[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat me for Pathfinder, /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: solaire-of-astora-large.jpg (91 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
solaire-of-astora-large.jpg
91 KB, 600x338
Stat me for Pathfinder, /tg/
>>
>>43600826
Teamwork bonus.
>>
>>43600826
[Insert Owlbear stats here]
>>
>>43600826
Completely standard Fighter progression from 2nd to 6th level.

Then, exchange all class levels for levels in "glowing bug hat."
>>
>>43600826
Cooperation level: JOLLY
>>
>>43600826
+2 Meme (Praise the Sun)
>>
>>43600930
>implying Solaire isn't a 20th level fighter
>>
File: 1e4.jpg (38 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1e4.jpg
38 KB, 500x354
>>43600826
Solaire can be built in two ways in my opinion.
He is either a plain fighter sword'n'boarding that eventually gets divine power through the 3.5 predtige class Pious Templar, which not only give him spells from the cleric spell list but also smite evil a fea times per day (reflavour it to lightning spears if you want. I know I would)...

Or you could do as my DM in a campaign where he was a NPC companion: Cleric with levels in the prestige class Radiant Servant of Pelor, forgetting about Pelor and inserting the Sun.

Both of those option give you a melee combayƱtant dedicated to help others with a measure of competency and lotsa Sun Powah.

Surely you could make without 3.5 prestige classes, but they are neat for him.
>>
>>43600930
>not replaying to have him help you fight the last boss as it was meant to be
its like you don't even sunbro
>>
+50 Intimidate.
>>
>>43600826
Cleric with Sun domain and either the Glory (heroism) domain or Community (cooperation) domain.

Either talk to you Adam about refluffing some of your spells as lightning spears or ask about a magic ring that lets you cast Lightning Bolt a couple times per day.
>>
>>43601167
This is a given.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.