[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG casual/kitchen table general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: casual.jpg (59 KB, 560x557) Image search: [Google]
casual.jpg
59 KB, 560x557
This is the MTG casual player general. Feel free to ask any rules questions here or ask for deck building advice.

Please don't type out deck lists here. Use tappedout.net or a similar website instead. None of us are going to read a wall of text and go look up every single card.
>>
I keep hearing about "formats". Standard, Legacy, that kinda thing. What does it mean? Are they just different ways to play the game? Like, alternate rule sets or something?
>>
>>43593344

Its about the cardpool avaiable to build decks with. In Legacy, every card since the start of the game is valid for use in a deck, in Modern, only cards with the new artstyle are valid, and in Type 2 / Standard, only the last two or three sets of cards are valid. They all use the same rules and play the same way.

There ARE variant gamerules, tho, stuff like Two-Headed Giant and Commander / EDH. Those are also called "formats", even tho they're really variants rather than formats per se.
>>
>>43593344
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic:_The_Gathering_formats
>>
>>43593344
they're the competitive formats of magic the gathering. Sanctioned events are held for these formats and often have prizes and stuff.

Vintage and legacy are the two eternal formats. With a handful exceptions, all cards printed in the history of magic are playable in these formats. Legacy has a banned list, while vintage only has a restricted list. these are also the two most expensive formats in the game because wizards refuses to reprint the absurdly expensive cards needed to be competitive.

Modern is arguable the most popular format. it includes all cards printed since they changed to the "modern" card border starting in mirrodin

Standard is kind of the spotlight format that many events are focused on. in standard only cards from the latest two blocks are legal to play. right now everything from khans of tarkir forward is standard legal. when the next block is introduced, khans will rotate out and those cards will no longer be legal, so all of the players will have to adapt and build new decks.

The actual game rules for all the formats are the same, just what cards are allowed to be used are different.
>>
So i bought the blue green bfz intro pack and a bunch of boosters and swapped a few things around and although it feels nice to play i dont really know how to make it better without making it bigger, i just want to put more cards in and i know that isn't a good idea. This is what i have now. I do know i want to do more with the exile pile which is why i swapped drowner of hope with the despoiler. Any tips or recomendations would be great.

forest /11
Island /10
Evolving wilds /2
Skyline cascade /2
Shrine of the forsaken gods /1

Blisterpod /3
Eyeless watcher /2
Brood monitor /1
Tide drifter /2
Eldrazi skyspawner /3
Benthic infiltrator /4
Incubator drone /2
Kozilek's channeler /3
Conduit of ruin /1
Ulamog's despoiler /1
Ruin processor /1
Bane of bala ged /2
Breaker of armies /2
Desolation twin /1

Kiora, master of the depths /1

Horribly awry /1
Spell shrivel /2
Call the scions /3
Unnatural aggression /1
Reclaiming vines /2
Titan's presence /3
Hedron archive /2
Scour from existence /2
>>
>>43593451
please read the OP, I think you've missed a very important statement.
>>
>>43593505

I for one prefer lists in the thread, I use the magic cards info app so I can see the cards as images without having to leave the thread.
>>
File: Wort, Boggart Auntie.jpg (59 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
Wort, Boggart Auntie.jpg
59 KB, 265x370
as someone who's never built a deck & hasn't played in years, should i practice playing prebuilt decks or something before deciding on a strategy for my edh deck, or is there a good place where i can look up general strategies that might go well with what i want (i'd like to use wort, boggart auntie as commander, & have a thematic idea i'd like to try if possible)?

i looked a little at wort commander decks on tappedout, but a lot of the ones that seemed more up my alley only went into detail about their infinite combos rather than general strategy.
>>
>>43593451

Tide Drifter and Benthic Infiltrator seem weak, so are Ulamog's Despoiler and Ruin Processor. I'd want 4-of the Bane of Bala Ged, maybe more of the Scion spawners too. Not Call the Scions tho, that seems terrible. It's not even an instant, wtf wizards.
>>
>>43593505
Sorry about that.
>>
>>43593525

Use precons, Don;t even try to just build a deck from scratch, EDH doesn't play like other formats.
>>
>>43593595
oh, all right. should i just be playing some random red/black commander deck to get used to things? or i suppose i could pick a wort one on tappedout since i have a friend i could play with online.
>>
>>43593451
Step 1 before posting, read thread.
>>
>>43593663
Just play one of the new precons man
>>
>>43593663

I'd start with a goodstuff.dec in your favorite colors and play some games. You'll soon see the kinds of things that work and that don't, then you can get brewing.
>>
>>43593582
The infiltrators have been pretty good so far just because they cant be blocked, exile 1, and they are good blockers which saved me a few times, plus it gets to exiling early so when i pull out the despoiler i can use its exile to graveyard ability early. Is there a better way to get scions on the field? I really need the ramp to bring out my big guys early as i can. Also the drifter is just there till i get something better.
>>
>>43593704
good idea, thanks! i'll go find one and see when my friend would be up to playing.
>>
>>43593764

Consider splashing black.
>>
>>43594036
Could i run black blue and green effectively? Ive never done 3 colors. What am i splashing for specifically?
>>
>>43594143

Three colors should be easy, there's just been a clusterfuck of multicolored sets so fixing your mana should be a cinch. I can't suggest specific cards, I don't play magic.
>>
I wanted to build a deck themed around spirits, so I threw together a list that was a bunch of token makers, mostly spirits but not all, and some +1/+1 to all creature effects. then I thought I wanted the deck to be a little more control-ish so I changed some stuff.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/spoopy-ghost-deck/

I really like how I can vomit out a bunch of tokens and swing for big damage with drogskol captain or celestial crusader, and I like how he who hungers and a few tokens can destroy my opponent's hand and take control of the game, it just doesn't seem consistent enough though, and I'm not sure how to "fine tune" it

also does anyone do a sideboard for their casual decks? I was thinking about making one after a friend explained a little bit about his modern deck & sideboard.
>>
http://deckstats.net/decks/30661/193101-mono-black/en

Any thoughts or suggestions? The theme is sacrifice, but I don't want stuff like Death Pact and Mind Slash, they're too disruptive and paint too big a target on my face, this is meant to be my "casual" EDH deck.
>>
>>43594430
>also does anyone do a sideboard for their casual decks

Generally not used in casual, and people will think you're a tryhard faggot if you use one. Some casual groups use "wishboards" for spells like Burning Wish, but most allow you to literally get any card you own using such spells.
>>
How do i deal with all these bullshit white enchantments and removal in casual play? I just want to play my big guys. Just buy 4 stormbreath dragons?
>>
>>43594814
what color are you playing?
>>
>>43592822
I missed the last thread going down autosage.

