[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the "evil" factions from classic Warhammer replaces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ponferrada.jpg (40 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
ponferrada.jpg
40 KB, 800x630
One of the "evil" factions from classic Warhammer replaces the entire populace of Spain and Portugal in the year 1450. They get access to all that land's cities, resources, etc. but the rest of the world notices the replacement very quickly. There is no more gaping Chaos asshole, but the winds of magic still flow somewhat moderately all over the world.

So, which faction would fuck medieval Europe/North Africa the hardest? Do the normal humans have any chance of fighting back against any of them?

>List of evil factions
Orcs & Goblins
Vampire Counts
Skaven
Ogres
Dark Elves
Warriors of Chaos
Beastmen
Chaos Dwarfs
(Daemons are excluded because it feels like cheating and they are not really bound by earthly geography)
>>
>>43626101
Muslims
>>
>>43626120
/thread

>Do the normal humans have any chance of fighting back against any of them?

Give it 42 years and they do
>>
>>43626120
Spain eventually, took them 700 fucking years, handled them
>>
>>43626180
To be fair the North got free pretty fast, even Valencia was Christian by El Cid's time (around 1000) though the South, namely Seville and Granada are full on Moorish cities
>>
>>43626101
Chaos Dwarwes
>>
>>43626120
/thread
>>
Hello /pol/ my old friend.
>>
>>43626101
>but the rest of the world notices the replacement very quickly
Suspension of disbelief stretched beyond the breaking point.
>>
>>43626351
>referring to the take over of a free land by a slaving peoples
>/pol/
>>
>>43626120
Why is the first post always the best?
>>
>>43626342
>muh relgion of peace didn't do no nuffin
>>
>>43626101
>but the winds of magic still flow somewhat moderately all over the world

So can humans learn dat shit? Do witch powers and alchemy suddenly start working?
>>
>>43626101
The world takes a moment to pray for the poor, poor souls that now have a very angry spain and portugal lashing out at everything.

Then try to slay the supernatural beings.
>>
File: nice walls u got there.jpg (144 KB, 717x570) Image search: [Google]
nice walls u got there.jpg
144 KB, 717x570
>>43626101
If I wanted to give Yurop the best chance possible I would choose Beastmen or Ogres. Also, we're in the era of early guns, fully plated knights, and pic related. I think they've at least got a chance.
>>
>>43626813
Hello /pol/ my old friend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.