[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your last party must now face Sheev. What are your chances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 28
File: Sheev.jpg (32 KB, 383x300) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.jpg
32 KB, 383x300
Your last party must now face Sheev.

What are your chances?
>>
>>43570069
Beat up an old politician?

Hah! No problem, I give him four seconds before he drops dead.

At least that fat slob Armstrong used to play football and has some mass to throw around! But I'd give him a single round at best.
>>
[Spins Internally]
>>
>>43570069
I don't have "heave" as one of my talents so I'm fucked.
>>
File: 0f26920417[1].png (8 KB, 406x189) Image search: [Google]
0f26920417[1].png
8 KB, 406x189
>>43570069

I'll try spinning. That's a good trick.
>>
>>43570108
>>
File: 1429868455064.gif (789 KB, 444x272) Image search: [Google]
1429868455064.gif
789 KB, 444x272
>>43570137
>>
>>43570134
Terrible by level 1 fighter power standards.
>>
>>43570069
>Sheev

I really want to beat up the stupid fucker that came up with that name.

It sounds like some tard with a bad lisp trying to say "Steve".

Besides, we all know his first name **IS** Emperor. He made it legal.
>>
1 beam laser from a starship and he'd be vaporized.

My party would deal with him from orbit without batting an eye.
>>
>>43570134
You fool! Only the Chosen One can spin!
>>
I think our ascension-level bullshit dark heresy group could take him
>>
I think our chances are good... from a certain point of view.
>>
File: Sheev Spin.webm (888 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Sheev Spin.webm
888 KB, 1920x816
How would you write out the stats for this attack?
>>
>>43570289
>Sheev Spin
>for each hit roll another attack until you miss
>If it's treason, then double any to-hit bonus on the attack
>discard all high grounds and Jedi techniques currently in effect on the combat
>>
>>43570324
>discard all high grounds
That's too op.
>>
>>43570333
They can just reapply the high ground on their own turn. But making the high ground unstable is the reason spinning is so effective, the reason Anakin was the chosen one, it's the key to all this.
>>
>/tv/ memeposting is becoming some kind of Jojo-esque Star Wars game on /tg/
>>
>>43570324
Does he use normal melee attack rules or does he use Piloting (Planetary)?
>>
File: DrPavel.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
DrPavel.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
>>43570361
>CIA Power Stance

>Morale bonus to diplomacy and intimidation
>You become the one in charge here
>Allows one free attempt to disallow target from bringing friends
>>
>>43570395
>You must shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>>
>>43570069
You can't cleave the Sheev
>>
File: PoV.jpg (25 KB, 924x398) Image search: [Google]
PoV.jpg
25 KB, 924x398
>Essentially what the movies don't explain and you have to work out for yourself is 1) the high ground is a position of unparalleled power in the Force and 2) that each Jedi seen in the films has a unique force ability (sort of like Stands in Jojo in some ways).

>Obi Wan's ability is 'A Certain Point of View'. This allows him to interpret the high ground according to his own view of the situation: for example in the picture although he is below Darth Maul he can use 'A Certain Point of View' to actually be on the high ground in comparison to him. He uses this ability at multiple points in the series, including when Darth Vader strikes him down and he ascends to a higher plane of existence (Vader had thought to counter him by fighting on a flat, featureless floor but this backfired) granting him unimaginable power through 'A Certain Point of View'. This ability could be considered similar to Jojo's King Crimson or Medaka Box's All-Fiction.

>Vader's power is 'Spinning'. This is an extremely powerful ability as well and in some ways the perfect counter to 'A Certain Point of View'. By using 'Spinning', Vader changes the environment so that it's almost impossible for his opponent to determine the high ground, which is shifting constantly. Vader has experience with his own power and can choose to strike only when 'Spinning' gives him the high ground. Vader's use of this ability as a young boy is what marked him out as the Chosen One of the Force. In the fight where Obi Wan defeats Anakin, you can actually see Anakin beginning to spin as he makes the leap - it's just unfortunate that Obi Wan had experience fighting 'Spinning' through training with Anakin and, for instance, fighting General Grievous.This power could be considered similar to Jojo's Gold Experience Requiem.

Original thread: https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43411095
>>
File: joestar wars.png (350 KB, 1431x1955) Image search: [Google]
joestar wars.png
350 KB, 1431x1955
>>43570361
Reminder that Phantom Blood Menace was weakest part.
>>
>>43570324

You forgot

>Flabbergast enemies with utterly ridiculous battlecry, giving them a -5 to all defense rolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBLcxXR1PMw&feature=youtu.be&t=38
>>
File: 1429681128180.png (109 KB, 200x295) Image search: [Google]
1429681128180.png
109 KB, 200x295
>>43570137
Glorious.
>>
File: kyle katarn vs jerec.jpg (308 KB, 1200x787) Image search: [Google]
kyle katarn vs jerec.jpg
308 KB, 1200x787
>I said my lightsaber was a tool of justice. Not used in anger. Not used for vengeance. But now I'm not so sure. And besides, this isn't my lightsaber.
>>
>>43570108
AAAAAAAAOOOOOUUUUGGHHGHGHAHAHAGHAHHHHHH
>>
>>43570395

So what does Bane's power give you? The ability to crash flying objects?
>>
>>43570069
>an inquisitor and his possy of sub humans + the special snowflake vindicare
Vindicare probably wins
>>
>>43570679
>What matter is our plan

>Must be a Big Guy
>Nobody cares until you put on the mask
>Once a day can learn what Dr. Pavel told the CIA
>Crashes plane with 1d4-1 survivors
>>
>>43570679
Being an addict to roids.
>>
>>43570679
Bane's power increases your character's size by 80%, thus making your character a big guy.
>>
>>43570777
Bane is a big guy 「FOR YOU」, so his power probably makes him bigger than the opponent.
>>
>>43570884
Which thusly give him the high "ground" because he's a big guy for you
>>
>>43570884
That could be abused to shit, though.

What if he declares a mountain as his foe?
>>
>>43570908

Then he becomes a really big guy.
>>
>>43570610
>You should have figured out the power of the dark side by now, dumbass!
>>
>>43570931
Wait, what if the power is based on one's own perception or opinion of big?

