[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5e General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: gladiator_by_tarik000-d3fsp9h.jpg (250 KB, 1800x1434) Image search: [Google]
gladiator_by_tarik000-d3fsp9h.jpg
250 KB, 1800x1434
>All official WotC content here (now including the SCAG)
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Tools for 5e, other stuff, misc homebrews
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>SCAG Map:https://mega.nz/#!CowGWLKT!yiwaLeoLWcsV4d8uY5DmqsmPxTw3ZIdpz8xAzaYkQ5II

> November's UA (which should be in the Mega link above, but for those who just want it alone)
https://media.wizards.com/2015/downloads/dnd/02_UA_Underdark_Characters.pdf

Minimus Maximus edition.

>Players
What Race/class/background is best for min/maxing healing? Damage? Tanking? Being a dick?

>DMs
Where do you get puzzles/ideas for puzzles that you can incorporate into your adventures?
>>
>See official conversion guide
Woah, awesome
>It basically tells you to play a completely different character while naming him the same as your previous one
Why did they even release this shit? If conversion is impossible say "conversions are impossible" not this bullshit.
>>
I was looking to min/max a cleric for healing but I was told that Paladin's Aura of Protection is the best healing spell
>>
>>43577364
>Where do you get puzzles/ideas for puzzles that you can incorporate into your adventures?

Books, movies / comics, reddit, actual /5eg/ threads, and google ("best D&D puzzles" etc) in that order.
>>
You know, I'm somewhat surprised that the monster property 'Brute' isn't available in any way to players as either a feat or an archetype ability for Fighter or Barb.

At its very best it's worth, what, half a power attack on average?
>>
As a player, is there any way to make gameplay more streamlined with 8 people? My group is being crushed under its own weight but breaking into two groups isn't an option.
>>
>>43577364
>healing
Human Life Cleric with healer feat.
>damage
some autistic gimmick build buried somewhere on the internet
>tanking
Half-orc moon druid with a few levels in barbarian for resistance to all damage types.
>>
>>43577529
Yell at people to go faster.
Get an egg timer and limit how long players get turns.

>tfw DM for a party of 4 and it took them literally 75 minutes to complete a fight against 8 skeletons.
>>
>>43577529
>breaking into two groups isn't an option
Learn to DM, break into to groups.
>>
>>43577529
Things that have helped my group:

1) For combat situations, discuss tactics OUTSIDE the game, like during the week before you play. Think of and work out combos or strategies you want to try in fights. That way, a lot of combat rounds aren't just people metagaming, and it brings the group together.

2) Matintenance, upkeep, and shopping can be done between sessions (if it makes sense). If people want to do stuff in cities, that's fine, but everyone in my group is aware of how much time that can take. If people just want to restock on stuff, we take care of that in between sessions.
>>
>>43577408
>Not rolling bean dady
Life cleric with magic initiate goodberries.
>>
How do you guys feel about giving certain maneuvers to all martials. Ones that don't rely on superiority die as a means of giving martials more options than "attack".
>>
5E Optimization Rule #1

The biggest difference between optimized and nonoptimized characters in 5e is the percentage of rounds your bonus actions, reactions, and concentration are being used.
>>
>>43577639
What even makes a good bonus action as a bard once you've used up your inspirations?
>>
>>43577633
They have more options then Attack:
Dash
Disengage
Dodge
Help
Hide
Ready
Search
Object Interaction
>>
>>43577703
Swift quiver ;^), smile at the ranger when you use it.
>>
>>43577594
That's actually a pretty good idea. A lot of our time is spent when the party breaks up to do their things in town. Our combat is actually already as good as I could hope for with a party of 8.
>>
So, im DMing 5e for the first time. How could you translate some of the concepts of a prestige class into this edition.

I have this idea of an order of dragon knights....knights who are in courtly love with an actual dragon, and the dragon makes the knight make things and gives the knight gifts as a token of love (not magical realm, physical love is supposed to be forbidden and tragic). They don't get anything special, but they are supposed to have high martial ability, ridicolous willpower, and an armor made of dragonhide as the final token of his dragon lover. Should i use a path for warrior/paladin? make feats that represent the gifts and trials?.

Any idea?
>>
>>43577768
>How could you translate some of the concepts of a prestige class into this edition.
Subclasses.
>I have this idea of an order of dragon knights....knights who are in courtly love
And I stopped reading
>>
>>43577703
>>43577727
Seriously consider taking a good bonus action spell with one of your secrets. Swift quiver, banishing smite, hex, hunter's mark, spiritual weapon
>>
>>43577727
I mean before level 10 and if I want to be melee more than range.
>inb4 play Lore
My current setup for level 10 is Elemental Weapon for Concentration, Defensive Duelist and Misty Step for Reaction, Healing Word on Bonus, which admittedly takes over most of my casting. Bad or terrible?
>>
>>43577736
>43577736
Yeah, we had to come up with that because we spent one session where everyone (7 players) wanted to go to a different store or be alone when doing transactions or something and we wasted a whole 4.5 hour session haggling, arresting, and investing in small businesses but everyone got upset when we ended the session with no combat.

Don't get me wrong, we all had fun, but blueballed ourselves a bit there. So my standing rule as DM is, if you JUST want to get supplies / refill your stock of equipment, we take care of that outside of the game. But if players want to interact with shopkeeps that's cool too.
>>
File: 844.jpg (10 KB, 480x247) Image search: [Google]
844.jpg
10 KB, 480x247
Just had a that guy experience in my group

>Everybody makes RP heavy characters because it was an RP heavy campaign
>That guy rolls a character raised by buffalo
>We are crossing a stream on a grassy land
>Run into a heard of thunderbeast buffalo
>That guy: "I walk up to them and start eating the grass"
>DM: "Lol okay roll animal handling"
>He botches it
>One of the buffalo blocks him from the grass
>Player: "I press my whole body to the ground and kick up the dirt to show my dominance"
>Whole fucking tables face
>DM " The buffalo does the same"
>Us: " anon let's just cross th-"
>That guy: "no I got this"
>That guy: "I accept his challenge and charge at his head"
>Makes a bunch of strength checks as he head wrestles this huge buffalo
>Passes
>DM: "You push the buffalo to the ground, he gets up, acknowledges you as the alpha and let's you eat"
>DM: "All the females in the herd bristle up against you as you eat, they are now aware you are the prime breeder during season"

