[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most moeshit character you have ever played?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 35
File: 42779515.png (2 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
42779515.png
2 MB, 900x1200
What is the most moeshit character you have ever played?
>>
File: 1382243675118.jpg (255 KB, 1439x1011) Image search: [Google]
1382243675118.jpg
255 KB, 1439x1011
Penny Ann Dreadful was a 12 year old magic school student focused on Necromancy. Her goal was to use her new powers to make friends.
>>
>>43586635
>Penny Dreadful
That's wonderful, I wish you were in my group
>>
>>43586635
>Penny Ann Dreadful
Was that her real name?
Or a taken name?
>>
>>43586666
That's the name I put down on the character sheet, and as far as her backstory was concerned her real name. She was a Witch (Gravewalker archetype) and a major focus on creating undead. There was a list with names for each and every skeleton raised with Animate Dead.
>>
File: 1431418659956.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1431418659956.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
>>43586613
Probably a demon 'child' NPC from an old game. She was just a city news corner and goods hawker, some dinky imp the PCs kept going back to. Wasn't that moe I guess. Just cute and stupid.
>>
>>43586613

My current Demon: The Descent character is an amoral, rogue hunter angel.

One of its favorite covers is a Japanese schoolgirl with an appreciation for chess and a want to impress her two crushes, one of which is a teenaged serial killer, the other an army of clones assassins who brutally murder corrupt government and corporate officials in ironic ways, vids uploaded to youtube.
>>
File: sample.jpg (178 KB, 850x781) Image search: [Google]
sample.jpg
178 KB, 850x781
>>43586716
Named Skellies and soon to be named undead.
das qt son
>>43586613
Elizabeth Margrave. a 14 year old Genius Bomb maker and Terrorist. She dreams of being a sorceress but she doesn't have an ounce of magic in her being. Her knowledge came from her dreams. Dreams of a world unlike hers and devoid of magic. The University of magic acknowledges her unique knowledge and gave her an honorary degree in "Destructive Alchemy".
She's currently gathering funds,support and workers for her latest project... She recently had a dream of an Iron spear falling on a city giving birth to a star.
>>
>>43587073
So she dreams of, if not our world, then a world of similar technology.

I usually think that sort of thing in fantasy tabletop games is a shit cliche, but that's passable.
>>
File: artist.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
artist.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
>>43587089
True. My first Idea was a far realm aberrant entity sending her dreams and spells so she can set up its birth on the world. But playing Fatman as a little girl riding rocket propelled brooms appealed to me better.
>>
File: WhatImadeViolet.png (894 KB, 1110x492) Image search: [Google]
WhatImadeViolet.png
894 KB, 1110x492
I played as a nerdy girl whose afraid of people, grew up in a trailer park, and was a magical girl with powers based on Archer and Mami. She treated her powers like she was being pushed towards being a child soldier, even saying she could never be a hero as she was just a kid.

Also the person she's mostly friendly with is quickly becoming the class bully [also a moeshit girl].
>>
File: 87be8df6b50574e6d692e976a59892c8.png (1015 KB, 1080x1500) Image search: [Google]
87be8df6b50574e6d692e976a59892c8.png
1015 KB, 1080x1500
>>43587073
>Elizabeth Margrave
>ordinary magical girl
>bomb maker and terrorist
>destructive alchemy

Is that the alias you go by nowadays, Marisa?
>>
>>43586613
The one that was also accidentally a self-insert personality wise.
I get called a moeblob a lot. I don't try, it just...happens.
>>
File: Abigail.png (29 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Abigail.png
29 KB, 128x128
Got involved in a game of Magical Burst once. I made a loli whose magical power was cakes. This was the token I made for her.
>>
File: cossack_by_urbanmelon_d6si8q9.jpg (148 KB, 656x1000) Image search: [Google]
cossack_by_urbanmelon_d6si8q9.jpg
148 KB, 656x1000
I don't play moeshit characters.
Unless you count burly, but kind and gentle men moe.
I know I do
>>
>>43586613
Emily, a generally carefree and always cake obsessed 7 year old. Snakes live in one of her heads and she loves them all very much, she even shares her cake with them when they ask her to. With a bright smile she offers people some of her headsnakes, since she wants others to have cute pet snakes too. Her left arm is also a snake, she calls him Snakey. When mean things try to bully her, Snakey tears them to tiny bloody chunks; when it returns dripping gore she pats its head and tells it "Good Snakey!" like it's a dog she's playing fetch with.

