[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All the neckbeards and weeaboos now have magic. Think low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 24
File: Wizard at riot.jpg (68 KB, 700x434) Image search: [Google]
Wizard at riot.jpg
68 KB, 700x434
>All the neckbeards and weeaboos now have magic. Think low to mid tier elder scrolls style magic.

What happens?
>>
I look behind me as often as possible
>>
>>43497272
Cool, I have magic.
>>
>>43497272
Hide my power level in preparation of the edgelords' happenings and consequent oppression from the masses of normies.
>>
>>43497272
Not much, nerd magic-users need jocks for support. Plus, I think nerds are still outnumbered.
Otherwise, nerds start wearing ballistics armor, jocks start wearing insulated flame-retardant armor/shields/vehicles.
If this is for a campaign, you could do something like have a session boss be the New England Patriots, etc.
I see you made nerds and geeks magic users, maybe drop the geeks outta the deal or make them magic familiars.
>>
>>43497272
They use it for devaint sexual fulfillment and stay in their basements. The world continues to turn.
>>
File: 1375197482607.jpg (191 KB, 818x606) Image search: [Google]
1375197482607.jpg
191 KB, 818x606
>>43497272
I start casting researching restoration magic so I can eventually make my self near immortal and become friend with Divayth Fyr. Fucking rollin' with the wizards is where it's at.
>>
>>43497368
>Think low to mid tier elder scrolls style magic.
fail.
>>
>>43497399
Only Adept level spells and below probably
>>
>>43497399
Sounds like more fun than "what would happen if a bunch of losers had access to basic spells?".
>>
Considering how high level elder scrolls magic gets, mid tier is pretty damned good. Anyway we gain a booming industry of enchanted items. Also the middle east explodes, though I guess that isn't really a change.
>>
>>43497431
Hey, Arkansas.
>>
>>43497471
What?
>>
I cast Icarian Flight on people that like to jump, without others knowing I was involved.

Really though? low-level TES spells suck. I want to turn into dinosaurs or something, fuck.
>>
>>43497431
>All those Iraqi emo kids who were getting lynched suddenly start blowing shit up.
I gotta admit, that would be pretty interesting to watch, in a morbid, horrific train wreck sort of way.
>>
>>43497368
Seeing as you're on /tg/ you're already rolling with the wizards
>>
>>43497431
What do "multi-class" peoples like swedish or norwegian get? Business as usual or lvl 1 spells?
>>
File: mfchxt1RoC1s0t92to1_500.gif (183 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
mfchxt1RoC1s0t92to1_500.gif
183 KB, 500x350
>>43497606
The whizzards?
>>
>>43497655
Have you never seen the comic that introduced the phrase 'magical realm'?

http://gunshowcomic.com/471
>>
File: juggling balls.gif (707 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
juggling balls.gif
707 KB, 500x350
>>43497680
Found the autist, have I?
>>
>>43497272
>low to mid tier elder scrolls
So Skyrim and Oblivion?

Since they both have summon spells I'm sure a summon waifu spell will be created sooner or later.
>>
>>43497926
>summon waifu spell
And the afflicted were never heard from again.
>>
>>43497655
>>43497704
Those aren't actually David Bowie's hands juggling the glass balls, they're the hands of a professional juggler. Whenever they did those scenes they shot them from Bowie's waist up while the juggler knelt behind Bowie and held his hand up to do the juggling.
>>
>>43497926
Flame atronach.
And enchant a ring for fire resistance.

As for the spells.
Adept and below are pretty good.

Example:
Bound weapons, Summon Fire/Frost atronach, Soul trap, Oak/Stone/Iron flesh (hell yea bullet immunity), Transmutation (Gold get), Magelight/Candle light, Detect life, Telekinesis, Wards, Fast heal, Close wounds, Flames/Sparks/Frost, Fire/Lightning bolt, Ice shard, Fire ball, Chain lightning, Whirlwind, Flame/Frost/Thunder cloak, Muffle, Calm, Fear, Frenzy...
Those are enough to cause mayhem and then there's enchanting for which you really only need soul trap and transmutation to create soul gems.
>>
Mostly things stay the same.
Once the connection is made, governments round these people up or otherwise make them wear some kind of ankle bracelet.

Some nerds get killed by crazies.
Other crazy nerds will stat causing trouble.
Farming corps will hire Conjuration Adepts to soul trap cattle and make disease resistant enchantments, or shit that makes them healthier in general.
A couple of edgy idiots will probably start soul trapping dying people in hospitals, or maybe even killing hobos because they're edgy and think Black Souls will make them more powerful.
At least one dude will kill some Zoo animals for stronger souls.
Things will normalize after about two decades, with wards in important places to prevent magic, or at least warn the authorities someone is casting.
>>
>>43497967
>Oak/Stone/Iron flesh (hell yea bullet immunity)
That shit doesn't even give you fist immunity, the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>43497990
I could see a group of Anons trying to form a crime syndicate or attempt to overthrow 3rd world nations.
>>
>>43498041

I can picture it now:
Dark trenchcoats, fingerless gloves, sipping expensive coffees off custom game mats in a public place while trying to imitate their favorite movie villains in mannerism.

