[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A Centaur gazes upon a horse What would be the human equivalent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: centaur.jpg (177 KB, 640x775) Image search: [Google]
centaur.jpg
177 KB, 640x775
>A Centaur gazes upon a horse

What would be the human equivalent of this?
>>
Getting the hots for a chimpanzee or an abbo
>>
>>43503870
A human rolling around with a bonobo
>>
>monkeys

But the bottom half of a horse is identical to the bottom half of a centaur. The same cannot be said of humans and apes.
>>
>"Hey guys! I made a cool new race of goat people for my campaign."
>They herd goats.

Don't EVER do this, guys. I may make an exception for gholls having hyenas, but only if you follow the lore of them being the twisted spawn of a dark god.
>>
>>43503974
You mean you can't tell the difference between a horse and a centaur on lower half alone? Wow, way to reveal your racist tendencies anon.
>>
>>43504025

Granted the scent is different, but it's difficult to tell the two apart at a glance.
>>
>>43504007
Skaven with "domesticated" works too.
Or merfolk herding fish.

I mean hell, why would they fuck the goats? Are they muslim?
>>
>>43503870
Why is she covering her hips but not her genitals?
>>
>>43503870
>That painted handprint on her hindquarters.

So who gets the job of being the tribe's sanctioned centaur ass-smacker?
>>
>>43504045
Kek
>>
>>43504062
Big-hand Broken-jaw.
>>
>>43503974

A monkey with four legs?
>>
File: oh-no.jpg (57 KB, 570x603) Image search: [Google]
oh-no.jpg
57 KB, 570x603
>>43504062
That Guy
>>
>>43504052
They don't fuck the goats. They herd, cultivate, and butcher them. Which is werid. It's like Mickey mouse owning a pet dog while goofy is a sapient dog.
>>
A dullahan/headless horseman.

They can't be carrying the head or have a horse.

A centaur has a human torso growing out of a horse torso, so a centaur looking onto a horse would just see their own lower torso with something that's not a second torso on top.

Therefore, for a similar situation with a human, a human would need to look onto something that only had the torso of a human and nothing on top.
>>
>>43503870
Fuck that noise here's a real question. What do you call a creature that has the top half of a Minotaur but the bottom half of a centaur?
>>
>>43504238
A bullmantaur.
>>
>>43504210
I thought goofy wasn't a dog but a "goof" or some shit
>>
>>43504254
Thats pretty strong alright.
>>
File: stress.jpg (25 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
stress.jpg
25 KB, 250x333
>>43504225
>tfw no Dullahan/Centaur buddy cop/romcom adventures
>>
>>43504262
Must just be how they got around the eerie implications of the Disney universe.
>>
>>43504210
Its not like its cannibalism. Some birds eat other birds and most fish eat other fish.
>>
>>43504238
A minocentaur?
>>
>>43504283
But birds don't really have the cognitive ability to be categorized as "Sentient"
>>
>>43504283
It's not about birds eating other birds, its about birds eating birds of the same type. Very few animals on the planet engage in cannibalism with members of their own species. Most species can't do that because they'll get keru, which turns your brain quite literally into mush.
>>
>>43504293
I'm Minnocent, I tells ya!
>>
>>43504210
We humans occasionally keep other humans as work animals. We've also been known to hunt, kill and eat our own species, and various other primates.
>>
>>43504062
Dunno, probably the human she is bonded to/her centaur mate (they got hands too!)/ owner or handler or rider in the case centaurs (are forced to) accept those.
>>
>>43504357
>Keru
Can you put the correct term up so I can google it?
>>
>>43504357
But moreover, there isn't a satisfying conclusion to this line of thought because goat people and centaurs don't exist and have no parallels in real life.
>>
>>43504348
So? Some people eat monkeys and shit. Chimps eat monkeys.
>>43504357
Sentient goat people are probably a different species to regular goats. Besides they probably wouldn't eat much meat anyway would they?
>>
>>43504373
My mistake. It's Kuru.

If you're interested, look up prions as well. Spooky stuff.
>>
>>43504283
The best definition of canibalism that would apply here is "the eating of the flesh of an animal by another animal of its own kind."

Unless goat-men and goats are the same kind of creature, it's not cannibalism.

Merfolk can raise and eat fish and it won't be cannibalism. Centaurs can raise and eat horses and it won't be cannibalism (but it would be pretty strange). Minotaurs can raise and eat cows and it won't be cannibalism.
>>
>>43504373
Mad cow disease.
>>
>>43504368
While all those points are true, it's frowned upon and usually staight up outlawed in modern civilised society.
>>
>>43504414
Centaurs were generally huge assholes though weren't they?
>>
>>43504387
>Some people eat monkeys and shit.
And that's how you get AIDS. Literally. Well, either that or fucking them.
>>
>>43504387
Strictly herbivore species don't receive enough protein sufficient to evolve large brains. It's theorized that the large human brains originated from some very smart apes figuring out that you can suck the marrow out of bones left behind by other predators.
>>
>>43504055
That is actually where her genitals are.
>>
>>43504387
Yeah, but it's illegal to do so, meaning we as human shave grown the fuck up and decided eating close biological relatives was bad.
>>
>>43504442
No more than anybody else in Greek mythology.
>>
>>43504455
That's not where horse genitals are. That's where human genitals WOULD BE if that was a human crotch. That's not a human body. That's a horse body. That's literally how centaurs are: at the hips, it stops being human and starts being a horse body. Centaurs have six limbs.
>>
>>43504459
But you can get so much from goats other than meat. You cant milk a chimp and make a woolly jumper from his fur.
>>
>>43504447
>Strictly herbivore species don't receive enough protein sufficient to evolve large brains.
I'm going full retard here, but if the protein meat and fish provide our brains with are so important, then why do more and more health organizations recommend people to eat less meat?