>>43587307
I think our characters could get along nicely, anon. Does Abigail like snakes? Emily would totally trade her some snakes for some cakes.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (216 KB, 737x952) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
216 KB, 737x952
This was a weekly campaign for about two months.
>>
Light dragon paladin
>>
I play moeshit characters as frequently as possible due to the fact that it's difficult to find games to begin with, and harder to find ones where anime portraits are acceptable.
>>
File: giselle_small_face.png (114 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
giselle_small_face.png
114 KB, 300x300
Giselle, the Friendliest Necromancer.

I tend to make characters by pushing together various mechanically interesting details and fleshing out the resulting fluff pieces. This was a TOME game (the 'other' D&D3.5 mod that isn't pathfinder) and the GM was very adamant that healing spells belong in necromancy (which I agree). The party up till now had been all melee with a couple of characters having spell-like abilities, but no real magic or ranged support. So I thought maybe I'd explore the idea of a necromancer who isn't an evil evil person, but maybe just a little deranged.

Push that together with a new TOME feat: Child Necromancer. You were a prodigy in the necromantic arts and you defeated aging before you got too far into puberty, so you still look kinda like a child and have a Small size and some other penalties, but a huge boost to caster level for Necromancy spells.

The result was the gushiest, friendliest, and most touching character I have ever played. All while slowly decaying into a midget lich and treating the powers of life and death like doggie treats.
>>
File: 10b5c94609d12ac2630ada9c4e6c1ca5.png (751 KB, 1072x1095) Image search: [Google]
10b5c94609d12ac2630ada9c4e6c1ca5.png
751 KB, 1072x1095
>>43587952

Tomes 3.5 players are a rare breed. I am one of them.

Frank and K's tomes have their own class balance issues, of course, namely that many of the classes still lack noncombat utility, and that it is difficult to find a "sweet spot" of allowed 3.5 books that allow full spellcasters to be at approximately the same power level as the Tome classes (as opposed to much stronger or much weaker).
>>
>>43588004
Yeah, definitely agree on that. It helps if players buy into the balancing argument; at this particular table, we weren't heavily restricted, but players were more interested in making characters that had fun or interesting (read: l00d) concepts/powers, so there was no need to put the kibosh on a spell-to-power erudite or something else from the depths of the optimization forums.

Giselle outlasted that campaign and went on to pester other people in the community who hung around to RP. One of them still messages me every time he sees me online, over a year later @_@
>>
>>43587242
I wish I had a hakkero reactor and Mima was my Master. Instead an obnoxious obese man and an aged Blackman teaches her in her dreams.
>>
>>43586613
A female Arbitrator in a dark heresy game, she was hardcore, busted a lot of kneecaps with her power maul.
But she was a girl so she was cuter than the usual hardasses and smartasses I play.
>>
>>43587287
How cute are you, on a scale of 1 to Chaika?
>>
File: frog incredulous_2.png (26 KB, 193x194) Image search: [Google]
frog incredulous_2.png
26 KB, 193x194
>>43587618

>Lolita
>Looks 16
>>
File: 1414260417677.jpg (172 KB, 700x929) Image search: [Google]
1414260417677.jpg
172 KB, 700x929
>>43586613
Closest I have is Absorber-of-Books, a Slimegirl mage who studied transmutation to find a means of being able to touch organic things without accidentally digesting them.

>>43587287
>I get called a moeblob a lot. I don't try, it just...happens.
I know that feel Anon...

