[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magical Girl Liberty and the Atlas of Forever Quest #15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13
File: OP2.jpg (365 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
OP2.jpg
365 KB, 1100x1600
PREVIOUSLY ON MAGICAL GIRL LIBERTY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Magical+Girl+Liberty

“Who is she?”

“Her name is Baroness Ermintrude von Streucker.” Operator #5 presented the three of you a picture of Ermintrude von Streucker. “Our agents in Germany have kept close tabs on her due to her prominent position in the Thule Society and the Ahnenerbe Organisation. She’s not exactly as much of a people person as say Colonel Engelhardt was, and indeed the picture we are showing you was taken over a month ago. She hasn’t been seen since. An agent however reported that the Nazi inner circle is fasttracking her to lead a new replacement for the Magisch Korps.”

“What sort?” you ask.

“We don’t know yet. Perhaps a retread of the Wundersoldaten project however. That is our most likely lead, as it was one of Hitler’s most preferred Wunderwaffe projects.” Operator #5 leans back in his seat, his face still framed and masked in shadow. “We are informing you now of this because as our agents report, she may not in fact be a Magical Girl. However she may be in touch with the magic of the world in a way that we haven’t discovered.”

“So you want us to take her out then?” Sumire asks very loudly and candidly. You and Rana look at her, a little surprised by her sudden bloodthirst. Then again, von Streucker is just a Nazi after all.

[1/2]
>>
File: von Streucker.jpg (459 KB, 921x1200) Image search: [Google]
von Streucker.jpg
459 KB, 921x1200
>>43543089
[2/2]

“No. I already have agents tracking her movements, what little they are. She isn’t vulnerable to assassination just yet, but if she is, I’ll know who to call.” You roll your eyes, crossing your arms. You hate assassination. “As for the former Magisch Korps, we still have not yet heard word from them regarding where they may be as if yet. Their trespass on Australia combined with ‘horrific violations of human liberties’ have given them few allies. We have to assume that they may have retreated underground and may strike when we least expect them to.”

“And the Atlas?” asks Rana.

“Already in safe hands. Doctor Savage and company are beginning examinations on what makes the Atlas tick, and if we may reverse engineer it.” Reverse engineer it? They really want something that powerful in their own hands. You figure that the reason you could use it was because you were a Magical Girl. How exactly would the world look if the Atlas could be used by ordinary people. “Liberty, you do not seem to agree, do you?”

> “I’d prefer if the Atlas stayed in safe storage.”
> “No, go ahead, we have to learn as much as we can, right?”
> Other
>>
>>43543104
>>
>>43543104
>“I’d prefer if the Atlas stayed in safe storage.”
>>
>>43543104
Progress!
>>
>>43543104
>>
>>43543104
>>
>>43543104
>> “I’d prefer if the Atlas stayed in safe storage.”
>>
>>43543104

>Einhander-swinging Nazi girl with a monocle
This is gonna be interesting.
>>

“Sir, that technology or magic or whatever it is, is not something I feel comfortable with reverse engineering. It has the power to sink continents and raise islands out of the ocean. As much as I trust Doctor Savage, I think it would be best if it were to stay in safe storage.”

He nods slightly, then leans forward and tents his hands together. “Liberty. All of our assets must undergo a processing stage where we can learn as much as possible about them before we put them away safely. While dangerous the Atlas may be, it would be even more dangerous if we did not understand all of its capabilities and its weaknesses. Therefore while your opinion is noted, we will continue to move forth with it. I trust you will not take it personally.”

You hesitate a little. Then you nod. “No, it’s alright, sir.”

“Good. Tiger has already arrived at the Outpost, I do believe she is in fact waiting outside the door for you.” Rana gasps, then quickly runs out of the briefing room squealing with glee. Sumire rolls her eyes, still at least remaining to see what else Operator #5 has to say. “Take a rest. If we spot the Magisch Korps, we will inform you and deploy you to eliminate them. Be safe, Liberty.” His screen shuts off.

“Wow.” Sumire smirks a little, stepping closer to you. “He just brushed you off.”

“It happens,” you say. “But it’s better to get into the habit of asking questions than to always blindly follow orders. You should know that as well as I do, Sumire.”

“Oh, yeah, yeah, I’ll write that one down, Libby-sensei.” She takes out an imaginary notepad and writes it down with an imaginary pen, while adjusting her imaginary glasses as well. The two of you walk to the door. “I just think it’s pointless though. Why question it if you know nothing is going to change?”

[1/2]
>>
File: Tiger.jpg (172 KB, 850x593) Image search: [Google]
Tiger.jpg
172 KB, 850x593
>>43543790
[2/2]

“Things always change,” you say. “Mountains eventually erode, lakes dry up. You might not see it today, you might not see it at all. But they change.”

