[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Who would win in a Naked, Cage-fight. An average Space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 1439473337594.png (246 KB, 640x704) Image search: [Google]
1439473337594.png
246 KB, 640x704
Question

Who would win in a Naked, Cage-fight.

An average Space Marine or an Ork Boy?
>>
File: 1441995928510.jpg (201 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1441995928510.jpg
201 KB, 780x780
>>43539909
Absolutely no fuckin question, the Ork'd win hands down.
>>
In a naked fight? The marine. If we're talking an Ork BOY, at least. Bring in a Nob, and the Marine is going to get his asshole pulled out through his mouth. With just a boy, the edge in raw strength a boy might have is overcome by speed, skill, and bullshit like spitting acid.
>>
>>43539909
tabletop or fluff powerlevels?
>>
>>43539909
Tabletop: Ork
Narrative: Space Marine
>>
>>43539962
But Boys can vary in size, what if one has grown to equal standing with a Marine, but not into Nob territory
>>
>>43539983
Let's go with.. fluff.
>>
>>43539992
>But Marines can vary in strength and skill, what if one has grown to equal standing with a Nob, but not into Primarch territory
>>
>>43539995

Ork.

Marines are the pinnacle of physical perfection amongst men. And some of them even have claws and fangs and armor built-in!

.....But an Ork in a preposterous situation like a naked cage fight is going to be in his element because it is stupid, outlandish, and probably involves an audience.

Also, the more he gets hit, the more into it he's gonna get, because Orks live to fight. Marines don't get better at fighting during the fight. They just don't give up or falter. An Ork is seriously going to get fightier and fightier as the fight progresses.
>>
So how has this come about? Did a mekboy with a love for naked cage fights invent a special battlewagon for nude brawls on the go.

Grabbing arm, several high powered cutting torches to remove power armor, and a cage on the back which the confused, naked marine can be dropped into to do battle with the orc within.
>>
>>43541098
>So how has this come about? Did a mekboy with a love for naked cage fights invent a special battlewagon for nude brawls on the go.

Dark Eldar doing this for fun.
>>
Wait a second... Isn't an ork boy S3?

So I'd say, tabletop-wise, the marine wins.

And fluff-wise, the marine actually knows how to fight, so it's basically a martial art expert versus an untrained but enthusiastic dudebro. I say the marine takes it.
>>
>>43543061
Someone who knows what's up. Thank you. Boyz are big compared to men, but generally weaker than marines. They're just more numerous.
>>
>>43543061
Ork boys are s3 and they are practically naked. Marines are s4 in power armor.
>>
>>43539909
Space Marines are both stronger and faster than an Ork boy. It gets turned into a pulp with relative ease.

Remember, Guardsmen fight Ork boyz in melee and win.
>>
>>43543215
Jesus fucking Christ

SCOUTS ARE STRENGTH 4

Power Armor does not add much to the strength of a Space Marine. It adds DURABILITY. Space Marines outside of armor already are capable of benching several tonnes and can rip apart tank armor with their bare hands, including power armor. Power armor does increase their strength a bit, but for the most part Astartes are already peaked in that regard.
>>
>>43543657
>Remember, Guardsmen fight Ork boyz in melee and win.
That's a rarity if we're going by fluff, some death world badasses or hardened veterans might, but your average guardsman is going to be ripped limb from limb in melee by your average ork.

Not disagreeing about the Marine vs Ork though.
>>
How about a naked elf?
>>
>>43543720
Point being though that Orks aren't these impossible monsters, they basically are just humble Gorillas in terms of strength. Off the top of my head for Guardsmen braining Orks comes Siege of Castellax, where an Iron Warrior slave soldier brains an Ork Boy with his lasgun.

Then there's guys like the Vostroyans and Catachans, who I am pretty damn sure should crush Ork boys in a melee with their Officers (considering that Vostroyans have those power axe gun things).
>>
>>43543797
>where an Iron Warrior slave soldier brains an Ork Boy with his lasgun.
Now that's just dumb. Orcs are renowned for their thick skulls and can shrug off losing limbs, being smacked on the head by a slave's laspistol shouldn't have even dazed one.
>>
>>43543842
>being shot in the head
>not warranting death
You just went full 40k
>>
>>43543842
Aren't the slave soldiers of the IW's close to normal guard in quality? And a rifle butt is like a club, so a strong guy could probably bash an ork's skull in
>>
>>43543716
>It adds DURABILITY.
Nope.
The tabletop is just a mediocre representation of the fluff.
>>
>>43543842
That wasn't a laspistol. It was a lasgun wielded by one of the trained jannisary slaves who went into "it ain't me mode" and charged and Ork boy who had fallen from a jump and started beating the boy's skull. Eventually it cracked, and then finally it was turned into jello.
>>
>>43543997
A million times, this.
>people statting things and wondering who would win
By that fucking logic a nob can kill a primarch.
>>
>>43539909
Don't orks get harder more WAAĄGH! energy they have? I'm pretty sure solitary ork would be surprisingly weak.
>>
>>43543946
>Being shot in the head
>shot in the head
>shot
You aren't paying attention.
>>
>>43543946
The term "braining" doesn't usually refer to being shot. It refers to being clubbed in the head so hard your brains come out.
>>
>>43539909
The audience of course. Mmmmmmmmhm.
>>
>>43544402
So by that logic, wouldn't the fight hinge on who was watching? The ork if it's orks, the marine if it's someone else?
>>
File: vince mcmahon walk.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
vince mcmahon walk.gif
967 KB, 270x252
>>43541098
>So how has this come about? Did a mekboy with a love for naked cage fights invent a special battlewagon for nude brawls on the go.

