[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeless Mutant Quest 140
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: homeless mutie quest.jpg (258 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
homeless mutie quest.jpg
258 KB, 1680x1050
Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=homeless+mutant+quest
Pastebins:
http://pastebin.com/UuVeJFig
http://pastebin.com/98mpGLrh
http://pastebin.com/PmF43Sr1
http://pastebin.com/JYrcDPPk

You are John James Green, mutant vagrant.

You jerk yourself awake, the wet, insistent sounds of the nightmare dwindling away into the creases between worlds. Slowly, after a moment of horrified disorientation, you realize that you’re in your tent. Dim, fiery light dances across the skin of your dwelling. You feel the comforting warmth of Laura beside you, the steady rhythm of her slumber insinuating itself through your senses, anchoring you.

You lie back. The water was there again, and the mist, and the crumbling Scar. And things you saw down in the dark.

You burned all traces of the creature, whatever it was, but its image remains at the forefront of your mind.

Tensions have been running high since then. You didn’t find anything else – thank God – down in the dark, but the knowledge that some kind of deranged serial killer was stalking the nearby tunnels has not been especially good for morale.

You turn over, resting an arm across Laura’s shoulder, feeling her shift minutely in response.

You want to sleep, but those eyes – those long, dark tunnels, pinpricked by just the slightest mote of distant light – keep returning to you.

>Present Time: 10:22 AM
>Current Funds: $780
>Hunger Level: 3

>Solar Charge: 0/5

>[ ] Get up, contact the Agency ‘bout that job.
>[ ] Get up, see what people are doing.
>[ ] Get up, go see one other mutant groups.
>[ ] Hghsgh don’t get up.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43627014
>[ ] Get up, contact the Agency ‘bout that job
>>
>>43627014

i just read 139 threads of archive in less than a week to catch up for this, god help me
>>
>>43627014
>[X] Get up, contact the Agency ‘bout that job.
>>
>>43627014
>>
File: HMQ_MK_Vagrant.png (19 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
HMQ_MK_Vagrant.png
19 KB, 1200x900
>>43627014
>[x] Get up, see what people are doing.

We also need to Check up on Rao to see if she has the stuff we asked.

Also Crusty, I made some fanart of JJ in his Marvel Knight gear accompanied by Huginn and Muninn. Hope you like it.
>>
>>43627014
>[ ] Get up, go see one other mutant groups.

Check 'round the camp, then go see some group.
>>
>>43627014
>>[ ] Get up, see what people are doing.
>>
>>43627014
>>
>>43627014
>>[ ] Get up, contact the Agency ‘bout that job.
totemist and hmq at the same time, and yet i have an exam. Whatever sadist thought up saturday exams should burn in hell
>>
File: 1447380555587.gif (85 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1447380555587.gif
85 KB, 375x375
>>43627097

Awesome, but his claws don't glow blue with electricity until Level 5.
>>
>>43627014
>>
File: 1430547833934.png (145 KB, 346x493) Image search: [Google]
1430547833934.png
145 KB, 346x493
>>43627097
Das' bootyful
>>
>>43627097
Hot damn that is extremely cool.
>>
>>43627097
fan art is always nice to see

still don't like the name Vagrant
>>
>[X] Get up, contact the Agency ‘bout that job.

Writing.
>>
File: DvXurLm[1].png (189 KB, 900x668) Image search: [Google]
DvXurLm[1].png
189 KB, 900x668
>>43627163

Not that anon, but I do think he should get something for that.

'Cause damn it's good.

Also, I found this pic of a shoggoth-dragon. Would it fit for early Dragon Modo!JJ? Like it's him after just turning into it.
>>
>>43627212
now draw it fucking Laura
>>
So now that JJ can talk to plants and influence how they grow and stuff, who wants to make a backup secret tree bunker in the park? We can have some trees do funny stuff with their roots to form rooms and stuff. Have the trunks make air tubes up through to the surface where it's all stealthy and stuff.
>>
>>43627241

I didn't draw it. I only found it.

And he'd be too big for her. Plus he'd be only focused on murdering and eating, not fucking.
>>
>>43627261
murdering and eating that pussy maybe
>>
>>43627256
We can talk to plants but can't influence how they grow yet. For that we'd need to spend one more X-point.
>>
>>43627014
>>[x] Get up, see what people are doing.
>>
File: HMQ_Laura_sneakpeak.png (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HMQ_Laura_sneakpeak.png
11 KB, 400x400
I've also started working on Laura in same gear, but I'm having trouble with perspective and proportions. Have a sneakpeak though.

JJ has a different mask to accomodate his mutations, mainly the horns and the optical forceblasts. Gotta have eye room or he would blast the insides of his mask every time.