Sumire squints a little. “Tell me more, Libby-sensei.” She holds up her imaginary notepad, trying to look like an innocent cute little schoolgirl. You push the imaginary notepad into her imaginary glasses, stunning. “Ow!” With that done, you open the door.

“Oh my Gosh oh my Gosh!” Rana bounces around a very embarrassed looking Anneliese. Anneliese smiles at you and Sumire, carrying a rucksack over her shoulder and wearing a simple brown dress with a brown jacket, very dull colors so as to blend in. “Anne’s back! Anne’s back!” Rana hops in place, pointing to Anneliese. “Look at her! She’s so cute! I could just diiiie!” Rana immediately hugs Anneliese, grinning widely.

“It’s nice to see you too, Rana,” says Anneliese. She pats Rana on the back with her free hand, then looks to you and Sumire. “Sumire, Christine. I’ve heard much about your missions already without me.” She smirks a little. “I did not think you needed me that much, L-... Libby.” She says, forcefully. You notice a little sweat on her, then notice her also eying a very cocky and coy Sumire.

“Did Sumire give you advice on how to act fashionable?” you ask.

Anneliese blushes slightly, puffing out her chest and crossing her arms. “Oh, no, no! She did not, my uh... my… woman!” she yells. A few heads in the control turn to her, confused by how unfashionable she sounds. “So what is the skinny with you two!? Er… My little cookie Rana here has been telling me quite a bit about… the dope?”

> Play along. She’s trying so hard.
> “You don’t have to. Please.”
> “Yeah, Sumire. How about you tell us all about the scoop.”
> Other
>>
>>43543834
>Play along. She’s trying so hard.
This is far too adorable to immediately brush off.
>>
>>43543834
BULLY
>>
>>43543834
I had 2 I was thinking about but as this is in the lead.
>>
>>43543834
Yes
>>
>>43543906
We will bully Sumire all we want, but we are not bullying Anneliese.
>>
>>43543834
> “Yeah, Sumire. How about you tell us all about the scoop.”
>>
>>43543951
It's just a tiny bit of friendly bully anon!
>>
>>43543834
Cuuuuute.
>>

“Oh yeah, no! You don’t need to grill me, dolly!” You point both fingers at her, grinning. “Thins have been absolutely gay around these parts!”

Rana assumes your pose as well, sliding in next to you. “Yeah, sugar! The mooks we’re facing are worth bupkis!”

You wrap your arm around Rana, then look over at Sumire. She’s looking at you with complete disgust. Yes, Sumire. My name is Ozymandias, king of kings. Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair! “Come on, Sumire! What’s eating you, baby-doll?” Sumire gets even more disgusted at that. “What, you grandstand all that swanky jazz and now you’re gonna pretend to run outta gas on me?”

Rana leans over, giggling. “She’s such a meatball!”

You roll your eyes, laughing uproariously. “Haha! I know, what a knucklehead, right? Anneliese?”

Anneliese blinks. “Er, uh, y- yes- I mean… Yeah! All she really cares about is the- the lettuce!” She snaps her fingers, immediately coming up with it. “So whadd- d- what do you say, Libby? How about we all make some whoopee tonight?” You and Rana immediately burst into actual genuine laughter. “Wh-… what? What is it?”

Rana blushes, covering her mouth, loudly giggling to herself. “Heehee! Whoopee!”

[1/2]
>>
>>43544594
[2/2]

You lean over, quickly regaining your composure. “You can stop, Anneliese.” She sighs in relief, nodding. “Th-… I don’t know why you thought going to Sumire for fashionable behavior was a good idea.”

“Well, she said Americans have a weird way of talking and I wanted to try and match it,” she says. Yeah, a lot of people do speak weirdly you suppose, but honestly you hadn’t noticed it until just now. What a perspective to gain.

Rana wraps her arm around Anneliese, pulling her close. “Oh, don’t worry, honeybunch! You did your best!”

Sumire rolls her eyes, groaning. “Ugh. How about we get away from this corny stuff?”

“Yeah. Yeah.” Anneliese smiles at you. “It is genuinely great to see you again, Christine. I had heard you ran into some problems lately, do you need my help with anything?”

> “Well, we could make whoopee like you offered.”
> “No, I’m alright.”
> “Tales of my problems are highly exaggerated.”
> Other
>>
>>43544618
> “Tales of my problems are highly exaggerated.”
Sumire foiled again
>>
>>43544618
>“Well, we could make whoopee like you offered.”
>>
>>43544618
>“Tales of my problems are highly exaggerated.”
As tempting as making whoopee is, Christine is pure and stronk.
>>
File: 15132106546513.gif (2 MB, 436x245) Image search: [Google]
15132106546513.gif
2 MB, 436x245
>>43544618
Poor Anneliese.
>>
>>43544618
Dunno what a whoopee is but we should definitely make it
>>
>>43544702
W-what do you think whoopee means anon?!
>>
>>43544711
>>43544739
Have you never watched The Dating Game?
>>
>>43544710
Gif makes me want a loli to headrub.
>>
>>43544843
>watching filthy gaijin media
>>
I'm glad we have Anneliese back again. 4-girl squad feels better than 3!
>>

“Well, we could make whoopee like you suggest.” Rana giggles loudly, her cheeks red with simultaneous embarrassment. You say, “Come on, walk with me, talk with me, Annie.” Anneliese follows you towards the elevator back up to the surface, enthralled by your every word. “First off, just talk like you would normally talk, alright? Slang will come naturally. You can’t force it otherwise you’ll sound like a putz.”

