[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG: Modern General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: Whichversionisbetter.jpg (49 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
Whichversionisbetter.jpg
49 KB, 265x370
Competitive Modern magic thread

New players go to the standard thread
Casuals go to the casual thread
Rules questions go to the judge thread
>>
You Magic guys sure do have a lot of rules about all your generals.
>>
File: 20150930_224648_LLS.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150930_224648_LLS.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Niggas be cantrippin edition
>>
>>43489632
We're a violently racist breed. Even amongst our own.
>>
what are the chances of cavern of soul reprint in SOI? or should I just order some from chinaman?
>>
>>43489942
The whole reason it was there in the first was to hose mana leak, snap, mana leak. Efficient counter magic is a relic of magics past so I don't see much need for it. Though it wouldn't surprise me if the printed it again to hose the sets new five mana counterspell.
>>
>>43489942
You don't lose anything by waiting. Plus (unlike 90% of the rest wanted Innistrad reprints) cavern looks semi-likely since it's powelevel is based on how good tribal is and how good permission is and we got neither so logically it isn't "Not a developer but it's too strong for standard" shit.
>>
File: CAM00085.jpg (981 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
CAM00085.jpg
981 KB, 2560x1440
How is sorting your modern cards going?

Also does anyone use pucatrade? How is it? I'm thinking of using it to get modern cards i Don't need but want(like finishing my playset of exarchs)
>>
File: 20150930_225422.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150930_225422.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>43490535
It's been a slow process. I've got cards scattered everywhere so I sleeve them as I find them. I try to leave some room for cards I know I have sets of. These deck tutor binders are pretty sweet and make finding cards as easy as flipping rapidly though the edge of the pages.
>>
>>43490815
yeah I use those binders too but I got new cards recently and I lend out cards to a friend so I'm basically doing inventory on my cards
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/05-11-15-Rcg-cant-block-this/

How does this look?
Torrent elemental is bad here but I need something at later game to cast.

I need a replacement for him.

I'm thinking teferi would be a good choice if i could get him.
Stuff from standard would be nice as i might have easy access to them.

Not sure what creatures i should run in side board, feel like i have enough counters as it is.

Ideas?

decks i know in my meta, are tron, elves and delver.

fairly new to modern.
Only issues is I am a poorfag, so i can't spend 150$ on a playset of cards.
>>
>>43491132
>page not found
>>
>>43491132
Links busted son.
>>
>>43491165
>>43491168
was private didn't change it to public.

should be viewable now.

Its budget but it's something i'm interested in trying.
>>
>>43491210
What's the plan here? Play unblockable creatures and swing at your opponent's face?
>>
>>43491280
pretty much,
that and play general blue crap like

tapping creatures that don't untap next turn,
shutting down spells.
annoying blockers that don't go away.
scrying and drawing cards
return stuff to hand.

So in essence control until creatures can swing face.
>>
>>43491132
>Casuals go to the casual thread
>>
>>43491505
never said it was tier 1, i'm not going to go spend 1200$ on a deck, thx.
that seems dumb.

anyway, if you want to help, you may, deck is modern budget.
>>
>>43491467
The problem is that not only is control fairly weak in Modern, but your deck cannot deal with Affinity, Tron, Burn, Jund, Junk, Merfolk, Elves, Delver, or Infect. Pretty much your only good matchup is Twin, because you can bounce in response to Twin, and even then you might just get raced out by Pestermites as your Latch Seekers get bolted.

This deck simply isn't playable. Almost every matchup is bad, your cards are underpowered, and everything involving creatures turning 90 degrees outraces you.

I'd run a budget Bogles list if I were you. The idea is very similar, run creatures your opponent can't interact with well, but instead of being unblockable they're Hexproof and you slap Auras on them to make them difficult to block - Spirit Mantle, Ethereal Armor, Hyena Umbra, Rancor, and so on. It's a fairly competitive deck, putting up good shows at major events, though it's not Tier 1.

If you're interested, I can put together a budget list. What's your budget look like?
>>
>>43491721
well, for right now, the list i posted is what i can afford, gotta save up for christmas and shit, but i won't give up on this idea just yet.

maybe in the future if i enjoy how this plays, i might try bogles budget.

It's not a great deck, and it's not meant to be, but its a stepping stone so that i can at least try to play modern.

that doesn't rotate out and all of the stuff you own drops from 700$ total to like, $12 and change....
>>
If top was a mono artifact, would it have been banned?
>>
>>43491873
I guess it depends on your definition of "play". If you're ok with going 1-3 at best in 4-round Swiss weeklies then go for it, but that's simply unacceptable to most Spikes.

Look into XMage and Cockatrice to test out some decks without investing money. Find something you enjoy playing - don't save up your money to build Affinity only to discover you hate how it plays. Try things out.
>>
>>43491971
meant to reply to >>43491834
>>
>>43491873
You mean if it's first line read, "Tap, (1): Look at the top three cards of your library, then put them back in any order"?

No, still probably not. Top was never banned because of power level, it got banned because it makes games take far too long. It remains legal in Vintage and Legacy because nobody cares about those formats, and because you'd rather use those deckslots on other cards in everything not named Miracles.
>>
File: CAM00086.jpg (967 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
CAM00086.jpg
967 KB, 2560x1440
sorting by color is finally done excluding the stuff my roommate needs for abzan coco and for his legacy deck. panicked a bit when I couldn't find a tarn but it was in my edh deck.