This time with the file.
>>
As much as you wish you could descend back into the warmth of sleep (without the nightmares, preferably), you can’t. Life is inevitable, and you can feel it tightening its grip over you, urging you up. You glance at your watch, noting the time, and pull yourself away from Laura.

Got people to see, or something.

Fishing your phone from your pocket, you call the Agency. It doesn’t take long for the Phantom’s voice to greet you on the other end of the receiver, though you detect a slight quaver in the tone of her speech that suggests she’s been without any kind of caffeine for a good stretch of the morning.

“You were narrowing down your names, right?” You ask, once the pleasantries are out of the way. “Got anything for me?”

It’s weird. You can actually hear her nodding through the phone – hear the bones in her neck shifting, her hair swaying gently against her forehead. You guess you senses are at their peak just a little while after waking up.

“A few.” She pauses. “Are you alright? You sound hoarse.”

“It’s nothing…” Nothing at all.

“If you say so.” Comes her less-than-convinced reply. You’re too tired to assure her otherwise, so you let it go. “If you can make your way here, I should be able to run through them with you.”

“Alright.” You say, nodding to no-one in particular.

You stop suddenly, thinking.

>[ ] You’ll make your way now.
>[ ] You’ll check out what other people are doing first.
>[ ] You’ll visit one of the other mutant groups first.
>[ ] You’ll visit Rao first.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43627329
Nice but the horns seem a little off center compared to the eyes.

All the masks have different horns. Before you posted this I was about to say that the smaller devil horns fit Laura the best. So that nice.
>>
>>43627212
Somewhat appropriate I'd say.

>>43627329
Coolio.
>>
>>43627394
>>[ ] You’ll visit Rao first.
>>
>>43627329

Pretty cool.

Have you ever done anything in a similar style to Hotline Miami?

If so, maybe do one of JJ freaking the fuck out and murdering a few people?
>>
>>43627394
>>[ ] You’ll visit Rao first.
>>
>>43627394
>[ ] You’ll check out what other people are doing first.
>>
>>43627394
>[] you'll make your way now
>>
>>43627394
>[X] You’ll check out what other people are doing first.
>>
>>43627394
>[ ] You’ll visit Rao first.
>>
Rao is the Red Cross woman right? Because after she's had time to analyze JJ's blood I'm sure she's going to have a shit load of questions.
>>
>>43627394
>[ ] You’ll make your way now.
>>
>>43627212
I'll leave it up to CJ if he wants to give Karma or not. I'll be drawing stuff(at least trying) regardless. This is a fun quest.
>>
>>43627530

Not necessarily Karma, but some reward.

And it is.

Also, you do damn good work, Pixel. Keep it up!
>>
>[X] You’ll visit Rao first.

Writing.
>>
>>43627394
>[x] You’ll check out what other people are doing first.
Speaking of morning coffee. maybe we can have some designated morning barista who gets up an hour early and makes simple breakfast for the whole group, not just the Morlocks. I nominate Layla.
>>
>>43627484
As long as she got the stuff and maybe little extra. Can't afford to run a charity any more than we already are.
>>
>>43627437
A detailed actions scene might still be beyond my skill.

My plan was to draw each tunnel snake in their MK gear (at least those who would step up for it) and then arrange them to a crowdshot. I'll at least do Laura before anything else.

We'll see if I can come up with something after that.
>>
>>43627635

Good idea.

For Layla, you could do two drawings of her, each in a different pose, then copy-paste them around until there's about 50 people in the shot.
>>
>>43627663
That would be a lot of work. He could just do one pose and reverse the image so that there's two of them standing back to back.
>>
>(1/2)

“…Give me a little while.” You say, rolling your shoulders experimentally, shrugging off the last vestiges of sleep. “Just have a few errands to run.”

You have some supplies to pick up – assuming Rao has them by now.

“Not a problem.” She replies. “Just don’t keep your partner waiting too long.”

You promise not to, and stow away your phone. Careful not to wake Laura, you pick your way out of the tent, hurrying up to the stairs. The gloom of the station is mitigated now by the soft, fiery light of several sharp, jagged crystals embedded in the pillars that line the platform edges, courtesy of one of its new occupants.

Heading out over the Scar, you let your wings unfurl, muscles twisting and distending along your back to accommodate their weight. You’ve found you soak up sun more easily when they’re out.
>>
>(2/2)

Huginn finds you as you approach the Red Cross camp, his talons pricking lightly at your skin as he lands on your shoulder. The whispers he has for you are mundane, mostly – nothing untoward happening with the humanitarians, as far as his understanding of ‘untoward’ goes. You treat him to a few sunflower seeds and let him loose once more.