This was in a party full of nobles and diplomat paladins
>>
>>43577768
SCAG has the purple dragon knight as a martial archetype for fighters. if you want a real mechanical impact that's probably the best eay to go (making an archetype or other class branch, I'm not saying necessarily lift the PDK) however, you can lower the mechanical impact of things like this by making it a feat or background as well, though those wouldn't scale if you want something like dragon armor as a capstone
>>
>>43577821
I want to hate him but I keep imagining some native-looking barbarian successfully out-bullying an alpha buffalo. Its just too laughable
>>
>>43577713
Dash. disengage, ready and object interaction are all very situational, and most are rarely used or beneficial. Hiding in combat is generally only helpful for rogues who can do it as a bonus action thanks to cunning action. Again, this isn't always the case, but generally your heavy armor paladin isn't going to try and hide in the middle of combat.

Moreover, casters can all take these actions as well as having their share of cantrips that can produce a variety of effects other than "deal damage", including things that affect combat. That would be my overall goal for this, combat options that affect combat in ways other than, although still including, "deal damage" while still being useful.

I think things like disarming, distracting, and goading could all work if you strip them of their superiority die bonus.
>>
>>43577821
>DM lets derail continue, asking for multiple strength checks
>DM brings beastiality in for no fucking reason
Sounds like the DM is your problem, m8
>>
>>43577821
is that really a that guy experience? this guy seems pretty cool to me
>>
What is the most damage you can do as a bonus action?
>>
>>43577790
Bardic Inspiration, Misty Step, Healing Word is a reasonably good set of Bonus actions
>>
>>43577821
I mean.
That was pretty RP heavy. Can't begrudge him that.
>>
>>43577938
Probably Quickened Meteor Swarm
>>
>>43577923
it sounds like the story of how a player accidentally stepped on the threshold of the magical realm
>>
File: 1366546150847.jpg (200 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
1366546150847.jpg
200 KB, 900x598
>>43577821
Sounds like fun and full or RP. Wish I had such players.
>>
File: MAKE THESE AGAIN, WIZARDS.jpg (177 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
MAKE THESE AGAIN, WIZARDS.jpg
177 KB, 736x1024
>>SCAG Map:https://mega.nz/#!CowGWLKT!yiwaLeoLWcsV4d8uY5DmqsmPxTw3ZIdpz8xAzaYkQ5II

Could someone with mad skills please create a hex grid for this? Maybe an overlay as a separate, transparent PNG?
>>
>>43577821
That story is pretty funny and I like the RP. But yeah that sounds fucking stupid for a more highbrow party. This is why we discuss characters with everyone beforehand.
>>
>>43577821
Sounds like a problem with your DM, not Buffalo Man.
>>
>>43577977
When you cast Quickened Meteor Swarm, what do you do with your action?
>>
>>43578102
Firebolt
>>
>True strike
Is there a reason for this to exist in 5e? I can't seriously think any
>>
>>43578014
That is already a hex grid. What are you asking for exactly?
>>
>>43578143
The game needed a trap option and what better time than a lower magic edition to give the trap option to the casters!
>>
File: lQwwseg.png (660 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
lQwwseg.png
660 KB, 698x840
>Bard/Sorc trying to convince me that he can GFB while concentrating on Flame Blade

I actually like the idea but don't tell anybody.
>>
>>43578102
This doesn't have anything to do with the initial question. But, if we're still going for theoretical max damage, maybe GWF/GWM Divine Smite with a high level slot.
>>
>>43578174
He can, there's absolutely no reason on why he can't do it but DM fiat.
>>
>>43578143
Sorcs can cast True Strike and then quicken some kind of attack spell. Every now and then there'll be a standoff where you know the enemy can see you and you're not going to get advantage for surprising them, but you might be able to get away with casting True Strike right before the fight begins. An arcane trickster with no friends in all the world might occasionally want to cast True Strike because two normal attacks with no Sneak Attack dice would be worse.
>>
>>43578202
Can a Paladin with GreenFlameBlade smite on the GFB attack?
>>
>>43578156
The picture is of a transparent overlay that came with the original Forgotten Realms grey box. The map didn't have a grid printed on it, but you could lay the transparency over it to work out distances.

This big JPEG doesn't have a grid either, so I'm asking if someone with more image editing/map making/common sense skills than me could create a digital version. Basically a "1 hex = n miles", 10200 x 6600 transparent PNG hex grid that I can slap on top of the map JPEG.
>>
>>43578143
It's for level 10+ EKs that REALLY don't want to deal with disadvantage next turn.
>>
>>43578226
Why not quicken one spell and cast the same as non quickened version? why not twin them?

>Arcane trickster without mage hand to grant him advantage or familiar to grant him advantage
That's as stupid as a barbarian entirely focused on bows
>>
>>43578238
That wouldn't work because the digital map and the printed map in the old box aren't to the same scale. Also the overlay was much smaller than the map, so you could move it to where it was needed. What you really need to do if you want a grid on top of the digital map is just figure out the scale and draw one.
>>
>>43578143
When you really want a spell attack or weapon attack with a secondary effect to hit? Especially since you might be spending a valuable spell slot on it.
>>
>>43578242
>I can attack and cast a cantrip like true strike or GFB and attack, so many doubts
Two attacks is always better than one with advantage as far as I know
>>
>>43578268
Arcane Trickers' familiars can't attack, so I'd rule that they don't count as allies for the purposes of Sneak Attack. And unless it says somewhere in the spell description or class features that you can use Mage Hand to Help someone as a bonus action, you can't. And even if you could, you can't Help yourself.
>>
>>43578274
That's what I'm saying: I'd like a transparent PNG of a hex grid that matches the map scale of the JPEG. So I can open up Photoshop or whatever and stick the transparent PNG on top of it, then say, "Oh, it's 96 miles from here to there."

Basically a digital version of those old overlays.

