[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Responsibility Quest 2k16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 5
File: Baby human.jpg (28 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
Baby human.jpg
28 KB, 500x257
You are a normal, healthy 16 year old male, and for the first time in your life, your parents have elected to entrust you with the task of watching over your home for two days and nights while they go on a trip for their anniversary.

They leave money for food, as well as an emergency number to call if things get completely out of hand. Calling it would mean giving up on your challenge. Other than that, you are ostensibly the only guardian present in the house.

You must now keep the house in order, as well as care for your four younger sisters, ages 13, 12, 8, and 1. If they are healthy and happy when your parents return, you will receive not only praise, but your father has promised to buy you your first car! Still, it might be a shame to let this opportunity go to waste...

It is Friday Night, 5pm. Your parents are gone, and you stand in the living room alone. Your sisters are healthy and content.

>
>>
Ask what the sisters would like for dinner. We should start planning out what we're going to make.
>>
Ask them what they'd like to eat and put on the latest cartoon movie for them to watch. Then check up on the toddler.
>>
>>43519317
>>43519347
You search the house for your younger siblings. You find the baby fast asleep in her crib, as expected. The other three are spread about the house.

The eldest is texting her friends on the sofa while trashy reality tv plays. You ask her what she'd like to eat, but her only preference is something with beef.

The second is sitting at her desk in her bedroom, sketching unsavory art based on her favorite anime. She tells you she will only eat hamburgers.

The second youngest is at the computer in the den, playing video games. She wants pasta.

You think you have some staples in the pantry, but if worse comes to worse you made need to head to the grocery store.

If you'd prefer multiple choice, let me know

>
>>
>>43519464
Start browning the hamburger meat and get Mac and cheese noodles boiling. We're making a casserole tonight.
>>
>>43519464
Make spaghetti and meatballs
>>
>>43519571
>>43519583
You step into the kitchen and scour it for what you'll need. Luckily, there's just enough ground beef for all of you. You sort everything out onto the counter and get to work.

You aren't very good at cooking, but something this simple isn't too much trouble if you stay focused. However, as you begin browning the meat, you hear a commotion from upstairs. It seems two of your sisters are quarreling over the television, a common occurrence. You can step in personally, which will sort things out quickly, or simply let them sort things out themselves.

>
>>
>>43519623
I promise not to say sorting for a while
>>
>>43519623
Tell them to take turns. The eldest has been watching TV, now it's the second eldest's turn
>>
>>43519651
You go upstairs and get between your two sisters, telling the elder to give up the remote, seeing as she's barely paying attention and has been watching since morning. She pouts and accepts, and you hand the remoter over to the next eldest, who immediately switches the channel over to the evening cartoon block.

Suddenly there is a shout of pain from downstairs, and you rush down to see what's happened.

Your younger sister apparently got overeager thanks to her growing appetite, and burned her finger trying to retrieve a scrap of meat from the hot pan. She suckles on her finger, holding back tears. The burn isn't bad, nor will it last more than a day or two, but it could have been much worse. Normally, your mother would scold her for her lack of common sense, but you might consider a gentler approach.

>
>>
>>43519722
Ask her to explain why the injury happened. Lot less harsh then scolding heel,but also reinforces that you shouldn't touch stoves
>>
>>43519783
Your sister explains that she wanted something to snack on, but the cupboards were bare, so she resorted to drastic measures. You remind her of the dangers a stove presents, and she nods solemnly. With that, you send her on her way along with a glass of cold water to ease the pain.

It is 6:30pm, and dinner is prepared. Thanks to a box of appropriately named Hamburger Helper, you have whipped up a full meal for you and your kin. The lot of you sit down and begin eating, when your phone rings.

You reach into your pocket, and find that you've received a text from the girl you've been dating just on a year now, Laura.

"Hey, I heard your parents are gone from a friend. Is it true?"

You prepare to answer, knowing full well how excitable she can be.
>>
>>43519865
Yeah, but I'm in charge of my little sisters and I can't let my eyes off of then for a single moment or else they'll burn themselves or something. Maybe next weekend?
>>
>>43519865
Parents gone, siblings still here
>>
>>43519895
>>43519957
You let her know that they are out for the weekend, but you've been given charge of your sisters. She responds with many emotes.

"Lucky, I'm stuck with my mom and dad at some dumb thing for my dad's work. I think some old mummy is retiring. I'll send you pics later tonight, k?"

You put your phone away and finish eating. With full bellies, your siblings scatter to the four winds once more. You wash your plates and set them to dry, and when you turn around you find your younger sister, no longer nursing a burn, holding a textbook and paper.

"Can you help me do my math? I don't know fractions."

You begin to agree, when suddenly the baby begins crying upstairs. It's likely she's hungry, and will need to be fed, burped, and put down to bed again. If you go to her, you'll need to turn down your younger sister's needs, but you could get the elder sister to take care of the baby for now, though she won't like it.

>
>>
OP I get it. You want us to perform incest on our siblings. Just stop it.
>>
>>43520020
Don't project onto me, sir
>>
>>43520014
Get the eldest sister to help with math, while we deal with the baby
>>
>>43520031
You tell your sister to ask the elder for help. She begrudgingly does so, while you head to your parents room to handle the baby.

