[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>plenty of people still giving money directly to GW after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>plenty of people still giving money directly to GW after all the shit from the past half decade

and /tg/ claims to have taste
>>
Butthurt: The Thread
>>
>>43627744
>hating based GW

baka desu senpai
>>
>>43627744
>Still getting mad about people spending money on something you don't like.
and OP claims to not be a faggot.
>>
>>43627788
>People can't express their opinions others shit opinions

Why are you supporting censorship?
>>
File: babs.jpg (23 KB, 410x322) Image search: [Google]
babs.jpg
23 KB, 410x322
>>43627816
>>
>>43627783
>GW
>Based
no
>>
>>43627744
>and /tg/ claims to have taste

When?
>>
>>43627816
He can say it if he wants, he's still a faggot for caring/getting bent out of shape about how others spend their time/money/patronage. We've all known every major /tg/ related company has got shitty parts to them for ages, GW especially so.

OP didn't post anything particularly insightful or new, it's just the same shit that comes up constantly. He's not looking for a discussion, if he had been it'd be a statement that promotes discussion, but it's not. It's a statement that is like a 2/10 at best on the trollometer and it's only a 2 because he included the 'half decade' and '/tg/ claims to have taste' parts instead of going on about GW shills and 40kids.
>>
>>43627783
>baka desu senpai
Naze karera wa saisho no basho de kirai?
>>
>>43627744
I chop up centurions and put choice pieces on terminators to make siege marines
>>
File: 435677.jpg (99 KB, 732x1174) Image search: [Google]
435677.jpg
99 KB, 732x1174
>>43627917
>>
>>43628115
And a nip nong ching chong to you, sir.
>>
>>43629101
Share some pics senpai that sounds cool
>>
>>43627744
Call me a tasteless shill but I like GW stuff, therefore I buy it. Not that I buy it a lot, but when I can, I do. And if I get tired of their bullshit (age of smegmar), I don't buy it. Simple as that. I don't go online and cry about it, calling other people tasteless for liking something I don't like.
>implying whining and namecalling will convince the GW customer base to stop buying plastic crack
>>
Centurions wouldn't annoy me as much if it weren't for the arms. How does the Meringue piloting the suit control the arms without having his own arms snapped by the suit?
>>
>>43630124
Cannonically, the Marines arms are crossed being the beast plate. He controls the suit telepathically.
>>
File: 8.jpg (176 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
176 KB, 625x626
>>
>>43627941

I know, right? I thought it was pretty common knowledge that most of /tg/ has shit taste and the most common arguments to be found here are insults about each others' crappy taste.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.