On top of that, does this also mean that giving pregnant and breastfeeding mothers a high protein diet will result in better brain development of their children?

What I'd also like to see is the average IQ of certain countries and/or regions within countries compared to the average consumption of meat and/or fish in those regions to see if there's a correlation. Then again, chances are such a study already exists.
>>
An animated 20lbs of pussy and ass toy.
>>
File: 1350310391068.jpg (72 KB, 404x446) Image search: [Google]
1350310391068.jpg
72 KB, 404x446
>>43504489
have you tried?
>>
>>43504509
Probably something to do with too much being bad for you or something. Like how fat and sugar are good for you but not in the amounts we usually eat them.
>>
>>43504487
Yes, but: http://oglaf.com/heterogeneous/ (nsfw)
>>
>>43504447
>Strictly herbivore species don't receive enough protein sufficient to evolve large brains.
unsupported claims since 1974!
>>
>>43504487
The sex organs on a centaur are part of the human body, they're in the front. The back is just the end of the digestive system, where piss and shit are excreted. Nobody suggests centaurs have breasts and nipples on their horse body, it's only on the human body.
>>
>>43504537
How many chimps do you think you would need to shave to knit a jumper?
>>
>>43504509
>I'm going full retard here, but if the protein meat and fish provide our brains with are so important, then why do more and more health organizations recommend people to eat less meat?
It's the question of what's good for individual within its own lifespan vs what's good for species as whole in the long run.
>>
File: 1442802751735.gif (1 MB, 540x320) Image search: [Google]
1442802751735.gif
1 MB, 540x320
>>43504052
>Or merfolk herding fish.

I remember Monster Musume touching on this with Mero.

It's no different than a Human eating beef or pork, they're both sea creatures but largely unrelated beyond that.
>>
File: Osweat.jpg (32 KB, 630x358) Image search: [Google]
Osweat.jpg
32 KB, 630x358
>suddenly reminded about the story I wrote where a scythian tribeswoman captures and enslaves a female centaur and trains the centaur to be her new mare
wew lads didn't expect to feel quite this much shame today
>>
>>43504568
One. It's not like can only shave it once.
>>
>>43504509
>then why do more and more health organizations recommend people to eat less meat?

Because people haven't realized yet that these "experts" have a vested financial incentive in continuing to spew bullshit out their mouths about how everything kills you. If they don't conduct these "studies" showing how ham causes cancer or how eating more salt than what a starving African has access to in the bush causes heart attacks, they won't get paid by government grants. It's that simple. They just make up these bullshit theories, confirm them, and publish to prove that they're doing something worth paying them money.
>>
>>43504509
>then why do more and more health organizations recommend people to eat less meat?

Back in the day, a serving of meat (usually pork or chicken) once a week was considered adequate.

Nowadays it's considered normal to have meat every day.

It's a matter of how much meat you're eating.
>>
>>43504599
Then how many times would you need to shave him?
>>
>>43504399

>Corpses of family members were often buried for days then exhumed once the corpses were infested with maggots at which point the corpse would be dismembered and served with the maggots as a side dish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

! too spooky for me !
>>
>>43504567
So what you're saying is that centaurs give live birth from just the human part? How TINY are the infants?
>>
>>43504567
That would make reproducing very, very hard and painful. If a human baby is a pain to get out of a human woman, imagine a mix of human and horse babies coming out of a human body.

The horse part of the baby would make it impossible for it to be born from the human part.
>>
File: 1436760674049.png (94 KB, 608x366) Image search: [Google]
1436760674049.png
94 KB, 608x366
>>43504583

>mfw proud centaur warriors begrudgingly settling into their expected "retirement" as prized breeding mares
>>
>>43504055
Its a common artist practice to hide the junction between the human and horse part since they don't want to figure out how the junction should look. You can see similar methods of hiding junctions on lamia, minotaur, hydra, chimera, Tiamat, merfolk, etc. where the different parts have different skin coverings like fur, skin, scales, colors, etc.
>>
>>43504580
Humans and pigs are actually pretty close genetically. Well, for some behavior-wise too. Some lab experiments tried to produce spare human skin grow on pigs with partial success.
>>
>>43504567
Except the human part stops before we get to the naughty bits.

You do realise the nipples aren't involved until after birth, right?

Right?
>>
>>43504565
Go back to the farmer's market, vegan. You're an insult to how far we've come as a species.
>>
>>43504606
>Hur dur conspiracy theories
>>
>>43504681
Very similar inside too, useful for surgical practice.
>>
>>43504705
>You do realise the nipples aren't involved until after birth

Depending on who you ask, working the nipples is a vital part of making the baby.
>>
>>43504622
>>43504652
Look at how long the skirt that centaur is wearing is. That's basically her panties.