You spot a few familiar faces around the camp as you make your way in, some of them from the station, others from around the Scar. A few of the volunteers, upon spotting you, seem to look away immediately. You’d guess it was the wings, but it feels like more than that. It’s not long before you see one emerging from a nearby tent with Doctor Rao, her eyes widening when she’s pointed in your direction.

She says something to the younger woman, before making her way toward you.

“Wings, too?” She says, dryly, as she comes into earshot. Or what she assumes is earshot, anyway. “Most mutants would be lucky to have an enhanced healing factor comparable to yours. I don’t often see such abilities paired anything as useful as flight, unaided or not.”

She doesn’t phrase it as a question, but you can’t help but think that there’s one hanging in the air.

>[ ] Ask if she has the items you asked for.
>[ ] Ask if you blood is being useful.
>[ ] Ask if she’s noticed anything odd about your blood.
>[ ] Ask what she means by that.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43627827
>>
>>43627812
>The gloom of the station is mitigated now by the soft, fiery light of several sharp, jagged crystals embedded in the pillars that line the platform edges, courtesy of one of its new occupants.

Ha.
>>
>>43627827
>>[x] Ask if you blood is being useful.
>>[x] Ask if she’s noticed anything odd about your blood.
>>
>>43627827
>[ ] Ask if she has the items you asked for.
>[ ] Ask if you blood is being useful.
>[ ] Ask what she means by that.
>>
>>43627827
>[X] Ask if she has the items you asked for.
>[X] Ask if you blood is being useful.
>[X] Ask if she’s noticed anything odd about your blood.
>[X] Ask what she means by that.
>>
>>43627827
>[ ] Ask if she has the items you asked for

Also Icarus has wings and healing factor so she can suck it.
>>
>>43627827
>>
>>43627827
>>[x] Ask if she has the items you asked for.
>>[x] Ask if you blood is being useful.
>>
>>43627827
>[x] Ask if she has the items you asked for.
Let's keep it short and professional.
>>
>>43627854
>>43627863
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when everyone votes for everything?
>>
>[x] Ask if she has the items you asked for.
>>
>>43627899

Yeah.

Plus those all make sense to ask.
>>
>>43627899
>I'd rather not have a full conversation.
>>
>[X] Ask if she has the items you asked for.
>[X] Ask if she’s noticed anything odd about your blood.

Writing.
>>
nice job giving the government our blood, guys.
>>
>>43627899
No, but you are annoying enough to comment on it when its fairly reasonable to ask most if not all the things in the course of the convo.
>>
>>43627827
>[ ] "What can I say? I'm a paragon of luck."
>>
>>43627944
RC is not goverment agency, but I'm sure if they really wanted our blood, the Cross would not hesitate to hand it over. Also I think Rao is only working with the charity as an outsider and has her own agenda.
>>
>>43627979
>"Well Peter's luck had to go somewhere right?"
>>
>>43628001
I wonder if she plans to make the Mutant Cure in this timeline as well.
>>
>>43628023
Well, considering we just handed her a highly adaptive strain, she's bound to make something from it. Seriously, giving her our blood was a very stupid move.
>>
>>43628023
>>43628067

We don't have any reason not to distrust her.

Plus I think she's with the X-Men, secretly.

We already had Mystique show up for the Brotherhood, so the X-Men person has to be Rao.
>>
>>43628086
I would prefer our x person be Doctor Nenesis.
>>
File: 1430733329055.jpg (52 KB, 430x498) Image search: [Google]
1430733329055.jpg
52 KB, 430x498
I don't mind there being a cure for the X-gene. after all, there's soon going to be a cure for the lack of an X-gene. mutanthood will become a choice, finally turning it into a perfect metaphor for homosexuality.
>>
>>43628086
>>so the X-Men person has to be Rao.
Thats not true. Thats not true at all!
>>
>>43628086
Why would someone who in another world worked on 'curing' mutants, work with the X-men? More than that, in this world, where it is more than likely the government is using drugs to vilify mutants and terrorize the public, why should we have trusted someone working with the Red Cross?
>>
>>43628124
I thought it was impossible to not be gay when within the presence of JJ's ass.
>>
“Yeah, being me is great.” You can’t help but raise your snark levels above optimum for a bit there. Possibly not the best idea, but it comes to you as though by reflex. “Have you gotten together the stuff I asked for?”

For a moment, the doctor looks almost apologetic, before her usual stoicism clouds her features once more.

“Most of it.” She says, lowering her voice a little. “Not everything can be so easily acquired. To be honest, we’re not supposed to be just handing out equipment like this at all.”

Your brow furrows in response. “I thought you were here to help people.”

“There are rules.” She says, her voice snappy, sharp.

Right. Rules. Sometimes you think you’ve spent way too long on the raggedy edge of civilization. It didn’t occur to you that Rao might have had to jump through hoops to get some of this stuff.

