[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sir, I located the Astronomican...but urm...it's flipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Navigator_Miniature.jpg (69 KB, 368x627) Image search: [Google]
Navigator_Miniature.jpg
69 KB, 368x627
Sir, I located the Astronomican...but urm...it's flipping me the bird.
>>
IT'S A SIGN FROM OUR LORD ON TERRA, EVERYONE MUST GO FUUUUUUCK THEMSELVES!!
>>
>>43520531
Despite the fact that Khorne started lifting weights when Magnus said "Survival of the fittest," implies that the writer doesn't really get the scientific use of the phrase, this was probably one of my favorite episodes so far. Very well done.
>>
>>43520622
wouldn't misunderstanding science be the most 40k thing he could do though?
>>
>>43520634
I would accept that answer in regards to anyone but the Big E and his smartest son.
>>
+++I'll Go retrieve the power dildos...+++
>>
>>43520531
Big E is a great troll in that episode.
>>
>>43520622
Come on dude. Do you think Alfabusa also think that "Crush my enemies and see them driven before me" literally means that you drive your enemies like cars? Because the Emperor did exactly that.

Survival of the fittest showing Khorne getting /fit/ was simply a joke.
>>
>>43520531
That's probably just a minor daemon, according to old sources, they liked to play tricks like that.
>>
>>43520622
>>43520634
>ITT: What are jokes?
>>
>>43522878
>Good question
>>
File: commissar_heresy_blam.jpg (154 KB, 580x472) Image search: [Google]
commissar_heresy_blam.jpg
154 KB, 580x472
>>43520531
>the bird
Our Navigator turned out to be possessed by Tzeentch.
>>
File: ANGRY MARINE LAUNCHER.jpg (96 KB, 900x632) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY MARINE LAUNCHER.jpg
96 KB, 900x632
Holy shit that heretical scene with everyone shooting each other ripped my sides apart.
>>
>>43522939
>Implying you can be possessed by something like that, without looking fucked to all hell.
>>
>>43520531
That's called an Aquila, Navigator. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>43520576
These truly are... Dark times...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.