CURSE MY LONG GONE SHOTADOM!!!
>>
>>43586831
> the other an army of clones assassins who brutally murder corrupt government and corporate officials in ironic ways
Akumetsu?
>>
It only sort of counts because it was my character's retainer in D&D5e.
My character was a LE warlock, Rosco Xilloscent. An heir to a once noble family. He was lazy and selfish and spent all day fucking faeries and insulting the servants. He was given an honorary title of knight and told to fuck off by his parents.

The moe was his squire. I wanted to give the DM some stuff to play around with so I made Oscar Wimbly. She was a commoner who so desperately wanted to be knight that she dressed up as a boy and set off into the dangerous world to find training. Despite her devotion and work ethic she was overly excitable and useless in most martial tasks. Wimbly managed to get some ways up the ladder of society and made it to the Xilloscent family who had a good long laugh before sticking her with their idiot son.

While Rosco is verbally abusive he is also incredibly protective of Wimbly, not out of any romantic affection (he neither knows or cares that she's a girl) but out of a much stronger bond: the bond of stratified socio-economic responsibility. Wimbly tries to learn what she can from Rosco's party members and tries to do good when he isn't looking. In combat she'll attempt to help but will ether hyperventilate and pass out or trip over something and knock herself out.

Other than that she's essentially moegirl Baldrick.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 680x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 680x564
maria- beastman loli , fox tail/ears
skills in stealth , illusion and most ranged weapons

eastern style campaign , took a kitsune and made a sniper/illusionist build with child-sizeclass (better dodging/using cover more effectively). my "seduction"-checks were mostly about letting people touch the fluffy tail

and yes, i took a western name to piss our gm off
>>
>>43586613
There was one game I played with a magical girl named Alice Baker who effectively was something like every energetic magical girl in most of the shows.

She went ghost busting against things like other magical girls and demons and the likes to protect the world from Evil!

Was a great game.
>>
I played a childlike female Berserker in AdEva who was almost painfully saccharine outside of combat, and was a giggling psychotic in it. The whole group thought she was the cutest thing until they saw her playfully laughing while tearing an angels guts apart with her hands. That was fun.
>>
>>43586613
I played an angry man with a bowl haircut who had an idiot brother.
>>
>>43586613
My current character is a 12 year old female half-Orc (So more like 14 in Human years) orphan who was raised to be a mercenary and has somehow gained the role of party leader. She's also one of the best in the party at combat.

I'm not sure about Moeshit, but I think I accidentally created a Mary Sue.
>>
>>43586613
Androgynously female Aasimar Cleric, focused on healing.
>>
To save his life, my fighter's soul was implanted into a empty vessel that happened to be a little girl.

Not wanting to fall into my gm's magical realm too hard, that little girl was a gruff, alcoholic, blood thirsty fucker and bit off the big bad's ear in the final fight
>>
>>43595249
that's my magical realm just fyi
>>
>>43589434
You're a fat faggot jobless NEET, not a shota
>>
>>43596087
I was once a shota... Such is the ravages of time...
>>
>>43595249
You fell right into his magical realm

He is literally jerking off to the thought of your character right now
>>
>>43587618
>every i dotted with heart

God's work, anon.
>>
>>43586613
I played a filthy, scummy, psyker.
A pitiful, beaten-looking thing that stared at the floor in silence when spoken to, and was almost obnoxiously obsequious to proper 'pure' servants of the Imperium. She didn't cringe when addressed only because she was too traumatized and insensate for proper cringing anymore. Flagellant and self-loathing and all that fun stuff.
I had a reason, honest.
My m8 was running Dark Heresy, and I figured it needed a proper injection of grimdark and I couldn't rely on *him* for that. I had to show him how it was done.

