[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be LG king of the realm >At war with a less LG realm than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>Be LG king of the realm
>At war with a less LG realm than yourself
>Conquer a militarily important island and seek to stabilize control of it
>You discover that the locals are strictly indigenous, or strictly colonists from last realm
>The indigenous people are tribalistic savages who can barely form a sentence
>Evolutionary and cultural drift from being on the island has made them stupider and less physically competent than a shit covered peasant
>The last kingdom had controlled this island for generations, and they're still living in mudshit houses

Whats a LG king to do?
>>
>>43613840

Wipe them out for the good of your own people and deal with the alignment hit, if any.

You can't be a ruler and still be "good" under objective alignment systems, because eventually, taking actions for the betterment of your realm WILL conflict with your alignment restrictions. "Good" under objective alignment is concerned with the betterment of life as a whole, while if you're a ruler, and there's enough water for your people, or their people, and not enough for both, your responsibility to secure the water for your people and let the other folks who aren't yours die of thirst.

So there's no point in trying to stay "good" anyway. Do what is in your people's best interests, and deal with wherever you end up on the alignment spectrum. Unless you're a paladin, in which case you shouldn't be ruling a country anyway.
>>
Wipe them out, blame it on the other empire.
>>
Build a brick factory on the island
>>
>>43613924
This
>>
>>43613924
>Wipe them out for the good of your own people and deal with the alignment hit, if any.

Nice rollplay. Glad you'll never be at my table.
>>
>>43613840
Ah, I see you've discovered West Virginia.

Do what we do: Ignore it.
>>
>>43614093
That is roleplaying a King that cares about his people instead of following a semi-meta alignment.
>>
>>43614093
Read the rest of the post you twelve year old. Rollplay would be making nonsensical decisions to stay true to the book-definition of LG and ignoring the realities of leadership.
>>
>>43613840
If you wanted to make a thread about slaughtering blacks, you could at least have the decency to do it on /pol/.
>>
>>43614203
abbos not blacks

niggers are strong
>>
>>43613840
>>43613840
>Whats a LG king to do?
I dunno, leave the indigenous population alone, so long as they don't interfere with your strategic military emplacements - but punish them if and when they do?

Even animals would learn to stay away from your military encampments, and if they still live in mudhuts it's not like they'll pose a threat to a decent fortification. They won't be able to grasp siege warfare.

So build a fucking wall around your oh-so-strategically-important military base there, and send a few missionaries to educate the savages now and then, maybe you can build them some better hovels once the war is over.
>>
File: laika.jpg (79 KB, 387x360) Image search: [Google]
laika.jpg
79 KB, 387x360
>>43613840
>What would a X do.
Jesus fuck nigga, you are you, and the alignment depends on the actions you take, not the other way round.
>>
>>43613924

Only good answer in thread.
>>
>>43613840
...Why do you need to deal with them at all?
>>43614239
This.
Just let them live. They're either going to learn from you or kill themselves off, like they would have had you not interfered.
There's a difference between ruthlessly exploiting a population and letting a people live as they will and kill themselves off as a result.
You are not their king, so simply leave them as they are, maybe try to help them if it yields results.
>>
>>43613840
I don't get the problem. You should be able to live and let live. If they attack the realm, you can deal with them appropriately. They're hardly a threat, though.
>>
>>43613924
much edge
or little imagination
>>
File: 1422213923454.gif (743 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1422213923454.gif
743 KB, 500x281
>>43614093
I hear the sound of a butthurt fag over here. Oh shit!
>>
>>43613840
Are they violently savage or do they keep to themselves?
>>
>>43620078
This. If they aren't attacking you outright then the fucking law enforcement of your realm can handle them.

>>43613924
Thanks for the non good answer.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.