[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEEABO GRAIL QUEST-ONE SHOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
[It is my second attempt with an adventure, so I'd like to try a one-shot adventure also in order to improve my DM skills]

You open your eyes as your alarm goes off. You're an otaku, a guy with an insane passion for manga and anime. You don't have friends except for your otaku friend. You never had a girlfriend. You don't know how much of this is your fault, or due to the circumstances of your life: you've never been attractive, you've never been very confident, and you've never been very social.
You're 26 now, not hopeless as your friend Mike, who's 30 now, but not hopeful for a change either. With a bitter smile you think that at least Mike can enjoy the powers of wizardry, while you still have 4 years to go.

Well, at least you do no longer live with your parents. You live in a small flat not too far from the comic store you work in.
You head there for another boring working day, thinking of how flat your existence is.

[1/2]
>>
>>43593153

The customers come in one after the other, and before you realize it it's closing time.
You start closing the shop and putting things on their respective shelf. No sooner had you closed the shop for the day, that you noticed an odd girl running towards you. Clearly wearing a white whig and strange clothes, she was holding a pile of booklets with her arms. You try to evade her, but she crashes right upon you, sending all the books she was holding on the ground. You get up, help her get up, and help her gather what, on a closer analysis, you seem to recognize as mangas.
The girl, who is wearing red contact lenses, apologizes, and tells you she was trying to bring these comics back to the store. You explain that the store follows a strict no-refund policy, and the girl nods sadly.
However she smiles at you, and offers you a reward for helping her out: you can take one of the comics she was carrying around for free. She has no use for therm anyways, she claims.

make your pick, Anon.

>A copy of the first number of Kill-la-Kill
>A copy of the first number of Trigun
>A copy of the first number of Neon Genesis Evangelion
>A copy of the first number of Dragonball Z
>A copy of the first number of Death Note
>A copy of the first number of Cardcaptor Sakura
>A copy of the first number of One-Punch Man

[2/2]
>>
>A copy of the first number of One-Punch Man
>>
>>43593163
>>43593153
If we go with KLK or Cardcaptors, do we get to be the little girl?
>>
>>43593163
>A copy of the first number of Cardcaptor Sakura
>>
>>43593251
You don't get to be the little girl under no circumstance. Vote accordingly.
>>
>>43593163
>>A copy of the first number of One-Punch Man
>>
>>43593225
>>43593323

voting is closed now.

You pick up the first number of One-Punch man, smile and wave her goodbye. The girl looks ecstatic.
As soon as you get home, you carefully place the manga in your "unfinished series" shelf, and think of why a girl would have so many comics for boys. The thought stops bothering you once you start playing some video games, and before long it's time to go to bed if you don't want to wake up with a headache.
Your sleep is restless. You dream of ancient and forbidden rites involving human blood and quicksilver. Sacrilegious oaths are thrown, and holy vows are made. You wake up with short breath, only to notice a figure standing right in front of you, staring at you. [1/2]
>>
>>43593546

You can recognize him easily: bald, tall, wearing a white cape over a yellow onesie and red gloves. He smiles and salutes you
"Hello, master. I am Saitama. I have been summoned to fight on your behalf in the upcoming... hm... tournament I believe. No reason to be afraid."
Suddenly, you feel a burst of pain from your right hand: an odd shapes forms on the back of your hand. You

>Ask him how he got in
>Ask him what does he wants
>Ask him what kind of tournament is he talking about
>Ask him what do you have to do with this
>Other [specify]

[2/2]
>>
>>43593559
>Ask him what kind of tournament is he talking about
>>
>>43593559
>>Ask him what kind of tournament is he talking about

>Other [Ask him if he is real Saitama or just a recreation of him.]
>>
>>43593559

Tell him we get the general gist, ask what his class and and Noble Phantasm are.
>>
>>43593639
>>43593581

