[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST Its Our New World S03 EP06
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: couple new world op.jpg (212 KB, 1072x968) Image search: [Google]
couple new world op.jpg
212 KB, 1072x968
As usual guys, let me know when we are here and we'll get started.
>>
>>43540707
Here. Having a nice Sunday?
>>
oh hey
>>
>>43540955
>>43540893
Hi there, how are you guys? So far it hasnt been great, but lets hope it improves. Let's wait a little to see if one more person shows up
>>
>>43541013
I'm working on a paper while I follow along this myself. It's going to be long, but I'll power through it.
>>
>>43541013
Hey OP. Did you get shaken up by that quake recently?
>>
The fuck is this?
>>
>>43541013

Reading some other stuff, but i'll keep refreshing this thread.

It'll be a nice break.
>>
>>43541163
If it was less than a 7.something, I didnt feel it.

>>43541401
alright lets get started, typing
>>
>>43541332
a slice of life quest featuring albert wesker and his cute elven gf
>>
File: 0003.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1707) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1707
>>43541332
A nice winter morning in Muchigan, a GATE opens and in come a tribe of nomadic elves that came to this world following the tides of magic that are leaving their previous world and flowing back into ours, same as it does every 10000 years or so

They came out in a small town's park, and the police ended up helping them vs the national guard. Now we are following the daily lives of Cedric, a young cop that... used to be pretty boring before Elliezabella, a nomad elf girl, came into his life.

Now they are living a married life with a puppy in Cedric's small but nice house, and they both work for the police department of NewHope, Michigan.

This is not a drama-driven quest. It is a very sweet SoL quest where we relax and enjoy sickeningly sweet and depraved stuff, like holding hands with the elf girl, or nibbling on her ears.

If you disapprove of such debauchery, flee now! Oh, also, im from Chile, so

1) My english is shit
2) May get killed by an earthquake or tsunami at any time, just saying

Anyway let me see... we spoke with the reporter, and then went home, checked the requirements for a hunting license because the elders of the elven community wanted to go hunting and we said we would take them hunting on the weekend.... right, I remember now.

Oh, also, the thread is generally writen in a he said/she said format, which means we see things from the POV of Cedric and Ellie, in turns. Also im a huge faggot, apparently, so expect to see lots of insufferably sweet shit going on

Typing...
>>
File: 0034.png (661 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
0034.png
661 KB, 827x1169
>>43541739

-He said-

While leaving the station with Ellie, Cedric looks at their pickup while walking towards it...

"How are we going to get all four elders on this? It can just barely fit three people." -he opens the door for Ellie and gives her a little kiss before closing it and walking around

Ellie leans over to open it for him, then sits back straight again. Or would have if he didn't caught her for another kiss first.

"Can we borrow a patrol?" -she asks
"I doubt it," -he answers with a smile- "and wouldn't it be strange to have them seat on the back?"
"I don't think they would mind. Well, honestly if it isn't a distance of more than 20 miles, they wouldn't mind to walk there."
"Really?"

Ellie nods

>Rent a minivan
>Go pick up Stella and take a long walk with the elders to the Hunt and Game department.
>Other
>>
>>43542003
>>Go pick up Stella and take a long walk with the elders to the Hunt and Game department.
>>
>>43542003
>Rent a minivan
I suppose it wouldn't be very dignified to have elders ride the cargo compartment of the car, whatever it's called.
>>
>>43542003
>>Go pick up Stella and take a long walk with the elders to the Hunt and Game department.
>>
>>43542003
>Go pick up Stella and take a long walk with the elders to the Hunt and Game department.

Lazy americans.
>>
>>43542016
>>43542090
>>43542113

>>43542061
>>Rent a minivan

>>43542113
>Lazy americans.
Sorry, but I chuckled

Typing
>>
File: 005.jpg (384 KB, 1133x1600) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
384 KB, 1133x1600
>>43542467

--She said--

Once they arrived home, Cedric lifts the bags from the back of the pickup while Ellie locks the pickup and then opens the house's door.

"Aww were you a good baby?" -she picks up Stella unto her arms and rubs her face against it as the puppy happily licks at her
"Hey, don't get her used to that" -says Cedric, but he does pet the puppy briefly as he walks in

Once the bags are unpacked, they pick Stella's leash and harness, which of course excites the puppy as it means they're going out.

