[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exalted General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: Blood_Ape.jpg (75 KB, 576x673) Image search: [Google]
Blood_Ape.jpg
75 KB, 576x673
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://jyenicolson.net/exalted/. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition
>3E Backer Core https://mega.nz/#!E1dRBBIa!ZbQG4IasYCJRli2bhgE2MOdWeFAeV3N1rqL9kAIGbNE
>Character Sheet & Init tracker: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByD2BL6J89Nick41YUk0RUt3YlU
>Online charsheet:
http://howsfamily.net/Exalted
>General Homebrew dumping folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
>Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
>Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
>Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

Resources for 2.5 Edition:
>All books with embedded errata notes, as well as some extras: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/253ulzik1j9s5/Exalted
>Chargen software: http://anathema.github.io/
>Anathema homebrew charm files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pka3nz3vqbqda/Anathema_Files
>MA form weapon guide: http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/ExaltedMA.html
>http://www.mediafire.com/view/ua7tanepy2jfkdp/Exalted_2nd_Ed_-_Return_of_the_Scarlet_Empress.pdf

Resources for 1e:
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vp0e9id3by6m/Exalted_1e

Demon edition. How have your players used demons? How have they fought demons? Anyone ever got involved with a 3CD? Anyone ever killed one?
>>
First for Morke and Holden are liars desu
>>
We buggered the hell away from Great Forks when we found a 3CD was being summoned there, and half the circle had aggravated damage up to their -4s due to the ST rolling 6 sux off 4 dice for an environmental hazard.
>>
>>43567985
>buggered the hell away

Yeah that sounds like an average day in Great Forks.
>>
>>43567909
<3
>>
>>43567985
Which 3CD? Some of those are definitely worse than others.
>>
>>43568518

Can't remember the name, but we didn't know which particular one was being summoned when we skedaddled. It was one which caused all social groups caught beneath it to mutate.
>>
>>43567736
>Use Demons
Absolutely, the Eclipse match maker had a neomah henchwnech who helped with fertility clinic needs.
>Fight Demons
All the time. Blood apes are nasty go to mooks for baddies. Several second circle Demons are villains in their own right. Sondok has a guard duty habit.
>Involved with 3CD
The twilight had a mad boner for Amalion. She was receptive but shy.
>Kill a 3CD
Well, there was this climactic throw down with an Infernal who was trying to become the defining soul of Adjoran, and in the battle they called up another silent wind soul. They didn't kill it so much as put it in a box with it's competition
>>
>>43567736
>Demon edition. How have your players used demons? How have they fought demons? Anyone ever got involved with a 3CD? Anyone ever killed one?
I had a player who was one of those sorcerers in 2e that always had a retinue of demons. One calibration, he was keeping it pretty tame. The game was set before the disappearance of Big Red, and the players were living in Thorns at the time. (Before their string of Very Bad, Not Good Years).

So in the middle of this Calibration, Thorns kinda goes full shut-in. Most of the dynasts holed up in the palace and all that. One of the players sneaks out to go buy drugs from his dealer. The other players notice his absence, and one of them fucks off to find him, banking on the idea that he was going to try to get his fix. Along the way, they encounter a pack of seven Erymanthoi in the middle of a B&E, and being DBs, they feel like they have to be fucking heroes.

The Sorcerer asshole knows that he and his dope-fiend buddy are out-classed, and he really regretted not having any Erymanthoi of his own that weren't being assigned to other tasks. All he has in his retinue at the moment: A single Neomah.

So he looks at me and says "Neomah can make illusions, right?" I was kinda thrown off by it, double-checked, and sure as fuck, the had a really poorly written illusion power of some sort (wtf?).

He basically ordered the Neomah to create an illusion of the Exalted equivalent of sorority girls having some kind of silly party down the street, hoping that the Erymanthoi would behave like they lived in an 80's slasher film.

I went ahead and kinda ran with his plan, which also involved sneaking around with the Neomah and the Dope Fiend, following the Erymanthoi that were following his demon's illusion to the general direction of the nearest 7th legion outpost.

Calibration folks. Or cocaine. You choose which to blame.
>>
File: Blood and Fire v2.1.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Blood and Fire v2.1.pdf
1 B, 486x500
New edition of Exalted? New edition of Blood and Fire!

>Blood and Fire? What's that?
A rules hack for running Exalted using Cortex Plus Heroic, the same system as Marvel Heroic Roleplaying and Fantasy Heroic Roleplaying.

>Why should I use it?
Because it's loads simpler than the Storyteller system, with a greater narrative emphasis and a flexible power system that lets you create your own character however you want to.

>Are you trying to compete with Storyteller?
No, I'm just providing an alternative for people that like the setting but don't like the system.

>Is the game complete?
Basically. There are still occasional minor revisions happening, but the game is a complete system. You still need the Exalted setting books to understand the world, though.

>If the game was complete, why is there a new edition?
Complete doesn't necessarily mean perfect. Version 2.1 is to clean up the text, add new material, and revise the art.

>I don't understand thing.
Well, I'm in the general most of the time, so if you have a question, you can reply to this post. I'll probably get to it before the thread collapses.
>>
>>43569489
Can you help do an exalted conversion to FATAL?
>>
>>43569622
Just play Storyteller and add an "Anal Circumference" Merit. There, you're done.
>>
>>43567736

Can I use Deamons in Exalted?
>>
>>43569882
Only if you don't put an 'a' in demon.
>>
>>43569663
yes but what pointless subsystems can I clutter the game with?

10 pages of ass charms?
>>
>>43570200

To achieve an orgasm, first you have to gather silver EXP through dirty-talk. Silver EXP lets you make roles to begin foreplay, which gathers Gold EXP, which lets you perform Erotic Maneuvers. Erotic Maneuvers grant White EXP, which can be spent on a roll to achieve orgasm. Achieving Orgasm has a terminus of six; if you can't roll 125 successes, your sexual partner can never orgasm again.
>>
File: giphy.gif (787 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
787 KB, 480x360
>>43570255
>>
>>43570255
hue

more?
>>
File: 1343673036071.png (301 KB, 433x653) Image search: [Google]
1343673036071.png
301 KB, 433x653
http://howsfamily.net/Exalted/
Anybody having a problem selecting caste?
>>
>>43571209
Yup, me and a few people in my group have had that as well
>>
File: 1440411455817.png (622 KB, 790x720) Image search: [Google]
1440411455817.png
622 KB, 790x720
>>43570255
>if you can't roll 125 successes, your sexual partner can never orgasm again.