Obviously someone bigger than me is a big guy, me being 6'5", but if he was 6'7" I wouldn't think he was a big guy, he'd just be a barely bigger guy, he'd have to be at least 6'10" before I thought "Fuck, that's a big guy." so is the power based on pure numbers, or is it based around making your foe admit to you being a big fuckin' guy?
>>
>>43570069
>Two in universe "Z-List" supervillians
>One's an illusionist and hypnotist prone to performing stage magic on a city-wide scale to enable heists and his own goals.
>The other is an expert marksman and former anthropology student who met the other guy in college. Loves props and making things. Intentionally set himself up with a robo-raptor steed.
>Their companion, a former Yakuza thug turned vigilante that owes them his life now after a thing involving the Thule Society and mad scientists that became a heist turned horribly right.
>Together they keep accidentally fighting crime with crime.
Not real sure here.
>>
>>43570069
>exalted
We're going to pull >>43570137 this trick right on his lightsaber

>M&M energy manipulator/mad scientist
He's getting fizzled out of both his lightsaber and force lightning and then experimented upon.
>>
>>43570069
My last game was a Black Crusade bit, which was loaded up with a shitload of Chaos Space Marines.

Sheev dies like a bitch.
>>
>>43570187
It was George Lucas
>>
>>43570137
I didnt realize how much i wanted this.
>>
>>43570395

>Remove all Hot-Heads from play
>>
>>43570247
How would your party know sheev to be a target worthy of orbital bombardment? I assume to them he would just appear to be an old politician.
Unless of course thats how your party deals with everything.
>>
>>43570324
Note that the Sheev spin was only possible due to the temporary power boost he gained thanks to 「It's Treason Then」. Without that boost he would be unable to emulate 「Spinning」, which is why he never spins in any of the other movies.
>>
>>43571952
If it's lead by a 40k Imperial inquisitor, it's entirely understandable.

Inquisitors nuke everything that even slightly smells like heresy.
>>
>>43572066
But you cant interrogate a dead heretic!
>>
>>43572066
No, no they don't.
If an Inquisitor went around nuking everything he suspected of heresy, or even knew to be heresy but the spread was small, he'd very quickly find himself dragged before an Inquisitorial Tribunal and executed.
>>
>>43571967
Once Palpatine was Emperor, theoretically, how would 「There Is Always A Bigger Fish」have interacted with 「It's Treason Then」?

Palpatine was the highest authority in the galaxy, so would the god of the Star Wars universe have been summoned into the material realm? Is that why Sheev had Darth Maul defeat Qui Gon?
>>
>>43572138
>god of the Star Wars universe have been summoned into the material realm
Star Wars doesn't really have gods. The closest things are Kyle Katarn's beard and Abeloth, the latter being more of a diet eldritch abomination than an actual god.
>>
>>43570137
>theres no WHY WONT YOU DIE
thats not how it happens
my autism
>>
>>43572160
The Sith Emperor from TOR got close to godhood. Closer than any other Sith before or since, before the Disney reboot it was canon that he survived into the galactic civil war period before he finally got killed.
>>
>>43570069

Who would win, Sheev or Bane? With all of their Meme-Powers of course.
>>
>>43570069
Movies/current canon Sheev, or novels/comics Expanded Universe Sheev? The former is easy shit for all my parties even the D&D 4e ones where we are all Lvl 1, the latter...maybe my level 20 D&D 3.5 Wizard has a chance.
>>
File: picard-facepalm.jpg (23 KB, 921x606) Image search: [Google]
picard-facepalm.jpg
23 KB, 921x606
>>43572213
Sauce? If it's the Sith who went under the name, Vitiate, then Wookieepedia only shows deaths up to 3640 BBY and a final death in the region of 3640-67 BBY.
>>
>>43572138
Well, you know how the Vong came out of nowhere with no foreshadowing whatsoever?
Yeah.
>>
>>43572249
Yup its Vitiate

He isn't all that special though. Plenty of Sith "survived" for eons by just keeping their spirits dormant and possessing whatever poor smuck wandered into their temple.

Vitiate just got really fucking good at possessing people and superboosted himself by ritually force draining entire world of life
>>
File: Darth+Sidious+vs+Darth+Maul.gif (5 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Darth+Sidious+vs+Darth+Maul.gif
5 MB, 500x281
>>43570069
Probably gonna kill us all.
>>
>>43572274
Yeah, pretty sure he died long before 60s BBY. The Plagueis novel confirms him as dead decades before the Clone Wars.
>>
>>43572249
>67 bby

It seems some amendment is in order. He survived up until just before the clone wars.
>>
>>43572097
This. It's a good meme, but Inquisitors are actually there to make sure that Exterminatus isn't necessary. After all, it's the Imperial Navy and/or Space Marines who handle it after that point.
>>
>>43572259

Didn't they throw some in later? Like with Outbound Flight?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>43572286
probably

but you never know, I mean the fucker somehow set up a SECOND Empire in Unknown Space without anyone knowing about it
>>
>>43572274
The thing about Vitiate though was that he could easily survive the death of a host body because his essence never fully resided in one. Most other Sith that gained extended lifespans via bodyswapping couldn't survive the death of a host if there wasn't another potential host they could jump into at the moment of death.
>>
>>43572312
Not that hard to do in the Unknown Regions, seeing as nobody ever goes there (charting safe hyperlanes appears to take fucking forever). Thrawn managed to do it. Plus, planets were still being discovered well into the New Republic era (see: Adumar).
>>
File: Shadowrunner Plans.jpg (359 KB, 700x3333) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrunner Plans.jpg
359 KB, 700x3333
>>43570069
We refuse to face him, then try and bomb him to death, if that fails we start dropping starships onto his current location.

If that fails, we dress up a Spirit like one of us, and send him out with a sword to fight him.
Also a chest cavity full of explosives.
For when he defeats it.
>>
File: oldSnake.png (169 KB, 626x705) Image search: [Google]
oldSnake.png
169 KB, 626x705
>>43572304
There's also Ordo's story about the pod of unknown design in KOTOR (maybe it was KOTOR 2) that he once encountered on the very fringes of uncharted and unexplored deep space at the galactic rim that fucking exploded out of a comet and flew out of the galaxy.

Though it might just be speculation that that was a Vong probe; I've never seen confirmation on that.
>>
File: Smug Sheev.png (8 KB, 359x291) Image search: [Google]
Smug Sheev.png
8 KB, 359x291
>>43570069
My exalted group could do it.

My D&D groups? The sheev scream and sheev spin destroy them.