They then fail hilariously, as actually dangerous people shoot at them.
>>
File: Cloak.png (249 KB, 543x1133) Image search: [Google]
Cloak.png
249 KB, 543x1133
>>43498093
That's not to say all edgelords would be failures, some might do their research and become decent necromancers.
I can definitely see them wearing pic related though.
>>
i would master charm spells, figure out how to use them without being noticed, then get laid. the real reason we do everything in this world anyways.

realistically i would study and practice in secret learning as many spells and affects as i could. then when all the suddenly powered social rejects ruin it for all of us by destroying some school and murdering some people. once they are all heavily monitored i would probably only use my magic to keep myself ahead in life or do nothing.
>>
The nerds and outcasts of society become even more maginalised as society now treats them as all universally dangerous as well as being weird.

More school shootings happen.
>>
>>43497399

With the level of shit in Elder Scrolls fluff, mid-tier is a pretty good as far as immortality is concerned.

Granted, it's probably JUST going to be agelessness or soul transferal with a side of impressive regeneration, but still.
>>
>>43497272
I shitpost on the internet

Also I see if I can create a custom restore fatigue, +speed, +endurance, +athletics buff spell so I can run faster.
>>
>>43497272
Wait, does it means every people who are neckbeards and weeaboos at the moment get magic for the rest of their live or does being a neckbeard or a weeaboo give you magic from now on?

If the latter, neckbeards will risk losing their power if they accomplish anything (you can't be a neckbeard AND a warlord). Weaboo seems safer though, strangely enough.
Also people will start being nerdy to gain magic, or try to forbid people to do so to prevent incidents.
>>
>>43497272
Your a wizard harry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3H2VDDLDo
>>
>>43497272
The beta uprising
>>
>>43499387
this seriously might happen unless the good ones start getting accepted as high valued members of society and women want more enchanted shit.
so we get beta protection force who works for pussy and the angry uprising betas
>>
>>43497965
what were Bowie's hands doing then?
>>
File: Flame_Atronach.png (863 KB, 800x1080) Image search: [Google]
Flame_Atronach.png
863 KB, 800x1080
I research conjuration until I can summon a hot chick who I use to rob convenience stores.

Also there is probably now a database with all the dregs o society listed as threats.
>>
>>43497272
My own daedra!
No neither of us will be virgins!
>>
Either the number of school shootings goes way down or it goes way up.
>>
>>43497355
>implying I wouldn't end my aid to my local Lord Belicheck
>implying I wouldn't love being the buff wizard for based Brady
>>
>>43497272
Fools! With low level Morrowind alchemy, I can become a GOD!
>>
File: Pizza Time.jpg (27 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
Pizza Time.jpg
27 KB, 500x509
If I shave my neckbeard, does my magic go away? Will it grow more powerful if I grow it out?

I often find myself fluctuating between clean shaven, neckbeard when I'm lazy, and an occasional full beard when I feel like grooming and trimming it into something that looks decent.
>>
>>43497355

>If this is for a campaign

You know it never is. It's an excuse for meme-slinging and circlejerking about how we're all neck beards deep down inside.
>>
File: 1435967846309.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1435967846309.png
40 KB, 152x254
Fortify jump 100pts for 1sec on touch
>>
>>43497967
>Soul Trap
This will cause one hell of a uproar within the religious and scientific communities.
>>
>>43497272
>All the neckbeards and weeaboos now have magic.

So extremist Israelis and extremist Palestineans are now throwing exploding fireballs at each other?
Also most military forces now have sizeable mage corpses, because god, they got shitton of neckbeards and weebs.
>>
>>43499666

Probably the juggler.
>>
>neckbeard and weeaboos

>How does this affect female nerds? Do they get a gender-equivalent version of 'neckbeard' or do only the weeaboo ladies get magic?
>>
>>43499929

The female version of a neckbeard is "legbeard."
>>
>>43499929
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>43499949
>that was me fucking up my greentext actually. I'm too used to quoting that I do it even when I'm not.
>>
>>43497272
Q. Does weakness to magicka stacking, followed by casting a mixed buff-and-debuff spell on the target, still work?
>>
>>43499886
Except the real world has no soul gems, and you can't create them with magic.
>>
>>43497272
Perfect the art, apply it to science, find like minded individuals and unravel the song of the world to reach Godhead. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>43497272
Did you ever see that Heroes show?

