[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekend Quest Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1446958112912.png (22 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446958112912.png
22 KB, 700x700
This is a thread created for the discussion of Quest threads, as well as sharing of advice and guidance for aspiring or current QMs.

Please do not shitpost, and please report any shit posters attempting to derail discussion or cause strife. In addition, try to keep tripfag drama to a minimum.

Useful links: http://pastebin.com/pV7sdNnv
This link contains numerous writing guides, as well as the addresses of quest related IRC channels.

https://twitter.com/Eisenstern/lists/quest-runner-directory
This is a directory containing the tweets of most current QMs. While a twitter is by no means mandatory, it is a useful tool for both you and your players. If you aren't on the list, post your twitter here and someone will make sure it gets added eventually.

>QM Question:
How much do you interact with your players? Should you interject to clear up discussion?

>Player Question:
Can you trust your fellow players not to ruin everything forever if you miss a session of your favorite quest?
>>
>>43633112
>Can you trust your fellow players not to ruin everything forever if you miss a session of your favorite quest?
Yes, in general other players seem to have a united and clear goal, with the only dissension occurring with waifus, which are largely irrelevant.

Unfortunately, with this quest the problem is having the QM run it, not me missing it.
>>
Why are these threads and the ones in Ghost dead all of the sudden?
>>
File: Wake me up.jpg (34 KB, 200x259) Image search: [Google]
Wake me up.jpg
34 KB, 200x259
>>43633112
>Should you interject to clear up discussion?
>Implying there is any discussion in my quest
>>
>>43633409
I, for one, only visit them occasionally to see if anything of interest to me pops up, and avoid it for general discussion otherwise.
A bunch of negative nancies who claim everything is impossible besides lesbians really isn't that useful of a conversation zone.
>>
>>43633112
>Can you trust your fellow players not to ruin everything forever if you miss a session of your favorite quest?

Depends on the quest, if it's run by Guide? Then yes I can trust them.

Others? Probably not, they are anons after all.
>>
>>43633409
Because the shitposters were mostly purged, and a large number of really popular massive quests ended. It's a natural dip in traffic.
>>
>>43633439
Some of my anons are starting to tentatively suggest things. It's not full discussion yet, but I'm proud of them.

In a pseudo-related note...

Would any of the (three) players of Valen Quest like an ability list sort of thing? Someone suggested to me that some of the anons may not actually know what they're capable of, or would want some kind of reference sheet to look at.

I'm not entirely sure how I'd handle it, if there's interest, I might be able to put something together before I run tomorrow.
>>
>>43633112

I hope we get another Joker Quest this week. Fucking hell, I can't believe I missed the last one. Something actually happened for once, since the pace slowed to a crawl!
>>
>>43633112
>QM question
I try to only interact briefly to clear things up, or greet them. People come into the thread for a quest, not to chat with the QM.
>>
>>43633458

>shitposters purged

I was unaware, I thought they had merely migrated.

>>43633522

>players suggesting things

Keep that spark alive. I seem to keep dousing it by accident in my own quest, despite doing whatever I can to encourage it.

>>43633112

>QM Question

I interact fairly frequently. I try not to give hints, just clarify things that they wouldn't otherwise know.

>Player Question

Nope.
>>
I saw this oic and immediately thought of you, Cutie G
>>
>>43633458
>a large number of really popular massive quests ended
Such as? I've been away from /tg/.
>>
>>43633680
well, re:monster was pretty popular, and I've been drifting around looking for something else ever since the guy running it got a job and left forever.

I require a constant source of monsters having adventures in fantasy land.
>>
>>43633668
Make a version of this that says Hugs
>>
>>43633746
/tg/ is fucking obsessed with headpats, tho
>>
>>43633713
I was considering starting a parody RE: Tail quest but I decided I could never do tail-chan honor in that. I also had an idea for an RE: Rabbit Oneshot involving horrific death at the hands of a beserker snake.
>>
>>43633914
True, but nigga every time a traumatized girl comes to MC-kun sad about something, some lonely fa/tg/uy always suggest hugs, its like they want to hoverhand in their fantasies as hard as they do at conventions
>>
>>43633167
What quest?
>>
>>43633949
you make me want to run one of the pet projects I've been sitting on.

But I need to run something I care about less first, for practice at not-being-shit.
>>
File: whatisahoverhand[1].gif (38 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
whatisahoverhand[1].gif
38 KB, 200x250
>>43633954
>/tg/ hugs
>hoverhand
/tg/ is usually pretty forceful with its hugs.

Hoverhand is when you perform an action that typically involves physical contact without touching the person at all. The original use of the term referred to guys who put their arm around a girl's shoulders in a photo without actually touching her at all, with his hand visibly apart from her arm.
>>
>>43633954
To be fair, sometimes hugs are a good thing to do if someone comes to you sad. It's all about context though, how well do you know them and why are they sad? If it's your best friend of many years coming to you dad because their parents just died in an accident, that's fine. If it's someone you barely know, coming to you because someone just raped them and they have no idea who to go to, hugs are a pretty bad idea. In fact, any sort of physical contact is a bad idea in that last example.

Headpats are usually weird though. A charismatic person could probably do it to someone as a joke or something and it won't be weird, but most of the time headpats are just weird and awkward.
>>
>>43634071
Headpats are pretty legit as a method of possibly flirtatious teasing.
>>
>>43634248
This.
Very much this.

It's not as weird/awkward as you might think. Although it possibly only works if you're a fair bit taller than they. Gentle giant and all that jazz.
>>
>>43633447
Why only Guide?
>>
>>43633112
For the most part. Small, niche community and everyone is one the same page most of the time.
>>
>>43633112
>>Player
depends on the quest.

There's one where I trust that things won't go BAD END in a single session, but every anon counts.

But usually yes. Anything that would ruin a quest forever is not something I can prevent by just being there.
>>
>>43634446
Because all the others are dead.
>>
>>43634659
>>43634446
To elaborate on it when it's something simple like Shadows of Zeon quest, then yeah it's not too bad missing it, but for all the others it's completely hectic.