Another player, kinda That Girl, as far as the game went, had apparently made her character, a scum, off of some character from a young adult [female] novel she read at some point. Apparently, by coincidence, the color I rolled for eyes (violet) was the same as the character's waifu in the novel (or afaict, the protagonist, and the character she rolled was her husbando from the novel. Whatever.) Anyway, s/he latched on first session and decided to be maximum nice to this pitiful self-loathing ball of daemonbait. So, uh, kind of good end, if really creepily unbalanced relationships are good. And retiring to a primitive world to be your husbando's psyker bodyguard/enforcer and right hand is good.
>>
Before we started other players said that they really hope I'm not playing a little girl. I'm the only weeaboo of the group and they were expecting me to bring in sexy lolis.

A little girl in full armor wielding a war hammer.
One day she was standing in for her sick big brother who's a guard. Rest of the party got her into trouble and had to run away from the town with them. She was scared and didn't say a word the whole time. First time she got into a fight, I rolled nat20 attack and the party started thinking she was a silent but very experienced warrior. Second encounter also had a nat20. Loli was only more horrified. At first she tried to run away from rest of adventurers a couple of times but she always ended up back with the group.

In the middle of the campaign group ended up back in loli's hometown, the city had been destroyed. Guards were dead, among the bodies was her big brother. The group wasn't very keen on burying them all but it was the first time their silent companion was adamant about something.
When everyone was buried, she didn't cry, just took off her helmet, left it on her brother's grave and walked away.

I earned my loli playing privilege that day.
>>
>>43594983
Underrated post here.
>>
>>43586613
Loli tusken raider.

She HUR HURR HURRRR'd her way into everyone's hearts.
>>
>moeshit
I would rather slam my dick in a car door.
>>
>>43598311
I suddenly have the urge to see someone do this.
>>
File: 1446578611855.gif (252 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446578611855.gif
252 KB, 700x700
>>43586613
I'm afraid I can't do that due to being on constant scrutiny by my friends.

One of the first characters I made was a fun adult elven cleric. I hadn't thought about what his hair color was going to be, so when I was asked I just said "light pink" (because I believe I saw one of the manual's elves was like that). In that exact moment, one dude jumped from his chair and went "see!? what did I tell you! that shit is loli as fuck! I knew you were gonna pick that shit!".
>>
>>43598557
Should have looked him dead in the eye and said "VoreLoli"
>>
>>43598557
That doesn't sound like a friend at all.
>>
>>43598584
in some circles, the difference between friends and enemies is incredibly slight.
>>
>>43598584
You have to take in account that when friends (specially male friends) have a good relationship, shit will just go flying in all directions.

A few years back we used to give him shit for liking futa.
>>
>>43598557
>Adult
>loli
Your friend is retarded.
>>
>>43598599
>in some circles, the difference between friends and enemies is incredibly slight.
Yes, generally we call those women
>>
>>43598557
>I hadn't thought about what his hair color was going to be
I just use a random hex number generator for times like those.
https://www.random.org/colors/hex
>>
>>43598891
>#68acf2

Anime confimed
>>
File: myfacewhen.jpg (5 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
myfacewhen.jpg
5 KB, 125x120
>>43598261
>>
File: keiko ojima_1.jpg (15 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
keiko ojima_1.jpg
15 KB, 300x400
>Magical Girl game
>Glasses girl hikki with a bad stutter and a heart of gold, using shield magic to protect her friends and trap bad guys until they learn their lesson sitting there in the corner (that she created)
>Out for truth, justice, and the neutral good way!

Pretty fukn fun character desu senpai
>>
>>43594558
Maria can be a Japanese name, you know.
>>
File: Capture.png (8 KB, 482x140) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8 KB, 482x140
>>43598891

Hair Color: #1cef9b

Eye Color: #90ff4f

Clothing Primary Color: #90ff4f

Clothing Secondary Color: #0e3969

I kinda want to use this for something, but I don't know what.
>>
>>43599294
Anything can be a japanese name if it has the right syllables.
>>
>>43587073
>She recently had a dream of an Iron spear falling on a city giving birth to a star.

Oh boy. I approve.
>>
File: usin your head.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
usin your head.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>43589434
ND actually posted art and a character concept that wasn't absolute fucking cancer...I just bit into my finger to test if this was some bizarre dream or not.