I haven't considered dakmor salvage mostly because it's off color and life from the loam just works better. If I'md going full gas I'd like to be sacrificing a land on my turn and my opponent's for cards, and possibly hurling some to borborygmos. havibg one of those lands get itself back isn't as useful as getting three back for two mana.

I have considered a 1 or 2 of bojuka bog but don't quite think I want to be that cheeky.
>>
>>43594925
stormbreath dragon suggests red, in which case your answer to removal is more dudes and/or faster dudes. if you have any other colors available at all you get more options, but red doesn't generally interact with enchantments
>>
>>43594814
Counter them, Timmy.
>>
>>43594814
splash 25% green and add destructive revelry and polis crusher. presto.
>>
>>43594814
>bullshit white enchantments
Chaos Warp, Scour From Existence, splash white for Oblivion Ring or something like that
>removal
Don't overextend, don't give up if something of your dies, try again.
>>
>>43594963
>>43595031
>>43595035
I mainly use green and another color but since we are just playing kitchen table all of the white boardwipes,removal, and enchantments are fair game. Which would be cool but it puts my ramp and big guys at a pretty bad disadvantage.
>>
>>43595381
Well sure, but it's not hopeless. You just need more creatures or ones that are more resilient. In green cards like Thragtusk or Pelakka Wurm that impact the game even if they die are solid, or you can restock with Creeping Renaissance or Praetor's Counsel post-wipe.
>>
File: Image (1).png (127 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).png
127 KB, 223x311
>>43595381
Green has lots of enchantment hate and plenty of big creatures with shroud. Boardwipes should be less of a concern also because you should still have the lands from your ramp, just don't overextend and refrain from casting every creature you draw.
>>
I'm fairly new to MTG (I'm familiar with all the rules and know a bit of the past editions+lore, but still too inexperienced to deckbuild) and I'd like to hear suggestions for monoblues (or blue and white) decks that are not too expensive (as in, I'm not spending much more than 300 dollars in my third deck). Anything will do, but if it helps, my other decks are a black and red combo minotaur and a monoblue barrier mill.
thanks for the help
>>
Finally got around to making my second deck, and after looking through the Ravnica blocks, I feel in love. So uh, anyone who can give any advice on how to improve my Simic Deck, that would be greatly appreciated.

http://deckstats.net/decks/42197/320284-do-the-evolution

I've been thinking of swapping the Elemental Bonds out for something else.
They're really not pulling their weight.
>>
Does anyone else use this rule because I think it's different from standard mtg.
>All Lands, monsters, and some enchantments come in tapped
>>
>>43596534
No. Only things that say they come into play tapped come in tapped. See diregraf ghoul or rotting legion
>>
>>43596688
What? My friends and I have been playing this thinking it's been the standard rule for a long ass time. My friend said something about it being a rule in the old version or something.
>>
File: Kismet.jpg (17 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
Kismet.jpg
17 KB, 215x300
>>43596534
I think your friend may be getting confused with summoning sickness, which is different from being tapped.

There are cards that do what you describe though, but for artifacts not enchantments.
>>
>>43596727
Hmm. There's a rule called sommoning sickness that says creature can't attack or use tap abilities the turn they come into play. That might have been misunderstood by someone at some point and never corrected
>>
>>43596884
>>43596896
Ah. We will all feel like idiots when I tell them tomorrow.
>>
>>43597085
it's worth noting that creatures with summoning sickness can be tapped by outside sources. They just can't tap themselves
>>
>>43596325
Hm. My only Mono-Blue deck I have was was Wizards tribal. It was very cheap to build at the time, but many of the cards have spiked in price since.

How about Illusion tribal? Most expensive necessity would probably be Phantasmal Image at $6.50 a piece. You can tailor the support (counterspells and draw) from what you can afford.
>>
>>43596325
Look up UW titan control. It's a deck some people play in modern. Most expensive part is the blue/white fetchland, but you can replace it with something cheaper
>>
>>43596502
I made UG Proliferate recently. We share a lot of cards.

First off, you forgot Forgotten Ancient. Might be better in my deck due to all the proliferation, but it's a fucking house with Fathom Mage.

Secondly, Tezzeret's Gambit. Even without Forgotten Ancient, you have ways of spreading counters about. Draw two and pump your board on a flexible cost? Yes please. In addition, it helps tick up Kiora.

Elemental Bond sucks here.
Explore sucks. If you need ramp, play a real land search spell. Sakura-Tribe Elder and Kodama's Reach/Cultivate come to mind.
Kruphix sucks.
Give//Take seems like a bad pump spell tacked onto a overcosted draw spell. With Fathom Mage, I would think the card draw would be flowing in fine. Unless your group has tons of removal.
>>
>>43597798
So do something like cut out Kruphix, God of Horizons, Give//Take, Explore and Elemental Bond, and put in
3 Tezzeret's Gambit
3 Forgotten Ancient
2 Cultivate
>>
>>43598078
Give it a shot.

Remember to proxy and test cards before actually buying them based on the anonymous advice of an internet stranger.
>>
>>43598233
I should print that quote off and laminate it.
Thanks.
>>
>>43597266
>>43597610
Thanks a lot, will try
>>
Can someone give me a rundown of amulet bloom? it seems like a fairly complex deck (so I won't get bored) and certainly powerful for its cost. Would it be a good deck for FNM and other local events
>>
>>43599452
The point of the deck is to go turn 1 amulet of vigor, which untaps your Ravnica Bouncelands before their trigger has to happen. Once you have that, turn 2 you play any land that gives green and play Summer Bloom. This lets you play a bounceland 3 times, getting you 6 mana. From here you have 2 options.