>>43504705
Doesn't matter, biologically the part that has the sex organs should be the part where they all are, not split up over the two halves of the body.
>>
>>43504414
>Merfolk
>Aquaculture is cannibalism
>There are over 30k species of fish
>Fish is a more loose grouping than Mammal
By your standards, a human eating steak is cannibalism.
A couple decades ago this would be forgivable.
Now, learn to use Google before you post.
>>
>>43504580
Mero is cute, CUTE.

I think there was also this hentai doujin by Hroz where a spidergirl compared the difference between spiders and arachnes to that between humans and monkeys. In some parts of the world, eating monkeys is completely normal in those parts of the world, AIDS tends to be completely normal too.
>>
>>43504749
>>43504705
>>43504652
I just wanted to make an Oglaf reference, not cause an actual argument.
>>
>>43504567
That would be ridiculous. Aside from birthing considerations, it would make sex way more difficult.
>>
>>43504238
An old yu-gi-oh card
>>
>>43504749
Biologically, centaurs don't make sense. They have two sets of lungs, two hearts, two rib cages, the horse torso wouldn't be able to support the human torso on top of it, etc.

If you want centaurs to make more sense, their reproductive organs need to be in the horse half. Mammary glands too, maybe. The human torso should probably have the lungs and a large heart, and there would probably need to be a second heart in the horse part. The digestive tract would be split between the horse and human torsos, if the human torso had enough room after those huge lungs were accounted for.
>>
>>43504606
It's more that college professors are required to publish papers every so often to stay employed, so you get a bunch of garbage that looks like something real but is in practice largely non-reproducable. I seem to remember a news story about this exact thing not long ago.
>>
File: business horse.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
business horse.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>43503870
>>43503974
>>
>>43504798
Where do you think you are, /co/?
>>
>>43504580
Actually, most fish eat fish, so it's a lot less strange for merfolk to be eating fish.
>>
>>43504749
>Doesn't matter, biologically the part that has the sex organs should be the part where they all are, not split up over the two halves of the body.

Why? The body is split up over two halves of the body, why shouldn't the sex organs be split in a way that makes some basic sense?

Having the human breasts would be fine if the centaurs nurse their babies like humans. Horse nipples would only work if they nursed their babies like horses.

Pretty much comes down to whether the newborns human half comes out like a human baby (unable to support it's own neck etc).
>>
>>43504856
Until the human race abandons the concept of currency, we will always do everything half-passed and lazy. We're such a petty species that we feel the need to be rewarded before doing anything.
>>
>>43504849
>horse torso wouldn't be able to support the human torso on top of it

nigga what. Horses carry full people around on top of them like they're fucking nothing, and you're saying they can't carry half a human in place of their already extremely heavy necks?
>>
>>43504614
We're not exactly sure, proper research would need to be conduced. I guess you with good enough reasoning, you might get a grand for it. how much can such a monkey cost?
Or just get proportinally large hairy hobo and pay him in Windex.
>>
File: 1406297040196.jpg (88 KB, 530x587) Image search: [Google]
1406297040196.jpg
88 KB, 530x587
>>43504568
i think shaving a whole community once might work, on the other hand i have to admit i myself am no monkeyknittingexpert.

original chimp-picture proving my point is too big for /tg/, so do you think one might gain boni from wearing a chimp-sweater? barbarian way of the primate?
>>
>>43503870
The same way a man looks on a woman.

Since they are half a man.
>>
>>43504210
>Which is werid. It's like Mickey mouse owning a pet dog while goofy is a sapient dog.
The Disney universe has an even darker equivalent of field niggers and house niggers.
>>
>>43504903
Presumably because it would result in a retarded mess of a spine.
>>
>>43504903
Carrying a human on horseback is not the same as carrying a human on horse-NECK.

It's the difference between a piggy-back ride and someone sitting ON YOUR HEAD. Not shoulders. Not back. HEAD.
>>
>>43504898
It's also that they're required to produce new, original, novel research at a rate faster than is actually possible for quality control to have much sway. Makes for a whole lot of perverse incentives to make up garbage. it's not like anyone checks most of these things.
>>
>>43504681
All mammals are very close genetically. Pig and cow parts are good since they are similar size to human parts and mature quickly. You can grow ears and noses on mice just fine. Can't really use mice heart valves in humans though.
>>
>>43504898
>Until the human race abandons the concept of currency, we will always do everything half-passed and lazy
But that is exactly the opposite of what happened you dumb fuck, the invention of currency is what permitted trade to grow and with it human civilizations.
>>
File: reaction_wow.jpg (19 KB, 257x141) Image search: [Google]
reaction_wow.jpg
19 KB, 257x141
>>43504663
>mfw cumming in horse pussy
>>
>>43504927
Not really, since the neck is gone in this case. it's a case of my body being roughly 1600 lbs with 100 lbs of torso sitting on top of a large cluster of the most powerful muscles on the horse body, which in this case are attached specifically to support this torso. It's actually less heavy than what a regular horse would be carrying in the same location.
>>
>>43504969
Do we still need it, though? Haven't we conquered the issue of scarcity that nessesitated the invention of exchange?
>>
>>43503870
Guys! I've solved it guys! Its not bestiality if we bang minotaurs or centaurs no matter what fucked up logic you say says so! Know why? Because humans are half minotaur and half centaur! Problems all solved now.
>>
>>43503870
A man gazing upon a butterface.
>>
>>43505001
Are you saying that a horse head is 100 lbs? Because otherwise you're saying nonsense.