>mfw this is real life
>>
File: lewd (2).gif (3 MB, 410x307) Image search: [Google]
lewd (2).gif
3 MB, 410x307
>>43586613
>Mutants and Masterminds game
>Decide with another player to make two characters that would synergize well together
>He made a death ray nuke machine
>I played a supportive illusionist
>Only defense other than my illusions and shared invisibility was a force field each of us could only place on the other
>Most powers stopped working if we didn't physically touch each others skin
>Had to hold hands through all combat encounters
>Played adrogynous female twin acrobats now enjoying a life as celebrity superheroes
>Crossdressed as male and refered to each other with masculine or gender neutral nicknames
>Flamboyant as fuck
Never played anything like it before, doubt I ever will again, but it was a shitton of fun while it lasted.
>>
>>43604321
>that gif

MODS
>>
>>43586613
Seymouse the old, insane huntsman about the size of a child carrying around a stuffed mouse.
>>
>>43604159
It's still fetish shit tho
>>
>>43586613
i recall running a game of Eclipse Phase years ago where a synthetic character was reduced to just a torso/head. Carried her around in a modified backpack for a bit, she sorta moved from being a hardass into a moeblob since she depended on everyone else till we could get off site and get her a new body.
>>
File: cc9a0c1c1ac5a32b5eb0b380a98b7b5a.jpg (378 KB, 1432x1984) Image search: [Google]
cc9a0c1c1ac5a32b5eb0b380a98b7b5a.jpg
378 KB, 1432x1984
My first major character based off my first OC, she ended up inventing the printing press, and when a party member who was king at the time banned it, lead nearly an entire nation of goblins under his kingdom to join her in a mass exodus to a land where there would be no constraints on technology or knowledge, I played her descendant in a different game (Half-Goblin). Not super moe-shit in that game but only so much you can do when you're surrounded by close high school friends at the time.
>>
File: LO1319491799170.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
LO1319491799170.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>43598261
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/14669024/

Oh god you magnificent bastard I can't stop laughing.
>>
Only thing coming to mind was when I made Roman Legionnaire Loli in a Magical Burst game
Being a conniving and a lying bitch willing to do anything to get seeds, she wasn't very moe. Was kind of innocent when it came to adult-esque-stuff, so maybe that counts? Dunno, it's been a while
>>
Though I play a lot of female characters, the only one of them that could be considered moe was a result of my character temporarily splitting into two separate people. (it's LCL magic, don't have to explain shit)
One half was deprived of emotions but retained the determination and skills, while the other, the one I'm talking about here, retained the emotional spectrum without the confidence to reinforce it, thus becoming meek to the point of depending on a short cripple to stand up for her.
>>
>>43604159
I just did something similar.

We live in strange times.
>>
File: you_gotta_be_fucing_kitten_me.png (726 KB, 1435x810) Image search: [Google]
you_gotta_be_fucing_kitten_me.png
726 KB, 1435x810
>>43594558
>>
>>43586613

Tear Golem named Cryuu. Created by a powerful fluid druid to act as a bullied assistant but who later escaped and became a monk.
>>
>>43599622
A dryad who goes around bothering people because they keep fucking with her forest.
>>
>>43586613
I made a barbarian who got drunk and defiled a shrine dedicated to Eldath so she turned his body into that of a little girl so he could never enter a tavern again. She walks the streets with her mighty greataxe making all who get in her way kneel before her.
>>
>>43586613
My sister.
>>
File: tumblr_nbrk1rPz481tgm1zio1_1280.jpg (178 KB, 802x626) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbrk1rPz481tgm1zio1_1280.jpg
178 KB, 802x626
>>43586613
A psychic highschooler named Yua in a homebrew magical girl game. Physically underdeveloped and small for her age and with big long hair that only made her look smaller, and with a mostly-monotone voice and deadpan joke delivery. She had a poor understanding of personal space and liked to climb on her friends, and one of her special skills was "be mistaken for a child" with the drawback that she has a hard time being taken seriously due to her young appearance.
>>
It hurts to even remember, so I'll keep to the keywords.
14-year-old Japanese-American girl.
Lasombra.
Potence 4 or something like that.
Barrett 50cal one-handed.