Option 1: Play Primeval Titan (or summoners pact one up), who searches for a Boros Garrison and Slayer's Stronghold, which gives him haste allowing you to ramp even further along with getting a Sunhome which lets you swing for the win next turn most likely.

Option 2: Play hive mind, play a pact (preferably pact of the titan) and win on your opponent's upkeep when he has 2 or fewer lands and dies.

ONLY and I mean ONLY play this deck if you know how it works. This is a very simplified explanation, you'll need to play many many games before you learn all the tricks and turns of the deck. If you have no idea what you're doing, you're liable to screw up and lose yourself the game.
>>
>>43599452
http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/teamcfb-deck-guide-modern-amulet-bloom-combo/ is a pretty good primer/guide.
>>
>>43599625
Pact of the Titan looks like such a fun card. I don't know how I'd use it in a kitchen table deck though
>>
>>43599674
Either play it straight as free creatures with a delayed cost or go full tryhard and Hive Mind people out. plus the dude is a giant so tribal?
>>
>>43599625
>preferably pact of the titan
Why? Just because it's the most expensive Pact to pay for that doesn't need a target?
>>
>>43599452
I think your question is more suited towards the modern thread, but it would probably be okay for FNM. it does pretty well in modern events so it's definitely not that bad. my experience is unless your opponent is also a modern player people don't really like to play against it more than once or twice. especially now if you blow them out with a turn 2 hivemind + pact. wouldn't recommend it for any kind of casual play.

on a funny note, I bought a complete amulet bloom deck w/ sideboard for $100 last friday. I've decided to keep it as a funny parlor trick to show people once and then move on to a regular deck.
>>
>>43599746
Precisely.
>>
>>43594430
>>43594505
I have a sideboard for one of my casual decks, don't see why anyone would be upset by that. for my monogreen stompy deck I keep these in the deck box as a sideboard
3x plummet
1x windstorm
4x obstinate baloth
4x relic of progenitus
2x thrun, the last troll
1x gaea's revenge
>>
how would you build a reanimator deck using only modern legal cards? my new group has a modern cards only house rule and I wanted to try cheating big fat things out the easy way
>>
>>43593582
>Casual players confirmed for bad at card evaluation
>>
>>43601779
How about a Living End deck? It basically cycles all of your fatties into your graveyard, you suspend Living End, and when that comes in, everyone sacrifices their creatures and puts all creature cards from their graveyards into play. It wipes your opponents away and gives you a board full of creatures
>>
File: Swamp_Camargue.jpg (161 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
Swamp_Camargue.jpg
161 KB, 480x680
Would you pay $10 for this card? I really want it, but I have never bought a basic land for so much.
>>
>>43602767
>suspend
cascading into it seems like a way better gameplan. if your deck's just fatties with cycling, cascade and living end you're guaranteed to end with it and your opponents only kinda see it coming
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (38 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
38 KB, 360x500
>>43602931
It's a cool swamp, and if you want to pimp out your deck with euro lands, I'd do it
My favorite is probably the APAC plains with the sunflowers
>>
>>43603006
err, yeah, cascade to it. I only glanced through it but knew the premise of the deck
>>
>>43602767
wow that's some nostalgia. when I was in high school there was a guy we played with some times that had a deck that used spells that would like draw 2 cards then discard 2 cards. frantic search is the only name I can remember because the land untapping was some bullshit. turn 5 every single game he'd cast living death and flood the board with ridiculous creatures. 3 thorn elementals coming down at once was pretty bad stuff.
>>
File: fuckyeahthisfeelsgreat.png (141 KB, 294x306) Image search: [Google]
fuckyeahthisfeelsgreat.png
141 KB, 294x306
Best reaction face in magic (also one of the few good things to come out of BFZ)
>>
File: grixis engine.jpg (197 KB, 669x620) Image search: [Google]
grixis engine.jpg
197 KB, 669x620
the other cards are faithless looting and some filler madness removal spells

>>43603024
I've never seen that plains before. Cool.
>>
>>43603024
The Euro lands are maximum comfy
>>
>Birthing Pod slowly dropping in price post-ban
>picking up a set soon to make janky Pod kitchen table shenanigans
>>
>>43603237
Huh. So turn 5 living death into thorn elementals used to be a scary combo? My how magic has changed
>>
>>43603880
That does look rather interesting. How does it run?
>>
>>43605988
How does a pod deck work?
>>
What does "Tap" mean?
>>
File: E1.jpg (33 KB, 200x289) Image search: [Google]
E1.jpg
33 KB, 200x289
So if i have this guy with 2 counters on him, so he's a 3/3, and then I play Mutant's Prey against an opponenets 3/3 (Target creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it fights target creature an opponent controls).

Can I have the Experiment One deal 3 damage to the other creature AND still regenerate?
>>
>>43606551
No. You have to regenerate pre-emptively. You can't respond to damage after it had been dealt
>>
>>43606655
checked, and was there a point in MTG where you COULD do that nonsense?
>>
>>43606655
Then how does this work exactly? Can you give me a scenario?
>>
>>43606422
701.17a To tap a permanent, turn it sideways from an upright position. Only untapped permanents can be tapped.
>>
>>43606551
Yes. Regeneration is a replacement effect which means: "The next time this permanent would be destroyed this turn, it isn't. Instead tap it, remove all damage from it, and remove it from combat." You can activate its regenerate cost before and the next time it would die, it doesn't. It does still deal damage because if damage hadn't been dealt, it wouldn't have died.
>>
>>43606685
At one time combat damage used the stack and could be responded, but that was before experiment one or the fight ability existed
>>
>>43606655
So it's
>declare blockers
>regenerate before damage step

Wouldn't it just die anyway?
>>
>friends are all new-ish, make BFZ Eldrazi decks
>I think BFZ sucks but throw together a Jund deck with some new Eldrazi for sac shenanigans
>they all get super salty because my deck isn't 100% Eldrazi
>they get turbo salty when I win with fucking Tymaret