“Oh, I see.” Anneliese nods, looking over at Sumire a little angrily. Sumire holds her hands up defensively, shaking her head. “So, what shall we do tonight then?”

“Well, as much as I’d love to go to a game, there’s not much baseball in LA and in a one horse town like this there may never be. Plus, we’re on call in case something happens with the Magisch Korps.” Anneliese nods again, sternly. She knows what’s happened, and how the stakes have been changed for Knives and her lot. “In the meantime though, we’re free to do what we want.”

Anneliese pokes at your chest, and you hiss a little in some phantom pain. “Does the scar still hurt?”

“Yeah,” you say as you step into the elevator. “Let’s not talk about that though. Let’s keep the future in mind. I’m going to work myself out of this slump. And we’re going to send Knives and her band of tin soldiers back to Germany.” You hit the switch.

[1/2]
>>
>>43545280
[2/2]

And nothing happens. The four of you look up. “Erm. Isn’t the elevator supposed to go up?” asks Sumire.

“Huh.” The four of you step out back into the control room. “There’s no out of order sign is there?” asks Rana. A few technicians walk by, then curiously look at the nonfunctional elevator. “Excuse me, is the elevator undergoing maintenance today?”

“No,” says one of them. “We’ll take a look though. Hold on.” They immediately jog out of the control room into a hallway, shutting the door behind them. Well, great. At least it isn’t the only way out of this underground outpost. That’d just be stupid.

“Hm. Something’s fishy,” says Sumire. She rubs at her chin, grimacing.

> “I’m sure everything’s alright.”
> “You’re probably right. Let’s stay on our guard.”
> “Don’t be so paranoid, Sumire.”
> Other
>>
>>43545296
>“I’m sure everything’s alright.”
>>
File: sweat 1.png (80 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sweat 1.png
80 KB, 225x225
>>43545296
>> “I’m sure everything’s alright.”
>>
>>43545296
>“You’re probably right. Let’s stay on our guard.”
Can't relax. Ever.
>>
>>43545296
>>
>>43545296
Draw weapons, stay alert, sound the alarm, whatever. It's probably Knives again. It's always Knives. Can't catch a break even at the base.
>>
>>43545296
> “Don’t be so paranoid, Sumire.”
Yeah, what's the deal Sumire? Clearly nothing is wrong here.
>>
>>43545296
>>
>>43545382
What if it's not Knives?
>>
Base defense mission? Oh shit nigga.
In b4 six cyberdisks through the window.
>>
>>43545296
>>43545478
Don't scear me like that anon, Knives is coming so we can beat her into working foe the good guys so she'll know we love her.
>>
File: fukken xenos 2.jpg (139 KB, 736x904) Image search: [Google]
fukken xenos 2.jpg
139 KB, 736x904
>>43545505
>>
>>43545559
Maybe it's Spoons, her long-lost cousin.
>>
>>43545559
>Knives
>good guys
No, we're going to let her kill herself in an appropriately ironic and karmic way.
>>

“You’re probably right. Let’s stay on our guard.” Everyone nods. “Kirby, are you around?”

He appears to you on your shoulder. “I am here. Do you request my assistance?”

You explain the situation to him. “Elevator’s down for no particular reason. I think we might be under attack.”

“Hm. An interesting theory. I did detect disturbances around the outer perimeter but the outpost’s commander dismissed them. Usually it’s birds hitting the proximity sensors around the fences.” The walls suddenly rumble, the four of you quickly freeze in place, readying for soldiers bursting out of the walls and attacking. It never comes though. “Don’t worry, that was just an earthquake. Those are common in this area.”

“Oh.” You relax a little, then nudge Sumire, squinting at her.

“What?” She’s stiff as a board, flat as one too. “I was prepared!”

The walls rumble louder this time, and your ears catch a muffled explosion. The four of you again freeze. All the technicians in the control stand up, surprised, fearful. “Okay. That time was not an earthquake. That was an actual breach.”

[1/2]
>>
>>43546068
[2/2]

A hole is cut through the elevator cab’s roof. Out of it come a pair of Devastator Stosstruppen, wielding heavy machine guns. “Down!” they yell. The four of you quickly jump downwards. And out of your ring, you quickly generate a shield and toss it. Before they can react, your shield ricochets and clanks right off one’s head, ricochets again, then smashes the other’s head in as well. They fall over in a matter of seconds.