When you enter, she is sitting up and waving around her empty milk bottle, which you take from her before lifting her up. You check her diaper, but all seems clear. As you begin feeding her, she calms down, and soon begins relaxing in your arms. After she finishes her meal, you burp her, wipe her mouth, and set her back in her crib. Knowing she'll only throw another tantrum if you leave now, you stay and flip through your phone until she falls back asleep.

It is 8:30 pm, and you're expecting a message from Laura anytime now. Your elder sibling and your younger sibling are somewhat upset at you. You also remember that your father asked you to do some laundry while he was away, but you may wake the baby with the noise.

>
>>
>>43520144
Go watch tv or go on the internet, dad will understand why we didn't do laundry
>>
>>43520166
You decide to relax, and watch one of the shows you've obtained completely legally from a legitimate website not at all run by foreign criminals.

About half an hour in, you receive a text from Laura, with a photo attached. It's her, sitting in a fancy hotel dining hall, dressed to impress. The message attached says, "Wish you were here. Nothing but corpses and plastic housewives. The cake is good though!"

You smile and put your phone away. About half an hour later, there is a knock on your door. You answer, and your middle sibling peeks in.

"Yo, this child won't take a bath, and she smells like a boot. Enforce the law."

It is the weekend, but she also has a point, children need baths. Then again, you could let her be and go back to watching not at all illegally obtained television episodes.

>
>>
>>43520307
BATH
>>
>>43520307
Bathe her, and tell the other sisters to do the laundry, making it sound like they're getting the best deal by getting out of doing the bath.
>>
>>43520456
>>43520457
You stand and head out of your room. You find your younger sister and order her to wash. She groans and throws herself around on the sofa, but you stand firm, and she gives in, mumbling foul words at you as she goes to fetch a towel.

When you turn back around, your middle sister is stomping over to you, and suddenly thrusts your phone into your chest.

"Take your smut device, sicko!"

Before you can ask what's wrong, she goes to her room and slams the door. You open your phone screen and feel your blood heat up when you see an open message from Laura, with an attached photo of her now out of the fancy dress, captioned with "Should I come visit tomorrow?"

You discreetly tuck the photo away in a hidden folder, and clear your throat. Both your middle and younger sister are very upset with you, and the elder is somewhat disgruntled. It is just after 9pm.

>
>>
>>43520520
Tell middle sister that you're sorry she saw that, but it's not perverted, and you're sure her elder sister has sent the same kinds of pictures.
>>
>>43520656
You attempt to save face by following your sister into her room, and assuring her it's perfectly normal. You tell her your elder sibling has probably done similar things with boys she likes. You are rewarded not with understanding, but a stuffed animal to the chin.

"Gross! You're all perverts! I live in a house of harlots! Harlots and hedonists!"

"What's a hedonist?!" Your younger sister shouts from the bathroom. You feel like things are getting a little too noisy, especially with the baby still asleep. Just then, your phone rings again, and you see it's another message from Laura.

>
>>
>>43520737
Head to room and read message. Tell Laura that coming over tomorrow is fine.
>>
>>43520761
You give up trying to convince her and head back to your room. On the way you get another message, but save it until you're safe behind a locked door. The two photos attached are progressively less safe for a household environment, and the final one could potentially get you arrested in a couple of years. Still, no sense letting them go to waste. Once you've gotten rid of the incriminating evidence, careful to back them up secretly, you message her back and let her know that coming over tomorrow is fine with you. You almost immediately get a reply.

"Kickass! I'm so excited now, I don't even feel sleepy! Want to talk before bed?"

Talking to Laura would certainly be relaxing, but doing so would mean leaving the bay in the hands of your sisters for the rest of the night.

>
>>
>>43520836
TAKE CARE OF THE BABY
Never, ever trust children with children.
>>
>>43520836
Talk with Laura, but leave the door open so you can see/hear the baby.
>>
>>43520896
You decline, deciding to put your responsibility before pleasure. Laura texts back soon after.

"You suck. I'll make you pay tomorrow though"

You laugh and head upstairs to check on the baby. You find her awake, playing with a stuffed animal left in her crib. After changing her, you sing to her for a while, and eventually fall asleep with her cradled in your arm.

You wake with a start as something shatters downstairs. The baby stirs but does not wake with you. There is shouting, but you can't make it out. You should really see what's going on, but it might not be safe to bring the baby to where there may be broken glass. You should put her back down, but your instincts make it difficult to set down such a precious creature and risk disturbing it.

>
>>
>>43521011
Take the risk, set the baby down, then go downstairs cautiously.
>>
>>43521045
You set the baby down, sacrificing her peaceful rest to check on the mess waiting downstairs.

When you enter the kitchen, you see your younger sister sulking as the elder shouts at her for shattering a glass bowl on the floor, spreading milk and sugar cereal everywhere. When they see you, they both turn to you for support.

"Look what she did! I told her to wait until I was done with my show and I'd pour her breakfast, but she didn't want to listen!"

"You were taking forever! I was hungry!"

It is 8am and you have a slight headache. The kitchen is a mess. Your middle sister is upset with you. The elder and younger are both hoping for you to help them. Laura is coming over this evening.

>
>>
>>43521135
I think we need to call a family meeting. A cereal bowl is minor but the brats need to understand that if we go down with mom and dad we all do. But success together leads to freedom for all. We can tell them of our investment a car but explain that this is a test and if we pass we get more doors. And a car for us is car for them in a sense.