He answers stuttering, but gaining confidence as he goes on
"The...Holy Grail something something, basically a deadly fight between people to grasp this weird cup that grants wishes. Apparently that cup didn't belong to this world to begin with, but somebody wished for it to be casted in another universe. So yeah, here we are. Am I real? In my universe, I am as real as you are. Here, I am just a shadow summoned to fight on your behalf. When the cup was in the other universe, it summoned heroes from this universe to fight for it. So I guess now it's up to folk like us to fight. I am sorry, I am not an expert on this. If you asked a servant of some other class, he could have answered you more precisely, but my knowledge skill is low">

>Ask him about the tournament rules
>Ask him about the other people attending
>Ask him about his wish
>Ask him what do you have to do with his
>other [specify]
>>
>>43593741

Assure him that we'really familiar with Fate, ask about his class and special abilities. Keep an eye on the windows in case anyone woke up earlier than us and decided to get started.
>>
>>43593737
>>43593817

After a bit of confusion you finally put the pieces together: something much like the events of Fate is occurring to you, and you start to fear for your life.

Quickly, you order Saitama to guard the window and ask him class and noble phantasm

"Well, I am Berserker. This is because the Grail mistook my desire to fight a worthy opponent for blind rage. My noble phantasms?" he grins and puts his fists up "That's all the nobility I need!"

Keeping in mind how strong he is, you believe he's not joking.

What else are you going to ask him?

>Other [specify]

(you can also recycle unused questions)
>>
>>43593934

>Other: Go out and testing his abilities. We need to make sure that his powers are not fulled reduced.
>>
>>43593934

Ask if he knows who else is in the tournament. See if we can get the red-eyed girl's number while we're at it.
>>
>>43593934
Ask him if you can rub his head until it shines so as to blind our enemies
>>
>>43593934
That
>>43593999

Also, check if we have command seals and all.
>>
>>43593999
>>43594016

You get up from the bed and change into something more practical.
"Who else is or could be in the tournament? What do you know of a girl with a white whig and red eyes?"

"I have no clue who could be in the tournament, but...red eyes and white whig? Hm, doesn't ring a bell" he says, but the thing is clearly making him uncomfortable. Suddenly something strikes him. "Maybe that is not a whig. Maybe those are not contact lenses. Maybe that's just the Grail coming alive in this universe. If you have interacted with her, it's most likely the reason you're a master to begin with. Whoever she met that day probably has become a master, too."

You start to think that life has pranked you once more. You tell Saitama to follow you to an abandoned warehouse, where you can test his strength.
"Is that wise, Master? My strength is directly linked to your Mana, and the more you deplete it, the weaker I will be".

>Ask him to show you his full powers anyway
>Decide against it and gather information
>Other [specify]
>>
>>43594165
>Ask him to show you his /almost/ full powers

We need to know how much power we can expect from him considering our mana. If he's bringing it up, we're probably not going to be able to sustain his full power anyway. Let's ask him what he thinks about this too since we have no idea on whole mana thing.
>>
>>43594335
You ask him that. He frowns at you and responds bitterly "Bah, these jokes are gonna end when the Grail will fulfill my desire for new hair! So, shall we go or not?'

You take your time to think, and eventually elect that not knowing how to restore mana, it's wiser to avoid mana depletion, but to learn about his potential anyway

"Follow me to the old warehouse, we will figure something out", you say firmly, "meanwhile I will try to investigate"
The clock ticks 6 am, and you decide to send a text to Mike. 'If there's somebody here who knows a thing or two about mages, it's him', you think.

You compose a text, saying

>"Mike, you have no idea what's happening to me!"
>"Hey Mike, sorry for the hour, I really need to talk."
>"Hello Mike, how are you?"
>Other [specify]

(questions about mana will roll in later)
>>
>>43594385
>Hey Mike, did you get the first edition of a manga some while ago? What did the white haired girl offer you?
>>
>>43594385
>"Hey Mike, have you started reading something recently?"
>>
>>43594385

Mike's probably going to be a mage. Send him a text offering an alliance, ask who he got.
>>
>>43594413
>>43594441

You get your phone and type
"Hey Mike, have you started reading something recently? What did the white haired girl offer you?"