>>43491721
that depends as what you view as control. emeria control if you would consider it control is good enough for fnm and 200-300 player events.
>>
>>43492086
He said mono artifact. Archaic term meaning one use only. Sac on activation.
>>
>>43491569
>Budget deck
>Modern thread
Pick one.
>>
>>43489579
>only topic allowed is to masturbate over expensive staple cards and whine that they cost so much
>>
>>43492325
Not quite, my man.
>>
any legacyfags up in here?
>>
>>43492325
That's not what Mono meant at all. Icy Manipulator didn't sac itself when activated, for example. Black Lotus had its sac cost in the text box, albeit written as "discard".
>>
>>43492325
How did you come up with that?
>>
So I'm trying to make a decent red budget burn deck, using old budget burn builds and stealing parts from mtgtop8 decks I've come up with this, is there anyway I could cut costs without sacrificing too Mich of the decks power? This will be for FNM and local events only.

Creatures 16
4x goblin guide
4x monastery swiftspear
4x wild nactl
4x eidolon of the great revel

Spells 24
4x lava spike
4x lightning bolt
4x rift bolt
2x skullcrack
4x Atarka's command
4x Boros charm
2x magma jet

Lands 20
3x stomping ground
2x sacred foundry (considering dropping this and stomping entirely and going mono red or just splashing in some plains and forest basics. Boros and atarka seem to good to pass up)
14x mountain

Side board 15
(My knowledge of my local meta is very limited and I don't know much about the magic cardpool, these were cards I netdecked and or think are good)
2x rending volley
3x destructive revelry
1x exquisite firecraft
1x shatterstorm
4x leyline of punishment
4x ash zealot

The price of this deck (using my locals,shipping is a Bitch for me) is about 320$ after tax. If at all possible I'd like to reduce that to around 250$ before tax.
>>
Magma jet is pretty bad for burn. I get that its budget but you have to have something better lying around somewhere.

When every card in your deck does the same thing, library manipulation means nothing for you. Scrying is good for decks with a lot of different cards that do different things, so you can find your silver bullet. You don't do that, so its bad.
>>
>>43492749
cutting out the fetches means Boros charm and Atarka's command is out of the question
>>
>>43492819
I'm sorry I should clarify, my magic collection consists of 2 of the free starter decks, 1 green and 1 black. I don't have much of anything lying around
>>
>>43492749
Wild Nacatl is pretty bad since you have only a few shocklands and no fetchlands. Dropping the green/white and going mono red would probably lower the price.
>>
>>43492866
Okay I get that, I'm just explaining why people think magma jet is bad and you're going to get weird looks for playing it.

Without fetchlands, consistently finding your white source for Boros Charm or green source for Atarka's Command is gonna be really fucking hard.

I know you don't have it in your list, but having no fetches means that you can't run searing blaze (which you should, once you get the money).
>>
>>43492749
fastest way to drop that price will be cutting the guides. each one is probably 30$, considering you're going by B&M store prices, so cutting 4 puts you to 200$, giving us 50$ of wiggle room.

As replacements, consider:

Firedrinker Satyr
Goblin Bushwhacker
Grim Lavamancer
Kird Ape
Zurgo Bellstriker

4x of any of those will leave you with enough money leftover to get a fetch or two. I'd cut stomping ground and sacred foundry to 1-ofs and invest in fetches instead, you'll still reliably get your shocks out and you'll thin your deck. 4x Wooded Foothills will make a world of difference.
>>
>>43492927
>>43492937
Ok so I'll make it mono red, what should I add in place of those cards? I was also thinking of dropping 2 eidolons to help lower price
>>
>>43492982
You can use this as a reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF5UjTS5gqQ
>>
>>43492982
Cards that are good in mono red burn

- creatures with haste
- 1 mana deal 3 damage cards
- anti life-gain effects (ie skullcrack)
- repeatable source of burn for a very small investment (read: costs 1 mana ie grim lavamancer)
>>
>>43492982
eidolon is probably the reason why the deck is tier one in the first place.
>>
>>43492086
If you can only use it once per turn cycle it takes way less time was my point
>>
>>43489632
>"X goes in the X thread and Y goes in the Y thread" is too complicated for me
>>
>>43493038
have you played against slow players with top? I've seen them sit there looking between their three cards on top and their hand for three minutes at a regular REL weekly event. Every fucking turn.
>>
>>43492973
I was under the impression goblin guide is used in a fair amount of red based decks and would therefore be a good investment, if this ain't the case then cutting him is certainly good for cost reduction.

I'll take what all the anons said and do my best to revise the list thank you guys.
>>
>>43493112
For me it's usually top on your upkeep, top when you cast a spell, end step top fetch top. At least we can curtail that. If they top and spend a bunch of time every turn call them out on slow play.
>>
>>43493395

I think Goblin Guide is only really used in Burn but it's pretty important anyways.
>>
Inb4 different art restoration angel guy
>>
>>43493395
I'd take that anon's advice with a grain of salt. His proposed "replacement" for goblin guide are several magnitudes lower in power level and you will notice a big difference. Also 4 fetch lands is not enough for you to reliably play the multicolored spells. It's better to just go monored burn with goblin guide than go multicolored without him, if you're on a budget.
>>
Following advice regarding a budget mono red burn deck, I cut out all the nonbasic lands, atarka and boris charm and wild nactl. This lowered my total deck price by about 100$ (220$ after tax). Unfortunately I'm not sure what to put in place of those cards, I'm including 1 or 2 grim lavamancer which leaves 12-13 spaces. What should I add?