You don't ride a horse by sitting on it's neck. That's a great way to get the horse to collapse because the weight is not distributed evenly and it's front two legs alone can't support the human.
>>
>>43504509
Studies on the long term health effects of food are very, very difficult to get good data from, but it's all they have to go on. The entire field catches a good amount of flak on a regular basis since it basically just can't run experiments.

Also, journalists greatly exaggerating things.

Now today we're also living quite a bit longer than we used to. Stuff that wouldn't be a big problem over a normal lifespan start becoming a big killer as we weed out the other stuff.

Various other lifestyle factors increasing our sensitivity to these things.

>On top of that, does this also mean that giving pregnant and breastfeeding mothers a high protein diet will result in better brain development of their children?

Not necessarily. It can be that you just need enough for the brain to develop properly, and that it can't make use of more. The body also tends to prioritize the brain very heavily (if it can only keep three things running, you get brain, heart and kidneys, if it can't keep all those three up, you're dead), so it might be that insufficient here also means you're going to die of malnutrition. This can also apply to grown adults, the "meat rich" diet required to develop our brain can still fall short of the utterly massive amounts of red meat a lot of us consume nowadays. So your brain gets all it can ask for, the excess isn't really put to use because it'll take a hundred thousand years or so for evolution to adapt us to this new extreme meat diet, and all you get is your intestines cracking under the load of processing a diet they too need a hundred thousand years to adapt to.
>>
>>43505012
>Haven't we conquered the issue of scarcity
No, we haven't.
>>
File: 1410510850610.png (207 KB, 742x548) Image search: [Google]
1410510850610.png
207 KB, 742x548
>>43504583
>>43504663
>you will never make a centaur want to do this with you
>>
>>43505012
>>43505049
Technically we have, the problem now is efficient distribution.
>>
>>43503870
Some random animal with sexy human legs attached
>>
A whole thing on the anatomy of the centaur.
>>
>>43505012
no.

>but I head that we produce more food than we need!11
Yeah but this isn't just a issue of production, there is also the necessary structure to transport and distribute stuff.
>>
>>43505060
Wow, centaurs are a race of worthless sluts!
>>
>>43505012
Well, if this "we" encomapsses entirety of mankind, I'm afraid not. If nothing else, because Africa exists.
>>
>>43505074
Wow forgot the link.
https://www.improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume12/v12i5/centaur-12-5.pdf
>>
>>43504856
>>43504606
>>43504509

The recent study that people are referring to here found that COOKED PROCESSED MEAT had chemicals added into it that were mildly but still statistically significantly carcinogenic.

The key thing to take away is the "cooked" part - if you've ever tried cooking anything with olive oil there'll often be warnings in recipes to not over cook the olive oil because olive oil turns very easily into a far less healthy kind of oil, and it's a similar thing happening here, except it applies to the preservatives used in processed foods.

The general take away from all this is that the globalised industrial food processing industry is fucked and really needs to be a fuck ton better regulated than it is.

>>43504580

Fish and marineculture is a bit of a clusterfuck because almost all of the big fish that would make for good livestock are A) not bred to be domesticated and B) obligate carnivores like Tuna.
>>
>>43505097
And large chunks of Asia, and bits of America, and spots of Europe.
>>
>>43505093
What, you're not man enough to tame a centaur that only wants to hold hands with you?
>>
>>43505012
>>43505049
>>43505061
>>43505090
You guys also forget that food is by far not the only resource which is scarce in supply proportional to its demand. Energy and fuel are really big ones. While we may not completely run out of every last drop of oil for hundreds of years to come, a decline in oil production can already have massive effects on the world economy and prosperity, barring the development of durable and viable alternatives.

The true elimination of scarcity, even in the occident, remains an utopian dream.
>>
>>43505097
Reminder that plenty of African nations used to do well before they were either hit with crazy dictators (Mugabe) or with the World Bank (Ethiopia). It's really 70% a political issue.
>>
>>43505093
>>43505120

She only wants to hold your hand because she otherwise can't when you mount her.
>>
>>43505090
>people and corporations need to be rewarded for feeding hungry people.

Fuck the human race.
>>
>>43505156
Only if I get to start with ur mom ;)
>>
>>43505138
>It's really 70% a political issue
One might argue that vast majority of bad shit all around the world is.
>>
>>43505001
It also assumes the human torso part isn't just bones, muscles, trachea, and esophagus with the orgens found in a human torse being found in the centuar's horse portion. This would be more similar to a horse's anatomy with the centaur's human portion effectivelly being a head and neck with arms stuck on instead of the retarded idea that you duplicate internal organs like the centaur is literally half a human sewed onto a decapitated horse.
>>
File: teegee.png (168 KB, 1896x836) Image search: [Google]
teegee.png
168 KB, 1896x836
>>
>>43505111
> COOKED PROCESSED MEAT
Except it's not referring just to cooked meat. It's referring to smoked meats like ham or bacon, salted meats like sausage and parma ham, and even pickled meat like pickled pig trotters.
>>
>>43505139
y-you mean like when you need a lift somewhere?
>>
>>43505226

Sure kid, let's go with that.
>>
>>43505139
Yeah. Thats why they grow their hair out. We need handles of some sort if we wanna get the thrust they're used to.
>>
>>43503870
H-here goes another fetish!
>>
>>43505222
Anon, sausage is hardly made of any meat these days.
>>
>>43505291
>We need handles of some sort if we wanna get the thrust they're used to.