I doubt this is super difficult, I just don't know how to do it. I can't find an option to render a hex grid in Photoshop, or repeat an existing one to a specific size/scale.
>>
>>43578143
It's shit, you might find a situation where it can be useful, but 99.99% of the time true strike is shit.
>>
>>43578329
Read the fucking rulebook, holy shit.
>>
>>43578268
There's that rule that idiots always forget. If you quicken a spell, the only other spell you can cast that turn is a cantrip. If you've got a high-level spell that depends on one big attack roll connecting with a single creature, you won't be able to quicken it and cast it twice, and you won't be able to hit the same creature twice if you twin it.
>>
>>43578329
>Familiars don't work because my homerules
Cool, what has that anything to do with actual rules though?
>>
>>43578329
>AT has a feature that mage hand grants them advantage
>"Lol, no you can't"
RTFM, mate
Also
>Familiars are allies
>"Lol, not in my table"
You might avoid replying to questions about rules when:
1. You don't fucking know what you're talking about
2. You don't follow the rules in your table

Just saying
>>
>>43578338
Are you simple? It doesn't matter whether it matches the scale of that jpg because that jpg doesn't match the scale of the map you want to use it on. Unless you scan the overlay and the map that came with it at the same resolution, it's not the shortcut you think it is. Google an image of a hex grid and shrink it in Photoshop to match the key on the map you want to use it on, so that 1 hex is 20 miles or whatever. Though honestly some kind of vector graphics program would probably work better for this.
>>
>>43578329
Are you innately dumb or do you train? sincerely asking.
>>
>>43578385
If it can't attack, what the fuck is it doing? Just sitting there wishing you well? If an unconscious ally doesn't give you sneak, neither can a noncombatant.
>>
>>43578408
I'm asking for a hex grid *for* that map.

The map is a 10200 x 6600 JPEG, so I would want a 10200 x 6600 PNG of a repeating hex grid. One where 100 miles is ~362 pixels, going from the scale on the bottom left (again, someone can probably work this out better than I can). Perhaps in hexes of 24 miles to match the LMoP map, although that might be a bit small.

Then we can set the map as the bottom layer and the grid as the top layer in Photoshop. Toggle it on and off to get an idea of distance, without having to measure pixels and then compare it with the scale or something.
>>
>>43578430
>If it can't attack, what the fuck is it doing?
The Help action, which can grant advantage to an ally's attack. It can't attack but it can distract the fuck out of enemies.
>>
Is Shadow Monk a good choice if I want to kill casters without using magic?
>>
>>43578430
Even if you're cunt DM that doesn't count familiar as an ally (this has nothing to do with being able to attack) see:
>A familiar can’t attack, but it can take other actions as normal
Other actions as normal? let me see...like Help?

And again, your fucking homerules have nothing to do with a question about actual rules.
>>
>>43578481
Why is Shadow Monk a better option than Open Hand, for example?
>>
>>43578462
>>43578485
Not on my table.
>>
Horde of the Dragon queen sucks ass. 3/10 Call of Duty is more open than that linear hallway of a book.
>>
>>43578485
Wow, that's complete dogshit. Casters ruin the action economy with summoned creatures enough as it is.
>>
>>43578496
What if the caster is, like, really far? I need to get to them so I can grapple them.
>>
>>43578530
>Monk
>Grappling
Pfffhahahahaha, sure.
>>
>>43578512
this right here is what were talking about it doesnt matter what your table says unless its the dm and you have to listen to it
even then this was about the rules dont be a shit lord
>>
>>43577821
This is not a that guy. This is an amazing player.
>>
>>43578546
Every game happens at somebody's table. If a rule as written is so unpopular that it never gets used (encumbrance, potion miscibility, alignment languages,) it effectively doesn't exist. If combat familiars giving everyone permanent advantage on everything make enough DMs bristle, no amount of pounding on the rulebook will make them more likely to be tolerated.
>>
I have been wanting to make a dragon based mage recently. Not just going sorc but im talking his entire goal is to become a dragon at the end, whats your guys oppion?
>>
>>43578594
Control damage all you want, you're till fucking wrong.
>>
>>43578594
>giving everyone permanent advantage on everything
One person advantage against one specific target on one attack, per round.
>>
>>43578594
I use all of those rules most of the time espaicaly alignment language and encumbrance it sounds like your trying to just control the players if you think things are too easy go harder on them
>>
>>43578612
OP!!!!
NOT AT MY TABLE
>>
>>43578539
Well, they can grapple a caster. He's not gonna pump STR or have prof in Athletics, so if the monk got prof it can work.
>>
>>43578612
For every single fight as long as you live. All from one first-level spell that you cast as a ritual at the beginning of the campaign, so it didn't even cost you a spell slot. You can see the problem there. I bet that was an oversight.
>>
>>43578642
>as long as your familiar lives
>>
Could you combine Tunnel Fighter, Polearm Master, War Caster, and lightning lure in this way:

After activating Tunnel Fighter, a target moves within 10 feet of you triggering your PM AoO, which you use to cast Lightning Lure with WC. Lightning Lure drags the target from 10 feet to 5 feet, triggering the reaction attack of Tunnel Fighter (which doesn't specify movement must be voluntary) and then you hit the enemy with a melee attack.
>>
>>43578637
lol its this reason I made the muscle mage that got both athletics and acrobatics
>>
>>43578523
>read through the book a couple of times
>get the gist
>decide to be more flexible with it

>Players: Can we spend a few days in Greenest/Baldur's Gate/anywhere?
>Me: Of course, you've been travelling for a while. Why not?
>a few pages later
>"TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE BECAUSE THE DRAGON CULT IS ON THE MOVE!"
>by now they should have reached their next destination
>have to invent a second shipment to get things back on track

>Players: Can't we just interrogate the cultists to find out where they're going instead of following them for weeks?
>Me: Sure.
>it happens and they find out the next destination
>the rest of the chapter relies on them not doing this even though it's an obvious and effective solution

>any major NPC appears
>they're either:
> never ever mentioned again;
> or they get mentioned many pages later (if not in the next book) complete with a note that they should still be alive because they are important

This whole adventure is a fucking trap.
>>
>>43578642
Yeah, because of course the opponent is too dumb to target the familiar that die in one hit.
Surely an oversight.
>>
>>43578642
>Oversight
Go to sageadvice, it wasn't.