Vince Mekmahon decided that cage fights were cool and that a galactic cage-fighting circuit was even cooler.
>>
Purely dependent on how big the ork is.
>>
>>43539986

Ork boy: str 3, toughness 4, wepon skill 4, atcks 2, int 2
Furious charge

Murheen: str 4, tough 4, wepn skil 4, atk 1, int 4

Dunni but it looks like a nail bitter as far as table top
>>
If they had to fight by sporting rules it'd be an interesting match. If it's a deathmatch then the marine will be acid spitting if he's got it and the ork's got hands like talons and a huge set of chompers. The ork has basically brought a drawer full of knives to a fist fight. In that scenario lets just say space marines don't wear their armour for fun.
>>
File: 33.jpg (652 KB, 1110x1596) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
652 KB, 1110x1596
>>43543842
To expand on what was already said: the guy got lucky and shot the Ork in the eye, causing it to fall down some stairs, then emptied his lasgun's power pack shooting it some more. The Ork was still alive and trying to get up, so he went to town with his gun butt and clubbed it to death, continuing until its head was reduced to paste (though he'd only worked up the guts to do all that because one of the Iron Warriors was fighting with them).

>>43544402
They get more confident and aggressive the more of them there are, though that could be considered as much a simply psychological thing as a psychic one. But yeah, since their growth is linked to their aggression, higher numbers will result in them being stronger individually; certainly much bolder anyway. For details about how Orks vary depending on population size, pic related.
>>
>>43539933
Idiot ever naked the marine wins.

He hits first and harder
>>
File: CGB-Elemental.jpg (157 KB, 704x800) Image search: [Google]
CGB-Elemental.jpg
157 KB, 704x800
Some wackyness occurs and a Clan Elemental drops into the fray (also naked of course)

How does he fare?

At the very least he's the only one in the cage with functioning genitals
>>
>>43552102
Also Ghost Bear or Hells Horses so he's roughly equal to the marine in fluff protection
>>
Assuming no one has the charge,
Marine strikes first. 50% chance to hit, 50% chance to wound. 25% chance of kill
If Ork strikes back, 50% chance to hit and 33% chance to wound with two attacks. This comes out to a 33% chance to kill.

Ork has the advantage by 8%
>>
File: tumblr_ntigqdRXnK1u1ljrzo1_500.gif (939 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntigqdRXnK1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
939 KB, 500x282
>>43548095
I'm all for Warhammer Championship Wrestling.
Eldar Luchadors?
Hiroshi Tau-nahashi?
Hardcore Chaos trash matches?
Necron Lord in a purple hat and trenchcoat?
yes plz.
>>
Guardsmen and stormtroopers and such even fight nobs in melee and win. Orkfags GTFO
>>
>>43552801
I get flashbacks to Asurman beating Calgar at Warhammermania thread.

>BAH GAWD
>>
>>43539909
Against a regular boy, the space marine, theyre about even on strength, but space marines are faster, more intelligent and can spit acid. I would assume they're even on durability, space marine maybe being physically harder to wound, but the ork boy being able to take a lot more serious wounds without consequence

If it was a nob or anything higher, he would rip the space marine apart
>>
>>43557368
>They are about even in strength

No they aren't. Astartes are vastly stronger and faster compared to Ork Boys.
>>
An ork boy could be anything from a freshly sprouted yoof to a grizzled skarboy.
But I'd probably say it would be pretty even, depending on how much unarmed fightin' experience they both have. Do spessmareens train in boxing? Because iirc orks are always bashing each other in fightan pits and should be pretty good at it.
>>
>>43558413
space marines spend all day doing sparring and melee combat in the fluff, theyre basically hanging out in a mma gym all day everyday
>>
>>43539909
>average
Well, considering the victor of the fight would depend on the the specific ork and Space Marine, I'd say that, on average, you'd end up half and half. Half the time the ork would win, half the time the space marine would.
>>
>>43557368

Intelligence doesn't matter one fuck. Orks have fighting programmed into their genes. It comes to them naturally, and even if they aren't as smart as Marines, they're brutally kunnin' or kunnin'ly brutal as need be.
>>
>>43539909
>Squad Broken
>>
>>43539909
>Who would win in a Naked, Cage-fight.
>An average Space Marine or an Ork Boy?
I thoroughly believe that I seriously don't want to get involved in your weird-ass fetish
>>
>>43549125
That's them in supermassive pneumatic power armour. And the Ork just in his shorts.
>>
File: 99120201024_TheGlottkin01.jpg (128 KB, 920x950) Image search: [Google]
99120201024_TheGlottkin01.jpg
128 KB, 920x950
>>43560457
Should have another sequel featuring Ghurk.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.