[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LARP thread: Izgon edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 43
it's time for a larp thread /tg/
Especially because a few hours ago the lapr Izgon just ended, which was a month long larp.
More precisely a "modern, pervasive larp with elements of science fiction and urban fantasy"
Think of an ARG that goes on for a month and you are continuously in the game.

You can read more about the rules here
http://izgon.crolarper.com/izgon-1-1

And I will post shortly my experiences about the game
>>
File: DSC04040.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04040.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
The game started at october 4 and ended today november 8 at noon local time (nearly 3 hours ago)

Here is a quick rundown on the scenario: There are various mage orders in the world, with their various agendas and suddenly one prophet get's a huge vision about "aliens" coming "back" to the earth. Aliens are ethereal beings who possess the body of humans and control them, etc.

The game was played in several countries, Croatia was the main one, Hungary obviously was another country, but there were a few players even from the US.

Most players were capable of doing some kind of magic one way or another, sometimes they needed mana for that. And you could only get mana from draining it from mana spots. The mana spots you had to find/or buy the location from others, then phisically go there and drain the mana, etc. and take a photo of your hand as you touching it, send it to the organizers and he sends you back an email if you were successfull or not because someone else drained the spot empty already or some other shit happened.

This was just one of the many aspects of the game. Also the organizers may or may not have a hand fetish but surely has hundreds of pictures of hands by now
>>
A fun fact, from before the start: there was an in-game website, the Shadowbroker website. it was controlled by one of the player factions, they were information traders and what not. Site is still active
http://www.shadow-brokers.org/

But the fun fact is actually this: it was originally shadow-broker.org. But some dumbfuck posted it on /x/ BEFORE the game has started and said a few very conspiracy like things about it. And to his greatest surprise someone hacked the site for good. WHO THE FUCK WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THIS?! you post sites on 4chan and it get's hacked, that never happened at all.

Anyway they quickly moved the site.
>>
>>43538153
I have been waiting for this...
>>
>>43538368
'Hacked' or exploited a poor config of a standard CMS?

>>43538253
>phisically go there and drain the mana, etc. and take a photo of your hand as you touching it, send it to the organizers and he sends you back an email if you were successfull or not because someone else drained the spot empty already or some other shit happened.
FFS! What were the parameters? How long did it take to recharge the spot?
>>
a few other stuff to get into this.
Basically I played a Hunter, their whole purpose is to hunt enemies of humanity. or as the oath goes:
>To serve the Earth and humankind. Protect them from their enemies - inner and outer. Hunt those enemies without mercy.
Also I was alone. No other hunter in the whole country. I know only one mana spot out of the 9 in Budapest, Had a contact info to some of the croatian hunters and I had a mole in the faction known as Section 21, later about those guys.
All in all, my magic was kind of limited and very specialized to deal with things in a good old violent manner.

Also the whole game is like a spy game, every player should keep it a secret that he or she plays, information trading is always comes with the problem that the other might be lying and all that stuff. You could say that it's kind of similar than a cold-war era spy game, but with magic and aliens and what not.

Every sane player used fake names or callsigns (My callsign was Leopold) and had several fake email address and tried to minimaz the need to meet face to face others and minimize the possibility that his or her identity lakes.

Also we were required to write a diary during the game that I did and so I will share those here now, with explanations where it needed

>>43538487
I would say it was more of an exploit because joomla, but I don't know much details about it. Long story short the site was completely wrecked at the end of the day.

Every spot recharged at midnight. and each spot contained 3 mana. Simple magic needed 1 mana usually but there were several thing that needed 5 or more.
Also at the shadowbroker site you could buy info and other things for mana. Some things were as expensive as 70 mana
>>
>>43538530
Did you have to transport but not open any packages?
>>
>>43538557
I gave others those kind of packages. Or to be more precise I gave it to one of my associates to give it to someone else who will bring it to the buyer
>>
anyway let's see the in game diary

>October 4.

>Everything is shit. Still no internet at the apartment, then again I had time to wake up early and do some legwork. Have to use free wifi spots to contact the others. One of these days I will kill someone because all of the shit tier music that goes in McDonalds…
>Sent an email to Saladin, not sure when he will reply.
>21:00 Saladin still did not replied. McDonalds music is still shit.
>Met two people from my nigger list, none of them responded to a veritas and acted non-threatening so I can safely assume they are not supernaturals.
>Heroes square is not a mana spot it turned out. also Shadow broker site got repaired it looks like. Also looks like my red herring remained after moving the site so it’s time to create a honeypot too.
>Also looks like the three mana spot locations that were on shadowbrokers were all sold out, this means the Budapest 3 too. Which means someone WILL go to get mana from there. Tomorrow I will have to get up early, release the mana from it and probe other possible locations.
>battery at 10% I have to go
>>
>>43538530
I live right next to an Ingress point of interest. I imagine someone living close to an Izgon spot would have quite the advantage. I'd totally go for smokes around midnight to grab that mana every night before anybody could get close.

What happens if you meet someone, and identify them because they take a pic with their hand on the spot? Does it become a stalking game?

>>43538567
We try not to use obvious terms like buyer in the drug trade.
>>
>>43538603
>nigger
You should explain that it means contacts in Europe...
>>
>>43538620
>What happens if you meet someone, and identify them because they take a pic with their hand on the spot? Does it become a stalking game?
yes. Pretty much yes

And I lived kind of close buy to most of the mana spots, although I had to find them first as I only know 003 at first and there were 8 other.

