[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey! Guys. I'm just gonna take my plasma bolter and plasma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Hey! Guys. I'm just gonna take my plasma bolter and plasma knife and defend the emperor of mankind. I won't be gone that long.
>>
>>43520790
How can someone have a plasma bolter? Do the bullets turn into plasma or does it fire plasma then the bullets are destroyed by the plasma.
>>
>>43520824
it fires bolts of plasma or metal somehow covered in plasma
>>
>>43520882
>>43520824
>>43520790
Hang on. I think i understand.

TAU Pulse weapons.
>They fire a bolt of metal that then gets covered with plasma.
>>
File: kek.jpg (91 KB, 904x558) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
91 KB, 904x558
>>
>>43520790

What I'm more annoyed by is the Mark II, Mark III and Mark IV Dark Angels. The earlier marks are green, when they should be black, yet the Mark IV retains their original color scheme.
>>
>>43522282
Look at it this way anon, The MKII and III have re-painted they armour since the heresy, the MKIV is a Consecrator.
>>
>>43520903
>That marines not a member of the 1st company or the command staff, he shouldn't know about the fallen
>>
>>43520901
Oroororor OOooooooor, they fire rocket-propelled plasma grenades so that the plasma doesn't have the issue of cooling in transit.
>>
File: Asmodai.jpg (242 KB, 850x1224) Image search: [Google]
Asmodai.jpg
242 KB, 850x1224
>>43520903
>Knows about the Fallen
>Not a Deathwing member, nor an Interrogator-Chaplain

Israfael! My office! Now!
>>
>>43520790
I think the best part about that thunderwarrior is the chain mail.
>>
>>43522625
>>43523418
I do think they tell everyone in the chapter who to capture alive, but only the Deathwing and the Interrogator-Chaplains know why.

You wouldn't want a Fallen escaping because the nearest squad didn't know they had to capture him, right?
>>
>>43520903
What happens when you hold a knife in a power fist?
>>
>>43524790
Power knife
>>
>>43524790
>>43526348
The Alpha Legion has power daggers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.