Oh e3 Craft, you so crazy
>>
>>43571209
I can get at it using tab selection, but that's still pretty garbage.

Doesn't seem to be possible to caste/favor Craft at all (yes, yes, why would anyone do that?) Supernal also doesn't seem to exist.

One more reason to wait on Anathema and stick to PnP until then.
>>
>>43571209

That issue should be fixed now.

>>43571509

I can favour it be clicking on the title of the Craft box in edit mode. You should be able to Supernal something by clicking an ability when you've already selected it as a caste ability. This requires having a caste selected.
>>
Any limitations on demon summoning this edition?
>>
>>43571991
You have to buy pokeballs to store them in. Each one costs 6 obols.

I'm bullshitting, of course. I didn't notice any particular changes.
>>
>>43572031
though interestingly enough an occult twilight can have six spirit familiars. (Essence) from his anima power, so effectively max five from that. and one custom job from Ephemeral Induction Technique. so a 'starter' and five captured spirit mons, all of them valid targets for your survival charms...
>>
What kind of an exalt would/could Medusa be?
>>
>>43573363
She is a mortal cursed by a god.

Why are you people so insistent on making everything Exalts?
>>
>>43568518
>Summon Erembour in Great Forks.
>Ask for her sweet 9 success benedictions to dick a local goddess.
>The goddess is literally, metaphysically blown away by the sex, and take days to put her spiritual form together.

I house-ruled that Erembour benediction is non-charm successes, because honestly, if you summoned a 3CD to ask for a dice-adder, you better believe this dice adder is some shit.
>>
What does /eg/ want from Lunars in 3e?
>>
>>43573911
Who cares? They have changed their function every edition so far.

Kinda ironic, that.
>>
Hey /tg/, I just remembered the most awesome fucking artifact in Exalted, and realized it's not present in the 3rd edition core:

The Ultimately Useful Tube

So how would we re-create this wonder of better times long past, with the new system?
>>
Would Shehai Shen She Ru be a viable Martial Arts style?
>>
>>43573911

I thing 3E is actually heading towards my vision for Lunars, reading between the lines.

I had houseruled canon for our games. Basically:

* About 2/3 of Lunars were Silver Pact. The Pact's primary goal is the destruction of the Realm. Almost all of the other third know about, and have contacts with, the Pact, but pursue their own goals.

* The Silver Pact are a combination of underground railroaders, guerilla fighters and Cylons. They smuggle new Lunars away from the Realm, attack Realm assets, and insert Lunars into prominent positions to sabotage it from within.

* The Silver Pact is centrally co-ordinated. Due to the size of creation, the only place it is feasibly to run it from is the Blessed Isle. The eldest and most powerful Lunars are located there, under the Realm's nose. The mortality rate is high - most leaders only survive a few decades after they take the post. There are no remaining First Age Lunars in the Pact.

* The Pact has been effective. Their agents have been known to successfully, albeit infrequently, impersonate the heads of Great Houses for up to a year. There is general paranoia in the higher echelons of the Realm in regards to who is or is not a Lunar.

* The Bond is a thing, but it's different from the First Age. In the First Age, Lunars had no castes, but were instead shaped by their bond, making them the perfect complement to their bonded Solar. The late First Age Solars abused the bond to screw over their Lunar mates, and when the Solars were killed, the Lunars had the opportunity to redefine themselves. The Silver Pact's tattoos are the physical manifestation of the bond, bound into Moonsilver, and shaped to give the Lunar a caste. Non-Pact Lunars have developed other methods of manipulating their bond into a caste (meditation, Wyld exposure, Sorcerous workings, etc).
>>
>>43574160
>The Pact's primary goal is the destruction of the Realm

...Why?
>>
>>43574187

In-character or out? In-character - because the Realm has been sponsoring Wyld Hunts to track them down and kill them since the Usurpation, and because they feel the right of rule should descend to them, as the Solars' partners, rather than their up-jumped footsoldiers. They feel they could run Creation better.

Out-of-character; because they needed a somewhat-unifying mission over the last few thousands of years, and a reason to interact with the other pro/antagonists of the setting.
>>
>>43574237
So, their primary goal is conquest of the Realm, not destruction.
>>
>>43574237
>They feel they could run Creation better.
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>43574187

They hate it for being an imposter of what once was(Ma-Ha-Suchi and a few others can still remember the glories of the first age IIRC).
>>
>>43574242

Potato, potata.

>>43574247

Hubris isn't the sole domain of the Sidereals
>>
>>43574160
>I thing 3E is actually heading towards my vision for Lunars, reading between the lines.
I hope not. Your idea is among the worst I have heard yet.
>>
>>43574403

That's ok. Your criticism is among the most pointless I've ever read.
>>
What has been the worst place added to 3e?
I hate Fajad, Grieve.... practically all the North.
>>
>>43574478
I pretty much like all of them.
>>
>>43573911
More elders to kill in amusing and possibly degrading manners.

I want my players to kill and grind Leviathan into delicious whale chili to feed at the lunar convention.
>>
File: 19cn7p7ve71yxjpg.jpg (182 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
19cn7p7ve71yxjpg.jpg
182 KB, 600x600
>>43574282

Potato
>>
My players want to build a kingdom in the southwest. Best location for it?
>>
>>43573911
Less focus on being a Silver Pact/Elder pawns. Just because I'm a Lunar shouldn't mean I have to give a fuck about destroying the realm or building some stupid barbarian nation to throw at the Realm.