Everyone is fighting over waifus accusing the qm of railroading or just generally throwing a shit fit when they don't get their way.

I miss the old quests, like ZeonQuest and Bright quest. And a bunch of others.
>>
File: QUESTORG.png (10 KB, 231x247) Image search: [Google]
QUESTORG.png
10 KB, 231x247
How do fellow QMs organize their quests?

Pic horrifically related.
>>
>>43634718
Art folder, where i save the majority of art that hasnt been used.Setting folder, divided into people, places, plans and misc. Ideas folder, containing ongoing threads, names, art and any random, malformed, half-remembered ideas that i think of at 3am the morning of a 9:15am exam.
>>
>>43634718
I don't.

I have a fuckhuge folder full of relevant images and my OP images.

I have a bunch of google docs and numerous phone notes of update posts and some loose pastebins and google docs containing character names.

Its all in disarray and one thing failing brings it all down. Tumbling down.

No order, rhyme, or reason and the notes are only in my head.
>>
So, can it conclusively be said that the Red Joker is a pretty terrible person?

>>43634718

Art Folder and a Doc for writing. Multiple docs now since Google Docs slows to a crawl after a hundred pages.

Oh, and Pastebins for relevant info. I've got a lot of Pastebins.
>>
>>43634785
i dropped JQ when we went up against Kraken for what was apparenly the last time, but up until that point, he was a complete and utter dick, to everyone and everything. Admittedly, they all were just as dickish, but still. A dick.
>>
>>43634785

>Google docs

Pastebin I understand but working in Google Docs... I feel like you're inflicting needless pain on yourself.

>>43634756

Organized as fuck desu senpai

>>43634759

>soon to be found dead under a pile of his own thoughts
>>
>>43634408

I like that you deployed your trip to make this statement.
>>
>>43634859
>Organized as fuck
my RT group finally died the slow stagnating kind of death that pleases Papa Nurgle, you can bet i've had time to work out a filing method for all dem .txts. maybe i'll be able to actually run some of these ideas now i have free time
>>
>>43634718
I think of things. If they need to be concrete, like if they are stats or something technical, I put them in notepad. If it's an important moment that might happen regardless of the players' route choice, I write it in odt and store it in there as well. I have a folder for random encounter tables and monster stats, by chapter/session.
>>
>>43634859
Yeah, I'm regretting working with Docs now since I don't actually bounce around from computer to computer anymore but old habits die hard.

Things would probably be easier if I used Word...

>>43634850

In recent installments the Red Joker led on and slept with Cybele, who loved him. He then betrayed her because he was using her to gain access to the Chalice Queen Armor for Mio. Cybele was then tortured for a bit and then died hating the Joker.

Oh, and he tricked Rust Kaiser into killing Megumi, who was the one person RK cared about.
>>
>>43634718
haven't actually run, but after looking at these posts, I have a fair idea

>Art folder for all unused pics, split between backgrounds, NPCs, and beasties
>Setting folder for background pics I'll regularly use
>NPC folder to remember who looks like what
>Notepad/phonepad of possible NPCs
>Doc containing ENTIRE quest, with statsheet at top and latest choice/post at bottom.
>pastebin containing statsheet that I'll update whenever I feel like(not very often)

>>43634785
>Multiple docs now since Google Docs slows to a crawl after a hundred pages.
well, good thing I learned about that BEFORE trying it out. Is there any other way to put everything in one file online?
>>
>>43635023
Make a Word Doc and put it on Dropbox.
>>
>>43635033
I suppose that works. update it slightly less often than the pastebin and such.
>>
Would anything be more entertaining if you wrote it like a metal gear game?

Magical Girl?
Mecha?
Ship/plane girls?
>>
>>43635053
Just open up the file in the Dropbox folder on your PC and do your writing in it. If you have Internet, the file will automatically update and if you don't the file will update when you reconnect.
>>
>>43635079
>>43635033
>>43635023

I do the same thing, except I use Spideroak.

I like Spideroak for this because it does automatic revisioning. So if you fuck something up and the document uploads, you can just recall the version before the fucked up version.

Plus, it's extremely unintrusive.
>>
Okay so
You're a magical girl
But you're EVIL

But you're NOT REALLY EVIL
>>
>>43635244
I am 100% behind this.
Especially if we have to spend most of our time trying to convince people we're really evil you guys, no, we mean it.
And can never seem to actually make anyone's life worse.
>>
>>43635062
>Magical Girl?
>Mecha?
>Ship/plane girls?
All of these at once, but not blended together into one thing.
>>
>>43635244
Is the catch that you actually don't go to school?
>>
>>43635267
the catch is that they all went to the same orphanage.
>>
>>43635264
>Mercenary Girls on contract
>Military Ship/Plane girls funded by government
>Independent, possibly considered terrorist organization that deploys Mecha where they aren't wanted
Still wouldn't play it
>>
>>43635298
What if it was written by Hexer, and most of it involved descriptions of the flavor tea that the shipgirls and planegirls drank?
>>
>>43635256
This sounds, oddly entertaining for a one-shot or maybe a short series.

Bonus points if the 'good guys' are wretched people.
>>
>>43634718
I have an art folder dedicated to all the major areas, factions, and characters to provide a pool of inspiration images and random filler pictures to post as background decoration. I also have a folder with music arranged in the same way, with appropriate theme songs for the different situations and factions, which I tend to use almost purely as inspiration for writing, since I hardly ever link music in the thread.

Next to that are a notes folder filled with word documents filled with lists of names for characters and locations I can pull from as needed along with archives of locations, maps, and spreadsheets. None of this is pre-writing of any sort, since I don't personally like to do that, although I will pre-write the opening post, however I usually do this no more than an hour before running and just save it over the last thread's opening post in the same document.