“Get out of here!” you yell. The technicians immediately run for saferooms. The four of you stand up. “Kirby, what do you make of it?”

“My ability to detect is being… jammed in some way. I am sorry,” he says. Oh great.

Alright, time to prioritize then.

> The brig. The prisoners can’t be allowed to be set free.
> The hangar. There’s lots of materiel awaiting transport that could be stolen.
> The control room. Losing it could mean losing contact with the rest of the outpost.
> Other
>>
>>43546068
>“What?” She’s stiff as a board, flat as one too.
Excessive bully

>>43546089
> The brig. The prisoners can’t be allowed to be set free.
>>
File: image.png (513 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513 KB, 680x453
>>43546068
>She’s stiff as a board, flat as one too.
Cold-blooded.

>>43546089
> The control room. Losing it could mean losing contact with the rest of the outpost.
>>
>>43546089
Sad but true.
>>
>>43546089
>The control room. Losing it could mean losing contact with the rest of the outpost.
>>
>>43546089
>The brig. The prisoners can’t be allowed to be set free.
>>
>>43546089
>> The control room. Losing it could mean losing contact with the rest of the outpost.
>>
>>43546089
>The brig. The prisoners can’t be allowed to be set free.
>>
>>43546089
>The control room. Losing it could mean losing contact with the rest of the outpost.

also, we need to know what's going on
>>
>>43546472
Nazi invasion of the mainland, duh. Knives is attempting her last-ditch suicide invasion of the USA to get at Christine.
>>

“We need to hold the control room.” The four of you transform immediately, filling the room with magical light and power. “Everybody, take a corner, defend it. Watch for any breaches!” They all nod, and immediately you all move into positions. Bomber sets up on the hallway leading to the medical bay. Sumire stands by the hall leading to the brig. Tiger positions herself in the center, her guns being the biggest things you have right at this moment. As for you, you alternate between the two remaining hallways leading into the crew quarters and the hangar.

All you have to do is wait now. “I don’t like this,” says Bomber. “Are they really stupid enough to take attack us on our ground?”

“Yes,” says Sumire.

“I have worked with the Major for some time,” says Anneliese. “I know how overconfident she can be, but rest assured this is not some random suicide attack.” Oh, you’re sure it isn’t.

Suddenly, the TV screens on the consoles in the room suddenly turn to static. The lights suddenly go dark, leaving the glow of your weapons as the only source of light left. “Kirby, what’s going on?” you whisper.

Kirby says, “They have most likely breached the power room. We are losing power all over the outpost.” Oh nuts. You quickly run up to a console and try to contact one of the wings.

“We’re in the hangar!” yells one of the guards. Over his voice is the sound of gunfire. “They’ve breached the hangar, we can’t hold- Aaagh!” His radio contact ceases. Oh no, no, no.

[1/2]
>>
File: Knives.jpg (206 KB, 387x819) Image search: [Google]
Knives.jpg
206 KB, 387x819
>>43547010
[2/2]

The radio suddenly screeches to life again. “Lady Liberty, are you on the other channel?” Knives. “Hello, hello? Is anybody there? Don’t tell my soldiers already killed you!” You don’t dignify her with a response. She’s already done enough. “Well, if you’re there like I assume you to be, I am going to say this. I am not personally involved in this attack. I’m actually drinking a little bit of wine onboard my Zeppelin miles from the US Coast, listening in on the radio like you would for a baseball game.” Why is she doing this? “I have sent Otto of course to be the man of honor for this attack, and to show you, and your friends, that your little secret agency is not invincible. We’ll cut you down to size soon enough. Anyway, I’ll be here if you need me, ta ta.” The radio ceases.

Suddenly, Sumire’s hallway door is blown open. She flies across the room, slamming into a wall and falling to the ground, stunned. A squad of Stosstruppen storm in. “There!” yells one of them. “Kill them!” Another hole is busted in through the top of the control room, more ropes drop in around Anneliese as Stosstruppen drop in around her. Oh boy, oh boy.

> Beat a hasty tactical retreat.
> Give them the boot.
> Stay where you, coordinate the defense.
> Other
>>
>>43547036
Coordination is good.
>>
>>43547036
>Give them the boot.
>>
>>43547036
>Stay where you, coordinate the defense.
>>
>>43547036
> Give them the boot.
>>
>>43547036
> Give them the boot.
>>
>>43547036
>> Stay where you, coordinate the defense.
Show em you ain't gone soft yet.
>>
>>43547036
So Knives and her now-ostracized Magisch Korps has launched an attack on the mainland just to prove a point? That sounds kinda boneheaded.
>>
>>43547232
To be fair why not? They had no problem in Aussie-land, clearly got out safe after all was said and done. Would make her bolder that.
>>
>>43547036
>Stay where you, coordinate the defense.
>>

“Bomber, Tiger, light them up! Go!” You hold up your shields, and let their gun fire splash right over it ineffectually. Bomber dives for cover behind a console. As for Tiger well…

“Ha!” Tiger knocks one of the troopers into a wall. Then she smashes another beneath the feet of her mighty Mecha Magic harness. She quickly lays down a wall of suppressive fire, forcing everyone to duck down into cover. That gives you some room to work. You try to move around, see if you can’t disrupt them. Suddenly, one of them stands up and smashes down a machete onto your shield. You’re knocked back, surprised by his boldness. He again slashes and slices at your shield, forcing you back further.

