[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magical Realm Homebrew General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: dareyouenter.jpg (71 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
dareyouenter.jpg
71 KB, 392x500
Continuing from >>43534691

Devouress complete draft inbound, hold on to your dicks.
>>
Shit, I was hoping this was an actual Magic Realm thread.

Underrated non-wargame entry in the Avalon Hill library. Convoluted as hell and just as expensive though.
>>
File: FertilityPriestess_v2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
FertilityPriestess_v2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43619857
Nice. Meanwhile, I'll repost this thing I started working on, which is actually based on an idea from some old thread that was never finished there.
It's a priestess of a fertility god/goddess with some special abilities revolving around pregnancy. I'm drawing blanks on how to fill her domain spells, though.
>>
>>43619908
Sorry anon.

I don't think I've ever seen the actual Magic Realm game discussed on /tg/ before. I only knew about it because I'd heard my old grognard dad complain about how complicated it was. I thought it would be a better OP image than the ol' whizzard.
>>
>>43619908
>Shit, I was hoping this was an actual Magic Realm thread.
Me too. My disappointment is palpable.
>>
>>43619908
Never heard of it (I just know Avalon Hill from making a ton of wargames). Sounds interesting.
Also suprised I haven't seen that picture before. Seems it would be perfect for more than one occasion. Somebody just needs to shop the wizard to wear yellow robes and a hat.
>>
File: devouresscompletedraft.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
devouresscompletedraft.pdf
1 B, 486x500
IT IS DONE

In PDF and Pastebin form

http://pastebin.com/mA56xUEc

Notes:
I feel pretty good about the Bottomless Belly and Growing Gut archetypes, but I think the abilities of the Essence Eater could use some sorting out. If someone has a more elegant way to handle the spell progression combined with the nutrition points and learning spells from devoured spellcasters, it would be much appreciated. Also more unique Devouress spells would be nice, I have a few more ideas in my head but I'm too tired to work them out right now.

Of course, balance and typo/wording/formatting suggestions would be greatly appreciated at this point too.

And finally we're still open for some art of any of the three archetypes if some drawfag wants to try their hand at drawing vore.

Thank you to all the anons who contributed, proving that /tg/ can still get shit done.

Now I must sleep, and not think on vore for some time. I fear I've gone too deep.
>>
>>43620233
>>
>>43620262
Nice work. I don't see any major problems with anything. Can't think of any better system for assimilating spells (well, maybe you could also cast spells not on your spell list, but only if you cast it immediately after gaining it). More unique spells would be nice but those can be pretty hard to come up with. One idea I have is being able to cast dimensional anchor onto your belly to keep anything from teleporting out, or a spell that would let you breathe in an enemy spell or breath weapon and reflect it back at them.
>>
File: FertilityPriestess_v3.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
FertilityPriestess_v3.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43620262
Good job, anon! Your dedication to making pointless fetish classes is admirable; that looks very good and like it would probably be playable.
I do agree it could use some more spells, but I don't think I can be much use. I just barely managed to fill up the domain list on the Fertility Priestess class.

If anybody has any comments on improvement, I do need them. Some spells might end up being switched around, since I'm not sure what level they should be. The basic idea was that on lower level you get mostly fluffy spells that help people in having children, increasing the harvest and the kind of stuff you'd expect from a cleric aligned to a deity with Fertility portfolio to have, and at higher level you get some more unusual stuff. The spells are supposed to be fairly situational, to balance the additional benefits from the Blessed Pregnancy with a pretty situational domain spells. Ability for the class to use her pregnant belly as a bludgeoning weapon that does holy damage was considered but I decided that's be a bit too silly.

I was also thinking about doing an evil variant that would pretty much be the Drakainia (aka. the Pregnancy Monster) from PF as a class, able to spawn monsters and magically implant with chestbursting monster fetuses into people.
>>
File: Oh Shit, Boner.png (548 KB, 839x922) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit, Boner.png
548 KB, 839x922
>>43620660
>Unbirthing undead damages them.

So... What happens if you kill an undead with your womb?

>Unbirth Vampire Hunters.
>>
>>43620747
Since it's supposed to be holy damage, presumably the same thing that happens when one gets destroyed by a holy spell. I'd assume they either disintegrate or just be rendered inert remains that can them be released and cast rebirth on.
>>
>>43620747
>>43621229
Tbh I didn't really think about it. The ability is supposed to heal the target, and since undead are hurt by healing spells I added the damage to undead as an afterthought. It's not really intended primarily as an offensive ability.
>>
>>43620262
Nice, and yeah I do agree with you on needing more custom spells. Not sure how balanced spellcasting/nutrition points are, probably need to actually have played 5e for that
>>
>>43620660
Huh, like even if normal pregnancy isn't quite my thing
Reminds me of this bit of lore and spell I made
http://pastebin.com/RuV96uB6
May try my hand at writing a 5e or 3.5 unbirth priestess class/prestige class now that I'm thinking about it, probably the later unless 5e has some equivalent a mid-high level cleric could pic up to represent her learning how to do this
>>
>>43622601
Thanks. I'm still writing some fluff and making some adjustments for the spells (and added a bit about regular clerics being able to use the Fertility domain if the GM approves). I'll probably put it up on a pastebin once I consider it to be finished.
I'm not entirely happy with the "blessed seed" spell, though, as for a high level spell it's pretty much useless outside of fluff, but on the other hand I don't feel being able to go around applying clestial templates to random peoples babies shouldn't be given to every low-level priestess. I consider swapping its place with the "sacred pregnancy" spell, but I would like that to be availeable at its current level so the class has one good mid-level spell of its own.
I would probably replace it with it something if I could think of another spell.
>>
>>43620262
In this edition, charmed does not equal helpless or dominated. A charmed creature might well be aware that it's charmed and that the creature charming it is not its friend. All charm means is that the charmed creature can't attack the charmer and the charmer has advantage on Charisma checks against the charmed creature. It does not mean they'll just die because you asked.
>>
>>43622732
The logic was if they can't attack you then they can't really fight back for the 2-3 seconds it takes to swallow them. Remember, at low levels it's not that hard to fight your way out of the Devouress' belly, getting eaten is not an automatic death sentance.
>>
>>43622712
Make the blessed seed grant more than just the celestial template. Maybe a stronger/healthier childhood and grant more varied templates compatible with the mother.

>>43620660
The unbirth spell is useless to cause damage, since the target has to be willing.
>>
>>43623505
>Make the blessed seed grant more than just the celestial template. Maybe a stronger/healthier childhood and grant more varied templates compatible with the mother.
I'm pretty sure the stronger/healthier childhood would be implied since the template does grant some notable benefits (resistance to acid, cold and electricity, spell resistance and being able to use smite evil as a supernatural ability). Other templates would probably make sense, but I'm not really sure what (Fiendish would be the evil opposite of Celestial, but the class is supposed to be good- to neutral aligned), especially since most other templates aren't as easy to apply (Celestial/Fiendish require no recalculating HD, BAB, saves etc.) or have considerably bigger effects.

I was thinking of allowing the template be also applied to an unbirthed creature, which would make it very powerful (unbirth the party barbarian and pop him out as Celestial Barbarian!). Potentially too powerful, but it is an 8th level spell and those tend to be very powerful. Maybe if applied to unbirthed targets, the template isn't permanent, but instead lasts 1 round per caster level?

>>43623505
>The unbirth spell is useless to cause damage, since the target has to be willing.
I added a part where it can also be cast on an unconcious or otherwise incapacitated target (and excempted undead and evil outsiders from the "can not be harmed" part).
>>
>>43622712
Could act as a general purpose buff for the mom?
>>
File: FertilityPriest_v4.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
FertilityPriest_v4.pdf
1 B, 486x500
http://pastebin.com/CCy3xdnE

Hopefully finalised version of the Fertility Priest.

Once I've this done I might try making the "evil counterpart" class. I'm thinking of keeping the same "get buffs when pregnant" things, but instead of being a cleric, the class can spawn monsters (as if summoned with Summon Monster spell) and at higher level give them mutations or apply the pseudonatural template.
>>
>>43625719
Seems good. And more importantly, totally in my Magical Realm. The idea of a pregnant warrior-priestess who actually kicks more ass when pregnant is incredibly hot.
Also, I do like that despite that it doesn't seem purely fetishy. I mean, it's obviously Magical Realm as hell, but it does at least have a plausible explanation for being that way, and I like it having some fluffy abilities.
>>
Still waiting for giantess, shrinking or foot fetish related material
>>
>>43627127
footfags are the worst
>>
>>43625719
I know this is made with a fetish for pregnancy, but Fertility also is important for males, though it's called virility for them, but it's the same thing.

It would be good to see something for the men as well. Doesn't have to be something as special, it could be simply blessing their seed and, say, give bonuses to them when acting in defense of the women they impregnated.
>>
>>43627127
What scale, and what sort of things do you want with the giantess?

As for shrinking, I still really like the idea that the essence eater would have a spell that makes targets bite sized

Feet are really my thing but I'd suggest maybe a feat that grants a stomp attack and then finding a way for there to be a size difference

>>43627289
I still really like the idea from the last thread of a dragonborn that vores people and then reincarnates them via impregnating women with his dragonic spawn
>>
>>43627289
I probably won't be writing that, at least not right now, but I can definitely see that. For the most part the spell list could stay the same, as aside from the unbirth spell they don't require the caster to be able to be pregnant. The class abilities would not work, though.
I quess that's my justification (beyond "I made this because it's my magical realm" and "I'm too lazy to write separate version for men and women") for the class being female only. There can be male clerics with the Fertility domain who worship the same deities, but since they can't get pregnant themselves they can't qualify for this class. They probably aren't that likely to do adventuring, though, since the domain isn't very well suited ofr adventuring situations without the synergy with the class bonuses.
>>
>>43627685
>I still really like the idea that the essence eater would have a spell that makes targets bite sized
I think she would have access to Reduce Person from her selection of wizard spells. Although I think that only reduces size by one (from medium to large). However, considering she can swallow a medium-sized person whole, that probably does count as "bite-sized".
>>
Okay, like I said, thinking about making a prestige class for my unbirth spell and lore here
http://pastebin.com/RuV96uB6
Suggestions for class features other than "learns Mother's Mercy spell"

Also wonder if anyone has suggestions for making a balanced version of reduce person that shrinks them by more than one size

>>43627815
I still like the idea of a sorceress shrinking someone down enough she can just pop them in her mouth
>>
>>43619924
Can you convert it to 5e?
>>
>>43627815
>>43629361
Yes, one of the main reasons I put transmutation on the Devouress spell list was to give the class access to enlarge/reduce. The issue with shrinking somebody to bite-size (less than 2 inches) is that the smallest size category in 5e is tiny, which is about 6 inches to a foot or so. Making somebody smaller would require special rules.

I would try something like this:

Shrink
4th level transmutation
Casting time: 1 action
Range: 5ft.
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 Minute or Indefinitely
You reduce the target's size by two size categories, shrinking them down into a delicious morsel. Unwilling targets may take a Constitution save to negate the effect. On a failure they shrink, becoming smaller and weaker, but no less durable. They have disadvantage on Strength checks and Strength saves and their weapons deal 2d4 less damage (min 1). If they would shrink to become smaller than Tiny size, they automatically fail all Strength checks and Strength saves and cannot attack. If the target is not in the Devouress' stomach, the effect ends after 1 minute.
At higher levels
For each spell slot above 4th, the target shrinks by one additional size category.
>>
>>43631239
That could work, though I'm trying to think of how to work it for 3.5, 5e seems a lot simpler
>>
Welp, the raptor vore thread got eaten by mods.
>>
So is this like a magical realm thing for every kind of fetish or class or is this just for stupid vore?
>>
I want a blueberry inflation class

How could I make that into a fun mechanic?
>>
>>43633557
Every kind of fetish, was just started with a vore class, you got an idea for a class lets hear it

>>43633593
There was a guy in the last thread with an idea for an inflation mage, not my thing but if he's here you and him may be able to work something out
>>
File: Maleficent minions.jpg (293 KB, 1920x752) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent minions.jpg
293 KB, 1920x752
>>43633617
>you got an idea for a class lets hear it

Sure. I like the idea of an evil Wizard who transforms people into sniveling little minions, he who then also fucks.

Could be a bit like a thrallherd but with more concepts around magic instead of psychic and more transformation?
>>
>>43620262
>>43625719

Are these things even closed to being balanced?
>>
>>43631961
If I remember correctly, 3.5 has tables for weapon damage at all of the sizes, so that's covered. For ability scores, enlarge person and reduce person do like +-4 con and str and there are size bonuses and penalties for AC. Just extrapolate those out for shrinking 2 or more sizes.