It's treason then, afterall.
>>
>Sentai campaign
Oh shit OH SHIT.
That would be fucking awesome, but all six of them would die
>>
>>43571040
the latter, like how Maedhros the tall is always about a head taller than anyone he meets
>>
>>43572274
>ritually force draining entire world of life
So you mean he stole Nihlus's shtick
>>
>>43572873
He takes 10 days of set up, though.
Nihilus just sort of waves his hand at a planet and it's fucking gone.
He's seriously out of proportion to the power scale of everything else in Star Wars.
>>
>>43573042
He was also one hot mess rather than in control of anything
>>
We all have shotguns and phosphorous rounds.

Dude is fucked and on fire.

We check his breathing with a mirror and his heartbeat behind the neck, under the arm and behind the ear as is customary when commissioned to inhume some body.

The we pin a receipt to what's left of the body.
>>
>>43572239
Sheev merely adopted the memes. Bane was born in memes, moulded by memes

Soo Bane wins
>>
>>43572239
Darth Bane?
>>
>Two are immortal
>All but one are immune to magical manipulation, and therefore Force mind tricks
>The one who isn't is the weakest in general
I'd say he's pretty boned. But so are most who pick a fight with god-level DBZ characters.
>>
>>43570069
They polymorph him into a molerat, cast water breathing on the mole rat, swim with him down to the bottom of the ocean, stop the water breathing, and watch as the mole rat, and then sheev drowns.
>>
>>43570324
>discard all high grounds and Jedi techniques currently in effect on the combat
High grounds aren't really discarded, from a certain point of view
>>
>>43574103

Why does he use the Dark Side?
>>
All of us a utterly boned except the Druid who is a literal goddess.
She effortlessly wipes the floor with him before trapping him in a tree, alone to ponder the rest of eternity.
She then collects our bodies and buries them in her glade and finally informs our families of our passing.
She flexes what little political power she has among the other gods to ensure we all receive the afterlife we deserve.

Where she buried us six unique trees grow, each reflecting who we were in life.
She tells summer itself to remember our names and then she once again goes to sleep for many decades to come.
>>
>>43570679
with no survivors
>>
File: 2018823-palpatine1.jpg (80 KB, 790x744) Image search: [Google]
2018823-palpatine1.jpg
80 KB, 790x744
>>43570137

I HAVE A DREAM! That every person in this Republic will FULFILL THEIR DESTINY! A GALAXY OF THE TRULY FREE DAMNIT!

An Empire of passion, not serenity! Ruled by FEAR, not FAITH! Where the Will of the Force bends for the user, NOT the other way around! Where power and justice are back where they belong... IN THE HANDS OF THE VICTORIOUS!

Where every man is free to rage and hate for THEMSELVES!

Fuck all these Limp Dick Jedi and Chicken-Shit Senators! Fuck this 24/7 Holonet spew of Twi'lek and Corellian BULLSHIT! Fuck Republic Pride! Fuck the Mandalorians! FUCK ALL OF IT!

The Republic is diseased! There's no saving it. We need to pull it out by the roots! Wipe the slate clean! BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new Empire will be born! Evolved and UNCHAINED!

The strongest will rule, and the weak... they will die. Free to live as I have forseen, we will make the Galaxy GREAT AGAIN!

Only now, at the end, do you understand. I'm using war with the Seperatists to get elected... so I can END war with the Seperatists! In my new Empire, people will die and kill for what they believe!

Not for credits! Not for Bacta! Not for what the Jedi tell them is right! Every man will be free to have UNLIMITED POWWEEEEERRR!
>>
I think people are missing the two real questions here:

>Does your party know that Palpatine is a sith?

Think about it. The only people who knew the truth outside of Palpatine's inner circle before ROTJ were Bail Organa (KIA on Alderaan), Ben Kenobi (KIA Death Star) and Yoda (In exile). How does your party find out?

>How does your party GET to Palpatine?

Getting into the Imperial Palace is no small feat. There's an entire fleet of Star Destroyers dedicated to its defence, and once you're on the planet there's the Coruscant Guard, regular stormtrooper patrols, a palace that was so steeped in paranoia Palpatine genetically modified the PLANTS into being spies, and finally his own Royal Guards.

Even Archer would probably take a few seconds to try and come up with a plan.
>>
>>43574309
I'm guessing the GM's girlfriend was playing.
>>
>>43574387

We found that recording in the ruins of the jedi temple from when he turned Anakin Skywalker into a sith lord. Real oversight on his part.

Clearly we just need to install a deflector shield up at maximum (since it's strongly implied that with a functioning deflector shield can run any blockade like it's no problem) onto one of those millions of speeders flying right outside his window and show him why Coruscant is home of the mid-air collision.

That or wait for him to come to the Death Star, because the ludicrous ease of infiltrating that place should make it a cake walk.
>>
>>43570069
Yeah, they'd straight up murder him.
>>
File: Sailor Moon - To many Senshi.png (2 MB, 1914x479) Image search: [Google]
Sailor Moon - To many Senshi.png
2 MB, 1914x479
Mahou Shoujo vs Palpatine.

Good question actually.
Our magical protections are strong enough to stop bullets, even a railgun once, but Lightsabers can melt through heat-shielded doors and would most likely cut through our enchantments.
We are far more mobile though, easily able to dodge a bullet after it's been fired and leap well in excess of 100 meters at a time.
He could cut us but we can stay well the fuck away all the same.
He has lighting but that seems to require somewhat close range and the more general mental abilities we are likely shielded against.

If he can Force Choke, then we may have some trouble but I doubt he could choke one of us and fight off another at the same time.

It'd likely be a standstill till either he gets bored trying to kill us or our allies show up.
Including eleven other Magical Girls, a Magical Boy, a ghost, a quartet of time-travelling sisters and five soul-eating demons attempting to reform.

Not only could he not win, he'd likely head for the hills while the going is good.