You turn to Saitama as you get out of the flat.
"Is there any way to restore Mana? How do I know my initial allotment?"
Saitama starts wondering.
"Hmm, well, you're as strong as virgin as you are. The longer you've been alive and virgin, the greater you power. I don't know about restoring mana, that's something the Church handles usually".

The second you close the door, Mike's text reaches you.

"No dude, I have yet to finish Mirai Nikki, remember? And what about this girl with red eys and white hair? A Gf coming up? :P Eheh"

Something strikes you as odd from the text.
First of all, Mike responded right away at 6 am. The tone of his text seems forced, too.
Then, he talks about the girl's eye color, which you did not mention. In one instant of regret, you understand that you just gave your position as a mage away. You know Mike as a person who can be friendly, but also incredibly selfish and self-centered, and he would probably use any means necessary to win. You

>text him to offer an alliance
>Think of who else could be a mage

>Head to the warehouse to train
>Head to the church to receive more information about Mana.

>other [specify]
>>
>>43594594
>text him to offer an alliance
Tell him the jig is up, we can at least try and survive together, we got berserker, ask him what class he got.
>>
>>43594681
"Alright mike, the jig's up. If we stick together we can survive. What class have you got?"

You text this to him quickly, but you're still torn whether to head to the Church or to the Warehouse.

You take the elevator to get out of the building quietly, you check your phone and notice you received 15 texts.
The first one says
"I have Assassin. What do you have? What's his name?"
Thirteen are just the same message over and over again
"What do you have? What's his name?"
The last text is just "Ooops, Phone's jammed. Ehehe :P"

Mike usually doesn't use emoticons, this is really making you uncomfortable. What do you do?
>>
>>43594766
He's our foe. Say we got a Saber, who's Joseph Joestar.
>>
>>43594766
Yea we can just assume Mike's our enemy at this point. Light or someone from Death Note would fit assasin class.
Say we got Saber, Matoi Ryuuko.
>>
>>43594803
>>43594837
You think long and hard what to tell him.
Then you say
"I have Saber, It's Matoi Ryuuko"

Five minutes later, as you're walking towards the warehouse, you receive the text
"BASTARD YOU LIED TO ME"
followed briefly by
"BASTARD YOU CUNT TELL ME THE TRUTH"

"WHAT HAVE YOU GOT WHAT CLASS IS IT ANSWER ME YOU CUNT I AM GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS"

Mike found out about your bluff. You're in big trouble.
"Head to the church", insists Saitama. "It's neutral ground, he can't kill you there".

>Go to the church
>Go to the warehouse
>>
>>43594903
>Go to the church
Oh shit, he got Ryuuko or some Saber.
>>
>>43594903
>>Go to the church
>>
>>43594946
>>43594956

You head to the church as quick as you can, praying Father McKenzie is still up.
Meanwhile you get a text from your friend Dave
"Dude, fuck off!"
You think that Mike might have spread the word of something you have not done to cleanse his responsibility, or perhaps there's something else up with Dave

You decide to

>Text him [specify what]
>Not text him
>Other [specify]
>>
>>43595002
>Text him, ask what happened
Who is Dave? Is he a weeaboo too? I thought we only had Mike as a friend.
>>
>>43595002
>>Text him [specify what]

What did I do?
>>
>>43595047
He's another friend of yours. Weeabo of course. Characters will be introduced as we go on with the story

>>43595062
"Dude what did I do? Chill"
"Chill? You and your assassin have killed my servant!", he texts you back.

You turn to Saitama
"Good news, Saber is out. Bad news, at least 2 guys want us dead"

You reach the door of the church and you knock. Father McKenzie comes in to open the door.
"Anon! I haven't seen you here since the Christmas mass of 10 years ago! What do you do here?"
"Father, I wish to speak of the War for the Grail."

"War for the Grail? what are you..."
He doesn't manage to finish the sentence: Saitama uses his punch to break the door and get in "Old man! Answer my Master!"

Father McKenzie frowns. "I see, come in let us discuss. But order your Servant to get into spiritual form, he's not allowed here"

"No need to order me", he says, as he vanishes into nothingness

"You can call upon him later", the old priest says. "Now, what do you want to know?"

