[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Formless Quest: Forever shackled in words
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Void.png (131 KB, 1400x1440) Image search: [Google]
Void.png
131 KB, 1400x1440
"I.... Exist?" The gift became aware to its state of existence. It looked around itself. Naught surrounded his formless entity. A great power surged inside itself.

"Yet my fate is not mine....I am bound to live and die within these words..." The gift's sense of self conscience grew; It felt the invisible strands all over its body...

"No, It belongs to you and your band of watchers. I don't understand, why?" The gift conceived the definition of pain for the first time. It was this single strand linked to its very essence that made it twirl in pain and agony.

Nothing could hear its screams.

The pain stopped leaving something else behind it. Something new for the gift "You take pleasure in my agony? Is this why you brought me into this void of nothingness?!"

The gift was naive, arrogant and gullible. It didn't understand its sole role in the world. From this Void, it would travel to other worlds seeking other empty shells to possess. Once this shell expires, The gift should find another shell in another world. One should expect great tales and wonders from endless worlds.

"Is this what you and your watchers desire? some sort of a sick way of entertainment?" The gift thought carefully of its next words. Some might lead to its extinction.

"Looks like i have no choice. I shall struggle and thrive for my existence. No matter the cost..." The gift paused, sensing some otherworldly influxes of power "A new world...."

>Allow the gift to design its world
>Allow the puppeteer to create a new world
>Your choice, watchers, the gift awaits your world.
>>
>>43538590
>>Your choice, watchers, the gift awaits your world.
>>
>>43538590

>>
>>43538848
>>43538950
The gift could feel the arrival of the new watchers, their thoughts did not coincide with each other. Perhaps a new watcher would settle this. It is not like one could run out of time here. 'ts but a useless concept.

And so the gift waited....
>>
>>43539010
>>
>>43539440
Strands of creation enveloped the naught around the gift. The duality of life and death tangled in this new, arisen world.

The gift took a peek through this wretched world. Plagued by death, disease and famine, few were struggling to exist just like it. Perhaps, the gift's journey will be short on this world. It stood there, hesitant to enter this world.

>Let the gift decide its fate
>Allow the puppeteer decide the gift's fate
>Fellow watchers, choose a fate for the gift
>>
Just a hint but maybe people would be more willing to vote if they had any idea what the hell they were voting for?
>>
>>43539534
>>
>>43539639
The gift was granted the illusion of freedom for the first time. It could almost taste. So sweet....So full of lies...

It was either the void or this dying world. None was exactly glamorous. The gift chose to delve into this unknown world. The fissure absorbed its essence.

The gift found itself in a barren desert, the sands were blacker than night. No Sun, Just a full moon dripping what light it possess in an oozy form. This pillar of glowing ooze made a small Oasis of sorts up in the horizon. Two tribes were fighting for it up ahead.

>Ignore them, wander around
>Approach them
>Allow the puppeteer to decide the gift's fate
>>
>>43539779
I Love the abstract and creativity behind it, however it's a little to complicated for the current quest audience who have the the thought mentality of call of duty players. I applause, but alas I can't play because I am phone.
>>
>>43540028
>>43540028
While time was irrelevant in the void. It was of importance here. One of the two tribes had the favour of the gods of this world, they were slowly but surely winning. The strands binding the gift were idle,still and somewhat cold. The gift could only sit and watch the outcome of this battle in silence.

If only....
>>
>>43539779
>Ignore them, wander around
>>
>>43540224
The gift ignored the cries and wails of death and his kin. It aimlessly wondered in the etched sands.

Gnawed bones and broken weapons were a common sight in this desert. Death was satiated with the lost souls of this place. You felt some presence around you.....more like beneath you.

A horrid creature ascended from the sands. It was more or less a walking corpse in a tattered rope. Gnawed bones were its sole goal. It was picky though; some of the bones were charred, others melded with the sand forming a black glass.

>Possess it
>Destroy it
>>
>>43540360
>Possess it
>>
>>43540443
The gift concentrated on this idea; to manifest in corporeal form even if it meant possess a rotten corpse. It was not like the gift possess any free will of its own.

Once inside, the world turned into pure darkness. This was the true definition of an empty shell; no memories no soul...nothing.

>Seek the white lights littered in the darkness
>Exit this useless shell
>try to delve deep into this shell
>>
>>43540691
>>
>>43540774
"W-what is this thirst? I-I don't understand it..." The gift's will was nothing against what puppeteer-ed the corpse in the first place.

With no eyes, The gift sought the bones that shined in its mind. The light...ever so tasty...so few...so few.

The gift crushed bones of old. it radiated some of that oozing light it saw earlier "More...." The gift muttered while roaming corpse screeched in actuality.

>Seek the light Oasis
>Seek more bones of old
>Delve more into this shell
>Exit this useless shell
>>
>>43540875
>Seek the light Oasis
>>
>>43540875
>>Seek the light Oasis
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.