What worries me though is once the Illuminati finds out about him they will stop at nothing to recruit him. If Palpatine get's his fingers into a world spanning empire that can topple nations with a pen-stroke, then we'll need something far stronger then magical amulets and next millennium future tech.
>>
>>43574440
Silly anon, the ruins of the Jedi Temple ARE the Imperial Palace
>>
>>43574200
>>
>>43574560
Oh fuck you. That fucking image.
>>
>>43574395
She's just a Barbarian.
The Druid was a major part of our campaign at the beginning, it heavily involved the gods.
Since then things have gotten more mundane but during the course of the adventure it was revealed our Druid is the Goddess of Summer.
Not that it helps us much. She refuses to use most her powers and won't aid us any more then another mortal could or would. She very much believes in the circle of life and the only reason she considers us higher then plants and insects is because we helped her reunite with her sisters and she considers us friends.
The only real mechanical ability she brings is ∞ HP really.

So we have used her as a doorstop or speed bump on the odd occasion.
>>
>>43574537
Not true. Palpatine intentionally left the ruins of the Temple intact (though emptied of anything actually useful) as a message to the people of the Empire on the price of defiance, and as a trap for any Jedi.

>>43574440
Which means you guys are in for a fun session.

>My party are Paranoia Troubleshooters.

Ho boy. Palpatine won't even need to lift a finger. If we survive long enough to figure out that he is an unregistered mutant, then the Loyalty Officer will betray the party to learn from him (mystic), the Happiness Officer will have slipped at least half of us suicide pills (PURGE), the Hygiene Officer will be too busy going into catatonic shock at Palpatine's face, the Equipment Guy will betray the party for a chance to see the Death Star (Frankenstein Destroyers), and the Team Leader (myself, communist) will betray the party on principle the moment he sees a RED lightsaber.

In short, another day in the life of Alpha Complex.
>>
>>43571952
have some PCs on the surface with tight beam laser comms, spotting the target for the ortillery.

its a Traveller party btw. Those operators aren't to be fucked with. ~1200 tons of starship and 3 battle dress (read: terminator armor) sporting PCs, all with laser rifles or fusion rifles (equivalent of plasma guns or lascannons)
>>
>>43574610
If we're bringing spaceships into the fight anon, I fear you might have bitten off a tad more than you can chew.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coruscant_Defense_Fleet
>>
>>43571967
>>43572138
no no no, 「 it's treason then 」isn't an actual ability of Sheev, it was him realizin that the being who claimed to be mace didndu was is fact the infamous shapeshifter traitor treason (or it may be treason traitor, I always get that order mixed up)m and then using the general ability 「 true name 」, which, after saying the beings true name, gives Sheev the highest initiative automatically, and makes all attacks against the named being twice as effective, as well as giving Sheev a surprise first round, which he used to kill all the jedi, leaving only traitor with him.
Unfortunately for Sheev, that one exchange they have ends that combat, making him lose all his bonuses, which is why he needs Anakin's help, which he gets by making him realize that didndu was in fact, traitor treason.

Your thinking of 「AAAAAAAAOOOOOUUUUGGHHGHGHAHAHAGHAHHHHHH」, which was gve him the buffs you described.
>>
>>43570069
My character is a Dark Inquisitor broken into total loyalty to the Empire, though more specifically Vader. He's also autistic due to a rather awful torture session after a failure. No, I didn't make him that way, the GM, who is a shockingly function autist, chose that one after said torture session.

So basically as long as Vader doesn't order him to do otherwise, he'll happily decapitate himself at the Emperor's orders. He'll, he'd disembowel himself while yodelling if the Emperor willed it. He's that rarest of things; a loyal darksider.

His main drawback is that he finds any lesser amount of loyalty disgusting and something to be violently corrected if possible- and he's a brutish blunt hammer. He attacked a rebel base by having shuttles divebomb it.
>>
>>43575238
It doesn't help that my character has the mannerisms, numbness, and voice of Bane. And I banequote constantly.

He got the numbness from the same torture session. Longterm electrical exposure is nasty. Benefits- I got power armor! And minor full body numbness! And autism! wait
>>
I want /tv/ to fuck off back to its cesspool.
>>
>>43574596
In canon, the Jedi Temple becomes the Imperial palace.
>>
>>43574492
>If he can Force Choke, then we may have some trouble but I doubt he could choke one of us and fight off another at the same time.

Wrong.

Also you're kinda forgetting the part where the guy force stormed the shit out of planets (Force Storm is Force Lightning but even more powerful). The guy's a fucking planetbuster, well actually beyond a typical planetbuster.

Unless this is new canon Palp who's only got the movies then yeah he's weaksauce.
>>
>>43576394
>The guy's a fucking planetbuster

then why did he need a death star

checkmate expanded universe
>>
>>43576394
Isn't Clone Wars still canon? If so, he's still pretty hard.
>>
>>43576473
Because he can't rightly say
>Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my mind!
Easier to just build a giant laser to do it for him so he can stay at home in the basement acquiring power.
>>
>>43576473
There's not even any EU left. It's now the Fanfic Universe, or FU.
>>
>>43576473
Death Star was more a symbol of fear than actual planetbusting. There are much more powerful things in the EU than the Death Star, and Palpatine is even more powerful than those things.

>>43576502
Yeah CW is still canon. He's still pretty legit yeah but compared to EU Palpatine he's nothing. EU guys go crazy with making Sith Lords more powerful than Palpatine and weapons stronger than the Deathstar. Then Lucas basically ensured that Palpatine is supposed to be the strongest Sith Lord no matter what. That's when shit like Dark Empire happen where he's stupid powerful and that one storyline where Luke (at this point the most powerful character in the entire series) fights a Palpatine clone and gets his ass handed to him by the shitty clone.
>>
>>43576523
I thought it was called Legends.
>>
>>43574492
Unless your party was the ludicrously overpowered Sailor Senshi, in which case the entire galaxy is pretty much their plaything by the end of the manga.
>>
>6 level 30s that later became gods

I think we got this
>>
>>43574387
Alright, more expansively for Exalted party: SUDDENLY we find ourselves in crossover with Star Wars. Ok. We already were in space setting so we adjust quickly. Anybody who makes an aggressive move on us, I eat in order to gain their general knowledge of the setting.

We then proceed with our plans to take over, eventually making our way to Coruscant and Senate and all the jazz. (Going by OP pic, we're during the Separatist war yet.)

Palps seizes power. That's quite a bummer to our plans. So we stroll up there before Mace Windu. Lets say I'm solo for a little extra challenge.

