[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hay guys this is a question for the war hammer guys. so this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n6ou76hVaT1sct717o1_1280.jpg (382 KB, 811x924) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ou76hVaT1sct717o1_1280.jpg
382 KB, 811x924
hay guys this is a question for the war hammer guys.

so this thought had come to me at work (for some reason), ok the golden throng is on top of a webway gate that the big E built him self. ok cool he massed with odd ass tech before. but the is this leagued saying that if he dies he will be "reborn" right.

anyhow there is also this leagued that when the last eldar dies a new god will be born one of death, and he will lead a final battle aganset the gods of chaos.

kk but i thought the Empss his self was going to do that? well with all the shit fucker that is the warp all things happen at once. so the war in heaven the fall the dark age of technicality, the grate crusade, the heresy and all that shit is going on in the warp at once?

so if other gads have been worshiped in other worlds buy other races, the can this "star child" the new death god and the empuer be one and the same wating to be reborn when the last eldar dies and the imperium is tots fuck beyond fixing?

it makes little sens to have man v eldar nether gives a gold plated shit about the other? thoughts????????
>>
>>43619972
You seem to be trying to troll but your misspelled and grammatically terrible theory is just as valid as all the others.

Why the fuck not.
>>
>>43620003
not trolling high as fuk
>>
>>43619972
Slaanesh a cute
>>
>>43620356
I'm pretty sure that counts as heresy, Anon.
>>
>>43620400
Cute heresy, though.
>>
>>43619972
Well Ynnead and the Star Child work off similar principles of a mass of souls being liberated into the Warp to create a new entity.

Metaphysically, it is consistent within the 40k universe.

Especially since in both case, it is a belief and not proven fact. But strong enough belief shapes the Warp, therefore making it plausible.

They are not the same entity, but they use the same logic. Mayhaps more soundly built on the Eldar side though.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (176 KB, 508x794) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
176 KB, 508x794
>>43619972
Warp adventure is a pretty nice webcomic.
Emperor is a cool guy, techpriest a cute,
>>
>>43620448
>russian only

Boo.
>>
Most of the gods look good in that pic, but what is Tzeentch's deal? Why does Malal have a fuzzy hat? Why does the Void Dragon look like a SHODAN ripoff - well, it makes sense, but it doesn't look great. And who's Outsider?
>>
>>43620477
The Outsider is the 4th remaining C'Tan. Last presumed to be trapped in a Dyson-Sphere-like construct which a Tyranid Hive Fleet appears to be actively avoiding.
>>
>>43620477
>why does Malal have a fuzzy hat?
Seriously. He should be wearing a fedora instead.
>>
>>43620492
Remember Anon, there are no longer 4 C'tan, but a delightful diversity of shards from a million c'tan!
>>
>>43619972
>Mork and Gork
>clearly distigishable
YOU HAD ONE JOB

also slaanesh a qt
>>
>>43620477
Only thing I want to know about is the hat

wait, maybe Tzeentch needs some feathers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.