[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone wanna talk about Towergirls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Towergirls 1.png (3 MB, 1700x3149) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls 1.png
3 MB, 1700x3149
>>
Is there a RPG rules set for Tower Girls? Or just this CYOA?
>>
File: eldar judgment.gif (875 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
eldar judgment.gif
875 KB, 500x281
Tower Girls developers never learned how to edge, so they always jerk off and lose interest before productive ruleset came out.
>>
>>43633812
>>>/d/
>>
I wonder if my homebrew could be adapted for Tower Girls...
>>
>>43633880
>>>/aco/*
>>
There's a reason Towergirls was effectively banned here, so no I do not want to talk about it.

There is an entire containment board for people who do, /twgrl/ on 8ch. Go there, or go back if that's where you came from.
>>
>>43636709
Far as I know it was never banned or effectively banned, it's just that the interest died out after the fan chart was done and there wasn't much for people to work on. After that somebody has occasionally made a new thread but since people haven't really had much to talk about, they've died pretty fast.
There was a revival of discussion for a while when somebody posted about the Towergirl game he was working on.
>>
At moment? No
There is mostly all discussed
>>
>>43633812
Whatever happened to the guy who was making the SRPG?
>>
Well since we seem to be in the mood for discussing shit

I had a thought for Gen 3:

It seems odd that DP3, someone who spills their spaghetti at meeting new people, could go out and kidnap all the Princessess in her Gen

But what if they were not actually kidnapped, but invited to her lair?

Lets say, for this example, that DP3 decided to write some possibly-spaghetti filled letters to the Kingdoms explaining that hey, there's this empty-ass tower right next to them, why don't we have a culture festival on this uninhabited neutral ground?

So most of the kingdoms look at this creepy ass abandoned tower and think: this is a fucking perfect idea, we can trade all our unwanted shit onto other kingdoms with this event, and maybe get our Princessess laid, nothing could go wrong

So now DP3 is basically in her tower watching all this shit unfold in her terrotory and realises she's made a huge fucking mistake, she only thought that maybe a nice knight would come to this obvious dragon den, but now all these people are here, have set up some sort of Octoberfest carnival with beer and food aplenty, and none of them want to actually go home

she's getting a lot of angry letters from kingdoms, nobodys come up the tower to see her once, and the noise of the parties keep her up all night

Hopefully some nice, understanding knight will come and rescue her from this horrible torment she has inflicted on herself
>>
The hell is there to talk about?
>>
>>43640089
wich princess wud u fug?
>>
File: 1426397301872.png (31 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1426397301872.png
31 KB, 184x184
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.