Writing up the Devouress got me thinking about something else. Who would be interested in working on a specialized game just for Giantess/Size stuff? It's a little more palatable than vore for the average person (pun intended) and could actually lead to some interesting roleplaying (vore is mostly fapbait). Size stuff also has a much larger body of fiction to draw on for inspiration, so I think there's some potential for it.
>>
>>43634698
I would, you got anything in mind?
Cause my suggestions would probably default to reasons why the PCs are tiny/around giantesses and lots of GTS related fapbait encounters instead of mechanics or similar
>>
>>43634865
You can write some fluff then. Just overviews of the common genres/settings in GTS fiction, and recommendations about how to run them as games, or what the major themes are.

Of the top of my head:
>race of giants in a fantasy setting; generally view humans as inferior, beneath their notice
>humans see them as just another kind of giant monster
>these ideas come into conflict when individual members of both races realize just how much they have in common
>alternatively, they realize it is not nature's way for them to coexist; the strong must destroy the weak

>mad scientist shrink ray shenanigans
>common themes are the abuse of power by someone who may have once been powerless, and the loss of power by normal people
>this could be taken to a societal level, i.e. the shrinking of criminals as punishment, often at the hands of their family, friends, or co-workers
>can also be done fantasy style with magical shrinking

>sci-fi race of giants: the culture clash
>can either be done as a war, or slice-of-life, whether or not the humans and giants meet peacefully in space, but either way they meet on mostly equal footing and must adapt to each other's cultures and overcome the size difference

>sci-fi giants: the pet conundrum
>humans are the only small race in a galaxy of giants, some of which may or may not be identical to humans
>generally viewed as second-class sapients, little better than really intelligent pets

>virus that only grows female lifeforms
>throws the earth's ecosystem completely out of wack, basically an apocalypse, with women the undisputed rulers of the society that remains, the few surviving men little more than slaves

As for crunch, I'm thinking either a unified dice mechanic (probably dice pools, they scale better) or separate ones for giants and tinies. Combat rules for giant vs. giant, tiny vs. tiny, and giant vs. tiny could all be different. Rules for evasion and hiding. Overall more cinematic/rules light than something like d20.
>>
>>43634265
This sounds like something I could get behind. I could see it working as a few different ways.

A beast tamer like character, except his horde of beast girls all used to be perfectly regular humans is the first one that jumps to mind. Robbed of their ability to speak so they don't complain in front of people and induced with a natural heat so that they can be broken in. Adversaries that fall before him of course get recruited. What better way to deal with a troublesome band of adventurers than turning them into bunny girls and breeding them until they know their place?
>>
File: Slaveling drawfag.jpg (131 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Slaveling drawfag.jpg
131 KB, 1280x960
>>43635493

I like it too, but that might make him a bit too powerful, in all honesty.

I was also shooting less for specific monsters and more for kobolds/goblin style minions, same idea though.

Also; >girls
>>
>>43635809
>not wanting to knock up short stacked lizard girls who used to be the town guard.

You sicken me.
>>
File: cute kobold sketch 2.jpg (318 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
cute kobold sketch 2.jpg
318 KB, 1536x2048
>>43636133

Well when you put it that way, I'm fine with both. The gender TF is too good, guess you converted me.

But I want at least 1 qt femmy second in command bold- that's my final offer.
>>
File: Kobold cute genders.jpg (271 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Kobold cute genders.jpg
271 KB, 2048x1536
>>43636133
>>43636145

Here, let's do it this way.

>Kobold Keeper
>Transforms victims into helpless, horny kobold slaves
These transformed men and women, sometimes called 'slavebolds' are bound to the Sorcerer who now owns their bodies and souls. Most women are kept as females, and about half of the men are changed (the weaker ones) into females, the rest remain the same. The moment the transformation occurs however, all the minions are attracted to their ruler and do not desire sex with anyone else, unless ordered to do so. This means that the male slavelings only have sex when they submit and bend over for their overlord.

Female bolds are bred by their overlord to create a second generation of boldlings. These creatures can be subtly manipulated by the Sorcerer, many are born fat and strong, or slender and tall, or magically gifted. This is how he can create special units. Potentially, these children could be bred up again as well, if you are into that sort of thing.

I have no idea how you would balance this kind of class though.
>>
>>43636145
>guess you converted me.
Not yet I haven't.
>>
>>43636192
When it comes to ERP, there is no balance. After all, half of it is doming and being domed.

At least, that's my opinion on it. If I was really devoted I would suggest creating an entire simple game based around each class commanding around herds of their own minions. Could have a Kobold Keeper, an Imp Imperialist, a Slime Summoner... Level progression wouldn't increase the character's stats but instead allow him to fiddle with his army's features.
>>
File: Kobold dignitaries.jpg (278 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Kobold dignitaries.jpg
278 KB, 1280x960
>>43636263

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm down with a family of sexy kobold ladies to breed, with a few males along the way to keep things interesting and to do the big strong warrior type stuff.

You don't honestly expect me to send any pregnant ladies into the front of a fight do you? I have to make these minions useful beyond the obvious benefits.
>>
>>43629744
Sadly I don't really know anything abouth 5th edition. Actually, I know barely anything abouth 3.5 either, but there's enough resources online I can follow their example. I'd be fine with somebody who knows something about 5th edition converting the class if they wanted, though.
>>
>>43635399
Before I go to sleep, another thing that popped into my head.

I know some people don't like alignment systems, but I think it might work in this game because of the harsh divide between the gentle and cruel sides of the fetish. Alignments for giants would be "treatment" gentle, indifferent, or cruel and "attitude" patronizing, neutral, or respectful.
Tinies would have "reaction" independance indifference or submission and "opinion" love indifference or hatred.
>>
>>43634568
No idea about the Devouress. Haven't played any 5th edition so I don't really have anything to compare it to, but on the first glance it doesn't seem extremely broken (although the hypothetical other players might get annoyed if you take the path that lets you swallow bigger things and begin every boss fight with "I eat the dragon").

I wrote the Fertility Priestess and it should not be much more borkne than regular Cleric. It's basically a Cleric with a largely situational custom domain who trades heavy armour and ability to turn undead to getting big statboosts while pregnant.
At higher level it would be very powerful due to the various buffs you get, but regular Clerics are already pretty broken so I don't think one extra spell for each spell slot for each spell level and increased str and con make a huge difference (my approach to balance in 3.5 is "it's really broken anyway, so as long you don't do something completely bonkers, who care about balance?")
I added a few lines in the pastebin version to clarify that you only get extra spells if you can cast spells of that level already (so you only get an extra 9th level spell if you can cast at least one 9th level spell before the buff) and that while the statboos of being pregnant can take you above 20 Str and Con, the extra statboost from multiple fetuses don't (so the highest you could get is 25: still very high but you can't just get pregnant with 20-something babies and boost your strenght to 40-something). That should curb the worst abuse.
>>
>>43634568
No idea, on paper they don't look too bad, but most broken things don't
>>
Bumping cause I'm starting to work on another class and hope I'll have a place to post it when I'm done (which might take a while).
>>
File: kobold new clothes.png (376 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
kobold new clothes.png
376 KB, 900x600
>>43636303

That idea works too, but I think if each player can have their specific fetish in a game it also might work. Kobolds Keepers themselves are pretty BBEG tier though, maybe might work best in a single player single GM style ERP more then a traditional group-based game.

Unless the group was also the kobolds. Then its like Maid RPG.
>>
File: tumblr_mveqc1gtWT1sjzeqio1_500.png (188 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mveqc1gtWT1sjzeqio1_500.png
188 KB, 500x653
>>43619857
>Devouress
well, it's easily refluffable into opposite gender, so i am not complainin'.
>>
>>43639069
I'm glad you like it.

I'll admit rather shamelessy wrote it for my own kinks (predatory ladies burping up clothes or other items is too hot not to include, and that shapeshifting ability gives me a terror-boner like no other) without actually making it a female only class. Just change -ess to -er and you're off to the races.
>>
>>43640274

>that feel when you don't know DnD enough to be able to write up your Kobold Keeper as a class
>>
File: MotherOfMonsters.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
MotherOfMonsters.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Ok, it's done. Well, the first version anyway. And all I can say is "Jesus Christ, how horrifying".

This wasn't really a "my magical realm: the class" and more of "horrifying body horro class tangetially related to my magical realm: the class". I am into body horror (though not as a fetish; I just like creepy stuff), though, so it's allright.

Mind you that this is probably ridonkulously OP, but I wrote it more as a class for a BBEG than a PC.
>>
>>43640737
This is really cool, and would probably work well in a grim, horror themed campaign.
The combination of
>evil
>makes minions
>corrupts others
>dangerous combatant
makes great BBEG material.
>>
File: 1446344308261.jpg (95 KB, 480x617) Image search: [Google]
1446344308261.jpg
95 KB, 480x617
>>43642380
Yeah, a lv. 20 one is incredibly nasty incredibly nasty in battle. Not only does it hit very hard and is pretty durable by itself, but it has all the shit pseudonatural creatures have (which make it hit even harder and give it some other nasty abilities), can alter its abilities, heal itself, transfer harmful effects from itself to minions (making it harder to kill with save or suck spells) and every 4th round (or every round if it's spent time creating the beforehand) it can spawn a pseudonatural armoured tyrannosaurus on the PCs. Plus causing every pregnant woman or animal within 2000 feet to explode into gribblies.

Yeah, probably way too crazy to actually let be used by PCs, although a lot of the crazyness comes at the higher levels (pseudonatural and being able to stockpile infinite minions with enough preparation time, mostly).
>>
>>43643225

Could you do this one next please?
>>43636192
>>
>>43635399
Sorry, went to bed then had shit to do, am back now and have nothing to do other than play video games for the time being
I guess the first question is what exactly do you want the system to be able to do?
Judging from what you've said my advice would to be pick a few size categories and work out a system for bonuses/disadvantages from there, probably something like D&D's size difference rules but with bigger bonuses, and probably something to represent giants dealing more damage to tinies/tinies dealing less and hide mechanics

Personally my advice is to not make a system for it but rather mod one to account for what you want, like say if I took D&D, I'd make new rules for Fine/Medium sized interaction (cause that's the size difference I'd want), like the giant getting innate DR, some sort of "you must deal X damage to cause 1 HP of damage on the giant" rule and have them able to kill the tiny in a few attacks, some what reflective rules for a "normal" sized character interacting with a tiny, and depending on who the PCs are, applying said rules

>>43636419
I like the giant alignment system, but not the tiny so much, feels less like an alignment and more like a personality
>>
>>43639069
>male pred

Fat male predators are great, but it doesn't do anything for me if the prey isn't female and that's so rare.
>>
Okay, so been thinking about my idea for a unbirth cleric prestige class, I think what I'll do instead is a MILF class and work unbirth in there somehow, probably via that spell I made, other than lactation and her milk having beneficial effects, what sort of class features do you think a MILF cleric should have?

I know something similar has been made in >>43625719, but I feel that sort of thing would serve better as a Prc, that and I want to throw in things other than just pregnancy.

Also, would anyone like an idea involving a Prc/class about inanimate TF/object TF? I'm thinking a class that turns foes into magic items for it to use
>>
>>43644578
A PC who goes around transforming his foes into equipment and items to use is always something I can get behind. Bonus points if the gear takes on the traits of his victims.

>A party face being turned into an ornamental mask that gives a boost to charisma.
>>
>>43644810
I was thinking they'd have an enchanment bonus to a stat equal to their stat mod, alterantivly lets them grant one special ability/trait/feat

Maybe as class levels go up the items may grant more of the target's qualities

I think to keep it balanced, it'll need the target to be below 0 hp but not dead to work, at least at the start, capstone will probably be turning it into a save or die that works as full HP, though I'm also thinking of letting the caster absorb a target/some targets for a permanent, "slotless" bonus that can be replaced if they absorb a new target, because getting TFed into a sorceress tits, ass, or pussy or a hot sorcerer's dick is also my fetish

I'm unsure how to handle consumables though, also planing on wording it so the caster can choose to turn the target into other things, like "toys" or decorations that don't give a bonus as well as how aware the victim is post transformation

>>A party face being turned into an ornamental mask that gives a boost to charisma.
My personal choice would be a never ending thing of lipstick that takes up the mask slot
>>
>>43645239
So we talking a Shapeshifter that absorbs people, or a skilled caster that Polymorphes victims into magical trinkets?
Either works for me
>>
>>43645531
Skilled polymorpher, no shapeshifting, the absorption would just be me throwing in another fetish as a way to show that she's grown skilled enough she can make it a part of her, not just something she uses
>>
>>43645531
How about both? They could be Archetypes for a single "collector" class.
>>
>>43645573
Eh, I don't think it fits too well for a proper class, but 5e doesn't really have anything like how I think it should be, I'm making mine for 3.5 though, so it's not an issue
>>
Hey, how do you guys get past all of this second-hand shame?

I mean, I'm probably hundreds of miles away from you guys, but I can feel the embarrassment that you seem immune to. I am actually cringing at your conduct.

