[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NationStates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1001 KB, 5616x2160) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1001 KB, 5616x2160
There's a new /his/ region for anyone who likes roughly modern era worldbuilding and strategic-level roleplay.

What is NationStates?
>NationStates is a free nation simulation game. You create your own country, fashioned after your own ideals, and care for its people. Either that or you deliberately torture them. It's really up to you.

How do I play?
>Create a nation and follow it from there. You'll be asked to choose a name for your nation, a motto, a national animal, and a currency. Then you answer a short questionnaire about your politics, which will determine whether your nation is authoritarian or libertarian, conservative or liberal, compassionate or psychotic.

The official /his/ region:
region=the_holy_historian_confederation
Telegram someone (usually Rubidum) for the password.

Post your nations factbooks, rate each other’s nations and discuss IN-GAME, history, politics, arms deals, clay disputes, anything really.

Region wise, we welcome all boards, but keep things PC outside of the regional message board, we were only established two days ago and are still looking to grow.

The image attached is the official map

Clay Claims format.
Nation:
Colour:
Capital:
Claims:
>>
>>43542264
Those borders are shit. If I don't have Cascadia, it doesn't make a fucking lick of sense to give me Idaho.

Also I kinda wanted that one exclave on the central Mexican coast, because it's a good seed for conflict and RP.
>>
I think it'd be nice if the map had labels.
>>
>>43542264
>All the interesting clay is already claimed.
Well fuck that.
>>
http://pastebin.com/g6YNjwC1
Current claims.
>>
File: nava_bhavisya__976584.png (18 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
nava_bhavisya__976584.png
18 KB, 300x200
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nava_bhavisya

So, there were talks of what the setting/time period for the region would be last thread. There was a fairly sizeable push for a late 19th century or mid 20th century setting, but how does that work for some nations like my own. It grows it's citizens artificially, utilizes a digital currency, utilizes nuclear weapons, and other modern to near future technologies feature prominently in the lore I'm writing for it.
>>
>>43542883
Yes, it most definitely would.

>>43543078
You can still claim stuff that's already been claimed.
>>
>>43543198
Aliens.
>>
>>43543198
To be honest, I think setting a time is stupid in the first place. This is alternate history. There's no reason that our nations can't be more advanced in some aspects and less in others, and some nations can't be more advanced than others. And nobody's giving a single fuck about when real-world ideologies were popular as they design their government.
>>
>>43543208
Please do not tax our officer any more by confusing claims. Also, for those interested in joining our region claims, kindly post it in hex color format and post it in the regional message board
>>
>>43542264
Is it only for new nations?

>>43543208
>You can still claim stuff that's already been claimed.
wat
>>
>>43543285
nope, old nations and new are welcome.
>>
>>43543285
Old and new.

Claiming stuff that somebody else claims means that territory is disputed. It could be border land, or you could be like Kurdistan, although I wouldn't really recommend that as a first option.

>>43543275
Please don't be boring.
>>
File: Tsghut.png (27 KB, 654x437) Image search: [Google]
Tsghut.png
27 KB, 654x437
So why was I (Tsghut) seemingly randomly given territory in Chile, across the alps, rather than fairly useless land in the Grand Chaco and Mato Grosso up a nice navigable river, especially when the land I want is less valuable and smaller than the land I was given? I don't mind, but I am confused.

>pic related is what I claimed compared to OP.
>>
>>43543264

While some countries will be more advanced than others having large states in the 19th century (roughly) with others in the 21st (roughly) doesn't make that much sense.
>>
>>43543264
>>43543445
>mfw this is just like last time /tg/ did this.
>>
gib freedom
>>
Better wax that butt hole.

Africa's waking up.

BIX NOOD, I REQUIRE LIEBENSTRAUM.

I'm the blood red stain near the cong with the 35 trillion a year defense budget.
>>
>>43543445
Kazakhstan is large right now.
>>
>>43543562
>LIEBENSTRAUM
It's "Lebensraum", what you said is "Love's Dream".
>>
>>43543667
Sounds like a qt euphemism desu
>>
>Our observers noted that your nation was ejected and banned from The Holy Historian Confederation by The Empire of Roma MA
What the fuck?
>>
>>43543667
I know what I said.
>not questing for your undiscovered waifu.

Why even live.
>>
>>43543762
4chan is full of self righteous cunts, who'd knew
>>
>>43543762

>gives Rubidum problems.
>samefags.
>is annoying.
>surprised when is banned by tired officer

Grow up kid.
>>
>>43543917
>gives Rubidum problems.
Which means what?

>samefags
Posting in the thread is grounds for a ban?

>is annoying
So personal taste is grounds for anything?

>surprised when is banned by tired officer
>>>/reddit.
>>
>>43543966
You are annoying though.
>>
>>43544091
>implying that's a reason to ban somebody
Even if you think so, I'm not Jim fucking Profit or something.
>>
>119 members
>79 clay-claims in the pastebin
>67 votes in the poll
It begins.
Maybe I'll join you fucks in two weeks~a month when the flakers are down flaking.
>>
Glad to see this is going to be about as successful as that minecraft thing.
>>
Literally doomed.
>>
hah, I got banned from this ages ago.

had a few months invested in it, too.
>>
All you naysayers can fuck off. I hope this is successful. All we need to do I teach proper RP technique and keep the RP itself interesting. We seem a lot more active than most regions thus far.
>>
>>43548748
Yes we do.

GIVE ME YOUR GUNS.
>>
>>43549282
We have swords
Do you like swords
>>
>>43552332
please let this one die, the op was wrong.
>>
>>43542264
Who is yellow on West Coast US?
>>
>>43542264
>tfw when GREATER ALBANIA

SHQUIP SHQUIP
>>
Let this thread die please, it's dead-time now most places. Post in rmb for now.
>>
I watched /pol/, /int/ and even /k/ region(s) rise and fall, and /tg/ creating a region actually makes me hopeful that at least one board can maintain a long-lasting region. So please don't do anything stupid, guys. I wish you luck.
>>
>>43558465
Sage pls.
Tg realm (the region) only died because of raids iirc pol still has a small region back from pol parliaments. All other 4chan regions are gone though, aside from a few 1-4 mini regions
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.