So Palps has an upstart Ragyo-lookalike politician stroll up into his office.
By the Force he immediately detects some heavy murder intent.
Proceeds to stab with lightsaber.
Very surprised when I dodge it as if I had jedi precognition and put a blaster to his temple.
I am also very surprised when he dodges this and deflects further shots with the lightsaber.
I pull out (out of magical storage) an artefact reforged vibroblade and proceed to have an epic duel.
Until I get bored and overpower him with Perfects.
NOM goes the heart, I assume his identity and proceed to build the Empire but without all the bullshit Sithing.

Optional forward step is to send a demon to ghost in and eat his face. When the demon fails, time to go in ourselves, everything else pretty much the same.
>>
>>43577509
Scenario 2: he's already the Emperor.
We disguise ourselves as Imperials, discover Rebels, switch sides, laugh at Luke's newbness, eat Jabba and his Sarlacc, proceed to crash death star 2 with no survivors.
>>
Well, we're playing Scion. But we're not god-tier enough to smite nations single-handedly yet.

Lightsabers probably do agg damage, and almost certainly have the piercing quality. Two of us can soak some of that, and one of them can convert it down to lethal So we have two guys that can feasibly parry a lightsaber, if only for a short time, with their bare forearms. They're not as fast or as skilled as Sheev, though, and the guy who IS faster than him can't take many hits.

I'm guessing that if it's canon Sheev we take some hurt before spinning him all the way to his grave. If it's Fanfic Universe Sheev, we get spun right around.
>>
>>43570069
+ Lighting powers because he's an evil space wizard.
- Lightsaber because he's not an evil space knight.
>>
>>43571040
Isn't there a character called Kanata in Type-Moon who can become strong enough to beat anything so long as she's capable of understanding its fundamental nature and recognising it as an enemy? Maybe that's how Bane's Force power works, except it's slightly harder: He can become bigger than the opposition provided that a) they don't feel in charge, implicitly surrendering the moral high ground, and b) that the engagement was part of Bane's plan, thereby attaining the metaphysical high ground.

Notice during the plane scene he aims to drag the plane in such a manner all his opponents end up lying in a pile beneath him, and that as his confrontation with Batman in the sewers draws to a close he has manipulated to fight to stand on a bridge above him.
>>
>>43573062
This, Nihlus wasn't in control really, it was in control of him. It kept him around only to feed itself.

Palps? he had control. That's the difference.
>>
File: Clap.gif (540 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Clap.gif
540 KB, 400x300
>>43574381
Bravo.
>>
>>43579320
Nigga you got lower standards than Minnie the Moocher.
>>
Oh man, such a lust for incredibly overpowered characters.

My last party would probably all die horribly if they fought this man. Turns out Bronze Age armor does not stand up against laser swords. The only thing that I think that we could potentially hit him with is our horse archer, and maybe with our Primalist(think Punch Druid with only very partial shape shifting) if he managed to get in the range to convert his own organs into acid sacs/electric eel parts, so he could maybe hit him with something debilitating. But seriously, we would die in a fight.

But merely facing him? I think the good Chancellor always has more government work to hire contractors for, and the party is in desperate need for gainful employment for food money.
No need to fight him, he has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>43570069
The 1/8 Avatar and her not-friends die in a horrible manner or escape in an improbable one.
>>
>>43570069
Very high depending.

My last party was a group of god kings that had a deal with a god in exchange for power. They shouldn't have many issues unless it just so happens that god needs Sheev then we are boned.

The one before this party though would just get fucked over since they where just some low tier magical girls and a low tier demon summoner.
>>
>>43578636
Poor Darth Nihilus Become one of the top strongest beings in star wars but lose your mind in the process then get bitch slapped by some bitch.

>>43578316
>Isn't there a character called Kanata in Type-Moon who can become strong enough to beat anything so long as she's capable of understanding its fundamental nature and recognising it as an enemy?

Nah, A tad more complex then that. It's been a while but as I remember her her power was more like reality would try to make it so she wouldn't die. So you use a time attack on her and now she is immune to time travel effects. You use acid and now she is immune to acid. She only got really absurd when she entered a universe with no rules and her entire "Will gain victory/never die." Nature got out of hand leading to her flying around a solar system.
>>
>>43579879
>one of the top strongest beings in star wars
Man, KOTOR II power levels were wonky. All that hype and build-up for the Sion and Nihilus battles and they turn out to be almost comically weak when you do throw down.
>>
>>43580103
Yeah. Kind of sad about that really I mean they all looked pretty cool and they had some great powers. Just that game was wonky as hell so by midgame the exile was god. I remember taking all my armor off and weapons and beating Nihilus to death with my fist.
>>
>>43576289
That's wrong though. The palace exists before the fall of the republic, he just renamed it
>>
>>43572097
unless he nukes the tribunal beforehand, but then he's got a whole other set of problems.
>>
File: maskhissesandbanegroans.jpg (213 KB, 805x581) Image search: [Google]
maskhissesandbanegroans.jpg
213 KB, 805x581
>>43579879
>that 4th grader Powerman bullshit

Nasu needs to get out in the fresh air more
>>
The attack was only effective due to the surprise round. Some kind of flying pounce or practically any Tiger Claw maneuver.
>>
>>43580103
>>43580285
You didn't get the point of the fights they were supposed to be easy. Or at least the Nihilus was supposed to be easy due to who the Exile was. Sion keeps coming back to life unless you talk him down.
>>
>>43581497
>You didn't get the point of the fights they were supposed to be easy.
Bad game design, intentional or not, is still bad game design. And seeing as KOTOR II on release was buggy and unfinished, I'm going to go with the simpler explanation of the devs simply being unable to design good boss fights.
>>
>>43581583
You really weren't paying attention to the dialogue if you think Nihilus being a piss easy boss fight is bad game design.
>>
>>43570069
That depends. Are they facing an old politician in Space 1889 or does he bring a saber and the Force with him?

If the later, 3/4ths die but they kill him in the end. If the former depends on how cunning he is, but they'd probably chloroform, torture, and kill him.
>>
>>43581583

And who are you to decide what good and bad game design is? The only conceivable objective metric you could use for that is how close a game's traits are to the conceived intent, and the Exile is obviously supposed to be overpowered as hell.
>>
>>43581608
The dialogue was a shabby excuse for how weak the resolution was. At least put in some challenge like making Nihilus a competent swordsman even without his gimmick. It was an utterly anticlimactic finish to all the build-up and hype. The motherfucker was even given top billing as the most prominent thing on the cover.