And of course no mandatory tattoos to not go crazy.
>>
>>43574734
Start on a small island that no one else has claimed, bring them into gradual conflict with Ysyr.
>>
>>43574734
Lathe
>>
>>43574519
Really?
I mean they have improved the West but somehow the North just got less interesting.
>>
>>43574592
>so how do you like them giant monsters from the beginning of time?
>no, I mean what do you think of their taste
>I think that the esteemee Chef Peppermint of Copper Spider put in a bit too much salt
>what? Oh no, it's not chicken.
>it's leviathan.
>>
Does eating demons do something to you, or are they just surprisingly good when made on a campfire and filled with nutrients?
>>
>>43574932
Given the source material, most demons are probably poisonous, hallucinogenic, or both. And since demons are naturally immaterial, I'm not sure killing a demon to eat it will leave you with much in the way of a corpse after a couple of minutes.
>>
>>43574932
If you kill a spirit, they dissipate into essence, though I'd allow the more powerful ones to drop a trophy horn or something.
>>
>>43574989
>>43575025
Well, leave it alive then.
>>
>>43574734
Why compete with the best place in creation, An-teng?
>>
>Abortion is illegal for a Dragon-Blood whose husband has made her pregnant or for a member of a lower caste who bears a Dragon-Blood’s child, even if the child is a product of rape. Both the mother and the person who performed the abortion can be imprisoned or even executed, depending on their station, the situation and the magistrate involved.

Huh.
It would've been much better if they'd tacked on something about it being illegal due to the DB being so awesome or something, instead it just feels shoehorned.
>>
>>43575125
It's because they have potential to exalt, and the Realm needs DBs.
>>
Would building a four storied three story building be a craft, project, or sorcerous working?
>>
>>43575225
It'd be a headache,unless you were the Chosen of Poor Design Choices.
>>
>>43575225
Project, but involve craft somehow, like the schematics are craft (architecture) and you need those to build the house.

How good the house is would depend on the blueprints (craft) and quality workforce (project).
>>
>>43575225
Three storied building with actually four stories, or a four storied building with actually three stories?
(Tardis or reverse-tardis?)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjSIlIK8WL4
How would you fluff this as a Lunar Charm? Or is it a MA?
>>
>>43575280
A tardis thing would definitely be a working, in addition to >>43575254
>>
>>43575298
In fact I can see a Sidereal of Journeys having a Not!Tardis
>>
>>43569489

Power difference between is a little low.
>>
>>43575309

*between mortals and exalted
>>
>>43575298
I meant tardis as in bigger on the inside, and reverse tardis as in bigger on the outside
>>
>>43575324
I know, both would require Workings on top of blueprints and actual construction.
>>
File: 1445947485313.jpg (488 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445947485313.jpg
488 KB, 1024x1024
>>43575245
Probably
>>43575254
Thanks
>>43575280
Formers.
>>
File: 1359415120177.gif (3 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1359415120177.gif
3 MB, 200x113
>>43575348
>not Building hard enough to bend reality
Do you even Exalted?
>>
>>43575377
You can't play Sidereals yet.
>>
>>43575355
>Probably
Being the Chosen of Bsu-Jei would be an...interesting experience.
>>
Why isn't the iconic Twilight Mister Tony Stark?
>>
Could a lost egg have maximum breeding?
>>
>>43575488
Yes, if they are from some hidden, isolated village where everyone was a DB since the first age and didn't let mortals in.
>>
>>43575454
I have no idea, Stark Tower should be very easy to make as a Manse with JARVIS as its bound spirit, or something.

Maybe it's because Thor wouldn't get on with him.
>>
>>43575515
Fuck thor. He's up there with Sidereal on the fuck-these-faggots list in first place.
>>
File: 1341634726127.jpg (560 KB, 1280x1737) Image search: [Google]
1341634726127.jpg
560 KB, 1280x1737
>>43575454

Because, for some reason, the devs decided that the iconic Twilight should be a Sorcerer despite the fact that anyone can be one and Occult isn't a caste ability to only Twilights anymore.

Craftsnerds, post 'em if you got 'em.
>>
File: netero.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
netero.gif
2 MB, 500x281
What level of martial art, and what essence would Netero's Style from Hunter X Hunter be, in 2e and 3e separately. Would it be possible to make a martial arts style from it for use with a boss character?
>>
>>43575548
Looks more like a warstrider from that gif.
You could also make it not a MA, but him controlling a spirit or behemoth.
>>
>>43575536
Is that the Mark 42-EX? That shouldn't be too hard to make in 2e.
>>
Is brass a magical material?
>>
File: 1340104156278.jpg (346 KB, 900x1080) Image search: [Google]
1340104156278.jpg
346 KB, 900x1080
>>43575592

No idea, it's from the Medieval Avengers art set.

http://thedurrrrian.deviantart.com/gallery/38236831/The-Avengers-2012

>>43575608

As much as Malfeas wants it to be, it's not.
>>
>>43575627
I was just trying to flavor it for Exalted,but that's just me.
>>
>>43575608
>>43575627
Malfean/Verdigrised Brass technically ISN'T a magical material, but it can still be used to make artifacts. As can a whole buttload of other things in Malfeas.
>>
>>43575771

Which is where Infernal Relics come from. Remind me, can only Infernal Relics be Sapient, or can regular artefacts as well?
>>
>>43575627
But then why can things like Brass be used to make magical stuff?
>>
>>43575783
Regular artifacts can be, too.
Hell, if you take a look at 3e, the new iconic Dawn, Volfer, has a sapient sword that is made of orichalcum but still has a demon inside it.
>>
>>43575795
"Malfean Materials" can all channel essence in a similar way to the magical materials. Usually because you have to melt a demon into calchanth in order to make anything out of them.
>>
>>43575795

Malfean Brass can be used to make Infernal Relics, as can many materials you find in Malfeas. Infernal Relics do not have an MM bonus.

>>43575801

I'm glad about things like that, it's more interesting. But I was talking about 2e only.
>>
>>43575245
>Chosen of Poor Design Choices.

This makes me wonder: is there truly a god for EVERY single concept in Creation?

