[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malifaux/Through the Breach General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Img-Molly.png (170 KB, 300x459) Image search: [Google]
Img-Molly.png
170 KB, 300x459
Last General >>43570064
I'll reask my question from last night.

>>43600116
>Spirits is better

What are the advantages spirits have over horrors?

>though it looks like a pain in the ass to bring together

How so, are some of the spirit models hard to find?
>>
>>43613068
can you choose what faction to join in Through the Breach, this is important.
>>
>>43613068
I know there's a bunch of spirit models that don't have 2nd ed. models yet.
>>
>>43613068
>>43614160
Looking at the upcoming releases, you shouldn't have to wait too long for that, though.
>>
>>43613324
Factions aren't really there more than fluffwise. Though there is a way to join the Freikorps in the Fatemaster's Almanac. Let me look up the trials to join them real quick.
>>
File: freikorps.png (54 KB, 368x330) Image search: [Google]
freikorps.png
54 KB, 368x330
How to join the Freikorps!
>>
>>43614858
Also last Story in the corebook is a trial
>>
So I picked up Ironsides and Ramos' boxes, and a box of metal gamin and the horseman for Arcanists. What should my next set of purchases be to expand that?
>>
>>43615830
More spiders for the Ramos factory might be good.
The Rail golem is a pretty good beatstick to go with Howard and Joss
Maybe the Mei Feng or Kaeris boxsets if you want to go down the M&SU hole.
For mercs you can't go wrong with Killjoy Bishop or Johan.
>>
>>43615830
Play some games?
Otherwise both can make use of the Railgolem as he is both a construct and M&SU.
Johan gives you insane engagment Speed, heals M&SU and brings you one step closer to fielding three relic hammers
>>
>>43613068

Anon from yesterday.

As for why spirits might be better than horrors is that they're inherently more synergistic with themselves with how Adversary works. Many of the horrors individually are pretty solid, but being able to guarantee a lot more hits and get some nice effects like the Shikome's Taken by the Sky. Datsue Ba and Izamu are also really strong spirits that benefit from having Adversary tossed around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.