After that is a giant pile of loose images that I can't decide a place for in the other folders. Things like people with no faction, really common landscapes that are all over the place in the setting or are otherwise ambiguous in multiple factions and regions, several versions of my OP image that are one pixel different to allow for repeat posting just in case, and then a separate folder dedicated just to player art, which I love dearly and make multiple backups for in several locations.
>>
>>43635404
For added illustration of the "but not really evil" part, there should be some sort of hellacious shoulder imp or familiar that suggests all the really horrible things that come up in thread.
To which the MC can blanch at.
>>
why is it so rare to see Waifu's/female characters in it be abused/damaged etc?
>>
>>43635244
DO NOT let XS run this.
>>
>>43635612
Because /tg/ sees any form of potential failure as bad. There's a few exceptions and it takes a peculiar playerbase to handle it - Ryukuza Quest is one of the rare ones where the MC and her waifus can all get hurt and suffer (in some cases quite heinously).
>>
>>43635631
>>43635612
I think sweeping statements like this are more indicative of the tastes of whoever makes them than anything else, because my experience always differs wildly.
>>
File: jason.jpg (54 KB, 1024x447) Image search: [Google]
jason.jpg
54 KB, 1024x447
Has anybody ever done a Slasher Quest?

like the MC is trying to escape a big dude with a machete
>>
>>43635699
it's ringing bells so hard but I can't actually place them.

So, yes, but I forgot for some reason?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 634x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 634x477
Sleep well sweet prince
>>
>>43635706
do you remember anything specific about it that make it easier to search the archives for?
>>
>>43635807
no.
I might have dreamed it.
>>
>>43635244
Rip in peace evil precure quest
>>
>>43635612
Which Quests do you follow? In the ones I've read, the potential love interests can get hurt easily and often do.
>>
>>43635612
>Waifu's
why is there an apostrophe?

It isn't rare at all.
>>
>>43635612
Outside of the various Anime quests, potential LI's are fairly vulnerable. Hell, in Banished Quest the MC disemboweled one of his and still slept with her. All the Waifus are dead, insane or gone in Joker Quest, and That is very Anime.
>>
>>43636080
because the people who ask these weird, agenda based questions are actually some form of subhuman cannibal.
All research points towards this.
>>
>Exalted Quest
>one guy shitposts for two thirds of the thread because he wants to judge hyperborean island barbarians by 21st century standards
How do you stop people like this? Can it be done? Exaltedfag spent multiple posts trying to get him to understand this, but after about two hundred posts of pointless argument, he was even more convinced. Is there anything that can be done, other than ignoring them?
>>
>>43636347
complete ignoring from all parties.
They are a foe that feeds upon attention.
>>
>>43636347
No, Anon. There is no way to change the mind of a shitposter.
>>
>>43636356
well, there is, but it requires extensive footwork.
and some bailing wire.
>>
>>43636363
no pudding?
>>
>>43636363
is this the method also involving a flensing knife and some important tendons?
>>
>>43636367
>>43636369
those are only for if you want to get fancy
>>
>>43636347
Sure, you make the situation even more obnoxiously non-Standard, do things that make him even more hateful and annoyed, and piss him off enough that he leaves the game. Works wonders for Vaelys-posters.
>>
>>43636404
>like thing
>salty faggot gets salty
>go edgier to fuck with one person
hmmmmm, nah.
>>
>>43636424
Not edgy, just not fluffy.

Faggot anon is #triggered by lesbians not being treated equally in a conservative society? Don't back off for his sake and show more dykes getting dunked on so long as it pertains to your quest
>>
>>43635612
Because
>REEEE
>PLAYER AGENCY
>RAILROADING
>YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WERE HOW COULD WE PICK THE RIGHT VOTE
>>
>>43636347
What exactly happened this time? I like EF as a writer and QM but is players have completely lost my respect.
>>43635612
>why is it so rare to see Waifu's/female characters in it be abused/damaged etc?
Is it? Cause I do not think this is true.
>>43635699
>>43635699
Slasher things run on horror logic, and horror logic is essentially fairy tale logic. You can't really do that sorta game I'd say.
>>43633112
>Should you interject to clear up discussion?
I'd say it's counterproductive in most cases unless it actually pertains to the current in-progress vote.
>How much do you interact with your players?
I elucidate on things when asked directly and query readers when unsure I was being clear/want more information on their opinions and thoughts.
>>
>>43636506
>What exactly happened this time?
Tia's barbarians had a throwaway mention of the whole 'wink wink nudge nudge' stealing a wife from a different tribe if you fancied her, and one autist got completely butt-blasted and screamed about rape and argued for 250+ posts. EF was talking him down and explaining things repeatedly, before eventually just telling him that he was applying 21st century morals to a setting where they do not fit, whereupon he continued to shitpost furiously, followed up by a dozen anons who couldnt not argue back. It was painful to read and really took away from the rest of the thread because so much time was spent assuaging this one idiot's blasted buttocks.
>>
>>43636347
If they don't stop if everything has been spelled out to them multiple times, everyone else disagrees with them, and they're doing nothing but being blatantly disruptive you can always report them. It worked that one time MyrmidonCiv QM started shitposting in HQQ, at least.
>>
>>43636535
>Tia's barbarians had a throwaway mention of the whole 'wink wink nudge nudge' stealing a wife from a different tribe if you fancied her, and one autist got completely butt-blasted and screamed about rape and argued for 250+ posts. EF was talking him down and explaining things repeatedly, before eventually just telling him that he was applying 21st century morals to a setting where they do not fit, whereupon he continued to shitpost furiously, followed up by a dozen anons who couldnt not argue back. It was painful to read and really took away from the rest of the thread because so much time was spent assuaging this one idiot's blasted buttocks.

I want to scream.
Link to the posts in question, if I may be so bold?
>>
>>43636553
>MyrmidonCiv QM started shitposting in HQQ
......wait what? Myrm of all people thought that something was inconsistent and had a problem with that? Details?
>>
>>43636464
This senpai desu. /u/fags need to be put in their place more often, they're too used to just waltzing into a quest and having everyone bend over backwards in fear of them shitting the quest up out of spite.
>>
>>43636556
on my tablet, just check the archive. It is half the story posts from about a third of the way in. Basically, we had a short timeskip/R&R and one of the throwaway lines was seized upon by this one guy
>>
>>43636568
Maybe I'm getting my CMs mixed up, it was supposedly the guy from /co/ who kept trying to force dadaism into his settings and completely loosing his shit when everyone told him how awful it was. You know, the guy kept spamming links to Uguumon quest a while back.
>>
>>43636556
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43605634/
from post >>43608405 onwards
>>
File: 1424030383956.jpg (57 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
1424030383956.jpg
57 KB, 640x365
>>43636587
derp, thats right, we archive things now. embarrasing
>>
>>43636570
>implying it was /u/fags and not a moron.
FYI, most /u/fags don't mind girl on girl rape.
>>
>>43636578
exactly, the whole point of his dadaism crap is that anything goes, so by definition he should be okay with anything someone ELSE does.