Like that, but all the characters are less attractive.
>>
>>43499975
Soul gems could be replaced with Quartz, amethyst, or any cheap crystal anyone would try. Also stealing someone's soul would be judged worse than slavery AND rape combined.
>>
File: munchkin.jpg (144 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
munchkin.jpg
144 KB, 600x600
Oblivion hates screenshots, but after checking:

You can make a Weakness to magicka spell, 50% weakness, 11sec duration, on Target, available to a skill 25 user of destruction.

Available to a skill 25 user of restoration, is a spell with a minor ability drain (e.g. Heavy Armor 3 pts for 1 second), +8 to Magicka, and +3 to ONE skill or stat (e.g. Restoration, Destruction, Willpower), for 120 seconds.

Cast those on your debuffed target once their weakness to magicka reaches 200,000%

They now have 64000 Magicka, 6000 Willpower, 6000 Destruction, and 6000 Restoration. These last for 120 seconds.
They can now design, and cast, pretty much fucking anything in the Destruction and Restoration skills.

>cont
>>
>>43500334
I would recommend 4 spells, same effect, but each with a different name:
Weakness to Magicka 100%, 100ft radius, on target, 120 sec duration
Cast these on your congregation in succession.

After they have been debuffed appropriately, spike them with a Drain (some useless skill) 3pts for 1 second, +100 magicka, +100 willpower, +100 restoration, 100ft, 120sec spell.

Your congregation are now also casting gods, for that 120 seconds.

So long as you have 640 people within a 100ft circle (That's 62 square feet per person, it's easily doable), all they need to do now is cast a 100/100/120 buff for each of Magicka / Willpower / Restoration at their own feet every 2 minutes, and they keep the buff.

No weakness to magicka needed.

They can also fortify any skill or stat they desire, though restoration is needed for the buffs to keep working.

If you are worried about your buffsquad needing to sleep, rotate people in. Anyone in the AoE of those buffs becomes godly. You can COMFORTABLY fit 3000 people in that space, so keeping the chaincast up won't be a problem.

So.

You now have people that are, basically, gods, so long as they stay in a loose pack and rotate people in and out when they need sleep.
>>
>Low to mid tier Elder Scrolls magic
So a lot of summoned weapons they can't use properly and lasers. They all get themselves killed or arrested.

If you'd asked this question in 2007, then the world would have been in real trouble. Kleptomancer stronk.
>>
>>43497272
Well I cast fortify intelligence 20 points on self+ soul trap for 1sec on target repeatedly.
>>
Someone starts teaching everyone how to cast lightning and just creates a chain of completely green power plants. Also heal and close wounds would replace first aid and bandaids, would be useful in hospitals. Forest fires and fires in general would become an issue now that anyone can crack their fingers and summon a stream of flames. Generally people would become more dangerous/helpful/productive with magic.
>>
>>43500793
>weeaboos and neckbeards
>helpful/productive
>>
>>43500824
>All neckbeards are completely idiotic and have no market sense whatsoever and will refuse to save society even if they're paid as skids of cash to do so.
Yeah, you're looking for the word "autistic" there.
>>
>>43500478
>>43500334
Various useful spells you can cast with this pack of absolute madmen:
Restore Heath, 64000 points every second.
Fortify Health, 64000 points
Complete immunity to Fire, Shock, Frost, Poison, and hostile Magic.
(Resist magic spell does not stop buffs)
Take 85% less damage from weapon strikes
Detect life in a 20 kilometer radius
Fortify speed, athletics, acrobatics to bullshit high levels - Your people now run at 500 kilometers per hour. You can potentially buff them up to 7000 kilometers per hour if you want but then they'll have trouble staying in the 100ft circle.
Oh, and of course - they can shit out max damage spells, 100 damage for 100 seconds in 120 ft of fire/shock/lightning, and they can chaincast it.

I don't actually know how much natural ordinance that would compare to, but making some educated guesses:

A grenade with a kill radius of 15 feet releases 400 kilojoules of energy. Assuming the killradius is related to the joules squared (i.e. the AREA of the explosive sphere's surface), 120 feet killradius requires 2.5 Megajoules.
The spell mentioned above kills 72 people at that distance, so roughly 1.8 Gigajoules of energy in each spellcast.

(1.8 GJ = 500 Kilowatt hours, you could power a house for a year with 20 of these spells)

640 people Casting 1 spell per 2.66 seconds for 2 minutes gives 30k of these spells.
50 Terajoules. That is a 10 kiloton "tactical" nuke every 2 minutes.

or, if you wanted to specify a type of damage, you could have a 3 kiloton "frost" nuke, a 3 kiloton "fire" nuke, a 3 kiloton "shock" nuke. This is by 640 people every 2 minutes.

It takes about 20 man-hours to produce a Hiroshima bomb.
It takes 20,000 to make a 10 Megaton equivalent, or in other words a city-flattener.