Also watch gf she appears to want nookie more than to help. A car, freedom and satisfied family is worth more now than getting our rocks off.
>>
>>43521322
You calm the situation, and try to appeal to your sisters' sense of sympathy by revealing to them your deal with your parents. The two of them seem surprised, but quickly you realize this may have been a mistake.

They glance at each other, grin, and then turn back to you.

"Fine, I'll take care of the baby today if you promise to give me and my friends a ride to a show this winter."

"And I'll be good if you take me to the store after school on Friday so I can use my allowance on ice cream."

It seems you've caught yourself in a sticky spot, but playing your cards right could net you a large gain. Your phone rings.

"I couldn't wait, I'll be there in a couple hours, and I have a surprise for you!" This is followed by no less then five hearts. You get a bad feeling.

>
>>
>>43521383
Send a text to gf-chan. Remind her that we're with our sisters.
>>
>>43521772
You try to abate Laura's expectations by reminding her four underage children will be present. In the meantime, You still have a hungry child in front of you right now. You decide to make your final choice later, and feed your siblings for the time being.

After everyone is fed, you step out into the living room and realize the house needs to be cleaned. You parents won't be home until tomorrow morning though, and you should probably wash the baby droll off of yourself soon.

>
>>
>>43521849
We can afford to waste time, then. Let's clean up for Laura, both the house and ourselves. Do our siblings know that Laura is coming? What's their relationship with her?
>>
>>43521884
You decide to get everything tidied up as soon as possible. When your sisters see you rushing to put things away, they ask what the pressure is. You tell them Laura is coming over soon. The elder seems excited, the middle disgusted, and the younger worried. You tell the three of them to wash and dress too, and they agree, though some more happily than others. Before they disperse, you realize the baby needs to be tended while Laura is here. The safest bet is to handle it yourself, although you feel Laura will be disappointed if she finds you holding another girl while she's around. Your elder sister should be able to handle it, but she's acting awfully sneaky just now. The only other option is your middle sister, who shows the most aptitude for child care, but is still only a child herself.

>
>>
>>43521957
Do it ourselves, damn it.
>>
>Start a fire
>>
>>43522032
>>43522064
A voice in your head urges you to burn it all down, but you ignore it as usual and get clean and dressed in nicer clothes than you previously had. That done, you fetch the baby, tend her needs, and wrap up diaper duty just as the doorbell sounds below.

When you make it down, your youngest sister rushes by, darting up the stairs and into her room as you peek around the corner and see Laura shutting the front door behind her. She spots you and smiles.

'Hey! I brought some cake from the party last night! Oh my god is that your baby sister!? This is the first time I've seen her!"

Laura trots over to examine the baby, but you notice she seems to be keeping a slight distance, playfully teasing her without actually making physical contact.

"She's super adorable! You're so lucky to have sisters."

It is just after noon. The heavy scent of overly utilized perfume fills the entryway. Your youngest sister seems troubled. Your girlfriend is here to visit you.

>
>>
>>43522189
>become overwhelmed with urge to start fire
>bake baby and serve it to girlfriend for dinner
>>
>>43522189
Ask gf to hold baby, check on younger sister, find out why perfume is stinking up the place.
>>
>>43522189
Tell Laura "I wish you were my sister instead of this lot" and wink.
>>
>>43522255
>>43522357
You once again feel the dark urge to reduce all to ash, but Laura seems to notice something and snaps you out of it.

"Babe, are you alright? You look kind of pale. Want to sit down and I'll make you something hot to drink?" You thank her but decline. She can't know about these thoughts you've been having. You change the subject to something else.

You ask her if she'll hold the baby for a moment so you can check something.

"Huh? No! I've never held a baby before, what if I hurt her!?" You aren't completely surprised by this, as Laura has no siblings or younger cousins, but it's still strange to you, coming from a large family.

"Um, why don't we let your sister look after her for a little while. I have something really important I want to show you..."

Laura is blushing and trying not to make eye contact. The baby is playing with your shirt collar. The smell of heavy perfume emanates from somewhere in the room. Your youngest sister seems worried.

>
>>
>>43522436
>go turn on oven to get ready to Roast Baby
>start locking the doors so no one can escape
>>
>>43522436
Ask youngest sister what the smell is. At next opportunity, give baby to middle and eldest sisters to look after together. Investigate smell ourselves.
>>
>>43522463
>>43522471
You clutch the side of your head. The voices have never been this loud. Laura takes your hand away and looks into your eyes with worry. You try to reassure her. Just then, you realize the perfume smell is coming off of her, and ask about it.

"Oh, I just bought it. My friend Sydney recommended it. Here, smell!" Laura presses herself close to you, and a wave of smell hits you like a brick. It's like she dumped the bottle on herself. You try not to choke.

You realize Laura isn't pulling away from you, but the baby is beginning to sneeze from the perfume. It would be best to deny Laura's advances now, or let your sisters handle the baby. You don't much like either option.

>
>>
>>43522617
>Bite her tongue out
>tie her to chair
>roast her tongue and make her eat it
>lock her in basement
>>
>>43522617
>obey the voices
>Roast Baby
>>
>>43522617
Check on younger sister, find out what worrying her.
Don't kill anyone!
>>
>>43522617

Ignore the voices, and tell Laura you can't fool around/makeout/whatever right now, but will be happy to take a rain check. Tell her to make herself comfortable, while you give the baby to the eldest, and go see what's wrong with youngest.
>>
>>43522617
>look after your littlest sister
>deny gf if you have to
>be responsible
>>
>>43522617
Reject advances, give baby to sisters as per >>43522471
>>
>>43522705
>>43522709
>>43522715
>>43522668
>>43522689
You nearly collapse from the pressure of the voices, but the love for your sisters keeps you strong.

