[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Party Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 16
File: template.png (157 KB, 2100x2052) Image search: [Google]
template.png
157 KB, 2100x2052
Haha! Time for Party Thread!
Draw/heromachine your party and tell us a little about them and their quest!
>>
This template is awful.
>>
>>43549567
you're awful
>>
Give it up OP, there's only like six people in these threads who actually post drawings, and I'm one of them.
>>
>>43550365
As am I, and I think most of us have gotten sort of selfconcious/tired of reposting our stuff.

If I had more time tonight I'd offer to draw other people's parties though.
>>
>>43549530

I would like to draw my party... if I actually have one :(
>>
File: skellies.png (30 KB, 2000x517) Image search: [Google]
skellies.png
30 KB, 2000x517
Was DMing an all skelly campaign a while ago, but it fell apart before I could finish this.
>Richard: grumpy dueling master who died 8 years ago when a jealous student killed him in a duel by chopping his arm off. Wields own arm as a rapier. Wants revenge on student.
>Aelar: Stoner bard who died 400 years ago. Advocates 'peace and love, duuuude', bros with Richard.
>Sir Bellamin: Confused paladin. Has been dead for 600 years after attempting to murder the ancestor of the current king. Has a skelly cat named Mead.

I can't remember much else of the rest of the party, there was a cultist warlock, a ranger and one more. Wish we were still going.
>>
>>43550365
>>43550454
I-I'll never tell!
>>
>>43549530
I just started drawing my RT groups that just died out (they got bored and we were new to RT) it's a party of 4 and a inconsistent player and GMPC. I'm trying to draw an action scene where I'm using an autocannon+gun cover on wheels getting ripped while ripping as the other 3 are taking cover behind a wall.
I'm a meticulous drawer and my pc is in full armor, so it's going to take a while (hehe)
>>
File: ReignInRed.png (2 MB, 6064x2392) Image search: [Google]
ReignInRed.png
2 MB, 6064x2392
>>43550365
>>43550454
>>43550882
What up
>>
File: party 1.png (49 KB, 1028x504) Image search: [Google]
party 1.png
49 KB, 1028x504
Whatever happens, I'll still post my players parties. I love doing these little doodles, even if its just a shity MS paint
>>
File: party 2.png (66 KB, 1043x703) Image search: [Google]
party 2.png
66 KB, 1043x703
>>43555207
Update to this pic. The monk has ended up dropping out though.
>>
File: TOMB.png (468 KB, 716x1080) Image search: [Google]
TOMB.png
468 KB, 716x1080
Doing posters for all of our party's arcs. This is the first one we did.
>>
File: Omarase.jpg (365 KB, 1866x966) Image search: [Google]
Omarase.jpg
365 KB, 1866x966
>>43549530
Sure.
We played an Omarase setting.
Quest was to rescue the royal family, which was kidnapped by an evil wizard.
He wanted to be the ruler and blackmailed the kingdom if they dont make him the king, the beloved royal family will be killed.
On the road only the kobold and bard tried to hit on everything that seems women.
We fought up his tower into his room.
And thx to the kobold averted his plan to get all killed and fleshmaster wizard like disguise as the king.
>>
File: crrntwod.jpg (413 KB, 1195x424) Image search: [Google]
crrntwod.jpg
413 KB, 1195x424
>>43554265
well see now that someone else broke the ice here there's no shame in it.

Changeling-Skitterskulk: MIA soldier abducted by fae. Pawn in a fae lord's living wargame escaped back to humanity. He's basically Kamen Rider shin in the plot to Kikaider, and a giant hornet.
Changeling-Fairest: Fashion designer with enchanted scissors. Stalks and traps werewolves for their pelts.
Sineater-Celebrant: Suicidal teen possesed by The Crooked Man, spirit of man with boneitis. Now hunts ghosts and shit and blogs about it.

Last time we met they tracked down a wannabe vampire serial abductor/rapist/murderer who was going around seducing/hypnotising redhead girls at psychobilly concerts. They spit up and left Blogger to fight the possibly-vampire while the two changelings got led on a goose chase across town. Suspect was a ghoul trying to win over his patron to turn him completely. The Changelings tracked a sacrifice to the vampire patron and she and one of her business partners kicked the shit out of Hornet. Werewolf huntress stepped in as backup and wound up negotiating Hornet's release. Then they went back to try to rescue Blogger and although some mysteries were sorta solved the suspect escaped.
>>
File: whhv2.jpg (292 KB, 1114x485) Image search: [Google]
whhv2.jpg
292 KB, 1114x485
>>43558629
H-Wizard, E/2-Ranger, and H-Bard took job from local Prince. Fought ghost king. Ranger turned on Prince. Ghost king bound to Wizard's spell book; stuck there unable to use ghost powers but capable of fucking around with book. Bard stays to rule kingdom. Party finds cultists in tower, rescue D-Paladin. Paladin thinks he's a reincarnation of an acient god, champions himself. Cultists dealt with. Paladin's player got booted from friend group because drama. Party wanders into neighboring crime hub. HE-Rogue sent to assassinate king's kut iller, secret from rest of party. T-Barbarian joins as hired muscle. Her ancestor's patron demon tries to daddy her and she hates it. He wants her to trick the Wizard into a blood pact with him. Ranger doesn't know ghost king is in book. Wants ghost king extra dead. Everyone is up in Wizard's shit but technically Wizard doesn't know.
>>
>>43558688
>>43558629
i had another but i can't find it
>>
File: hailandkillparty.png (919 KB, 1548x1844) Image search: [Google]
hailandkillparty.png
919 KB, 1548x1844
>>
From the game I used to run a few years ago. Mythic beta test rules were real fucky.
>>
>>43550365
At the very least, these are head and shoulders better than those awful "What I made etc." threads.

