[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that the Raven Guard have actually turned out pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Raven_Guard_VS_Tau.jpg (416 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Raven_Guard_VS_Tau.jpg
416 KB, 1280x960
Can we agree that the Raven Guard have actually turned out pretty awesome with the Kauyon book?
>>
>>43544680
Rules wise? yeah.

Fluff's kind of shit, they lost out in pretty much every major engagement, including the boxed skirmish.
>>
>>43544729
I'm used to it, Raven Guard have always been fucked in the fluff. At least we got some badass rules for a reach around.
>>
>>43544680
Their chapter master of all things got rekt. I'm just hoping the rest of the raven guard successor chapters show up and do something, I want to see some raptors action.
>>
>>43545057
I wonder if Shrike will get a buff due to being the chapter master now?
>>
>>43545519
To be honest, this would have been a great chance to do this "advance the story" thing without having to push the timeline much forward. Waiting with the 7th SM codex and then bringing Shrike as chapter master following those events. But that would mean they couldn't make another premium-datasheet out of it, because GW.
>>
>>43545057
Unlikely because unlike the Ultramarines or the Imperial Fists, the Raven Guard successors are fiercely independent and don't really maintain any relations with one another.
>>
>>43545646

You're assuming they're going to give him rules when I wouldn't be surprised if any of the missions in Mont'ka featuring him just say to add +1 to his WS or something.
>>
>>43544680
Well, yeah. Anything that BTFO's Tau is pretty awesome in my book.
>>
>>43545646
>Shrike ascends to CM
>next release has another CM bite it to be replaced by his 2ic
>all current CMs die
>new Space Marine releases feature all new plastic chapter master minis
>>
>>43545519
If they just gave him an extra attack, wound and 2+ armour I would be happy.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (167 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
167 KB, 1067x1600
>>43548776

GW seems to be content killing only chapter masters with no models
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.