Given, I was 15 years old and had never played anything but ghetto AD&D before, but it was enough to make sure that I've never, ever included anything moe in my games ever again. She was a GMPC too, though not as bad as some of the ones I've seen posted about here - I gave her a fuckton of screentime even when it didn't fit and had her promoted to paladin, but I at least tried to come up with a reason and didn't let her take the spotlight from the PCs (because the players wouldn't even think of letting me even if I'd tried, being a bunch of well-meaning but overexcitable 15-year-old gun nuts and loonies).
>>
>>43586716
never been a huge fan of necromancy with my witches, but the fact that you played a 12 year old which who's heart was mostly pure and "good" (i mean i cant say for sure weather you did evil, but you just wanted some friends)
>>
>>43606870
>4 Potence
>use guns

for what purpose
>>
File: Gun slinger.png (488 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Gun slinger.png
488 KB, 960x640
>>43607834

Maybe he's a gun slinger?
>>
>>43607834
Look, I was 15.
On the actual crunchy side, though, it means you can use large guns one-handed without penalty, and there are some sample characters here and there that take advantage of that.
>>
>>43604159
Well, it was for an ERP...
>>
>>43608042
As if we couldn't tell.
While I'm at it, here's something I wanted to say to your face (well, on the Internet) just in case you're neither trolling nor lacking all self-awareness.
It's not that most people here have a problem with you ERPing - it's that you're so overenthusiastic and pushy about it, trying to get everyone else into a mood they don't want to be in and convince them that your fetishes are wonderful while writing in a horribly cringy and uncanny tone that ends up sounding like you literally don't understand what human emotions are and are taking all your source material from a German underground skin flick. People don't hate you because you play ERP - they hate you because you're constantly trying to force everyone else to follow along and carry your ERP outside of your games, being so creepily obsessed with your fetishes that they invade even the way you speak as well as you always trying to shoehorn in your own fetishes in absolutely goddamn everything.
I have to admit, you honestly freak me out, and it's not in the "intimidating" way. You come off to me as a stunted anorak who's pathologically obsessed with his own fetishes and lets them dominate his life and thoughts utterly, and that frankly disturbs me. Either you're legitimately autistic, in which case you should get treatment, or you're just a completely delusional space case. It's never been obvious to me which one you are, or if you're a troll, which is why I'm taking this opportunity to post this.
>>
>>43586613
I'm not really sure. Making moe characters isn't really my thing.

But there are ways to make any character concept 'moe', aren't there?
>>
>>43608179
The reason I'm so overenthusiastic about lewdness is THAT is the entire reason for this persona.
I usually switch names in accordance to what is being discussed, it's just that lewd subjects are the ones that catch my eye the most.
>>
>>43608315
Then please note you're not succeeding in being lewd or "sexy". You do that through describing things neutrally instead of being so abominably, creepily overenthusiastic that you dive headlong into the Uncanny Valley, which is especially easy on the Internet. I guarantee you'd be a lot more popular if you didn't use that freaky "cutesy", "anime" writing style or try to convince other people that your fetishes are sexy. Tell us what kind of homebrew you do and what kind of things your characters went through, by all means, but do so in a normal tone.
Using that overenthusiastic, pushy and uncanny tone is only going to get you filtered, and you won't get any of your opinions or stories heard.
>>
>>43608378
>Tell us what kind of homebrew you do and what kind of things your characters went through, by all means, but do so in a normal tone.
I do so, usually with a DIFFERENT NAME!
>>
>>43608410
Okay, you really are autismal enough to keep a persona solely for the sake of annoying others. I'm done here.
>>
>>43586613
If characters that didn't make it past the first session count - Lasombra girl with nimble legs and 3 dots in Obtenebration favoring Gothic Lolita outfits with oversized sleeves - mostly to make it less obvious that both her arms are gone.
>>
>>43608733
I don't think that's as much moe as just square in the middle of someone's magical realm. Possibly yours, definitely someone else's.
>>
>>43586613
A dwarf merchant with a pet hawk.