You tell Laura that you'll be back in just a minute, and she seems to understand. You rush upstairs and hand off the baby to your eldest sibling, who takes her and asks why you look so distraught. You ignore her for now, and try to find your youngest sister.

Eventually you come across her hiding place, the closet in her room, where she is curled up with a toy lightsaber you gave her for her birthday. She seems like she's ready to cry, and you ask her what's wrong.

"I don't like your girlfriend. She's nice to you, but she's pretending. Everybody likes her, but I know she's really mean."

You try to think of a time Laura was unkind to her, but nothing comes to mind. Still, you shouldn't leave your sister like this. It might be a good idea to sit with her, but as you consider it, you wonder if this isn't just her being sore about Laura always trying to dress her up in girlier clothes and encouraging her to act more feminine.

Downstairs, Laura calls for you. The baby is safe with your eldest sisters. Your younger sister seems very worried.

>
>>
>>43522705
>Don't listen to this fucker
>DO kill everyone
>one at a time

>tie gf in basement so she won't be any trouble
>>
>>43522813
Comfort younger sister and ask how Laura is mean. Tell her you won't let Laura try to stop her being a tomboy again.
>>
>>43522813
Visualize the voices as people in your mind, violently kill the voices!
Then comfort your sister.
>>
>>43522892
>>43522813
This. Maybe Sis knows Laura is a skinwalker or some such?
Also, ignore stupid dark voices. Fire come later in life.
>>
>>43521957
>You tell the three of them to wash and dress too
They weren't dressed? That whole breakfast ordeal happened while they were in their underwear?
>>
>>43522933
>visualize killing sister
>discover that you actually killed sister

>>43522938
>ask GF if she is an evil skinwalker
>tell her you accept her and love her for who she is if she is an evil murdering spirit
>>
>>43522961
Probably, pajamas or night clothes.
>>
>your sisters need to feed
>roast the baby
>>
>>43522870
>>43522892
>>43522933
>>43522938
You pull your little sister in for a hug, and ask her what's so mean about Laura. you mentally swat away the murmurings in your head as you rub her back.

"She's mean. She always tries to make me wear girl clothes. And every time we go to the movies, she always has to come! And she makes you cookies, and she sits on your lap in the car, and she wears gross makeup, and she makes you go with her on halloween so you can't take us trick-or-treating!"

She sniffles a bit, but seems to have calmed down considerably now that she's expressed herself. You reflect on how even children can have complicated thoughts.

You notice someone standing just outside the doorway, listening to the conversation in silence.

>
>>
>>43523018
Kiss sister on head, look up at ( assumed ) girlfriend and smile. Check on babe
>>
>>43523018
Tell her she doesn't have to dress as a girl again and that next Halloween you'll bring her trick-or-treating with you. Promise her cookies next time Laura bakes some.
>>
>>43523018
Yo we don't have to be so weird and grabby with our sister. And GF is probably outside.

>ask GF if she is a demon or some kind because honesty is important in a relationship
>finally get around to roasting baby
>if she is evil ask gf for help preparing dinner
>if not lock her in basement for future funtimes
>>
>>43523083
Do not listen to the voices. Assume girlfriend is the root of the problem, possibly the cause of the voices.
>>
>>43523083
>>ask GF if she is a demon or some kind because honesty is important in a relationship
If she is dishonest, then she'd lie about it anyway!
>>
>>43523103
>Wrong
>try to be more understanding of girlfriend if she is evil
>she needs your support
>>
>>43523042
>>43523068
>>43523083
You tell her that Laura won't boss her around anymore, and that you won't ignore her if you can help it. She seems to relax. You leave her thoughts and exit the room.

Outside, Laura is waiting just around the corner as you expected. What you didn't expect was her throwing herself at you and squeezing you.

"Oh god, you're so fucking cool! You're the coolest! Gah, why do you have to be so stupid hot!" You tell her to calm down, and she does, at least a little.

"It's really cool how good you are with kids. It makes me jealous." Laura looks up at you with a meek smile. "It's part of why I love you..." You turn a little red.

"Hey, there's something I want to tell you. I've liked you for a long time, since before you asked me out even. And, I know you really need to take care of your sisters, and I totally respect that, and I'll even help you but...Do you think could be alone in your room, just for a few minutes? I promise I won't bother you the rest of the day."

You have a strong feeling you know where this is going. And you know if you're caught, there will be no running this back. But the look in Laura's eyes is almost desperate, and you'll feel bad rejecting her after what she's said.

>
>>
>>43523123
"Baby are you some kind of fucked up evil spirit wearing a womansuit made of stolen flesh? Because I want you to know I support your lifestyle choices and love you no matter what."
>>
>>43523181
Ask her this before you sex with her >>43523193
>>
>>43522973
>night clothes
So underwear.
>>
>>43523181
We can lock our door. Go for it!
>>
>>43523193

Alright I think this could be pretty funny, actually
>>
>>43523181
>"It's really cool how good you are with kids.
"It's basically the same as looking after you."
>>
>>43523264
Roll
>>
>>43523193
>>43523206
>>43523222
>>43523250
>>43523264
>>43523296
You clear your throat, push Laura away slightly, and ask her a strange question. She looks at you with confused, worried eyes.