Creatures 14
4x goblin guide
4x monastery swiftspear
4x eidolon of the great revel
1-2x grim lavamancer

Spells
4x lava spike
4x lightning bolt
4x rift bolt
2x skull crack

Lands 20
20x mountains

I compiled all instant/sorceries that use only red with cmc 2 or less, however they all seem good in their own way. I'm not sure what should fill the remaining slots in my deck. Again my budget is 250 $ before tax
>>
>>43494244
More Skullcrack.
Searing Blaze can still do work even without fetchlands.
You could try Incinerate as a low price substitute for now.
>>
>>43494244
4x Shard Volley
4x Searing Blaze

If you're going full mono-red you might want to look into Vexing Devil
>>
>>43491721
Anon, clearly the control decks you're looking at aren't revving for 15.
>>
>>43494620
U/W is pretty much the only control deck that works in Modern.

That being said, nice meme
>>
>>43490126
It'd be pretty sick with ally tribal since they already have their own dedicated land. 8 lands that tap for anything would be pretty sick, dunno if that'd be enough to make them playable with their lackluster suite of creatures right now though.
>>
>>43494646
Mono-Blue Tron is a control deck that puts up results once in a while.
>>
I'm going to a tournament with Lantern Control for the first time.

Any tips?
>>
>>43490078
horribly awry, den protector for horribly awry.

CAVERN REPRINT CONFIRMED
>>
>>43494833
Make sure to play your cards.
>>
>>43494833
play as fast as you can without making mistakes or you'll be that asshole who goes to time every time.
>>
>>43494244
Here is the decklist I've come up with using advice from anons here. Using my local prices, this deck is at 257 before tax, I was thinking of using Chandra the firebrand over vexing devils for cost reasons, but I'm not sure its a good swap. http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/budget-mono-red-burn-4/
>>
>>43495627
>>43495627
I'd play Shard Volley over searing spear. SV also has the somewhat added bonus of feeding your grim lavamancer.actually matters. 3 damage for two mana can only be justified if the card in question has a relevant effect, like Skull crack.
>>
>>43495899
What would you recommend I put in the sideboard in its stead?
>>
I want to run a red blue deck, but I have no idea where to start.

Here's my current attempt at doing so:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/bcccr-burn-copy-counter-cost-reduction-1/

Any advice for sorting out this mess?
>>
>>43496132
Run Manamorphose and Training Grounds. Electromancer + Training Grounds + Manamorphose + Izzet Guildmage = infinite mana. Kill your opponent with a Banefire.

Sure, it's a janky 4 card combo that gets blown out by any removal and any counterspell, but it's cheap and lets you play UR.
>>
>>43492749
Cut the maindeck skullcrack and magma jets. Play searing blaze instead of those. Might even want to cut the wild nacatls for 4 lightning helix, as the nacatl's are pretty much a dead draw after turn 3.
>>
>>43496241

That deck has since been revised to this
>>43495627
>>
>>43496212
Swerve is there to counter that.
>>
>>43496132
god damn that's awful

just play twin
>>
>>43496501
twin?
>>
>>43496541
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/casual/
>>
File: en_1E2dacS9In.png (157 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
en_1E2dacS9In.png
157 KB, 265x370
Here's what I've been playing for a couple weeks. Esper Value Goryo. Mostly based on Jeff Hoogland's list, but I found Gifts to be a little slow and generally unnecessary except in certain matchups. Some cool interactions:

- Main interaction is using Goryo's to get a flipped Jace (using Young J to discard an Obzedat if necessary), then use Jace to flashback Goryo's and get an Obzedat

- God draw is T1 Thought Scour into T2 Goryos targeting Obzedat. Ghost dad deals 7 damage a turn if left unchecked, and will take over the game by himself.

- Elesh Norn can be flashed in at instant speed to boardwipe, or just be straight cast late game

- Arcanis gets flashed in end-of-turn to draw 3 cards on your opponents turn, then 3 cards on your turn. You can then bounce him to your hand or keep him around with Resto

- Gifts comes in out of the board in slow matchups for even more grind

Creature (14)
4 Jace, Vryn's Prodigy
3 Snapcaster Mage
3 Obzedat, Ghost Council
1 Arcanis the Omnipotent
1 Restoration Angel
1 Tasigur, the Golden Fang
1 Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite

Sorcery (10)
4 Serum Visions
2 Thoughtseize
2 Inquisition of Kozilek
1 Wrath of God
1 Supreme Verdict

Instant (13)
4 Thought Scour
3 Path to Exile
3 Goryo's Vengeance
1 Murderous Cut
1 Logic Knot
1 Dispel

Land (23)
4 Polluted Delta
4 Flooded Strand
2 Celestial Colonnade
3 Hallowed Fountain
1 Isolated Chapel
2 Watery Grave
2 Godless Shrine
2 Island
2 Plains
1 Swamp

Sideboard
3 Stony Silence
3 Leyline of Sanctity
3 Gifts Ungiven
2 Disenchant
2 Nihil Spellbomb
1 Unburial Rites
1 Damnation
>>
>>43494798
UW Gifts Tron is just a better version of mono U Tron

getting iona or elesh norn out on turn 4 can cripple alot of decks
>>
>>43498319
On the subject of Gifts, I've been trying to make a version of Gifts that can utilize the KotR/Retreat combo, since dedicating less space to that combo seems like an interesting direction to build in. Trouble is that Gifting to force a Land, Artifact, or Creature is easy. Doing it for an Enchantment is something I've never seen before, so I'm having to work out the best pile from scratch.

2 Retreat to Coralhelm
1-4 Eternal Witness
1 Heliod's Pilgrim
is what I've been considering, though it takes several turns to get online regardless of what they send to your hand. Gifting also only gets you one of the two halves of the combo at a time. The only advantage is that you can hold up mana and gifts EoT, which is kind of rare in Modern.