Also the ones who get most advantage are martials/gishes not ranged casters.
>>
>>43578642
The familiar can still be attacked and taken out with a single hit by pretty much everything, then requires another 10gp of material components to summon again (that are consumed).

Familiars for non-warlocks have two uses in combat: the Help action, and delivering touch spells (of which there are very few).
>>
>>43578663
>>43578676
Then I kill the familiar everytime it tries to Help
>>
>>43578687
I always had my familiar scout for the party >>43578690
yes...yes you do
YOU ALWAYS GEEK THE MAGE
unless you want the party to win that is
>>
>>43578687
also style.
>tfw I wear my octopus familiar like a hat and we both wear sunglasses all the time
>>
>>43578664
Can't use WC with AoO PM. I saw a sageadvice on that I think. Need to check.
Can't use Tunnel Figther for someone dragged too. Yes, it doesn't say movement must be voluntary but a classic AoO doesn't either. It's a target that move, not a pulled target.
I don't think it works.
>>
>>43578663
>>43578676
>>43578690
>killing off someone's class feature just because

Seems like a dick move. Why would a trained soldier go for a bird that's distracting him, instead of the fighter or the magic-user trying to kill him?

And why stop there?

"The soldier recognizes your staff as your arcane focus. He beats you an opposed Dexterity check, grabbing the focus out from your hands. You can no longer cast most spells."
>>
>>43578594
As a player I pay attention to the items I'm carrying and track my own encumbrance even though the gm says I don't have to.
>>
>>43578729
Find Familiar is a spell, not a class feature. Warlock familiars are much more survivable in that regard as well.

And most spells don't actually require material components, so they'd be fine.
>>
>>43578669
I tried to play a good-guy Harper cleric of Lathander through HotDQ, and it was just about the most frustrating thing ever. Whenever I tried to check on a PC that we'd helped (like that guy buried up to his neck who turned out to be a Harper,) they were always fucking nowhere. I used one of the suggested bonds in the organized play guide that was supposed to tie my character to the campaign more - I was looking for a particular kidnapped friend - and nobody had any fucking clue about who I was talking about for the entire book.
>>
File: octopus wallpaper.jpg (184 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
octopus wallpaper.jpg
184 KB, 1366x768
>>43578715
>>
>>43578729
Because he's not dumb as a bag of fucking brick?
Why not spending one of his attack to kill that fucking bird that stop him for fighting correctly, potentially killing him?
Why not snatch that focus the caster use everytime he cast a spell to stop him from casting?

No wonder you have a problem with a familiar giving advantage, you play on baby mode
>>
>>43578729
it is a dick move but if the help action is homehow the biggest cheese in a playgroup it may be justified. also just being aware that familiars are fragile little shits is relevant if anything can AoE at all.
>>
>>43578732
My DM expect us to do that. I also keep track of ammunition and the like.
>>
>>43578669
>>43578523
Haha, been there. I ran it all the way from Greenest to Tiamat, I could rant about the shittiness of Tyranny of Dragons for hours. To make it playable, you need to do many, many hours of additional prep, at which point...why did I buy this?
>>
File: burning hands.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
burning hands.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
What is your favorite level 1 spell?
>>
>>43578754
Do players also have access to disarm rules? because if yes, I'm all about that.
>>
>>43578772
Grease.
>>
>>43578772
Find Familiar, of course.
>>43578776
Of course. The only thing we don't use is marking.
>>
>>43578772
Armor of Agathys.
>>
>>43578772
shield
i have saved countless members of my party with +5 ac
>>
>>43578772
Cure Wounds.
>>
>>43578772
Bless ftw
>>
>>43578772
Create or Destroy Water

>Implying lungs aren't an open container
>>
>>43578807
might want to check that range m8
>>
>>43578749
I remember that Harper and that bond, and I can't blame your DM. The information is so fragmented. You can read through and know the adventure quite well, but even then it's unclear what you can play with and what you can't. There are a lot of situations where you think, "Okay, I'll improvize, this character is X," and thirty pages later, no, they can't be X, because they're Y. It's like the adventure is afraid of spoiling story details for the DM, which makes no sense.

So you come up with something, and it might be minor, but it turns out that has a huge impact on the campaign. Or the party kills a bad guy, then a later chapter depends massively on that bad guy being alive. An early example is the half-dragon, who conveniently gets replaced with his twin if he somehow dies (and for no reason, it works just fine if he stays dead).

It conditions you to not take risks. But then there are whole characters who go nowhere. Like that Harper you mentioned, or (minor spoiler) Jamna Gleamsilver, who appears and has an interesting set-up then does absolutely nothing. Ctrl+F, she just disappears from the book after a certain point.
>>
>>43578835
That's some sneaky shit brother.
>>43578838
implying i didn't dive in front of people and tank as the mage
>>
File: long__sustained_yelling.jpg (49 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
long__sustained_yelling.jpg
49 KB, 500x356
>>43578669
>be Warlock
>it's shit in combat because 5e bullshit legendary saves.
> have high CHA
>well at least I'll have high CHA to help in social events
>mfw
>>
>>43578845
I had her show up again in Rise as the informant with the possible location of Varram and his mask.
>>
>>43578807
Question about Shield for someone who actually knows how it works: Should the players know exactly what the attack roll against them was, so they know exactly when a Shield will help and when it won't, or should the DM just record the players' AC and tell them whether attacks against them hit or miss? I've seen DMs do both. This is one of those 5e things where the DM's play style can change the way the game works in unexpected ways. It comes up with stuff like Cutting Words, too.
>>
>DM rules that you cannot create doors with Illusory Reality because blocking enemies with doors is directly harmful to their plans of killing you
>>
>>43578772
I have trouble making up my mind, but I tend to make sure I start with Healing Word and Faerie Fire with just about any caster (t. I only ever roll Druids, Bards and Feylocks).

I would love Heroism a lot more if it didn't take up my concentration slot.
>>
>>43578948
I play it as "X is attacking and hitting PC1 on a 17, any reactions?"