Also I didn't drained the mana as hunters knew that it's a bad thing. In the game if you drain too much mana from the spots, as in repedately drain mana from them through the days that could cause problems. More plauges in the area, or more cancer, etc like if there is radiation there. So it fuck up the environment.
Instead I just released the mana to the envireonment so nobody could use it. Did that through most of the game every morning before others could drain it.

>>43538645
>You should explain that it means contacts in Europe...
... yeah... totally. Let's go with that
>>
>>43538603

>October 5.

>Still no net, forgot phone at home. wonderful start of the week… Couldn’t go to Budapest because of these and for slightly related reasons.
>Got info that another hunter, “Cleopatra” got activated in Zagreb. Never understood why the Zagrab guys need so many hunters, Hungary was always staffed by one or two hunters and it always remained safe. Then again I didn’t heard anything about those two so far, Saladin still didn’t answered my email.
>15:40 Saladin contacted me, seems like he is my contact to Section 41 and looks like he didn’t know much about section 21 or the mole inside there. Then again confrimed that Green Winter/agent 212 is in section 21
>The shadowbrokers also put in place a game for free vouchers that could be won. Made it to the GOD level so far…
>USS Make Shit Up level, allegedly that’s the 8.
>level 10. DNA
>>
File: DSC04044.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04044.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43538707

>October 6.

>I will kill people. Seriously. They might be supernaturals but more likely people from telecommunications. My apartment won’t have net until next week and I’m not even sure about that…
>Anyway, released mana from node 03 and probed two other possibilities. No luck… yet.
>Cleopatra was so nice that finally contacted me. She either knows nothing or VERY good at hiding the things she knows. I wager that it’s the first one. Seriously, it’s no wonder Zagrab needs so many hunters…
>Anyway time to start working on IRL job and I have a long TODO list as a hunter too…

About probing for mana nodes: Basically most of my skills have some kind of cooldown (like, killing others skill had 24 hours cooldown). but draining/releasing mana does not. So I just walked up and down in the city and tried to release the mana that seemed that it might be a mana spot. As you can guess it took a lot of time.
>>
>>43538746

>October 7.
>Urge to destroy world rising. Phone crapped itself, the bluethoot device stopped working this means i can’t transfer the pics to the computer until I find a workaround. Also cannot connect to wifi so it’s eternal joy and happiness my current state. Must kill aliens… or humans…
>rest of the hunters so far useless, all they do is asking questions but none of them provided valuable information to me so far.
>Shadowbroker site is shit, noone wants to write anything there that could be useful and they cashin in all the mana, which raises the problem of people actually have to siphon the fucking mana out of the fucking earth so by the logic the Order of Hermes must die as much as the aliens… a problem for later sadly… Anyway I will have to shit in the communication toilet today so something will happen.
>Just came in: With my morning stroll I found another mana spot. Budapest 01. The catch is that there is some kind of magic on it, probably sucking out mana from the spot. I smell aliens. Anyway after work I will go there and destroy it, before midnight preferably.
>Also solved the “hunt” game for the shadowbrokers, although they didn’t replied yet…
>Saladin thinks Cleopatra might be a spy. If either one of them could show me some useful things I would join the guessing game, until then I have bigger problems.
>Then again, this “aliens come to destroy the earth” thing doesn’t seem so intense after one month of not having internet in my apartment. Probably it’s one of those “depends on viewpoint” things
>Fuck. Archive.moe just died.
>Anyway I will leave now to purify the site and even probe another one. Quickly set up an automatic email to send the available intel to Saladin if I get erased on the way. Not perfect, so if nothing happens I have to refine it a little tomorrow.
>Purified the Budapest 01 spot. Music at burger king is just as shit at McDonalds
>>
File: DSC04048.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC04048.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>43538774
also about the "hunt game", that was one of the many games of the shadowbrokers. They put up a little riddle and asked to take a photo of your hand (and write "shdbrkr" on it) in the location that the riddle says.
I'm pretty sure they did it so they could get info from a lot of people, like what does they hand look like and get the exif data from the photos so I cleaned that before sending them my pic.
Which was this
>>
>>43538774
>October 8.
>Raining. I hate rain. At least this kind. not a proper rain. One step above being in london, two steps down from being a proper rain, right in the snot weather category.
>Anyway Budapest 1 and 3 is clear, no more mana sucking magic on them yet. Probably the aliens already know something is wrong. By the fact that on sunday someone bought all the locations for Budapest 1, 2 and 3 I bet they are on 2 right now. And I have no idea yet where it is… then again I have no idea about the rest either. I will have to try some social engineering soon.
>Zagrab section still don’t do shit or at least they are very quite about them. I will have to organize them at the end a little or at least make some constant flow of information to know if they are alive or not
>Also, I’ve won the shadowbrokers Hunt game, with style if I can say that much. Then again the shadowbrokers doesn’t need to go to the neighboors either to be niggers as they rewarded me with the coordinates of a mana spot... in Croatia…
>>
File: DSC04052.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04052.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43538824
>October 9.
>Long but mostly uneventful day, had to deal with a lot of shit at work. Probably the silence before the storm…
>The morning patrol was a little different this day as instead of releasing the mana from 1 and 3 I collected it, for the greater good… hopefully. Anyway I had to realize that the people behind the shadowbroker, the Order of Hermes is more like the Order of Abraham. Biggest jews in the universe so far I’ve seen, and if seen a lot of the universe. They ask for ONE mana after EVERY transaction. And let’s not forget every collection from one node is a separate transaction and you can get only 3 mana tops from one node. That means one third of the mana goes to them when you store it and when you withdraw it that’s yet again one transaction and one mana goes to them. Now I can understand why the Section 21 guys might be in the big picture. The government probably doesn’t like the concurrence in large scale stealing. I mean holy shit, if you doesn’t plan it carefully they can steal as much as two thirds of your mana just for storing it. They call themselves a bank sometimes but when did a bank asked you to pay them for storing your money? Fucking jews…
>Anyway I bought the location of node 5 with the use of the discount coupon I received for winning the hunt. Also they counted my two transaction from the two nodes as one because I’m a “honored” costumer. They are VERY subtle jews I have to keep that in mind.
>There will be a social gathering tonight at a local university and according to facebook one person from my nigger list MIGHT be going there. Have to check it out. Then again it’s a two day event, so fuck knows if he will be there or not…
>Nobody of importance was there
>>
File: DSC04059.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04059.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43538853
>October 10.
>did a lot of patrol and scouting for mana, I generally hate people and crowds of people.
>Everything is way too silent, known mana spots were free, at the uni meeting nobody of importance was there again…
>I’m waiting for the response if my probings were successfull or not.
>In a few minutes regardless I go to the house of one of my might be targets, don’t know what side he is on but I’m 90% sure he is in some kind of supernatural shit. Will be tricky .
>About tricky, the parliament was tricky too. Guards fucking everywhere and you aren’t allowed to go to the building. Managed to probe it regardless but still, I hope it’s not a mana spot… or it IS a mana spot and some alien get maced/tasered.
>Also Saladin is kind of a nigger, now it’s nearly two days since I heard anything from him. And since forever since I heard anything useful from him.
>Anyway, time to go, this is as good of a day as any to die.
>>
>>43538931

