[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polymorph shenanigains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: 51654684621.jpg (215 KB, 798x567) Image search: [Google]
51654684621.jpg
215 KB, 798x567
Another thread got me thinking and I figure /tg/ has a few but anyone got amusing or clever stories, schemes, or usage out of polymorph or similar magic?

Closest I have is the time our fighter managed to convince the DM and party wizard to polymorph him into an arrow and dismiss it just before he hit a target for extra charge damage
>>
>>43490546
Classic "stupid fighter" syndrome. Clearly, you should dismiss the polymorph AFTER hitting the target, so as to explode them from the inside. Not to mention, that extra damage comes at the cost of taking a ton of damage yourself because you're slamming into the target at arrow-from-a-bow speeds.
>>
>>43491146
You know, technically, turning back into yourself while being into a person's limb would also crush your bones and organs as well as make that person's limb explode, so I don't know if that's worse than de-polimorphing before hitting him.
>>
>>43491401
Nah. Rules clearly state that, when changing size via magic while in an area too small to accommodate you new size, you get a roll to burst the enclosure, and the only thing that happens on a failure is that you only grow as large as the space allows. At worst, you'd get shunted out without harm to either you or the target.
>>
Everyone polymorphed to goblins to bring the wizard as a prisoner.
>>
>>43490546
polymorphed the fighter into a broom during an infiltration quest
>>
>>43490546
Sauce?
>>
File: med_gallery_56_313_42847.jpg (59 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
med_gallery_56_313_42847.jpg
59 KB, 640x628
>>43492213
Ian C Samson
He does a lot of bad end and TF stuff
>>
Fighters laser gun got polymorphed into cheese. Had to fist fight it out.
>>
>>43492312
He does good end stuff too...
>>
>>43492448
Define good end
>>
>>43494402
I would argue that if they're happy and no mental fuckery took place to make them so, then it's a good end. But his good ends are rarer than the bad ends.
>>
>>43490546
In a never split the party parable the party rouge got separated from the others while we exploring an old wizard fortress. Long story short they ran afoul of the GM's custom random major magical effect table and ended up getting turned into a suit of cursed magical armor. When the rest of the party finally found them some rather impressively flubbed rolls meant they didn't realize that it was their lost comrade and the fighter claimed the armor as loot.
At this point the armor is stuck to the fighter with a ridiculously high DC to break the curse and the two of them have to negotiate or make apposed will checks to see who controls the body.
>>
>>43490546
>Not posting the rest
Source is ICS
>>
Hey, figured he might show up in this thread but if the guy who did the panty TF greentext in >>43482778 is here I wanted to say I enjoyed it, I just wasn't able to say so before the thread died

>>43496396
I got it, posting all three
>>
>>43497029
>>
>>43497047
>>
>>43490546
I frequently polymorphed the entire party into tiny sneaky animals in order to not twiddlethumbs while rogue does his thing.

Due to rules of the system, being polymorphed doesn't have all that much drawbacks, so when we got found out anyway we had tiny mouse chokeslamming goons into paste and another shooting eldritch eyebeams (this one was mostly commonly riding in the rogue's pocket for surprise).

Another time we had to catch up to a guy fleeing in a boat so I pulled SHARKTOPUS.
>>
>>43497029
Oh gooooood, now I have a boner I can't do anything about. Thanks.
>>
File: Healdo (Long).png (981 KB, 1328x4134) Image search: [Google]
Healdo (Long).png
981 KB, 1328x4134
>>43490546
Sadly, I don't think polymorph has actually played much of a role in any of my games, or at least I can't think of an instance.

