[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/, does anybody remember the name of that megahuge dungeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1415650954521.jpg (131 KB, 960x850) Image search: [Google]
1415650954521.jpg
131 KB, 960x850
/tg/, does anybody remember the name of that megahuge dungeon for D&D?
Also, would anybody have the pdf?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>43588589
Anyone?
>>
>>43588589

Could you be more fucking vague?
>>
Castle Greyhawk
Undermountian
Doomvault
The Temple of Elemental Evil

Are all official D&D megadungeons.,
>>
>>43588868
>Undermountian
Tell me more.
>>
File: ALL manos.png (330 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
ALL manos.png
330 KB, 400x573
>>43588589
Is...this bait? There are tons of megadungeons for D&D, guy.
>>
You mean that lvl 1 to 20 3.5 dungeon? The friendship destroyer?
>>
>>43588854
I could.

I just remember it was a huge hexagon structure to the pdf and you had to actually zoom in so much to even see the corridors.

>>43588885
This sounds like it could be the one.
>>
>>43588897
>This sounds like it could be the one.

"World's Largest Dungeon".

My old DM bought that without asking us if we'd be interested in it, and tried to run that for our roleplay-heavy group. He couldn't understand why we didn't make combat-optimized characters and why we kept coming up with excuses not to play that campaign.
>>
>>43588589
AEG made the imaginatively named "World's Largest Dungeon." At the time it was the single largest and most expensive RPG book ever made.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Largest_Dungeon
>>
>>43588911
>>43588914
Nah this isn't the one I'm thinking of.
Still cool though. I'll file it under "Maybe later"
>>
>>43588911
>>43588914
Thanks guys, couldn't find it on mobile, and I'm not linking amazon. It's a doozy OP, be cautious with it.
>>
>>43588950
Also op check structuredfantasy.com/megadungeon-list
>>
I like niggerSora, he looks chill
>>
>>43588868
>ToEE
>Megadungeon
Please.

>>43588870
How the fuck do you not know about Undermountain?
Two box sets and 4 supplementary levels.
>>
File: soragga.jpg (55 KB, 402x400) Image search: [Google]
soragga.jpg
55 KB, 402x400
Don't think I can handle the next game? I watched my nigga Riku get possessed by some old ass white ass wizardnigga. Nigga ain't nothin' they can throw at me I can't handle.
>>
>>43588589

What edition of D&D?
>>
Pathfinder has the Emerald Spire
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.