Similar question, how do you all play Counterspell at your table?
>>
>>43578983
To clarify, 17 being the unmodified roll, not the total, so it's still a bit of a guess for them.
>>
>>43578948
I'd say having a player cast Shield and then telling him the attack still hits, deduct one spell slot, cry harder faggot, is a dick move on the part of any DM.

I think reading the exact numbers would be the most common method, though I could see DMs describing in-character how narrow a margin the attack hits or misses by, to prompt players to ask about them - but inevitably the exact numbers will have to come up.
>>
>>43578948
I tell them the attack roll result, then resolve it.

I used to think I was clever for hiding the numbers, instead hinting at them with a description:

"He nearly lands a solid blow, but you raise your shield just in time, barely blocking his attack!"

Then it would get to:

"She jabs her rapier at you, only just managing to cut through your robes for 3 points of damage!"
"Huh? Then I want to cast Shield."

Remember DMs: dice rolls happen first, the narrative happens second.
>>
Brain no work!

I've got a magic sword that was made by an Aboleth Noble for a servant. What should it do, to make it freaky?
>>
>>43578625
Familiars have 3hp max in most cases... why not just kill the familiar if you're such a total buzzkilling tool?
>>
>>43579032
I've always been of the opinion that a DM should be fairly free with information, out of character, and set the expectation that a player shouldn't Meta-game. It doesn't always work, of course...Dan, I'm looking you, ffs. >.>
>>
>>43578948
The spell is a reaction to getting hit, not to being attacked. If you don't tell them whether or not they're hit before they cast it it's a worthless spell and a waste of a prepared slot.
>>
>>43578845
Yeah I'm DMing that adventure right now and it's a pain. I'm kinda surprised about that minor spoiler because I thought that'd build up to something but whatever.
>>
>>43578983
It's never come up. Should PCs recognize when enemies are casting spells that are on the PCs' own spell lists? Or only spells that they know how to cast, so they couldn't recognize a higher-level spell than they can cast? Should some kind of Arcana roll come into play? Or should they not know anything about the spell before choosing to counter it or not?
>>
>>43579176
>"HA-HA! But the goblins only have 15 AC! And +4 to hit!"

God damn it Dan, everyone figured that out. Quit being a show-off.
>>
>>43578983
Me and my table play Magic together, so we're all pretty used to people going "in response I do X" for reactions. For shield I normally just give them the value, then they don't waste the slot.

>>43578949
I hate how the best wizard class can be fucked over by a retarded DM. I've got one who always gives creatures an immediate Wis save to identify illusions and refuses to learn how it actually works despite having it explained to him multiple times.
>>
>>43579184
That's not an option I was considering. The options are telling the player "The ogre hits you with his club" or telling the player "The ogre hits you with a 19."
>>
>>43579206
You know what's terrifying?

...he's said those exact words before. With an enormous belly laugh at the beginning.

You don't live in Alabama, do you? >.>
>>
>>43579226
Oh.
Either of those is fine. I like knowing the numbers myself but to each their own.
>>
>>43579166
This.
I had my owl familiar help me out on everything. Then they started swinging at it, and I had to really think that shit through.
>>
>>43579202
I just say what spell's being cast, I always make them declare their spells before casting for the same reason.
>>
>>43579202
>he starts waving his hands around and chanting strange words
Pretty sure I'll recognize it as magic, ham.
>>
>>43579293
Right, but wizards who have Counterspell prepared will want to know exactly what spell is being cast before they decide whether to counter it or not. Personally I rule that you have to decide to counter the spell before you know exactly what it is, because you have to start casting Counterspell before they've recited all the verbal components.
>>
>People using their features as intended to help them during the course of a game
How dare they!
>>
>>43578530
>>43578539
Well, shadow step does give them advantage on the grappling check
http://www.sageadvice.eu/2015/01/11/monk-shadow-step/
So not that bad.
>>
>>43579389
...not sure if he's joking, shove/grapple is a contest skill check, not a melee weapon attack. Having advantage on attacks doesn't mean you have advantage on athletics to grapple/shove as far as I know.
>>
>>43579431
"When you want to grab a creature or wrestle with it,you can use the Attack action to make a special meleeattack, a grapple."

It's a special melee attack. Shadow step specify melee attack, not weapon. So it's valid.
>>
>>43579431
It's a contested skill check made as a special attack action
>>
>>43579331
I make them roll an arcana, because I like to think that every wizard has his own methods to cast, also they could be not human and have different methods
>>
On a somewhat arbitrary train of thought, which class and/or spell would best represent a Super Sentai and/or Magical Girl transformation? Druid is obviously out, so I'm thinking all that's left is Bladesinger or Barbarian.
>>
>>43579482
I'd allow it, because I think it makes sense, thematically.
>>
>>43579521
I think it makes sense too. But it's RAW anyway.

>>43579520
Warlock, disguise self at will.
>>
>>43579520
Blade pact warlock. Mage armor and Disguise self at will invocations.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>43579552
>would you like to make a pact?
>>
>>43579552
>But it's RAW anyway.
Beastmasters with T-rexes are RAW too, what's important is that even Crawford say it works, so I guess I'm ok with that.

I guess it also works with any kind of advantage, right?
>>
Would an Aboleth be an appropriate Great Old One patron?
>>
>>43579603
Most sources of advantage I'd imagine so yeah. Though things like Reckless Attack which specify weapons wouldn't.
>>
>>43579564
>Both take an action
By the time you end your "Henshin" the combat ended.
>>
>>43579613
Maybe an ultra powerful one yeah. In general (and looking at the ones suggested in the scag) Warlock patrons shouldn't be things the PCs could be fighting as bosses before endgame.
>>
>>43579613
Only if it's the most powerful Aboleth that ever existed and will ever exist.
>>
>>43579603
>Beastmasters with T-rexes are RAW

Huh? Don't they have to be CR 1/4 or lower? Tyrannosaurus Rex is CR 8.
>>
>>43579552
>>43579564
Disguise Self is an illusion, though. I'd think that magical girls and sentai are legitimately depowered to at least some extent when they aren't transformed, instead of simply wearing illusions all the time that break when touched.