Does every strange fetish have a god? Are there gods for every single philosophy or belief system? If I do some funky Wyld shit and bring in a chopper from Modern Creation, do gods of Motorcycles, Motor Vehicles, Internal Combustion Engines, Gasoline, Choppers, and maybe even more just instantly spawn in Yu-Shan*?

Would there just be a god of Engines, or would there a god for every single part, such as one for Crankshafts, another for Exhaust Pipes, etc.

I dunno man, it seems like the way Exalted describes it there should literally be billions of gods in Yu-Shan and the granularity of domains is never really defined.

*: The thought of this is pretty damn funny:

"Hi, I'm a new god who just spawned."
"Happens all the time. What's your domain?"
"Uh...'Motorcycles."
"...The fuck's a 'Motorcycle'? This better not be some Solar bullshit AGAIN."
>>
>>43575870
There isn't, not for all encompassing things like Time and Space, nor for things that don't exist.
>>
>>43575891

Those are Shinma, aren't they? How many of them are there? What do they encompass?
>>
Malfean Brass isn't the only thing that I am talking about though; there are a bunch of odd things that can be used in making something magical, but what separates them from Magical Materials?
>>
>>43575891
Obviously there can't be gods for things that don't exist. I said "every single concept of Creation" (i.e "everything in Creation"), not "every single thing ever".

>>43575919
I don't think Shinma exist anymore due to Ex3's fetish for pretentious vagueness regarding everything and it's obnoxious "FUCK YOU DAD/2E I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME" mentality
>>
>>43575965
>I don't think Shinma exist anymore due to Ex3's fetish for pretentious vagueness regarding everything and it's obnoxious "FUCK YOU DAD/2E I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME" mentality
well cock.
>>
>>43576078
I'm okay with that. An Exalted character knowing about shinma would be like some dude IRL knowing the fundamental rules of the universe.
>>
>>43575870
Not unless people start worshipping the motorcycle/individual parts of the motorcycle.
>>43575891
Saturn would like a word with you
As would Pluto if you go with the idea of her being the Maiden of Hours after Saturn dies
>>43575919
Shinma cover base concepts of the world by opposing them.
For example, the Shinma of Identity has no identity; if you do figure out it's name and try to write/say/read it at all, you stop existing.
The Shinma of Existence literally doesn't exist.
>>43575965
>I don't think Shinma exist anymore due to Ex3's fetish for pretentious vagueness regarding everything and it's obnoxious "FUCK YOU DAD/2E I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME" mentality
Until the devs say otherwise, let's just assume they do. Because they're a neat concept, and their existence does nothing but add flavor to the setting.
>>
>>43576130
>The Shinma of Existence literally doesn't exist.
Well, I have a headache now.
>>
>>43576181
Basically, the Shinma say "I don't ____, so therefore other things do"
The Shinma of Existence doesn't exist, so therefore other things exist
The Shinma of Identity doesn't have an identity, so therefore other things have identities
etc
>>
>>43576181
It's not really any more confusing than a living brass city which is actually the turned-inside-out body of a chthonic god which is somehow bordered by a desert (which is ANOTHER chthonic god) that is outside the city and inside of it at the same time. And which has its own multiple self-aware souls. That have their own self-aware souls.

Man, the Yozis were the first things that made me go "holy SHIT this game is awesome" when I first learned about Exalted. Just the whole idea of them is so damn cool.
>>
>>43574761
Shit. I read >>43574734 as south*east*. Fuck me sideways. But yeah, An-Teng.
>>
I like this line from The Roll of Glorious Divinity 2:

>The total destruction of a Primordial’s largest body—for instance, melting the brass city of Malfeas into slag—might suffice to destroy it

How the actual fuck are you supposed to even start accomplishing this? Fuck, even a bunch of Solars are gonna have trouble with that.
>>
>>43577003
>How the actual fuck are you supposed to even start accomplishing this?
Giant kung-fu sun robot?
>>
>>43577024
Literally any warstrider then.
>>
>>43577024
Isn't Malfeas fucking huge? The way the books describe him each layer is practically the size of an entire world itself.

Maybe we can Chaos Dunk him into Kimbery, but the logistics of that are going to be rather difficult.
>>
>>43577097
>but the logistics of that are going to be rather difficult.
Not if you have a robot piloted by a Perfect Circle, that is:
>One Solar of each Caste.
>All of the Solars' Lunar Mates.
>The Terrestrial Gens sworn to each Solar and Lunar.
>One of each Sidereal Caste advising the rest.
>>
File: Save Dearth.gif (3 MB, 423x226) Image search: [Google]
Save Dearth.gif
3 MB, 423x226
>>43577190
>a robot piloted by a Perfect Circle
>>
>>43577204
heh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8D95OJbMKw
>>
>>43577003

By slaying his humaniform Jotun, the Brass Dancer, instead. You see the Brass Dancer and the Demon City are the same entity, just in two separate bodies simultaneously. Remember though, killing either will just turn Malfeas into a Neverborn, and without the continued existence of the Demon City to imprison them, who knows what'll happen to all of the other Yozi.
>>
>>43577240
Killing Jotun does not kill the whole yozi, it's more like cutting off a finger.
>>
>>43577240
>who knows what'll happen to all of the other Yozi.
Actually, I just realized I have to...give my apple tree a suppository, That's right! Gotta go, bye.
>>
>>43577254
I thought slaying a Jotun with Ghost-Eating Technique was how you Neverborn'd a bitch?
>>
>>43577289
>Ghost-Eating Technique
>>
>>43577265
>Giving a tree a suppository

Its okay Isidoros, no one judges your fetish play with Szoreny except Cecelyne, but that bitch might as well be carrying a "NO FUN" sign everywhere
>>
>>43577289
I don't thinks so, you do that to kill anything. Otherwise Gaia would not leave her jouten in Yu-Shan.
>>
>>43577358
Gaia is pretty safe because the only people capable of doing that are Exalts and it's not like you just tap the Charm and kill her, you'd have to get her to the point she would normally "die" then use Ghost-Eating Technique on the final blow. Which would be something incredibly difficult to do even if she was "by herself" let alone with all the Incarnae and rest of Heaven around.
>>
File: 1443285904103.jpg (74 KB, 580x896) Image search: [Google]
1443285904103.jpg
74 KB, 580x896
One of my players is going to play a night caste, that uses righteous devil, with stealth as supernal.
What does /tg/ think the best stealth charms are?
Which ones are kind of worthless?
There are so many frickin charms, I just wanna make sure I'm leading him in the right direction.
>>
>>43577347

Isn't she literally capable of enforcing a No Fun Allowed rule throughout all of Malfeas?
>>
>>43577382
Stealth...flame throwers...
>>
>>43575067
>>43576580

Is An-Teng is not directly part of the Realm?
>>
>>43577376
We don't actually have stats for jouten or any description of their powers (if they even have any), only actual yozis, so this is not certain.