>Implying you need a lot of thrust when you're using your arm.
>>
>>43505138
Plenty of crazy dictators only get in power because foreign entities support them and/or kill their competition. Based as fuck Thomas Sankara was killed by the French, while that one president of the DRC (forgot his name) was killed by Americans, and I'll be damned if the Chinese aren't propping up their own dictators as well.

And then there's all the shit America pulled in Latin America.
>>
>>43505189
>It also assumes the human torso part isn't just bones, muscles, trachea, and esophagus with the orgens found in a human torse being found in the centuar's horse portion.

Is it wrong that my first response to that is to wonder how much stuffing you could probably fit into a centaur's torso?
>>
>>43505326
It's almost as if first world doesn't really want Africa to get their shit together. Perhaps because they wouldn't sell their natual resource for so cheap if they did.
>>
>>43505349
>not stuffing the human part into the horse part like the last half a demi-human engastration
>>
>>43505314
>implying i need to use my arm
Shes a prideful centaur why would she settle for half a man?
>>
>>43505045
No I'm saying a human from the waist up (average size person) is probably right around 100 lbs, whereas I believe a horse from the shoulders up is probably a bit more. So that weight is already accounted for in the horse anatomy.
>>
>>43505380
What, wait, we're paying them now? Damn commie chinks pushiness their degenerate ways on us.
>>
File: 1401243476218.jpg (109 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
1401243476218.jpg
109 KB, 500x520
>>43503870
>>
>>43503870
So are the reins attached to her nipple piercings or what?
>>
File: centaur babbys.jpg (40 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
centaur babbys.jpg
40 KB, 500x472
>>43504927
If you're going to split hairs like that about a mythological creature, then;

NO, it is NOT like having a person on your head - what it's like is having a smaller creature than yourself FOR a head. Imagine a man with the top half (from the hips up) of - let's say a baboon - for a head. Probably a bit clumsy, maybe a bit less flexibility in what would be [your neck/the baboon's lower spine], but manageable.

>drawfriend, please halp

>>43504897
pic related
>kek
>>
>>43504238
"Christfuckshitrunrunguys"
>>
>>43505156
It is more like the people that makes part of the production and distribuction chain are humans with their own desires and interests, having a currency system means that they can do their Jobs to help while also having the freedom to pursue those to an extent.
Feeding entire populations isn't about sending a huge ship full of food, there is the entire logistic chain that must be created, protected and maintained, this requires more than good intentions.
>>
>>43505451
>settle for half a man
>half a man
>settle

>CENTAUR

Anon, it's not settling if it's the right half.
>>
>>43505766
That was the joke...
>>
File: 1437561904930.png (599 KB, 781x750) Image search: [Google]
1437561904930.png
599 KB, 781x750
>>43504238

My Deerest Darling
>>
File: RabidHorsemanDB2-EN-C-UE.jpg (36 KB, 343x501) Image search: [Google]
RabidHorsemanDB2-EN-C-UE.jpg
36 KB, 343x501
>>43504839
Nice reference.
>>
>>43505267
Nothing personnel...
>>
>>43506040
I never understood this shit in Yu-Gi-Oh. Battle Ox has 1700 attack, give him one of the plethora of magic +300 attack items and he matches the rabid horseman. Defense doesn't matter unless you get a four star 2000 defense card.

So why waste another monster (which perhaps shouldn't even be in your deck because it's too weak) and a polymerization card for a marginal attack boost?
>>
>>43504897
>Pretty much comes down to whether the newborns human half comes out like a human baby (unable to support it's own neck etc).
I'd imagine centaur foals' human half would be a little more physically developed when first born. Or else you would get >>43505606
>>
>>43504348
Some birds arguably do, like Ravens and Crows. They'll eat a dead bird.
>>
>>43504348
Bullshit. Aside from the fact that all birds are sentient, the word you mean to use is 'sapient'. Crows are smart as fuck, and a grey parrot is one of the only animals to ever ask an existential question.
>>
>>43504055
She would probably be naked by preference, her owner put that there to suit his own human tastes.
>>
>>43504583
Don't be ashamed, just share it.
>>
>>43506232
Because they didn't give a fuck, it's worse when it's something badass looking like laberinth tank, but it's a waste of a card with actually good abilities like cannon soldier
>>
>>43506232
Because early Yu-Gi-Oh!, much like early Magic, had very little idea of what it was doing.
>>
>>43504583
Better post that shit anon.
>>
>>43505267
Wait, what do you mean?
>>
>>43503870
Like a human looking at a centaur. A creature with half of a body you *should* find attractive and half you *shouldn't*.
>>
>>43503870
A human looking at a pair of legs with a head.
>>
>>43504509

Americans (and probably Western culture in general) eat A LOT of meat. much more than we should.
>>
>>43504583
LINK IT
Please?