What's the secret to being so shameless?
Bad parenting?
>>
>>43645840
Anonymousness and lack of fucks to give.

come o, this is not even the worst fetishtread on /tg/
>>
>>43645840
>feeling shame on 4chan
>feeling shame on the internet in general

I've been dicussing/reading this kind of crap on the interwebs since I was 12. It may have indirectly led me to this board (through 1d4chan) and 4chan in general.

There is no shame now, only understanding.
>>
>>43645840
I had bad parenting (my parents were drug dealers, I got beat every now and then, and I was heavily bullied in school) and I actually ended up with a lot of shame issues.

But as I grew up I realized who the fuck gives a shit? Like, are you judging me right now? And why should I give a fuck if you are? Who are you? You're nobody. I'm nobody. Beyond this conversation we'll both forget and stop caring that this discussion even happened. Life is ephemeral, and more people too much about how they appear to even notice the flaws of others most of the times.

So I just do what I fucking want. I mean we're having fun. In the end the only thing shame is good for is letting other people dictate how you act.
>>
File: fat guy with fedora.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fat guy with fedora.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>43645840

>People talking about their kinks on a totally anonymous, 18+ adult forum
>This website is also known for its lax moderation and general depravity
>"wow why aren't you guys ashame???"

Pic related, its you.
>>
>>43643941
Focussing the system around combat seems wrong too me, because actual combat between people of that size difference is ludicrous in most contexts, and a system where giants and tinies fight on equal footing is missing the point. That's why I won't be using DnD as a basis, but a full homebrew system is probably overkill too.

Sadly, my knowledge of non-DnD systems is limited. Should I look into Savage Worlds? GURPS? Go WoD splat style with Giant: The Titaning?

Also, I agree that the tiny alignments are not as good as the giant ones. I tried to make them for the sake of verisimilitude, but they could be dropped. It's going to be an asymmetric game by its very nature.
>>
>>43645896
> In the end the only thing shame is good for is letting other people dictate how you act.

Or, y'know, helping guide you towards a future you won't regret while still having the capacity to be able to regret.

Simply abandoning shame doesn't make you less shameful, it just makes you lose one of the stronger motivations towards bettering yourself.

Only you can make yourself feel ashamed. And, even though you might not feel positive at the moment, it is nowhere near as negative as you are convinced it is in order to preserve your ego.
>>
>>43646029
You can be self aware and while not being ashamed of yourself. Shame is for when you do something wrong. Like I would be ashamed of myself if I stole something or beat somebody up who didn't deserve it.

Being ashamed of doing something harmless that you enjoy is stupid though. Trust me, I still feel shame. I just feel shame about things that are actually worth being ashamed about and not "ehehehe I like titties".
>>
>>43645840
>What's the secret to being so shameless?
Growing up.
>>
>>43646027
Do made the RPG, and just make the master/mistress a giant. Maybe tweak it so that the players are villagers in a town where the master (giantess) is a guardian creature who protects them if it is pleased with their offerings to it.
>>
>>43646094
Maid RPG*
>>
>>43646068
I think it's more of that you just don't feel shame when you're anonymous. You probably would be far more hesitant to post this sort of stuff on your facebook.

And, that's where we wander into funny territory, where you act shameless about things you are ashamed about, but go through mental gymnastics to tell yourself you're not ashamed.
>>
>>43646070
I'd argue the exact opposite. Children are shameless, and only with age to they learn to recognize shame.
>>
>>43646127
No, adults learn when they need to be shameful and when they don't have to. Such as in this case; there is no need for shame or hypocrisy.

Shame's only purpose is to make depravity even tastier. It's no fun breaking someone in when they are already there.
>>
>>43646113
It feels like you're the one doing mental gymnastics to try and make it sound like I'm ashamed of stuff when I'm not.

I've told my friends about my kinks IRL when it's come up. We're mature adults who aren't going to make a fit about it, though they make jokes about it every now and then. But it's not an all consuming factor in my life that I feel the need to go shouting it from the roof tops.

You seem to have shame confused with being socially aware. I'm socially aware that my work place is not the right time to bring up that I want to eat somebody with my dick. But I'm not ashamed of it.
>>
File: sensible.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>43646203
>Such as in this case; there is no need for shame or hypocrisy.

What wonders of bad parenting.
>>
>>43645840
>>43646029
>>43646127
>>43646236

and then there's this guy.
>>
>>43646210
We're strangers.

I don't know you, and I'm not your friend. None of the people on this board are your friends.

That's why when I read the stuff you write, I don't assume the best. In fact, I don't even assume the worst, but just that you are willing to take the time and effort to think about this whole thing to the degree that you have.

And, at that point, I'm forced to conclude that you are a living embarrassment, hoping to hide your shame behind being anonymous, feeling satisfied through the cathartic release you are denied in every other walk in life.

Is it true? You can deny it as much as you want, but this cringe-inducing thread makes me wonder why you decide to post under the guise of being shameless.
>>
>>43646127
I think it's more of a bell curve. Children haven't learned shame but they do so as they grow up. So they grow up and learn to be ashamed of things. Then as they grow older they start to make sense of what they should be ashamed of and what they shouldn't be ashamed of, thus lowering their overall shame.
>>
>>43646336
7/10, was a good start. You made it seem like you were actually asking a question and trying to understand at first. But this post was too transparent about trying to get rise out of people.
>>
>people actually making homebrew
>faggots feel the need to shit on it

Every single homebrew thread this happens. /tg/ is fucking dead.
>>
>>43646420
It's only dead if we stop making homebrew. That reminds me that I need to finish balancing the Glutton class for my vore RPG.
>>
>>43646376
Weird, I thought it was obvious that my post was just saying "You guys seem to lack that little voice in the back of your heads that says things like 'this is stupid' or 'your parents raised you better than this.'"

>>43646420
>Every single homebrew thread this happens

Not all homebrew is good homebrew, and the good homebrew tends to go without criticism.

This? This is awful, almost like you guys are purposely trying to make it awful. I wouldn't even be surprised if half of you are only pretending to be genuine in this, and are instead just trying to make the stupidest thread imaginable.

And, those people are performing quite impressively.
>>
>>43646420
We just need to ignore the faggot. It can be hard at times, but we can do it.
>>
>>43646499
>says good homebrew goes without criticism
>claims homebrew is bad when he's the only one criticizing it
>his complaint is "I don't like your fetish"

I'm going to refer you back up here >>43646327
>>
>>43646574
Just ignore him. He craves the (you). Reasoning isn't going to work, he'll just ignore your points. If you really have to post about it then do it without linking to his own posts.
>>
>>43643225
Holy fuck, where did you get this pic?
>>
>>43640737
This looks fun. I would play it.

The question is should it be a loli or a milf.
>>
>>43619857
10/characters
>>
>>43645239
One idea I had about how to make it a little more fair is that, if the next spell/cantrip the spellcaster is about to cast would kill/knock unconcious their target, they can instead attempt to transform their target, perhaps with a CON saving throw?

From there, if the target rolls a nat 1, they are permanently transformed. If they don't, but fail it, they get to roll again once each day to see if they transform back.

When it comes to absorption, I think the same rules could be set in place for it, as well as for consumables, assuming that the item the target is transformed into has a certain degree of durability, perhaps?

Lastly, for the Capstone, I think the "save or die" idea would work well, as it's similar to what certain other classes have.

>>43647521
Perhaps they're siblings? That, or devouring runs in the family?
>>
File: 1404384973232.jpg (109 KB, 480x1084) Image search: [Google]
1404384973232.jpg
109 KB, 480x1084
This reminds me of a funny story.

>DM games in a self made setting.
>Run multiple games in the same setting so their effects have a permanent effect on the game world.
>One of these campaigns is a ERP light themed game.
>One party member at one point brain washes and transforms the local blacksmith into a chick and knocks her up.
>Different non ERP campaign, unrelated to the previous one besides setting.
>One player had this be their character's home town.
>mfw I remember she said she was the blacksmith's daughter
>>
>>43647672
>be high level absorption collector
>have a dozen people fused into your body
>wake up and feel them start to stir as a few of them make their CON rolls to escape
>shiver as three of them fail right off the bat
>the slightest sensation of a pair of fingers brushing against the underside of your skin is the only sensation you can feel before you get up and begin your day
>Throughout the day others make attempts
>few get close, but they all fail
>the outline of a screaming face presses out of your chest for a brief moment hidden under your robes
>smirk as nobody in the bar notices
>suddenly feel a success begin to bubble up
>rush out of the bar and into a nearby alley
>she lands in a pile on the floor as she gasps for air for the first time in what could have been only days or possibly weeks
>terror fills her eyes as she realizes there's nothing she can do to stop from going back
>walk back into the bar with a satisfied smile
>while the hours away counting your trophies as they writhe inside you
>there's only 11
>you failed a perception check when you woke up and one of them escaped while you were asleep
>>
>>43647521
I'd say a MILF is best, works better as a corrupted motherhood/fertility aspect of bodyhorror, loli could work, hell it could be a lot more effective than MILF if you aim for a loss of innocence angle, but it would be very easy to go overboard, break SoD, or just look like it's your fetish if you don't handle it right

Unless your'e going for fetish, in that case whatever you find the hottest

>>43647672
>One idea I had about how to make it a little more fair is that, if the next spell/cantrip the spellcaster is about to cast would kill/knock unconcious their target, they can instead attempt to transform their target, perhaps with a CON saving throw?
That could work, but I'd probably limit that effect to spells of the transmutation school, I was thinking of having it be a save or die special ability that has to be triggered when the target was between 0 and -10 HP though, which do you think is more balanced?

>From there, if the target rolls a nat 1, they are permanently transformed. If they don't, but fail it, they get to roll again once each day to see if they transform back.
I was wondering how to work out the possibility of them being changed back, a 1 in 20 chance feels too low though, I was considering periodic savings throws that after a point it becomes permanent

I also gotta consider about someone trying to save the target, I don't want it to be as simple as cast dispell or polymorph on them, so it can't simply be done in the middle of a fight, maybe like a few hours of work untangling the magic unless you're the one who cast it?

>When it comes to absorption, I think the same rules could be set in place for it, as well as for consumables, assuming that the item the target is transformed into has a certain degree of durability, perhaps?
I'm not sure what you're saying here really

>Lastly, for the Capstone, I think the "save or die" idea would work well, as it's similar to what certain other classes have.
>>
>>43648129
...Now I want to just make it an absorption PrC, but having the absorbed taking up item slots to keep it balanced, would make it harder to save people though, would also prevent any sorceress from gathering a collection

Rules would be very similar, maybe I can make 2 PrCs, or if I do 5e two archtypes
Would need a third though to match other classes

>Hit the character limit in the last post
>>
>>43648129
Lovely story, anon!

>>43648297
Perhaps the caster gains the ability to make more as they level up? Something along the lines of the devourers class abilities when it comes to eating people?

>That could work, but I'd probably limit that effect to spells of the transmutation school, I was thinking of having it be a save or die special ability that has to be triggered when the target was between 0 and -10 HP though, which do you think is more balanced?
Hmm, I think that, if you're solely going for the transmutation aspect, then yeah, a save or die roll would work best.

>I was wondering how to work out the possibility of them being changed back, a 1 in 20 chance feels too low though, I was considering periodic savings throws that after a point it becomes permanent
Saving throws are what I meant. Perhaps they'd start off as the spellcaster's save DC, and then for every day after that, one point is added to the DC? So, for instance, if a spellcaster has a DC of 15, and the target fails, the next day the DC is 16. Then, at DC 20, the target either has to roll a nat 20, or the transmutation is permanent. How does that sound?

>I also gotta consider about someone trying to save the target, I don't want it to be as simple as cast dispell or polymorph on them, so it can't simply be done in the middle of a fight, maybe like a few hours of work untangling the magic unless you're the one who cast it?
I think that would make sense. The spell seems like one the caster created themselves, so anyone who doesn't know it would have to take a few hours unraveling it. Once the transformation is permanent though, perhaps the only way to get the person back would be through a Wish?