...I don't play a lot of moe characters, and I guess he's technically more moe than the sociopathic Karl Tanner expy I played before him because he's shorter.

>>43608646
Report, filter etc.
>>
>>43605733
whats wrong?
>>
File: 1433369944023.png (426 KB, 997x781) Image search: [Google]
1433369944023.png
426 KB, 997x781
>>43608179
This so perfectly encompasses my feelings on furries.

Th-thank you anon.
>>
>>43609283
Thank you.
As much as I hate pulling a ND, I have to say that posting as CWO on a certain /jp/ thread has definitely brought me in shape for that kind of posts.
>>
>>43608646
>Okay, you really are autismal enough to keep a persona solely for the sake of annoying others. I'm done here.
>Doesn't realize this allows people to selectively filter my lewdness

>>43609283
>This so perfectly encompasses my feelings on furries.
Mind you, these are the furries EVERYONE hates, even other furries, they're just the ones that get the most attention due to being the most obnoxious.
>>
>>43609498
The problem isn't that you're allowing people to filter it, it's that you're typing it out in the first place.
Hell, it's bad enough that you even have that kind of stuff inside your head. If I was in a slightly rattier mood, I'd tell you to go clean it out with deer shot, but I'm in a good mood, so I'm only going to strongly recommend it. What do you get out of being hated when you could choose not to be?
And I'd ordinarily say I liked that you turned a post that wasn't an insult against you in specific into just that, but the more I see of your posts, the more I start to suspect that it's in fact just attention you want. You have this uncanny ability to parse everything to be about you. Reminder: Positive attention exists too, and it's a lot more rewarding in the long run, so either seek that or grab that shotgun. I really have a hard time believing that you are anything but a living blight on the world in real time, and I really feel that the best thing you could do for the rest of humanity would be to make sure what's inside of your skull ends up outside.
>>
>>43609603
I think you're getting bothered a little too much by an autist on the internet.
>>
>>43609498
Oh I know, but they're furries and subdividing cliques over and over again just gets tedious and unfortunately I find that most people that are open about their love of anthro art are that type.

And for the record I don't mind ND. He's easy to ignore and is usually pretty mild. I feel like he's that side-character on /tg/ that some people like, most people ignore and some people just furiously hate because they CAN'T ignore him.
>>
My character is not moe, but he did create what amounts to a bio-robot that he treats like a surrogate daughter. Considering he made her using his own blood, hair, and various skin scrapings, one could argue that she actually is his daughter, but alchemisy makes that shit complicated.

As soon as he gets enough money from adventuring, he's going to buy (and make) her a lot of nice things, though.
>>
>>43609603
>it's that you're typing it out in the first place
>What do you get out of being hated when you could choose not to be?
The problem here isn't what I'm saying, it's that you take offense to it, very strongly too from the numerous wordy ways you just used for "Kil urself fegget."

You don't like me, and that's all very well and good, but you wrongly assume that I'm actively shoving myself into your face all the time when this is far from the case.
>>
>>43609641
So he's basically our Scrappy Doo?

Because the only good part of that Scooby Doo movie was when Scrappy was finally put in prison. Or blown up after mutating into a bipedal dog-monster, I forgot which.
>>
>>43609925
>So he's basically our Scrappy Doo?
Yeah, I guess that is the gist of what I said.