BFZ is shit and it makes people shit
>>
>>43607799
>all decks have to be themed
Is this really what casual shitters think?
>>
>>43607808
Some things work together well. The new Eldrazi are just bad, despite me trying to make stuff like the Processors work with Tormod's Crypt and Colossal Whale (splashed blue for that)
>>
Hello. Here's my brew:

4 Bloodsoaked Champion
4 Blisterpod
2 Bone Splinters
2 Despise
4 Zulaport Cutthroat
4 Sultai Emissary
2 Carrier Thrall
2 Evolutionary Leap
3 Nantuko Husk
3 Catacomb Sifter
3 Abzan Charm
3 Abzan Ascendancy
2 Butcher of the Horde
1 Smothering Abomination
4 Wooded Foothills
2 Canopy Vista
2 Smoldering Marsh
4 Llanowar Wastes
1 Plains
2 Forest
6 Swamp
SB: 2 Self-Inflicted Wound
SB: 3 Minister of Pain
SB: 3 Jaddi Offshoot
SB: 3 Murderous Cut
SB: 2 Ultimate Price
SB: 2 Silkwrap

Was thinking bringing this to FNM tomorrow. I need to rework the SB a bit, i dont think Jaddi Offshoot and Self-Inflicted Wound will do it. What could cover my bad matchups?
>>
>>43607799
>win with fucking Tymaret
Fucking awesome. I have such a weird love of that card, despite its inherent badness
>>
>>43607808
>all decks have to be themed
Where was this mentioned?
>>
>>43607808
not really, but tribal decks / themed decks are both aesthetically enjoyable and easy for beginners to use, since the synergy is pretty apparent in, say, an BG elf deck.
>>
>>43607874
>void attendant + necrogenesis = all the babies
>>
>>43607808
Elfball and Merfolk are both very good and tribal/themed
>>
>>43606038

It's possible to get run over if you draw badly, but generally things like Dark Withering and Fiery Temper can keep you alive while you chump block or trade with 2/2 zombies. With only burning vengeance out, you can pretty quickly take over a game as long as you keep drawing lands or get a dakmor salvage in the yard. However, THE MACHINE is when you get both burning vengeance and secrets of the dead out. Then you get to machine gun raven's crimes and flame jabs by dredging dakmor salvage every time secrets triggers, netting you another retrace and thus another trigger. Raven's crime, secrets of the dead, and dakmor salvage is also pretty oppressive. And sometimes you don't get a burning vengeance, but you get two secrets of the dead and you just win with zombie tokens.
>>
>>43606551
Just so you know, fight isint combat damage.
>>
>>43606691
You have an Experiment One with four +1/+1 counters on it.
Your opponent casts Abrupt Decay targeting the Experiment One.
In response, you activate the regeneration ability.
When everything resolves, you have an Experiment One with two +1/+1 counters that is tapped, has no damage marked on it, and is not in combat.

>>43607734
The regeneration shield lasts until the end of the turn.
>>
>>43607935
You should be using a site for posting a deck list, like tappedout out or deckstats. No one is going to take the time to look up every card on your list.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/let-the-right-ones-in/

thinking about getting into magic standard again, do you think this is a good deck?
>>
File: RE4 SherryxAda lick.jpg (86 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
RE4 SherryxAda lick.jpg
86 KB, 300x300
I'm a babby looking to get into MTG since it's popularity is simply all consuming now that I'm in uni.

What would be a decent prebuilt to start with? Also prefer to start with green/white since those sound the simplest.
Thanks in advance fa/tg/uys
>>
Best format

>ignores restricted
>ignores bans
>powerlevel varies wildly
>fucking anything is viable and decks are all over the place
>>
Do mtg cards come In color coded packs or are all booster packs filled with a random assortment of cards?
>>
>>43612599
>15 randomly assorted cards
>says this on packaging
>"hurr are they color coded guiz?"
>>
>>43612599
Random. It's not like you get a red booster, a white booster, etc. You get cards in every color
>>
>>43612616
Never saw a booster pack since I live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>43612681
Well then go from being nowhere to being now here, ya daft git.
>>
>>43612733
Yeah. Now that I'm looking on eBay I see the little line of text saying that on all the booster packs.
>>
>>43612599
>>43612673
That's a pretty nifty idea, though. Shit and easily abused, but I'd like to be able to just buy the color I want and play against someone else's.
>>
>>43612443
See if you can find the magic origins clash pack. It's two prebuilt decks and they're both supposed to be ok. Supposedly it comes with a suggestion of what cards to use from both decks to combine into one better deck. I think that would be a decent place for a new player to start
>>
>>43613048
At my local shop and theyre carrying a green and white origins clash

You the man anon!
>>
File: form of the dragon.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
form of the dragon.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
This card is dope as fuck oh my God
>>
>>43613539
Until you're playing against Burn.
>>
>>43613666
But the FLAVOR

I'm the only person in my group who plays burn
>>
>>43613707
just make a nice enduring ideal decklist and put the anti-burn enchantments into there to fetch first before you turn into a dargron
>>
>>43613666
>>43613754
Guys. Phyrexian unlike. Never worry about burn again.
>>
>>43613926
Until you get smoked by a flying double strike trampler like Atarka
>>
>>43613926
>Phyrexian unlife
>When your life total is being set to 5
>Against Burn

You chose the worst possible situation to use that card, bub.
>>
File: Angels and Dragons.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Angels and Dragons.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>43593298

Is this ok for a casual deck?
>>
>>43613926
Or use Platinum Empyrion and you are nearly unkillable
>>
>>43593298
Didn't that guy get married?
>>
File: the eternal god king of v.png (737 KB, 900x1177) Image search: [Google]
the eternal god king of v.png
737 KB, 900x1177
>>43614046
No. He actually showed up on /v/ a couple years ago to prove someone wrong
>>
>>43614081
neckbeard's got his priorities straight
>>
So i have been wanting to do get ulamog soon and just hide him in my elf deck form my friends. i also run rouge passage so i can have a sneaky slippery 20 card exile for the fun of it. anyways, i have been wanting to make a deck with blisterpods because i feed they are not a bad card. maybe something aggro or mid-range. anyone wanna give me their thoughts or input?
>>
>>43613985
Ignoring the high mana cost of Form of the Dragon, Phyrexian Unlife+Form isn't the worst. It would slow down Burn a bit.
>>
>>43614081
Haaha. Nice. Also does he have a trading card in his hair?
>>
>>43614412
looks like his monitor
>>
>>43613985
>The explanation

