[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO using 1d4chan's female asset genenerator. https://1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: legion.jpg (327 KB, 1200x1242) Image search: [Google]
legion.jpg
327 KB, 1200x1242
SO using 1d4chan's female asset genenerator.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/D20_female_asset_generator

Does this mean female paladins are naturally more curvy than other classes?
>>
Well, as a class they are blessed.
>>
File: temp.jpg (288 KB, 821x1200) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
288 KB, 821x1200
>>
>>43612571
Well, bards and sorcerers might also go in for high constitution with their charisma, in the former case if they want to get into close combat because woo swords, and in the latter case because eh what else do they need. So they'll probably compete.
>>
>>43612571
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/D20_female_asset_generator
>Dragon's crown Sorceress is impossible to make

In the trash it goes.
>>
>Charisma
This is retarded.
>>
File: Paladin body.webm (878 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Paladin body.webm
878 KB, 800x450
>>43612571
>Does this mean female paladins are naturally more curvy than other classes?
You tell me.
>>
This thing is so retarded, that it's one of the most cited examples of "Why 1d4chan is retarded."

Please. I want to like 1d4chan, but with so many shitty articles like this one, it's getting harder and harder.
>>
File: King of Games.gif (55 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
King of Games.gif
55 KB, 555x555
>>43613780
>it's getting harder and harder
JUST LIKE MUH DICK
>>
>>43612571
>1d4chan
It's cancer.
>>
>>43613073
Those girls must have either extremely skinny necks or extremely thin chainmail.
>>
>>43613815
>5
The absolute madman
>>
>>43613668
That paladin doesn't count, she's a huge pervert living in H-world.
>>
>>43612571
>Does this mean female paladins are naturally more curvy than other classes?

Yes, obviously. That's why they get raped more often.
>>
Nope. Sorcerers and Bards can easily match or exceed them in Charisma, and with a good roll can have decent enough constitution to boot.

Also, if I want to make my lady paladin flat as a board and about as curvy, I'd like to do that, please. That chart is more or less the equivalent of jokingly rolling for dick size with a little too much effort put into it. Charisma doesn't necessarily mean anything to do with beauty, and Constitution doesn't really have anything to do with the amount of curve someone's got.
>>
>>43612571
They're more likely to be so yes, but so is anything that majorly focuses on Con and Cha
>>
>>43613914
Anime can't into necks; everyone's necks are like pencil-thin, unless it's either
A: A higher-quality show
or
B: An action show where everyone's muscular.
>>
>>43613073
Not blessed enough. I smell imposters.
>>
>>43613233
Lol
>>
High Cha, High Con... yeah.
>>
File: 1438785195201.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438785195201.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>43613956
Why couldn't any other paladin be a huge pervert? They may be pure maidens, but behind that they are still but women, they're still bound to human desire. As such, they make the best waifus: purity, devotion and an iron will that suppresses untold lewdness that they only reveal to the man they truly love and intend to marry.
>>
Charisma has some bearing on attractiveness, but that doesn't mean it scales linearity with boob size. Constitution is also an endurance thing. How often do you see stacked marathon runners?
>>
>>43613357
This.

Well... the whole thing is retarded. But this, specifically. Charisma is a entail trait. How does it have anything to do with body type???
>>
>>43612571
According to my magical realm, yeah.
>>
>>43622100
Go on
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.