[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need paint for when my Betrayal on Calth set arrives BUT I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1406048343691.jpg (153 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1406048343691.jpg
153 KB, 700x1000
I need paint for when my Betrayal on Calth set arrives
BUT
I am too poor to afford GW's £3 a pot nonsense.
Where can I get decent paints that won't require me to remortgage my house? Thanks.
Pic not related.
>>
>>43562510
lowe's. Home depo. any paint store. Arts and craft store. A hobby shop. Hobby Lobby.
>>
>>43562510
China. Enjoy your lead poisoning.
>>
Vallejo paints. Cheaper and just as good or better than GW. Comes in a squeezable bottle so if doesn't dry out.
>>
Seconding Vallejo. They're about £2 each and you can get good sets of everything you need.
>>
>>43562891
I bought some of their range but I won't recommend them. They were just not right and I had many problems with them being to thick/thin. Right now I use mostly P3 still better deal than GW and they are almost identical.
>>
>>43562510
Local fastfood. They won't sell you the paints, but you can get a job there and stop being poor.
>>
>>43562955
What type of Vallejo did you get? They have a few paint lines, some better than others.
You also have to shake the paints up a crazy amount before using them to make sure its mixes properly.
>>
>>43562510

>>Where can I get decent paints that won't require me to remortgage my house?

Why the fuck did you buy calth in the first place then

you could have just waited for another paycheque and bought both calth and paint and saved the internet this pointless fucking thread.

I get not wanting to pay GW prices but you already went and did that.
>>
>>43566196
Sorry anon. I didn't realise calth had molested you. I'll try to avoid triggers like that in future.
>>
>>43562510

You can get slightly cheaper paint from companies like Vallejo. It's still going to cost a lot if you think GW paint is expensive.

Paint that is too cheap is either going to be not as high quality, or isn't meant to be used to paint miniatures.
>>
>>43566757

It's not the Calth box that triggered him, it was morons like you. The fact that you failed to realize that just proves his point. He's not the only one sick of poorfags whining about prices, or idiots too stupid to know how to budget.

If you want to really save money buy a can of colored primer. Then you don't even have to buy your army's major color paint.
>>
File: SensibleStatic.gif (36 KB, 222x200) Image search: [Google]
SensibleStatic.gif
36 KB, 222x200
>>43563084
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.