[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In painting, you can design your characters however you like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ross.jpg (226 KB, 682x1000) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
226 KB, 682x1000
In painting, you can design your characters however you like. How about you design me with some stats?
>>
He's got high CHA, that's for sure.
>>
>>43567812
Strength: Optimism
Dexterity: Solid, but not spectacular. Leaves room for happy little accidents
Intelligence: Doesn't matter if you aren't the smartest, you can still make something beautiful
Constituion: Never give up
Wisdom: Anything you can practice, you can do
Charisma: Everybody should have a friend
>>
>>43567812
Bob Ross is a Minor Deity with the Creation, Compassion, Plant, and Animal Domains. His favored weapon is Diplomacy. Clerics of his domain spread the "happy truth" wherever they go, and will never fail to stop and appreciate all they see on their travels. They are not major miracle workers, but instead devote themselves to small wonders; helping restore a farmer's fields, putting up a small cabin in a wood that nobody knows about, at the end of a trail that only the deer walk. Finding the lost parents of a little baby squirrel.

Domain power: "There are no mistakes, just happy accidents."
2+CHA mod/day, touch, harmless, 40' radius, DC 55 WIL save negates. For 24 hours, the blessing negates the next critical failure roll the blessed individual makes. Instead, that roll in some way that benefits the individual and those around him. The GM will decide what the effects actually are, but in no way can said effect negatively affect anyone under the influence of this domain power. Common affects include minor orison blessings on all affected, Cure Light Wounds on all affected, etc. The effects do not need to make sense in the context of the situation; a warrior swinging with a greatsword while under the influence of this power and critically missing might, instead of dropping his greatsword or hurting himself or an ally, somehow bury it into the ground, creating a small healing spring that casts a Cure Light Wounds on all in the affected area. Regardless of the other beneficial effects, whenever this power triggers, a small evergreen sapling miraculously sprouts at that location.
>>
Well he was a drill sgt. so his phys stats are probably all above average, but his wisdom would be fucking godlike.
>>
File: 1447057088915.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1447057088915.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>43567812
What would be his SPECIAL?
>>
>>43568284
one of the domains should be artifice

also, I'd assume he'd be part of the same pantheon as Mr. Rogers
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43442899

It has literally not even been a week since we had the last Bob Ross Stat Me thread.

It's weird how millennials are just now learning about him.
>>
>>43569316
They marathoned The Joy of Painting on Twitch and drew 50 000+ people
>>
>>43569740
The final episode of the stream had over 190k.
>>
File: 1446831199115.jpg (170 KB, 322x467) Image search: [Google]
1446831199115.jpg
170 KB, 322x467
>>43568201
right answer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.