“Someone is picking up what I have for you.” She continues. “Your blood is working, by the way. It’s an interesting example of healing factor. Not many mutants can transmit their regenerative abilities like that. The few that can usually have a lower caliber of self-healing.”

Big whoop. Does kinda make you wonder, though…

“Yeah…” You pause, thinking momentarily. “…Is there anything, I dunno, odd, about my blood?”

Those eyes. You can’t get rid of those eyes.

She looks up at you, her expression momentarily unreadable, before you see something that might be realization flash through her eyes.

“…No.” She says, finally, squinting slightly at you. “Why do you ask?”

“…No reason.”

You’re not 100%, but you think she’s telling the truth. You can usually tell.

Soon enough, one of the volunteers shows up with a large, double-layered blue bag. It’s surprisingly heavy.

>Anything you want to do before heading off?
>>
>>43628136
>Why would someone who in another world worked on 'curing' mutants, work with the X-men?

Except she did help the X-Men later on. Just like Doctor Nemesis.
>>
>>43628150
>Anything you want to do before heading off?

Thank her for helping, then drop the stuff off at our base.
>>
>>43628150
I can't think of anything unless anon decided on something last thread.
>>
>>43628150
Give her our number.
>>
>>43628150
[X] Thank her for helping. Drop the equipment off at our base.
>>
>>43628189
Seconded. She did come through with the stuff.
>>
>>43628150
Seconding
>>43628189

I'm >>43628179

Just adding a bit to my vote.
>>
>>43628150
Offer more blood.
>>
>>43628226

If she needs it she can call us for it after we give her our number.
>>
>>43628189
This
>>
Okay, I think it's assumed that you'll say thanks and stuff. I'd like to see how many people actually want to give her your number, though.

>1

If you want Rao to have you on speed-dial.
>>
>>43628255
Phasing
>>
>1
>>
>>43628255
hell no
>>
>>43628255
how do i vote no?
>>
>>
>>43628255
>Phasing
>>
>>43627067
welcome to the club.
>>
>>
>>43628255
No
>>
>1
>>
>1
>>
>>
>1
>>
>Phasing
>>
>1
>>
>>43628255
>1
On the sole basis I want to know if something happens to the Red Cross site. While I am really wary around her and do not want to trust her, unless shit really hits the fan and she's some kind of undercover agent, giving her our number should be fine.
>>
File: sentinels-huge.jpg (72 KB, 417x675) Image search: [Google]
sentinels-huge.jpg
72 KB, 417x675
>>43628267
>>43628271
>>43628287
Why? She might warn us about shit. Like if mutant control plans on sending Sentinels in the first thing they'll do is evacuate the aid workers. Her having our number could help.
>>
>>
File: Paranoid.png (224 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Paranoid.png
224 KB, 400x400
I don't get why people trust her so much
>>
>>43628311
Kek.

Anyway, seems like a few people want to do it.

>writing
>>
This is the moon phone, i doubt its going to be easily tracable.
>>
>>
>>43628280
thanks senpai

fuck the druids, i wanted us to go dragonbro
>>
>>43628338
It's a god damned phone number, and we already gave her our blood. Kinda incidental.
>>
>>43628159
Nemesis joined for Good Reason. Also the Nazi hunting business was getting slow.
>>
>>43628345

Plus if she's trouble, Moonie would tell us.
>>
She already has our blood, dna, and home address. Phone number is the least offensive thing we could give her.
>>
>>43628338
Giving someone our number isn't the same as trusting them. Plus this >>43628325
>>
Phasing. If she wants us she can put the word out with the mobos. Finish our business here and then don't give her the time of day. Too many enemies already.
>>
>>43628349
I would normally agree with you, but the advantages of turning the scar into a mutant defense jungle where we need it is to good for me.
>>
>>43628349
Eh, there is one upside to druids:

We could basically bribe a politician with the cure for cancer, whose supply we own, (essentially bribing them with it to become president) in exchange for laws passed in our favour.
>>
>>43628365
we could give her the D.
>>
>>43628400

Or they just call the MCA and get the cure confiscated and JJ put in a lab.
>>
>>43628409
Considering this guy would have to keep it quiet or have his entire career ruined, not really in his interest, plus, we dont tell him how we make the cure, we just provide it to patients or through a dummy company we set up.
>>
>>43628400
I think you just broke the high score of on how many levels of retarded you can simultaneously be with a single sentence.
>>
>>43628409
They could certainly try, but I imagine at the rate we get XP we won't have JT til T3, at which point JJ becomes someone much harder to put down
>>
>>43628349
And I wanted a goddamn tail to makes us way more mobile underground/narrow corridors, people are dumb

Seriously tho, theres retards aiming straight up for JT and they'll probably skip T3 if they can get it sooner. Can't wait for the sentinels/magneto/what have to fuck our shit
>>
>>43628444
Nah man, that award still belongs to you.
How could i beat you breathing?
>>
>>43628462
>>43628463
salty
>>
File: 1421088540338.gif (5 MB, 320x139) Image search: [Google]
1421088540338.gif
5 MB, 320x139
>>43628400
oh god

my sides
>>
You shift awkwardly in your boots, glancing over Rao’s shoulder momentarily, at the rest of the camp. You guess… you’re off?