Then he falls over, a hole right through his head. Bomber quickly cycles the bolt back on her rifle and makes another pinpoint shot. This one finds another trooper behind cover, and he falls. You hurriedly toss your shield again. It pings off a wall and knocks another trooper over a console, right by Tiger’s feet. He screams, cut off by Tiger crushing him beneath her foot. The rest quickly turn tail and run, knowing that they’ve been beaten off.

Sumire stands up, and then yells in frustration. “Damn it! They got me off guard!”

“Don’t sweat it,” you say. You pat her on the arm. She growls, angered at having been tossed like that. You quickly head down to one of the few functional consoles left. “Anybody out there!? Can anybody hear me!?”

“Liberty!” It’s Doctor K. He’s still here! “I’ve gotten me und my girls along with some technicians into a safe room! Ve are waiting for the all clear!”

“Did you see a big robot!?” yells Sumire.

[1/2]
>>
>>43547922
[2/2]

“What?” he says confusedly. You look at Sumire, with a “Really you numpty?” She rolls her eyes and walks away. “Look, we are safe for-“

“Liberty!” Saber’s on the line, apparently in the same room as him. “Where is she!? I’ll kill her!”

“What are you doing!?” you yell. She’s not taking the time to escape? What kind of Nazi is she?

“As if I want to go back with Knives, I’m taking my chances with you!” Tiger and Bomber look at you, confused. You shake your head, groaning. “But the Tiny One left with the other prisoners! I did hear that big robot thing tearing up the place in ze hangar though!”

> Head to the hangar. It’s time to finish it with Otto.
> Let Otto come to you. Fight on your terms.
> Other
>>
>>43547948
Otto, schmotto
>>
>>43547948
>> Head to the hangar. It’s time to finish it with Otto.
>>
>>43547948
>Head to the hangar. It’s time to finish it with Otto.
>>
>>43547948
>>
>>43547948
>>
>>43547948
>> Head to the hangar. It’s time to finish it with Otto.
Turn him into scrap metal!
>>
>>43547948
So wait, which ones left with Tiny? I can't imagine they actually want to go back to Knives...
>>
>>43548045
The trio are still in. The prisoners she mentioned are a bunch of unmentionables that the Outpost was holding.
>>
>>43548061
Ah, alright. That's comforting at least.
>>

-

-

You bust down the heavy steel security door leading into the secret hangar. Dead guards lie all over the floor and wrecked recon planes burn in their parking racks. Stosstruppen spot you, but are immediately cut down by a hail of bullet fire from Bomber and Tiger. Those two make an excellent team. “Ha!” yells Lightning. “Where’s your big robot now, you-“

He drops down from the ceiling in ambush. He smacks Bomber into a pile of crates. Tiger immediately steps back, bringing down her mighty 88mm cannon. She fires. The shot explodes off of his metal armor, creating a huge gash, but not killing him. He knocks Tiger into a wall, then punches her square in the gut, stunning her completely. She slumps down, groaning in pain. In just a few seconds, it was just you, Kirby, and Lightning.

> OTTO VON BISMARCK <
> The Armored Poltergeist <

“Kirby, do you have anything for me right now?” you ask.

“Only for em-“

“This is an emergency!” you hiss. You look over at Lightning’s shocking blade. “Lightning!” She looks to you, then brandishes it directly at Otto. You spin up your shield and slam it against the blade. The power directs a burst of lightning directly at Otto.

> LIGHTNING STORM <

[1/2]
>>
File: Lightning.png (180 KB, 540x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lightning.png
180 KB, 540x1080
>>43548794
[2/2]

The burst knocks him against a wall, scorching his armor and causing one of his arms to twitch and shudder uncontrollably. You and Lightning step back, keeping your guard up. He tries to spin up his assault cannon, only for it to sputter and grind in an apparent jam. His robotic form roars and shudders in damage, but not defeat. He’s no Storm Ace, but you’ll give him this: he’s dedicated. “Okay, Lightning, take the right, I’ll take the left.” The two of you rush at him again.

This time, Otto charges at you. Lightning brings down her blade, smashing it into his armored arm and slicing almost halfway. Otto’s response is to throw her off, and she goes flying into a wrecked plane, stunned. Her naginata is still embedded into the arm. You spin up your shield and immediately whack him in the head. He goes stepping back, but rebounds and crashes into you. You’re thrown back onto the metal floor. Needles of pain shock at your chest and your head. “Damn it…” you mutter. You quickly stand up, spinning up your shields.