Read the card again. Perhaps go look up some rules on how it works. Perhaps look up interaction about cards before posting next time.
>>
File: Thanks, Uncle Sid.jpg (74 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
Thanks, Uncle Sid.jpg
74 KB, 700x512
Question about rules around sacrificing. Say I play an instant that requires a sacrifice, and I exploit a creature using a creature ability. Does the exploited creature satisfy the sacrifice needs for the instant as well? Or do I need separate sacrifices?

I was playing casual the other day, played Altar's Reap and exploited a Youthful Scholar with Sidisi, Undead Vizier to satisfy the Altar's Reap as well as get some great card draw. Just wanted to know if that is legal or not.
>>
>>43614014
That looks fun. I didn't even know Slumbering Dragon was a thing
>>
>>43615754
Short answer: What you did is very wrong.

Long answer: Give me a few minutes.
>>
>>43615754
Two cards, two triggers. You would have needed a different sacrifice from Scholar to satisfy Altar's Reap.
>>
>>43615754
Also this: >>43615846
You did this completely wrong. Let the other anon explain.
>>
>>43615754
Separate sacrifices. The altar demands sacrifice as part of the cost of activating it. Sidisi entering the battlefield triggers an entirely unrelated ability that will allow you to sacrifice a creature. If you choose to sacrifice a creature to sidisi's exploit trigger, you'll get to use her second ability. The creature you sacrificed is no longer on the battlefield, and cannot be used as the sacrifice for the altar.

tl;dr You fucked up bro. I recommend killing yourself, burning your cards, and going to live alone in the woods.
>>
>>43615846
>>43615858
Alright, I had a sneaking suspicion. Thanks. So, to elaborate, even if its two cards that require a sacrifice (not a creature ability), you have two have separate sacrifices? The one who taught me magic wasnt very clear on deeper mechanics.
>>
>>43615754
Did you exploit when she was already on the field? Oh man, you need a rules primer, bad
>>
>>43615754
>>43615846
Whenever you need to sacrifice a permanent to pay a cost, that sacrifice satisfies only one cost. However, for triggered abilities that trigger when you sacrifice a permanent, one sacrifice will trigger all of those abilities.

In your example, when you cast Altar's Reap, you need to sacrifice a creature as a part of casting the spell. You don't need another external effect to cause the sacrifice. You just do it. Sidisi's exploit trigger happens only when she enters the battlefield. Feel free to read the section on costs in the comprehensive rules.
>>
File: Raining Goblins.jpg (31 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
Raining Goblins.jpg
31 KB, 200x285
Hey fa/tg/uys I need your help with something, do you guys have an recommendations for a U/R Storm deck.
I thought that >pic related would be nice to mix in.
Thanks ahead for any help
>>
>>43616766
its not worth it. its way to easy to make a busted monster that will make everyone hate you. I you dont care Pyromancers ascension and past in flames are the decks primary engines everything else is just rituals and cheap draw spells.
>>
>>43616766
http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=909691

you either go cut throat combo or half ass piece of shit, there's no real middle ground for storm. that's why wizards hates it.
>>
>>43616766
Cool, I cast pyroclasm
>>
>>43612443
Start off playing standard or casual
Don't play blue, generally requires more skill and knowledge. For example, legacy Miracles revolves around always having a card on top of your deck that is the same mana cost as what your opponent is playing so you get free counterspells
See if you have friends that can help you out with decks. Intro decks are godawful, all but the Gw origins intro deck are literally unplayable garbage
>>
>>43616766
>U/R Storm
>Not B/R Gravestorm

Fucking casual.
>>
>>43614014
Only thing I would change is the Aegis guys, but looks perfectly serviceable and, dare I say it, fun.
>>
File: aggroreddecks.jpg.jpg (684 KB, 2134x2705) Image search: [Google]
aggroreddecks.jpg.jpg
684 KB, 2134x2705
Can you cast a creature from your hand for its megamorph cost and put the counters on as soon as it enters the battlefield? As opposed to casting it for its summoning cost, or doing the standard face down cast and flip, that is.
>>
>>43618558
No. You either pay 3 and play it face down, or you cast it for the standard mana cost.
>>
>>43618558
You can either cast it normally for it's mana cost, or you can cast it as a 2/2 for 3 mana and flip it after that for its megamorph cost, but you can't just cast it for its megamorph cost and get the counter
>>
Is monored goblin viable in pauper? I only really have red cards.
>>
>>43618558
>playing megamorph
>>
File: delver.jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
delver.jpg
32 KB, 223x310
>>43617035
>blue requires skill and knowledge

Fantastic maymay you got there.
>>
>>43615770

Slumbering dragons seem to scare people when they start getting counters on them, so they usually get removed before they can do anything. But I think it ends up being good because people will use a good removal spell on slumbering dragon instead of something else important.

>>43618292

What would you replace Aegis with?

I'm not super competitive so I usually just try to make fun theme decks, but I do like them to be playable.
>>
>>43619955
Try it and see

You have access to tons of burn spells
>>
>>43619955
I think so. It's not really a top tier deck right now, but it can be pretty solid
>>
Wow this is the exact thread I am looking for. Didn't want to ask this question in the more serious threads since I only play with my friends and siblings.

I'm making a UW Awaken control deck with the cards I got out of my booster box and stuff I had from prereleases. Ordering a few more cards so I'm not just running 1-2 copies of things. This is a rough list of cards I'm working with. Thinking of putting in Part the Waterveil. Maybe some other awaken cards in the maybeboard, but I'm not sure.