>>43497029
Nice. There's something special about horrible girl-on-girl betrayal. Don't have anything to offer other than the screenshot of the healdo thread.
>>
>>43499000
Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
>>43499798
That's an odd way to say hot
>>
File: Shoggy The Seldom Dog.png (1 MB, 1343x6064) Image search: [Google]
Shoggy The Seldom Dog.png
1 MB, 1343x6064
>>43490546
Most fun we ever had with polymorph, though we weren't the ones casting it.
>>
Here's a thought: if the powerful in a fantasy setting have access to polymorphing magic, could one have a setting where it's treated much the way morphs are in Eclipse Phase? Where one's body is essentially a fashion and function choice rather than a marker of identity?
>>
>>43500892
Closest I can think to that is the old flesh weaver fantasy cult setting /tg/ came up with a while ago, though I do agree it sounds like something nobility with easy access to shapechanging magic would do
>>
>>43499000
>girl-on-girl betrayal
>healdo thread
You will never be the party healer
You will never get tricked by the party ladyknight into getting polymorphed into a dildo
She will never leave you like that, never learning you're loving every second of it
>>
>>43497029
What do you know, I did show up. Those comics were worth it.
>>
>>43503685
>What do you know, I did show up
I wouldn't mind more greentexts of panty or similar TF
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 917x1014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 917x1014
This count?
>>
>>43497029
>>43497047
>>43497056
I could've sworn he did another one, but I may be mixing it up with some of his other stuff
>>
>>43490546
Smuggled a few wanted party members in a city as wanted posters before, kinda funny for the irony of it
>>
>>43499798
What's horrifying about it?
>>
>>43510092
>someone changed into a form that is magically muted, blinded, deafened, made immobile and and helpless, made to suffer for no reason other than pointless degradation because everyone apparently starts getting off on it for some reason?

That's pretty horrifying. If only because if you imagine this world it sounds like everyone in it are basically of drow mentality.

And to even think about it as a society as a whole;

>"here we have a capable healer that can move around and heal things"

>"let's turn her into dildos to get off and drastically decrease her effectiveness"

Such a society seems unfit to survive.
>>
>>43510343
Yet the drow survive.
>>
>>43510671
Only because of regular divine intervention the part of Lolth. The whole point of the drow is that their society is evil and fucked up on a level beyond what should even be possible.
>>
>>43510343
I like to imagine she could still see, hear, and feel
>>
>>43511095
That's really not very much better. Crippling someone horrifically for pleasure is an improvement, but still horrific.

It goes from the equivalent of "doctors mutilated a girl by cutting out her eyes, ears and severing each of her muscles to stop her from moving" to "doctors mutilated a girl by severing each of her tendons in her arms and legs to leave her paralysed for life".
>>
File: 1428988509067.jpg (264 KB, 453x901) Image search: [Google]
1428988509067.jpg
264 KB, 453x901
>>43503748
I'm finally off of work, continuing, but dropping the "never" tense to save time
>She continues to wear you as the remaining party totes the lich's vast hoard back to the city, rubbing your sides through her cloak at times, telling you goodnight when she's alone in her tent and falling asleep with her hand over you after she has her way
>Even as the bard sings the tale of the party's heroic travels and your noble sacrifice, she sits by tracing her finger on the table, massaging herself through you with her Mage Hand
>That night when you're both alone in a prime tavern room, she starts talking to you
>All about how she always wanted to have you for herself, and now she could bring you along anywhere
>Soon she uses her fame and rewards to erect a tower where she can study and decipher the lich's pilfered collection of tomes
>Normally goes through her days wearing just you and an open gown, or sometimes just you
>As she works through tomes, one of her hands will sometimes drift to you, and sometimes she distracts herself and just uses you to pleasure herself right in her chair
>Sometimes she calls you by your name, but she's started to call you darling or dear, when she isn't reminding you that now you're doing such a good job at your only role in the world, being her lovely tool
>Sometimes doesn't even remove you to wash, and keeps you as clean or filthy in any way she wants with cantrips
>The begins keeping you as other things, for a time: bra, cushion, socks, robe, blanket...but never for too long before returning you to her favorite form
I'm wondering if I should take this somewhere a little less blue, would it be out of place for the wst?
>>
>>43512996
>I'm wondering if I should take this somewhere a little less blue, would it be out of place for the wst?

I would love if /wst/ had some inanimate TF, please do so, this is hot as fuck
>>
>>43512996
>Witch wearing nothing but a very lose robe and a TFed pair of panties
That and the bit with the mage hand in public were very nice, but I do love the idea she's wearing him 24/7 using magic to clean him when she feels like
Any ideas for a continuation or the other things she keeps him as?
>>
>>43512996
Oh, >>43514778 again, also I'd love to see this on wst
>>
>>43513362
>>43514778
>>43514799
I'll consider typing up a bit more down there tomorrow. For now, we should probably let this thread ride out its course.
>>
File: 1433952570702.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1433952570702.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>43496091
>rouge
>>
>>43516405
>Your party doesn't have a rouge
How else will the rest of the party stay pretty?
>>
>>43490546
Did your fighter at least demorph with his fist forward?