"How did you find out?"

Before your very eyes, two small horns grow out of Laura's head, and her hair turns changes from auburn to crimson red.

"I thought I was hiding it super well! Don't tell me your sister sniffed me out. I knew she was sensitive to it, I just didn't expect her to develop her powers so fast."

You stand confused in the hallway with Laura, who has revealed herself to be a demon in disguise. You feel like this series of events could have been avoided somehow.

It is just after 1pm. Your sisters are blissfully unaware of the situation.

>
>>
>>43523373
Oh come on, I came here for slice of life and/or incest, and I get this?
>>
>>43523373
[x] reveal your backstory of being a descendant of a clan of demon hunters, then tell her that this will make the sex unbelievably hot
>>
>>43523373
Did you like like me, or did you like me for food?
>>
>>43523373
Woah, this is now the best quest
>>
>>43523373
So, you're a demon, that's cool! Are you going to kill us now? Are we still going to bang?
>>
>>43523373
>Not a skinwalker
Still salvageable.
>>
>>43523373
Okay so she's not wearing anybody's peeled off skin so you're safe on that front.

Ask her if she'd like a late dinner. Perhaps some... Roast Baby?
>>
>>43523400
>>43523405
>>43523425
>>43523427
You shove Laura away and ask her how long she's been tricking you.

"Huh? I mean, since I met you a long time ago I guess. At first, I just wanted to seduce you because you and your family seem to have strong extra-sensory perception but..."

Laura steps closer.

"Somewhere along the way, I really did fall in love with you. I'm a demon, demons can't lie. We're lawful evil. So, even though this is what I am, I hope you can still treat me the same."

Laura reaches out for your hand and takes it in hers, holding is to her chest just below her neck. Funny enough, you feel an honest to goodness heartbeat.

"You don't have to say anything. I'll just close my eyes, and you can respond how you want. If you tell me to go, I'll never bother you again. But if you can forgive me..."

You are faced with a great decision, which could change the course of your life forever

>
>>
File: file.png (201 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201 KB, 682x1023
>>43523373
Based QM
>>
>>43523373
Ask why a demon is interested in dating a human?
>>
>>43523400
I gives the audience what they asks for
>>
>>43523501
There's no tripcode! Real QM will be back any minute!
>>
>>43523499
Tell her that alignments are terrible because they don't capture the nuance of sapient beings. Give her a huge-ass lecture on it.

Also forgive her. With your dick.
>>
>>43523499
How big are her horns? I don't want us to make any rash decisions with a girl without big honkin' horns.

>kiss demon girl
>ask her if she wants you to do something evil
>ask her if she's been in your head telling you to do some pretty dark shit
>>
>>43523499
A quick peck on the lips and tell her to guess after that.
>>
>>43523499
>Somewhere along the way, I really did fall in love with you. I'm a demon, demons can't lie. We're lawful evil.
Demons are chaotic evil.

They can totally lie.

It's DEVILS that can't.

You idiots are letting us get led around by the dick and not stopping to think about this. She is deceiving us 100%.
>>
>>43523542
This but lecture her with your dick as well
>>
>>43523575
>d&d is irl

You are going to fuck up our chances with this sexy evil spirit with your nerd shit man
>>
>>43523193
>>43523373
I have to imagine what she's fucking thinking after we asked her that out of the blue.
>>
What if the smell was a gas leak and we're dying/hallucinating?
>>
>>43523542
>>43523556
>>43523565
>>43523575
You tell her you thought it was devils who were lawful evil.

"Oh god, this isn't one of your stupid monster manuals. Demons are lawful evil, devils are chaotic, and there's no such thing as true neutral. That's just stupid. Now if we're talking neutral goo-"

You step forward and kiss Laura on the cheek. He hand shoots up to her face and her skin turns red as a look of surprise comes over her, followed soon by a wry grin.

"Wow really? On the cheek? You're such a wuss!" She laughs, but she doesn't stop blushing. "But it doesn't make me want you less."

The two of you stand close, gazing at each other for a moment, until the door to your youngest sister's room bursts open, and she emerges with her toy lightsaber, which is now shrouded in not toy fire.

"Get your cooties off my brother, you gross suckerbus!"

She comes at Laura swinging, but her clumsy movements are less than threatening.

You feel like you should break this up before someone gets hurt, but it is sort of amusing to watch.

>
>>
>>43523519
>tfw there could be incest right not if I'd pushed it
>>
>>43523710
Fortune favors the bold, anon
>>
>>43523704
>hold sister back from demonfu
>tell her to check herself before she wrecks herself, in those exact words
>ask her what her deal is
>>
>>43523704
"This demon's okay because I'm going to purify her with my dick."

"Also, no fire in the house."
>>
>>43523704
>suckerbus
struggle to hold laughter before getting in between and placing a hand on her shoulder.
>>
>>43523704
>tell sister she is being unnecessarily racist, and that if she loves us she should respect the people we love too
>and that means Laura
>also get around to asking Laura if it was her telling us to start fires and roast babies and shit or if we should get some pills or something
>on second thought maybe don't tell her exactly what we were thinking
>>
>>43523704
>intervene before injury occurs
also, how old (in human years) is gf? Because we may be in possession of ceepee.
>>
>>43523777
The lucky sevens demand it.
>>
>>43523747
>>43523777
>>43523804
>>43523819
>>43523783
You pry the two of them apart, warning your sister not to attack guests, demonic, diabolical, or otherwise. She pouts and extinguishes her flaming toy sword.