Otto is not defeated, not by a longshot. But he’s taken quite a lot with him. “Kirby,” you call. He floats up onto your shield. “I need you, now.”

> Armored Liberty
> Liberty Starfire
> Other
>>
>>43548813
Fukken Otto
> Armored Libert
>>
>>43548813
> Liberty Starfire
>>
>>43548813
>Armored Liberty
MY SHIELD IS JUSTICE
MY ARMOR IS RIGHTEOUSNESS
>>
File: power up.gif (438 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
power up.gif
438 KB, 300x169
>>43548813
>> Armored Liberty
Let's finish this.
>>
>>43548813
>Armored Liberty
For the sake of coolness.
>>
>>43548889
If we don't Liberty Bash this guy at least once, I'll be disappointed.
>>
>>43548920
Will be physically impossible for us not to Liberty Bash.
>>
>>43548813
> Armored Liberty
>>
> Armored Liberty

He flies right into your ring. A charge of energy surges through your bones. Square plates appear and surround you, then spin around your body. You hold out and float up into the air as more and more magical plates appear. Then they stop in place, and immediately clamp down onto your body. A chestplate with a star upon a stripe slams onto your chest, and forms a long flowing skirt down to your ankles. Glowing plates of magical steel segment down the skirt. Armored gauntlets clamp down on your hands, then glow white blue with furious heat. Your shields spin up to near impossible speeds, then slam down on your gauntlets, continuing to spin. A helmet adorned with the crown of Lady Liberty folds onto your head. You step down to a kneel, glaring straight at Otto.

> MAGICAL GIRL ARMORED LIBERTY! <

It’s go time.

He rushes at you. You bring up your shields, ready to block. Even with all of his weight and all of his momentum, he can’t move an immovable object. He’s thrown over your head and flipped onto his side, rolling to a halt. He quickly recovers, faster than any normal robot should. You turn around shifting your armored boots into another ready position. He quickly charges at you again, this time not intending to run you down. This time intending to crush you under his arm. He brings it down.

The entire hangar explodes with magical power. Lightning, Bomber, and Tiger thrown backward. The planes in the hangar burst into flames from the sheer might.

“He’s powerful,” says Kirby in your head.

“But not powerful enough!” you yell. Your shield whines as it spins up. You’re going to finish this! You charge up and get ready to deliver righteous fury.

[1/3]
>>
>>43549978
[2/3]

Then suddenly, he punches downward again. He knocks you down. You can hear Kirby grunt in pain. Even you felt that one. Your shield takes a slight dent in it, but nothing too serious. Again, he punches you, shifting you a few inches back. He slams his body into you, shifting you back an entire foot. He’s just realized that you can’t attack when you’re defending it seems. So he’s gone into all out attack! You try to find a hole into his attacks, but he keeps the punches, the body checks, the hooks coming.

Then he lifts you off your feet and slams you down to the ground. Before you can react, he smashes his fist down into your chest. The pain of it was almost like watching your father die again. The real pain was more like every rib getting forced down into your organs. Not to mention the shard still being in there. If you weren’t in your armored form, you’d probably have died then and there.

You cough, then throw your shield. It slams into his body, sending him back and giving you a minute to recover. You quickly stand back up, and with your remaining shield you get ready.

Suddenly, something cramps in your chest. What the… You groan, kneeling down and gripping your chest. A- are you having a heart attack!? “K… Kirby, what’s wrong with me?”

“I don’t know,” he says, a little frantically. “The Shard must be awakening in you again.” Oh no no no.

Otto rips your shield out of his chest and stomps on it. The shattering of it sends a ripple of pain down your spine. Your one good shield remains on your gauntlet, and it is still ready. He continues to stomp over to you as you stand up. You stumble, your vision gets blurry.

Lightning groans, crawling on all fours as she watches you get grabbed by Otto by the neck. “No! Christine!” she screams.

You blink. Something in your chest snaps.
>>
>>43549993
[3/3]

Otto is blown back by a sudden burst of magic from you. He slams into a wall, dazed and confused. Tiger, Lightning, and Bomber all gasp in awe at the bright light emanating from your chest. “Kirby.” You look down at yourself as your armored regalia suddenly begins disappearing. “What’s going on?”

“Amazing. You’re… your power is… multiplying!” he says.

What.

Your magical costume is replaced by flowing white robes. Stars shine from them like bright lights in the sky. Your chest retains the chestplate from your armored regalia, but is now adorned with a red, white, and blue sash. Your helmet is replaced by a glowing white crown, topping onto your head like a tiara. Your gauntlets are gone, now only your dainty little hands are holding onto two brilliantly glowing stars. Everything feels so powerful, so… angelic!