Did he vote for something that was rejected?
>>
>>43636568
They went on an insane bender the last time HQQ ran and refused to accept ANYONE saying that Unity/Heretic would be our long-term allies.

>>43636578
Yeah he even got pissed at CyclopsOP long ago when he tried to offer friendly advice in the old Civ generals.

He's like the one persistent troll that just won't die and go away
>>
>>43636607
the guy was a troll who went around to popular things to shit on them. I highly doubt he was remotely serious about anything, other than trolling and badly-defined 'games'
>>
>>43636613
>a troll who went around to popular things to shit on them

My quest is safe!
>>
>>43636611
>They went on an insane bender the last time HQQ ran and refused to accept ANYONE saying that Unity/Heretic would be our long-term allies.
interesting. Like rejecting arguments without saying why, and just saying everyone was wrong?

I'm a mix of curious and getting ready on the off chance he comes back, since now is the perfect time to prepare while civs are dead.
>>
>>43636570
>/u/fags
It was just an example baka desu. Going into a monstergirl or lesbian quest to bitch about those two things would be equally retarded.
>>
>>43636607
No, he just wanted to prevent any dealings with our two closest allies on the grounds that doing so would give them intel they could use against us if they went to war with us. And when he was told why that was nonsensical given the context he informed the poster to go kill themselves immediately, and kept shitposting in response to everyone telling him to stop shitposting. And he just.
Kept.
Doing it.
For literally hours of quest time, I don't think I've ever seen such determined shitposting. Eventually he made a comment that was so blatantly false and antagonistic everyone reported it and his posts disappeared. I assume he got banned for it, because from the way he was posting I doubt anything else would stop him.
>>
>>43636587
that didn't seem so bad. It was clear how that anon had a problem with which morals to apply and how society develops, but favored discussion on how to actually go about changing them in the future anyway.

>>43636664
at least compared to THIS....

woah.

I mean, it's not inherently wrong to shadowrun that the other sides are untrustworthy, but...woah.
>>
>>43636684
eh, it was a pain to sit through and took about two and half hours of quest time, and EF runs so rarely these days that it was stupid to spend so much time hung up on such a minor point, especially since it was only the one guy. Especially with the constant moralizing, that had no place there.
>>
>>43636733
but in true /tg/ fashion, the off-tangent discussion was at least passably interesting.

From my perspective, this is the kind of thing that shakes things up a bit and staves off QM burnout by letting other people do most of the talking and initiating.
>>
>>43636664
I felt bad being the original one to suggest the livestreaming to Unity/Heretic and setting him off but others picked up my idea
>>
>>43635612
I wasn't aware that this was the case? In RCQ, the female Jedi got half her body burnt and scarred from acid gas right in front of the MC.
>>
>>43633112
I don't trust myself not to ruin my favorite quest.
>>
>>43633546
You should've been there, mang. I was the first to come up with the swapping idea. I didn't expect it to actually happen.
>>
>>43637173
And didn't another female agent get blown to pieces in a cis trap as well and one of the female villains got stabbed to death?

I'm starting to see a pattern here...
>>
>>43637196
>I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Newsflash: making characters your players like is a surefire way to rile them up
>>
>>43634888
/tg/ made headpats relevant to my quest within the first few options/write-ins. They have been relevant since.

Also it helps when you are forgetful to remove it from the field. My point still stands, however.
>>
>>43637609
Apparently Ryukusa's headpats inflict a state of amobarbitol truth-trance on her waifus.
>>
>>43637178

Which quest, anon?
>>
>>43637753
Every quest I participate in. I mean, others come up with these plans for combat or grand strategies, but the most I feel capable of is occasionally noticing a little detail others don't, coming up with plans that'll get shot down, and rolling too late.
Still having fun, though.
>>
>>43637770
>coming up with plans that'll get shot down
it's important to try, don't let the downers who call you a retard get you down.

We're all sleep-addled, drunk, and/or completely out of depth here.
>>
I can't even trust my fellow anons not to fuck up if I DO miss a session.
>>
>>43638306
Don't I mean, shit
>>
>>43636034
RIP EPQ.
>>
File: Page2Finished.gif (319 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
Page2Finished.gif
319 KB, 600x449
I started an illustrated quest over on some forums. If any of you are interested, I need more players.

http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?60521-The-Squire
>>
>>43638817
>MSPA
Fuck off.
>>
>>43638817
sorry languid, but it just isnt the same. While i like the art, the site itself completely turns me off.
>>
>>43634859
Eh, it helps to be able to access my shit anywhere. I have had no problems with the google docs until I get past the 80 page mark and need to start a new quest update doc.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (13 KB, 728x292) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
13 KB, 728x292
>>43638954
I prefer to use Dropbox for that and do a shitload of text files.

>not the most developed quest idea so far
>>
Yesterday I did get a trip to applaud
Nothing much worth attention to laud
Merely pointing out
Without sprig or sprout
If a quest were to again be hollow
There are suffered shoes to follow
Perhaps try better not
Just as it was cold and hot
For Terra clad in blue has writ
A topic we should on not sit
A ride mad and fun
But concept set as the sun
Despite a wealth of bleach
More, only in measure I beseech
Let us see new ideas in quests
Settings fine but that idea rests
Not for execution
But a new solution
Left long masked
As they basked
Beyond the pale of time and reason.
>>
>>43639016
>being French
So how was the concert yesterday?
>>
File: 1430238300354.jpg (71 KB, 465x408) Image search: [Google]
1430238300354.jpg
71 KB, 465x408
>>43639035
I guess I forgot to blank out all the things written in French. Which I did especially because I knew there would be one shitposter like you.