Mage Armor, I considered, but it should be more than just some purely defensive armor, shouldn't it?
>>
>>43579646
>Transforming in the middle of a fight
>>
>>43579646
Then Devotion Paladin. Combat starts, activate your magical girl weapon and then protection from evil/good or shield of faith as a bonus action
>>
>>43579665
>Not having a pact with ur-Abor, the first aboleth
>>
>>43579686
We are speaking of the most strict RAW ever.
Sure, your FIRST beast has to be CR 1/4 blabla, but once it dies the feature doesn't put limit to the second beast. Anyone with an IQ above 50 will realize that all your companions have to meet the same prerequistes, but by strict RAW, you can have a T-rex.

RAI doesn't work though, Sage advice already said no to that.
>>
>>43579699
>Not henshin in the middle of a fight
I guess you never watched Super Sentai or Kamen rider?
>>
>>43579753
But it's not like warlocks have different mage armor options here.
>>
>>43579737
Oh right, that's interesting.

Of course since it's no longer gained at 3rd level you can't add your proficiency bonus to the beast's AC, attack rolls, and damage rolls, etc. right?

I'm wondering where this obsession with RAW began. I don't see it in older D&D, I see it a bit in 3.5, and I see it a lot in 4E (which had some very strict, almost programming-like language), but I don't understand why people would think it carries over into a completely new edition.
>>
>>43579863
>Of course since it's no longer gained at 3rd level you can't add your proficiency bonus to the beast's AC, attack rolls, and damage rolls, etc. right?
Yeah, but is still a damn T-Rex, better than any animal companion at max level you'll ever have

>I'm wondering where this obsession with RAW began
There're retards everywhere, this is nothing new and no system is save from them
>>
>>43579863
RAW is used as a benchmark especially on the internet because house rules and group preferences can't really be taken into a discussion objectively. part of the fascination with 5e RAW is that it's written so loose that it enters the realm of the ridiculous with very little effort. My favorite is always that, by RAW, Fireball deals no damage.
>>
>>43579863
Idk, I'm a rule lawyer because I study law so it's a bit of side effect but I don't quite get why people focus on it so much when they don't like working with rules much
>>
>>43579941
I like a lot the, by RAW, you need to have two hands to use a two handed weapons. That's hit, just having two hands.
>>
File: maximum CREEEEEEEEED.jpg (10 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
maximum CREEEEEEEEED.jpg
10 KB, 250x188
>DM asks for me to describe my Warlock Patron
>End up accidentally describing Trazyn the Infinite
>mfw

On the bright side, the guy also has the soul of my Warlock's Lover, and he's never had both halves of a pair of star-crossed lovers before.
>>
One of my players wants to reskin their spells as ice/cold spells. in general is it going to cause an issue to change the damage type of a spell?
>>
>>43580036
Not really, just for resistance and the like.
Cold/Fire is not an issue since cold and fire are the most resisted damage types. Poison to something else is a buff because many are immuned.
Psychic/Force is god tier
>>
Rolling up a 10th level. Doing a heavy crossbow multiclass with rogue. Was thinking 6 fighter 4 rogue or 5 ranger 5 rogue. What you think?
>>
>>43580081
Figther would be best, I think. But mainly because I like trick arrow a lot and BM allow you to do that.
>>
>>43580036
What class? Maybe let him pick one per spell level and see how it goes.
>>
>>43579941
>My favorite is always that, by RAW, Fireball deals no damage.

That target gets absolutely wrecked though.
>>
actually debatable. since the point in space doesn't make a save, it doesn't technically fail the save
>>
>>43580130
I dunno, can a point within 150 feet even roll a save, let alone fail one?
>>
>>43580081
Why whould you want fighter levels in a rogue? Action surge doesn't work with sneak attack.
>>
>>43580081
1 fighter for archery , 9 rogue for 5d6 sneak attack dice and a flavour feature. Plus Evasion, double expertise, uncanny dodge and two ASIs for that 20 dex.
>>
>>43580168
well the spell only demands creatures roll the save. points are exempt
>>
>>43580130
>>43580168
>>43579941
I don't get it.
>>
>>43580177
>Action surge doesn't work with sneak attack.
what
you mean it doesn't stack? Yeah of course, but it's still effective for an archer
>>
>>43580081
5/5 fighter/rogue and play a swashbuckler/champion instead.
>>
>>43580177
>>43580178
This, you only "need" 1 level of fighter, nothing more really.
>>
>>43580225
What I mean is that you can't make than one sneak attack per turn, so you action surging will only mean to meh as fuck extra attacks (1d10+5 at best)

I recommend you xbow xpert though and only one level in fighter (I played a similar character till 8th level), you migh even find a sweat GM that lets you use shield with your hand crossbow.
>>
>>43580081
OP here, I was thinking that a 5 ranger would get me spells, colossus and extra attack, while rogue would get me sneak, uncanny dodge, and assassinate. I would start with 18 dex and sharpshooter and crsbow expert.
>>
>>43580205
PHB p. 202:
>For a spell like fireball, the target is the point in space where the fireball erupts.

PHP p.241-242:
>Each creature in a 20-foot-radius sphere centered on that point must make a Dexterity saving throw. A target takes 8d6 fire damage on a failed save or half as much on a successful one.

the creatures making the saves are not targets. but I guess >>43580130
is right though, it doesn't say the target takes damage when it fails a save.
>>
>>43580130
>>43580199
>>43580205
I'm assuming what he's saying is that the way Fireball is written in the book is that it states that the point itself must make the save. Obviously, RAI entails that enemies within the radius must make the save, but RAW lawyers would argue otherwise.
>>
Relatively new GM here. I've run about 4 sessions in a world I've home-brewed. Its great and everything, but when I read some adventures leagues modules or campaign books I realize there is a lot I am not incorporating.

Do you guys suggest lifting things from other adventures and mushing them into home-brew worlds? I checked out HOTDQ but everything felt way too specific. I guess I'm asking if as a first time GM i should keep making it up myself or start using published materials to fluff up the world.
>>
>>43580234
But the extra attacks are nice
>>
>>43580266
Colossus is nice, hunter mark too but the other spells from the ranger are not that good. I prefer figther myself
>>
>>43580337
If that's how you want to do it, sure. It's not exactly hard to modify things to fit into your setting.