“Christine.” Your girls all stare at you in awe. “What are you?”

> ULTIMATE LIBERTY <

Otto’s engine whirs, and he immediately goes to rush at you again.

Not this time. You spin up your stars, then bend over and get ready. You’re finishing this.

> LIBERTY BASH! <

[3/4]
>>
>>43550014
[4/4]

The moment of impact is almost carthartic in a sense. Otto is nearly completely disintegrated by the explosion of magic. His half-burnt and destroyed form flies into a wall and lands on the ground, broken, disabled. The shockwave shakes the hangar, the entire outpost, probably even the entire city. Your white robes and armor and cosmic regalia suddenly disappears, replaced by your usual costume. In an instant, the power’s gone, and you fall right into Lightning’s arms.

“Wh… what was that!?” Bomber runs over, shocked to her toes.

Kirby flies out of your ring, frantically running around you. “Liberty! Do you realize what that was!?” You shake your head. You can’t even speak, you can’t find energy to do anything. “You… you called upon the energy of your Progenitor! The original Magical Girl Liberty! A power so ancient- I’m sorry, I am losing my words but… how is that possible!? We thought that power lost to Magical Girls.”

Lightning waves everyone off. “Guys, guys, give her space.” She looks down at you, worried. “Christine, are you okay? D-… do you feel alright? Do you need a doctor?”

> “I think I’m okay.”
> Silently stand up and try to play it off.
> “Yeah, get a Doctor and some sodapop if you can too.”
> Other
>>
>>43550040
> Silently stand up and try to play it off.
>>
>>43550040
>“I think I’m okay.”
Let's try not to worry everyone if we can help it.
>>
>>43550040
> “I think I’m okay.”
Liberty is tough!
Thanks for running GS, it's an early night for me.
>>
>>43550040
>“Yeah, get a Doctor and some sodapop if you can too.”
>>
>>43550040
>> “I think I’m okay.”
>>
>>43550040
>“I think I’m okay.”

We can rest when the Nazis go home.
>>
>>43550040
>> “Yeah, get a Doctor and some sodapop if you can too.”
>>
> “I think I’m okay.”

You stand up slowly with the help of Lightning. “I… I think I’m okay, yeah.” You smile at her. “Thanks, Sumire.” She smiles sweetly, hugging you. “Ow, ow, ow, I didn’t say I was okay okay.” She immediately lets go, pouting. “Let’s just…” You lean over, holding your knees and groaning a little. Kirby is still bouncing up and down like a happy house cat, talking his own head off about what just happened.

“What did you feel?” asks Tiger. “That must have been such a powerful experience! You were almost like an archangel!”

“I…” You bite your lip a little, grimacing. “Actually, yeah.” You nod. “That’s kind of what it felt like. Being an angel.”

Rana gasps, holding her hands together. “My God, Christine. D-… can you do it again?”

“She can’t,” says Kirby. All of you look down at Kirby. “At least, not willingly. The Progenitor’s powers are very fickle. While extremely powerful yes, they are also hard to control and are nearly impossible to call upon in the first place. I need to understand what caused this. Perhaps there was something we missed, something that made you, you, Liberty.” You hold your chest, then blink.

You thump your chest. “Guys. The Shard.” You immediately tear upon your blouse.

“Wow, hey, wait until we get into the bedroom,” says Sumire. You slap her upside the head. “Ow!”

“Look!” you yell. In place of the minute scar you got from the Shard, you now have a Star and Stripe on the center of your chest above your breasts. “That wasn’t there this morning I’ll tell you that. Sumire you should definitely know that should not be there.” She shrugs, agreeing. “What is it?”

“It’s the same mark adorning your Soul Ring,” says Kirby. “There are lots of questions to be answered but-“

[1/2]
>>
File: Bomber.png (149 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bomber.png
149 KB, 500x1000
>>43550765
[2/2]

You hear a mechanical whirring. The five of you quickly assume attack posture, and find Otto still functioning. Inside of his robotic chassis is a steel coffin, presumably the body of the man himself. Wires and what appear to be magical canisters wrap around the insides of the broken machine. All of you walk closely to him, ready to deliver the final blow. You hold up your shield, slowly spinning it up, ready to crush in the coffin and release him for this mortal torment.

“Liberty.” You blink. He spoke to you. His voice is distorted by mechanical roaring and a radio static.

“Y-…” You blink. “You know who I am?”

“The Fuhrer speaks of you,” says Otto. “They all speak of you.” Lightning nudges you, a little proud that you’ve gotten the attention of the entire Nazi Party inner circle. “Fools. All of them. Destroying my country. Enslaving my spirit to this machine. Ruining my livelihood.”

“You tried to kill me,” you say.