The Celestial gods aren't worried about her jouten at all, but would be about her full self, so I think jouten are very weak and disposable.
>>
>>43577376
Jouten have little to no powers, because Celestial gods dismiss it as unimportant, whereas they would be more than a little stressed out if Gaia returned in full.
>>
>>43577382

Blinding Battle Feint, easily. Building up to Mind Shroud Meditation is a good way to repeatedly ambush people in combat and keep your initiative highish. Hidden Snake Recoil allows you t attempt stealth after a decisive attack, which is when your initiative is low.

By the way, Righteous Devil isn't that great to start off with, and it's form charm is Ess 2. You should have the player look into Ebon Shadow Style and Thrown. The former will let him branch out into Tiger Style for more killing power.
>>
Who takes better care of their horses, the Marukani or the Chiaroscuroans?
>>
>>43577465
It's a starapy, which means that the ruler has an adviser who tells them what to do, and they pay tribute to the Realm.
>>
>>43575488
Not likely, but it is possible. I think 2e talks about how it's not unreasonable to have a 'buried' bloodline to come back with unusual force or something like that.
>>
File: 1312371629557 - Copy.jpg (62 KB, 540x455) Image search: [Google]
1312371629557 - Copy.jpg
62 KB, 540x455
>>43575548
Netero breaks the rules. He was pretty much already a powerful exalt before he went off and decided to throw 10,000 perfect punches a day.
I'd say he's easily E5, and probably his techniques are his own E5 charms.
>>
What does starmetal look like?
I've always thought it was a bland looking metal that occasionally shimmers with a rainbow-y iridescence at times but is it?
>>
>>43577707
Pretty much.
>>
>>43577707
Unobtrusive, but not bland. It's highly polished but otherwise you're right
>>
>>43577707

Basically. "[Starmetal] looks like top-quality steel, with an unusually reflective and polished surface. When light strikes starmetal just so, it gleams in the prismatic colors of the Five Maidens."
>>
>>43567736
Demons have been causing my party no end of trouble - and they haven't even been meaning to. Our current little sidequest is to find out who was slipping a Delzhan nobleman crazypills. We determined that a demon spider was delivering them into his tent. Our chief suspect from the get-go was his family's political rival, but to everyone's knowledge there were no demonologists in the camp. While we were coming up with some plan to snare the demonologist, the other Twilight in the circle came up with the great idea of calling up a demon herself with sorcery, having it kill the aforementioned rival khan, and not telling the rest of us (the Dawn weaseled it out of her, then kept it secret).

Anyway, we visited to mourning family and offered our assistance in investigating the murder. While we investigating, we found evidence that the dead khan was indeed providing the crazypills, and I advanced the theory that the demonologist got cold feet and killed her employer to protect herself. I say 'her' because right after that, we spotted a women spying on us, and Spirit-Detecting Glance spotted the invisible demon spider attending her. The Dawn chased and caught her, and she sent the demon ahead to warn someone. As the only one who could see it (the other Twilight was afk), I chased it.

Two major problems with that though. One is that my Twilight has no dots in Athletics, and the dice gods were angry with me besides. The other is that, well, it was an *invisible* demon. A glowing, sprinting Solar and his yapping molehound companion attract attention, and if that solar is firing his firewand at seemly random, it's not very friendly attention. The pigs were closing in, so I had to let it go, but not before severing a limb to use to track it magically.