>>43505349
>Is it wrong that my first response to that is to wonder how much stuffing you could probably fit into a centaur's torso?
If that one thread is anything to go by, a whole demiplane
>>
>>43503870

In another world, another time, Native Americans enslaved the Centaurs.
>>
File: Viginia slave auction.jpg (622 KB, 1038x539) Image search: [Google]
Viginia slave auction.jpg
622 KB, 1038x539
>>43504007
>a society that enslaves a similar but lesser race
Yeah, that's completely unrealistic...
>>
>>43503870
I feel that the reins were placed in a suboptimal location.
>>
>>43508263

>he doesn't like getting tugged by the nipples
>>
>>43508277
I'd prefer to not have my mount perpetually aroused. All my enemies would need to do is bandy about a stallion in heat and off she goes.

Don't you know anything about equines?
>>
File: centaurpainting-blog[1].jpg (120 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
centaurpainting-blog[1].jpg
120 KB, 600x477
>>43503870

In Centaur culture a horse has certain cultural connotations and associations. A horse is basically a centaur that has had everything wot made it a person stripped and taken away from it and all that's left behind is the base-line, degenerate, animal.

Centaurs make stories about leading lives of sin and God(s) punishing them by ripping off their Human upper-torso and putting a horses head in it's place, it's very much a "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" kind of deal only with bad people being punished instead. So I don't know entirely what to tell you since a Human looking at an Ape isn't entirely the same thing on the grounds that Apes don't 100% physically resemble us so there isn't that aspect of body-horror going on.

>>43504007
>>43504052
>>43504210
>>43504580
>>43504681
>>43504875

For what it's worth I think it's demented for Animal people to eat their "base" animal and usually make it unkosher in their cultures as well on the basis that there are numerous other domestic animals they can farm or ranch without it having to look like a person on all fours.
Minotaurs don't raise or keep Cattle.
Centaurs don't raise or keep Horses.
Mer-people don't raise or keep Dolphins.
>>
>>43506232
not like it mattered much, Polymerization was stupidly rare in the early days of the game(like I didn't see an English copy of the card for like 3 years after the game started being released in the States, both Fusion and Ritual monsters were incredibly rare to see actually used for a long time), also the first US sets were basically 2-4 Japanese sets combined, so that's part of why there's such an awkward power creep among the early stuff also what >>43506583 said
>>
>>43508048
Haha yeah right
>>
>>43504663
>yfw they shyly allow themselves to be pampered and cared for
>yfw
>>
>>43509052
>you will never comb their manes
>you will never prepare their horse pussy for breeding
jdimsa
>>
Are humans and Centaur compatible?
>>
>>43509424
>Are humans and Centaur compatible?

Yes.

The mother dictates what race the baby will be: Human mothers give birth to human babies. Centaur mothers give birth to centaur babies.

Human and Centaur sperm is basically identical.
>>
>>43504238
Its still a Minotaur. That's how they looked originally.
>>
A pair of human legs with a neck and horse head coming out of the pubic bone. You know since centaurs are six limbed and horses are four. And the horses head isn't in anyway genetically similar to the upper torso and head of the centaur.
>>
>>43504444
Aids virus can't survive the stomach
>>
>>43509424
Not in most settings.
In D&D they aren't, but centaurs are rumored to come from Elves and Horses.
>>
>>43508404
>Mer-people don't raise or keep Dolphins.
My nigga. Half-dolphin makes things work so much better.
>>
>>43510193
>My nigga. Half-dolphin makes things work so much better.

I prefer to base Mer-people off of either Dolphins or Seals (Not unlike Selkies), depending on what hemisphere they live in and the water temperature they dwell in.

Dolphin Mer-people stick to the southern hemisphere with the seal mer-people preferring the northern hemisphere, but that isn't to say there isn't spill over in certain areas since the seal-types prefer colder waters and the dolphin ones vice-versa.
>>
File: Beastmen sword.jpg (63 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
Beastmen sword.jpg
63 KB, 300x419
>>43504210
>They don't fuck the goats.

Why wouldn't they fuck the goats? It makes them more interesting, a more unique culture.

Lone beastman in the mountains? His family dies in the winter? He can buy a cow and start a family again, or a goat, or a sheep, whatever.

That's the kind of thing that makes fantasy cultures and races actually interesting, plus it adds to the lel when farmer john's cow bessy gives birth to a minotaur instead of the little veal-maker he was hoping for. Damn teenage beastmen! Stay off my farm!
>>
>>43510344

I fundamentally agree with you on a THEMATIC perspective- what you're advocating can really make a fantasy setting all the more fantastical, but it really depends on what sort of fantasy setting you're trying to establish.
>>
>>43509724
How does Centaur pussy rate compared to human?
>>
>>43504447
Actually, human brains came from a mutation that caused the jaw muscles to be much weaker than normal, allowing the skull to be less reinforced to support the muscle, allowing for brain size to be larger.
>>
>>43510618
Source?
>>
>>43508404
>what the fuck is this shit? I ordered two pairs of Nike Airs, these are fucking horse shoes, you goddamn racist asshole
>>
>>43510464
>How does Centaur pussy rate compared to human?