Total amount of manhours in clammy NEETs worldwide? I'd estimate 200,000,000 per day. You could flatten all of human civilization if you got organised and into groups of 500.
>>
>>43500949
Now THIS is Advanced Autism
I approve
>>
We take our place as rightful rulers of the world.
>>
>>43500949
And the best part is?

Fortify your max health, your hp regen, your fire/frost/shock resist, your acrobatics (for the fall damage from suddenly vaporising a cubic kilometer of the stuff you're standing on), and your water breathing (which DOES work in the lava of oblivion, so I assume it works in the magma of the earth's crust), and you SURVIVE it.
I say again.
You SURVIVE it. You flatten a city and you just straight tank the damage.
How much conventional damage would you need to kill someone with 64000 fortify health and 85% shield? 420,000.
An average person in oblivion dies to 130 damage, and a person IRL dies to a 1 kilojoule bullet. So I'm guessing a 50,000 kilojoule (50 Megajoule) direct impact will do the trick.
If it doesn't, then you regen all your HP within one second.
What has 50 Megajoules of energy?
I'll tell you what DOESN'T - the main cannon of a battleship. The space shuttle falling from orbit onto you. An empty ICBM hitting you directly.
You would need to be hit by a fucking NUCLEAR WEAPON to die.

Again, checking grenades: If a 400kJ nade kills in 15ft what a 2kJ bullet kills direct, a hit within 10ft of a 5 Gigajoule explosive kills you.
And assuming the ratio of distance to joules for a kill is a square ratio, a hit of a petajoule weapon within 100 meters would also kill you.

So.

You'd either need a near-direct hit (within 3 meters) with a TACTICAL NUKE, or to be within 100 meters of a CITY FLATTENER, the strongest weapons humanity has available, to die. (You could also take a direct hit from the Saturn V rocket, that has enough kinetic energy to kill you)

And what are the odds of that, when you run at 100 meters per second? Not that high.
>>
>>43500940
But would they be able to remain true neckbeard as they became esteemed member of society?
>>
>>43501140

Do you really think neckbeards would have the discipline to max their stats that way? I'm assuming most learn a few easy blaster spells and get taken out by cops or the military almost immediately when they declare themselves gods.

I'd probably just beef up healing magic and go work in a hospital. Seems stable and I'm sure plenty of hot nurses would be thankful a man with literal healing hands walked through the ICU fixing shit.
>>
>>43501140
>>43501047
I'm not guaranteeing my math is correct.

But I AM guaranteeing that if you got 640 neckbeards together to start a buffchain, using only spells from Oblivion, you basically become a walking meganuke that moves at twice the speed of sound.

And that's assuming a 100/100/120 hardlimit on spells.

Do you want to know what happens without the hardlimit?
You'd need a shit-ton of gold, but without the hardlimit, you can do all of this with 1 neckbeard instead of 640.
>cont

>>43501201
The kicker will be the gold cost of all those spells. Not the discipline. The discipline requires you get those velvet ropes and make a queue wind around a room, and have 640 neckbeards progress through it casting spells at a specific point.
I've seen them do that.
Oh, they also need to each get up to 25 destruction skill, and have at least 3 people at 25 restoration skill.
>>
>>43499782
If we're following Samson rules, shaving takes away your powers.

If we're following internet rules, as long as you hit 30 before having sex your good.
>>
>>43501267

I can't really grow a beard, what kind of powers do patchy stubble grant?
>>
Economy will now run on magic.
Electricity from straight up lightning hands etc.
>>
>>43499666
Juggling the jugglers balls
>>
>>43501256
Lemme doublecheck if one neckbeard can in fact do this without spell hardlimits. He MAY run into mana limitations, I'll need to check.
I'm assuming he starts with 25 Restoration skill, he regens 1 mana per second (low willpower), has a maximum mana pool of 60 (low int), and can cast a spell every 2.9 seconds (maybe he's a bit slow).

Spell 1:
Fortify Magicka 62pts, Fortify Restoration 10pts, Fortify Intelligence 6pts, all for 12 seconds
This costs 60 magicka
Spell 2:
Fortify resto 15 points, Fortify magicka 81 points, fortify intelligence 9 points, all for 9 seconds.
This costs 60 mana, leaving 14 spare after the buff from above, plus 3 regenerated.
it buffs mana by 99, so we have 116 mana to use now, and resto 50.
Spell 3:
Fortify Resto 50, Fortify Magicka 220, Fortify Intelligence 6, all for 6 seconds.
Costs 116 mana, but restores 232, and ~4 will regen before the next spell, for a mana pool of 236. We have 100 Resto available now.
Spell 4:
Fortify Magicka 1000, Fortify Intelligence 759, 3 seconds each. Costs 236, gives 2518 mana.
Spell 5 (All buffs expire after this):
Fortify Resto 75, Fortify Magicka 590, Fortify Wisdom 150, all for 120 seconds.
The neckbeard's current mana resets to 0 after this is cast.