>October 11.

>weather is level 2 snot tier shit, mass transit is crapping itself as usual, buses go down on different ways that is actually announced. Fun times.
>On the other hand I didn’t died today, the guy I contacted with turned out to be neutral/friendly, and I got a few useful information on Section 21. Then again nothing game changer… Also side note: the original mole is dead, shot in the back by (I assume) his fellow Section 21 agents
>Went to a lengthy patrol today too, found 2 nodes. Hope nobody else will find it because I hate those places, hard to reach lots of time. Especially in rain. I smell like a dog that drowned.
>note to self: get an actually water resistant hat before winter
>>
>>43538960
here is the intel I got from the guy::

SECTION 21
I don’t believe governments should have secrets, but they do. You only realize that when you work for them. My house is wired, my phones tapped, my PC rootkited. This is why I wanted to meet in person, and this is why I’m typing this on this old typewriter.
The rabbit hole goes deep. And one of the most interesting groups is Section 21. They are an agency operating under Nemzetbiztonsági Szakszolgálat. Their budget was 900 million ft in the last year. Can you guess what they do? Paranormal research. And they take it seriously - they are also taken seriously, being known only to those people who have clearance levels so high that you need to have clearance levels only to know those levels exist. Need to know basis only. And it seems our government has very few people whom it trusts to “need” this.
It would seem that in the past this order kept a tight watch on everyone allegedly connected to the supernatural. Things we would usually connect with superstition. However, deeper research revealed that a similar organization at once time was organized by almost all countries of the Warsaw Pact. And this was due to response from the same intelligence in the West!
While publicly such research is ridiculed, in secret governments spend ridiculous sums of money on it. There is obviously a real threat that they fear. And if the threat is so real, the public should obviously know about it. Instead, lots of tax money is currently wasted on keeping the secrecy.
Who benefits from it?? Government that wants to keep us in check.
Section 21 seems to be operating around the principle of individual cells. Each cell contains several agents. They lead their normal lives as sleepers, until they’re activated. I read the reports about some of the equipment they use, but I won’t type it here because it sounds like it came from a sci-fi novel. But whatever this stuff is, it’s expensive. And people need to know.
>>
>>43538960

>October 12.

>internet guys promised to come today and do their shit so I will have internet.
>Internet guys lied. I’m sad. Petrol is cheap.
>I mean seriously, what’s the fucking point on saving the world if the world can’t even provide you stable internet connection? It’s not the fucking stone age. If it comes to that I will make sure that any collateral deaths will include the internet guys.
>Zagrab section is collectively acting like a bitch. This will change now. I will change it in the upcoming days one way or another.
>Also I know the headquarter of Section 21 now, and while it would be really tempting to flip them off, took a pic about it and purify the shit from there I had to realize that from all the information I have if I put away my emotions there is NOTHING indicating that they are actually doing anything harmful. I mean, sure, they shot the mole in the back but then again I would do the same if there were a mole among the hunters and in shooting distance. Hell, I would even travel for that.
>So they look kind of cool. Depends on their approach on aliens. Which I don’t know because EVERYONE is acting like they are made out of sugar, nobody is doing anything because of fear that they get noticed. Even emailed agent 212 personally with some direct questions, but no response yet. IF there will be no response until tomorrow I will have to step up my game.