General uses for polymorph:

>Infiltration: Taking a less suspiscous form, i.e. if your an elf infiltrating a dwarf stronghold
>Inquisition: Taking the form of someone the suspect is more open to
>Hiding: Turning into a rat to hide in a crack, living as another person if you're a wanted criminal
>Scouting: Flying over enemy territory as bird or similiar
>Transport: Running over plains as a horse, climbing the mountain as a goat, that stuff
>Natural weapons: Claws, teeth, etc. when you can't get another weapon
>>
>>43492213
http://tran4of3.deviantart.com/art/DaisyinCharge-Color2-Dress-sml-529131144
>>
Our Barbarian once convinced us to polymoprh him into a silver statue of himself so we could sneak him into the BBEG's castle with all of his equipment on him. Here's how it went.
>We rent a wagon to pull the statue up to the gate.
>Bard announces we have a statue for the king and shows it.
>We get to go straight through the castle to the courtroom with the "statue" in tow.
>Tyrant of a king takes one look at this silver statue of a raging barbarian with a plethora of weapons on him and happily begins to bargain.
>Wizard notices that there's a thousand wards in the courtroom and silently advises us to wait.
>Bard eventually sells the "statue" for a crapload of gold, the only stipulation is that we have to stay in the guest rooms for a day.
>Long story short we get an assassin in the middle of the night that kills the wizard and wounds the cleric before we get swarmed by guards.
>TPK due to horrendous rolls
>Barbarian is still a statue and nobody knows about it.
>Next campaign starts off hundreds of years later with a group of unusual people looking rough the ruins of the tyrant's long gone castle.
>Barbarian statue is found by the party and the session ended there.
I wonder what will happen.
>>
>>43518523
This is another thing from the fetish community.
>>
>>43517917
>Did your fighter at least demorph with his fist forward?
Of course
>>
>>43517917
>Inquisition
I actually hadn't thought of that one, though looking back it seems pretty obvious
>>
>>43516326
Looking forward to it
>>
>>43490546
Bumping my own thread
>>
>>43529735
That doesn't work anymore iirc senpai
>>
>>43491146
>Classic "stupid fighter" syndrome
Actually the fighter is right. This way he gets extra charge damage. your way he gets to commit suicide while also killing the enemy (yay?)
>>
>>43533427
Seemed to on my end
Though from what I've heard you can only do it every 5 minutes
>>
>>43533625
This was covered in >>43491401
And >>43491661
Where the guy assumed polymorph runs under the same rules as enlarge person and apparently teleport;

>If insufficient room is available for the desired growth, the creature attains the maximum possible size and may make a Strength check (using its increased Strength) to burst any enclosures in the process. If it fails, it is constrained without harm by the materials enclosing it— the spell cannot be used to crush a creature by increasing its size.

>have a plan to gib a drow priestess by cancelling shapeshift inside of her after being polymorphed into dildo
>fail strength check; turn back into human but stay Tiny sized
>crushed to death by drow cunt
>this was a terrible fetishy idea so this death is utterly deserved
>>
>>43536844
>>crushed to death by drow cunt
But your post just said
> the spell cannot be used to crush a creature by increasing its size.
So you'll be a tiny human in a drow cunt uncrushed
Mind you it's a drow you're in so you'll still probably die a fetishy death after she get bored with you but it won't be by getting crushed by pussy
>>
File: 1374010026819.png (85 KB, 1634x327) Image search: [Google]
1374010026819.png
85 KB, 1634x327
>>43536844
>>43536939
You won't be crushed.
You'll be eaten by spiders.
>>
>>43536939
No, the crushing happens AFTER you fail to turn back.

Drow pelvic muscles are regularly trained to shatter hip bones, a tiny sized humanoid wouldn't last a second in there.
>>
>>43536997
Bah, if you're high enough level that polymorph is an option you can clear that dungeon of a few spiders
>>
>>43537043
>Drow pelvic muscles are regularly trained to shatter hip bones,
I would like to know more

>a tiny sized humanoid wouldn't last a second in there.
This is the drow though, you have a decent chance of being tormented and taunted first before she clenches

>>43537075
More than a few spiders, spider themed dungeons always have a massive one in there at the end
>>
>>43537043
>Drow pelvic muscles are regularly trained to shatter hip bones
I would like a source on this
>>
>>43516326
Hope you do, it's rather hot how you put it
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.