It's an acquired tastes and varies from person to centaur.
Realistically though no human is 100% human and no centaur is 100% centaur- the blood is far too mixed, so at the end of the day when all the cards are on the table: A centaur pussy really blurs the line between horse and human pussy and really they weren't too different to begin with.
It's got that good, fat, thick-lipped, plump fullness that mammals like you and me crave, so you can't go wrong either way.
>>
>>43504679
holy shit your right
>>
>>43510400
it's a fun idea and a very, very slippery slope.
>>
>>43504679
>>43510829
They don't always try to hide it...
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>43509724

More like, yes, but the species of the baby is 50%-50% human or centaur regardless of the mother's gender. Didn't you ever fucking watch Xena?

>>43510042

In D&D, it's up to the DM, like anything else. There is no official position on this from WotC for their settings. (Based TSR would've said hell yeah, they're compatible, read your damned mythology.)
>>
>>43505606
> Baboons from the shoulder up
Guess what's going in my next game
>>
>>43510666

.μ. kεkς
>>
>>43511014
>More like, yes, but the species of the baby is 50%-50% human or centaur regardless of the mother's gender. Didn't you ever fucking watch Xena?

>Humans & Centaurs both have a 50% - 50% chance of giving birth to a Human or a Centaur

I know this isn't what you meant, but that gives me a LOT of ideas and I'll gladly steal it.
>>
>>43503870

Abbos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb7pvoprjg

>>43503870
>>
>>43508048
Fuck you bro. I need even more protein to get the gains I want.

Also. Centaurs.
>>
>>43510837

To what? Animal fucking? Beastmen are almost absurdly fertile. They can impregnate most mammals, and possibly things otherwise too. Anything they screw will become a crossbreed as well, so beastmen often have bloodlines with almost any kind of animal in it and a beastman tribe may have members with snake like fangs and venom, another with crocodile like skin and the ability to hold their breath in waiting, or a fuzzy horned man with strong legs and feet, etc. It just goes on and on.
>>
>>43504062
That's not a painted hand print.
It's her Cutie Mark.
>>
>>43508404
Actually Centaurs exist because one of the Greek Gods loved horses so much he kept dicking with them.
Centaurs, Sea Horses, Sea Centaurs are all thanks to him.
I think it was the God of the Sea.
>>
>>43512713
Brother.
>>
File: SNAKE_EATER_MEA.png (232 KB, 567x413) Image search: [Google]
SNAKE_EATER_MEA.png
232 KB, 567x413
i feel like running a delta green game, but with demihumans instead.
do i have problems /tg/?
>>
File: monkey-selfie-3-600x396.png (635 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
monkey-selfie-3-600x396.png
635 KB, 600x396
>>43503870
>A Centaur gazes upon a horse
>What would be the human equivalent of this?
>>
File: Horse-CalfHaving-Fun.jpg (110 KB, 736x505) Image search: [Google]
Horse-CalfHaving-Fun.jpg
110 KB, 736x505
>>43505606
Why would baby centaurs have full grown, adult horse halves? Baby horses aren't that way. It also takes a while for a baby horse to learn to stand up and walk around, much like a baby human and learning to crawl or walk.
>>
>>43511014
>no official position on this from WotC
Except for the setting books that say otherwise.

TSR said that Centaurs pair off for life, the men are incredibly protective of their women, and the men also get violent and rapey when under the influence of alcohol.
Also the women outnumber the men 2:1, so most women are forever alone according to TSR.
>>
>>43513271
So half of all centaur women are available for non-centaur men...

That's where satyrs come from!
>>
>>43513344
Adventure hook: a band of lonely girl centaurs have been roaming around and kidnapping men of other races and forcing them into shotgun wedding please send help.
>>
>>43503870
A human looking at a neo-nazi. Because that's the closest to non-sapient cousins we have.
>>
>>43513401
Yeesh, at least the abo jokes were funny. Try to dress up your attempt at humor.
>>
>>43513390
I'm a cleric, I can officiate. Does that qualify?
>>
>>43504210
Why would they butcher the goats? If they are goat like, wouldn't meat be a poor choice for their diet? Useful pack animals for their preferred terrains I could see, but butchering seems like an odd choice in this case.
>>
>All these horsefuckers
>>/mlp/
>>
>>43503900
Don't be rude.
>>
>>43504568
One. Because the first one you try will hurt you. Badly. And then you'll learn not to try it again.
>>
>>43513133
"Horse calf" - in English, the word "foal" is better.
>>
>>43503900
Top kek
>>
>>43508404
I do the opposite.
>Kill and eat all the horses so we don't have to look at their ugly asses no mo'.
>>
>>43504238
Bovine
>>
>>43504062
Given that Comanche names were either really awesome or really crude, I'm guessing "Counts-Coup-Swiftly" and "Horse-Cunt-Stank" take turns.
>>
>>43504707
He's got a point though. Elephants are smart, and they're herbivores.

I think if carnivory lead to increasing intelligence in humans it would have been through predation becoming a more important food source, providing a selective pressure to better planning and tool use.

I mean the big hurdle to specifically human intelligence is the long childhood and helplessness of infants, rather us being some kind of super carnivores who eat way more meat than any other creature
>>
>>43513133
Foals can start running around hours within being born. It takes at least two years for a human to walk, and longer for them to stop running into things and falling.
>>
>>43505156
>people and corporations need to be rewarded for feeding hungry people.
actually, yes.