cont
>>
>>43539088

>Also aliens. No idea where to find them. Idea occurred to me that I could pay the jewbrokers for info on the aliens but two problems with that. First of all I’m not sure that they have any useful information on that, I mean identities or locations or anything. Secondly, I won’t pay them in mana that’s for sure, and all the information I have is too precious for this. I mean if I give it to the jewbrokers that means they can and will sell it to everyone. Plus they are kind of on my kill list.
>ANYWAY. neutral guy is more of a friendly now. I’m even considering teaching him a few things and get him more involved. Could use the help if shit hits the fan and I actually have to smoke out Section 21 too and not just the aliens.
>Spent the night at CALLSIGN - Saul, he has internet. Which is a good thing. Also helps me in these things, you could say I recruited him after he brought me those Section 21 infos. Anyway, managed to speak with Saladin more than a few sentences, it looks like finally he will activate himself and his Section. Will see what will turn up. Also found a prophet in Zagrab, sent him to Saladin, they could use the help.
>>
File: DSC04093.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04093.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43539099
>October 13
>Section 21 still silent as fuck. I’m running out of ideas on how to grab their attention apart from walking up to their headquarter and flipping them off then purifying the shit out of that place for reasons.
>Anyway found two mana netes on my morning patrol, Budapest 1 was one of them, I purifed it by reflex. Budapest 5 is the other infected one. Went back to there at night after work to finish the job. Yesterday I didn’t had time for a patrol so they put those nets up somewhere between sunday night and today morning.
>The day was shit otherwise. Still no net, still raining. Weekend will be complicated as fuck.
>Then again it seems like I’ve found a prophet in Budapest.
>Fuck this shit. Found Budapest 6. has a net too. I had to ran back to it before midnight and purify the shit out of it in the rain. Fuck the aliens.
>>
>>43539142
>October 14.
>Selene the prophet seems useful so far, traded a few info with her, although it seems like she can be really useful at sunday. Drained 4 node in the morning, have to stock up for the traps.
>Anyway shit just got real today: got an email from another prophet. Allegedly the prophets want to ally with us to kill ALL aliens because the aliens killed one prophet. Sounds too good to be true, talked with Saladin about this, we have to be paranoid on a healthy level.
>Alright after a few hours of going through informations this is what turned out: shit is deep. The prophets are probably neck deep in the shit and more likely than not that we are in with them. The real problem is that while we are neck deep in it we are also upwards down.
>So there was at least one croatian prophet who got possessed by an alien, by fuck knows how.
>Then the prophet got dead from this. Don’t know details, Asked the croatian prophet contact but english isn’t one of his strong points. Also probably hiding a few things.
>FUCK EVERYTHING!
>I’ve made a realization. There is at least two aliens in hungary and I thought there is probably another one because of reasons (too much mana nets and stuff like that) The prophet obviously don’t know shit about them so she didn’t helped them (probably… there is a little problem of memory missing with her) In the meantime shadowbrokers were really obsessed with how the mana nets work, now after the surge of mananets they already have that info and now want to create manapools etc. So there is a good chance that instead a third alien there is a shadowbroker here alias order of hermes. Those fucking jews. I knew that we have to kill them.

cont.
>>
File: DSC04068.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04068.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43539200
>Anyway, I will go and do a late night patrol after work, to check the two places that are allegedly mana spots. Then go and flip off the headquarter of Section 21, which is also home to one of the three letters agency in hungary. Fun times...And the fucking rain didn’t even stop since yesterday.
>Got back from night patrol. waiting for what it turns up.
>Also Saladin mentioned that one of them successfully got possessed by an alien while doing nothing apparently. He even talked about how he cannot believe that his men are dying when not doing anything at all and here I am doing literally everything and have no problem whatsoever. The little things that worth living for…
>Anyway tried to counter jew the shadowbrokers by buying the info about mananets from them for one manaspot locations they don’t know. They counter counter jewed me by saying it worths at least two spots. I triple counter jewed them by saying people aren’t lining up for their offers but I’m willing to give one spot and the place where the head of hunters in hungary works. Which is me because I’m the only hunter here but that’s none of their bussiness. >And my workplace is pretty much secure so it could be even fun. Separate entries, guards, electric keys, keypads, and my office has a window that looks just to the street on the main gate. Could be fun if the shadowjews take the offer.
>We are still counter jewing each other.

cont
>>
File: DSC04072.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04072.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43539227
>also found budapest 2 and budapest 4 according to the feedback on the probing. Good news. Node 7 is now the only that I don’t know.
>Meanwhile I made another BIG realization. Burgerking is more shit than mcdonalds. Their ice cream is better for sure but most of their burger is shit. Plus they have a slightly worse music collection. Also the absolute worst thing is when you are in a plaza and Mcdondalds has a different music than the plaza and both of them is shit and you are hearing it in stereo…
>>
>>43539246
>October 15
>Weather is still shit, nothing much to add, did the usual patrols, everything is quite. I don’t like quite. Anyway have to prepare to the weekend, going to an animecon where there will be various peoples from my nigger list. Have to work too, we are practically shitting out documents to finish the project...
>>
>>43539260
>October 16
>Finally friday, weather is still shit although rain is finally a proper one. Then again I left my hat at home. Did night patrol with a friend (whom I screened beforehand with veritas) Still not a fucking thing. I don’t know if I can be even more paranoid. I mean on one hand it’s good that the spots are clear, but on the other hand WHAT THE FLYING FUCKING?! what the fuck are the aliens and the others doing? Not that I’m complaining but it’s strange as fuck and as much as I would like to think they are afraid I’m pretty sure that’s not the case. Fuck them.
>>
File: IMG_12.jpg (462 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_12.jpg
462 KB, 1280x960
>>43539269
>October 17
>I FINALLY GOT INTERNET AT MY APARTMENT! MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET! NO LONGER LIVING IN THE STONE AGE! EVERYONE CAN SUCK IT!!!
>Anyway, first day of the con went well, screened a lot of people… and nobody turned up positive on the screenings. Good but bad. This means two things: first of all that most of the peoples I’ve originally suspected are clean. Which is of course a good thing. But then again this means that the infected people are those whom I don’t know much about. That is bad. REALLY bad.
>Also it was cold, very little rain, and surprisingly few retards. apart from the usual ones…
>>
>>43539302
>October 18
>Screened a few more people, still nothing. But at night, oh boy at night things happened big time.
>Met with Selene finally. Turned up she is one of those people who doesn’t like me. Like, really doesn’t like me. When she saw me I thought she will have a heart attack or something, for a few minutes she even refused to speak to me. It was funny, although I had to keep my professional poker face. In other circumstances I would have laughing _really_ hard. Anyway it was funny.
>What was also really funny that someone tried to tail us when we went to one of the mana spots. I knew that guy too. Long story short he wasn’t as good as he thought, and after a quick turn I waited for him put him under veritas and did a quick interrogation. Turned out he is from Section 21 which FINALLY allowed me a chance to make contact with them, so I didn’t erased him. Although I don’t know if that was a good idea or not. Anyway I put a mana-parasite at Budapest-001 with Selene then after she left I talked more with this Section 21 guy, who turned out to be Green Winter/Exalted Witness/agent 212. Anyway he did a lot of bullshitting, confirmed a few of my speculations like Section 21 solely exists in Hungary. I’m not sure if they have any other active personels besides him. Anyway did I mentioned he did a lot of bullshitting? he always does that to try look more powerful and all knowing… Then again he doesn’t know shit about a lot of things that was clear enough for me.