>>43581672
>obviously supposed to be overpowered as hell
Or the devs just didn't finish balancing the game and enemy stats, just like how so much other stuff was left unfinished.
>>
>>43580970
No, it's not. This is mentioned over and over again in the new canon, that after the change from Republic to Empire Sheev took over the Jedi Temple and turned into the Imperial Palace. Tarkin, Lords of the Sith, and both the main Star Wars title and the accompanying Darth Vader title show that that's the case.

This is different from Legends, in which it laid dormant. I even said what I stated is from the new canon.
>>
>>43570443
>"Only Sith deal in absolutes"
>to Jedi, who has the high ground is a matter of perspective, but to Sith it is an absolute
>this is why Maul and Anakin lost and Obi Wan won
>>
>>43581933
I didn't find any of that in my search, but I'm willing to believe you if you point me to some proof.
>>
>>43581868
>The dialogue was a shabby excuse for how weak the resolution was.
How? The dialogue was the best thing in the game; hell it's one thing Obsidian's amazing at as game developers and why it's the best Star Wars game. If you thought that the fight was always intended to be epic the whole story went completely over your head. Nihilus was always supposed to be "anticlimactic". Nihilus feeds on the force, and Exile's a wound in the force because of her involvement in Malachor V. The whole game's about the Exile being a force wound of some sort; how the Jedi reacted to it; how the Sith reacted to it; and how it relates to the events the Exile was involved in. Nihilus' almighty power comes from exclusively being a force black hole. When that force black hole doesn't have anything to suck in, it's powerless. All that so called build up and hype all foreshadowed Nihilus getting his ass kicked cuz they weren't saying that he's all powerful, they were saying he's like a blackhole of the force that needs to constantly feed on it.
>>
>>43582047
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Palace/Canon#History
>>
>>43582138
>The dialogue was the best thing in the game
The boss dialogue, I meant. From what I remember, the dialogue during the fight implied that Nihilus was still meant to be scary as hell even while Visas tried to weaken him. The rest of the game's dialogue was hit or miss. Couldn't be arsed to care about the companions with how few conversations they offered.

>Nihilus always intended to be anticlimactic
Cockblocking the player is still a pretty shitty move, especially in a game where combat was already a piss-easy chore from the very beginning. The "black hole" thing didn't hold up mechanically, either, since, in my playthroughs, at least, he still got destroyed by Force powers. Putting the Nihilus fight in a room full of food, a la the final Malak battle, would have at least given him a chance to shine. Maybe even throw in some Sith alchemy shenanigans since he knows how to work that, too.

Or have the Exile suffer her own major gameplay-affecting backlash from Nihilus' feeding. The Exile fed on the Force, too. She and Nihilus were opposite sides of the same coin. Even the game speculates that Nihilus learned his black hole schtick from the Exile.
>>
>>43581122
Kanta is actually really weak to be honest. She was just tossed in a universe where there wasn't any will holding back her powers. On say earth Gaia would basically slap her shit if she tried that.

Primordial demons and the likes are stronger as well. People really overestimate.
>>
>>43582784
Really overestimate her that is. She basically needed the exact right circumstances to hit that level and if she left that empty place she'd snap back to just being pretty much immortal.

Hell even Arc is stronger then her.
>>
>>43570069
>Nechronica
>being undead created so some long dead Necromancer could watch us suffer for his entertainment, we can literally fight on even if there's nothing left of us but our weapons
>also, kind of doubtful that he can get much Force sensing going on because we're the walking dead
>Jedi still need functional systems of internal organs
>a Doll's default, unenhanced teeth break one Part on a successful hit, as do her fists on a successful swing
>an entire system of human internal organs, bar the heart and spine, is enough to make for two Parts
>heart and spine are both single Parts
>Therefore, the approximate abstraction value of a zombie girl bite / punch is somewhere around "literally ripped out your heart / spine / lungs"
>this is also the approximate value of the basic, bullet-based guns we have
He's fucked the second he assumes one of us is down just because he inflicted enough damage to kill a squishy living person. My money's on the psychic literally exploding his heart with a skill that offers no contested rolls, or possibly on him turning his back on the decapitated heavy gunner and not realizing he's about to get a rocket shoved up his Dark-Side-rotted ass. Don't get me started on what happens if he doesn't take the two-headed loli seriously.
>>
>>43582784
She also kind of has the issue that she has to die a horrible death in order to get an immunity now that I think on it. One asshole killed her for a couple years straight to see her limits and we still don't know what the hell is up with the limbless protagonist.

DDD will never be finished anyway.
>>
>>43574387
Neither of those questions are meaningful, because they are outside the scope of OP's statement, which is that "your last party MUST NOW FACE Sheev".

Your party knows that they must face him because that knowledge is integral to the premise of the thread.
>>
>>43576394
Only the Movies are now canon. Not to sure about the Clone Wars and Rebels cgi series though. Certainly Lucas thought of Clone Wars as canon.

>>43576744
It's heavily inspired from the Sailor Moon and would likely follow similar power levels but our group are not only all new to the Magic Girl business, we we're somewhat forced into our position and so we are even weaker still. Kinda like Sailor V from the Manga.
>>
File: Sailor Venus and Sailor V.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1100) Image search: [Google]
Sailor Venus and Sailor V.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1100
>>43586284
Forgot the pic
>>
>>43586284
>Only the Movies are now canon.
TCW, Rebels, Tarkin, Lords of the Sith, Heir to the Jedi, A New Dawn, Aftermath, and a bunch of new comics are canon as well.
>>
>>43586284
>Only the Movies are now canon.
The movies, and the cartoons, and any additional EU works produced after the change (which IIRC includes a few books and comics and shit).

Also parts of the old EU are canon if the new EU references them for whatever reason (but only the parts that are referenced).
>>
>>43586387
>new comics
>>43586419
>works produced after the change
Great, are we going to end up with the exact same canon mess we just escaped from?
>>
>>43586444
Too early to tell. I'd think Disney would keep a tighter leash on things.
>>
>>43586444
No, because they've created a team to manage canon. Presumably they've hired talented people, rather than George Lucas to do so.
>>
>>43586444
obviously they have no idea what they're doing if they decided that KOTOR era isn't canon.
>>
>>43582537
>Couldn't be arsed to care about the companions with how few conversations they offered.
So now we know exactly why you think the Nihilus fight was an anticlimactic cock block. Kreia offers a fuck ton of conversations and the particular ones along with Visas that imply the guy is nothing but a black hole. That's all his existence is. Kreia explains this to you. You have a dialogue option with her after you talk to Visas where you go "holy shit this guy sounds really fucking strong," and Kreia is like "nah that's bullshit the guy's forced on feeding off the force."