"Yes, we are going for a walk" -Ellie says to Stella as the puppy starts squirming on her hands, trying to run over to Cedric to get her harness on

"Ah, should we walk there? it would be about 30 minutes."
"Sure"

They do change to sneakers, though.

Stella is of course very excited as she goes out, if a little bit confused about going the wrong way towards the park.

"No, we are not going to the park, we are going to see my daddy" -Ellie says and Stella looks at her for a moment

"Are you sure its fine to have them walk that much?"
"Nomads, remember? its fine."
"Alright"

Along the way, they walk by a small park and buy some coffee of a small cart by its edge.

"I love coffee" -she says while sipping from the cup, her ears folded down as she smiles
"I thought you loved chocolate"
"No, I adore chocolate."
"And me?"
"You are half my soul" -she says matter of fact

She's not kidding, right? is it okay if we grab her and kiss her? it's alright, right? we're married, so it's alright

>It's alright. Also remember to lift a foot slightly backwards during the kiss
>Other
>>
>>43543154
>>It's alright. Also remember to lift a foot slightly backwards during the kiss
Perfectly alright.

Perhaps add something along the lines "you complete mine too." as well.
>>
>>43543154
>>43543154
>It's alright. Also remember to lift a foot slightly backwards during the kiss
>>
>>43543154
>>
File: courtship.jpg (376 KB, 745x1022) Image search: [Google]
courtship.jpg
376 KB, 745x1022
>>43543154
>>
File: 0051.png (461 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
0051.png
461 KB, 600x800
>>43543226
>>43543212
>>43543204
>>43543184
>>>It's alright. Also remember to lift a foot slightly backwards during the kiss

--He said--

"Well, now you said it."
"Uhm?" -she looks at him as he leans over- "W-?!"

He grabs and kisses her in the middle of the street while Stella looks at them wagging her tail and yipping for them to hurry up.

Cedric holds Ellie with both hands, lingering on the kiss and smiling into it.

"Alright, let's go"
"Alright" -she says with a smile, blushing a little bit

They arrive at the elven community (neighborhood?) shortly after, and the elders seem quite fast to greet them. Well, it was a good thing that we didn't rent a larger car after all, since pretty much the entire community wants to come along to get a hunting permit.

Well, they were nomadic hunters until just recently, so it can't be helped?

They seem instantly fond of Stella, although our little puppy is a little intimidated by all the new people that want to pick her up into their arms. But... well, she's easy, I guess? after a few minutes, she's basking in the spotlight and the petting and the caressing as she wags her tail for them.

It doesn't looks like she's going to walk much between here and the permits office.

Well, we head out at the head of a large group, drawing some attention as we go down the streets.

It looks like a parade or a protest, except that nobody is shouting or being obnoxious.

Yes, we still do get asked what's going on. Thankfully the officers are acquaintances and they just call the sergeant to explain as we go on.

Well... it actually takes a couple of hours to get a license for everyone.... do they all want to come along on the hunting trip? what would we do then?

>Lets try to consult with the elders
>Maybe organize renting a couple of buses
>Other
>>
>>43543749

>Maybe organize renting a couple of buses
>>
>>43543749

Have they gone over hunting rules and whatnot? Seasons? How many are we talking here?
>>
>>43543749
>>Lets try to consult with the elders
>>
File: 008.jpg (437 KB, 939x1400) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
437 KB, 939x1400
>>43543978
>>43543911
>>43543819

>Have they gone over hunting rules and whatnot?
Yes, is why it took 2 hours
>Seasons?
I dont honestly know what the hunting seasons are in michigan but you guys are going into winder soon, right? what do you hunt at those times? rabbits?
>How many are we talking here?
About 120+

°°She said°°

While Ellie wasn't as worried about hunting with everyone else (it was a normal part of her lifestyle until very recently after all, and was so for a very long time), she was more "modern" than most, and was a bit worried about taking everyone along.

"Oh, don't worry, this time it will only be us old ones, and we can take the rest ourselves on small groups later, right?" -is what they said
"I see!" -Ellie nods nods

Indeed, once they know the route to the hunting preservation, they can go later on their own. They're not children, after all.

As for their prey, at least for now they are only interested in something small that will be hard to catch but make a good meal.

They have no need for a bear or moose head to decorate their walls with, and would find the idea abhorrent in the first place.

So, for now, they're simply looking for small game.

