[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superhero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 17
File: ravage.jpg (138 KB, 596x1020) Image search: [Google]
ravage.jpg
138 KB, 596x1020
Hey /Tg/ post your own original superheros that you have played. i need some inspiration for a campaign that i am writing.
>>
File: Max.jpg (322 KB, 523x1041) Image search: [Google]
Max.jpg
322 KB, 523x1041
>>43538474
Would it work for you if it's also superheroes that anonymous is currently still playing?
>>
>>43538601
Sure thing.
>>
File: 1898765135.png (63 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1898765135.png
63 KB, 400x600
>>43538663
Well then, here he is. Our local powerhouse and the superhero who's probably responsible for 50% of the team's collateral damage.

With a 13 strenght score and a 7 to throw, it's no wonder if cars will go flying against buildings and such.
>>
Meet "Pistol Shrimp" Eddie, this was the concept art I made when I was just pitching ideas for more heroes. He's a manlet in at 5'5 with a super show-boat attitude. Eager to join the first super group who approached him, he made his mark as group tank! Eventually developing his powers into super jumps, super speed, but never finding a cool costume.
>>
>>43538871

It sounds like one of the coolest characters from Terra Formars, who was a champion boxer. He was given Pistol Shrimp powers, and he ended up fighting what we call the GIGA NIGGA - A giant cockroach-man from Mars.
>>
File: biothunder.jpg (206 KB, 785x1017) Image search: [Google]
biothunder.jpg
206 KB, 785x1017
Here is Biothunder. He gained the power to control not just electricity but the our bio electrical impulses.
>>
>>43538474
Can't say I have any art of him, but I played a game of villains and vigilantes as a redneck alien.

A botched mind control when he landed on earth ended up melding his mind with a trucker, making it to where his own personality and that of the trucker's were no longer distinguishable. We were in a setting where all folks with superpowers or any creature emulating them must sign up with the Global Hero Initiative or be beaten to a pulp by high ranking superheroes.

So now he just uses his powers to complete missions, to in turn feed his newly found alcoholism and love of football.
>>
>>43538474

Now, this is not a guy I played. But the best superhero I've ever seen was TOMORROW MAN. He had constant precognition of between 1 hour to a full day ahead of current events, which updated itself constantly.

He thought everyone was fucking stupid except for him.

Then there was Impact, the laziest superhero ever. Gifted with kinetic energy powers, he floated everywhere rather than walked, and he always had a Big Gulp in hand. His cape was actually a blanket. His main attack was a powerful kinetic blast, and his defense was a kinetic shield, so he didn't have to do anything.
>>
>>43539058
I always thought about superhero with kinetic powers of people who have to concentrate really hard to do what they want to do.

But that's just the way I see people using their powers.
>>
>>43539058
Impact is basically just how anyone on /tg/ would superhero given kinetic energy powers.
>>
>>43539101

The best line I've heard was:

> "What do you do when you're not saving the world?"
> "...Training."

He wasn't even trying to lie convincingly.
>>
File: judas (2).jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
judas (2).jpg
58 KB, 600x800
Here's Judas in his secrete identity he is a successful lawyer. his super abilities are that he can lie to anyone successfully and he has silver manipulation as well as flight and energy manipulation.
>>
Meet Ultimate Blake, a superhero agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. in an off shoot of the Marvel Ultimate comics story line, who was really me and my friends just playing ALTS of ourselves. Blake and his friends are the Superhero team no one likes to talk about, and have self proclaimed them selves as The D.I.C.K.S. (Deployable Infiltration Combat Kamakaze Squad). But no one else calls them that. The team is comprised of Ultimate Joey, who wields the power cosmic and a strange cat of glowing space energy who appears to love his power. Next is Ultimate Steve, who has increased intelligence, technopathy, and "power over mechanisms" which is vaguely defined sowe had lots of fun figuring out where machines and pulleys and levers ended, Steve also used his intellect to create super protective Kevlar body armor which gave him amazing DR. Up next is Ultimate Jerry who was shockingly similar to >>43539017 right down to armor design, I'll post the terrible art next (Yours is so fucking cool!) Ultimate Jerry could actually generate Bio-Electric energy and used it to heal and jump us when we went down. and Finally we have Ultimate Blake who was gifted with Spatial Distortion/ Extra limbs. At first Blake struggled with how to use his powers effectively but eventually learned how to power junkie his way into being an amazing grappler. Spatial distortion granted him the ability to stretch his limbs, open portals, and teleport. Super Strength gave him mad wrestling moves to open portals and grab/ push enemies through, use portals to gain momentum for awesome pile drivers. Shit was fun as fuck. Mutants and Masterminds is awesome.
>>
>>43538474
I've never been good at coming up with superhero costumes or secret identity names. The only one I've really played was a punkass 20-something graffiti artist/burglar with a conscience who got his supers from the same blast of space AIDS as the other players and joined up with them after a chance meeting where they found him out.

They just either used his name or called him things like kid/junior/etc because they were all older than him, and he just wore his street gear since it hid his face well enough.
>>
>>43539017
Yours is cooler! but here's Ultimate Jerry. He used his bio electricity to fast travel along metal surfaces (ala Infamous), heal (somehow?), make emps, charge his claws with thunder for medium cool karate (Which I see you did as well), and hurl lightning like a boss
>>
>>43538474
If ya want inspiration, go read Worm.
>>
>>43539361
Bio thunder would actually manipulate other peoples impulses causing them to do what he wants. he can also hurl lightning and beef up his own power and strength by overcharging his body.
>>
>>43539132
topkek
Now I want to play as a fa/tg/uy given powers of some kind. Not that I'll be a player in a group any time soon.
>>
>>43539389
fuck it, dumping Worm fanart folder.
>>
>>43540329
>>
>>43540338
>>
File: dangerous_duo_by_aerryi-d7ti01b.png (365 KB, 861x800) Image search: [Google]
dangerous_duo_by_aerryi-d7ti01b.png
365 KB, 861x800
>>43540352
>>
File: DumbConcepts.png (92 KB, 946x1631) Image search: [Google]
DumbConcepts.png
92 KB, 946x1631
This is like twice as long now. It's been three years since I last played a supers game.
>>
File: 1441538570525.jpg (79 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1441538570525.jpg
79 KB, 736x736
>>43540361
>>
File: 1430992067696.png (332 KB, 550x891) Image search: [Google]
1430992067696.png
332 KB, 550x891
>>43540372
>>
File: 1446058604344.jpg (344 KB, 709x756) Image search: [Google]
1446058604344.jpg
344 KB, 709x756
>>43540381
ENDBRINGER ALERT, EVERYONE PANIC!

>>43540362
This is good shit.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.