"I knew she was going to be the one to inherit it! It's not right for a little girl to be more interested in swordfighting and superheroes than dolls and makeup!" Laura and your sister hiss at one another.

You ask Laura a few questions just to clear your own thoughts.

"What, the burning thing? Yeah, that happens around me when I get nervous. And I'm the same age as you. Demons age at about the same rate as humans, we can just maintain our youthful looks with mortal blood and crap. It's totally gross. I tried it once and I can't stand it."

Things seem a little clearer now, you suppose, although the tension between the two of them seems thick as it ever was.

You realize that you've been making a lot of commotion, and your three remaining sisters are still nowhere to be seen. But leaving these two alone might cause more trouble.

>
>>
>>43523924
"Can you promise not to kill my best chance at getting laid at the moment long enough for me to check on the others?"
>>
>>43523924
See if there's any icecream in the freezer to calm them down, then bring them along to check up on the other three.
>>
>>43523924
>16 year old girl
>nudes
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>>
>>43523924
>give gf and sister icecream
>go and make sure the house is not burning down
>check and make sure no one is dead
>check and make sure gas is not leaking
>>
>>43523978
Anon is 16, he'll be fine until he hits 18.
>>
>>43523968
>>43523975
>>43523978
You tell the both of them to calm down, and promise them ice cream if they do. It seems to work. With one of their hands in each of yours, you search for your other siblings.

The two elder sisters, as well as the baby, seem to be peacefully watching a movie in the living room. They turn to see what the three of you are doing, but neither of them seem very interested.

"They don't really have much sense for this stuff. No point explaining it." Laura whispers.

You ask about the baby, who is fast asleep with the elder. All this commotion has really tired you out, but there's still a whole day remaining until you're relieved of duty.

After delivering drumsticks to all, Laura scoots up to you, lips still dabbed with chocolate, and leans on your shoulder.

"Babe, there's still something I want to show you in private."

You feel exhausted, but you still have responsibilities. You'll need to decide what to prioritize for now.

>
>>
>>43524116
Ask if it can wait. We need to take care of our family.
>>
>>43524116
I bet she wants to show us her tail. Or her vagina. Either is fine.

Nobody seems like they're in trouble or anything. After we're sure there's no poison gas or anything anywhere go look at what she wants us to see.

Our sisters are up late as hell if its 1am. Make somebody go to bed if they need to so we can do demon things with Laura.
>>
>>43523819
>how old (in human years)
AFAIK the law doesn't refer to human years.
>>
>>43524078
I'm not certain of the law in the States, but if the PC is 16, and has explicit images of a 16-year-old, wouldn't that make him liable for prosecution for possession of child pornography?
>>
>>43524270
Yes, actually. Although I think there's something about after you turn 18 you can say "yeah its cool that I was naked back then" because some porn star was under 18 when she filmed something so her porn was illegal for a while, but then became legal again or something.

However our GF is a demon so us doing illegal shit should get her hotter.

>"Hey bby want to watch me jaywalk?"
>>
>>43524116
>jokingly ask if she's going to show her dick
>she nods
>mfw
>>
>>43524148
You tell Laura that it'll have to wait until later. She clings onto you and tries to pull you down with her weight.

"You're such a tease!"

You continue about your day as normal, caring for your siblings and your girlfriend as you would on any other day. Eventually, everyone tires out, and retreats to their rooms to rest. Laura follows you back to yours, giving you sad eyes and a pouty lip.

It's 9pm. There are no buses running. Your parents will be home in 12 hours. Your sisters are safe, content, and clean.

It's probably a good idea to get to bed early.

>
>>
>>43524396
Ask her what it is she wanted to show us.

Finally.
>>
>>43524396
make absolutely certain that your sisters are sleeping and secure, then go back to talking with Laura.
>>
>>43524396
Did we make dinner?

Now let's go look at Laura's demon vagoo
>>
>>43524451
Agreed and lock the door.
>>
>>43524396
>make sure Laura isn't just going to show us something gross and ask "does this look infected to you"
>>
>>43524434
>>43524451
>>43524466
You finally agree, and Laura squeezes past you with all due haste, throwing herself on your bed and kicking her feet in excitement as she screams into your comforter. You shut the door behind you as you follow, sitting beside her.

"God, finally! I've been trying to get you alone all day!" She inches her way over, resting her head in your lap. "I mean, you're not a moron, right? You know what I've been getting at, right?" You remain silent, not wanting to assume anything after today.

"I had this whole scenario planned out. I was gonna play coy and innocent, and then confess about how I've always wanted you to be my first, and then we would make slow, gentle love under the covers. Then you blow my secret and I shifted to just seducing you with this really sexy underwear I bought and wore just for today, but then you strung me along for hours, and now I don't care about any theatrics, I just wanna get some dick! Gimme gimme!"

She seems overexcited, but you can't help but feel for her.

"If you say no, I'll just use hypnosis to make you say yes. But I'd rather you be consenting. But I'll do it. I'll hypnotize you good."