Unfortunately, while I was gone, the Dawn got into an argument over what to do with the alleged demonologist, and used a full Presence Excellency to scare everyone and everything off. Cont.
>>
>>43577813
Did I mention that we were ultimately there on a diplomatic mission to gather allies? Anyway, once I (barely) talked the Dawn into not torturing our prisoner or her children for a few moments, I used magic to figure out which tent the demon had run off to - as it turns out, it was the demonologist's tent, and the demon was evacuating her children. It wasn't too far, just a few minutes ride - except the Dawn had scared off everything we could ride. We had to let them.
>>
>>43577813
>>43577877
tl;dr fucking Dawns, fucking Twilights, and fucking demons.
>>
File: 1303830703373 - Copy.jpg (40 KB, 427x970) Image search: [Google]
1303830703373 - Copy.jpg
40 KB, 427x970
>>43577456
Fuck yeah.
Dude appears out of nowhere.
Shoots me in the face with a flame cannon.
by the time I can see the sumbitch has disappeared.
next thing I know he's behind me, shooting me with the fucking flame cannon again.
Where the fuck does he keep going?
Why is my whole world terror and pain?
>>
>>43577934
Not very subtle, is it? A great distraction, but you alert the whole place if you want to take out even one guard.
>>
File: HJ.png (737 KB, 631x680) Image search: [Google]
HJ.png
737 KB, 631x680
Best Solar
>>
>>43577961
Damn straight
>>
File: 1446869685116.jpg (94 KB, 720x1441) Image search: [Google]
1446869685116.jpg
94 KB, 720x1441
>>43577961
I never did read much about her, but visually I like her design. Pic related is a better version, though.
>>
>>43577934
>Why is my whole world terror and pain?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeqLNGAVqK4
>>
>>43577983
She should really be with the Sothern circle, they're far better than the Main circle most of the time.... I can't remember much about their twilight but everyone else is great.
>>
>>43578009
Who's the Southern circle's Night, again?
>>
>>43578061
>>43578009
How many circles are there anyway?
>>
>>43578061
I believe she's the spotted chick.
I think what she's doing is trying to find a place for her people, which are valuable slaves....
>>
File: 1305872201168 - Copy.jpg (65 KB, 900x1146) Image search: [Google]
1305872201168 - Copy.jpg
65 KB, 900x1146
>>43577955
That's fair. I suspect he's going to want to take some ebon shadow style as well. So I suppose he'll use that when he has to stay hidden, as opposed to a pitched battle.
>>
>>43578139
It's not too hard to mock up some firedust grenades (flame, thrown, etc). Combine those with falling icicle and observer-deceiving, and you've got silent firebombs without breaking cover.
>>
File: Solars whitewashed.png (1 MB, 1020x502) Image search: [Google]
Solars whitewashed.png
1 MB, 1020x502
>>
File: JustinBeiberSolar.jpg (159 KB, 600x1350) Image search: [Google]
JustinBeiberSolar.jpg
159 KB, 600x1350
>>
File: Lunar warrior.png (2 MB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lunar warrior.png
2 MB, 800x1200
>>
Nerd fight!
>>
>>43578258
is there a charm that lets you produce a song to tooth-grittingly irritating, people would kill themselves rather than listen to it.
>>
>>43578101
The one with the circus?
She's hot
>>
>>43578395
There is something like that for sick written burns in Linguistics.
>>
File: tumblr_n4t6vuNgjN1qmr4eao1_1280.jpg (258 KB, 898x1300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4t6vuNgjN1qmr4eao1_1280.jpg
258 KB, 898x1300
Lunars are creepy, but can they be this creepy?
>>
Why are the smallest artefact knives 3 feet long?
>>
File: 1403563287857.jpg (395 KB, 878x1200) Image search: [Google]
1403563287857.jpg
395 KB, 878x1200
>>43573911
Whatever I end up writing for them will be superior to whatever anyone else writes for them.
>>
>>43578440

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWl8EbNN8NM
>>
File: parliment of owls.jpg (295 KB, 1280x816) Image search: [Google]
parliment of owls.jpg
295 KB, 1280x816
>>
>>43578426
What, the thing in the background? Not anymore, behemoths are probably out of Lunars league in 3e. In 2e? Yes, eventually.

The guy in the foreground is just a sorcerer in a fancy hat.
>>43578440
Those are more like shortswords, just homebrew up actual knives. And see >>43578457
>>
>>43578457
>You call that a knife? No worries, THIS is what I call a crossbow.
Based Terry Pratchett is based.
>>
>>43578456

Pretty much this. My Lunars are badasses who have been fighting a hopeless war for centuries while destabilizing the Realm and fucking with things in Creation.
>>
File: Zalazade.jpg (189 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
Zalazade.jpg
189 KB, 1024x1448
>>
File: What now Moses.jpg (464 KB, 1200x788) Image search: [Google]
What now Moses.jpg
464 KB, 1200x788
>>
File: choiceschoices.gif (3 MB, 380x360) Image search: [Google]
choiceschoices.gif
3 MB, 380x360
>>43578367
man that's wrong. the hands are supposed to entirely backwards.

pic related
>>
What are good alternative systems for Exalted? I do not think that exalted 3 is bad, just too crunchy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTtgVSxfr5M
What caste is Elton John?
>>
>>43578464
Wouldn't a behemoth be more than just a giant worm? Like a true behemoth would be more dangerous and magical.
>>
File: tumblr_n98m5vsalk1t271yno1_1280.jpg (229 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n98m5vsalk1t271yno1_1280.jpg
229 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1446988859586.png (1 MB, 895x727) Image search: [Google]
1446988859586.png
1 MB, 895x727
>>43578598
Sure, like a nigh-unkillable giant worm.

Actual animals don't get much more dangerous than Tyrant Lizards, anything more dangerous is a spirit or a behemoth.
>>
>>43577961

She was based off one of he original designer's ex girlfriends.
>>
File: loathsome catoblepas.jpg (720 KB, 1182x864) Image search: [Google]
loathsome catoblepas.jpg
720 KB, 1182x864
>>
>>43578626
Actually, The Iconic Midnight Abyssal was.

You know, the vapid, incompetent, STD ridden whore.
>>
File: 1403286399106.jpg (62 KB, 736x1177) Image search: [Google]
1403286399106.jpg
62 KB, 736x1177
>>43578514
I find the hopeless war rather silly. Of course in my fluff the Realm well and truly believes the Lunars are assailing them with everything they have, when in fact the Lunars don't really bother with the Realm unless they're super bored or it makes strategic sense to deny the Realm an asset (e.g. the Caul).

Lunars are both master assassins and superb actors, able to eliminate a target to progress without anyone being aware it's happening. An organic solution to the obstruction appears and then the individual embodying it disappears. Virtually no one the wiser.

Of course they're also the power behind most of the Threshold thrones, and they're the ones who keep the Emissary's authority intact in Nexus.

They're adept at blackmailing spirits and have thus far managed to provide Lookshy with plenty of incentive to avoid looking east for conquest.

The control all of the major pirate fleets not controlled by the Lintha, and harry Realm shipping across every sea.

They're fighting a rearguard action against all of the blight zones created by the presence of Deathlords (although they are only just beginning to realize what they're up against). Given that the Realm has mostly ignored them to this point, they're probably all that stands between Creation and the Void.