>I'm not sure what you're saying here really
Oh, I mean that, when it comes to absorbing people, or turning them into consumables, that they should just follow the same rules as turning them into items like what's said above?
>>
>>43648397
>Perhaps the caster gains the ability to make more as they level up?
I was thinking in terms of it being a possible capstone for the PrC but now that you mention it, having it be a mid to high level ability where they can opt to incorporate the target instead of just making them an item sounds good

>a save or die roll would work best.
Thinking on it more, I might toss in another class feature that bumps it up to "if target is under X HP", with X being something based on caster level

>Saving throws are what I meant. Perhaps they'd start off as the spellcaster's save DC, and then for every day after that, one point is added to the DC?
Oh, that's pretty much what I was thinking actually, if anything but a critical success wont do it, it's permanent
Actually thinking more, rather than have the save attempt be once a day, >>43648129 kinda makes me want it to be once an escape attempt, possibly with the option to have the target not know escape is impossible so I can fluff that they can keep struggling

>Once the transformation is permanent though, perhaps the only way to get the person back would be through a Wish?
I was thinking it'd still work once it's permanent, though absorption might be tricky

>Oh, I mean that, when it comes to absorbing people, or turning them into consumables, that they should just follow the same rules as turning them into items like what's said above?
Oh, does give a funny mental image of trying to save someone from a sorceress who's been absorbed in the "chest" slot though
Course then I have to puzzle out what happens trying to save someone who's been turned into a consumable and used
My soul vore/absorption fetishes say even after their effects wear off they count as part of the user
Come to think of it, I need to puzzle out the effects of using a consumable
>>
>>43648731
>Come to think of it, I need to puzzle out the effects of using a consumable
Things like doses and duration I mean
>>
>>43648731
>>43648924

The Pathfinder Witch has an evil ability that lets her change people into cookies or sweats and eat them for a variety of effects, replicating potion effects or ignoring the penalties of old age for a time.
>>
>>43649795
>The Pathfinder Witch has an evil ability that lets her change people into cookies or sweats and eat them for a variety of effects, replicating potion effects or ignoring the penalties of old age for a time.
...Huh, gotta look into that then
>>
>>43649795
>literally the pathfinder witch class
>>
Hey all. I have a bit if a question you guys might be able to help me with. I'm working on a fetishy RPG, and I'm specifically focusing on designing the combat systems right now. I was hoping to bounce ideas off you if that's cool.

The fights are sort of built like the Street Fighter RPG, and focused around maneuvers rather than attacks, so fights are more like turn-based wrestling than sword swinging contests.

Now, the fetishy aspects come in here: scale differences between two different combatants have an effect on what moves they're able to make in battle. You're not going to be able to tackle that Giantess to the ground if she's twice your size, or grapple and restrain her, but you might be able to restrict her leg.

I think something like this is a lot more fun as a game, in addition to being hot.

Right now I'm trying to find a good way to implement things like addiction as a fun mechanic rather than "requires x item be used every x turns"
>>
>>43651107
Well, my immediate suggestion would be if you try to restrict her leg she can't use that limb, but it really depends on the size difference, what sort of thing are you thinking of? Cause after a certain point you can only irritate her, otherwise I'd say try to figure out what sort of effects the various sizes would do and how difficult it would make actions for those affected
>>
>>43651107
Making addiction fun might be a tad difficult since addiction isn't traditionally fun. But if somebody has a fetish for addiction then slapping penalties onto them should be enough for them to enjoy it.
>>
>>43651107
Oh wait, >>43651129 here, misread, addiction is something you'd probably have to roleplay out, rules don't really seem like they'd work beyond X item every X turns
>>
>>43651129
Yeah, I can't really see their being a gameplay difference until they're at least twice your size. While grappling someone at 1:1 scale you could restrict them and make them lose turns (think "Wrap" if you used to play Pokemon), at 1:2 you'd only be clinging to a limb, so you'd either lock down their speed or their moves that require arms.

Past that you'd start getting into SotC climbing fuckery, where you aren't really affecting them as you hold onto them. I suppose it'll need to track what body part you're attached to, then determine how much you'd be able to move around on their body in a turn based on size differentials. It might take 3 or 4 turns for you to repel up that big waifu to give her a lil kiss/slice off her head
>>
>>43651175
Sorry, should have said its vidya. I'm just trying to brainstorm crunch, and /tg/ is best for that.
>>
The anaon who made the Mother of Monsters class (I actually prefer Teratogenetrix, bit I'm not dure if that's proper Latin, and it doesn't immediately tell you what the class is about). The pastebin (http://pastebin.com/QX1k6gUB) contains a slightly updated version; nothing major but I changed the wording on some things to clarify them.

>>43643728
Sorry, probably not. Making a class is pretty complicated (well, for me at least); sure, writing up a spell that transforms the target into a slave-kobold is not hard, but building an entire class around that would require coming up with a whole bunch of abilities themed around transforming people into slave-kobolds. The idea doesn't really spark my imagination enough to invent 20 levels worth of slave-kobold themed spells and abilities.

>>43645840
Eh. The thing is that I'm actually a huge prude in real life. I dislike public displays of sexuality, never talk about my fetishes to everybody, and I'm pretty sure most people who know me assume I'm asexual because I almost never show any interest in the opposite (or the same) gender. Although that has less to do with me considering the act itself to be shameful and more with certain things being impolite to bring up in certain situations. I consider somebody flashing their genitals at me to be very rude (I certainly didn't ask to see them), same with me starting to tell some random person about my fetishes.
However, I don't consider the act itself to be shameful. People can do whatever perverted things they want among themselves as long as they don't force it on people who aren't interested in participating. Posting something on an anonymous board where the thing can't be connected to me out of context in a thread dedicated to such things doesn't feel shameful or impolite to me.
Plus, I found making those classes to be fun.

>>43651107
I don't really see that as particularly fetishy. Size difference affecting combat actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
File: Drakainia.png (2 MB, 1387x925) Image search: [Google]
Drakainia.png
2 MB, 1387x925
>>43651270
I actually had a point in making a post, but ran out of space before I could get to it. Oops.

Anyway, I was thinking of adapting the Teratogentrix to 5th edition, since I think the "multiple archetypes per class" thing would suit it very well. The class already has two main kinds of abilities: ones that are focused on the minion-spawning aspect and ones that are focused on boosting the character. Making an archetype that focuses more on the former and another focued more on the latter would make sense, and hopefully bring the power level down to the point where you could theoretically use it as a PC class. But I'm even less familiar with 5th edition than with 3.5, so I have a few question.

*Is Pseudonatural still a thing in 5th? If not, I could just drop it or incorporate some elements from the template onto the class.
*Does Summon Nature's Ally still function the same way (ie. 9 levels of the spell with different summonable creatures on each level)?
*Can anybody who actually has played 5th point out some thing in the current version that would not work in the 5th?
*And lastly, should there be a third archetype and if so, what? I think maybe something focused around corrupting people or implanting spawn into the, Alien-style.

(Pic related was where I got a lot of the abilities for the class, btw).
>>
Trying to make the inanimate TF prestige class, maybe it's late or maybe I'm just shit at names, but I can't think of a better thing to call the "turn someone into an object" power than Create Fetish, anyone good at naming things?

>>43651344
Implanting spawn should be a third I think
>>
>>43651417
I actually think Create Fetish works well. I'm a fan of tongue in cheek smartassery.
>>
>>43651417
Transmogrify

Personification, What's yours is mine, "I could use a new...", Item Shop, etc

Honestly, Create Fetish is pretty good overall.
>>
>>43651417
>>43651344
I agree, things that effect non-spawn targets would make a good archetype.

So you'd have
one minion spawning focused,
one buffing minion/yourself focused,
and one corrupting/implanting/transforming others focused.
>>
>>43651481
All right. I'm pretty busy today so I can only really start working on it this evening, but for the first two archetypes I can luckily just base the abilities on the existing one. I'm thinking of doing them something like this:

All archetypes: The Mother of Monsters and Teratogenesis abilities (although maybe all of them wouldn't get it all the way to 9), Absrob Spawn, Transfer Suffering, some of the womb size limit upgrades, possibly a weak version of the Aura of Corruption.

The "Broodmother" arechetype: More womb size limit upgrades, Mould the Flesh, Broodmother, the increased control range and ability to hold unlimited amount of minions from the capstone ability, possibly the ability to create Pseudonatural minions as well (or give minions a weaker version of the template if it doesn't exist in 5th edition), plus a new ability that makes minions last several days instead of rounds. If every archetype doesn't get all levels of Teratogensis, this one definitely will. Same with the Aura of Corruption.

The "Flesh Shaper" archetype: Damage Reduction, Protean Form, the Pseudonatural transformation (or a weaker version) from the capstone ability. Least amount of womb capacity (and possibly Teratogenesis) upgrades.

The "Corruptor" archetype: Stronger version of Aura of Corruption, Un-Birth, the increased aura range from the capstone ability, plus some new abilities (probably something that lets you implant people with eggs that hatch into spawn, Alien-style; might need to come up with some others). Moderate amounts of womb capacity increase (and possibly Teratogenesis).

All would create and utilise spawn to some degree, but only the "Broodmother" archetype really focuses on them.
>>
File: TF Witch.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
TF Witch.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43651446
>>43651451
Well alright then, still think I need a better name for the level 4 and level 10 ability, also any other suggested abilities you think would apply

Also, done with the first draft, really need a better class name for it and can't shake the feeling I forgot to include something, but here it is. Tell me what you think

But in the mean time I'm going to be, it's 6:21 AM here and I should not be up this late
>>
>>43640274
>I'll admit rather shamelessy wrote it for my own kinks (predatory ladies burping up clothes or other items is too hot not to include, and that shapeshifting ability gives me a terror-boner like no other)
I'm glad you did, it's hot and feels like something the class could have for non fetish reasons

>>43652145
...And I remembered what I forgot to add

Under assimilation there needs to be a line where the [[TF Witch]] can also choose to use the assimilated as a one time reduction in her age [[No idea how much though]], provided she fully absorbs them after the assimilation becomes permanent, and she chose no ability to take from the target, also wanted to work in a bit of fluff how the assimilated feel real good when they try to escape because fetish but couldn't work out how
>>
File: MoM5.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
MoM5.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43651788
I managed to get this much done. I'll be back later to finish this. In the meanwhile, do it look good? I'll probably just add the Teretogenesises into the main level progression (or just note that they work like Summon Nature's Ally with the highest level version you can use being half of you class level). Most of the abilities are the same as before. The capstone is the old capstone but split into three now. The new abilities are:

Ever-Shifting: can apply the Protean Form effect on self as a free action, and have two effects active.
Enduring Spawn: Spawn last 1d10 days instead of rounds.
Improved Aura of Corruption: makes enemies in the aura be Disadvantaged. I'll probably keep the current scaling of the aura in this one and nerf the basic version.
Implant Spawn: the Alien-style chestburster thing.

Also, I'm missing one ability for each archetype, as well as a better name than just "archetype". Anybody got some ideas?
>>
>>43652219
May want to add borders to the tables, at least the second one, kinda hard to read
>>
File: MoM5_v2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
MoM5_v2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43652531
Ok, now with borders and the basic abilities worked out. I'm still kind of drawing blanks for the missing abilities on the archetypes. Corruptor needs some low level ability, Broodmother some farily high level one and Fleshwarper a mid-level one.

I'll also probably make Protean From use a different ability list than Mould Spawn (Mould Flesh in the 3.5 version), at least partly. I think an ability that gives you wings would be cool, but I have no idea how flight works in 5th edition.
>>
Bumping. Don't want this to fall off before I've finished writing, or I have no place to post.
>>
>>43655863
Have you tried /d/.
>>
File: Teratogenetrix_5thEd.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Teratogenetrix_5thEd.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43655900
They don't really take kindly to anything not images. People have tried and it never works. Plus these days they only allow Japanese (or Japanse-style) art, which further restricts what you can post.

Anyway, I was almost done and didn't want to bother making a new thread on any board just to finish what I had started.
The Mother of Monsters/Teratogenetrix class is now ported to 5th edition, and is probably still too crazy to give to PCs (the corrupting archetype in particular would just fuck up everything around you with its aura, which would mean that at high level going anywhere near some random village would cause all the peasants to erupt into gribblies). Also turns out that splitting the horrifyingness into three did nothing to diminish it.

Still not familiar with 5th edition, so there may be some things there that existed in 3.5 but don't in 5th that I missed.
>>
>>43656364
So you are just the /wst/ guys trying to weasel back here.
>>
>>43656598
Never posted anything on /wst/, although I did read it (there were a few pretty good writefags that occasionally wrote stuff there). Pretty sure most people who posted there never left, though.

Me, I just though the idea of "make a class based on your magical realm" sounded like a fun excercise, so I did that. Then while doing that I got an idea for a more serious class that was sort of related to my magical realm but mostly drew from me being a big fan of creepy body-horror stuff. It'd still be far too Magical to fit in a regular homebrew thread, though.
>>
>>43656902
> (there were a few pretty good writefags that occasionally wrote stuff there)

Ha. Knew it. Only a /wst/ writer would try and say that.
>>
>>43656364
>>43656902
Ignore him, he's just trying to start shit because he hates seeing /tg/ productive
>>
>>43656364
Looks really impressive for a villain class for horror campaign, only thing that stuck out with me was I wasn't sure about the regenerative metabolism trait until I read the last line, if only because I'm not sure how useful boosting the daily healing actually is. The bit about healing HP from absorb spawn is good though, you may want to lead with that if you write another version but it's fine as it is now
>>
>>43657941
Thanks. I make minor edits like that on the pastebin (http://pastebin.com/ESGv5Xzd) when I notice them. Also nerfed the implant spawn ability a bit by reducing the damage to 5d6 (mostly because that's neater, it being half the damage of the Drakainia ability that it's based on, or the damage from somebody's fetus bursting through their chest after getting spawned due to the aura).
>>
>>43656364
Seems could, I'd play it. I'd like to try a character who thinks she could master the class abilities while not devolving into a horrible monster. Success is not guaranteed.
>>
File: TF Witch.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
TF Witch.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Made a bit of an edit to the TF Witch class, still looking for a better name, what does /tg/ think?