You doubt she has hypnotic abilities. And even if the did, the look in her eyes doesn't say she'd force this on you. In fact, despite how she's acting, you sense she's pretty nervous. Mostly it's the urge to burn the house down creeping back into your mind.

>
>>
>>43524396
>ask Laura what she wants to show us
>declina vagina
btw, is the PC's name John, by any chance?
>>
>>43524595
>decline
>if she tries to hypnotise, SMITE
OP, I don't want to hear about your underage demon sex.
>>
>>43524595
"Uh, I'll go take a shower first if that's alright by you?"

>try not to puke from nervousness
>>
>>43524595
"Don't be silly, you can't hypnotize me. I've had demon hunter training."

Also bang her into a sex coma.
>>
>>43524595
"I'm gonna go with 'no' this time."
>>
>>43524629
>>43524630
You tell Laura you'd rather just have a shower and get some rest at the moment. The look in her eye turns distant. For a few seconds she stares through you, her spirit washed away by an endless ocean of hopelessness.

Out of desperation, she lifts her top and reveals her bra.

"Eh? Now?"

It's starting to get a little sad.

>
>>
>>43524696
"Have a little patience, dear."
>>
>>43524696
"Look baby, it's just I'm tired, and I don't want to wake them up. We can totally sleep together, tho'."

>>43524709
>tfw have to get along with the party pooper
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>43524696
I feel bad for her, but I'm getting off on her desperation.
1-3, dick her.
4-6, sleep.
>>
>>43524837
This is great. Ask what she wants to show us innocently
>>
>>43524837
Well, then seconded, let's dick her.
>>
>>43524943
>>43524709
trips and namefags should go & stay go
>>
>>43524709
>>43524729
Laura stands up, and removes the rest of her clothes, stripping down to her underwear only. She tries a verisimilitude of poses she must find erotic, but each one is met with your gentle indifference. Finally, she gives up, and crawls under the covers.

"This is what death feels like." You pat her on the back and head off to take a hot shower. After, you climb in with her, letting her cling to you before falling asleep.

The next morning, Laura gathers her clothes, seemingly over her disappointment, and begins dressing slowly in front of you, desperately clinging at any chance of getting laid before heading home. You do not give in.

"You know, one of these days you're gonna have to say yes, and when you do I'm gonna ride you so hard they'll put us both in wheelchairs!" You laugh, and give her a kiss.

You walk her to the door, and open it for her. She turns to you, red faced.

"Alright, seriously, last chance. I'll let you bang me right here in the doorway. No holds barred, the whole buffet open for business, extreme rules match. I mean it. I'll get as weird as you want. I'll do butt stuff. I'll swallow whatever you tell me to swallow."

You stare at her for a moment.

"Please do sex on me."

>
>>
>>43524971
do it at her place instead. Just make sure your parents are in the house before you leave.
>>
>>43524971
"But that wouldn't be responsible."

>RESPONSIBILITY QUEST THEME PLAYS<
>>
>>43524971
"Wait, wait, wait, is there a catch? Honestly, that sounds way too good to be true. Like, way too good. Way, way, way too god."
>>
>>43524971
>refuse outright, leaving no room for exception
For fuck's sake OP.
>>
>>43524341
>but then became legal again or something.
The law would never make this much sense.
>>
>>43524971
>"Please do sex on me."

I love you QM
>>
>>43524971
Do sex on her.
>>
>>43524971
After my parents get back, then we can totally do the sex!
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1024x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1024x663
>>43524971
>tfw desperately trying to prevent kinky underage demon sex
>>
>>43525101
Cuddle her while doing whatever chores you need to do.

I mean what do you even need to do? Your siblings don't have brain problems. They aren't going to blow anything up or start any fires unless Laura gets nervous again
>>
>>43524971
At least eat her out.
>>
>>43525013
>>43525027
You give Laura a hug, another kiss, and tell her to call you when she gets home safely. As you squeeze her, you feel a shiver run up her body, and hear her stifle a moan. When you pull away, she is covering her crotch and looking at the ground. After a moment, she glares at you with teary eyes.

"Fine! I'm gonna go home and rub one out witha picture I took of you last night while you were asleep! Jokes on you, jerk, demons only sleep three hours a night, so I got plenty!" She waddles down the concrete path to the sidewalk. As she reaches the street, she turns back.

"Hell, maybe I'll rub three out! In fact, don't expect to see me at school tomorrow! This is what you're missing out on, you stupid monk!" She continues down the road for a minute more, then turns back on last time.

"I still love you though! Tell me if you change your mind!" She blows a kiss, and is gone around a corner. You shut the door, and receive a text. It's from her, naturally.

"Did you change your mind yet? I'm still just down the street, I can come back. Just text me if you change your mind!"

You turn off your phone.

An hour or so later, your parents return tired and content. After a close inspection of the house, and a full report from your siblings, your father smiles and pats you on the shoulder.

"I never doubted you for a second, son! A deal's a deal. Next weekend, the two of us will head into downtown to look at some used lots."

You and your siblings cheer, celebrating a successful mission
>>
Fulfilling our GF's sexual needs is our responsibility, and keeping her from being nervous prevents her psychic fuckery from negatively affecting our family.

We should least let her grind on us for a little bit.
>>
>>43525230
is this bad end
>>
>>43525233
Why do that when we can get a car, then fuck her in the backseat
>>
>>43525230
Text the gf, and celebrate, Naked style!
>>
>>43525230
now we may go forth and multiply.