Still not sold on Gifts or Knightfall in the format, but it's been fun to toy with.
>>
>>43498319
UTron has a much better matchup against combo decks and other blue decks. UW gifts tron has a better aggro matchup. So in the current metagame, perhaps UW is better.
>>
>>43498689
Play Reclaim and noxious revival. Gifts for Reclaim, noxious, Kotr, retreat.
>>
File: Itworkstrustme.png (783 KB, 1058x852) Image search: [Google]
Itworkstrustme.png
783 KB, 1058x852
Did someone say control?
>>
>>43499035
I always laugh at the single lightning bolt
>>
>>43499035
Doesn't a single sanctity shut this deck down?
>>
>>43499127
Not when you counter it with Mindswipe
>>
>>43499183
>hardcasting leylines
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/greeks-bringing-gifts/
I made a memerange deck to bring to FNM :^)
>>
>>43494646
>UW control only control deck in Modern
What crazy land do you live in where Grixis control isn't a deck, either Chapin or 4x Jace style decks?
>>
>>43499568
Tell us how it goes
>>
File: 1374248919794.jpg (696 KB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1374248919794.jpg
696 KB, 1053x1070
>>43499944
>>
>>43499982
On that topic, what does everyone like more for Grixis control? The traditional Chapin list or the up-and-coming Vyrn's Prodigy list?
>>
What the fuck is going on with Crucible of Worlds?
>>
How's this shitty list
1x cruel ultimatum
2x tombstalker
2x gurmag angler
1x Keranos, God of storms
3x cryptic command
1x Jace, architect of thought
2x electrolyze
4x terminate
4x snapcaster Mage
3x remand
1x mana leak
4x thought scour
2x serum vision
4x lightning bolt
2x spell pierce/snare
2x steam vent
4x polluted delta
4x bloodstained mire
1x sulfur falls
2x mountain
2x swamp
4x island
2x dark slick shores
2x sunken hollow
1x smoldering marsh
>>
>>43500391
Why Tombstalker over Tasigur?
>>
>>43500426
Testing, I think the flying could be viable, need to find out for myself
Something that can't be chump blocked all day
>>
>>43499982

Grixis "Control" isn't a control deck.
>>
>>43492349
>What is stompy?
>>
>>43499568
Report back. And stop talking like a faggot.
>>
>>43489579
What are some staples in a modern affinity deck? I played during Mirrodin back in the day, but only recently got back into it, so I want to know what I missed / need to make the old artifact deck.
>>
>>43502261

The "black" equipment that gives +1/+0 for each artifact you control. cheap artifacts. Inkmoth Nexus?
>>
>>43502361
Cranial Plating bruv
>>
>>43502261
Inkmoth Nexus
Blinkmoth Nexus
Glimmervoid
Darksteel Citadel
Ornithopter
Vault SKirge
Signal Pest
Etched Champion
Arcbound Ravager
Steel Overseer
Springleaf Drum
Cranial Plating
Mox Opal
>>
Ewitt getting a reprint in the new commander set if anyone is looking to pick some up.
>>
>>43500426
It could be the single black and extra toughness that make Tasigur more viable. Double black is harder to produce especially in these three colour decks.
>>
>>43503332
Tombstalker has superior stats as a 5/5. Everything else you said is true nuff.
>>
>>43503376
Tasigur also has an extra ability and can come into play sooner than Tombstalker
>>
>>43503376
My bad.
>>
File: Tombstalker.jpg (139 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
Tombstalker.jpg
139 KB, 480x680
I wish delve still worked as originally printed.
>>
>>43500241
I see that. I ordered the judge promo for how much the regular one is
>>
>>43500241
>>43503522
Thank the edh crowd.
>>
>>43503476
Why? To make it harder to cast through Trinisphere?
>>
I'm looking to get into modern. And was looking into amulet bloom because I heard it was difficult to pilot. Is it a deck I can play for ages? Or does it get stale fast? I don't want to drop dosh on it then never play it.
>>
>"competitive"

So why do you waste your life playing a children's card game all day?
>>
>>43504880
Same reason you waste your life on the internet.
>>
File: mizzixsmastery.jpg (49 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
mizzixsmastery.jpg
49 KB, 265x370
>tfw they'll never print cool stuff like this in a modern legal set
>>
>>43506114
>cool stuff
I think you meant "shitty overcosted sorcery"
>>
>>43504743
It can get a bit stale after a while. It's not really that hard once you learn the lines, either.
>>
>>43506114
If you are gonna bitch about not getting something, bitch about this hunk of meat.

>>43504743
> I heard it was difficult to pilot.
You heard wrong. There are about 3 fetch lines and once you learn them you just do them over and over again, I personally got bored of it after a while but it still isn't as easy to get bored at as Living End or Burn are. If you are looking for complex/hard to pilot then the best you get as far as combo goes Podless Pod or Twin for the sole reason of not being all-in combo decks since those tend to be rather mindless in modern because there is no FoW that would ruin your entire deck to play around.

Also note that speculation/a movement over the past summer has been calling for it's banning because it kinda breaks the modern format rule. It may amount to nothing in the long run but who knows.
>>
File: karlovoftheghostcouncil.jpg (52 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
karlovoftheghostcouncil.jpg
52 KB, 265x370
>>43507017
Forgot image
>>
>>43506114
Oh sweet a Snapcaster spell! Sure it's 4 CMC but not paying for the spell? That's pretty... Oh... Sorcery...
>>
>>43507048
We can only hope this gets a reprint in Return to Return to Ravnica.
>>
File: RTRAP.jpg (53 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
RTRAP.jpg
53 KB, 312x445
Why doesn't ricochet trap see more play in sideboards? It's really useful for decks that don't play blue and get blown out by control.