Also, I may try working on the MILF cleric prestige class in a bit
>>
>>43660692
Inanimator?
>>
>>43643225
What is the character in that art from?
>>
>>43619945
Well then, here you go!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/i3l0ow2a5vy2n75/Magic_Realm_%283E%29.pdf
>>
>>43660863
>Inanimator
Maybe, doesn't sound like a spell caster to me though, not really sure what it does sound like
>>
>>43621229
>>43621854
Disclaimer: haven't actually read the class, no idea how balanced this would be -
But personally I think reincarnation as per the druid spell would be thematically appropriate and good funzies.
>>
>>43664212
How about trinket mage or trinket witch?
>>
>>43664676
Could work, not sold on it though

I may just be being picky
>>
>>43667444
Also one more thing, thinking about doing the MILF priestess class after work tomorrow, but in another thread someone mentioned wanting to play a character concept that was basically someone who got shrunk down and specialized in casting buffs while in someone's stomach/womb and I kind a want to make a class for that, so that could just be a simple as making a "white mage" style, noncombat cleric class and toss some other reason and there why he's tiny. Anyone got ideas that would make good class features for a white mage class as opposed to the combat features a cleric gets?
>>
>>43667444
Itemancer
Itemologist
Objectmancer
Objectologist
Innertress
Essence Capturer
Essence Enslaver
Essence Enchanter
>>
File: Skullgirls_double.jpg (262 KB, 1200x958) Image search: [Google]
Skullgirls_double.jpg
262 KB, 1200x958
>>43661777
That's Double from Skullgirls. Considering her other from looks like this, I consider her a pretty appropriate illustration for the class.
>>
>>43667852
Did you post the picture, and if so, where did you get it from? I'd love to get an uncensored version.
>>
>>43667915
I found it on /d/ in the "creepy waifu" thread. Probably one of the best place I can think of for creepy female character art, although large amounts of it is NSFW.
>>
Beast Tamer that can turn animals or willing people into monster girls? High level power lets them do the same to themselves
>>
>>43619924
Holy shit this is broken.

>fertility priestess 18
>alchemist 1
>barbarian 1
>18 (base con) + 2 (human bonus) + 5 (levels) + 6 (belt of constitution) + 6 (strength of the pit) + 8 (elemental body IV) + 6 (rage with courageous weapon) + 4 (alchemist) = 55 con going full out while not pregnant
>while at max pregnancy, 18 (priestess levels) + 13 (permanent constitution modifier) fetuses, for a total of 31

>going full out while full pregnancy
>86 constitution
Ugh, this is perfect, having a +38 con modifier means when minmaxing I can push it to almost 1k hitpoints.
>>
>>43664664
That's a pretty good idea. I added a line in the pastebin version to mention that any undead estroyed by the spell count as having Rebirth (the classes own spell that is like Reincarnation except the subject is reborn as a baby) cast on their remains.

Also removed the part about being able to get pregantn while pregnant to somewhat limit schenanigance like >>43667991
(you can still abuse the stacking buffs, but you need to find people to use the Transfer Pregnancy spell on). Although this does make the Rebirth spell harder to use (you can give the fetus the reborn soul only during conception).

Also made some minor changes on the Teratogenetrix (mostly clarifying how some abilities work: Kiss of Corruption requires at least one round of physical contact and the "explode into gribblies" effect from Improved Aura of Corruption only works on living beings).
>>
>>43667951
I ran a character like this in an Final Fantasy d6 game. Or at least, I was going to. He (She? It was androgynous and I never settled on a gender) was a beastmaster with a whip. Their whole schtick was to defeat people and then feed them consumables with the Transform status effect (Monster Girl Scout Cookies), then tame them. Their weapon was a whip, and they were gonna have blue magic as well. I never got to iron out the kinks on them though since the game never went through.
>>
>>43664664
That's a pretty good idea. I added a line in the pastebin version to mention that any undead estroyed by the spell count as having Rebirth (the classes own spell that is like Reincarnation except the subject is reborn as a baby) cast on their remains.

Also removed the part about being able to get pregantn while pregnant to somewhat limit schenanigance like >>43667991
(you can still abuse the stacking buffs, but you need to find people to use the Transfer Pregnancy spell on). Although this does make the Rebirth spell harder to use (you can give the fetus the reborn soul only during conception).

Also made some minor changes on the Teratogenetrix (mostly clarifying how some abilities work: Kiss of Corruption requires at least one round of physical contact and the "explode into gribblies" effect from Improved Aura of Corruption only works on living beings).
>>
>>43656364
That looks like it would make a nasty BBEG. I like how all the versions have quite different fighting style.

The Fleshwarper is probably the simplest to fight, being just a melee beatstick with ability to generate minions. Probably the only one that would suit PC use.

The Broodmother can have an army of minions that she can see through (so pretty much impossible to get close to her without being noticed), and while she's not particularly tough in combat she can pop out minions as free action every round.

The Corruptrix just forces you to trek through a massive aura of Fuck You filled with impenetrable jungle and monsters while you're disadvantaged and the monsters slowly regain health. By the time you reach her you've probably burned through most of your spells and consumables.
>>
>>43667991
The fact that you're minmaxing fetus quotient against rounds of rage and alchemist levels makes me remember old /tg/. Thank you.
>>
Some neat ideas being posted in this thread.

I recognize that this isn't most people's cup of tea, but does anybody have any thoughts on how to implement a fetishy weight gain mechanic into RPGs? I've seen some implementations, but it was all very cartoonish Maid RPG rules-light stuff.

Pairing it with vore seems like the most obvious route. A predator would naturally start packing on the pounds (read: DEX and AC penalties) after consuming meal upon meal over the course of a campaign. And that has its own advantages, being able to eat people and things.

But leaving vore aside, what ways could gaining weight be implemented into a class or major gameplay mechanic? A corpulence mage, who uses magic to rapidly fatten up foes? Seems a bit of an overpowered one-trick pony. Maybe a cleric in service to a god of gluttony, but I'm not sure what sort of powers that might bring.

And on a related note, is anybody interested in these ideas (i.e. expansion/vore) who might want to do an online campaign?
>>
>>43667991
The bonus from extra fetuses can't take you above 20, so that caps the scaling somewhat. You can still easily get to 20 with it and then stack the +5 from pregnancy and any other bonuses on top of that, though. And you'll also get your Str to 25 pretty easily with no additional bonuses.

> pregnant woman with superhuman strength and enough hit points to tank getting punched by the Tarrasque
This is like multiple of my magical realms combined.
>>
>>43668481
It's more like a bad imitation. The people building these classes have really no clue what they're doing.

It's embarrassing to watch on two levels. The first being the obvious one (the whole concept is pretty stupid), but when the execution is also inept, it's a wonder why you guys are patting each other on the back so much.

Or, using your preferred parlance, jerking each other off.
>>
>>43668913
I remember one thread where an idea of magic users that power their spells with their own body (convert metabolic energy to magical energy) was brought up. They'd typically want to be fat so they could literally burn off the fat to power their spells.
>>
>>43668964
That is something I'd considered. It'd probably work well for vore-induced weight gain, where large amounts of energy are consumed in short periods.

But for me, the relative permanence of gaining weight is makes it interesting. Like a fall into debauchery sort of thing. But of course that's long-term and is difficult to portray over the course of a campaign, much less a combat encounter.

However, it might be an ingenious and subtle method of assassination. As long as you don't mind waiting five years for your target to die of a heart attack.
>>
>>43668946
Well, I tried implementing some balancing methods once I noticed the early version was kind of broken. Limiting the extra staboost from multiple pregnancies to not being able to take you above 20, and making it harder to get ridiculous amounts of fetuses. Could probably just remove the bonus from multiple fetuses entirely if it's still too broken. It was added as an afterthought anyway.

I did however notice a major problem in the 5th edition version of the Teratgenetrix. Turns out there is no Summon Nature's Ally in the 5th edition PHB. No idea if they removed it entirely ir if it's in some other book (like I've said, I haven't actually played 5th edition). I may have to reword the ability to something like "use the profile of a living non-Outsider animal or monster with no more HD than your class level".
>>
>>43669053
Well, I did update the stuff on the pastebin to hopefully make it a little less broken.
Update Notes:
* Moved the extra bonus from additional fetuses on the Fertility Priest to the lv.20 ability, and capped it to +5. You can now get a total of +10 bonus if you have 6 fetuses and are lv.20, which doesn't see too bad considering how broken things tend to be at lv.20 anyway (see God-Wizards, anal spelunking etc.).
*Changed the Teratogenesis on the 5th edtion version of the Teratogentrix to use the profile of any non-good Beast with HD no higer than your class level. Probably less balanced than the Summon Nature's Ally version (since with that I could just make ti scale at the same rate as the spell did, while now there's a chanse you get some powerful creatures with relatively low HD earlier than you should), but if said spell no longer exists I don't have any better idea.
*Due to Improved Trip apparently no longer existing either, removed the "meat snake" mutation from Mould the Spawn and replaced it with regeneration (Spawn heals amount of hp equal to half its HD per turn). Not sure if too powerful. Could replace it with something else.
*Capped the amount of Spawn the 20th level 3.5 Mother of Monsters can control (albeit the cap it very high; do note that this version has no way to make Spawn last longer than 20 rounds, though, making amassing an army of them extremely difficult). It's still way too broken to be every given to PCs, though.

Again, if people have comments on how the fix things I'll happily hear them and make appropriate changes. Especially on what feats and abilities do and don't exist in 5th edition, since they seem to have removed a lot of them.
>>
File: 1447034847280[2].jpg (86 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1447034847280[2].jpg
86 KB, 894x894
I have a suggestion. The Devouress is a great class but leaves something to be desired: namely, weight gain. It's just odd to me there's a musclegirl path but no "Pull over, that ass too phat" path.

I propose a caster class known as the Adipomancer. Male or female, this caster uses the life force of adipose flesh to boost or otherwise power their spells. Obviously they'd have to be a little chubby to start, giving them "fuel" for the spells which is then used up. Of course, greedy or power hungry Adipomancers would eat until they were big enough to power 9th level doomsday spells--thus creating a nice incentive towards the Evil alignment and corruption. Making it kind of a version of Dark Sun's Defiling, except instead of manipulating primal energy you're manipulating fat. Particularly evil Adipomancers could even transduce flesh from others, reducing enemies to fleshless husks and bloating themselves bigger to power magical rituals. What does /tg/ think?

You could even go literal and have her "power points" be extra pounds on her frame, which are consumed during spell-boosting or metamagic and then gained back through successful Carousing or simply by eating constantly. And then there's always the danger of her getting TOO big: a veritable spell-factory of arcane might, but barely able to waddle around...

Could be fun.
>>
>>43671395
The "growing gut" path in the Devouress does mention you increasing in weight, but it doesn't really affect the rules and seems more like a "strongfat" kind of thing (ie. even if you ahve fat you also have loads of muscle).
>>
File: 1445927417788[1].png (1 MB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1445927417788[1].png
1 MB, 1024x1365
>>43671508

Strongfat is pretty hot, but some of us like a little more meat than muscle. Or a lot more. Hence my class idea. Although it looks like we're doing 3.5 and 5th ed versions of our classes, that seems a bit much--I may just put a spreadsheet together for a 5th ed version. I'm thinking level features scaling up bit by bit, like:
1st level: Sorcerous Flesh (gain adipose points or Adipoints, cap is 10 per level, representing around 10 extra pounds each, obviously this implies dangerous levels of fat at higher levels. Also, from 1st level Sorcerous Flesh can be used to have your AP absorb damage instead of HP, acting like temp hitpoints.)
2: A Moment On the Lips (overeat to gain 1 Adipose Point per hour spent eating during a short or long rest, you lose the benefit of the rest but the point stays until used)
4: Burn Calories (Gain ability to use AP for metamagic, choosing 1 metamagic from the Sorceror spell list per every 4 levels. This may not seem like a lot but keep in mind the Adipomancer will get a bit tanky with her AP = extra HP mechanic.)

And then of course there would be multiple paths to take like Arcane Glutton (eat during combat for extra AP or spell boosts) Flesh Stealer (suck fat from others, stealing their HD or fueling spells) and Eructator (burps and other special AoE attacks for the slob fans among us.)

Does this sound like a logical progression or is 10 AP per level too much? I feel like it's too much but I dunno how to chop it down and retain the "fat is power" idea properly.
>>
>>43671395
You could add a weight gain component to any of the Devouress archetypes if you wanted, and >>43671508 is right, the Growing Gut was meant to be strongfat instead of a traditional body-builderesque muscle girl.