“Thanks.” You say. “For this stuff. I don’t know how any of it works, but I’m sure it’ll come in useful.”

“That’s encouraging.” Says Rao, and you actually cannot tell whether she’s being sarcastic or not.

“Uh, I think…” You fish out your phone, noting the look of surprise on Rao’s face. “…You should probably have my number? In case something happens here.”

She looks at your phone in silence for a moment, seemingly bemused, before agreeing.

You guess she's just surprised you've got a phone at all. Probably more used to dealing with starving third world kids than New York street crust.

The doctor notes down your number, and you head back to the station, dropping the supplies off at the stairs. Heading back out, you take to the skies, shooting yourself straight up into the air with a pair of powerful wingbeats. You pick up a good bit of speed before bothering to vanish, the wind whipping through your hair and prickling along the thin membrane that clothes your wings.

You feel light as a feather up here.

As you pass by the edge of the Scar, you notice a bunch of police cars down below – three, to be exact. There seems to be a bit of a crowd gathering. You can even hear a few raised voices over the roar of the wind, though the exact words are lost on you.

>[ ] Keep going.
>[ ] Investigate.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43628495
>[ ] Investigate.

a mugga moment?
>>
>>43628495
The fact that Rao can get around JJ's bullshit levels of people reading is deeply unsettling to me.
>>
>>43628495
>[X] Investigate.
Plot hook detected.
>>
>>43628495
>[x] Investigate.
Eavesdrop a little.
>>
>>43628495
>[ ] Investigate.
Sup muh muggas whats shaking up in this bitch
>>
>>43628495
>[ ] Investigate.
>>
>>43628495
>investigate
Stealthily
>>
>>43628495
>>[ ] Investigate.
>>
>>43628495
>[ ] Investigate.
>>
>>43628510
Almost to the level that we shouldn't be trusting her?
>>
>[X] Investigate.

Writing.
>>
>>43628462
Why the fuck would Magneto fuck our shit? He'd probably herald us as some propped up mutant messaih, and do everything in his power to protect us because our fruit basically validates his whole homo superior drek
>>
>>43628495
>>[x] Investigate.

Mutant haters at the gate?
>>
>>43628510
He's probably just not paying attention or he can't see enough of her to tell.
>>
>>43628495
>>[ ] Investigate.
Go invisible, and use your supper senses.
>>
>>43628544
>being this paranoid
>>
>>43628554
Protecting to the point of locking us up. Gilded cage is a thing anon.
>>
>>43628554
And then get folks to mind control us because magneto is a sociopath that does not play well with others having differing opinions.
>>
>>43628495
>[ ] Investigate.
>>
>>43628566
>This is /tg/
>Complaining that someone is being paranoid
It's not my fault I'm shadowruning m8

You fuckers made me like this
>>
>>43628566
We seriously should not trust her. We are living lie detector, and we don't have jack shit on her, exempt bad feeling. and we trusted her with way too much stuff already.
How many saddle hints that something is wrong will anons ignore?
For fucks sake you fucktards she has way more screen time, and descriptions of being somehow wrong, to not be something big.
>>
>>43628566
How do you not know what paranoia is?
>>
>>43628602
>>43628606
>>43628614
Paranoia kills quests, so fuck off.
>>
>>43628495
>actually used the word "bemused" correctly

Holy shit, I really do love you.
>>
>>43628606
If you thought something was up, then why not mention it instead of keeping quiet and acting like a bitch when things don't go your way?
>>
>>43628642
>Paranoia
Well meme'd.
>>
>>43628606
Has anyone considered she is Mystique in disguise?
>>
>>43628462
If you have a reasonable argument for doing something, suggest it. All we've heard to my knowledge is that a few people want a tail because it's cool/they like it/they think it's a good idea, and that's not a good argument.
>>
>>43628650
Because he is currently channeling twitch as his agp spirit being and is basically laying all the paranoia in at once upon even a little thing going wrong in their mind.