“Yes. I am sorry,” he says simply. “I need to warn you. This will not be… the-“ A spark flies out of his coffin. “America will become…-“ A fire ignites in the coffin. “Corruption. Don’t let them do what… they did to my-” One last explosion marks his death. A ghostly green spirit flies right out of the coffin, and right through the rocky ceiling.

“Wow. That was ominous,” says Lightning.

“What did he mean?” you ask.

“Ah, relax!” Lightning slaps you on the back. You yelp in pain, jumping a little. “He’s just scaring you. America’s never gonna fall!”

“Yeah.” Rana crosses her arms. “It’s a silly thing to say. We’re the best country ever!”

You pant heavily, biting your lip. Tiger steps up to you, holding your arm. “Christine, you should rest.” She smiles a little. A far cry from when you first captured Anneliese. “Maybe we can finally do some uh… whoopee tonight?”

> “I think a movie would do us better.”
> “Sure. Some whoopee. You get to pick, Anne. Your day.”
> “No, no. We have to figure out what all of this means first.”
> Other
>>
>>43550811
>“Sure. Some whoopee. You get to pick, Anne. Your day.”
>>
>>43550811
>> “Sure. Some whoopee. You get to pick, Anne. Your day.”
I bet Sumire would want some whoopee with Libby as well.
>>
>>43550811
>>
>>43550811
>>
Ten bucks say Otto just told Christine sooner or later she may end up fighting against America, or its government.

Possibly sooner, what with the eagerness to investigate an extraterrestrial/extradimensional WMD.
>>
>>43550811

Most likely something dignified and therfore quiet.

>Libby's face when she actually means whoopee like Sumire
>>
>>43551093
McCarthy.
>>
> “Sure. Some whoopee. You get to pick, Anne. Your day.”

“Sure.” You take a deep breath, holding up your arms. You can debrief Operator #5 tomorrow. “Let’s make some whoopee, Anne. You get to pick, it’s your day.” She smiles happily, clapping her hands. She immediately runs over to Rana and quickly the two begin colluding on what to do for today.

Sumire walks over to you. “Really though, Libby. Are you sure you okay?” She looks genuinely worried for you. It’s a rare thing but better to be rare than not at all there. You nod to her. “Good. It’s just… you know I’m kidding about the money stuff right? I do really care about you.”

“Of course I know,” you say. “And just because you said that, I’ll have a talk with #5 about an extra K on your paycheck.” She smiles a little, happy with that answer. “Knives is beat, the Magisch Korps is beat. And it looks like the Nazis aren’t going to be bringing anything bigger against us soon. I think we’ve made out with a victory today, Sumire.”

She crosses her arms, and the four of you begin to walk to the hangar’s entrance. “Oh, trust me, Libby. I love it when I win!” She smirks, gently poking you in the side.

[1/2]
>>
>>43551810
[2/2]

“I figured out what I want to do today!” says Anneliese. “I want to go have a hot dog!” A hot dog? You and Sumire look at her, confused. “Rana tells me about how you Americans cook your hot dogs, then place them in a bread bun, and season them with mustard and relish and sliced onions and cheese and other ingredients.”

“You’re just hungry, aren’t you?” She nods, a little ashamedly. “We can go find a place that serves hot dogs. Though, you’d usually get one in a baseball game.”

Rana gasps. “Speaking of which. Christine, I just read the newspaper this morning! Lou Gehrig is retiring.” He what. Sumire blinks, obviously not knowing of THE Yankee. One of the greatest players who ever lived, Lou Gehrig, retiring! “I mean, he had a bit of a wacky season last year but this is so… I thought it was a slump!”

Slump, huh? Sumire wraps her arm around you. “Hey, tell you what Libby. We’ll go get something to eat.” She pokes your chest, quirking her brow. “The four of us make some whoopee at our apartment?” You gently push her away, rolling her eyes. “Come on!”

Rana giggles, blushing a little. “Heeeeheee! Whoopee!” You roll your eyes again. Come on, grow up, Rana.

You sigh, leaving the battle, the Atlas, everything that happened within the past few weeks behind you. It’s a new day. A time for change.
>>
File: wPf8SBJ.jpg (310 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wPf8SBJ.jpg
310 KB, 900x900
>>43551837
And that is it for MAGICAL GIRL LIBERTY AND THE ATLAS OF FOREVER. The arc has concluded, Libby is now happy, things are looking up! But keep your ears low to the ground and your chin up. You haven't seen the last of her. Next time, her enemies are more vicious, more dangerous, and she'll be playing on their turf.

On...

> MAGICAL GIRL LIBERTY AND THE LAIR OF THE WOLVES <

Hope you all enjoyed. Thanks for playing.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
>>43551837
Hurrah!
>>
>>43551939
Sounds like a deep strike into Deutschland...
>>
>>43551939
Nice.
>>
>>43551939
Thanks for the fun, Boss. See you next time.
>>
>>43551939
Thanks, schteel. Always a hoot.
>>
>>43551164
McCarthy was right though.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.