>For 1 R
Stops Snapcaster flashbacks
Fizzles counterspells
Redirects a bounce

Of course it's not too great against Cryptic, but that shouldn't be an issue if you're playing aggro and this wards off remands, snags, etc.
>>
>>43507146
Unless half of WotC is gunned down by an amerifat that has had enough of MaRo, there is no way a card that good is ever getting into standard.
>>
>>43490535
Pucatrade is great for getting rid of standard chaff you may have received during a draft, or just getting rid of stuff you may have lying around that EDH players may want. I think it's a great system, definitely worth trying out. I just got enough points for two copies of thoughtseize by sending out a bunch of standard garbage that happens to be hot right now.

They give you free points for making and verifying your account, enough to get about 5 dollars worth of cards. I'm going to go ahead and shill my sign up link, feel free not to use it

https://pucatrade.com/invite/gift/77327
>>
>>43507149

>of course it's not too great against Cryptic

Why wouldn't it be good against Cryptic? If they play Counter/Draw you can fizzle their 4 mana spell for nothing.
>>
>>43498319
>UW Gifts Tron is just a better version of mono U Tron
quit spreading lies and falsitude
>>
>>43507799
In that case yes. Just thinking about if they don't do that combination
>>
File: trade.png (44 KB, 937x242) Image search: [Google]
trade.png
44 KB, 937x242
To trade or not to trade?
>>
>>43508606
I should clarify for the people who don't use this site. The number in green to the right is the amount that will be traded. (The middle is what is in their inventory and the right is the amount that they have available for trade.)
>>
>>43507194
> there is no way a card that good is ever getting into standard
>what is rhino?
>>
>>43508848
Rhino is beast but that dude can be a turn two 4/4 that only gets bigger in the right deck. His triggered ability is ridiculously easy to proc.
>>
File: innocent blood.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
innocent blood.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
reprint ???
how about at 2cmc?
>>
>>43510523
Why would they print a worse Cruel Edict/strictly less fun smallpox?
>>
>>43503107
ya i'll be picking up ewit and sakura
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (127 KB, 1477x835) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
127 KB, 1477x835
Did not see a Legacy Thread so posting here.

Sorting cards and waiting on a couple more play set binders.

>>43510578
Or Liliana.
>>
>>43510578
cruel edict targets and doesn't let you sacrifice your own stuff
i see your point with smallpox, so what about a straight reprint?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 200x285
Has anyone actually seen someone play this card? I get that you basically win if you pull its effect off but it would take so long it would be countered/destroyed way before you'd be close to finishing it.
>>
>>43512931
Vampire Hexmage
Thespian Stage
I've been in a EDH Game where someone removed all the counters the proper way.
>>
>>43512931
thespian's stage
>>
>>43512931
No, it's banned
>>
>>43507149

It sees some play in Living End sideboards. It's for counterspells as opponents attempt to counter your Living End that's been cascaded.

Say they play a Remand, Cryptic or Mana Leak, you can play Ricochet Trap and make it redirect to Ricochet Trap. Ricochet Trap resolves, goes off stack, counterspell attempts to counter Ricochet Trap, gets countered upon resolution(fizzles out) because Ricochet Trap is no longer a legal target.
>>
went 4-1 in a modern league with mono-w death and taxes today thanks to good matchups.

Also my tron opponent made a misplay or two.
>>
File: ePHtQUN[1].jpg (180 KB, 442x650) Image search: [Google]
ePHtQUN[1].jpg
180 KB, 442x650
>>43507048
>tfw all the cool new commander cards will never be in Modern
>tfw they're not good enough for Legacy
>>
>>43508271

That's really the most prominent combination. The only time it wouldn't be that great is if they Tap/Draw.
>>
>>43513181

Mizzix's Mastery will get played, probably in Vintage though. Lot of cards that aren't seeing play in Standard or Modern see interesting fringe play in Vintage like Dark Petition.
>>
so uh...
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/06-11-15-bCz-amulet-bloom/

Tonight a guy who was hard up for money was trying to sell his deck at the shop. I sarcastically offered $100 for it and he slapped the deck box down in front of me. Anybody have any experience selling whole decks online? Where can I get the most money for this. Or should I just try to sell the whole deck to somebody?

Or should I keep the deck as a parlor trick for my casual friends "haha turn 2 hive mind pact cool stuff right?"
>>
>>43513763
Well if you don't want to play it sell off the cards that are worth something on ebay.

Personally i'd keep it, it's a fun deck and I always like having a lot of options of what to play.
>>
>>43513870
well i've heard a lot of talk in the rumor mill that some part of the deck might get banned because of some unspoken rule that decks aren't supposed to be able to combo win before T4. I was thinking I should just sell it and put the profit towards a different deck
>>
>>43500189
Jace is a card I never bother wasting removal on, whether he's flipped or not. He doesn't do a goddamn thing and I've played against it plenty of times, mainly due to all the tryhards at my LGS who buy SCG sleeves and shirts eating "pros" shilling "JACE IS THE NEXT EXTERNAL STAPLE" like they haven't had a meal in two weeks.
>>
>>43512931
>get that you basically win if you pull its effect off
>path to exile
>>
>>43513944

If I was you i'd keep that deck and just dismantle it "for parts" because theres many good cards in that deck you will use for other cards. If you picked the entire deck up for $100 that's a fucking bargain.