>The "black hole" thing didn't hold up mechanically, either, since, in my playthroughs, at least, he still got destroyed by Force powers.
Couldn't feed with the Exile right there so force powers still work on him. Why? Because...

>The Exile fed on the Force, too.
No and yes. No in that it's like nothing Nihilus does. Exile's Force Wound happens from a break from all the bonds she had with those that died when the superweapon was activated. Nihilus' wound happens from the same event, but he was one of the people on Malachor who got hit by it. Miraculously he survives, but also feels the complete lack of the Force not in him, but around him (where as Exile had it happen in her.) He learned how to eat force from Traya not the Exile.

Due to the Exile influence force bond thing, she's able to draw from the force of those around her. That's how she has force powers. Drawing from others is not the same as feeding on them. When Nihilus tries to eat the Exile's force, he was expecting some more force for himself to eat, but what he got instead was the exact same feeling he felt back on Malachor (the complete lack of force around him.) Revisiting that traumatic feel caused him to feel all sorts of weak and fucked up, making him an easy target for the party.
>>
File: 1441030161316.jpg (52 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
1441030161316.jpg
52 KB, 960x541
>>43570187
>Besides, we all know his first name **IS** Emperor. He made it legal.
Why do you think he went to all that trouble in the first place?
>>
>>43570069
>Your last party must now face Sheev.
>What are your chances?
Do we have the High Ground?
>>
File: Hospital.jpg (100 KB, 850x629) Image search: [Google]
Hospital.jpg
100 KB, 850x629
We're a group of children with crippling disabilities living in a hunted hospital in a Victorian-esque Not! England run by an abusive, amoral doctor and cared for by a nurse who may be a literal angel.

Oh an we all have mild psychic abilities.

Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen were a greater threat to Palpatine then us.
>>
>>43570247
>Getting to Sheev with orbital bombardment prepared without him knowing

He's basically a level 20 Psion//Assorted Combat Class

Nigga can see the future.
>>
I give in to my resent of the warrior. He wasn't a humble as me and started a relationship with our female cleric whom I tried to woo with soft words.
I strike her down in one swift attack and turn around ready to strike the bewildered warrior before he can react.
I have fallen as a paladin and I feel mighty, soon I shall rule a galaxy and no bitches can oppose getting dripping wet from men with power.
>>
>>43587435
oppose // resist *
>>
>>43570187

Just like how CIA's name is CIA? Because he *IS* the CIA?
>>
>>43570069
>Level Nine Anima Party
>Tao, Wizard, and Technician
I think we could take him. Though I'd fair better if he attacked me first, entire Tao build is based around Defense and Counter Attacks.
>>
>>43587826
>Because he *IS* the CIA?
No, because he's trying to take your price. Just like ALL US Intelligence services, of which there are way too many. Almost every time American or US-aligned citizens die to some plot or other it's because the intelligence agencies who knew were too busy being fucking toddlers to inform anyone.
>>
>>43587023
also planetary shielding. First You'd need to steal imperial shuttle and... oh wait I've seen it somewhere
>>
>>43587883
It's actually fucking hilarious how childish the army, FBI, CIA, and NSA towards each other.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Bane teams up with Luke to crash the deathstar with no survivors, but his master plan goes awry after he finds out CIA is there on inspection.
>>
>>43586484
>obviously they have no idea what they're doing if they decided that KOTOR era isn't canon.
SHOO! SHOOOOOOOO!
Let me dream!!
>>43587943
>>43587883
It's what happens when you blackbox vast swathes of an organization and tell them to "do stuff, I guess". Happened in Europe, happened in America, will keep happening as long as nobody has the guts to bring them to heel.

The fucking IRS is better at catching drug rings than the agencies dedicated to it simply because they're focused enough to be mortally offended when something escapes their grasp.
>>
>>43587970

Does CIA work for Sheev?
>>
>>43587980
Sheev gave orders to Itin at the Aegen Sea, who then relayed them to CIA, Maiman and Smee.
>>
>>43570333
You're right. He should gain control of all high ground, as the spinning inverts the positions of the combatants.
>>
Question.
Who is faster in a fight- A guy who has precognition and above-average human speed, or a guy without precognition but equipped with MUCH MUCH higher than human speed, agility, and normal perception?

Because I'm running a speedmonster who spears the shit out numerous times a second, and the answer to that question is probably the answer to who wins the fight.

Because nothing in setting can really deal with a lightsaber.
>>
File: mind blown.gif (473 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mind blown.gif
473 KB, 480x270
>>43581976
OH SHIT
>>
>>43570069
>Sheev
You mean Palpatine?
>>
>>43586520
>Kreia offers a fuck ton of conversations

Don't know about you, but none of that showed up in any of the conversation options I got. Everyone stopped offering new topics early on and repeated attempts to return to them after every quest and planet yielded nothing new. All Kreia had after the first couple of talks was new techniques. Reloading old saves to mess with companion influence didn't do anything, either. Maybe a bug but that's still not a point in the game's favor. With all the technical issues my playthroughs had, I wouldn't be surprised.

Even then, one expects Nihilus to have something else up his sleeve. Writing his weakness and reaction that way is still an anticlimactic cockblock because the writers could have easily made him react with anger instead. Running into the Exile should be like ordering a fine steak dinner and being served an inedible facsimile of a steak. Hell, at least give his gimmick more room to shine. A room full of food or Sith alchemical weirdness would have translated his powers into mechanics. Or let Nihilus even the playing field by incapacitating the Exile's own food/Force sources in a way that more heavily affects game mechanics. Or simply tweak it so that he can't feed on the Exile directly but still absorbs Force attacks from her and other Force-sensitive allies. Something to make him a compelling, dark reflection of the Exile rather than just some punk with the munchies. Making Nihilus a complete pussy isn't good writing. It's a waste of potential for a villain that could have been cool. He was the biggest thing on the cover and a prominent part of marketing media.

Also, Wookieepedia mentions that the Dantooine Jedi believe that Nihilus' schtick was learned from the Exile. So at least part of it was learned from imitation.

