[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Role playing character tics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
I need tics and a style for my new D&d character. I always play the weird over the top guy in the party. My new guy is building to be a shadow dancer but doesn't have anything interesting going on yet. Does /tg/ have any fun tics and characters personalities?
>>
>>43594859
A verbal/visual tic is no replacement for an actual personality or pathos.
>>
Op here.

Previously I was a wizard who communed with the gods of rock and had a few of them for head mates. And a Hercules style brawler who carried around a kitten the way a pirate carries a parrot. A Kung fu master who eventually died in a bar fight, among a few other guys
>>
Dude likes to do the mambo with people's shadows. Also, he LOVES, like will betray the party for loves, daisies. He likes to stick them in his urethra
>>
>>43594885
That's why I'm turning to /tg/. I've only played him for 2 game but so far he's barely more then a murder hobo
>>
>>43594908
Damn, that's really funny but I dunno how well the flowers in the dock hole thing is gonna go over
>>
>>43594859
i actually did one with my Barbarian.

Stole it from Inquisitor weirdly enaugh.

Everytime my barbarian would see magic or a wizard, he disaprovingly spat on the floor, high magic setting too. So he did that alot.
>>
>>43595362
Please. Like he's telling anybody what's in his dick.
>>
>>43595386
That's a cool idea, and as a barbarian you can get away with it. But as a rogue I'll get rocked of I try it
>>
What are some fun personalities y'all like to play for rogue types?
>>
>>43595446
Collect pretties. Oh so many pretties. Piled high beyond the sky!
>>
>>43595592
Oh come on man, you can do better than that
>>
File: Thief 2.jpg (28 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
Thief 2.jpg
28 KB, 533x400
>>43595446
Pic related. Professional, snarky, and more compassionate than he lets on.
>>
>>43596386
Somehow, I still haven't played those games
>>
>>43596268
No. You misunderstand. EVERYTHING is pretty to this character. You're a hoarder, bub.
>>
File: 1444012004094.png (247 KB, 283x427) Image search: [Google]
1444012004094.png
247 KB, 283x427
>shitty murder hobo player asking how to make non character a character
>nothing but shitty ideas about kleptomaniacs and dick flowers
>only one post saying this won't work to make up for being a non character.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.