>How do I regenerate mana?
>How do I win the war?
>What should I do?
>How can the Church help me?
>Other [specify]
>>
>>43595127
>How do I regenerate mana?
>How can the Church help me?
We should ask if there's some way to tell what is our capacity. Berserker is the most energy intensive class and we have no magical skills so we need all the help we can get when it comes to mana.
>>
>>43595253
"First of all Father, and this is crucial: How do I regenerate and track my mana level?"

"Hm, well, this is difficult. There is no way to keep a sure track of mana, but you will know when you're low or when you're high. Your servant can report it to you too. The best way to regenerate mana is...sigh, it pains me to say this in the House of the Lord... give yourself...pleasure... while thinking of fictional characters. There. I said it."

The answer leaves you disgusted, but hopeful.

"Father, I can't win alone. I need the help of the Church. Please, give me an hand."

Father McKenzie shakes his head. "Very well then." He imposes his hands on you "Take this and drink for this is my blood offered for the new Covenant".
"You mana is now restored and won't diminish for at least 5 more hours. Take also this flask of holy water, it will help heal your and your servant's wounds. And please, Anon, free us from this curse: throw the Grail back where it came from. At least think about it"

He shows you to the now destroyed door, and leaves you with a decision to take

>Go check Saitama's full powers
>Go Home
>>
>>43595373
>Go check Saitama's full powers
Since it won't diminish, might as well give him a try. We have the power for now.
>>
>>43595433
You reach the warehouse quickly.
No one is around, the closest inhabited house is across the road. You deem the Warehouse a place good enough for a tryout. It is roughly 10 stories tall and large enough to contain 50 flats the same size as the one you live in [which is big, btw].

"Master, behold the power of my Noble Phantasm! By the strength I received from my training... NORMAL PUNCHES FLURRY!"

Saitama hits the building at an incredible speed, and the warehouse collapses on itself.
The sound of the implosion makes you deaf for a second, but happy with your pick.

"And now, Master? Do we go for Mike, or do we lure him out?"

>Seek Mike
>Lure him out
>>
>>43595516
>Seek Mike
He's with someone from Death Note, we're not going to out think that. Even if it's just some shinigami and Mike is using note himself, I have no idea how would we lure him out.
>>
>>43595628
"We kill that fucker" you say starkly.

You head towards the condominium he lives in, and it doesn't take much until you reach it. The clock says it's 8 am, and you still have 4hrs 30 minutes of free unlimited mana. You ring the bell, but as you expected no one opens the door. Saitama looks concerned.

You move away from the building to see if the lights are on in Mike's apartment, but you fail to notice as the blind are down.

Suddenly, Saitama drags you and brings you as close to the main door of the building, then points you to somebody on the roof of the building opposite to the one you're standing next to.

Two people are there, one visibly younger than the other. The oldest one looks somewhat familiar, possibly a former customer of the shop.
"Who are they, Saitama?"
"Looks like it's lancer with his Master".

The young guy doesn't seem much of a threat, you think to yourself. You might be able to take them out. Otherwise you can wait and see if they're after Mike too.

>Stay
>Attack them
>>
>>43595127
Stay right where we are
>>
>>43595797
>Stay
We're genre savvy, that's probably Nagisa.Saitama would probably win but we're a shitty mage, he'd have to keep us safe.
>>
>>43595901
"Let's watch this, Saitama", you say.
10 seconds later, the younger-looking fella raises his hands to the sky. A hole cracks through reality, and a weird-looking, forked lance comes out of it. You hear the guy screaming "LANCE OF LONGINUS!!" The massive lance is then thrown exactly into the apartment where Mike is supposed to be. The impact is deafening and the apartment explodes, but with little damage to the surrounding. The other mage and the young servant immediately teleport away

>Ask saitama to investigate
>Try to contact other friends
>>
>>43595999
>Contact other friends
Do we have any friends who are heavily into mahou shoujo? We could call them specifically.
>>
>>43596126
"this is dangerous", Saitama says. "His noble phantasm is... just unstoppable. What are we going to do?"
"I will try to contact John and then I will try to talk some sense into Dave. I hope he calmed down and does no longer want my head."