So, basically, go choke on a dick.
>>
>>43639060
You didn't answer his question.
>>
File: 1431031015617.jpg (104 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1431031015617.jpg
104 KB, 449x642
>>43639035
>>43639099
>All this edge
>>
>>43639099
And?
>>
>>43639111
It's kind of rude to ignore people's questions, I just figured I should point it out.
>>
>>43639060
Not the anon being cheeky
But on this my voice is squeaky
Pitch and break for compassions sake
So grevious this loss of life to make
By Hunan hands so full of hate
To rile us all beyond being irate
A prayer offered, poster above
The safety of those you love
And know that as Eagles take from horrors flight
Those beneath these raptors will beside your people fight
Once mourning has been shared and resolved.
>>
>>43639115
I hope you're having a good laugh over wherever you are, at least.
>>
>>43639127
I'd read your quest.
>>
>>43639021
>>43639127
Anon, how fucking high are you right now?
>>
>>43639127
*human hands
Always stands
Autocorrect on this phone
Making prose and poem alone
By thumb
In crumb
A failure of litany.
>>
>>43639142
i think i've played poet with you a few times before, but im too drunk and depressed about exams for tomfoolery at the moment.
>>
>>43639168
>but im too drunk and depressed about exams
A mistake in the wind
Another closed door left behind
Rise again
Nothing done in vain

I suck at this.
>>
>>43639168
That is fine.
No more rhyme

Are you okay anon? Being drunk and depressed sucks.

And >>43639060
Seriously hope you and your's are safe and that the times ahead get better. Those thoughts of human cruelty and tragedy aside, your listed quest folder name sounds like a fun concept and I hope you can flesh it out and run it.

>>43639136
Probably not. I don't rhyme there and I'm a binge of cancer.

>>43639140
I just woke up from a dream that involved me getting press ganged into playing college football while working at a game, getting Ito a violent row with a tiger mascot who was actually actor J. White in front if a locally iconic restaurant, then moved abroad in search of escape from old emotional wounds and family to heal a long broken heart after unexpected and impossible windfall.

I don't know how, as I have done nothing, but pretty fucking high.
>>
>>43639168
It's fine.
No more rhyme.

Good luck with exams and depression.

also fuck my because mobile just ate my replies to a bunch of you in a long message.
>>
>>43639254
>>43639286
The fuck? That was a minute long window of the post not appearing? The hell just happened?
>>
Holy shit I've been away for a long time. Any new or returning good quests out now? Like fantasy or sci-fi shit.
>>
>>43639343
Totemist is back.

HMQ is good if you could that as sci-fi.

Hellborn is good if you count that as fantasy.

Banished Quest was good last I checked, but I haven't been caught up in a while.

I hear good things about Disciple of Elshhu and Psychic Rebel Quest, but I've never checked them out.
>>
File: ohjeez.png (34 KB, 182x240) Image search: [Google]
ohjeez.png
34 KB, 182x240
>>43639254
>your listed quest folder name sounds like a fun concept and I hope you can flesh it out and run it.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I have none.
>>
>>43639480
I think those last two are fetish/smut Quests, at least they seemed to be from the small amount I read of them. But hey if you're into that, all power to you.
>>
>>43639485
Join the #QMC on Rizon and get advice from the QM's there.

>>43639480
>>43639507
Smut quests are boring imho, so I'll pass. Hellborn always had uninteresting prose. Didn't even get past the first thread.

I'll check up on Totemist and Banished. No fucking idea what HMQ is.
>>
>>43639507
Well it IS Pally and Warlord.
>>
>>43639539
>Join the #QMC on Rizon and get advice from the QM's there.
Ha! I'm already there.
>>
>>43639555
Name? So I can bully you.
>>
>>43639574
There are more than enough hints.
>>
>>43639586
Eh, not interested in doing detective work. I only talk with two QM's at best in the chat anyway.
>>
>>43639507
Huh, had no idea they were smut quests. The names didn't seem to suggest that at all.

>>43639539
HMQ is Homeless Mutant Quest.
>>
>>43635612
>waifus
>ever not damaged emotionally as well as often physically
Hownew.ru
>>
>>43637643
It's more that horns appear to be erogenous zones on both oni and dragons
>>
Can't wait for DASQ today.

It's no HQQ but it eases the shakes from my withdrawal
>>
>>43639343
Republic commando quest is back on the 20th too. That's the quest for you If you're into Star Wars.
>>
>>43640596
Can't wait to see how bad we fucked up, we should have shot them both.

Although we'll still try to waifu them. It's what we do.
>>
>>43640897
I just want to see where we're heading with all of this. Why are they making droid clones and shit?
>>
>>43640897
To be fair, motivations and character actions weren't matching up. I'd partly blame poor writing for some of that fiasco.

And I doubt it. Whiskey basically just trained his entire playerbase to shoot first and never ask any questions later with the last thread, myself included.
>>
>>43641053
But of course anon, after all; Good Soldiers Follow Orders.
>>
File: 1405753364458.gif (500 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1405753364458.gif
500 KB, 400x300
>>43641058
>>43641058

Eclipsed Moon Quest Episode 111 is up and live.
>>
>>43633966
Boruto.

It's a fun quest because the protagonist is a relatively ordinary ninja among special snowflakes who shit lightning bolts from demon eyes.

Apologies for the late reply.
>>
>>43641053
>I'd partly blame poor writing for some of that fiasco.
Like he said, he wrote it when he didn't even want to. Anyone would write poorly when they force themselves to do it.

And yes; Good Soldiers Follow Orders. Even cruel ones.
>>
>>43641053
Shut up Vaelys.
>>
>>43641231
? I don't know what that is.