For example the various pacts(Slaughter/Summoner/Negation) and the Serum Visions are used in a fair amount of decks. The pacts especially have seen a steady incremental increase over the start of the year, in fact in my area Pact of Negations are fucking scarce and i'm very lucky to have grabbed up a playset myself. The Simian Spirit Guide is good to retain as well since many combo decks tend to use it(Ad Nauseam, Grishoalbrand) and it's doubled up in price since the start of the year, don't be surprised if it eventually ends up at $6-$8 which is pretty stupid for a common but that's the going way of Modern. There's other goodstuffs in that deck as well but seriously if you picked up that deck for $100 then hold onto it, you've just grabbed a bunch of staples for dirt cheap.
>>
>>43504743
Don't invest till the new ban list comes out. They might shake things up for the modern pro tour
>>
>>43516106
They haven't banned anything in a while and nothing seems to be dominating.
BFZ didn't shake anything up like Khans did. I don't think we'll see any bans or unbans
>>
So I'm fairly new to Magic (only started with M14) and since Standard is super expensive, I figured now might be the time to get into Modern, though I'm going to be proxying first.

I have a pretty good idea of what I want to play - Jund, since that's my favorite color combination. Obviously that's a very expensive deck, so as I said I will be proxying and playing semi-casually first (I mean, Putrid Leeches are good, but they're not Goyf replacements).

What I really want to ask is, how do I learn what to do? I have a pretty good understanding of how to play the game, and I'd say I'm pretty good at being able to tell whether a card is good or not in a vacuum or in a limited-ish or casual environment. Most of what I play is EDH, and I'd say I'm actually a decent player. However, when I look at Modern decklists, I don't fully understand how the cards are used since I don't understand the Modern meta. For example, which modes is Kolaghan's Command used for? Do I use Scavenging Ooze to shut down reanimation or should I be exiling my own cards? Stuff like that.

What's the best way to see videos of other people playing? The other day I watched a match against Grixis control, and I had an idea of what was going on, but I still don't 100% understand Scaveging Ooze and Tasigur.
>>
File: 20151105_222908.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151105_222908.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Mu current deck
>>
>>43508635
i would say no. In my opinion the fetchlands will at least dip in price right before rotation so you are trading more valuable for cards that might lose value. But if you think fetches would hike for more then go ahead
>>
>>43516223
we can't help you here. it would require too much explaining.

here's a place where people already have guides
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/modern
>>
File: Valley_Rannet.jpg (31 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
Valley_Rannet.jpg
31 KB, 200x285
noob here

If someone would not mind explain this to me, can I pay 4 to get two lands with this card?

thanks
>>
>>43516689
no
>>
>>43516689
no, it has two separate abilities, and part of the cost you must pay for either ability is discarding the card. you can't discard twice at the same time.
>>
>the can't decide my Elves build

The archtype has so much flexibility Im not sure if going 4x Chord of Calling is better than 4x Lead the Stampede. Both builds have shown results in a lot of big events
>>
>>43516223
it is best to learn from experience. you can proxy up decks to play test various match ups.

you can use metadeck.me to make 12 proxy decks in 1. just pick the 12 top decks in your meta or in general and print out 2 proxy decks to play against each other. after a while you will learn the things you are hoping to learn.
>>
I just got into Modern and MtG in general. Is this a good deck for FNMs?

4x Dryad Militant
4x Experiment One
4x Strangleroot Geist
2x Scavenging Ooze
2x Kalonian Tusker
3x Avatar of the Resolute
2x Dungrove Elder
4x Leatherback Baloth

4x Aspect of Hydra
4x Rancor
2x Dismember
4x Vines of Vastwood

2x Treetop Village
19x Forest
>>
>>43516780

IMO Stompy is the very best deck for a beginner. It's honest, punishes bad plays and rewards good plays. It teaches good habits and MtG fundamentals while being able to win FNMs. Stick with it, but don't expect it to win majors
>>
>>43516298
How much can it Rev for?
>>
File: 71874.jpg (27 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
71874.jpg
27 KB, 200x285
>>43513181
We all know what happened last time a commander card was good enough for legacy, anon
>>
>>43516298
is this goood?
>>
>>43516298
wait, what the fuck you are trollin. no bolt? no path? TEMPLES?
>>
>>43517305
The price dropped eventually. It's only about $12-16 now
>>
>>43516554
Thanks! I think I'll wait with trading fetches till after rotation.
>>
>>43513763
you got that for $100?? LOL I think this deck must have been stolen then. There's no way someone would sell that for $100. A store would at least offer like $250 cash for that.

If you got that for $100 I would just keep it. It's a good deck too.
>>
Finished building my Scapeshift deck. Only waiting for the last cards of my SB to arrive.

So what deck should I go for next considering I want to use the most cards in my Scapeshift deck into that one?

I was thinking about Grixis Control or Grixis Delver.
>>
>>43492358
here. i hope we make a thread for GP Seattle
>>
>>43517305
TNN hasn't seen legacy play in months. it's too slow.
>>
>>43503476
What's the difference?
>>
>>43492358
Its pretty much all I play anymore other then the odd fnm with a borrowed deck.
>>
>>43518630
Originally it decreased the cost of the spell, now it is an alternate way to pay the mana cost. It's a small difference that doesn't matter in most circumstances.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks AEther vial is a bullshit card? Maybe it's my being new but that fucker is annoying
>>
File: B2Y-eFBIIAExZyS.png (552 KB, 638x566) Image search: [Google]
B2Y-eFBIIAExZyS.png
552 KB, 638x566
>>43502024
>>43499997
Beat Jund, Junk and Grixis Control.
Got my promo and packs, bretty good
>>
>>43519123
Its really fucking good but I generally wouldn't call it bullshit
What's your specific issue?
>>
>>43519186
The past few games I've been playing on xmage have just been aether vial spam, I'm testing my mono red burn deck so I'm not expecting to win all the time. But consistently staring down a field of 4 creatures, 2 of which have life link is irritating all to shit
>>
>>43519123
aether vial is fine. It was once considered to be a card people thought would be banned but that was a long time.
>>
>>43519480