"And that's what they said" -she explains to Cedric
"I know, I was right here" -he says as he kisses her forehead

Well, now that everyone has their hunting permits, we begin the walk back. Actually, we don't really need to walk them home, right? we could go home and have some fun with Ellie, or go to a movie.

It looks like the elders want to thank us with a dinner, however.

>Lets go dine with Ellie's people
>Let's take her home and have fun
>Other
>>
>>43544192

>Ask Ellie
>>
>>43544192
>Let's take her home and have fun

After dinner, no need to be rude.
>>
>>43544192
>>Lets go dine with Ellie's people
>>
>>43544192

>Ask Ellie
>>
>>43544364
>>43544262
>>Ask Ellie

>>43544286
>>43544275
>>>Lets go dine with Ellie's people
>Let's take her home and have fun after dinner, no need to be rude.

"Uhmm? ah! it'll be nice to have dinner with everyone" -she says, looking quite happy

Have we kept her to ourselves too much? she was used to living in a tight group until very recently, maybe she misses them on a daily basis? well, its not as if we can ask her that right in front of everyone. Let's wait until we are home.

For now, we agree to dining with them, and so we end up somehow triggering a small feast, it seems. The elders send people to go to the supermarkets and agricultural markets to get foodstuff while we all head back home.

Before we can stop them, about 1/2 of the group went off to get food. Just how big is this dinner going to be?

Well, this time we have Stella walk on the way back.

Uhmm a part of us is somewhat worried about our small puppy walking just like that down the winter street, but we absolutely refuse to be one of those people that places clothes on dogs.

She'll be fine, right? she doesn't seems bothered by it... yeah, it's fine.

Along the way, Ellie has the elders try some icecream... hey, its winter, isn't it too cold? these elves really don't seem to mind the cold at all!

And so, icecream is added as desert for tonight's dinner.

We would be fine with just a coffee, really!

As we make it there, we find that they have cleared up the small plaza in the middle of the community, and have lit up a few grills to roast the meat and some vegetables... this really looks like way more than a dinner.

In the end, it is quite fun. The elven songs are very sweet and old-fashioned, but they are easy to listen to, and the mood is quite good.

It looks like Stella doesn't knows what do sniff, bite or lick first, and the youngests of the community are having a lot of fun playing with her.

However, we have to leave before it gets too late. We have to work tomorrow.

1/?
>>
>>43545001

Well, Stella is sleeping under one of the grills. Its probably quite warm there.

She doesn't even wake up when Ellie picks her up and we start walking home.

Ellie looks quite happy, by the way. We should probably come visit her extended family more often.

"You know, you can't carry her everywhere"
"But she's so small, and cute!"
"Is that so?"

>Lift her and carry her like a princess. The house is just a couple of blocks away now
>Kiss her softly and hold her by the waist as we walk together
>Other
>>
>>43545288
>>Kiss her softly and hold her by the waist as we walk together
>>
>>43545288
>>Lift her and carry her like a princess. The house is just a couple of blocks away now

>>43545288
>Lift her and carry her like a princess. The house is just a couple of blocks away now

Small and cute, eh?
>>
File: 101_ZA8SJNf.jpg (119 KB, 1200x682) Image search: [Google]
101_ZA8SJNf.jpg
119 KB, 1200x682
>>43545343
>>>Kiss her softly and hold her by the waist as we walk together
>>43545346
>>43545355
>>Lift her and carry her like a princess. The house is just a couple of blocks away now

>Small and cute, eh?
That does make me think, how tall is Ellie? I assume we all think she's on the petite side, right?

"So, its alright to carry her because she's small and cute?"
"Yes! because she's small and cute!"
"Got it" -he says while suddenly grabbing Ellie and carrying her like a princess
"Cedric... y-you silly! the neighbors are watching!"
"That's because you are so small and cute. I love watching you too, you know?"

She goes bright red and lowers her ears against the sides of her head, embarrased beyond words.

Stella yawns softly. The puppy doesn't cares

And so, Cedric walks toward the house, refusing to let her beloved Ellie walk another step.

"Idiot... this is so embarrasing!" -she sounds quite happy, all the same

Anyway, we should stop here for today. Next week we'll have some more exciting stuff happen since we had such a relaxed 2 episodes.

I'll check the thread later if you guys want to ask or comment or suggest anything.
>>
>>43545498
thanks for running
>>
>>43545498
Bless your soul OP. Thanks for the thread!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.