[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You suddenly receive a message that your chapter has been marked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
You suddenly receive a message that your chapter has been marked for death by the imperium for no apparent reason.

What do you do?
>>
>>43613635
Stop secretly worshipping tzeentch and go full heretic of course. Taking the last few marines that hadn't been converted to the true worship and placing them in the iron maidens of persuasion until they either convert or turn into spawn. At the same time we sacrifice the population of the local agricultural and give world with the help of the chaos cults we had previously nurtured in the elements of the pdf.
>>
>>43613635
Laugh as the Dumb Inquisitor attempted to claim the Ultramarines are heretics.
Laugh as the retard gets executed by other Inquisitors for doing one of the dumbest things he could.
>>
>>43613635

Trust in the Emperor's wisdom and purge myself.
>>
>>43613635
Offer my chapter a choice between staying and dying or coming with me and going renegade.

Then piss off to the edge of the Astronomicon's light and fight some shit.
>>
>>43613824

And eventually turn to Chaos as ALL renegade Chapters inevitably do.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but muh honorable intentions

Doesn't matter. Renegades = Chaos, sooner or later. Canon fact. No snowflakes allowed.
>>
>>43613886
Its different for the Special Snowflake Legion. They only recruit the edgiest orphans in the galaxy. It would explain why they were marked for death by the Imperium. Everything bad happens to the Snowflake Legion...
>>
File: laughing CSM.jpg (124 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
laughing CSM.jpg
124 KB, 900x563
>>43613886
>implying I don't know that
>implying I'm not leaving half my marines behind to weed out the weak
>implying I'm not leading my chapter beyond the Emperor's light to raise a demonic crusade
>falling for tzeentchian ruses like the rest of my chapter

senpai
>>
>>43613957
Just as planned *rubs wings, snorts warpstone snuff*
>>
>>43613690
Purge all my weaker brethren and offer up there blood and skulls in the name of the emperor, for it is the only way I may earn redemption.

Huh, strange, the emperor HAS been asking me for an awful lot of blood, slaughter, and skulls recently, he must be taking a more pro-active approach or something...
>>
>>43613635
Join up with Farsight Enclaves :^)
>>
>>43613635
Purge the Entire Sub-Sector before doing the honorable thing and committing purgeoku.
>>
File: Flesh Tearers Nassir Amit.jpg (489 KB, 1436x1390) Image search: [Google]
Flesh Tearers Nassir Amit.jpg
489 KB, 1436x1390
>>43616213
As if Space Marines would lower themselves to take orders from tiny, weak, short-lived Xenos. They might not be above cooperating with them when necessary, but to serve them? They're Space Marines, for christs sake. Walking avatars of death who value only honor, pride, and battlefield prowess do not lower themselves to such weaklings.
>>
>>43617071
It's for mutual benefit. Since they're already labeled heretics, they can't get resupply and don't have a recruiting world. The Tau have some human worlds and could probably whip up some sort of resupply, even if the space marines have to start using some xeno equipment. Farsight because regular Tau are douchebags that don't understand the importance of melee combat.
>>
>>43616213
Even renegade marines consider aliens as worthless scum not fit to be a stain on the undersides of their power-boots
>>
>>43613886
>No snowflakes allowed.
Yeah, screw that noise. My NL warband likes to explore ancient ruins and you can guess how much they care about Chaos by asking does the Imperium care about the individual. Screw Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, and each and every single two bit daemon.
>>
>>43613635

Empty the Chapter armoury, ready all Battle Barges, recall all Companies back home. The whole Chapter then embarls towards the Eye of Terro the shortest, fastest route possible, avoiding all contact. When we reach the Eye, well..

FOR THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>43617148
>power-boots
Angry Marines aren't renegade.

>implying all marines from all chapters have the same views, even when many have allied with xenos on multiple occasions to fight a greater threat
>>
File: Perturabo.jpg (203 KB, 535x464) Image search: [Google]
Perturabo.jpg
203 KB, 535x464
>>43613635
"Forrix, fetch my Inquisitor-smooshing hammer!"
>>
Stand our ground, arm everyone to the teeth, and prepare for the coming invasion.

The slaughter the shit out of any inquisitors/space marines/whoever the fuck else comes to execute us.

Finally, promptly send an inquiry as to why we are being targeted for removal, and a request for negotiation talks.
>>
>>43617495
Then they send in the Assassins, and you go the way of the Celestial Lions.
>>
>>43620222
Ork snipers.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.