It's more of that deck being a hard counter to your strategy than anything else, much like how I think Ugin is a bullshit card when I use CoCo Elves. Vial is a good card, but not busted. It's a dead draw late game and is pretty meh if you have more than 2.
>>
Is there any hope for abzan company going forward? It has an abysmal matchup against tron and a pretty shit one against twin and control. Do i just sell this or hope for some sort of miracle
>>
>>43518586
Why get another deck? I always regretted buying my 2nd modern deck, I feel like it woulda been a better use of my time and money to just git gud with my deck
>>
>>43519480
Mono red burn isn't viable in modern. You need boros charms and helix.
>>
>>43519592
>>43518586
i suppose i should actually also answer ur question. the only really expensive core cards for scapeshift are cryptic and snapcaster, so id look into control decks like grixis or UWR brews which you like
>>
>>43519565
I don't think it has a future. It was neat, but it hasn't managed to put up results in a long time
Your Twin match up shouldn't be that bad if you have access to Thoughtsieze and Abrupt Decay
>>
File: Esper Charm_ALA.jpg (52 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Esper Charm_ALA.jpg
52 KB, 312x445
>>43494620
>>43494646
>>43494798
ESPER
S
P
E
R

Creatures: 3
3 Snapcaster Mage

Instants: 28
4 Path to Exile
1 Condemn
3 Spell Snare
4 Think Twice
1 Shadow of Doubt
1 Remand
2 Logic Knot
1 Negate
4 Esper Charm
4 Cryptic Command
2 Sphinx's Revelation
1 White Sun's Zenith

Sorcery: 3
3 Supreme Verdict

Land: 26
4 Celestial Colonnade
1 Shambling Vent
4 Flooded Strand
3 Polluted Delta
2 Hallowed Fountain
2 Watery Grave
3 Island
2 Plains
1 Swamp
1 Sunken Ruins
1 Mystic Gate
2 Ghost Quarter

Sideboard: 15
2 Thoughtsieze
2 Stony Silence
2 Vendilion Clique
1 Celestial Purge
1 Negate
1 Detention Sphere
1 Engineered Explosives
1 Wrath of God
1 Blood Baron of Vizkopa
1 Baneslayer Angel
1 Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
1 Elspeth, Sun's Champion

>>43499982
Grixis "Control" is a midrange deck, like the UWR Geist decks that used to be popular.
>>
I'm about to buy my first modern deck and I plan on going with UB Faeries.

Should I do it?
>>
>>43520087
Its expensive and bad
I wouldn't, but its your money
>>
>>43519670
It's my budget deck for getting into magic, me and my friend built burn and stompy to bring to FnM and get a feel for the game before we drop some real cash
>>
>>43520117
How bad are we talking?
I'm just going to play FNMs, not any major events.

I don't know my local modern meta yet, but let's just assume it's mostly tier 1 or 2 decks. Will Faeries have a chance?
>>
>>43520164
>Will Faeries have a chance?
1-2 at best will be your regular, assuming they are like most local metas thus a mix of tier 1 and 2. The deck is just not worth, it's the most expensive tier 3-4 deck in modern because some of it's pieces are used in good decks and because of price memory from back when the deck used to be good.

Your only great matches are pure/all-in combo decks and most of them are both not great (thus not all that common) or have the ability to side into beatdown/Boseiju your ass after side. Once again, the deck as it stands right now is a huge waste of money.
>>
I'm planning on building a living end deck, how viable is it?
>>
What are the matchups for the prominent decks of this format? I'm pretty new and I'm not familiar with all the different decks strengths and weaknesses. Here's what I think:

Tron: sucks vs affinity and burn (anything that could put some solid early damage out and pressure the from user). Excellent against anything that slower than it, since karn>ugin+wurmcoil is a nightmare for many decks

Jund: loses to itself, it seems to hurt itself alot and cards like courser seem dead early on. Really strong against anything that can't keep up with it or lacks strong creature removal.

Junk: I have no experience with this deck

Naya Burn: Burn on roids, it's fast it's consistent. Loses to any form of strong control or creatures it can't just burn over fast.

Affinity: terrible against anything with wide creature hate , things like pyroclasm tell the deck to Fuck off, the burn matchup isn't very good since they use spells to hurt you or kill your creatures. Excellent against anything that can't keep up.

Am I wrong on these? any decks I'm missing?
>>
>>43520276
I wouldn't say Jund loses to itself. With Confidant and Outpost Siege it has a lot of ways to avoid getting fucked over by bad topdecks. It does hurt itself often, but it's at the price of Junding them out.

Most BGx decks want to force the game into a vicious topdeck war, especially Junk. Junk can grind any deck out with the raw value of each card they draw. Junk doesn't really have terrible matchups, except maybe against Tron, and could be considered the bedrock deck of the format.
>>
>>43520260
It has both the power of an all in combo deck and the softness that comes with being one. Easily hated but fast and reliable besides that.

The biggest downfall of the deck, in my eyes, is how linear and thus boring it gets way too fast. You just do your thing over and over with the only meaningfull choice you come across most of the time is figuring out what turn to cascade in or how to go around hate which is less difficult than it sounds. Also note that the potential for the deck to grow and rise in power with future sets is minimal unlike most other tier1-2 decks.
>>
>>43520341
hmm, I see, what's a more fun combo-ey deck then? I'm just looking for something that requires strategy and thought to play
>>
>>43520360
>fun combo-ey deck then?
As in full combo deck or deck that can combo but can also play the normal game?
>>
>>43520379
the latter, ideally, though I have enjoyed playing stuff like Ad Nauseum
>>
>>43520391
Grixis Twin
>>
>>43520338
What is "junding"? I ripped a deck list of mtgtop8 and fiddled around with it for a few games on xmage, that's where I found I lost to myself. Too often I'd brick with lands or not have cards I'd mind discarding with liliana. I'm sure my own inexperience (both with the deck and with mtg in general) played a large factor. But nontheless once they pathed my goyf or hit me with inquisition/thoughtseize for the second time that was usually my doom. My worst match of the day was against a rack deck
>>
>>43520391
Twin is the posterboy for those kinds of decks and it comes in many flavors! Also podless pod
>>
>>43520218
Well that sucks. It just seems like the most fun deck, but I probably wont spend that much on a kind of shitty deck.