Fuck, I didn't even realize just how awful they were until I poked my head into one.
>>
>>43556047
That lizard looks like he's seen some shit.
>>
File: Sharkjumping.png (66 KB, 1821x1134) Image search: [Google]
Sharkjumping.png
66 KB, 1821x1134
Crabs, cars, pirates, slimes, and pterodactyls.
Woo!
>>
>I will never learn to draw
kill me pls
>>
File: 2.jpg (9 KB, 269x338) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
9 KB, 269x338
>>43568652
I can't draw but I do it anyways.
As Scatman John once said, "If the Scatman can do it, brother, so can you."
>>
File: Geralt.png (60 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Geralt.png
60 KB, 500x750
>>43554265
Campaign summary for shits and giggles, since this thread is deader than Zed, baby.
>Party gets recruited to war council
>Deployed to spy on impending Vanguard offensive into the Devourer's Dominion and investigate report of one of the Lost Treasures being in the area
>Party decides to introduce themselves as Sorvine auxiliaries meant to help the Vanguard
>Vanguard is suspicious
>Xyral sends Kass and Dostien to keep an eye on them
>Journey into Devourer territory, fight emaciated hordes driven mad by hunger
>Come across living ghoul eating corpse of Vanguard scout
>Ghoul bolts into the "woods"(the trees have had all leaves and bark eaten away by ghouls), Dostien chases him, disappearing
>Kass inspects corpse and finds the Lost Treasure, an orb of ambiguous purpose, in its arms
>Party murders Kass before he can take it back to the Vanguard and book it back home without further communicating the Vanguard
>Back home, the imperial palace is attacked by a magic suicide bomber associated with the Vanguard's cult
>That same day, they get a message from El'Zundar wishing to meet to discuss a treaty
>They meet in neutral waters
>Empress immediately recognizes El'Zundar's voice as Ahriman's
>Still, Empire's not doing good, Vanguard's doing great, they reluctantly accept an alliance
>Party now being sent to aid a neighboring king (pictured), before he is overrun by the Devourer's Horde

Impending Drama
>Vizier Sorgan knew the Vanguard was associated with Ahriman all along; Ahriman is his arch-nemesis. Not pleased by treaty.
>The Empire's citizens view the Vanguard as heathens and the Vanguard sees the Empire as lost souls needing to be converted.
>>
>>43550454
I haven't seen any of the really bad magical realm-tier parties lately. We scared them off?
>>
>>43571067
Which magical realm-tier parties in particular?
>>
>>43571264
The one with the brown elf twink in particular.
>>
>>43571067
shush you'll jinx it
>>
File: dstbwl.png (226 KB, 1402x1113) Image search: [Google]
dstbwl.png
226 KB, 1402x1113
>>43558709
found it
>>
Circlejerk pls go
>>
>>43575007
you're like 48 hours too late for that, bruh
>>
File: OnlyWar Campaign.jpg (750 KB, 1920x1180) Image search: [Google]
OnlyWar Campaign.jpg
750 KB, 1920x1180
>Threads about illustrating your tabletop experiences are now reviled on motherfucking /tg/ of all goddamn places.

What the fuck happened?

These threads are some of the purest forms of /tg/ content there is. They don't discriminate against any game, they don't exist to cause arguments, they don't even provide proper advertising for any products (i.e. Shilling) because most of the time you can't even fucking tell what system they're using unless you ask.

So tell me you assholes, why the fuck do constant "General" threads full of whining bullshit between autistic fucks fills the front pages, and /tg/ original content gets chastised and called a circlejerk?
>>
>>43575364
It's mostly that the same thing has been posted over and over again that it became stale. New content like your image would revitalize these threads.
>>
>>43575364
some retards started complaining about the template being shitty because they're too dim to realize the whole point of it being low quality is to lower the entry barrier of participation to make it possible for more people to drwa their party without feeling obligated to draw well. The charm is in the simplicity. At the same time people whine about it being a circlejerk despite not qualifying in the slightest when all of the regulars don't comment on eachother's pics because, as regulars, we've seen them all before. Then just general lack of participation and new content brings those other two parties' whining to the forefront.
>>
I have been lurking this thread for the last two days, and honestly love it. You guys are pretty damn good at drawing. Unfortunately it's the one art I was never good at.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.