Mon Dieu...
>>
>>43608315
And people don't WANT your shitposting fursona plastered all over /tg/. Take that shit to /d/ or something
>>
>>43608378
>Tell us what kind of homebrew you do and what kind of things your characters went through, by all means, but do so in a normal tone.
He doesn't actually ERP by the way, he just took someone else's ERP character art and now spams it on /tg/
>>
>>43609498
>these are the furries EVERYONE hates, even other furries
Yeah, and you're just like them
>>
File: Aurora Avatar.png (42 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Aurora Avatar.png
42 KB, 150x150
Aurora Soliel, 18 year old light mage. Incredibly shy, socially anxious, stuttered nervously when she talked, and technically blind. She was a prodigy with her magic, however, and often times found herself having to overcome her fears to save her friends.
>>
>>43609641
>Oh I know, but they're furries and subdividing cliques over and over again just gets tedious and unfortunately I find that most people that are open about their love of anthro art are that type.
Yeah, but the issue there isn't their love of Antrhos, it's:
>>43610065
>Yeah, and you're just like them
That we're both self-centered attention whores relying too much on our "gimmick" to make us stand out.
This can be very obnoxious, I'll admit and I have tried to tone it down, but at the same time Anons like >>43609603 fixate on that with just as much fervor.
I dare say it's the same deal for them, it's just being AGAINST a particular group or cause.

This is particularly irksome when someone like >>43610017 decides that EVERYONE like this is part of the same group when everyone else is just as willing to lump him in with us.

>>43610040
>He doesn't actually ERP by the way, he just took someone else's ERP character art and now spams it on /tg/
If you're talking about the CuttleDaemonette, that actually WAS one of my /d/rawthread request...
And I have ERP a little, I'm just neither consistent or good at it.
>>
>>43609498
>Doesn't realize this allows people to selectively filter my lewdness
So this is a service or net gain?
Ironic shitposting, etc.
>>
>>43586635
my heart...
>>
A halfling healstick cleric who was a little fussy but stuck to his convictions.
Sadly I didn't get to play him for long before the setting fizzled.
>>
File: anorak-jet_black-front.png (342 KB, 984x984) Image search: [Google]
anorak-jet_black-front.png
342 KB, 984x984
>>43608179
>anorak
today I learned that that word has two different meanings
>>
>>43587450
The best kind of moeshit is the bara moeshit
>>
>>43611714

It's the same meaning - british trainspotters and other really fucking weird nerds would often wear anoraks while they stood or sat all day on train platforms and wrote down the name and number of passing trains. Thus someone who was able to rattle off the exact times and serial numbers of minutae that no one else really cared about often became known as "anoraks".
>>
File: 1z90jn.png (536 KB, 493x613) Image search: [Google]
1z90jn.png
536 KB, 493x613
>>43586613

It's a toss-up between a Cleric of Lamashtu concept I thought might be interesting to play in a PF campaign that died almost instantly due to the GM being inexperienced as fuck and a Kimberian Scourge in a currently ongoing Exalted game, I think.

The Cleric was named Deyanira and her faceclaim was pic related. Contrary to many followers of Lamashtu, she was actually Chaotic Neutral and was a practice in emphasizing Lamashtu's good qualities while downplaying or creatively interpreting her bad ones. She was raised by a community of outcasts - mutants, the mentally ill, those with monstrous blood, et al. - who weren't necessarily evil. She was a pile of quirks and cute subversions with far more hearts than brains, complete with a southern bumpkin accent.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=245422
She was honestly kind of a joke character, hence throwing her up in a game that looked (frankly) inferior from the get-go, but eh, I bet she'd be fun to play if there was ever a valid chance to use her.

The Green Sun Prince is named Nairutya Maarut and was made with the explicit intention of her being a maniacal, ultraviolent monmusu yandere for another PC's character (with their consent, of course).

>Pros:
She's beautiful
She's loyal
She's a talented swimmer
She'll massacre all your enemies
Can easily acquire food
Can sing rather well
She is popular
She's always wet

>Cons:
She's a fish-person
She eats people
She's possessive
She smells a bit fishy
Hope you like seafood forever
There is no off switch
It's closer to infamy really
She's always wet

https://sites.google.com/site/choseneastcreationcompany/home/nairutya-maarut
This summary of her circumstances skirts over her obligatory tragic backstory, but it's tl;dr anyway, so whatever.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.