They're also, of course, engaged in the quest to free the Solars, although that has stagnated over the centuries. There's plenty of internal debate about whether or not things would be better with the Solars here, but all of the elders agree on one point: they're not going to be able to maintain things much longer.
>>
>>43578588
Fate, Savage Worlds
>>
File: Djinn Court.jpg (387 KB, 1200x788) Image search: [Google]
Djinn Court.jpg
387 KB, 1200x788
>>
>>43578540
Oh god that's just disturbing.
>>
Why are Water Aspects best Aspect?
>>
What the hell is up with the Storytelling comic in MoEP DB?
>>
>>43577240
Killing the Brass Dancer will do exactly fuck-all to Malfeas. Now Ghost-Eating Ligier, Malfeas' Fetich Soul, on the other hand, WILL have serious repercusions.
>>
File: stimpy-red-button.gif (499 KB, 245x188) Image search: [Google]
stimpy-red-button.gif
499 KB, 245x188
>>43578928
>WILL have serious repercusions.
>>
>>43578859
Fuckin' Siddies man
>>
>>43577538
The Marukani. Because if they don't, Hiparkes makes life very unpleasant for them.
>>
>>43578680

Well when fighting the neverending Wyld it seems hopeless. The only thing that would end the war was if the ancient defenses of Creation were reestablished by the Lunars (or Solars) remaking the seals and wards that kept the edges of Creation functioning since Primordial days. Right now the Lunar nations (everything from barbarian hordes to lockstepped legions) in the Wyld are forming a silver wall protecting the full might of the Wyld re-entering Creation. If they were to fall the Scarlet Empress would have to continue to use the Realm Defense Grid until she is surrounded by nothing but rubble. And then the next attack begins. Although with her gone now the situation is even more dire.

Everything the Lunars do in Creation is either a Lunar who does not care about the war or is trying to gain territory in Creation so they can rebuild the seals and have a proper magical infrastructure to power them.
>>
>>43578928
So then what is the Brass Dancer in relation to Malfeas?
>>
>>43579130
A finger for a man.
>>
>>43579150
Is it his 11th 'finger'?
>>
>>43579150
I prefer the "CEO of the corporation" analog personally.
>>
>>43579199

I thought that was in reference to the Fetich Soul?
>>
>>43579172
A city has no use for fingers, he does not have any.
>>43579199
But that's wrong. If you remove the Dancer, nothing really changes, Malfeas just makes another one. The Fetich might fit, but not the jouten.
>>
>>43579199
Me too, it gave us the Coca Cola Primordial, after all, and there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>43579223
Fetich would be CEO.

Jotun would be the mascot.

So Coca-Cola Polar Bear
>>
>>43579258
So, whose the CEO of Macdonalds, the Jouten would be Ronald.
>>
>>43579223
>>43579224
Nah, the Fetich is one step below that. If you kill the jouten, a new one appears shortly thereafter--inheriting the CEO position much like how a corp can go on even after its CEO dies.
>>
>>43578009
An awful lot of the best signature characters seem to originate or live in the South.
>>
>>43579292
But the corp is lessened, its stocks fall if the CEO suddenly dies. Not so with jouten.
>>
>>43579283
That robber guy
>>
>>43579283
Yeah, the Jotun is the embodiment of the Primordial as a whole.

A better example would probably be Disney.

Bob Iger is the CEO, when you talk to him you are talking to someone who has a pretty solid idea of where Disney as a company is going and some level of control over what they do.

Then there's Mickey Mouse, who if you meet him in the parks. That IS Disney, at least to the people who meet him. That's the mouse who started it all. But so is Disneyland, which is probably another Jotun. It's a physical embodiment of what Disney is. People don't think of a this sprawling megacorporation as Disney, they think of the park, or Mickey Mouse or some shit.
>>
>>43579338
Hamburglar?
But this anon>>43579344 had a better example than mine.
>>
>>43579344
Fuck Disney
Team Carl Barks ftw
>>
>>43579344
I take it all the mascots would be Demons in various circles.
>>
>>43579378
other*
>>
>>43579378
No, CEO is the Fetich, 3CDs are the board, 2CDs are the department heads, 1CDs are the employees/product.
>>
>>43579318
What about The Bulls circle?
They're all from the North.
>>
>>43579378
The Soul Hierarchy is weird. If we're going with the company analogy then the 3rd Circles would probably be the board. 2nd Circles people with management positions under them, and then 1st Circles the minimum wage people who are constantly replaced.
>>
>>43579378
Not everything in Hell is a demon. Sometimes a nightmarish humanoid dog monster is just a nightmarish humanoid dog monster. Huck-yuk
>>
>>43579411
But if I were to make a Disney Primordial I'd have most of the various characters represented as First Circle Demon races since a lot of the characters are not exactly one note but easily rendered down to a brief description.
>>
Holden just posted on the RPGnet minus thread about people not knowing what rules are good for them.
>>
>>43579411
>and then 1st Circles the minimum wage people who are constantly replaced.
Sooo, if I have this right, the first Circle of a Disney Primordial would be the people they hire to play any mascots other than Mickey.

Of course I could be totally wrong.
>>
>>43579456
No, they're the people who operate the rides or serve your hot dog or clean up your vomit.
>>
>>43579456
No, just any employee, from a pen pusher to a janitor.
>>
>>43579455

And not only that its about the fucking XP/BP split. Jesus Christ he cannot possibly be more wrong about it and he fucking said that.
>>
>>43579456
This analogy breaks down because the Mickey Mouse in the parks are really just people in suits which would fall under First Circle Demon but if we focus on Mickey Mouse as the IDEA. The way people kids think of him in the parks then the analogy can be maintained a bit.

The various Disney Parks, those are equivalent to the Brass City which is one of Malfeas' Jotuens. If Mickey Mouse was "real", if it wasn't a guy in a suit. That'd also be a Jouten.

The employees who are actually the guys and gals in the suit, yeah those would be 1st Circle.
>>
File: holdenbadrules.jpg (228 KB, 1469x483) Image search: [Google]
holdenbadrules.jpg
228 KB, 1469x483
>>43579455
>>43579485
my sides
>>
>>43579485
Yeah, Holden managed to pack an impressive amount of idiocy in one sentence.
>>
>>43579514
There are lots of people in Mickey suits descended from his heirarchy.

But there is only one Micky
>>
>>43579477
>>43579472
Fairy nuff, I'm now imagining the first circle souls moving over the world-body making sure everything is in order, this does of course mean pulling anything that doesn't fit into themselves for recycling.
>>
>>43579539
Very good way to put it. The character, the idea of him is the Jouten. The people playing him are just First Circle Souls but when kids meet him, they aren't thinking about a guy in a suit.

