[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most awesome rage moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1443263886526.gif (227 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1443263886526.gif
227 KB, 200x200
Tell me fellow barbarians, when has your rage brought you greatness?
>>
>>43526565
Sure
>Old as fuck and half rot wooden door
>Rage to push a door and send it to the other side of the room to scare enemy inside
>Door doesn't move
>Try again
>Nothing
>Roll a 18
>Nothing
>Druid turns into a mouse and goes behind
>Sees a single goblin holding the door
It was soo awesome how I left that game
>>
>>43526636
You're a disappointment to barbarians everywhere
>>
>>43526565
I once got so assmad I assaulted a police officer.

That was fun.
>>
>>43526565
op here, I think this needs clarification.

I was talking about moments of barbarian rage, not moments of rage in your real life.
>>
>>43526848
>tfw you are by definition a barbarian, despite your having internet

I meet your criteria, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>43526936
spoken like a true barbarian
>>
>Playing pathfinder
>Titan mauler barbarian
>Slightly modified for balance with rest of the group
>Currently in airship flying towards suspected dragon den.
>Bard spots this huge gargantuan red dragon chilling outside the entrance.
>Dragon doesn't see us since we're like 10,000ft in he air
>I have an idea, swap out my usual large greatsword for a huge 15ft. long greatsword we got off of a giant a few sessions ago and left in a bag of holding.
>Ask to borrow the bard's feather fall ring
>Jump off of the airship
>Swing my sword around until I am standing on it, make the appropriate acrobatics checks with the other players becoming very interested.
>Begin raging
>Red dragon looks up and sees a screaming spec in the sky flying towards him.
>Roll and manage a hit even with the penalties.
>Activate feather fall with a 31 will save to speak the command words while in rage(house rule).
>I ask the GM how much damage near terminal velocity adds to sword damage.
>He groans and picks up a handful of dice, rolls, and sighs.
>"The last thing the dragon sees is a screaming barbarian surfing the sky with on a massive sword before the sword pierces him through the neck, back, and through the stomach in a Gory explosion of blood and scales. A few seconds later a rather excited man gently floats down near the corpse".
>I'm no longer allowed to play barbarian.
>>
>>43527415
Your group is dicks, that was awesome.
>>
>>43527415
Hahahahahahaha someone please draw this.
>>
File: Unlimited GLORY.gif (3 MB, 328x190) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited GLORY.gif
3 MB, 328x190
>>43527415
That's fucking amazing
>>
>>43527415
Great story, but a couple of things

>Balanced with the rest of the group
I guess they gave you +5 to BaB, +100 HPs, +5 to all saves, righ? that's the minimum you should give any martial to balace it with other classes

>I'm no longer allowed to play barbarian.
360ยบ noscope out of that group
>>
>>43527415
Okay now imagine this, with Flash Gordon theme song playing.
>>
>>43526565
Not anything with an actual Barbarian class, but still rage mode a gogo
>Helping a friend test-run his homebrew system. Pirate game, with voodoo magic having an effect on the environment similar to warp exposure. Explains the beast races.
>One of them is Crocmen, aka Salties. Big, dumb, territorial, and temperamental. I play two Salty brothers to bodyguard his DMPC voodooman pirate captain.
>Circumstances lead us into conflict with the British Navy. They manage an ambush. Start going after the captain, and have a minigun firing on the Salty settlement we had been chilling in.
>Brothers both possessive as fuck of captain, view him as the prophet of their goddess. Go full rage mode.
>Brother 1 hurls brother 2 at the Naval ratings manning a Gatling Gun. One drops to crocmissile, others drop to said missile having arms and teeth.
>Brother 1 follows 2 up, rips Gatling off mounting, proceeds to use it to bludgeon several naval ratings to death.

Brother 1 also managed to kill a giant catfish that was trying to eat him by raging out and shattering its mouth plate. Fun times.
>>
File: BikerArtwork.png (345 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BikerArtwork.png
345 KB, 500x500
>>43526565
>Play Vampire the Masquerade game
>Spend most of session waiting around while packmates debate what to do
>Packmates argue about stuff and we frenzy on each other at times because no one can agree on anything
>Become increasingly bored as session continues on
>Finally we decide to attack a hosptial controlled by enemy vampire
>They tell me to go inside and stab a random person to generate bad press
>Have motorcycle
>Say 'Fuck it!'
>Tell ST I want to ride motorcycle through hospital doors while popping a wheelie
>ST warns me I will probably die
>I spent a shitload of points in character gen making him a good driver and gave him a merit for driving stunts
>Roll three successes
>Drive 90mph inside through glass doors
>take out knife and slice at security guard twice, decapitating him
>Drive off
>Cops cars chase after me
>Score 4-5 successes on each roll until I outrun the fucking cops
>I'm a lot less bored now
>>
>>43527825
Titan mauler archetype was balanced instead. GM reduced the to-hit penalty to -4 per size category instead of -6.
>>
File: 1438599580133.jpg (6 KB, 317x310) Image search: [Google]
1438599580133.jpg
6 KB, 317x310
>>43527006
>>
>>43527415
>Read that as "Tiny mauler barbarian"
>Imagine 4 inches tall 8 inches wide gnomish dwarfish dude with a pointy magnificent stache riding a huge ass sword, bellowing a high pitched, hellium induced like scream.

Much soda was spilled tonight.
>>
>>43526755

Did you died?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.