[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DBZ RPG GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
So we got a more significant snippet of the 6.0 release.

>Playtest Tournament (defunct)
https://app.roll20.net/join/957864/GWL6Pw

>Suggestions Doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZO-js9ylLnqSrl4hVz1iJFE-S-imNrCrdnuyMaVrAk0/edit?pli=1

>Latest Version
As the attachment in the very next post.
>>
File: DBZ PDF v051 Preview.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
DBZ PDF v051 Preview.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43630524
>Latest version
>>
>>43630524
Good, improving transformations means we don't need to list any of the SSJ1 variants.

Here's hoping the changling transformations got fixed. I recall there being a pretty good idea for that in the suggestions doc.
>>
Okay, can someone please just explain the basics of this system? I was thinking about learning a DBZ system for future use and I want to know if this is the one I'm looking for.
>>
>>43631047
This one is incomplete, a lot of stuff needs polishing or straight up replacement.

The main focus is on boosting your stats to roll more d10s and boosting your tier to make those rolls more likely to succeed.

Check out the PDF, the earlier chapters are pretty good at describing the basics.
>>
Can we replace one of the number of successes on the charts with MONDO COOL?
>>
>>43630524
Oh shiiit, that image mentions tension. With any luck those rules have been rewritten to be less cumbersome.
>>
Is this another fake thread like the last one?
>>
File: Tension.png (225 KB, 1917x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tension.png
225 KB, 1917x1080
>>43631254
>>
To give you guys an idea, right now Arcosian Form 2 requires 5 tension, Form 3 10 tension, Final Form 15, 100% and Golden 20 tension.

SSJ and SSJB are 5 tension, USSJ and SSJ2 are 15 tension, SSJ3 is 20 tension.

Again, not all forms will have tension, as it's difficult enough to achieve them (SSJG, for instance).

Also the length of time it takes to transform has been reduced for several forms.
>>
>>43631993
Why have 100% as a race specific transformation? Isn't it identical to Roshis MAX Power in all but name?
>>
>>43631838
Last one wasn't fake either. I should know, I made the last three, and only the first of the three was fake.
>>
>>43633134
Then I just missed a few.
>>
File: MAX.jpg (218 KB, 774x285) Image search: [Google]
MAX.jpg
218 KB, 774x285
>>43632018
Something like this?
>>
So. Is there any group that's be willing to try this and find the bugs/glitches?
>>
>>43637775
The members of the playtest tournament are sounding like they're going to keep going, even if not in a tournament setting. Looks like their GM ditched them and someone else is stepping up to bat.
>>
I'm really glad to see the devs here. Regalia, we missed you. Hopefully TG will also come back from his wife-induced vacation and bring enlightenment to the poor playtesters.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.