[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would Gray Mann do in Shadowrun? Assuming he was just born
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
How would Gray Mann do in Shadowrun? Assuming he was just born in Shadowrun one day and still gets his life extender.
>>
>>43613402
>Grey.
Fuck.
>>
>>43613771
well, he'd be looking to get all the Australium of the world, for a start and fight anyone who has any bit of it, then suck all the blood of Australians to get the australium in their blood and then just sit on his company asset and outlive dragons
>>
>>43614090

But I don't want to be drained of my blood.
>>
>>43614138
TOO BAD
>>
>>43614090
This, not even taking into account the fact he would make robots of the 9 most dangerous Shadowrunners on the planet.
Something like that would be a gigantic middle finger to other companies, because there is nothing stopping him from getting goo ICE and making robutt deckers.
>>
>>43614090
Australium Doesn't exist in Shadowrun though so what would he replace it with?
>>
>>43614759
Magic. nanomachines son, probably dragon blood/DNA.
>>
>>43613402
Modified Life Pact with a Free Spirit.
He gets immortality, but has to continually provide it astrally active metals.
Look in Parageology.
That shit is ludicrously expensive.
Like, hundreds of thousands of Nuyen for a single unit.

Orichalcum seems like fucking Bronze compared to most of this shit.
>>
>>43614952
He can always sell robo-runners you know.
You know how in MvM robots seem to only reload? It's because they have infinite ammo, but not clip.
So the 9 most dangerous Robo-runners can end up firing their shit at you, non-stop, and multiplied by fuck.
The issue would be that he has no magic, and even if he gets MERASMUS it would be laughable magic.
>>
>>43614990
>He can always sell robo-runners you know.
Oh yeah, subtle as a brick and vulnerable to Hackers.
>>
>>43615085
Nothing saying he can't get good ice systems for them, or even make robots that can counter deck. Or even hire deckers to counter deck, or help him make his own "New and Improved Ice".
>>
>>43615216
Not to mention the reason why robutts are "subtle as a brick" is because stealth wasn't a priority in TF2. He was trying to get them to ISIS a Mann CO. building.
>>
>>43615249
Speaking of stealth, however robospies operate in TF2, they perfectly imitate the appearance of others, and we know TF2 has indefinite duration invisibility, if he can replicate that. That's pretty damn subtle.
>>
>>43615566
So his robots would be like horror movie monsters now? You just don't want anything to do with Grey "Smarter Than Australia" Mann?
>>
>>43614759
Why can't it. I have an idea for a tf2 inspired mission and If I ever give it to my runners it's going to be fluffed as a newly discovered awakened metal that was created from the massive mana storms that hit Australia regularly. If they open the case there maybe a chance of them getting a SURGE of aulstrailius shaped chest hair
>>
>>43617766
That's stupid.
Really stupid.
>>
>>43617774
Just like TF2?
>>
>>43614759
He'd replace it with oricalchum 140,000 for a dram of that shit.

PURE FUCKIN MAGIC

Condensed out of condensed magic made out of condensed magic
>>
>>43617808
Yep.
>>
>>43613402
Decently. He knows his shit in both robotics and cutthroat business. I can see him being head of an AA/A-rank corp. Dragons are going to outrank him in business and possibly intelligence however so breaking into AAA feels unlikely.
Corp deals in robotics and cybernetics. Most of it's money poured into obtaining magi-fuel for his life machine however, which is his weak point. Eventually someone's going to sabotage those operations and either kill him by outwaiting or sell him fuel for outrageous prices and fuck him over that way. Or some runners he hires kill him for his life preserver.
>>
>>43621247
Saeder-Krupp is literally the only AAA run by a dragon. There is no 'dragon ceiling' in Shadow Run.

Also in Shadowrun he wouldn't need a life machine, Leonization is a thing. As is Cybernecromancy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.