Call up Laura and meet up.
>>
>>43525230
That night, sometime around 11pm, you rouse from half-sleep upon hearing a strange noise outside your window. You get out of bed and head over, opening the curtains.

Down below is Laura, standing in the cold dark night in only a silk robe and lingerie. She holds over her head a boombox, playing an R&B song. When she spots you, she grins from ear to ear.

"Babe! I need you! Please! I'm pretty sure I'll die if you keep blue-balling me! Check your monster manual, it's probably in there! Right under demon!" The sound is beginning to make dogs bark throughout the neighborhood.

"Come on! I'll take anything! Let me sit on your knee, for god's sake! I'm like a freaking geyser down here! If you blew on my ear I'd pop!"

If you don't end this soon, the cops might show up.

>
>>
Impregnate Laura and take responsibility
>>
>>43525332
Get up here, you filthy slut! If I bang the fuck out of you, I'm not going to lose my soul or anything right?
>>
>>43525332
tell her to meet up at her place.
>>
>>43525332
Ask ehr if she can climb up the window.
>>
>>43525332
blow on her ear then let Laura sit on knee then.

Let's take this slow. Let's see what she'll do.
>>
>>43525332
Go out and spank her for making a racket.
>>
>>43525332
I swear if the boombox doesn't play "I don't want to miss a thing..."

Let's tap this chick and hope to God parents don't find out and take away our car.
>>
>>43525439
>>43525423
Both good idea.

Spank her in our car.
>>
>>43525423
>>43525457
"You want to be on my knee? Try this!"
>>
>>43525439
The deal was that we'd be responsible until they came back.

Now is the time for wreckless demonfucking. But we do it slow and string her along for a little bit.
>>
>>43525360
>>43525374
You open your mouth to agree, but before a single word escapes Laura tosses the boombox aside and makes a made scramble for the wall of your home. Like some sort of freakish squirrel, she scrambles up the wall and through your window, tearing the mesh screen just before tearing off her own clothes. The rest is a blur of sweat, blood, and other fluids.

After about an hour of this, she rolls off of you and onto the floor, panting as if she'd just sprinted a marathon. You yourself feel a little worse than fine, but you're drenched in the aforementioned fluids.

"Hold on babe, I just need to hydrate and we can go again." Laura tries to sit up, but her lower body is unresponsive. "Oh, no."

You try the same, but sure enough, you can't move a muscle beneath your abdomen. It seems her promise truly has come to fruition. You try to think of what to do now, but are interrupted when Laura begins flailing her way closer to you.

"Don't worry babe! I know exactly what to do!" You feel reassured, until she crawls on top of you, and uses every bit of finesse within her to somehow resume coitus.

"Haha! Round two!"

That night, you were fucked to death, then back to life, by a demon, over and over, for the course of about six hours. The following morning, Laura was nowhere to be found, and you were allowed to skip school due to inability to walk. You did get your car, and eventually you and Laura made a very happy life together in the suburbs, raising purebred dachshunds and fucking like catholic rabbits on spring break in Rome.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x248
>>43525332
I have done all I can to prevent child demon sex, but the tide has become too strong.
Have at it, you fucking degenerates.
>>
>>43525582
No harem incest end unfortunately.
But we did get the sexy demoness end so it works out.
Now to wait for the sequel.
>>
>>43525582
Bad end?!
>>
>Take one last check on /tg/ before middnight
>encounter this thread
>Think it'll just be some slice of life one shot
>Turns out to be the best one shot in a good while
Or could it be that this isn't a one-shot?
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 800x812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 800x812
>>43525582
The forces of light have failed.
>>
Thanks to everyone who participated in my warm-up quest. It really helped me build up my confidence for the next one. Not sure what it'll be about just yet, but it's probably going to be more Rags to Riches, so if you like my style enough to keep coming back keep an eye out for something along those lines. It'll probably pop up sometime next week.

I do technically have a twitter account for this, but you are by no means required to look at it if you don't want to
>>
>>43525711
It's pretty much a one-shot for now. I was gonna end it way sooner, but it got to be pretty fun. I might do other one-shots in the future
>>
>>43525749
Hope to see you around more often, Rags.
>>
>>43525749
For a first, it was a nice ride. I actually do hope that we'll go back to this universe and meet these characters again. Perhaps with the sisters?
>>
>>43525797
It's not quite my first, but thanks just the same. I don't know if it's wise to try to squeeze this world for more juice though, but anything is possible
>>
>>43525749
Thanks for running, Rags
even though we got SINFUL END
>>
>>43525817
Purebred Daushund Breeding and Demonfucking Quest sounds fun
>>
>>43525764
How would you have ended it without the demon twist?
>>
>>43525582
>raising purebred dachshunds
>purebred
I can't enjoy a quest where the MC and his waifu are such horrible people.
>>
>>43525749
Well, this was highly enjoyable. Think you could give a link to your twitter so to make it easier to see whenever you start the next one.
>>
>>43525797
Hell yes.
>ten years later
>youngest sister's quest to hunt down and slay succubus that ensnared brother
I can see that being good.
>>
>>43525869
Honestly? It was just going to be normal slice of life until people got creative.

>>43525876
Dobermans then, it's all good

>>43525879
Sure it's @rags2riches_qm
>>
Anyway, hope to see some of you around
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.