[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else plan how to kill the rest of the party members?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: _70514111_composite-poisons.jpg (35 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_70514111_composite-poisons.jpg
35 KB, 660x371
Does anybody else plan how to kill the rest of the party members?

I'm not evil and I doubt I'll ever need to, I just find it fun trying to figure
>>
Calm down there, Batman.
>>
>>43562982
Anyone found martian man hunter's vulnerability to fire completely non existent in the cartoon?

>get lit on fire
>AHHHHHHHH
>Some one put him out and holy shit he is the MM!
>AHHHHHHHHH
>stumbles through door of diner and walks to pier
>AHHHHHHHHHHH
>after cut away to exposition, we see martian at edge of the long end of pier meaning he walked there on fire.
>AHHHHHHHHHHH
>finally falls in water but burns underwater.
>glurb AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

martian burned for a real fucking long ass time
>>
>>43563125
>Vulnerability to fire

Isn't literally everyone on that team but Superman vulnerable to fire? It's fire.
>>
>>43562099
Nope, just vast majority of them. I wouldn't harm the loli.
>>
>>43563125
He is not physically more vulnerable than anything else, his brained is programmed to fear it as a mechanism of control.
>>
Yeah. I'm the party wizard and since I've taken a couple crafting feats I make all the items. Say a few choice words and all kinds of nasty hidden enchantments activate and the party basically dies.
>>
>>43563137
All of them can act to put out the fire.
Martian can't.
>>
>>43562099
I was once in a skaven campaign. Knowing how each and every member of my party was going to die, and/or how they were to blame for the current fuck up, was what the game was all about.

It turns out it was all the fault of the guy with the lowest intimidation/diplomacy ability. Not that we really needed to work that out, though it was good to know anyway. We all died due to troll related technicalities in Troll country after fleeing skavendom ahead of a pissed off everything/body trying to kill. The guy with the lowest intimidated/diplomacy score fucked up/betrayed us somehow. We never managed to work out how but it was defiantly his fault.
>>
File: D10000 random magical effects.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
D10000 random magical effects.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43562099
I don't need to plan that, I'm a homebrewer Wild Mage. I rather plan on what will I do when the whole party, or at least part of it, eventually dies in a horrible accident. I already removed the party NPC from existence along with a few magic items, including a holy relic - which will luckily take a "meager" 100 years to reappear, unless I find a way to Wish it back.

Homebrew related to pdf in the post.
>>
>>43562099

I'm playing with friends I'd like to keep hanging out with outside the game, so no.
>>
>>43563273

Did you get that off the "lalelilolu" storytime?
>>
>>43563168
Having a loli in party is reason enough to actually do it.
>>
>>43562099
probably by tricking people into falling into traps
>>
>>43563519
The what? Is that some kind of off-brand anime?
>>
>>43562099
"Suddenly, the ground collapses and you fall down a massive underground cavern! There is a small lake in the cavern. If you hit it, you'll get injured, but at least you wont die!"

>the lake has man eating snakes in it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.