cont
>>
File: DSC04115.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04115.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43539327
>He thought there is at least 9-10 aliens in Budapest which either means I’m totally shit at doing my job or none of the aliens doing shit at all. I refuse to believe either of those. Anyway he was very clear on that Section 21 wants to kill the Shadowbrokers which is an idea I can get behind but the methods that Section 21 uses makes me wary. Like they are doing a lot of spy stuff, tapping communication lines and they erased some of the memories of Selene (which I can bring back mind you, but that’s for other days I guess) . To be honest I’m not questioning the methods. I would use those too. It’s just that I know this guy and the way he speaks gives of a very bad vibe and he was way too focused on the whereabouts of the shadowbroker’s private mana pools. Which means they aren’t after killing them, they are after power. Which in turn means they aren’t trustworthy (is there even anyone who can be trusted? Nevermind...) Which in turn means… Well I had to remember my Hunter oath for this
>“To serve the Earth and humankind. Protect them from their enemies - inner and outer. Hunt those enemies without mercy.”
>Inner and outer. That’s enough justification to me. But they are useful for now. We will see what happens later…
>>
>>43539349
>October 19
>Saladin is being a nigger again. How hard it is to reply to an email?
>Also I think I might be a little ill from walking too much in the shit weather. Nothing serious, still functional but I had to cut down on my patrols. Anyway, there is one parasite and I put up to reverse mana-nets already. I can wait now a little, so they might bite at the parasite or if they find the reverse nets I would be informed from that too…
>>
>>43539393
>October 20
>Shit got real. Seems like a very powerful magic of some kind, apparently originating in Zagreb, just moved the entire planet and moon by a few hundred thousand km. I got this info from others in my order. Which aren’t the same as the guys in Zagreb because those fuckers still not responding to any of my emails and doesn’t care to write one on their own at all. You would think if your mission is to protect the earth some information flow would be going on inside the order. And you would think that a minor thing like MOVING THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET FROM IT’S MOTHERFUCKING COURSE would be mentioned. Obviously it’s not that important for them. Like there is so much serious shit in Zagreb that moving the whole planet is just a regular tuesday afternoon. And not responding to emails is just a national pastime activity. How hard it could be to get a few barrels worth of napalm through the country borders? Fucking migrants probably make it harder, heightened security and all…
>>
>>43539410