Now our neckbeard has 120 seconds of being somewhat competent.
His restoration skill is 100 (base 25 + fortify 75)
His max mana is 650 (base 60 + fortify 590)
His willpower is 180 (base 30 + fortify 150)
He regenerates 28.275 mana per second.
This lasts for 120 seconds.
Lemme mod my game so my spell limits go past 1000/1000/1200, since I expect I'll need far more than that.
>cont
>>
I check the news every so often, waiting for the inevitable moment when Aidan Gillen and Tom Hardy get kidnapped by invisible neckbeards.
>>
>>43501761
My game is now running into some amusing MAXINT issues. I may have to change some of my spells, too. But still, onto the neckbeard.

First, wait 3 seconds, get 84 mana
Cast a Fortify Magicka 1275 for 3 seconds buff.
With this 1275 mana, cast a
Fortify Magicka 8927 + Fortify Intelligence 1006 for 3 seconds
This gives you a net gain of 9664 mana when the previous 3sec buff fades.
Use it to cast a buff with:
570 Willpower for 112 secs
1850 Magicka for 112 secs
(these 3 spells took about 9 seconds to cast)

So now the Neckbeard is back to 0 mana again, but he has:
100 Restoration (for 111 seconds)
750 Willpower (for 111 seconds)
2500 Magicka (for 111 seconds)
393.75 mana per second regeneration (for 111 seconds)
Admittedly I haven't fully minmaxed. I was aiming for round numbers at this point.
>>
>>43499864
This man is the hero we deserve but not the one we need right now.
>>
File: dota2laughingskeletons.png (28 KB, 553x495) Image search: [Google]
dota2laughingskeletons.png
28 KB, 553x495
>>43497399
>He doesn't understand what ritual magic is
>>
>>43497272
nah man low to Mid Level D&D magic, all the magic missiles on bonfire night.
Also mage hand everywhere.
>>
>>43502053
Wait less than 1 second

For 267 mana cast
Magicka + 2400
Int +400
3secs
(+3200 mana)

For 3136 mana cast
Magicka +8500
Int +2000
6secs
(+12500 mana, but the 3200 mana times out,
so only 9300 mana extra)

For 9248 mana cast
Magicka +34000
Int +8000
3secs
(+50000 mana)

No it doesn't overflow 65536. The 2nd and 3rd buff overlap with the 2500 magicka base, but they only add to give 65000.

So now with 50000 mana available
and maxmana 52500 (so overflow beyond 12500 magicka), cast:
Fortify Magicka 8500 pts for 102 seconds
Fortify Willpower 1750 pts for 102 seconds
This costs a whopping 150,000 gold to make, so it requires a damn rich neckbeard.

But now the Neckbeard has 11000 mana, and 2500 willpower, for 100 seconds.
He regenerates his entire mana pool in 2 seconds, and so can basically chaincast selfbuffs.
After a brief pause to let all the short-duration mana buffs time out to prevent overflow, the neckbeard can now cast, in rapid succession:
a spell that takes him from 11,000 mana to 65,000
Then a spell that costs 65,000 mana.

This includes several long-duration buffs, so that he can start this incredible bullshit chain from the top of this post.
>>
>>43500334
>Cast those on your debuffed target once their weakness to magicka reaches 200,000%
Why would it stack with itself, again?
>>
>>43502842
EDIT: When he starts this bullshitchain, he's going to have somewhere around 270 max mana and probably about 60 wis.
He'll get to 50,000, then cast the Fort magicka 8500, fort willpower 1750 buff, but that won't be enough to cast the 54000 mana "get to 65,000" spell.

>>43503330
Spells with the same name, but from multiple different casters, stack. Two will o wisps will helpfully demonstrate this to you =-)
>>
>>43497272
Sexual assault increases.
>>
>>43503391
So the neckbeard will need a Fortify magicka 2300, Fortify willpower 430, for 99 seconds buff, which he can cast at 8750 mana. consider it a "patch" of sorts.
>>
Summon a spider daedra waifu. Get oviposited.

Banish her and her offspring back to oblivion before they hatch and eat me from the inside out.
>>
File: chucklingsluts.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
chucklingsluts.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>43499864
>fortify jump
>>
>>43497272