I'd really appreciate some advice as long as it isn't expensive.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/13-11-15-uw-awaken/
>>
i'm trying to build a B/G deck around witing the field and using biorhythm as my win con, any suggestions?
>>
>>43621380
>2015
>still being this salty about Delver of Secrets

I agree with >>43617035. Let's say you're playing Modern, a format that doesn't change all that quickly. You need to know your matchups if you're playing a control game. Knowing whether your opponent is relying on their turn 1 creature to deal the majority of the damage to win the game, or whether that creature's just one of many (compare Delver decks to Zoo decks) is really important when you're deciding how to respond to it. A good Modern player can narrow his opponent's probable deck list down to two or three possibilities just by what land they play first.

But if you're playing Zoo, it's not as important that you know what your opponent is up to. As long as you play on curve, and you try to resolve your most important spells when they're tapped out or whatever, you can do alright.

Now compare that knowledge gap to what you'd see in Standard. Not only are there more decks that might turn up, but those decks fluctuate in popularity weekly. New decks appear on the regular. If you want to play a solid control game in that meta you need to be tuned the fuck in to what's going on. A newbie player should go with combo or aggro. You don't have to do research to play those reasonably well.
>>
File: Knight of Glory.jpg (51 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
Knight of Glory.jpg
51 KB, 265x370
Is this a good card to use?
>>
>>43624276
Hell yeah.
>>
>>43624276
no such thing as a bad card.

i used to think there where, then i met a guy who seemed like he put actively detrimental cards in his deck, and still used them effectively. taught me a lot about mtg as a whole and player mentalities.
>>
File: wood elemental.jpg (29 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
wood elemental.jpg
29 KB, 223x310
>>43624361
>no such thing as a bad card.
Hello
>>
>>43624538
Titania.
It's not a lot of uses but if you REALLY want that Balance tech or some crap then there's something for it.
>>
>>43624538
dont pretend it can't be made viable, play it late game in a mono-green deck, 4 mana in green is nothing. it would come in huge. on top of that you now have a creature you can play super aggressive to draw your opponents attention away from your more valuable cards.

i'm really not going to play this game all day and justify EVERY "bad card" you pull out, but there really no bad cards, anything can be viable.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/13-11-15-eldrazi-test/
What do you all think?
>>
File: redburn.png (5 MB, 1331x1863) Image search: [Google]
redburn.png
5 MB, 1331x1863
What if you play a deck of only burn cards?
>>
>>43626198
collateral damage dosnt seem to be doing you any favors in that deck. Stoke the flames dosnt have anything to use convoke with either.
>>
>>43626198
Where are the Rituals and Grapeshot, anon

Where are they
>>
>>43626198
This is my pauper burn deck and it does pretty well

4 Lava Spike
4 Rift Bolt
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Fireblast
4 Searing Blaze
4 Incinerate
4 Curse of the Pierced Heart
4 Chain Lightning
4 Needle Drop
2 Searing Spear

4 Keldon Marauders

2 Forgotten Caves
16 Mountain
>>
>>43623511
please respond
>>
>>43626852
I have the same deck in pauper. Those Curse of the Pierced Heart really do a LOT of work if you can get them down early.
>>
How good is red in casual? I've only ever played EDH and man it sucks there. Apparantly its good in modern, but I want my games to last more than three turns
>>
>>43627594
Also, is there specific rules for multiplayer casual? I heard something about "can only attack player to either side of you"
>>
>>43627594
>>43627654
Casual is not a point. It is a very broad spectrum. Casual varies greatly from play group to play group. It doesn't have any specific rules. You can use whatever house rules you want.
>>
>>43627654
Most casual multiplayer games are free for all, though there are different "casual formats" of play, such as Two-Headed Giant, Prism, Assasin, and Emperor. I suggest you ask the group you play with how they handle multiplayer.
>>
>>43627594
Multiplayer has a lot of variants, like attacking the player to either side, or just to your left, two headed giant, teams, but I usually play free-for-all, where everyone attacks anyone. Nobody shares resources or blocks for anyone else. It's just like a 1-on-1 game but with more people, and in multiplayer games other than two headed giant, the person who goes first also draws on the first turn

800.6. In a multiplayer game other than a Two-Headed Giant game, the starting player doesn’t skip the draw step of his or her first turn. In a Two-Headed Giant game, the team who plays first skips the draw step of their first turn.

You can see all the rules about various multiplayer formats in the 800 section of the comprehensive rules
>>
>>43624662
Bad is relative, that card is EXCEEDINGLY bad compared to any other card at that cost or any other card in that role. It may actually be the worst 4 drop creature in existence.
>>
>>43627214
I'll give it a look over but it may take a while for me to respond, I'm kinda working on reinforcing a barbed wire fence
>>
>>43627214
Initial glance I think you need more "control". Negate and celestial flare were both printed in origins and are both pretty good at sleeping your opponents down. With noyan dar basically gives all your spells awaken so you don't need to have a whole lot of awaken spells as well. I'd also add more planar outburst
>>
>>43593595
U wiggity wot m8?
>>
>>43624538
Wouldn't be so bad if the forests didn't have to be untapped.
>>
So I'm going to a pauper tournament next weekend and I'm trying to brew something unexpected that will perform well. The meta here in Seattle tends to favor control - but I fully expect Delver to make a heavy showing.

In order to circumvent control, I'm thinking of some sort of sac based deck that can be run as WB control against Stompy, though I feel like in this format I would do badly against actual Delver played aggressively.

What suggestions do you folks have?
>>
So I got 2 huge containers of cards from the garage of a one armed hippie for helping cleaning it out and found that it had a shitload of black and green cards and some decent artefacts as well. Mind you, there were a lot of other colors as well, but about 1/2 of it was either black or green. So I want some help on some basic format types for decks that use those cards. I don't have the containers with me right now though, but some help for some basic deck types would help. I might also remember some of the cards if you mention them. Also, those containers were two rectangular Time Spiral boxes just for size reference.
>>
So I just got the Daxos (white/black) Commander deck today, and it works nicely but I want to add some blue including Vela, the Night-Clad. What would be the best way to do that?
>>
>>43630924
Apparently, I killed the thread
>>
File: 1438940685502.jpg (32 KB, 356x376) Image search: [Google]
1438940685502.jpg
32 KB, 356x376
>>43632677
>>
>>43632677
where were you when thread is kill
>>
>>43630897
really without knowing what's in there it's hard to make any recommendations. the most common deck archetypes I think of when it comes to B/G are the rock (discard spells to fuck up your opponent's game and big dumb efficiently costed creatures to beat face) and sacrifice shenanigans.