I work with helping immigrants from Syria, Iraq and India. If I wasn't paid, I would never have done it, and I will only continue to do so until the end of the month, when my contract finally expires.

helping folks is a good thing. however, when they start asking for free Wi-fi, a constant stream of movies in different languages, complain all the time about not getting any money, slippers, and that the food isn't spicy enough, and of course my personal favorite, try to rape one of the children staying with their family, I tend to get a bit fucking iffy about helping them.

Money is a motivator. In fact, it is THE motivator.
>>
>>43515929
>I work with helping immigrants from Syria, Iraq and India.

I've heard a lot of things about the Syrian refugees.

And it warms my heart to see all the bad things are coming from the people who have to work with them to help support them.

And all the "good things" are coming from the majority of people who have absolutely nothing to fucking do with them and yet continue to encourage nations to accept more and more of them so they'll feel like they're doing something. While they make camps in the public parks for them, while the hospitals in germany fill up to capacity with refugees expecting and demanding instant medical treatments for diseases europe hasn't seen in decades.

fucking brilliant.
>>
>>43515929
>Helping the subhuman mongrel hordes
>Willingly helping globalists destroy the future of you, your children and your kin
>all for a few worthless pieces of paper or numbers on a computer screen

Truly, greed knows no bounds.
>>
>>43503870
A boy falls in love with a girl...
>>
>>43516048
>fucking brilliant
you don't even know half of it. Many of them claim to have pains, which no doctor can find, due to them wanting pills. They've set two bins on fire because of course, they throw their half-lit cigarette butts in there. There's been several fights between them, especially among the different families. There's way to few apartments available for them, so they'll be stuck in place for most likely a few months.
and the one time I forgot to leave my wallet at home, they had stolen all of my cash - about 90 USD if converted with current rate of currency - and somehow managed to buy drugs with it, even though they don't know a lick of english, even.

It's a mess. I am glad that I won't personally have to work with them for much longer.
>>
>>43510653
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MYH16_gene
>>
>>43516102
Globalism will be the death of us.
>>
>>43511277
Is that centaur missing all but one tooth?
>>
>>43515481
If you're that easily pleased, /b/ or /int/ might be more your speed.
>>
>>43508233
You don't know what slavery actually is, do you?
>>
>>43505545
Well that's disturbing.
>>
>>43503870
a human ganzing upon a centaur

its pretty much fucking a creature that looks similar to your species for a half
>>
>>43504652
loki did this
>>
>>43516950
He did it while he was transformed into a mare.
>>
>>43516965
He's also a trickster god and we don't ask questions like this for the answer may be to much for human minds to bear.
>>
>>43509755

explain
>>
>>43504238
I called it a Kentarimino because I'm just special like that.
>>
>>43504238
You call it Fucking Awesome
>>
>>43503870
>Her cutie mark is for getting spanked
>>
>>43517060
Pretty sure he's saying that the original minotaur was a like a centaur but with the bulls lower parts and a bestial bull/man hybrid body. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure he's wrong.
>>
>>43503870
Lower half of a human, top half something else. pic very related
>>
>>43517688
It can't say no so its awwwright.
>>
>>43509866
open cuts in the mouth, on hands etc
>>
>>43517846
It also can get in through any mucous glands or salivary glands. Getting it in your eye as well. Theres even evidence it can get in under the finger and toe nails or pores that are a little too open. Best bet is just don't touch anything with AIDS.
>>
>>43503870

A Minotaur gazes upon a human

/thread
>>
File: tumblr_n1c20tliUp1trkmmuo1_500.png (78 KB, 411x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1c20tliUp1trkmmuo1_500.png
78 KB, 411x750
>>43503870
>>
>>43515483
>>Kill and eat all the horses so we don't have to suffer awkward boners'.
>>
File: tumblr_nb5138vOGT1roh4ifo1_500.gif (79 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb5138vOGT1roh4ifo1_500.gif
79 KB, 500x410
>>43517955
>>
File: MinotaurEcology.jpg (77 KB, 353x193) Image search: [Google]
MinotaurEcology.jpg
77 KB, 353x193
>>43517928
>>
>>43517988
Aah cool, reference to the conflict between their daemonic sires.
>>
>>43517955
>>43505545
Fucking wizards, man.
>>
>>43516170
Only if someone isn't planning shit out meticulously. Which nobody is so you are correct.
>>
>>43503870
>Centaurs and Nipple leads.
Does anybody have other pictures or stories combining monstergirls and bondage?
>>
>>43516145
>Wikipedia
>may be
meh
>>
>>43518073
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=bondage+monster_girl+-rating%3aexplicit
>>
File: 42495180_p5.jpg (92 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
42495180_p5.jpg
92 KB, 566x800
>>
File: Centaur Bondage.jpg (216 KB, 680x506) Image search: [Google]
Centaur Bondage.jpg
216 KB, 680x506
>>43518073
I only have two.

First from /tg/s favourite Monstergirl series
>>
>>43518683
And one from the guy who did the Bard and Monstergirl Misadventures.
>>
>>43518683
>>43518627
dem feedbags
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.