>buy lots of iron
>alteration
>get fat stax
>move out of mums basement
>>
>>43499177
>School shootings.
>Not school abra kadabra akbars.
>>
>>43497272
Depends, what school of magic do we get, or is it just the universal term "magic"?
>>
>>43508508
He just seems to be magic. So I guess the school would depend on the person.
>>
>>43508886
Okay.
>take transmutation.
>turn lead to gold.
>flood market wit gold, so those asshole gold company's who say gild is the future will shut up.
If you say I'm going to destroy the economy of world for such a petty thing, I say to you I am a wizard, so fuck you.
>>
>>43505257
>>move out of mums basement
please, they would stay with their mummys as long as they can. Probably try to hire a hit man to get rid of their dads though.
>>
>>43509030
>Not taking necromancy and just making a army of skeletons.
>Not becoming spook master race.
Literally shit taste.
>>
>>43497272
I become an acolyte of the skin with a succubus.
>>
>>43509118
I'm sorry I back the Silver standard.
>>
File: Paladin_in_a_Murderhobo_Party.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Paladin_in_a_Murderhobo_Party.png
193 KB, 400x400
>>43497272
May god have mercy on our souls
>>
>>43499071
Get a load of this guy
>>
File: Highlander.jpg (9 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
Highlander.jpg
9 KB, 284x178
>>43497272
Edgelord weebs start attacking people for the lulz.
'That Guy' Neckbeards start to use their power for revenge.
I personally research destruction and illusion magic to their full potential and challenging any other magic user to a fight to the death until there are none but me.
>>
What if we also added in "low to mid tier Elder Scrolls monsters start showing up around the globe".
Perfect setting for a campaign.
>>
I go into the magic component business.
>>
>>43499179
I assume op meant more in terms of what players are capable of.
>>
>>43499864
>I broke the high jump record as well as the long jump record, my legs, my arms, my back, my neck, my skull, etc, etc
>>
>>43505257
>buy lots of iron
>alteration
>end up with huge supply of worthless gold, while highly valuable iron is quickly running out as all the neckbeards buy it up to transmute it
>>
>>43503431
>>43503391
alchemy anon from earlier, lemme get my potion bus rolling and I'll happily gift you some godly fortify magicka potions to start the pain train. Just don't nuke me pls
>>
>>43511499
>buy lots of iron
>do nothing
>get rich as neckbeards make iron scarce and I have a huge supply
>>
>>43511641
Now that you've posted that on the internet though, everyone will buy iron when the price is low, and no one will buy iron when the price is high. You've doomed us all.
>>
>>43497366
Question: If I boost my flame resistance enough, can I have sex with a flame atronach?
>>
>>43497272
>Things get out of control and magic is banned in everyday life.
>Magic able individuals are hunted down by goverments and used as human experiments to research a way to make normal individuals able to wield magic.
>All this is focused, as always, into military development, not into improving everyone's life.

This is exactly how things would go and you all know it.
>>
>>43497272
>jokes on you
>I min-maxed morrowind
>>
>>43497272
>What happens?
Probably society descending into chaos, akin to what happened to Rapture in Bioshock.

However, a handful of government officials would probably be neckbeards, so I'm sure, after a brief age of total, unadulterated chaos, magic-using control squads under the command of the government would begin to crack-down on chaos-sowing magic users.
At this point, the country would have essentially turned into a mgical dystopia, ala Shadowrun, but with less magical creatures.
>>
>>43498941
Not going to lie, if wizards are a thing I'm going to look into getting a robe. They look like the comfiest shit ever.

Interesting note, if conjuration spells exist, tha t means Oblivion exists.
If Oblivion exists, then there are Daedra to summon.
If Daedra exist, it's fair to assume that the Daedric Lords also exist.
If the Daedric Lords exist, they'll probably notice the appearance of a ton of conjurers and summoners temporarily nabbing soldiers and weapons.
If the Daedric Lords notice the conjurers, they'll notice Earth.
Another interesting note, we don't have any Aedric pacts or Dragonfires forbidding uninvited or dangerous Daedric incursion.

tl;dr I'm becoming a nightingale asap with my new illusion magic so when the inevitable assblasing comes my soul is -relatively speaking- safe in the Evergloam. Nocturnal a best.
>>
>>43516499
I'd imagine, after order was restored (in what would essentially be totalitarianism) There would be a government-loyal order of magic users whose job it would be to identify and capture others who show signs of developing magical ability, dragging them off to containment facilities. Essentially, they would be the magical KGB, dragging off people showing signs of magical potency away to what amounts to a gulag.

If magic users get found out early enough into their development of magical power, usually at a young age, because their view of the world would still be largely unformed, they are drafted into this magical KGB and employed in hunting down other magic users.
>>
>>43516657
>Assuming they would fuck with Elohim's playground and toys.
>>
Learn healing magic, heal myself. Travel around, healing people, doing these minor miracles to get by. See the world (or at least more of my country). Have a freakin' adventure, know just enough of destructive magic just in case somebody tries to make life difficult.
>>
>>43497272
They are incompetent with it, as with everything else in life. Now we have an excuse to murder them all, claiming self-defense and rid the world of these low tier humans. Bright anime/neckbeard-less future ahead.
>>
>>43497272
>Think low to mid tier elder scrolls style magic.
I choose specifically Daggerfall style magic. Unrestricted spell creation, even at mid tier, is awesome/hilariously broken
>>
>>43497272
Nothing.