>>43628657
Mystique is distinquishable by lack of scent. Its a very odd thing to find in another person that it would be noted upon.
>>
>>43628651
>implying you're not paranoid
Might as well add retarded to that mix as well.
>>
>>43628657
I did. don't really care though. the consequences would be interesting at worst.
>>
>>43628391
>>43628400
yeah but all these arguments are just metagaming bullshit in my mind

I just wanted to keep to a theme for our mutation instead of just having a hodgepodge of random bullshit nonsense. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>43628675
Actually, didn't Crusty say she can change her biology to the point her scent changes?
>>
>>43628675

Mystique can copy scents, actually, but I don't think she's Rao cause Mystique already used a disguise.
>>
>>43628650
>>43628675
I voted against giving blood every time. I gave my reasons. No one listens. Anons don't read the treads.
>>43628657
Mystique is usually more scentless/wrong scented , we could probably tell.
>>
>>43628675
Mystique is capable of producing scents, she just chooses not to most of the time. You can't rely on "it has a scent, so it's not Mystique" here.
>>
>>43628666
I put on that post one of the reasons

Superior Mobility/Upper Hand where we can't fly and/or in small places where CQC with a fifth limb would be amazing
>>
>>43628680
I didn't state my opinion on the Rao topic, m8. Have fun playing the guessing game though.
>>
>>43628666
>All we've heard to my knowledge
>it's cool/they like it/they think it's a good idea, that's not a good argument
So not only did you not read his post, you also didn't read previous threads?
>>
>>43628693
Man I was a theme man for a long time. Now im just weary and looking for a bright side.
>>
If you people are so concerned, we can have Phantom and Moon Knight do a check up on Rao. If they find anything odd that should clue us in.
>>
>>43628737
Good idea.
>>
I think the main thing is that while Mystique might have keen eyes and ears, her nose is normal. So while she can replicate how someone looks and sounds with a lot of accuracy, she can't be sure how someone is supposed to smell. Though I guess a solution would be heavy perfume/cologne/aftershave?
>>
>>43628737
You. I like you. And your good ideas. You should post more often.
>>
>>43628737
Give her some plants too.
>>
>>43628768
She doesn't have to know how they smell. When she replicates their biology she automatically smells like them. Its only her blue form, or when she stops sweat glands and the like that she has no smell.

But let's please put this behind us now. She can copy scents, this isn't in question. She can also stop producing a scent, this we've seen.
>>
>>43627097
Holy damn. We are some real horror movie shit when we want to be, aren't we?
>>
>>43628768
Depends on allot of factors concerning what she thinks of us and knows of our powers.
She has been an animal enough times to get their scent abilities to know how important it is. As such, we can not rule out her copying a smell if she is knowingly fucking with us.
>>
>(1/2)

…Does that bother you?

Yeah it kinda bothers you.

You think you should check it out.

Pitching yourself to one side, you swoop downward, landing on one of the nearby rooftops, just beyond the very edge of the ruins that mark the beginnings of the Exclusion Zone. You notice that fresh tape is being set up around some of the semi-collapsed buildings on the edge of the Zone, proclaiming in bold yellow and black “DO NOT ENTER – UNSAFE”. You also notice that some of it has been very recently trodden down.

The streets just below are a whirlwind in the making. There’s a whole throng of angry, frantic people down there, most of them shouting, some of them just stewing in their clothes, others carrying heavy lengths of wood or other detritus. You can sense this monumental, anxious energy coming off them, like there’s an electrical charge arcing through the crowd, growing in strength as it bounds from one frayed mind to the next.

–“can’t stop us from defending ourselves. Can’t stop us from”–

–“within our rights”–

–“Again, sir, this is for your own protection, now please step”–

–“Look at him! He’s a goddamn”–

Mutie. You hear a lot of mutie.
>>
>>43628803
>But let's please put this behind us now. She can copy scents, this isn't in question.
I thought her inability to do that is why Wolverine can find her easily.
>>
>>43628805

Yup. JJ can be a really dangerous criminal if he wants to be.
>>
>>43628814
We need to call in the bird shit attack battalion for an airstrike, aiming for maximum dispersal.
>>
>(2/2)

There are cops on the scene – eight of ‘em, mostly uniformed, though there’s a woman in plain clothes in the back. You can tell she’s a cop, though. You’d be able to tell even if she weren’t holding her badge up like some kind of magic talisman.

Nobody stands that way unless they have authority.

As far as you can tell, the police seem to be trying to keep a crowd of angry assholes in check. You notice, just beyond the lines of tape, a short, hooded shape covered from head to toe in ratty, ill-fitted fabric, only the top of his face visible. He has bright, piercing yellow eyes, and his skin is reminiscent of a snake’s.

He hisses, throwing up two very rude gestures, before turning to run.

One of the cops, seemingly uncertain, reaches for his gun, before pausing to bodily intervene as one of the civilians tries to run after the kid.