>>43630924
your question would be better suited to the EDH/commander thread. unless you intend to play it as a regular old 100 card singleton deck and not as a commander deck
>>
>>43632979
Thank you
>>
>>43632979
Good, cause I remember that there are cards that use sacrifices and other archetypes like that there. I also remember cards that added cards to my hand whenever I had them in the graveyard, so thank you. I also remember a lot of cards had Shadow or something similar to that name as well. In short, thank you and fuck sleep, it is for the weak. And stop making me hungry captcha.
>>
File: 1352076384283.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1352076384283.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>Goblins will never be good outside kitchen table
>>
>>43633527
>He doesn't know about legacy goblins
>He's never drafted cube
>>
>>43633599
>legacy goblins
Explain further
>>
>>43633527
>never
you what, goblins are as endemic as elves. They wax and wane in effectiveness, but they've definitely had their time on top.
>>
>>43633959
http://www.mtgtop8.com/archetype?a=18&f=LE&meta=16
>>
>>43633959
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=10643&d=260925&f=LE

also empty the warrens storm decks if you want to consider that "goblins"
>>
>>43624662
crap card is crap until turn ????
>>
>>43633959
5th place at a SCG Premier IQ in Indianapolis:

http://www.mtgtop8.com/event?e=10609&d=260702&f=LE
>>
>>43625445
I don't think it's focused enough. Maybe you should just make a scions deck instead, and throw in that card that gives all colorless +2/0 first strike.
>>
>>43624662
>>43624361
You're full of bullshit.

You can make a deck around a terrible card to make it suck slightly less, but it will still be a terrible card.

Wood Elemental is a flat out bad card and there's so many reasons for it that I don't even know where to start.

How you can try to justify it as being situationally good is beyond me.

You can't even abuse it with Balance.
>>
Has anyone played in a Constructed block tournament for bfz yet??
>>
>>43634006
>>43634019
>>43634058
Thank you friends
>>
File: sorrow's path.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
sorrow's path.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
>>43624662
>but there really no bad cards
This card is irredeemably awful. There's no way this can be spun into something good.
>>
File: CisnesdeBrynargoll[1].jpg (29 KB, 284x395) Image search: [Google]
CisnesdeBrynargoll[1].jpg
29 KB, 284x395
>>43634296
>Sorrow's Path
Oh hi Mark.
>>
File: best card in worldwake.jpg (66 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
best card in worldwake.jpg
66 KB, 223x310
>>43634296
>ultrabad cards
Somebody call for me?
>>
File: Swans_of_Bryn_Argoll[1].jpg (28 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
Swans_of_Bryn_Argoll[1].jpg
28 KB, 200x285
>>43634331
And now in English!
>>
>>43634338
>Few can play it without losing the game.
>>
I just recently pulled a gideon and two ob nixilis from draft. Should I sell them? I don't think i'd be good in standard even though I have a shit load of bfz cards.
>>
>>43634396
Trade them to some standard shitters for some eternal playables of equal value.
>>
>>43634396
Sell Chad, hold on to Ob-Nix until later, I foresee his price increasing.
>>
File: Passage.jpg (27 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Passage.jpg
27 KB, 223x310
>>43634296
>>43634345

I'm now tempted to build a deck around Sorrow's Path
and other similar cards. For a laugh.
>>
why is dust stalker good?
>>
>>43634536
I didn't know it was.
>>
>>43634536
5 hasted power for 4 mana I guess.
>>
>>43596325
Daxos of Meltis would be a decent buy for a blue white mill EDH. Not sure how you'd build it, as I avoid playing blue whenever possible. But I hope it helps.
>>
Say I play a card like frostbreath or whatever: "tap target creature, it doesn't untapped during its next untapped step"

Can I target an already tapped creature for the effects? It will already be talped, but does it then stay tapped the next untapped step? I understand that tapped creatures cannot become tapped for the purposes of paying for activated abilities and such, but is the first part of the spell a prerequisite for the last part?
>>
>>43635394
Wow excuse my typos, it's time for bed I guess.
>>
>>43635394
You can tap an already tapped creature no problem. If it said tap target untapped creature it would work as you said.
>>
whats a real ball busting creature to cheat into play like "i win now deal w/ it" ?
>>
>>43624276
anything that has a converted mana cost of 2, a protection from a color (in this case, black, easily the best counter to white IMO), and another ability like Exalted or renowned is a good card. Throw that into a white/black deck based on bolstering or a white/green renown deck and it can easily win you the game.
>>
>>43635516
Griselbrand. Sphinx of the Steel Wind. Hellkite Overlord.
>>
>>43593525
Don't listen to that guy's advice, let your creative juice flow if you so choose. Starting off with a precon is good for now, but later you should look into using whatever new cards you see that you think will work well with your commander. Go on edhrec.com if you want some advice with card synergy.
>>
>>43635591
I think only the hellkite is like that because the other ones can be countered easily or just exiled. the hellkite you resolve it and win.
>>
>>43636388
Look, I know this is the casual thread, but you're just bad at card evaluation if you think that cheating something like Grislebrand or Sphinx of the Steel Wind into play as early as turn two isn't likely to win you the game. "Dies to removal" is not a valid argument, and even if it was, the Hellkite is just as vulnerable to it as Grislebrand, and MORE vulnerable to it than the Sphinx.
>>
>>43636418
cheating into play isnt a stragey
>>
>>43636449
You do realize that the entire Reanimator archetype is based around getting high cost, high powered creature cards into your graveyard and then getting them directly onto the battlefield from the graveyard, many turns before you would have the mana to cast the creatures from your hand, right? And that that's what people mean when they say "cheating into play," right?
>>
>>43636449
What is Reanimate? What is Show and Tell? What is Sneak Attack?
>>
>>43636468
Don't forget Flash Hulk.
>>
>>43636486
Or the classic turn one Tinker into Blightsteel Collossus
>>
File: Turn 1 asshole.jpg (265 KB, 670x599) Image search: [Google]
Turn 1 asshole.jpg
265 KB, 670x599
>>43636491
While fun, I prefer pic related.
>>
>>43603024
Goddamn that's such a beautiful Plains, and filled with my mother's favorite flower. She would probably love to run some of them in her mono-white angel deck. Why must these pieces of cardboard be so damn expensive?
>>
>>43636491
i regret buying my friend a tinker for his birthday
>>
Does this mono green deck look ok or can I improve it by switching something out?