They didn't accomplish anything before, why would that change now?
>>
>>43514822
Depends on the game, even before you stop to consider whether or not sticking your dick in a pile of fire would feel good even if you're immune to the fire. Skyrim atronachs, like >>43499707 have a pair of cooled magma panties/corset, which means that conventional sex would be out. The mask is also one inflexible piece as well, so no oral either. Armpit sex still a go though, and there's nothing that would strictly speaking prevent intercrural.

The ESO one is much better though, since the panties only cover the mons pubis, so you'd still be able to stick your dick in approximately where the anus would be on a normal woman. The Oblivion one is even better, since they don't wear panties at all. However, both are less feminine in stature and mannerisms than the Skyrim one.
>>
>>43516675
>Implying Abrahamic religion is correct
>Implying it's not Vedic all the way down
>>
>>43519146
Why not create a sexier atronach then. The possibilities are endless.
>>
>>43519146
markydaysaid made a comic about dragonborn getting burns on his dick this way... still worth it
>>
>>43519146
>conventional
more like convectional sex am I right lads
>>
>>43520103
In Skyrim, fire resistance caps out at 85%
>>
>>43519230
>create a sexier atronach then
You can't.

Atronachs are summoned in their natural form.

Why this is vastly different depending upon the game isn't explained, but it's probably something along the lines of different planes being easier to summon daedra from in different areas of the world. Alternatively, the passing of time causes daedra fashion trends to change. Who the fuck knows.

There are "atronachs" that some groups of mages have made, but they're basically glorified golems, and if you're burning through the Nine knows how many resources so that you can make a golem to fuck that's sexier than flame atronachs, you'd be better off just making a flesh one so that you don't need to increase your Resist Element in order to protect your dick.
>>
>>43521607
>Why this is vastly different depending upon the game isn't explained
Daedra come in many shapes and sizes, a flame atronach is merely a daedroth aligned with the element of fire, there are probably ones out there that look like giant flaming mudcrabs, or 9ft tall knights made of volcanic rock that contain an inferno.
>>
>>43505228
>Doesn't know about the jump stat.
Skyrim player detected.

Do yourself a favor and play Morrowind, kid.
>>
>>43522105
I tried senpai I really did, but after havingn seen faces with for than 12/ pixels I just can't go back
>>
File: Fedora the Tipping.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Fedora the Tipping.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Gotcha covered there.
>>
>>43501140
>a 1 kilojoule bullet
That's because it's in a very small space though, it's not comparable to explosive spells.
>>
>>43501335
Pedophilia powers.
>>
I feel like the point of this thread wasn't for us to minmax elder scrolls magic, guys.
>>
>>43497272
Gather others of like mind and form a shadow council.
>>
>>43522896
Well the point of this thread was stupid.

>Hurr, stupid neckbeards think magic makes them all powerful, wait until they meet the bullets from my gun, because I'm a badass sharpshooter who's only on /tg/ ironically.
>I'd make infinite gold and sell it all at once, then become the richest person to ever exist! What could go wrong?
>My name is Burnedge Bladeheart, and I'm a vampire werewolf. I kill people and use their black souls to ascend to godhood.
>BETA UPRISING REEEEE

Is this really what you want?
>>
>>43522896
Then it should be on /his/.
>>
>>43497965
>>
File: 1446615936889.png (119 KB, 461x345) Image search: [Google]
1446615936889.png
119 KB, 461x345
>Reflect Damage and Reflect Spells 100 each for 1 second.
>Enchant chameleon on all equipment for over 120%

Bring it on weebs, I am Assholius Maximus, Duke of Dickery.
>>
>>43497272
You can be fucking certain that there isn't going to be a single non-animated corpse in greater america/europe by the end of the second week.

I live like right next to a graveyard though, so I have a pretty good head start. I predict that the neckbeard/weeb wizards will then take to the countryside and fight their undead hordes against each other, before returning to civilisation having gotten all the edge out of their system.
>>
>>43497272
We would quite literally see a beta uprising. At some point or another the movement would collapse and devolve into horrible infighting because neckbeards and weebs don't realize that bitches ain't loyal.

Personally I'd just isolate myself and practice some neat healing magic. It'd be pretty fucking neato to be considered some hermit sage that people come to visit to cure ailments modern science can't deal with yet. I'd also grow dicks all over my chin. Just imagine, having a neckbeard of hundreds of tiny dicks. Thoughtfully stroking your chin gains a whole new meaning.
>>
>>43522868

So does that mean powers that aid in the pursuit of paedophilia or powers make things more paedophilic?
>>
>>43526110
You regain magic from little girls.
>>
>>43526190
How? Is it just by being near them? Being in contact with them? Or by leading them away from their parents and giving them a pop quiz on quantum chromodynamics?
>>
>>43497272
Specialize in enchanting, start studying a means to create global antimagic fields.
>>
>>43522676
Jesus Christ.
Also what's with connecting fedoras to robots? Literally every fedora I have seen has been a feminist or something along those lines.
>>
>>43526638
I think the thing is that fedoras were originally associated with a very specific type of atheist: the kind who mostly associate with the "New Atheist" ideology (as opposed to the old atheism of 1960s intellectuals like Camus, Sartre and the like). This wing of militant atheism also tends to be rather progressive, making them more or less the stereotypical redditors (why else do you think they were initially so associated with r/atheism per se?). As such many of ye olde fedora tippers were actually redditor male feminists.