>[ ] Intervene loudly.
>[ ] Intervene with a few warning shots at the crowd.
>[ ] Seems under control, leave.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43628826
We already are a dangerous criminal.
>>
>>43628843
>>[ ] Write in.
catch up with the kid and invisible him out of there
>>
>>43628843
Wait and keep an eye out. Stealth and move closer to the action. We can collapse the buildings in the protesters path if we have to.
>>
>>43628843
A mutant attacking them would only justify their actions.
>>
>>43628863
this.
Leave they obvious riot waiting to happen alone till they cross the line..
>>
>>43628843
>[ ] Write in.

Go in, grab the kid and go invisible before leaving.
>>
>>43628843
>Intervene by appearing between the cops and the crowd, tell them to get moving.
>>
>>43628843
>>[ ] Intervene loudly.
>>
>>43628843
>[ ] Write in.
Start getting pigeons to strategically shit on them.
>>
>>43628843
This >>43628863

We could just swoop down and pick him up like a hawk catching a rabbit.
>>
>>43628338
Dammit I want to like DD but fuck if some of the design choices make it so hard to.
>>
>>43628843
Supporting:
>>43628863
>>
>>43628881
It's an anti mutant mob. If the KKK was in the process of trying to linch someone do you think a black guy showing up and yelling at them would help the situation?

>>43628884
This would actually be funny.
>>
Only one mutie? swoop down, grab him, flee. Set him down somewhere nearby, continue to our destination.
>>
>>43628843
>>
>>43628888
>swoop down and pick him up like a hawk catching a rabbit.
That sounds really crazy. Do you want him to panic and attack us?
>>
>[X] Write in.
>[X] Catch kid and get him out of there.
>>
>>43628843
>>43628863
This
>>
>>43628843
>>43628863
Invis the kid out while we're invis + make the pigeon shit air raids happen
>>
>intervene invisibly

I'm for helping both humies and muggas right now. if we're really angry about it, we can go bomb a French stadium or something later.
>>
>>43628912
Probably work highly efficiently as well.

Kind of hard to be enthusiastic to chase someone when your being pelted with shit from the skys.
>>
>>43628884
Can we do this too?
>>
File: JJ chilling.jpg (389 KB, 1024x727) Image search: [Google]
JJ chilling.jpg
389 KB, 1024x727
What would happen to JJ if he went through the Siege Perilous?
>>
>>43628843
>>43628863
Supporting this

Do it stealthly if possible
>>
>>43628947
Sad joke is sad, not even a creatively poor joke.
>>
>>43628843
>[ ] Intervene Invisibly.
>>
>>43628884
I like it, serves as a non violent, non obvious deterrent to get the fuck off our terf. If Crusty gives us the chance, lets do this as well
>>
>>43628969
get the fuck out of here, you french-loving scum. this thread is only for those loyal to Her Majesty.
>>
>>43628884
pls no
>>
>>43628884
Seconding
>>
>>43628884
Only couple at the time, don't make it too obvious.
>>
>>43628983
Evidently a terroist sympathizer, and hence a traitor to the crown.
>>
>>43628884
pls yes
>>
>>43628932
Make it rain pigeon shit Crusty
>>
Vote's over guys.
>>
So Green Finger when?
>>
>>43629053
depends if we get an X point in today's thread or not

and that whole voting thing
>>
>>43629053
When you stick it in a can of green paint.
>>
>>43629053
Next time we get an X-point. Mebe today.
>>
>>43629053
one more X-point. I think we should start making the garden right after meeting with the Phantom. Stop by a store and buy some seeds. Seeds are super cheap.

>>43629064
Crusty might give an X-point for the artwork. So it could be pretty soon.
>>
>>43629084
>Crusty might give an X-point for the artwork. So it could be pretty soon.
that art work was banging
>>
>>43629084
Have to wait for the power to be discovered in character before you do anything with it.

Also crusty does not take bribary.
>>
>>43629084
>Crusty might give an X-point for the artwork.
Did he say that? Has he ever said that?
>>
>>43629105
he said this >>43627420
>>
>>43629105
There was talk of it.
>>
>>43629084
the store-bough shit is usually just infertile gene-modded shit made for bored single moms who are desperate for something to give their love to after their children have grown up and left them but are too lazy to get a dog.
>>
>>43629105
>>43629084
CJ has stated in his Ask.fm that he is not comftorable rewarding x-points for art, since people might vote differently to what the artist might have preferred. I believe he was up for thinking some other reward thou.
>>
>>43629084
Crusty doesn't give shit for shit we give him. That said, if we RP well, do cool shit, and/or are smart, he might give something for that.
>>
>>43629084
>>43629104
JJ already knows his blood can make plants grow fast. The only reason we couldn't make the garden before was because we had no light. But I think Pearls crystals fixed that.