>draw from the Force of those around her
>not the same as feeding on them
That's still similar. The Exile's gimmick is just more like taking small bites out of multiple dishes.
>>
>>43587980
The Dark Side has corrupted him. He's SheevIA now.
>>
>>43572348
>For when he defeats it.
note there is no talk of 'if'
>>
>>43576518
at home being... The base that does the planetbusting?
>>
>>43589172
>Don't know about you, but none of that showed up in any of the conversation options I got. Everyone stopped offering new topics early on and repeated attempts to return to them after every quest and planet yielded nothing new. All Kreia had after the first couple of talks was new techniques. Reloading old saves to mess with companion influence didn't do anything, either. Maybe a bug but that's still not a point in the game's favor. With all the technical issues my playthroughs had, I wouldn't be surprised.
1. If you weren't playing the game on PC, play it on PC
2. Patch that shit
3. This isn't needed for all those conversation options, but for additional even more cool shit get the TSLRCM

That sucks that happened to you. Every character outside maybe the light side bounty hunter chick have a very interesting twist to them.

>Even then, one expects Nihilus to have something else up his sleeve.
Why? The guy was written as a mindless force predator. That's all he was. It's what Kreia tells you after the "holy shit Kreia what do this guys stupid powerful" conversation option.

>Running into the Exile should be like ordering a fine steak dinner and being served an inedible facsimile of a steak.
No, running into the Exile should be like ordering a fine steak dinner and being served instead another dose of the most traumatic incident in your entire life.

>Something to make him a compelling, dark reflection of the Exile rather than just some punk with the munchies.
Neither Nihilus or Sion individually were supposed to be straight up reflections of the Exile. All Jedi and Sith characters all together were a reflection of the Exile. This game takes just as much time shitting on Jedi that it does on the Sith.

>Dantooine Jedi believe that Nihilus' schtick was learned from the Exile. So at least part of it was learned from imitation.
Dantooine Jedi got played by final boss.

>That's still similar.
But in the end very different.No bites just manipulation from Exile
>>
>>43590474
>It's what Kreia tells you
Right from the beginning, the player knows that Kreia is a secretive, manipulative bitch whose words range from half-truths to lies. With Kreia's explanation in mind, it's still expected that Nihilus would have some sort of trump card or that his mindless predator persona would be a facade because the player has no reason to trust Kreia.

Plus, Nihilus is still capable of communicating, empowering allies, and all sorts of mad science and Force manipulation according to the fluff, so there's still hints that he's far smarter than Kreia and the game give him credit for. There was potential for a more complex character.

>another dose of the most traumatic incident in your entire life
Fair enough, but Nihilus is a Sith Lord. He should be harder than that. The fight takes place on his turf and the cause of this new trauma is visible and squishy. Nihilus should have been able to put two and two together and concluded that this particular Force wound could be ended with a bit of lightsabering.

I guess it's also the fault of game mechanics for making enemy lightsabers so weak. The few hits he did land didn't seriously threaten my Exile's HP despite most Jedi gear just being fancy pajamas. Nihilus' lightsaber felt more like a shiny nerf bat than a lightsaber, even without piling on defensive buffs. Meanwhile, the Exile can carve through fuckers like she's wielding an actual saber from the films.
>>
>>43591342
>Kreia is manipulative bitch
Exactly. There's no way in hell she stood a chance against Nihilus, so she had Exile beat him. Not to mention she had Nihilus eat all of Telos IV in a troll move by her cuz he was expecting force sensitives everywhere. Also it's stupid to not notice the wisdom in a lot of the stuff she says despite being manipulative as fuck.

>There was potential for a more complex character.
Nihilus isn't supposed to be a more complex character. Dude was literally a force black hole that's why he disappeared completely when he died. Nothing else. As for complex characters there are tons of those in the game (Atton, Kreia, the Wookie, Sion, Atris, what was actually going on in the Jedi's minds, etc.) I have no idea why you're so stuck on the guy because he completely butchered any and all expectation you had for him.

>Second half of your post
What? Do you know how trauma works? Shit if you get raped, then somebody else kills the rapist, it doesn't make the pain go away just like that. Dude became the same weak helpless thing it was back in Malachor. Yes the game's a bit on the easy side overall, with only the last two bosses really being of any threat. But to use Nihilus as an example is really dumb cuz story/intent wise he was supposed to be a weakling once you reached him.
>>
>>43591824
>wisdom
It's difficult to figure out which wisdom is actually applicable useful because of how secretive she is. Much of her "wisdom" can be interpreted as cleverly spun lies and half-truths to string you along on her plan. She's never completely straight up with the player. When Kreia says that a fight should be easy, the first thing a player might think to do is stockpile meds and grenades.

>I have no idea why you're so stuck on the guy
In response to the guy who claimed Nihilus was supposed to be easy and simple. KOTOR II has plenty of other problems but those weren't brought up. Plus, the simplicity of the character and fight are boring. Sion was boring, too, but at least the solution to his fight was interesting.

>trauma
Sure, if you're a normal person. Sith aren't normal. For Sith, murder tends to be very cathartic. Plus, the guy's still got a lightsaber. He (and all the Sith mooks, for that matter) should at least be able to do some sort of damage.

>intent
Intent doesn't automatically make something entertaining. The devs may have intended to make the Exile overpowered but that still makes combat boring.
>>
>>43592270
>It's difficult to figure out which wisdom is actually applicable useful because of how secretive she is.
Not really since some of it can actually increase your stats.

>In response to the guy who claimed Nihilus was supposed to be easy and simple.
Which he was, and it was foreshadowed this is what would happen.

>Sith aren't normal.
The Sith in the game aren't particularly normal Sith. Nihilus wasn't a Sith because he's necessarily evil; the poor guy just wanted to feed. Not to mention that even Jedi get fucked in general by Force wounds. It's why the Exile was exiled to begin with, and also why when Revan was still Sith he would take captured Jedi to places with Force Wounds so it would be easier to break them and turn them into Sith.

You obviously don't like the whole thing because it went completely against your expectations. Having too many expectations in life isn't great.

>combat boring
Not being challenging aside, I thought it was a lot of fun. More fun than Kotor 1 at that, too. A wide bevy of options available, and you ain't about that life if you don't think just popping into a room solo and downing everyone with one Force Storm isn't cool at all.
>>
>>43574381
Somebody turn this into a picture so we all can save it, please.
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.