The fedora meme has now evolved to pretty much anything you disagree with, and now even the aforementioned redditor militant atheists use it to discredit those they disagree with.
>>
>>43499864
or if the world has not had the unofficial oblivion patch installed just fortify jump 100 pts any amount because Bethesda misplaced a decimal point and the falling damage decrease per acrobatics point is 1/10 what its meant to be.
>>
>>43522105
I assume anon meant that the stat is called acrobatics (unless its called jump In morowind I don't know I never played morowind only arena, daggerfall ,oblivion and skyrim)
>>
>>43523314
getting all the edge out sounds like a euphemism for masturbation.
>>
File: Fedora - The Tipping.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Fedora - The Tipping.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43497272
this. this occurs, to the letter.
>>
File: 4000[1].jpg (83 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
4000[1].jpg
83 KB, 620x372
>>43499904
>So extremist Israelis and extremist Palestineans are now throwing exploding fireballs at each other?
whats the difference? one just has more broken glass involved.
>>
>>43531922
>>43522676
how can both of these be posted at once? why is it not "duplicate file detected"?
>>
>>43532068
Different filesizes. Different files.
>>
>>43501170
Neckbeards aren't equivalent to NEETs. They can be foul tempered, unclean, pretentious, socially inept, and many other things, but not working isn't a core tenet of neckbeard society.
>>
>>43522896
Nonsense. The point was to estabish that if real magic existed,t he first thing neckbeards would do was try to learn to minmax it.
>>
>>43532219
its a square vs rectangle thing.

most neets are neckbeards, not all neckbeards are neets.
>>
File: 1381722158496.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1381722158496.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>43502842
>>43502053
>>43501761
>>43501256
>>43501140
>>43500949
>>43500478
>>43500334
Wait, you can do this in Oblivion?
Good God, man. Is there a guide or something out there, or did you find this yourself?
>>
>>43532271
No, there's an entire town of NEETs without neckbeards.
Detroit.
>>
>>43532454
welfare doesn't count as a true neet.
>>
File: 68a.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
68a.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>43531922
I love this shit so much, specifically the revenge fantasy class. Hell I already enjoy being a edgelord in my campaigns, tends to get a laugh. But this is just a entire game based around it, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: laughs at turtles.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laughs at turtles.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>43519154
You're okay in my books.
>>
>>43522053
This definitely needs to be a mod/included in a new Elder Scrolls game. with there being multiple atronach models and either one gets randomly selected when you summon them or you get to choose whether you want the hot chick or the flaming mud crab. Maybe make some skills for which ones you want and give them different attributes?
>>
>>43522676
>>43531922

These files are funny but they made me genuinely sad.

...How does a fedora stop being a fedora?
>>
>>43535013
included in the rules actually
should have kept reading.
>>
>>43534249
I'd say making different summon spells for each major variation would be for the best, a kaiju made of ice isn't going to have anywhere near the same statline as an atronach version of a yuki-onna.
>>
>Practice Restoration school
>Laugh at normie doctors
>>
>>43535085
I tried, I really did.

...I'll try again.
>>
>>43535713
hitting that close to home, anon?

I know it hurts, but the more you stare into the abyss, the more it gets uncomfortable that you won't stop staring at it.
>>
>>43497272

everyone is monologing about the darkness in their soul while throwing "Shadowbolts"
>>
File: NEET nerv.png (104 KB, 412x473) Image search: [Google]
NEET nerv.png
104 KB, 412x473
>>43532551

Naw, NEETbux are a thing and often referred to as such (on the net anyway).
>>
>>43536846
This.
>>
>>43522676
>>43531922
This is astonishingly, disturbingly well done. I feel a little sick.
>>
>>43497272
Low to mid tier TES magic is on the level of throwing homemade molotov cocktails or having an attack dog. Fucking nothing happens, in short.
>>
>>43499179
Immortality is top tier in TES. We're talking a handful per province.
>>
>>43497272
evokers get bullied to fuck, transmuters make a run for world domination beating every other school but ultimately the diviner always wins.
>>
This will never happen, faggots.
>>
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 91x153) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 91x153
>>43542676
Reminder. Hide threads.
>>
>>43497272
The apocalypse.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.