I'd also recommend running LMoP. It's short, it's fun, and it helps new DMs see how a campaign typically flows, how loot and xp are handed out, how NPCs work, how to throw out plot hooks, etc. It's a good tutorial for everyone.
>>
>>43580337
It's definitely a good idea to look at adventures and note the elements and set pieces it does that you greatly enjoy, and kind of incorporating them. Non-combat events can be more memorable than combat. Like a chase sequence or an investigation or having the shmooze with nobles.

I don't think huge expectations will be placed on you to dazzle and amaze if you're new, but if you go out of your way to make interesting stuff, I imagine the players will notice. The DMG gives the advice that you should read your players to kind of try to guess what each of them likes from the game. Like, one of them may enjoy social combat more than actual combat, and you should accommodate that.
>>
>>43580330
Creatures in the radius roll saves, but they're not targeted, so they don't take damage regardless of whether they make the save or not. The target is the point of origin of the spell, which takes 8d6 damage on a failure, or half on a success - if only it could roll a saving throw.
>>
>>43580369
I'll check it out. I bought a 4e system for running crime that I'm building the campaign around. It has mod adventures happening in the city, but I can find a good reason to make the players leave.

Like you hint at, I'm worried that although each session is fun, my players may feel deprived of a sense of progress in the campaign. I mean I have a head kingpin they will need to take down, and some other normal adventurer threats, but so far they are just getting loot and building their gang.
>>
Would it be broken to allow a player who quote "wants to be Jackie Chan" and intends to take Tavern Brawler to use improvised weapons as monk weapons? I can't think of any reason why but I thought I'd check to make sure.
>>
>>43580419
IMO it would be a pretty awesome use of the feat even if it's not really raw.
>>
>>43580340
More sneak attack would probably be nicer because you don't have the fighter's 3rd attack.

>Fighter5/Rogue5
3x(1d10+4)+3d6 = 39

>Fighter1/Rogue9
2x(1d6+4)+5d6 = 32.5

You will say that the Fighter5/Rogue5 deals more damage, but the truth is that the rogue only needs to land one attack to add all the sneak attack dice, fighter needs to land 3 to deal more damage.

Unless you go battlemaster, but 5 levels in battlemaster aren't much.
>>
>>43580419
I would allow it, after all he was going to deal that damage unarmed any way.
>>
>>43580419
Mike Mearls said he'd probably allow it on his twitter so it's probably mostly RAI.
>>
>>43580340
The more damage is nicer.

>>43580390
So what you're actually saying is that Fireball borks the universe, calling for saves from a thing that can't make them. Every fireball causes a tear in reality as uncertainty about success or failure of the target tears it apart.

It really is the best blasting spell.
>>
>>43580502
Mike Mearls has now idea of how 5e works, so it's probably not RAI.
>>
>>43580518
>the guy who designed the system has no idea how the game works because he makes common sense rulings as a DM
>>
>>43580419
As long as he's using them properly improvised, and not utilizing the rule that allows improvised weapons to use stats of existing weapons they resemble.

He has to use that table leg as a table leg, not a club!

Basically, he's mechanically making the attacks unarmed, even if he's hitting them with whatever in-character. No, he can't get reach from using a ladder as a weapon. That would be pretty broken.
>>
>>43580518
real talk
>>
>>43580440
>>43580491
>>43580502
Okay, awesome.
>>
>>43580538
Did you even went to sageadvice? the dude really doesn't know shit, makes mistakes half of the time. He said you totally could use shield and handcrossbow just fine, guess what, RAW and RAI you can't.
>>
>>43580538
Mearls is an ideas guy, not a number or logic guy. That's why we have Perkins.
>>
I'm starting a 5e campaign in a week that's "Wuxia style" according to my DM. I looked it up and from what I can glean it's like standard fantasy but based in Chinese culture right? Two questions:

How can I become more familiar with the genre?

What's the best way to play a Viking-style barbarian in that sort of setting? (Big bearded dude who likes to party hard and fight harder, and has a huge axe/sword).
>>
>>43580572
*Crawford
>>
>>43580637
Best way to play that is to play like a Mongol warrior during the era of Kublai Khan.

>>43580655
Holy hell, you're right. My brain is fried today.
>>
>>43580637
>How can I become more familiar with the genre?
Movies, see "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", "house of flying daggers", "Hero", etc
>What's the best way to play a Viking-style barbarian in that sort of setting?
Mongolian like dude
>>
Wuxia is soecifically the semi-magical king-fu movie genre of films like Crouching Tiger and Hero. Basically over-the-top but not full-blown supers power level.
>>
>>43580681
So, big moustache and a fondness for horses?
>>
>>43580637
It's bushido like but without samurai, with martial artist that fight the good fight with kung fu and can walk on water and shit.
If there is magic it's usually from the bad guy
>>
>>43580723
Fondness for women and fighting, and a distrust of the outsiders who seek to destroy your traditions.
>>
File: soral-MPI.jpg (53 KB, 811x452) Image search: [Google]
soral-MPI.jpg
53 KB, 811x452
>>43580853
Les vrais se reconnaîtront
>>
>>43577821
That isn't a case of That guy, He's straight up This Guy. Talk about baller RP
>>
>>43578329
Are you an invalid?
>>
>At 11th level a monk can spend 2 ki points to grant to all weapon attacks a bonus of 1d8 radiant damage for 1 minute
Do you think this fixes the monk's problems about not dealing enough damage?
>>
>>43580853
So a cross between a Scotsman and a German?
>>
>>43581153
So hunter's mark/hex?
1ki+1 by level of spells could be nice, with the possibility of having it up for 8 hours with concentration for 4 ki (third level hunter's mark/hex)
>>
>>43581153
The monk is fine. They just require not being braindead
>>
>>43580853
I getcha, I'll talk with my DM about it. See where my character might be from.
>>
>>43581206
Hunter's mark/Hex needs a bonus action to activate and to pass to another target, monks already need to use bonus action for absolutely everything.
>>
>>43581225
Monk is the worst martial dprer in the game, Anon. Nobody wants you beyond 5th level unless you spam stun.
>>
>>43581153
Funny enough, that feature was in the playtest, exactly like that, same level, same cost I think, the only difference is that instead of radiant it was your choice among the elemental damage.
>>
>>43581250
>He doesn't know how to be the best at dealing damage with a monk
Kek
>>
>>43581239
Yeah, but having a damage boost for the day for one bonus action at the cost of concentration is good.
Since the monk doesn't have Con save and can't have too much in con because of Dex/Wis it would motivate them to be more mobile and avoid hit as they should.
>>
>>43581280
17th level Open Hand monks don't count, anon.
>>
>>43581280
Please, give me your secrets. Even if I highly doubt this is possible.
>>
>>43581299
Hunter's mark/Hex is against one target, if you float like a butterfly through the battlefield hitting targets and then moving to another one you're going to waste your ki stupidly, hunter's mark/hex is to focus damage on one target, not to be mobile.
>>
>>43581363
Floating to hit targets is already bad except if you stun and then you don't need damage.
It's a bad tactics in D&D since an ennemy with less hitpoint is as dangerous as an emmey with all his hitpoints. You need to focus fire already.