Did I say something wrong?
>>
>>43639547
To be fair, only 2/3 of Warlord's quests have had smut in them so far.
>>
>>43641482
What quests?
>>
>>43641747
Orc Warlord (Smut)
Disciple of Elshhu (Smut)
Golem Knight (No smut yet)
>>
>>43641792
Oooh, ok, I was wondering what Warlord was.
>>
>>43636862
It wasn't a bad idea at all, I mean Theseus had been going full Eldar plot shenanigans against the Union for years and we literally brought Heretic's species back from extinction. The QM even confirmed we're besties.
>>
File: 1445492504764.jpg (33 KB, 510x430) Image search: [Google]
1445492504764.jpg
33 KB, 510x430
>>43642492
>tfw I was the one to ask him that on ask.fm just to prove that shitposter wrong
>>
>>43641053
>Whiskey basically just trained his entire playerbase to shoot first and never ask any questions later
Sounds pretty accurate to a Republic Commando when they're facing enemies. Cry harder.
>>
>>43642492
The Union shadow council is going to completely flip their shit when they see that the Hive is besties with the Unity collective, the Skyl (the same species they've based their whole psionics program off of), and now sorta allies with the Commonwealth
>>
>>43642574
Makes me wonder if we can somehow peacefully introduce Unity to the Commonwealth

(for what reason, I don't know)
>>
>>43642535
Sheeit you guys are so jaded on here that stating facts to someone equates to crying. I am totally fine with Operation Murder Everything. In fact I welcome it. I just give honest critique when appropriate goddamn.
>>
File: 1367940019756.gif (158 KB, 291x386) Image search: [Google]
1367940019756.gif
158 KB, 291x386
>>43642574
Yes, plus I love watching them fumble around trying to figure out how the hive communicates with each other, it's almost as much fun as playing Xenomorph with mad scientists.
>>
>>43642646
Welcome to the quests of /tg/ where you're not allowed to talk shit about others QM waifu and everyone shits on planefag.
>>
A poor Post-apocalyptic Quest pitch:

The MC is a man escorting a pair of twins from the safe-zone on the eastern coast of USA to the West coast to their parents. They have to get through broken cities, raider gangs, cannibals, insane/rabies-infected animals while being hunted by old "associates" that he owes a big debt to. If he escorts these two kids to their parents he'll be paid enough to pay back on his debt.

Sounds cliché, but I suppose I could put in other stuff, and polish it up with suggestions. Do you think it would gouge a player-base?
>>
>>43643065
>Sounds cliché
Eh cliche's are cliche's for a reason right?

>Do you think it would gouge a player-base?
Hmm, if you throw in some advertisement on here about when you are going to run and then link it when you do run you might get a decent amount of people. Enough to at least look at the OP, the rest is on how you draw them in.
>>
>>43643065
Why twins? Is there a twist?
>>
>>43643118
Mostly just for personality/conversation synergy, but I can think of several things that could twist the story around by having it be twins instead of a single child.

>>43643116
So far I just wanted to see if there was any interest. But yeah, I'll sit down and write out some stuff and then I'll inform the next thread when I'll run it.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>43643065
Cliche doesn't necessarily mean 'not fun', especially with quests. I'll be looking forward to it.
>>
>>43643183
I can imagine the ending having a choice of which of the twins do you want to live.
>>
File: 1432326392014.jpg (121 KB, 513x576) Image search: [Google]
1432326392014.jpg
121 KB, 513x576
>>43643211
>Mfw imagining the shitstorm
>>
>>43643211
>>43643226
This reminds me of that quest where the players had to pick between either letting their best friend die or the best friend's waifu. That quest crashed and burned so fucking fast.
>>
Is it worth running a quest you haven't run in a few months? I'm having trouble deciding if it's worth it to try and get the old one running again., or if I should just start something from scratch.
>>
>>43643272
It's always worth trying to finish the quest you've started. Both for yourself and the players of the said quest, but you really don't feel like it, no one will blame you for starting a new one.
>>
File: 1410711414319.jpg (156 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1410711414319.jpg
156 KB, 1440x810
>>43643226
If the quest ran for long enough and had enough of a following it would be a sight to behold. I only wonder if making the twins opposite genders would further instigate antagonism.
>>43643270
That's why the choice would come at the very end of the quest.
>>
>>43643272
I would say that really depends on how far along you were in the quest when you actually dropped it.
>>
File: Dipper_and_Mabel_render.png (14 KB, 194x199) Image search: [Google]
Dipper_and_Mabel_render.png
14 KB, 194x199
>>43643295
>>
>>43643295
They should both be girls and one of them should be over-protective as fuck of her weaker and more afraid sister all through the quest, but then at the end as the player's must choose between them, she doesn't want to die and begs you to save her.
>>
>>43643272
Some Quests have gone on long hiatus, where did you left it?
>>
>>43643226
This is pretty hype, right there.
>>
File: 1432329664169.jpg (62 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1432329664169.jpg
62 KB, 500x447
>>43643341
I rolled my eyes until I got to the end of this post.

How do I even react to that.
>>
>>43643372
Exactly. People would expect her to sacrifice herself, but she begs you to save her instead.
>>
>>43643341
>Akame

>> her weaker and more afraid sister
>Kurome

Where have I seen this before
>>
File: 1410726985543.png (162 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1410726985543.png
162 KB, 780x720
>>43643323
Their general aura of positiveness would contrast nicely in a post-apocalyptic world. Of course, if one chose to go that route, it'd be best to hide that connection.