>>43629105
>Did he say that? Has he ever said that?
Yes to both. A while ago in the ask.fm when people were talking about how some quests get fanart

On an unrelated note. It would be pretty easy to make a garden big enough to feed the Morlocks. But how big would it need to be to feed the whole scar?
>>
>>43629126
Fluff storys would be cool. Like perspectives of events already happened from one of our freinds perspectives etc.
>>
>>43629084
well first JJ has to become aware of his power

and as nice as that would be, I'd argue against it. I've seen similar things with fan art for XP and it didn't work out.
>>
>>43629126
That's not what he said. He said he's not okay with reserving x-points for powers, he never said he was against rewarding x points on principle. Just the reserving of them
>>
>(1/2)

Damn, what’s this kid doing? He keeps backing off a few yards, then throwing up some awkward sign of defiance while striding forward, before backing up again whenever the crowd seems almost ready to just rush past the cops and lynch his ass. The whole scene is wired with a couple of thousand volts – the crowd is running on maximum adrenaline, the kid is twitching in his sneakers, a few of the cops seem barely an inch or two from drawing a gun.

“People, go back to your homes”– The plain clothes detective is shouting over the crowd, showing little fear in the face of the growing storm. She’s constantly being interrupted, though. –“back to your homes, this is a matter for the police. For your own protection and that of others, you need to disperse right now”–

Her voice is almost lost under a wave of inflammatory screaming. The frustration creasing her brow is almost palpable.

“Again, go back to your homes, this is a police matter”–

“Crap! Crap, Knight!”–
>>
>>43629140
Depends. If you get a plant with a strong enough regeneration mutation you could theoretically feed everyone from a single plant, so long as you pick one that self fertalizes.
>>
>>43629126
No, he said he wouldn't reserve xp for powers, he never said he was against rewarding them.
>>
>>43629146
JJ found out his blood makes plants grow fast during the last time skip. He talked about making the garden to feed everyone last thread. Do you not read the quest?
>>
>(2/2)

Without warning, two of the officers are roughly pushed aside, and – five, six, seven – a whole bunch of angry men and women flood by them, dashing after the snake-skinned kid. He freezes for a second, before bolting, spewing profanities.

Shit.

You move. Darting into the air, you swoop down, pushing yourself too hard and fast to maintain invisibility. There is a chorus of gasps as you hit the ground in the kid’s path, the air booming around you as your wings beat against the ground.

–“Shitshitshit”– The kid skids to a halt, eyes widening, and your danger sense ignites along your spine.

Almost before you know what you’re doing, your hand snaps out, grabbing the kid’s jaw and angling his head to one side – just in time to redirect the spray of noxious, bright green liquid he ejects from the fangs that protrude through his gums.

Your wings lash at the air, driving the crowd back, and you note the baffled look on the cops’ faces before you take off, hefting the kid up into the air with you.

>[ ] Set him down somewhere, ask what he was doing.
>[ ] Drop him from an uncomfortable but harmless height, continue on your way.
>[ ] Smack some sense into this fool.
>[ ] Write in.
>>
>>43629164
I was talking about being aware of Green Finger
Do you not read posts?
>>
>>43629164
People are talking about using this to spread blood over the scar to make a defensive plant barrier, as opposed to the food situation.

We will find out, when he makes his farm, and his tomatoes try to eat his face or set his eyebrows on fire.
>>
>>43629171
>>
>>43629171

"What did you do?"
>>
>>43629171
>>[ ] Set him down somewhere, ask what he was doing.

wow this reminds me of JJ when he first came across creeper
>>
>>43629171
If he is still trying to swing at us, proceed with:
>>
>>43629171
>[X] Set him down somewhere, ask what he was doing.
>[X] Smack some sense into this fool.
>>
>>43629171
Dumbass.
>>
>>43629171
Then depending on his answer
>>
>>43629171
>[X] Set him down somewhere, ask what he was doing.

JJ is that sensible authority figure everyone could use in their life.
>>
>>43629171
"You are retarded"
>>
>>43629179
Mutant plants recognize and protect JJ
>>
>>43629171
>[x] Drop him from an uncomfortable but harmless height, continue on your way.
You are welcome, asshole.
>>
>>43629171

Preferably in a way that makes it clear if he tries to spray us again we will force feed him his fangs via our fist.
>>
>>43629179
here's hoping for tentacle rape tomatoes.
>>
>>43629171
>[ ] Smack some sense into this fool
>[ ] Set him down somewhere, ask what he was doing
>>
>>43629171
But feel free to
If he gives Hobo Superior lip.
>>
>>43629171
>>
>>43629171
>Smack some sense into this fool.
>>
>>43629199
Depends if they have control over their powers or if its an automatic thing.

a la rogues powers.

Also we just carried a person off from out of thin air, i think these bozos are going to be rather not tempted to invade the scar with sticks.

Might come back with guns next time, but thats then.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.