I'm trying to make something cheap but fun for $60 or less
>>
File: green.jpg (22 KB, 842x175) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
22 KB, 842x175
>>43638576
derp forgot deck
>>
File: 1447449104327.png (40 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1447449104327.png
40 KB, 362x362
In EDH, are there any cards available for mono black that remove enchantments?

My meta is enchantment heavy and I would like to just remove some of those annoying enchantments off the table while sticking to black or colorless.
>>
>>43638598
there aren't any black cards that will remove enchantments but you can use colorless things like spine of ish sah and scour from existence
>>
>>43638581
replace elvish mystic with arbor elf, you can untap a forest w/ utopia sprawl and ramp hard as fuk
>>
>>43638581
oh and it doesn't hurt to include nonbasic lands you can pull out with primeval titan. I run 1 kessig wolf run and 1 temple of abandon in my stompy deck just for prime time
>>
>>43638649
>>43638664
Oh yeah I forgot all about Arbor Elf, I thought he just had the generic add 1 green mana. Definitely putting him in.

And for nonbasic land would Llanowar Reborn work?
>>
>>43638751
if you like. prime time can get any land so it's up to you
>>
>>43638598
Black can't deal with them once they hit the field, but you can discard them before they get there
>>
So I decided I want to try mtg again. I went to my parents house and dug through my old closet and the only cards I could find was the graveborn deck with the original cards. I see a lot of reviews talking about it but not many suggestions for upgrading. Is this good enough as is or are there any obvious changes that should be made?

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/169
>>
>>43639289
If the whole thing is in good condition, I would go ahead and sell the Cabal Therapy and Entomb, which should get you around $30 and from there you can expand your collection.
>>
>>43639289
It's a decent enough deck, and it can be used as the basic shell for a reanimator deck. If you want to improve it, you'll want 3 more copies of Entomb, and replace Verdant Force with Grislebrand.
>>
>>43639289
Honestly graveborn was probably the best out of the box preconstructed deck wotc has ever released. It's more than good enough as is. It can do turn 2 inkwell leviathan followed by turn 3 last rites basically discarding your opponents entire hand. That's usually a pretty decisive victory against any casual player
>>
Does that Sphynx Something card... (Blue, it´s a spell that makes it so every time you draw, your opponent discards 2 cards from the top of his deck, and if they are the same color and not lands it repeats again) stack with itself?
>>
>>43639809
Sphinxes tutelage. And yes. If you have two after the first one stops repeating the second will happen and they will have to do it again
>>
File: collective-restraint.jpg (80 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
collective-restraint.jpg
80 KB, 480x680
Will Collective Resistance count snow covered lands as a seperate basic type? I am playing a WUB commander deck, and I was considering buying a few snow lands if it does in order to try to get the tax up past 3 without playing more than one tax type card.
>>
>>43639340
Tbh, better sell the whole thing for someoe who wants it, unless you are fine with foils.

No point to sell some random cards from it, since most of the cards in it are really usable. A good base to start crafting reanimator.

And downgrading good cards away is the dumbest thing one can do. Excluding the possibility to trade into something you really need.
>>
You all should send me free stuff on pucatrade
>>
>>43639723
The casuals at my lgs refuse to play my graveborn deck. All I did was add two more entbs and move to a play set of exhume and animate dead.
>>
>>43640866
Sure thing. You didnt include your username, so I just sent a random mox sapphire off to a random person. Good luck.
>>
>>43640332
It doesn't work that way.
>>
What should my landbase look like if i want to make a 3 colored abzan bolster deck? I have regular, dual, and tri colored lands i just dont know what my spread needs to be.
>>
>>43640332
Basic land types are the subtype (forest, plains, swamp, island, mountain) and "basic" and "snow" are supertypes, and "snow" is just a type, which aren't included. However, nonbasic lands can have basic land types. If you control a Tundra, that will count for both plains and island
>>
>>43642001
Look at the mana symbols in the costs of the cards in your deck. For every 2 symbols of any given color, you want 1 land that produces that color.
>>
>>43642164
So go by what my devotion to a color would be in that deck pretty much? Like if i have 40 of x mana symbol i would want 20 of x land?
>>
>>43642357
Basically. For example if you have a total of 16 Black, 22 Green, and 20 White mana symbols in the costs of spells in your deck, you'll want AT LEAST roughly 8 lands that produce black, 11 that produce green, and 10 that produce white. But since you don't really want to have a deck with more than 60 cards in it, you'll want around 24 lands, as opposed to the 29 suggested by the above. This is where Dual and Tri lands come in.
>>
>>43634081
>http://www.mtgtop8.com/archetype?a=18&f=LE&meta=16
ill try that out. and check back in about in if the thread isnt dead by then
>>
From the jaws of 404
>>
I'm trying to build a deck around polymorph/mass polymorph using lots of token makers and digging spells. I'm still not sure what actual creatures to put in it to mass polymorph into. idk if I should just use generic good creatures for the normal polymorph or if I should go for some kind of combo for the mass polymorph.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/polymorpho/
here's how it is right now, what do you think? and I don't mind that the deck is kind of slow, a lot of the people I play with are basically using slightly better than intro decks. taking 6 turns to do anything impressive is no big deal
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.