>>43643341
It works well as a final choice, but during the quest, would the players be able to form attachment to both of them in equal number/amounts, that's the important thing. Although, you have made think that having twin girls might be optimal for maximum butt-mad.
>>
>>43643394
No, that's still really dumb. In fact you're dumb for suggesting it, anon. Leave this place and never return.
>>
>>43643285
You've got a good point. Worst case nobody shows up and I'll move on to a new one.
>>43643310
>>43643342
Yeah, I only ran it four times, which is why I am hesitant to just dive back in.
>>
>>43643415
Spore Quest?
>>
>>43643405
>A good quest just for the shitstorm at the end
I'm listening...
>>
>>43643226
>>43643443
Reminder to all Republic Commando players: Order 66 will be a huge shitstorm and I won't miss it for the world.
>>
For those interested, an update on the Paladin of Avalon is up.
http://anonkun.com/stories/the-paladin-of-avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/20-the-calm-before-the-storm/BkwgCmjghB9THNBuD
>>
>>43643424
Corsair Quest.
>>
File: 1411332432986.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1411332432986.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
>>43643443
I think if it ever ran now, the seeds of doubt would be too strong if anyone who played it remembered this thread.
I wasn't even the person who brought up the pitch in the first place.
>>
>>43643482
Time to wait a month and change the genre and then make the quest.
>>
File: alice spit.jpg (156 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
alice spit.jpg
156 KB, 1200x1200
>>43633439

COUNT YOUR FUCKING BLESSINGS, ASSHOLE
>>
File: 1411866521232.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1411866521232.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>43643507
You reap what you sow.
>>
File: Alice5.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Alice5.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>43643507
Fuck off, Planefag. I WANT PEOPLE TO DISCUSS MY QUEST BETWEEN UPDATES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
Chapter 13 is up!
>>43643541
>>
>>43643454
>Implying Whiskey 'The Flake' QM will ever get that far.
>>
>>43643547
>>
>>43643547
sometimes I say inane things and develop topics I'm not even interested in or already reached the conclusion to because I know some QMs feel this way.

>>43643405
>>43643394
I wouldn't be surprised. It would be pretty blatant that you were building up to SOMETHING, and if the rest of the quest hints at dark stuff, I'd be 30-60% sure you'd pull a twist like that.

It's not even that unusual, people are contradictory at first glance, but when you take a deeper look it's more natural than the "expected" outcome.
>>
File: Shittines.jpg (32 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
Shittines.jpg
32 KB, 736x490
>>43643606
Thanks for the confidence boost, anon.
>>
>>43643637
How fake should a wrestling quest be?
By that I mean: Should your job be to take the fall to the guy playing the zombie master, should your job be to take the fall to the ACTUAL zombie master, or should you be for real fighting the zombie master?
>>
>>43643654
I did not mean to link that to anyone.
>>
>>43643654
I don't know why you're asking me, but

>real fighting
if you have an audience and you're pulling a show, absolutely not. Real fighting is not very entertaining to passing onlookers.

>other two
depends. elaborate on premise/setting/elements that you want to capture.
>>
>>43643654
Definitely the second
>>
>>43643699
I'm capturing the best of dumb wrestling.
I'm just trying to figure out exactly which things are kayfabe, and how real that should be.

and I didn't mean to link to you.
>>
File: 1444091311533.gif (481 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
1444091311533.gif
481 KB, 141x141
>>43643647
No prob.

I give you 3 or 4 threads before you go radio silent again.
>>
File: 1441392383393.png (72 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1441392383393.png
72 KB, 280x280
>>43643736
That's more threads than last time. Let's set a record, mate.
>>
>>43643727
like >>43643719 said, there are some things that you want authentic, so real zombie master. The catch is that he's in on it, he's a fan or a parent of a fan or he's just cool, whatever.

Heck, do some brainstorming for really epic zombie wrestling moves when you have lunch with him before the match.
>>
>>43643727
I'd suggest running it completely in kayfabe, kinda like the WWE, so it's a real wrestling company, but it just so happens to have undead wizards, giant turkeys, and aliens wrestling in it.

If you actually do run a wrestling quest, I'd love to take part. I've wanted to be involved in one for a while now.
>>
>>43643816
Alien and monster luchadores are my passion
>>
>>43643596
Valen Quest went live once more, if anyone missed the twitter.
>>
>>43643844
I think they're secretly everybody's.
>>
>>43643776
>>43643816
>>43643844
this is a nice vibe you have going on.
Throw in the occasional ethnic type like a sumo wrestler.
>>
>>43643902
A gimmick I really liked but WWE never actually tried, was the gimmick they were building Muhammad Hassan up with before he debuted. The gimmick of a guy who's sick and tired of his people being treated as a stereotype by wrestling companies is a good one, but with Hassan they ended up just making him another stereotype.
>>
>>43643959
>wanting /pol/ shitposting in a quest you follow
Why though
>>
>>43638817
Hey, its looks very good, but i sort of don't like that community sorry. I might read it anyways.
>>
>>43643405
>optimal for maximum butt-mad.
Sentences like these simultaneously make me love quests and qms and hate quests and qms.
>>
>>43633112
Yes, the QM makes sure it takes multiple sessions to fuck things up
>>
>>43645975
do they cover it in excruciating detail?
>>
Hey guys, ideas for a quest, You're a clone trooper, a specialist at best, and at worst just a grunt/seargent. The whole idea is the player gets thrown into the whole hellhole of the clone wars, where your brothers die by the thousands, and countless civilians along with it, and you see what kind of a character develops out of it, as the nice thing about clones is they all find there own identities, there own nicknames and nicks, scratches, and markings on there armor. Depending on your actions and view of the jedi (Whether its as some careless morons who put your lives at risk to save civilians who will just die to the blockade anyway, or as brave heroes who value your lives), and ultimately probably end with you becoming a traumatized wreck or dying horribly on some wayward planet. It'd be an interesting concept at least.
>>
What's the best way to do team based combat involving strategy and formations in a quest?
>>
>>43646936
>ultimately probably end with you becoming a traumatized wreck or dying horribly on some wayward planet.

Try not to force this ending, and then year I like it.
>>
>>43646948
Grid based tactics games
>>
>>43646948
Images and a very high tempo of QM posting
>>
File: er1hpXE.jpg (116 KB, 647x960) Image search: [Google]
er1hpXE.jpg
116 KB, 647x960
This is what we /tg/ folks never talk about with Kancolle ship classes. Yeah, battleships are a crapshoot at night.

>hurr hurr muh Elite BB
>>
>>43646936
>literally Republic commando quest
Are you even trying?
>>
>>43647017
please keep Kancolle cancer in its own threads, it literally invites /a/ tier shitposting
>>
>>43646964
Oh, it wont be a forced thing, it'd be a distinct possibility though since the only plot armor you have is prefaced by the words "Phase I" and is mass produced.