My personal recommendation would be to make nutrition points show visibly as fat reserves on the body, from slightly pudgy all the way to something like your pic. Whether this would have stat buffs or penalties is up to you.
>>
File: 1445657965794[1].jpg (117 KB, 1024x1402) Image search: [Google]
1445657965794[1].jpg
117 KB, 1024x1402
>>43672077

I think that

>>43672025

will cover that idea quite nicely. Though I'm still on the fence over my 10 "fat points" per level. Also, just stealing metamagic from sorcerors seems a tad unoriginal, but the "fatmancer" needs a function within the party other than just eating all the food.

Other class features I haven't quite found a level for yet:
- Hypnotic Jiggling (level 7 or higher): Spend an action using Perform or Arcana, the DC is vs the level of one targeted enemy. If successful that creature is charmed by the undulating motion of your fat for 1 round.
- Don't Make Me Sit On You: (10th level or higher) Use an action to grapple an enemy, gaining a +1 bonus for every 10 AP you have remaining. If successful, that enemy is automatically immobilized and stunned. (too OP?)
- So That's Where I Put It! : Use fat rolls for extra inventory space. (12th level or higher) Your fat rolls function as a Bag of Holding, however when stowing an item or weapon there is a 10% chance it becomes permanently lost in your fat.

Granted, these are all a bit silly, but I think it would be madness to try and run a "serious" game involving an obese sorceress.
>>
>>43672025
>Although it looks like we're doing 3.5 and 5th ed versions of our classes, that seems a bit much
Only one who'se done both is me with the MoM/Teratogenetrix, and that was just because I'm more familiar with 3.5 but decided I wanted to try making a 5th edition version because the multiple archetypes fit the way the abilities were set up (the orginal version has most of its abilities easily divided to "buffs self" and "buffs minions" trees).
Plus the 3.5 version ended up ridiculously OP since it's primarily designed as a BBEG class so I just threw a bunch of nasty and thematically fitting abilities without worrying about balancing it (I should probably remove the full Pseudonatural template from level 20, at least. It's insanely powerful). The 5th edition version is still not entirely suitable for PC use (at least not the one archetype with a 600 meter Aura of Fuck You; on the other hand the self-buffing one is probably manageable), though.
>>
File: 1447619718941[1].png (167 KB, 331x800) Image search: [Google]
1447619718941[1].png
167 KB, 331x800
>>43672186

>600m aura of Fuck You
>Giving any class, even a monstrous class, a 600m aura of anything

Son, I'm not judging your lifestyle choices but really? Just... What? I mean I love the class, D&D needs more "brood mother" creatures as a given, but still. Why not just build it as a monster stat block from the start?

P.S. The vore class needs a hypnotic path, just saying.

Bumping with generic fantasy hotness because I don't want to spam the thread with muh fetish.
>>
>>43672538
Should probably remove it. It's normally a 5 ft per level aura that doesn't really have any effect in most situations, with the corruption archetype boosting it to 10 feet and making it disadvantage people, and the lv.20 upgrade magnifying it by 10 and turning it into an aura of Fuck You.
Making it static 10 feet disadvantage aura that boosts to 20 feet from the archetype and gains some extra bonus at lv.20 might be better.
>>
>>43672538
>P.S. The vore class needs a hypnotic path, just saying.
Got any ideas for it?

Also I'm thinking of making a defensive oriented fat vore path for the vore class, it's not really my thing though, you got suggestions?
>>
>>43636192
Balance it by having a maximum number of bolds based on level, have them not be very good, and limit the ability to take enemies out of the middle of a fight or other effectively save-or-die effects. Maybe there's an ability similar to Raise Dead or Revivify that only brings someone back from 0HP as a permanently charmed kobold and only if the soul is willing to return (so you know they want it at least a little)
>>
>>43672606
Changed the aura to static 10 feet with -2 to saves (plus the largely fluff effects). The curruption archetype also makes enemies within the aura Disadvantaged and can transform 1HD creatures into spawns. At lv.20 the archetype doubles the aura's range to 20 feet, can turn terrain in the aura into an overgrown mess that reduces movement speed and can transform 5HD or less creatures into spawns. That sound OK?

I think the 3rd level ability for the corruption class might need some work as well. Currently it deals a creature that remains within physical contact with you for 1 round (such as being grappled) 1d6 damage (2d6 if they fail a con save) and forces a will save or they're charmed. I wonder if I should make the damage scale in some way, and due to way charm works in 5th that part might not work very well (the effect breaks if you attack them, which grappling them while you charm them might count as).
>>
>>43672757
>defensive oriented
Like, tanky? Or more tactical, where she can stop the enemies from moving/attacking her allies? Or does she eat her allies to protect them and give them buffs?
>>
>>43673022
Tanky I was thinking but other ideas are fine
If I did an eat allies one it'd be its own path though, or a class for said allies like I mentioned >>43667711
>>
>>43673177
I designed the Growing Gut archetype of the Devouress to be somewhat tanky. Static +STR and +CON, faster healing, temporary hitpoints, and the capstone lets her ignore most status effects and reroll saves. I was going to add a bit if DR too, but 5e doesn't have DR, just resistance and vulnerability.

Switching the 10th level and 14th level abilities would help make her tougher a bit earlier, but she wouldn't be as killy without the extra size category.
>>
>>43673449
>I was going to add a bit if DR too, but 5e doesn't have DR, just resistance and vulnerability.
Damn it, why does nobody tell me these things? Yet another ability I have to redesign now. How does Resistance work compared to DR?
>>
>>43673472
In the PHB the section on attacks and damage lists the different types of damage in the game. Resistance is half damage from one type, vulnerability is double damage. Like Pokemon.
>>
File: 1447456687342[1].jpg (419 KB, 1470x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447456687342[1].jpg
419 KB, 1470x1000
>>43673022
>>43673177

Why not use the belly for defense? Have the Devouress eat an ally, secrete healing enzymes into her stomach inside of digestive ones, and then pop them out of her mouth again. Alternatively, the belly could be used as protection for unconscious/severely injured allies.

If that's too healy for you, then turn it into an offensive: a Bellynapper could learn how to stretch her stomach/bellyfat to maximum elasticity, kidnapping eaten targets like some sort of bloated, absurd bounty hunter. Maybe even have her able to devour multiple Medium-sized targets and drag them off to the quest-giver, hauling her overloaded belly through the woods (or flying blimp style if she has access to Fly.)

Mite b cool.
>>
>>43673535
Getting reistance is probably good for a lv.3 ability (the I had scaled, so it was DR 1 at lv.3, and got up to 5 at 20). Any good idea for a replacement?
For the minion mutation, getting resistance to slashing and piercing from armoured hide seems ok (still vulnerable to bludgeoning and non-physical attack types), as it's a more high level ability and you can get only 1 ability (2 at high level) at once.
>>
>>43673657
Replace the DR with +1 AC bonus? That still exists in 5th edition, right?
>>
>>43673738
That could work. +1 AC whenever you gain one of the archetype abilities, to max of +5 at lv. 20. That doesn't sound too broken for the melee oriented version of a class normally limited to light armour.
>>
>>43668913
I've thought about this before too. The problem with WG in games is that it always leads to a loss of mobility, which just isn't fun to play. Outside of it being hot there aren't really any benefits to fat, except perhaps in something like Sumo where it provides resistance to being thrown or moved.
>>
>>43673937
You could also potentially implement earth-shaking stomping maneuvers that scale to weight, making WG a useful powerup
>>
File: Teratogenetrix_Updated.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Teratogenetrix_Updated.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Ok, I've made enough changes to this that posting a new version here is probably worth it. Hopefully I've removed all the abilities that no longer exist in 5th edition, and nerfed the most ridiculous stuff.
>>
>>43673937
Yeah. I think it would be a really fun idea to work with, but the issue is that it's strictly detrimental if you want to play it realistically in a fantasy setting. I guess it's like having a submissive bondage fetish, or something.

Possibly your character could get a bonus to grapple checks (and maybe a size increase if big enough), but even that wouldn't be too useful for most PCs.
>>
>>43674090
The idea of a "fat-mage" above could work. You get disadvantages but you also get magical power which would balance it out. Plus you don't have to worry about loss of mobility if you can just levitate yourself everywhere.
>>
File: 1445906684554.jpg (75 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1445906684554.jpg
75 KB, 700x700
>>43673937
>>43674131

See you guys aren't being very imaginative. Think about colloquialisms regarding specific fat body parts. Certain abilities are granted to specific body parts, and their power changes dependent on their size.

Thunder thighs. rub your massive thighs together and generate electricity.

Butt Stomp, Send out a shock wave from sitting down.

Hypnotic Breasts: Sway your boobs too and fro to fascinate creatures who have sight.

Suck it in: Ability to temporarily shrink yourself to a normal size. If you wait till the end of the duration the hidden weight explodes outwards knocking all those you threaten prone.

Come on, get creative!
>>
>>43674076
Forgot one change from that: changed the regeneration from the Mould Spawn to work the same as the one from Protean Form. It's neater that way and I don't think it's OP (since aside from very high con monsters, the difference between con modifier and half con modifier isn't huge).

>>43674287
I suppose that would at least give you a decent amount of varied abilities. Pretty hard to do as anything except a purely silly class, though.
>>
>>43674438
Really its a complete mastery over their corpulent forms to give them quasi-magical/physical abilities. Kinda like a Ki caster monk, or some such.

Primary abilities bread and butter abilities would have to deal with the manipulation of mass, gastric capabilities and digestion. The more "outlandish" and body part specific abilities would be acquired Ala carte like rogue talents.

The spending resource would be Calories which of course can be acquired by feasting, and the passive resource would be Size points, which would represent the overall corpulence of the individual and where its stored.
>>
>>43673596
I dislike healing bellies, just doesn't feel right to me outside of unbirth, and there is already a way to keep someone safe in the belly, the vore class includes the option to do no damage to those in it

If you got some good class features to suggest go ahead but no guarantee I'll do something with it
>>
>>43674587
Your Size Limit, is tied to your level, It lists the upper limit of Size points you can have before it begins to become detrimental. Applying Movment pentalites, AC penalties, ect.

You can burn Size to add temporary points to your Calorie Pool.

Your Calorie pool is the amount of food energy you can store to be used later to power your corpulent ablites. Exceeding the pool is possible but you loose a point of extra Calorie every round. You can add a point of Size by gaining twice your calorie pool by feasting.
>>
>>43674706
Finally, each Size Point, must be stored in a body part area. This is for the purpose of Body part specific abilities.

And that's what a Master of Corpulence should be.
>>
File: 1445126734907[2].png (459 KB, 700x901) Image search: [Google]
1445126734907[2].png
459 KB, 700x901
>>43674287
>>43674587
>>43674706

>motherfucking Xeltil

MAH NIGGA! Whatever happened to our fatty /tg/ related /aco/ threads? Did they kick you guys out?

I like the concept of overall "fat combat," and fat-based attacks. My only caveat is this: I conceived the Adipomancer because I have trouble imagining a truly fat girl being /fit/ enough to one-on-one multiple enemies. It works as a strongfat class though which I am SO in support of.

>Potential for flabby amazon snu snu

Yes please.
>>
>>43674916
Not really, Just no one's given enough of a shit to to make a new threat after the last one died.

Think of the Master of Corpulence and Adipomancer as seperate classes.

The Adipomancer fuels her powers using the energy stored in her excess weight.

The Master of Corpulence is a monkish character who's mastery over their personal domain allows them minor shapeshifting, increased prowess in battle, and quasi-magical biomancy.

The two classes would undoubtedly work well together however.
>>
File: 1446689140133[2].png (304 KB, 800x746) Image search: [Google]
1446689140133[2].png
304 KB, 800x746
>>43674996

Yeah, those threads had a very low attendance rate to begin with, I'm not surprised. We'd probably be better off doing a writing.com thread, or even just an rp. Darn perverts don't appreciate the merits of fat dragons enough.

I think I understand the need for both classes now, though. So they're a little bit like battlemage/swordmind vs. actual squishy (pun intended) caster. Very nice. Your use of fatty colloquialisms perfect btw, I should have thought of that myself. Half the fun of fatties is exaggerated proportions.

>Size Points

Hmm, is there a set range of body parts you could put the fat into? I love the idea of being able to mix and match, like having one MoC be all belly and another with an absurdly huge ass, etc.
>>
>>43674996
If done in 5th edition, you could make them different "talent trees" of the same class, both having the same basic stats and abilities, but one gaining spellcasting abilities and other physical ones. Throw in a third specialisation for, I don't know, a literal "meat shield" tank class or something.
>>
>>43675230
yes! There are set proportion areas. and the Ala carte abilities are tied to those areas. Increasing Size in one area will give flat bonuses to that set of abilities.

Chest and Arms
Belly and Sides
Butt and Legs

>>43675239
My area of expertise is 3.5/pathfinder, but combined with the Body Size locations above you could finagle something.