It can be good to go to the backline and focus fire the puny wizard or some shit and try to avoid AoO by running around
>>
>>43581178
Yes, but asian, shorter, and beefy as fuck.
>>
>>43577821

hahahaha that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>43581153
So like Paladin but spending 2 ki per minute? Seems fine

>>43581206
Do you want to add concentration to Paladin's Improved divine smite?
>>
>>43581387
If you are also spending ki to dodge or disenage you will only make two attacks, so in the end you'll only add 2d6 with your hunter's mark/hex and still be behind the rest of the martials in damage.
>>
>>43581438
That's already the monk problem.
Hunter's mark/hex at third level got 8 hour duration and refresh when someone die. I'm proposing the same thing.
Well, not really proposing, it's not my idea.
>>
>>43581457
No, what you're proposing is giving them a concentration feature that eats bonus actions, something that doesn't really work well with monks
What the other anon was proposing was something that was in the playtests (1d8 to all attacks at 11th level for 2 ki points per minute) and actually works well with monk because it doesn't eat actions he already is using neither is concentration something monks suck at.
>>
>>43580637
Wuxia is pretty China-centric, kind of the Chinese version of cheesy jingoistic pulp fiction. Foreigners are generally portrayed as evil or as comic relief. You'll have to be the latter. And instead of watching Crouching Tiger and other stuff from the 21st century, try to find older stuff like Come Drink With Me and The 36 Chambers of Shaolin, or Drunken Wu-Tang if you want to watch something batshit crazy and full of D&D-style monsters (pic related.) That will give you more of a clear idea of the cliches that the later films were playing off of.
>>
>>43581516
One bonus action that last for all the day.
I already got one monk multiclass with warlock in my game that does that with hex and he got no action economy problem or concentration problem.
He does have mobile tho

I'm not really ok with giving 1d8 for one minute for 2ki free of charge. You can use it for almost all encounter with two short rest by day
>>
>>43581579
>One bonus action that last for all the day.
You also need to spend bonus action to pass the hex to another target once the first dies, so hope they last more than 2 turns or else you won't even have bonus action to disengage, dodge, FoB or martial arts ever.
>>
>>43581579
>11th level feature
>Free of charge
Well, I guess you will ban INFINITE damage or 10d10 in the worst case for only 3 points.
>>
>>43581627
They already got a 11th lvl feature tho. It's free of charge because you add a feature to the monk to make them better and it doesn't have any drawback.

I would prefer a feat for versatile weapons or something like that that just a straight damage boost exclusively for the monk
>>
>>43581579
>I'm not really ok with giving 1d8 for one minute for 2ki free of charge
Don't play paladin or some clerics then, they add that trully free 24/7
>>
>>43581658
>You're not ok with adding a feature to a class for free
>You must hate all class that got it!
No.
I don't want you to add wildshape to the rogue but I don't hate wildshape.
>>
>>43581643
>They already got a 11th lvl feature tho.
A lot of classes gain more than one feature at certain levels, that's nothing new.

>Free of charge
2 ki points per minute is not "free of charge" but whatevs

>it doesn't have any drawback.
Features that don't add drawback? yeah, that was never seen before, look at all the drawbacks extra attack on fighter gets, or relentless rage gets, you're totally right.
>>
>>43581682
Again, he's not copying paladin, he's actually copying the fucking monk from the playtest, now remove your head from your ass, it clearly affects your judgment.
>>
>>43581643
>with no drawback
That's usually the point of a buff, anon. If a class is underpowered, you shouldn't look to add changes coupled with drawbacks that net 0 power difference.

Besides, it has a ki cost so it's not free.

>>43581682
Try not to get triggered by the radiant damage. Adding damage on melee hit is a common way to boost dpr for melees. Pretty much every class gets them in some form.
>>
>>43581643
>How do we fix monks problems?
>Lets add a feat that everybody can pick
Yeah, that will totally reduce the distance between monks and the other martials
>>
>>43581739
Monks in the playtests were broken, no need to get ideas from them
>>
>>43581739
>Hurr, you're not agreeing with me, pull your out of your ass
Oh fuck off. I'm not against giving something to the monk, I'm against this feature I don't like it
>>
File: china-ancient-gunpowder.jpg (18 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
china-ancient-gunpowder.jpg
18 KB, 400x292
>>43581525
Crazy weapons help the mood, too. Whatever kind of weapon yo use, ask to refluff it as something weird and preferably completely impractical. Like a maul could be a boat anchor or a giant bronze teapot on a stick, a pike could be a steel hand with point claws on a long stick, a battleaxe could be a set of long blades strapped all down the length of your arm, and a hand crossbow could launch little rocket-propelled model birds.
>>
>>43577821
I've been laughing for a solid minute now.

Fuck you anon, your 'That Guy' is a genius
>>
How is Eldritch Knight using the new melee cantrips? I would imagine that being able to Green Flame Blade with a greatsword and then make a bonus action attack would be pretty good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.