Granted, if anyone ran it it'd be fine to allow them to operate a tank or a walker, remembering the fact that if you've ever watched the clone wars, the AT-TEs are pretty much just very very expensive and shiny coffins. Sure you'll be a giant armored ball of death, but you'll also have a window in front of you that literally screams to be shot at and will be a giant target for the inevidable droid counter attack.

Unfortunately I don't know if I have the ability or time to QM that. At least not until mid December.

>>43647023
Republic commando quest was you playing as the best the clone army had to offer, you were the elites, the ones who made a difference, in this you wont be flying planet to planet, crashing starships together in a blaze of glory.

You'll be those losers who had to hold the line as those Delux edition pricks ran by and gave you five seconds of hope before the rest of the droid tide crashed down on your position and they decided to keep moving.
>>
File: 015708f.jpg (266 KB, 1700x1650) Image search: [Google]
015708f.jpg
266 KB, 1700x1650
>>43647017
I'm not sure what the hell point you're even trying to make
>>
>>43647039
So we'll die within the first 2 threads? Sound fun bro. I rate it 9/11
>>
>>43647046
Oh boy the cancer is starting, here comes /k/ and /his/
>>
>>43647089
I'd rather /k/ and /his/ than /a/ desu
>>
>>43647023
Want to be like Ones, with explosives out of your ass, well you can slap on a bunch of kinetic armor and be an EOD specialist, whose job is to either lay down tank mines and pray, disable explosives in civilian hubs under heavy fire, and get your limbs blown off repeatedly.

Want to be like mute, that sniper and silent death machine that was in RCQ? Well you can get a nice set of armor that happens to be camo painted as well, and a rifle with a slightly prettier scope on it, oh, and we're sending you and two other people in to scout out the entire droid platoon ahead, try not to get killed, we'd have to send another squad in to do your job then.

Want to be like Joker and slice everything, well, thats kind of a niche job, but I'm sure you'll do just as well if we throw you a welding tool, a multi tool, and a screwdriver and send you out to open doors and operate a portable machine gun in plain sight of the enemy.

>>43647086
Nope, you can live long and prosper, hell you can even survive to the war end, you just have to not be stupid, not be a hero, and not be unlucky. You see those civilians with there helpless children the droids are moving on off on your flank, well you'd better ignore all that because you'll get your head shot off if you get distracted.

Oh, your friends in that squad are getting overrun as an AAT bears down on there ass, you'd better call in an airstrike and pray, don't do something stupid like try to shoot off the hatch and grenade the insides, thats a good way to die.

You can either die a hero, or live long enough to turn on the jedi. The idea is to try to push /tg/ to the breaking point, where they either decide to ignore injustice after war crime after horror and keep pushing, where they get there head blown off for nothing, or where they make that death matter. Alternatively you can just be smart about being a hero and enjoy the nice medical facilities all star destroyers are equipped with.
>>
>>43647114
Those boards suck.
>>
>>43647178
I wouldn't mind just play a grunt.

Just a plain ole rifleman.
>>
>>43647178
What if I wanna be like Eights?
>>
>>43647251
Become a clone paratrooper, one of those forward operators who take the gunships to the front lines, you'll get to be the tip of the spear, those crazy motherfuckers who get called in by the jedi when everything goes to hell, and the ones who save there asses and often die trying. Think of the Battle of Utapau, when dozens of clones were dropped from gunships directly on top of droids, and countless dozens of them were gunned down all because Obi-Wan decided he just HAD to kill General Grevous himself.

You get a slightly nicer suit, set with a slightly higher quality rebreather on it, so you don't die from asphyxiation when the airlock of the gunship blows and the ship gets depressurized, you get less ammo for your gun so you can stay light on your feet, all the rope you could possibly ever want (for rapelling off of gunships and occasionally getting dragged to the screaming void when your gunship gets shot down mid deployment), and you get one of the highest casualty rates in the clone army.

On the bright side, there is a decent chance you might get to experience the wonder that is riding an unarmored speeder as a form of rapid movement and harassment at least once before you die horribly.
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d2 + 1)

>>43647231
Also I'd want that actually, and probably put you in far more forgiving situations then (instead of specialized crap like being a scout and watching your comrades get tortured and executed while you are helpless to do anything other than relay that they were being tortured and executed to your commanders (well, you CAAAN interfere but you'll have to figure some way to outsmart an entire droid platoon with limited equipment, training, and only one or two other scout units.), or as an EOD tech where I basically just let you play in the Star Wars version of The Hurt Locker, except the bombs are occasionally alive and moving, or you are supposed to set a bunch of your own, occasionally on active tanks.

As a rifleman I'd just throw you the usual civilians in a militarily worthless position, or allies being overrun style situations, and I'd even be nice and make sure you survived the retreat in the gunships, and maybe throw a "Your gunship gets shot down mid retreat, roll 1d6 for survivors, and 1d100 for equipment quality."

Rolling for pilots. You'd have to make it a day or two on a hostile planet (depending on where you may or may not have friendly/hostile locals and fauna) until the next wave hits and you can join back in in the battle.
>>
>>43647439
Huh, that was supposed to be a 1d2-1, not sure why that didn't work.
>>
File: Veteran Trooper.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Veteran Trooper.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>43646936
>>43647039
>>43647178
>>43647350
>>43647439
Just do it, mate. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
>>43633112
>Exalted and Banished
Ha. Ha. Ha ha. Is of funny joke.
>>
>>43647479
I've got finals coming up and a shit ton of other stuff, I'm way too busy, but I have the faith in you if you want to do this concept for me, hell I'd even share some of my scenarios with you, for you to use, ignore, or modify as you please.
>>
>>43643507
YUME NIKKI QUEST PART 2 WHEN.
I'll even settle for a one-shot epilogue. Just gimme something mang.
>>
>>43647488
>Exalted
We aren't that bad, like we have some faggots, but we also have a good amount that call them out on it.
>>
>>43634718
Is that you Simmons?
>>
>>43647577

>>43636347 kinda weakens your argument but okay
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.