-----
Lets go with
d10 HD
3/4ths BaB,
Good Fort save progression
2 Skill points per level.
Class Skills: Perception, Intimate, Diplomacy, Escape Artist, Knowledge [local], Acrobatics, Swim, Climb, Survival, All Profession and Craft skills.
>>
>>43668913
In a home brew I'm making vore themed one of the classes as a branch in their skill trees that lets them accumulate fat points when eating. Fat points are counted towards you total encumbrance, but you get a maximum health benefit for them. Upgraded versions let you burn the fat off to buff their stats, gain extra speed, or raise the dead.
>>
So what about stretching/elasticity? Would it just be like a long-wranged monk?

And how could Giantess growth be balanced? A character stepping into battle and going all Apache Chief on her enemies is pretty cool
>>
>>43675230
It's more that these threads are full of vorefags, scaring others away. This whole thread is vore and a random pregnancy dude.
>>
>>43675808
Don't forget some TF guy.
>>
File: 1447573843838[1].png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1447573843838[1].png
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>43675239

I like them better as different classes, though only because my mind is already spinning with possibilities of romances between a MoC and an Adipomancer.
>Dwarven MoC: "Nae, lass, dinnae use spells, ya gotta hit 'em with yer arse! See, watch!"
>Blushing Elven fatmancer girl: "That's revolting and unrefined! And s-stop waving that thing around, it's... distracting my spellcasting!"

also
>literal meatshield
40 keks

>>43675444

>d10
>not d12

But... But fats!

The skill list seems solid, though maybe we could funnel the character's skills in a more "fulsome" direction? Maybe Knowledge [Cuisine] or Profession [Innkeeper]. Are 3.5 classes allowed to focus in that much? Maybe I'm overthinking it.
>>
>>43675885
3.5 has a ridonkulous amount of random professions and knowlege types, with a lot of classes having just profession (pick one), so giving it profession (cooking) or whatever would be perfectly fine.
>>
>>43675953

Well, at least I'm not overstepping.

>>43675692

I think that would work best as a mod for the existing 5th (or 3rd) monk classes, yes. A new path or prestige class that gives you the power of an ooze or something, to stretch yourself, flatten or create pseudopods.

>>43675808
>>43675853

I have nothing against vore, in fact it barely showed up in my /d/ and /aco/ writefag smut threads. But here it seems to be very widespread. Wonder why that is?
>>
>>43675808
>>43675853
It was established early on this thread is open to anybody's magical realm, not just vore like how the last thread started.

>>43673738
>>43673862
+1 AC up to +4 or +5 at 20th level is probably fine, but be careful handing out bonuses like that. 5e is designed with "bounded AC", so even dragons and pit fiends and stuff won't have more than 25 or so. This is because BAB (proficiency bonus) tops out at +6, ability scores top out at 20, and there are less feats and magic items that add stat boosts like that.
>>
>>43676151
>I have nothing against vore, in fact it barely showed up in my /d/ and /aco/ writefag smut threads. But here it seems to be very widespread. Wonder why that is?
Vore seems to be kind of popular on /tg/, at least when combined with something else (ie. dragon vore, vore-scuccubi, vorelolis, etc.). It might be also because the original thread started with somebody asking about a vore-based custom class so that's what people were working on there.

>>43676152
>5e is designed with "bounded AC", so even dragons and pit fiends and stuff won't have more than 25 or so.
In that case the 20th level ability must be reworked, because it still gives 3.5-level AC bonus. Changing it to Resistance againt bludgeoning, piercing and slashing will probably be better than adding more AC.
>>
File: 1445908621513.jpg (282 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445908621513.jpg
282 KB, 848x1200
>>43675808
different thread there buddy.

>>43675885
easy now, This is all up for re-evaluation later. Knowledge skills are very broad. Knowledge Cuisine is too narrow. Profession innkeeper is allowed! However you ARE over thinking things a little.

>>43675444

Lets get into the Core abilities.

Calorie Pool: A unit of digested energy that can be used to empower a MoC's attacks and fuel her powers. She may spend a calorie point to infuse her Corpulent Unarmed Strike's damage +1, this bonus increases by one every 4 levels after 1st. The MoC starts with has a Pool Cap of 4+Con Bonus. You can gain Calorie points by feasting. The MoC may spend a full round action to Feast, which consumes a "meal" appropriate for that creature's normal racial size. This meal will regain one point. Particularly rich fare may recover more at the GM's discretion. Calorie points exceeding the Total Pool amount, will remain for one minute before fading, being burped out as gas.

Size Limit: A MoC gains power from her fat. Her current Size provides bonuses to her powers and defends her from harm. She gains +1 natural armor for every 2 Size points she has. her complete mastery over her corpulence has limits however. She may move unhindered by her weight up to her Size Limit. Her Size limit being her Class Level divided by 2 rounded up. Exceeding that leads the individual to become encumbered, and her movement speed is halved. If her size points exceed her limit by 4 or more, she is considered Immobile and cannot move without assistance.
Size points can be acquired by exceeding your Calorie pool by double.
Size points must be stored in one of three areas.
Chest and Arms
Belly and Sides
Butt and Legs

Corpulent Unarmed strike: The MoC strikes her target with the largest part of her body. the attack receives a +1 per Size of the largest body part, and does 1d4+Size bonus of largest body area. THe damage die increases a die type ever 3rd level.
>>
>>43676498
For a visual reference. A Size point in an area swells that body part by a factor of their head size.

So you put your first point in Chest and Arms? Congrats you now have head sized boobs. 2 points in Chest and arms? You know have boobs twice the size of your head. and so on.

Same with the other areas.
>>
File: Dinosaurs Find that sexy.png (7 KB, 360x187) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaurs Find that sexy.png
7 KB, 360x187
Haven't read the pdfs, so sorry if this is a repeat, but a potential downside to cockvore/unbirth could be taking a penalty to rolls if the victim doesn't quite break free but struggles really well. Or offer a bonus to the roll if the victim tries for crippling pleasure rather than escape.

>>43633231
Such a shame, too, it was even mildly /tg/ related. Anyone who wants, here's that green/mild cyoa that one writefag did: http://pastebin.com/wWFxjJK6
>>
File: MoM_Update.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
MoM_Update.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Now that there are actually peopel around who seem to know 3.5 better than I do (I know how it works yes, but very little of balancing), I can post the updated pdfs for my 3.5/PF classes. I've made some pretty big alterations over time to hopefully balance them more.
I gave the Mother of Monsters some big nerfs (pseudonatural template was cool and fluffy, but waaaay to good). It's still probably too good for PC use, though, on the account of being a tough beatstick and spawning loads of tough minions (at least the 5th edition version can only do one of those two at once, but actually does it's specialisation better than the 3.5 version).
>>
File: FertilityPriestess_Update.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
FertilityPriestess_Update.pdf
1 B, 486x500
And the Fertility Priestess. I limited the crazy buff-stacking with multiple pregnancies, although you can still theoretically get +10 str and con from 15th level onward if you are pregnant with at least 6 babies and cast an 8th level spell (at lv. 20 you don't have to cast the spell). However, at those levels things tend to start breaking down anyway, so I feel like that should still be within acceptable limits.
>>
File: Master of Corpulence.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Master of Corpulence.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43676498

Did a basic level projection, dont have a capstone just yet, and i changed Corpulent Strike from Every 3rd level to 1st and every 5th after. Plus the good stuff, the Adi-powers. Every second level.

I've got a few dead levels i would like to fill in.
>>
File: Kobold bottom suggestive.jpg (497 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Kobold bottom suggestive.jpg
497 KB, 2048x1536
>>43672847

I like this.

Still, I'm not very good at statting things up. Never played Pathfinder or DnD before.
>>
>>43667772
>Innertress
No idea what this word is supposed to be based on, but I like it, maybe something like Essence Innertress?

Also gonna be thinking of things for a vore prey healing class like I mentioned in >>43667711 and >>43673177,
Anyone got ideas for class about being a living healing potion?
May try to make a 3.5 version of devouress complete with paths so I'll be able to make the prey class (working title Morsel) a PrC
>>
File: 1447633736196[1].png (565 KB, 1024x744) Image search: [Google]
1447633736196[1].png
565 KB, 1024x744
>>43677106
>>43677169

These aren't bad. I particularly like Mother of Monsters, it's straight-up evil without glorifying the fetish or trying to water it down. Very scary and sexy.

>>43677598

This is genius.
>Trident proficiency
>Adi-Points
>Corpulent Strike

It's like a fat girl joke given stats and a name. I love it. Were you thinking fifth ed? If so, is it going to have different paths you can take? What does Gourmand do, exactly?
>>
>>43676805
>Haven't read the pdfs, so sorry if this is a repeat, but a potential downside to cockvore/unbirth could be taking a penalty to rolls if the victim doesn't quite break free but struggles really well. Or offer a bonus to the roll if the victim tries for crippling pleasure rather than escape.
Haven't really done anything with cockvore or unbirth other than mother of monsters, you got an idea for a class?
Not really certain how you'd make it just about cockvore but I could see unbirth fitting a few things
>>
>>43672143
>however when stowing an item or weapon there is a 10% chance it becomes permanently lost in your fat.
Not interested in the class itself, but that got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>43678317
Gourmand lets you replace Survival with Profession (Cook) for the purposes of producing food and you get a bonus to Profession Cook checks equal to you MoC level.
>>
File: female_knight_1.png (477 KB, 700x831) Image search: [Google]
female_knight_1.png
477 KB, 700x831
>>43668913
Well I do not if this is what you were after, but long time ago I did come up with the idea of an order of giant strongfat paladins called the 'Siege Knights'. They would fatten themselves up with magic until they were big enough to crash through walls like cannon balls. They wore armour that made them look like castle, with the largest of their order carrying a tower on their back so a smaller party member could ride around on.
>>
>>43678283
Inert
/iˈnərt/
adjective

Lacking the ability or strength to move.

So an Inertress (better spelling) would be somebody who takes away another's ability to move, making them inanimate.
>>
>>43680767
Oh, the double Ns made me think it was something else
>>
I might as well post my homebrew. Been working on it for a few years now as a casual project every few months or so. Homebrew system built from the ground up to focus on vore. Not really complete, but finished enough that one could theoretically play it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B53zKX9AOpAJfk4wRzdYOFRRV1drM0FoVzJwM0x3eFFPemZWbkc0aDN4UG1qUWxxU3NaV3M&usp=sharing
>>
File: warrior_of_flab_by_murdelli.jpg (338 KB, 820x808) Image search: [Google]
warrior_of_flab_by_murdelli.jpg
338 KB, 820x808
>>43677598
>>43678317
Suggesting new generic abilities.

Level 3: Hearty Feast: You can extract calories from food to directly heal your wounds! Can Heal half Class level in Hp each Feast Action. You do not gain Calorie points if you Feast this way.

Level 7: Iron Guts. Become Immune to Ingested Poisons and Disease from spoiled food.

Level 9. Jelly Flesh: Your flesh is Jiggly and rebounds puny slings and arrows that try to mar it. Gain Deflect Arrows feat for free, however you do not have to have a free hand to deflect an arrow only bare flesh or flesh contained by flexible clothing.

Level 11: Pressure Blast: The MoC's innards become so efficient that they leave little waste, only a gas. Though it is a huge amount of gas. The clever MoC uses it offensively. As a standard action at the cost of two Calorie points The MoC can release an earth shaking belch or fart in a 20 foot cone in front of them, Dealing 1d6 per four MoC levels of sonic damage. In addition Those damaged by this attack must also pass a DC 10+Total Size+Con Fortitude save or be Nauseated.

Level 13: Shift the Weight: As part of a meditative ritual that takes thirty seconds, 15 rounds. The Master of Corpulence can re-arrange the Size points on her body as she sees fit.

Level 17: Practiced Waddle: Due to her training lugging her fat body around other material weights seem paltry compared to her own. A Master of Corpulence can no longer become encumbered by any weight except her own via Exceeding her Size Limit.

Level 19: Blubbery Rebound: By spending all her current calorie points, A Master of Corpulence can completely redirect an damaging attack, Damaging Spell or supernatural ability, Or damaging Breath Weapon back at its originator for full effect as an Immediate action. This can only be done twice per day.

Capstone Lvl 20: Cocoon of Life. If a Master of Corpulence is ever slain, She can burn all her Size points to form a Cocoon of hardened blubber. After 1d4 hours, She resurrects.
>>
>>43676498
What's the point of splitting up size points by area? Unless there is some powers that require certain mixes of size points wouldn't it be better for everything that relies on total size points to be along the lines of total SP/#?

>>43678283
On further thought, a prey healer class while sounding fun would be pretty hard to balance right, I'm sorta looking at the combat healer from Heros of Battle as a guide but does anyone have suggestions for cast from hit points type balancing or good buffs to apply as a bonus when the morsel "casts" healing?
May just have the healing it applies be a fast healing like effect when the morsel is dealt damage, though that'd remove the last bit of activity a player could have in this class
>>
>>43681610
I think the class needs a charge bonus or the power to case earthquakes by stomping the group.

Also maybe a daily able to cast Goodberry or Hero's feast.
>>
>>43681911
The idea is that Each of the Adi-powers are tied to a Size location.