>October 21

>Everything is silent. From the nodes, from the aliens, from Zagreb, from everyone. In work I even have to go through a few fucked up documentations that one of my coworker fucked up.
>I was thinking that I should forget smuggling napalm through the borders. I can make DIY napalm in a day anyway. Rather, I should shit in their coffeemaker.
>>
File: object_547.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
object_547.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43539417
>October 22
>Finished everything at work, tomorrow is a day off because national holiday so this means long weekend. Which means in turn that there is a bigger probability to get activity from others.
>Anyway I started to bait the shadowbrokers on two fronts. I try to sell them info on Section 21 because why the fuck not? And with another account I try to sell them some bullshit item. The funny thing is they can’t confirm whatever I say about the item through the internet and they have to meet me face to face to get it. Then again even Shadowbrokers think it’s not that urgent to reply to emails. Why am I even putting the effort in this?
>>
>>43539445
>October 23
>Nobody doing nothing, hate tanks are depleted. Also I think I lost one of my energy gloves, have to make a new one…
>Found energy glove, it was in the laundry.
>>
>>43539609
>October 24
>Is it possible that an alien invasion starts and ends without anyone notices it? I mean apart from a dog licking it up like in the hitchhikers guide. Because looking at all the activities that is very much possible. Or I’m just going mad. Or the parasite and the reverse nodes aren’t working as they should be. And maybe I fuck up things at the patrols too…
>>
>>43539622
>October 25
>I have icecream. Also screened two more people from the bottom of my nigger list. Nothing. The icecream is good.
>>
>>43539640
>October 26
>Forgot laptop charger at home, went back. Then locked myself out when left house again leaving my keys inside. A dozen minutes later I realized I didn’t locked myself out as I actually have the keys in my laptop case so I SURELY find them. Also sling of laptop case is broken.
>Anyways shadowbrokers aren’t really biting on the section 21 info thing as I don’t want to sell it for cheap, we will see how far they are willing to go for it.
>The bullshit item on the other hand… that goes kind of good. We might have to do an ambush tomorrow with Saul.
>>
File: DSC04133.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC04133.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>43539653
>October 27
>It seems like the ambush will be at 19:00 today. Shadowbrokers aren’t in a hurry to get a precise location and stuff like that. So far I pretended to be very naive and left everything to them so they won’t get too cautious hopefully, the fact that the emailing is going for nearly a week might help too. But the problem is I don’t know who will they send and the even bigger problem is I don’t know how many they will send. If it’s more than one guy we are fucked. With two we might be able to get away unscratched but I wouldn’t count on it. With three guys we are royally fucked. Anyway, it’s not an ideal situation, I’m out of options I’m doing these stuffs on the fly. No more time for long term planning, I lack hunters, or proper equipment. Fuck this shit seriously… Might be possibly to ask for help from Section 21 but that would do more harm than good I think. Everything is shit.
>They didn’t answered in time so I told Saul the meeting is off. I went out regardless to see if there is anyone I might recognize. There were three VERY suspicious guy in the underpass. At the end I didn’t recognized them, managed to take photo of two of them. Probably they were just drug dealers or some shit, not important. Anyway I spoke with the shadowbrokers thursday 19:00 will be the meeting same place, the problem is they said that they will send someone who isn’t magically active and don’t know shit. According to them obviously. But if we assume it’s true then we can’t interrogate her by magical ways and mundane ways aren’t feasible in a crowded street. Problem for tomorrow.
>Anyway drained a few nodes on my way back home, I have a few ideas that might work.
>>
I'm totally going to read all of this.
Just not right now.
But I'm keeping the tab open.
>>
File: DSC04130.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04130.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43539682
>October 28
>So. Selen was mostly unresponsive and at the end when she finally responded it turned out she doesn’t have time. Not that I expected anything else. On one hand I hate it when I’m right, on the other hand it’s kind of reassuring. Tried to brainstorm the whole day during work on what to do with the problem. As I see there are three possibilities IF we assume the contact person is indeed aren’t magically active AND nobody else will be there.
>Option number 1 is that Saul give her the object, I trie to follow her but fail in one way or another, she might have a car (unlikely, they would choose a better suited place then, and it’s Hungary after all) that I cannot follow or simply too good or I’m too bad. Anyway it’s a failure
>Option number 2 is that I follow her but she doesn’t go to the shadowbrokers right away, instead go home or some shit where I technically lose her as I won’t know when will she move out next, or that might be the home of one of the shadowbrokers or she LIVES with a shadowbroker. Anyway no way to confirm any of those which sucks big time… This is the most probable scenario.
>Option number 3 is that she goes to the shadowbrokers right away and I can see it. There might be a slight problem of they are more numerous or something but that’s a problem for later. I might won’t encounter them, even just knowing their identity could help and later catching them when they least suspect it might be the best course of action. Then again I no longer have time…

cont
>>
>>43539697
at least I know someone is interested
>>
>>43539741
The game sounds awesome!
>>
>>43539734
>Anyway had to dig up some of my old fake accounts for facebook, and start contacting people, this may get me some info, although raises the risk that they find me out.
>Also have to do something with Selene in the very near future. Have to get the dormant info out of her, then may or may not erase her. Then Section 21...
>Also the info bartering about section 21 with the shadowbrokers are doing well, more or less. I’m still not sure if I should sell the info BEFORE the object sale or AFTER it. It might make them too paranoid…
>Heh, found another Prophet in Budapest. Will contact with her tomorrow morning. If everything goes right plan A is back in action about the object sale.
>>
>>43539749
the game was awesome and a few scenes saved the whole thing but ultimately most of the players were shit. Sit at home crying nothing is happening. Which is true. Not much thing will happen if you sit alone between the four walls... Well that's not entirely true because even then the fun train might come to you with no brakes but later about that
>>
File: DSC04138.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC04138.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43539757
>October 29
Made contact with prophet, she highly suspects her own teammates are traitors, didn’t know much that I don’t already, although confirmed that most people aren’t in possession of the right infos.
>Anyway, put some magic into the object so after all in a fashion the shadowbrokers will buy a magical artifact. It’s just not a magic they want, but a mana parasite that will hopefully track anyone who first cast any kind of ritual on the object.
>Anyway this means I can sell, the shadowbrokers the Section 21 info now because even if stalking fails there is still a chance I can get intel on them.
>Also contacted a croatian girl through fake fb accounts, still not sure which faction she is in, so far it’s mutual bullshitting.
>Went email to the Shadowbrokers about section 21 after we agreed on the price (anchor point for budapest, two hungarian aliens name and 2 other prophets, one from croatia one from hungary) On a scale from “prepare B.O.B” to “IVAN” I would say they are on a “go innawoods” level of panic that their site might be “hacked”. At least they will believe me more and may give me more stuff.