You send a text to Dave, stating Mike's demise.
Then you send another text to John, asking if he knows what's up with Servants.

John reply comes immediately: it's a direct challenge, near the (now destroyed warehouse), with the promise that no Mage will directly be harmed.

Dave asks you to wait but he's willing to offer all the information he has.

>Wait for Dave to tell you more
>Reach John and challenge him.
>>
>>43596233
>Reach John and challenge him.
Dave asking us to wait could be a trap, I doubt he'd just forgive us for killing his waifu. Do we know what relationship between Mike and Dave was?
>>
>>43596329
You head to the final showdown with John, while you try to think what was the link between Mike and Dave. They were friends, sure, but nothing like "best friends" or "buddies".
Dave however did keep his promise: he sent you text detailing Mike's plan.
He conjured Light into existence and with him his Noble Phantasm, the Death Note. He asked other magi about their servants, and this way he managed to kill Vash the Stampede as well as Sakura. You were supposed to be his third victim, but your bluff made so that his servant, Matoi, died in place of yours.
He says he had an alliance with Mike, and they were both hoping to lose their virginity using the Grail, so now he hopes you will fulfill his wish instead using the Grail.

You're at the place of the showdown, but nobody seems to be around.

>Send another text to John notifying him you're there
>Send another text to Dave to reconcile.
>>
>>43596456

Look for a high vantage point, ask Saitama to carry us up there.

So what's the Servant count at this point?
>>
>>43596456
>Send another text to Dave to reconcile.
He's a cool guy.

We should send Saitama to scout around, we don't want to be sniped with longinus or random kamehameha, he can carry us.
>>
>>43596456
>>Send another text to John notifying him you're there

>>43596526
This

>So what's the Servant count at this point?
3 Servant is out, that leave us 3 servants plus our Saitama.
>>
>>43596456
If our information is correct, it's DBZ character, Nagisa and us.
>>43596578
4 are out unless someone is shitting us, Light, Vash, Sakura, Ryuuko.
>>
>>43596526
Archer dead, Caster dead, Assassin dead, Saber dead.

>>43596561
You send a text to Dave asking for forgiveness.
You say that your bluff wasn't meant to get anybody killed, and that you'd have let him fuck with Matoi if you had known.
>>43596578

Something approaches on a cloud at an high speed before you can react. It's Rider and his master, John.
The cloud stops a few meters away from you, and both Master and Servant descend.

Saitama walks in front of what you reasonably expected to be Son Goku, and the fight commences.
You still have unlimited mana for 3 hours. The fight seems to go on evenly. You can

>Play your Trump Card and use your Phantasm
>Keep fighting regularly
>other [specify]
>>
>>43596660
>>Play your Trump Card and use your Phantasm
>>
>>43596660

Attack the enemy summoner's mana reserves by kicking him in the nuts.
>>
>>43596660
>Play your Trump Card and use your Phantasm
"Just punch him, Saitama!"
>>
>>43596660
>>other [specify]

Ask Saitama for difficulty level; Easy, Normal, Hard or Hellish Hard.
>>
>>43596738
(you technically can't do that unless you break the code of honor you agreed with when you accepted John's challenge)
>>
>>43596770
>>43596713

"Saitama, it's the moment! I give you pemission to use your noble phantasm!"
A grim appears on Saitama's face
"Very well then. NORMAL PUNCHES FLURRY!"
The hits take Son Goku by surprise, and given that you can infuse the attacks with pretty much endless mana, he's shortly defeated and blown up.

Saitama turns around and raises his thumb in success, then something shakes the air.

"LANCE OF LONGINUS!"

The same weapon which killed MIke and his servant has now penetrated through Saitama, leaving him almost for dead. In his last dying breath, he says "I didn't even get to fight..." The, he too, disappears.