The Thunder Thighs Adi-power would be stronger the more size points that are in Butt and Legs.

Its a way i guess to give a little more variety to the class.
>>
>>43681911
>>43682032
Also to clarify, The Generic abilites listed here, ( >>43681610 ) if they list a size point variable, its referring to total size points. Unless stated otherwise.

>>43682006
I'm thinking of altering the Gourmand ability to do something similar, in addition of the already stated effects.
>>
We should make masochist knights. They'd make good tanks they could get morale bonuses and shit from taking damage.
>>
I'm working on the types of bonuses a Stat-Stealer Devouress would get. What are some animals that they could get bonuses from? For example, I've already got Snake, Frog, and Bear, and I'm going to do cow next.
>>
File: Master of Corpulence V2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Master of Corpulence V2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43682111
Updated The Master of Corpulence. Made Total Size Points more important. and everything is listed out and explained.

Next up! The Adi-powers!
>>
>>43682503
There's always taking a page from things like eagle's splendor and spells like that
>>
>>43682581
Oh no, I meant just animals in general. Still, thank you for the suggestion!
>>
>>43682622
Boars, Foxes, Deer, Wolves, younger dragons... Older dragons.

You could go just go simple and say that the Stat Stealer gets a bonus from the devoured creature's most signifigant stat.
>>
>>43682641
Well, I had the idea in mind that it was somewhat like how Druids can keep a part of their animal form around. Each for would get three levels to it. 1 for the beginning, 2 for medium level, probably around 10-ish or so, and then 3 for maybe 15-16 and onward?

Bear:

1-Gain claws and fangs. Your unarmed attacks do 1d4, and you have the 'Bite' ability.

2-Gain resistance to bludgeoning, slashing, and piercing damage.

3-Grow one size larger.

Snake:

1-Gain fangs. You can 'Bite' targets as an action, and if successful, you can attempt to paralyze the bitten target until the end of your next turn.

2-Double your belly's crushing damage.

3-Become a lamia. Your snake lower half counts as large, may grapple, and you have a stomach that can fit 1 large creature or 2 medium creatures, or four small creatures.

Frog:

1-Poisonous skin. Your Skin secretes poison, and anyone who touches you, or that you touch, must succeed a DC 10 constitution saving throw, or become poisoned.

2-Tongue whip. You gain a long, slimy tongue covered in poison that you can lash out at a creature in range (20 feet). Make a melee attack against the target. If the attack hits, the creature takes 1d6 poison damage, and if the creature is Large or smaller, you pull the creature up to 10 feet closer to you. If the target is pulled within melee range of you, you can use a bonus action to swallow them whole.

3-Still working on it.
Thank you for the animal suggestions!
>>
>>43682799
Frog:

1-Poisonous skin. Your Skin secretes poison, and anyone who touches you, or that you touch, must succeed a DC 10 constitution saving throw, or become poisoned.

2-Tongue whip. You gain a long, slimy tongue covered in poison that you can lash out at a creature in range (20 feet). Make a melee attack against the target. If the attack hits, the creature takes 1d6 poison damage, and if the creature is Large or smaller, you pull the creature up to 10 feet closer to you. If the target is pulled within melee range of you, you can use a bonus action to swallow them whole.

3-Gain a plus 15 movement speed when jumping. Your body becomes extremely stretchy, allowing you to swallow twice as much as you could before, doing an additional 1d4 of poison damage to whatever is in your belly.

Cow:

1-Thick hide. Gain 1 point in Constitution, and +1 to your AC.

2-Lactation. Your chest swells in size, filling with nutritious milk. If you take a short rest to milk yourself, you can make the equivalent of two healing potions. If not milked, your breasts can be suckled upon as an action, healing the drinker for 1d4 per action they spend milking you, up to a total of four times before you run out of milk. You may use your reaction to massage your breasts while a creature suckles on them, healing them for 1d6 instead.

3-Multiple stomachs. You gain three additional bellies. After swallowing a creature whole, you can use an action to force them into a lower belly. If the creature manages to struggle free, or do enough damage, to the lower belly they are in, they crawl their way up to the next closest belly to the mouth and must then attempt to escape from that belly as well, and so on. Also, each belly can hold just as much as your single belly could beforehand. Lastly, your breasts are near-permanently full of milk, and if they are not milked at least once per hour, they will continuously leak healing milk.

Pig next!
>>
>>43682979
Pig:

1-You have a powerful sense of smell, and are able to pick up even faint smells, letting you track anything that leaves a scent so long as it left the scent no more than 10 minutes ago. You also have advantage on any checks when it comes to foraging for food.

2-You have a naturally fast digestive system. Reduce the time digestion takes you by half.

3-You grow tusks. If you dash towards an enemy, you can use a bonus action to attempt to impale them with your tusks. If you have a creature impaled on your tusks at any point, you may swallow them whole as a bonus action. When you have a creature in your belly, double the crushing and acidic damage of your belly. You gain advantage on any Constitution saving throws that are triggered by something in your belly.

Deer:

1-Increase your movement and jumping speed by 10.

2-Skittish. Gain a plus five to all initiative rolls. If you go first, gain an additional action for one round.

3-Become a centaur. Gain a 10+ to your movement speed. Like with Cow and Lamia, you can fit up to one large creature in your deer-like belly, as well as whatever you are able to fit inside of your human half's belly. You also gain advantage on any stealth rolls your make while inside a forest, or heavily-wooded area.

Wolf:

1-Gain claws and fangs. Your unarmed attacks do 1d4, and you have the 'Bite' ability.

2-Power of the pack. When within 10 feet of you, all your allies have a plus 2 to every attack roll they make. Additionally, if you and 1 or more allies are within five feet of an enemy, you gain advantage on any attack rolls you make against the enemy.

3-You gain the ability to turn into a Large wolf. Your claw attacks all do 1d8 of damage and you gain multi attack. Secondly, if you bite a Large creature, or smaller, you can use a bonus action to attempt to swallow them whole, biting them two more times on the way down if you succeed. Lastly, two allies may ride on your back while you are transformed, no movement lost.
>>
>>43682505
I've notice two things with the size limit rule

1. Does the class increase their size category as they get more size points?

2. Is there reason to spread out your size points into the three different body locations? At the moment, it seems like the best thing to do is to put it into the one place to get the highest possible damage for corpulent strike.
>>
>>43683470
For rules simplicity i'd say No to the Size category. Maybe if you exceed the Size Limit by 4 or more and become immoble you're counted as one size category larger than normal.

As for the the Size category splits, The primary reason is for The Adi-powers which i'm currently working on.
>>
>>43682799
>>43682979
>>43683418

These are a few examples of ideas I had based off of what was discussed before. I also figured that if the Stat-Stealer ate a PC they'd add the main bonus of that class to the same ability. As in, if the Stat-Stealer ate a wizard, and the wizard had a +3 to their intelligence, the Stat-Stealer's intelligence would rise from, for example, a 12 to a 15.

I thought that, the Stat stealer might start with one "slot" that a digested meal would fit into, and they would then gain bonuses from said meal. After an hour, the bonuses would wear off, and the "slot" would empty, unless the Stat-Stealer put in a new meal, or swapped out the previous one for a fresh one. I also figured that every, say, five levels they'd gain an additional slot to be able to fill? At low levels, each slot would only stay filled for one hour after digesting a meal and choosing to use it, but every, say, three levels after that, the Stat-Stealer can keep the slot filled for an extra hour?

Lastly, as a Capstone, the stat-stealer would have an additional 2 (maybe 3?) "permanent slots". Whatever they put into these slots would stay there until they decided to swap them out for something else. They'd also have the other, non-permanent slots as well.

What do you all think?
>>
>>43683532
Nice work, it looks pretty solid. Only problem I see is that fighting animals is rare, and it's impossible to come up with unique bonuses for everything in the Monster Manual, so a lot of time you're going to end up with vanilla bonuses.
>>
File: Adipowers; Chest and Arms v1.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Adipowers; Chest and Arms v1.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43682505
>>43683470

Okay, Got a starter List for the Chest and Arms Adi-Powers. More will be added later, and if you have suggestions please feel free to speak up.
>>
>>43683532
Two things, first as >>43684040 noted they way you're setting it up you'll basically need advantages for every single monster the PCs encounter or have this ability only rarely come up, personally I'd say make a pool of abilities and let it be up to the DM what creatures and classes can grant what ability as well as some guidelines for making rare/one of a kind abilities from creatures/PCs/NPCS

Two, I'd kinda like if the bonuses were permanent until replaced, or at least there was a way to keep useful ones, mostly cause I like the idea of a chubbygirl eating a monster and having a you are what you eat for a long time after that, but also because depending on how encounters are spread out, how many monsters per encounter, and how long it takes to digest one so it'll kick in could mean these powers never get used

But I really like the idea and hope you do something with it

Also, still on about my idea for a prey PrC, what do you think would be a good Damage dealt to prey/Vore PC fast healing rate assuming the prey has a special ability that means the pred heals extra while it's digested/damaged?
>>
>>43684279
perhaps the Devouress can store and swap out abilities of the the creatures she devours. Gaining either a flat stat bonus or one of that creature's special abilities or spells. but she can only have a certain amount.

Like in pokemon, you only know 4 moves and you have to forget a move to learn a new one.
>>
>>43684359
That I think would be the best, a small number of permanent slots, maybe with different levels if she eats several/holds onto it a lot/gets high enough levels/whatever, and with new slots opening up as she levels up, starting with one probably
>>
>>43619937
Holy Shit! I have that in storage someplace! I cant get it now but I picked it up at a swap meet or something when I was a grade schooler? Used book store? Idk.

Rules were dense as fuck but there were like 10-16 classes or something. Crazy 70s art I just stared at at the time.
>>
>>43684040
>>43684279
Thanks! I'm glad you guys like the look of the class! When it comes to finding the food, I'd figured that even just eating bits of the food here and there might trigger it, as in, eat a steak, cow abilities, and the like. still, I can see what you mean by it being hard to find everything in the wild/while adventuring.

Well then, perhaps, like you two and >>43684409 >>43684359 these two suggested, they could be somewhat like Cleric spell slots? Where they permanently know the abilities of every creature they've digested and have a certain amount of slots they can swap them in and out of? I tried to limit the slots at the start to keep the character from getting too strong too quickly, but perhaps starting off with only two or so slots, and then adding another one every three levels or so?

When it comes to the stronger versions of each meal, I was thinking that it would simply be an overtime, with mastery over her body thing, as I think that, if she managed to gorge herself on snakes at a low level, becoming a lamia right away, permanently, might be a little over powered.

Finally, for the abilities/stats, while I can see why it'd be hard to think of something for everything, I also didn't want the class to simply be, eat X thing, gain X points. I wanted to make it fun in it's own way, and add some real variety. I do like the gaining abilities aspect though, so that could be it. Even so, I'll keep trying to think of stuff. PC races, for instance, could be quite fascinating to think about in some ways!

Thank you all for the imput!
>>
File: Adipowers; Belly and Sides.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Adipowers; Belly and Sides.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43684043
Belly and Sides powers coming up!
>>
File: asdf.png (170 KB, 286x395) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
170 KB, 286x395
>>43679340
I'm unfortunately terrible at balancing things, but maybe using a localized skin-toughening spell could give you a... unique bludgeoning weapon whose damage scales with prey.
Alternatively, have it be a caster class, using cum-transformed victims to give magical charges with some sort of extra effect small AoE for spells that are usually single-target.
And for a ranged class, similar thing, except the shots are movement-impairing or do DoT from pre-digesting the next meal.
Unbirth's been discussed higher in the thread, I think.

>>43682369
>Let the pain speak to me!
Maybe let them recharge Encounter/Daily powers (or ruleset equivalent) based on hits or damage taken?

>>43684359
>>43684409
>VOREGUY is trying to eat ALPHAWOLF
>But VOREGUY already has four absorbed creatures!
>Digest one to make room for ALPHAWOLF?
>[KOBOLD] [SKELTALARC]
>[BANDIT][BEAR]
>[ALPHAWOLF]
>>
File: 1447745060636[1].jpg (325 KB, 1280x1170) Image search: [Google]
1447745060636[1].jpg
325 KB, 1280x1170
>>43684043
>>43682505
>>43684888

>Gut Tower
>Radar Nipples
>Areola Headlights

This is so over the top and ridiculous. I love it. Though I question how a fantasy world character would know what "headlights"... ah, fuck it, who cares. This is sexy and hilarious and I want to play this class.
>Halfling Master of Corpulence
Shortstack fats, shortstack fats everywhere

I'm going to try and draw up some stats for the Adipomancer later tonight. Any ideas for late-level features? Other than "moar spells" and her fat simulating magical items I'm kind of running out of ideas here.
>>
>>43687708
>This is so over the top and ridiculous.

I think you meant to say "stupid."

It went past the point of funny a good long time ago, and now it's just in that sad kind of "I've got to make something out of all the effort I put into it" phase.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.