cont
>>
>>43539803
>NOTE TO SELF: I wasn’t aware of this but apparently me and Saul back in October 12 accidentally did a brute force attack on the Shadowbrokers website. Until now I didn’t know it’s possible to accidentally brute force a website. I guess it’s just happens when we are around.
>Got intel from the shadowbrokers, one of the aliens will be close to the coming back rout, might try to get her, no try to plan it will pure improvisation. Have to go stalk shadowbrokers before. it’s fucking on.
>I’ve made a mistake. Well to be honest I’ve made several ones, but the most recent one is that we let the girl go. To be even more precise I let too much distance between us and lost her. So I fucked up. The photos we made about her weren’t that good either and there is a chance that she was actually one of the aliens, although we aren’t sure about that, pictur is blurry and facebook photos aren’t that reliable either. Never mind, at least the object has a mana parasite in it.
>About the back home route, I tried to find the other alien but no luck, the bar was in a very bad position, couldn’t go there carefully enough, another day maybe…
>Although interesting thing is that this second alien’s host body is the girlfriend of agent 212. Which explains why Section 21 has such a mighty interest on the mana reserves of the shadowbrokers. I told them this too, we will see how they react.
>Section 21 is now definetly on the kill list for collaborating. And sadly I have to reconsider my views on the shadowbrokers. They can be controlled probably to some extent. The other hunters are unresponsive. I’m seriously considering the possibility of joining them or somehow working together with them. Then at least I would had resource and even backup possibly.
>Wishful thinking.
>>
File: 1437376581215.png (133 KB, 336x339) Image search: [Google]
1437376581215.png
133 KB, 336x339
>>43539803
>>43539822
And here is another fun fact about the shadowbroker site.

So as I said, hackers wrecked the site before the game.
Then they put it up again.
By some exploits during the whole time I could see all the registered users. Not the database, sadly, just the list of users that are registered, the member list on the site if you like. No emails or anything just the names.
Now this made me possible to do a little guesswork but ultimately it was useful in this information trade.
When I lied to the shadowbrokers that Section 21 has the user list because they hacked the site FOR REAL they lost their shit.
The went full panic mode about how this could happened etc etc and wanted to get the guys who are responsible for this out of game and generally made a big fuss about it.

What made it really believable in their eyes that Section 21 tried to hack them with in game methods. That is, they told the organizers what they wanted organizers said sure, the faction have enough resources to do that and said to the shadowbrokers that write out on their site for a few hours that they aren't available. That's all good and everything.

BUT!

Roughly around that time me and Saul accidentally did a brute force attack on the site... as I said it's just happens when we are around.
You remember that I mentioned a game in October 5? with different levels and such.
That's a very simple association game, hints are seen on the web page and you have to write the proper url in the url bar to get the next level. If you don't write the correct one then you are trying to get a nonexiting page so you 404.

Well, we put up a crawler bot that tried through a metric fuckton of possibilities on the urls. We even got a few results but at the end shut down the project as it doesn't really worth the effort. But it pretty much wind up the servers CPU to 100% for a long time, which wasn't the nicest thing from the viewpoint of the server provider, etc.