They're thinking about HIM.
>>
File: icant.gif (829 KB, 485x282) Image search: [Google]
icant.gif
829 KB, 485x282
>>43579535
It's like if Ouroboros were a trainwreck.
>>
>>43579535
It's both stupid and petty.
>>
>>43579535
>bad rules

Is he fucking retarded?
>>
>>43579538
See before I've kind of accepted the bp/xp split because at one point they said something along the lines of "we like it and it incentivizes a certain build path that we feel is good for the game"

Sure, my autism is triggered when XP differences happen but whatever, I'll fix that on my own time. That's my opinion on the subject and they have theirs.

But to say that the BP/XP split is an OBJECTIVELY good rule? Nah senpai.
>>
>>43579581
He just does not like unified XP chargen and likes BP.
>>
File: 4chan, just 4chan.gif (2 MB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
4chan, just 4chan.gif
2 MB, 499x374
>>43579535
>>
>>43579581
Nah, he's just an asshole.
>>
>>43579535

Oh goddamn it

Why is he digging himself deeper with every interaction with the fanbase post backer release?
>>
>>43579566
Speaking of Primordials, can they eat each other, if so, what happens to their outlying souls?
>>
File: richtsayshedoesntwantyourmoney.jpg (180 KB, 529x397) Image search: [Google]
richtsayshedoesntwantyourmoney.jpg
180 KB, 529x397
>>43579569
>>43579574
>>43579581
The first response is literally "ahahahahahaha"

It's a giant joke and he's the only one not in on it at this point.

>>43579594
But he said literally the opposite thing 3 years ago. I don't have screenshots of it unfortunately.

Dude is a total vomit comet of hypocrisy and hyperbole.
>>
File: mfw_msw.png (19 KB, 462x320) Image search: [Google]
mfw_msw.png
19 KB, 462x320
>>43579535

Did he at least explain why it's a bad rule?
>>
>>43579632
What do you mean eat each other?
>>
>>43579642
What? No. He can't. He's been asked dozens of times.

I'm tempted to make an account just to report him for insulting me.
>>
File: 00650.gif (118 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
00650.gif
118 KB, 650x450
>>43579535
How the fuck can anyone-
How the fuck?
>>
>>43579648
I guess the term 'eat' wouldn't really describe what I'm going for, I meant more 'aggressively overlap on one another'.
>>
File: 1328554058341.png (358 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1328554058341.png
358 KB, 700x1000
>>43579735
So... hot primordial on primordial action?
>>
>>43579319
I dunno, I think some of the same shock value happens when you defeat a jouten. It certainly demoralizes the shit out of its souls.
>>
>>43579765
They are usually above such things. Their component souls, however...
>>43579768
It does not. It's a puppet, not a real thing. Killing the Fetich does.
Nobody ever cares about joutens, only about the Yozi that puppets it.
>>
>>43579800
If you took out the Brass Dancer, that's a serious blow, if a temporary one.
>>
>>43579535
>>43579538
>>43579569
>>43579574
>>43579581
>>43579594
>>43579596
>>43579601
>>43579630
>>43579636
>>43579642
>>43579663
>>43579731
write [email protected]

include that image and make it clear that this is not an acceptable way to interact with your customers

the only way to win this war is to be vocal

don't be the silent doormats of regression
>>
>>43579735
Again you're talking about a lot of big things that overall aren't the whole part of the Primoridial.

Even the Demon City, Malfeas isn't MALFEAS as he totally is. That is the sum of everything that is him. Even the First Circle Demons.

So really, all the Primordials are always aggressively overlapping on another because their various bits and bobs are spread out in a huge hodgepodge.
>>
>>43579827
Congrats, you just got Exalted canned
>>
File: 315.jpg (20 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
315.jpg
20 KB, 540x360
>>43567736

>Join Exalted group halfway through a campaign
>Create a Dawn based on Big Boss
>One of the other players is a government leader

Time to destabilize some governments, Boss!
>>
The day 4chan got trolled hard by a writer. Well done all.
>>
>>43579874

Tell me, what are the other members of your Circle like?
>>
>>43579888
ok holden

too late for damage control
>>
>>43579813
No, it would not. It's literally a human looking meat puppet for when the Yozi wants to walk among the people instead of being a city. It is in no way useful otherwise, can't use the Yozis powers itself and is utterly replaceable. It's a remote controlled drone, not an embodiment like the worldbody is.
>>43579828
FCDs are not part of the Yozi or its soul hierarchy. Other than that, you're right.
>>43579874
Noice.
>>43579888
Not even a real writer, a game designer.
>>
>>43579827
The shift key is your friend, though it won't do much to make you look like less of an idiot.
>>
>>43579910
<Holden_EX3> XD
<Holden_EX3> I just dropped a post in there that will surely make it catch fire and go apeshit
>>
>>43579911
They don't have an effect on the soul structure but they are of Malfeas.

I could see some in universe debates on the subject, whether letting a First Circle Demon into Creation was letting a tiny part of Malfeas in, while other debated that no, they are just made by Malfeas.
>>
you guys act like you aren't going to buy everything branded with exalted no matter what the guy says.
>>
>>43579843
i don't care at this point

neither should you

you have the pdf

>>43579916
i take solace in the fact that i don't have to spend my evenings bent over a table being fucked up the ass by a miserable rodent who insists i know nothing

i am perfectly capable of using the shift key, of course

but this is my modus operandi

it helps you recognize when your better is speaking, holden
>>
>>43579911
>It is in no way useful otherwise, can't use the Yozis powers itself and is utterly replaceable
>can't use the Yozi's powers

What? Yes it can. It's literally the Yozi made manifest, of course it can. A jouten's replaceable nature doesn't make it not extremely dangerous.
>>
>>43574790
Don't forget their delicious tears of unfathomable sadness
>>
File: SG1.jpg (370 KB, 700x2661) Image search: [Google]
SG1.jpg
370 KB, 700x2661
>>43579935
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.