On the distance, you see the mysterious guy, the girl you met the day before and the young guy all walk together

You

>Taunt them
>Demand an explanation
>Surrender.
>other [specify]
>>
>>43597027
>Taunt them
Be cool about it, cute girl is watching. We're dead unless we figure some bullshit out anyway.
>>
>one-shot

I said that once too.
>>
>>43597027
>>other [specify]

Ask them if they are relatives anything to Neon Genesis Evangelion.
>>
>>43597118
>tfw started 2 weeks ago and still reading through the archives.
>>
>>43597027

Give a dramatic shrug, play it cool. No need to be a sore loser.
>>
>>43597118
it's gonna be over soon

>>43597109
"Very well played cool guy. You successfully camped twice in real life"
You proceed to slow clap to add insult to injury.
But the guy who looks like the masterjust shurgs it off.
"No hard feelings I hope. I do not mean to harm you or your friend anyway"
You notice that the servant and the girl look very much alike. Clearly the Servant must be Kaworu Nagisa and the girl... what's up with the girl?
She's decomposing into some black ooze as she walks towards you

"Now watch as the Grail formes, defeated Masters"
"Master Noah, does this mean that I will be finally reunited with Shinji?"
"Of course, Kaworu." Master Noah smiles grimly then he reaches for his command spell and issues the order "By grace of my command spell, Kaworu Nagisa: Kill yourself"

The face of Kaworu is a mix of pain and feeling of betrayal as he collapses on the ground, dead.

Meanwhile, the girl has decomposed and the Greater Grail emerged.

"I am curious", says Noah. "What was your wish?"

>I wanted more money
>I wanted to cast this cursed thing away
>I wanted to create a more just world
>Other [specify]
>>
>>43597234

"For the kicks." Then kick him in the nuts.
>>
>>43597234
>I wanted to cast this cursed thing away
"I wanted to fuck that loli who just decomposed" doesn't sound as good.
>>
>>43597277
>>43597286

You get closer to him
"well I would have liked to cast this thing away... who am I kidding, I wanted to fuck the girl who just decomposed ahaha"
You and him both start laughing, then you get serious all at once.
"No but for real, I did it for the kicks".
A kick reaches him in his gonads more quickly than he can foresee, seconds later he's grabbing his crotch with pain.
He throws himself at you, grabs you and you both fall into the Grail. Here the Grail will judge whose desire is more worthy

Noah, apparently not in pain anymore, speaks up.
"Greater Grail, fulfill my desire! Bring the waifus to reality! No more loneliness for us, the outcast!"

It is your turn to make an offer to the Grail, and this time, you must be sincere (this shall be the last choice in the game)

>Plea the Grail to come back whence he came from
>Grant the Grail the wish to come to life
>Say nothing
>Other [specify]
>>
>>43597411
>Grant the Grail the wish to come to life
Grail-tan best grail.

Even if we don't get to fuck her, her smile we saw this evening was enough to change our life forever.
>>
>>43597411

"Go back home. It's time for the otaku of this world to grow up."
>>
>>43597485
>>43597536

no consensus emerged, sorry to steer this so heavily to the good ending but you all deserved it

You ponder whether you want to give the Grail life or throw it back. You can almost feel a sinister voice in your head pushing you to give in to your selfishness and just be happy with the grail girl.
But then you think. Think of how many other wars and people dead there will be. Think of the inherent cruelty in the Grail and in her death banquet. You realize that there can be no kindness, no love in the Grail, so the only way to overcome it and overcome Noah's wish is to give your desires up in an act of selflessness

"Grail, go back whence you came, and let us live in peace"

Your clarity and your altruism override the lustful feelings of Noah: the Grail can't but comply, and it's exiled from this dimension.

Suddenly you're back at the broken warehouse. Noah runs away in tears of rage, and John turns his back on you in spite.

This war costed you all your friends: Some died, some others won't forget what they perceive as selfishness.
You will carry the burden of having saved the world alone, with only the comfort of having done the right thing as a company.

I hope you enjoyed guys, thanks for sticking around.
>>
>>43597665

The end felt a little rushed (our Servant getting one-shotted was sort of frustrating), but it's a solid effort overall.
>>
>>43597716
it's 2 am over there, I am sorry, I tried to cram everything up and make ends meet.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.