Hilarity ensued
>>
>>43539822
>October 30.
>Got the address of the alien girl that is the girlfriend of the Section 21 guy. This means I got the address of the Section 21 guy too. finally some progress although I’m afraid it’s too little too late. Anyway, have to figure out how to use it. Also I will meet with selene tomorrow, if the Section 21 guy will be there I catch him, interrogate him, and erase him from the fucking existence. If he won’t be there then get the cleaned memories from selene and depending on those I may or may not erase her.
>>
>>43540010
>October 31
>Purified Selene, she was a double agent for Section 21 (no surprise there) and may or may not a hunter beforehand as she was brainwashed by some ghost pill, she also had one such pill with my name on it. Apparently she lives with agent 211. So I went with her back to her home and made agent 211 swallow that pill. He was still in underwears. Anyway he is working for me now thanks to the pill. I interrogated him but not much turned up that I don’t know already. Rest of the day I had to do unrelated stuff, considered going to an event where agent 212 supposedly will be and his alien girlfriend but dropped the idea because of lack of time and too much people would be there how may or may not have supernatural power. Not a good combination.
>>
>>43540045
>Nov 1.
>Still a lot of stuff that I had to do that aren’t related to killing aliens.
>But on the other hand I wrote a few emails to the shadowbrokers, now as Leopold, and got a few info from them on the aliens, we will work together in a sense for now. While the information seems good and now I have three amand aliens info I’m still missing a few probably. Then again I don’t know if I will have the capacity to execute these… So I agreed to the shadowbrokers term that I won’t harm any alien that made a pact with them and let them safely get the fuck off from the planet, and kill any that won’t get the fuck off of the planet. These three are among the nasty ones who aren’t made a deal with them. Better than nothing I say.
>>
>>43540063
>Nov 2.
>I hate mondays. And I hate that I still practically working alone. I made a few plans but all of them are way too risky to my likeness. I know I said it a few times that I will have to take more risks as I’m short on time but I have to face this: If I fail and get erased then no one can kill these aliens anymore. But then again if I don’t do a thing then it’s the same…
>I’m worried that I run out of time...
>>
>>43540071
>Nov 3.
>Couldn’t do much today, way too much work at real job. Forgot a fuckton of things too… then again it’s cleared my head a little from the other stuff. Tomorrow I HAVE to do something.
>For example get my laptopt charger as I left it at work...
>>
>>43540083
>Nov 4.
>Well… with all the planning I’m kind of spotted a problem with the world: how the actual fuck can all of these people still live? I mean, like, shouldn’t be there some kind of minimal IQ requirement at birth and every year after that? Forget birthday cakes, here is your birthday test motherfucker. If you fail you fail at life and exterminated.
>Anyway, apart from me and Saul everyone is pretty much unviable for life. Had to scratch alien hunting today too because of the problem of the host body is a retard. Sent out a few baiting emails to other aliens I managed to got the contact info, none of them responds. Saul made phone calls, with little success although that’s mostly because the other participants of the calls are barely above the braindead line.
>>
>>43540093
>Nov 5.
>On a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 means that you are a functional life form and 1 means you are actually below intellectually of the bacteria that lives in your stomach, how hard could it be to remember your name? Like, your motherfucking name, or even just the regular one. How the fuck could the aliens managed to travel here from another planet if they can’t remember their own name? Could it be that the rest of the aliens thought it would be fun to dump the most retarded ones on this planet? I admit I would do the same if I would have the means, although preferably I would teleport them right into the fucking Sun. That would be a good day.
>No alien hunt today either. I chalk it up as a failure for me.
>>
>>43540099
>Nov 6.
>Erased the race traitor from Section 21, killed his girlfriend and got their version of the tech gloves. I pretty much have nearly all the Section 21 tech right now. There were VERY surprised when I turned up at their door in the middle of the night. Hilarity ensued. Today was a good day, although it seems highly unlikely that I can do anything more now, everyone else is hidden in their cave and doing fuckall.
>I should kill agent 211 just to be on the safe side as I don’t know if the ghost pill will expire on it’s own or not and TECHNICALLY Selene could purify him, wouldn’t be easy and I hope she wants the guy to stay that way on the account that he was the one that pilled her in the first place. Anyway, I really think I just run into a serious fuck deficit. I no longer have the fucks to give about this situation.
>>
>>43540120
about this, it caused a HUGE amount of drama from those two that I knocked on their door in the middle of the night and used a few spell on them after they opened it.
Think about tumblr tier of drama. Stuff like "I killed their feeling of safe" etc. and the girl was buttdevastated about the fact that I got their address.
Fun part: she was the one who put it up on the internet totally publicly that anyone could see it.
>>
>>43540120
>Nov 7.
>One day left, No one really moves out of their house in a reasonable time of the day and I only know one other alien’s address. and that isn’t the complete address either… so yeah. I bought food for tomorrow and thought that maybe we could have sent a nuke after the aliens in their portal but I figure it’s already too late. Most of the aliens already left the earth anyway, and they left the mentally challenged ones here. If I ever get a hold on a nuke I will send after them somehow instead of nuking Hungary. That’s a pretty big commitment for me.
>>
>>43540182
>Nov 8.
>I have pancakes. Everyone can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>43540194
The End
this is where we are now (I still have a few pancakes left) No more stuff from the diary although that's just a very compressed summary
>>
anyway, back to regular larp stuff
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: P1020346.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
P1020346.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>43544336
If we're at posting my recent works, I didn't post this pic yet
>>
File: P1020347.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
P1020347.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>43544461
Closeup on the hilt and the buckler
>>
File: 1358892239978.jpg (168 KB, 781x960) Image search: [Google]
1358892239978.jpg
168 KB, 781x960
>>
File: 1360864521794.jpg (291 KB, 1167x1750) Image search: [Google]
1360864521794.jpg
291 KB, 1167x1750
>>
File: 1389918921104.jpg (690 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1389918921104.jpg
690 KB, 1280x1707
>>
File: 1330657190584.jpg (230 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1330657190584.jpg
230 KB, 1000x666
>>
File: 1423457941237.jpg (166 KB, 843x842) Image search: [Google]
1423457941237.jpg
166 KB, 843x842
>>
File: 1403883845506.jpg (114 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1403883845506.jpg
114 KB, 768x1024
>>
File: 1313087087411.jpg (79 KB, 404x512) Image search: [Google]
1313087087411.jpg
79 KB, 404x512
>>
File: 1337264983559.jpg (163 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
1337264983559.jpg
163 KB, 666x1000
>>
File: 1337038390401.jpg (174 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1337038390401.jpg
174 KB, 1000x666
>>
File: 1337194243046.jpg (232 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1337194243046.jpg
232 KB, 600x900
>>
File: DSC_0045.jpg (819 KB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0045.jpg
819 KB, 4288x2848
>>
File: DSC_0139.jpg (985 KB, 2848x4288) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0139.jpg
985 KB, 2848x4288
>>
File: 1318818068605.jpg (282 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1318818068605.jpg
282 KB, 1024x683
>>
File: 1389497345703.jpg (91 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
1389497345703.jpg
91 KB, 1024x710
>>
File: 1352055805218.jpg (254 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1352055805218.jpg
254 KB, 900x1350
>>
File: 1344945563204.jpg (595 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1344945563204.jpg
595 KB, 1000x1333
>>
File: tumblr_n1deknWJjm1r9psiyo1_1280.jpg (254 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1deknWJjm1r9psiyo1_1280.jpg
254 KB, 1024x682
>>43546113
A great pic of Green Knight.

>>43546177
WHats this from?
>>
File: 1390250121824.jpg (611 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1390250121824.jpg
611 KB, 1280x1707
>>43548395
>WHats this from?
it's from a larp.
Don't know which one, IIRC a swedish one, or at least somewhere in scandinavia
>>
>>43548445
Fuck dude, i want to know what happened with the game, did you win or lose or what? Im pretty fucking lost on whats happening but damn if im not interested.
>>
>>43548625
well... I don't know for sure. What I know that most of the aliens left, some remained, and at least two (with another two probable) remained in Hungary. Don't know much about the rest of the countries but they allegedly opened a portal to go back to their homeworld.

The thing is, every player and faction has their own idea of what's wrong and what's right, etc. Some don't think that draining mana is wrong because there is no evidence that it cause problems, etc.
Some thinks that the aliens are just refugees that needs help, but then again some aliens want to kill each other and everyone they happen to find.
Just like in real life, there is no big truth just matter of viewpoints.

But there is still info getting in on the happenings and I'm way out of the loop
>>
tagged for later perusal
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.