I have a white token deck that I can upgrade to an actual modern BW Tokens. I guess I'll go with that, even though the Faeries seem more fun.
>>
>>43520434
"Jund em out" or "Junding em out" essentially means playing Jund for the raw power and reach of the color combination BGR.

Oftentimes Jund is a one spell a turn deck, until it cranks out a huge turn and then goes back to one spell a turn. As I mentioned you want Confidant and Outpost Siege to help you generate card advantage. Literally no other deck in the format has that kind of dig post-DTT ban. If you're playing against a rack deck, know that rack is not a real deck. Chances of you seeing that in a big tournament is slim to none.
>>
>>43520391
Twin easily. Amulet bloom can also play a "normal" game.
>>
>>43520276
All vague statements. Also, you've forgotten twin.
>>
>>43520494
Hmm perhaps that was the source of poor performance, I wasn't really doing Mich outside of dropping tarmogoyf when possible, aslo the build I netdecled had outpost siege sided, should it be maindecked? Sieges effects seem kind of lackluster after all I don't want my creatures to die and exiling the top of my deck doesn't seem stellar.
>>
>>43520561
Then please correct or refine what I said. Those are just my initial impressions of each deck after playing as or against them and what limited knowledge I have of magic itself.
>>
>>43520577
>exiling the top of my deck doesn't seem stellar.
Like that matters.
>>
Has anyone ordered damaged cards just to have them signed by the artist or something similar?

My friend just ordered a few Opals that were listed as damaged and they turned out to just be signed and otherwise NM condition
>>
>>43520577
When you're playing the grindy game, which Jund tends to do often unless you're playing against something fast like burn, you want every card you can get. Always choose the exile effect for Siege and mainboard at least one copy.
>>
>>43520655
I use Chandra over Siege in Jund. I almost always use the 0 ability, but the Plus has managed to close out a few games
>>
>>43520746
I dislike that you can attack and kill Chandra, but I also like her utility. Then again if they're attacking Chandra they're probably wasting an attack.
>>
>>43518573
I'm actually pretty positive it's not stolen, I've seen the dude at the shop before and I even traded him two of the foil simic growth chambers that are in it
>>
>>43520614
>>43520614

Sure. Take the good and bad matchups with a grain of salt however. They are very general.

Affinity: Can be inconsistent at times since the deck only have a handful of cards that do anything and those cards require other cards in order to be effective (Ravager, Skullclamp, Steel Overseer). Probably the deck with the highest variance draws among tier 1 decks. However, the deck is resilient to removal and it's explosive draws does sometimes lends itself to easy wins, and overall it has one of the best game 1 win percentages in Modern, with other decks often requiring SB cards resolving to have a chance against it. Its unfavorable matchups are decks that have a lot of disruption backed up by a good clock, or decks that are just plain faster since Affinity has little forms of interaction preboard outside of Gblast and blocking. So, decks like Twin (disruption + twin combo), or Infect (a turn faster). Deck that affinity is favorable against are decks that are overall slower and/or lack meaningful interaction.

Jund/Junk: The "50%" deck of modern, which is to say that almost all of their matchups are close to 50% (with some exceptions, like RG Tron which is abyssmal for Jund/Junk.) Jund has reach and an overall lower curve, while Junk (the midrange kind) is better at outvaluing your opponent. While the decks are fundamentally different, they do share a similar philosophy, which is to attrition your opponent out of the game with cards that always 2 for 1, then killing him with the leftovers. The decks, because of its overall 50% win percentage, does have game against every deck, with the proper sideboard. Its bad matchups is any deck that's hard to interact with and decks that heavily outpace it. RG Tron (Wurmcoil+ ugin + karn invalidate a lot of jund's cards) is by far Jund's worst matchup. You'll have to draw like all of your side board cards to win. Burn is also rather bad. It's good matchups are... and I run out of space.
>>
>>43521309
>Skullclamp
>>
>>43521573
He meant cranial plating and you know it.
>>
>>43521309
Thanks anon , I plan on going to my first draft and fnm magic this week. So I'll use this to learn more from each match. If you've got the time could you post breakdowns for the other prevalent decks?
>>
What's keeping BUG from seeing serious play in modern? Jace? Good cantrips?
>>
>>43522730
Junk and Jund are just the better BGx decks. Not much more to it.

Jace would help, cantrips not so much since BUG is a midrange deck
>>
>>43522730
The problem is that U/G has no support at all in modern. Why play Sultai when jund is better at attrition and grixis is better with snapcaster. I'd love for sultai to be viable in modern, and I play the deck (to some success) but it's just not quite there yet. New jace can help but we'll see if it's enough.
>>
>>43523160
Maybe some kind of flip jace deck with Goyf + Abrupt Decay + Maelstrom Pulse and a lot of discard?
>>
>>43523343
The problem is decks that can flip jace easy (grixis) have kolaghan's command if they need to recure any creature they dump off thought scour. So they can thought scour without regard and that also allows them to pump out zombie fish fast as fuck.
People have been trying jace in sultai and it seems to fit but it's not the card that the deck needs. The deck needs a shardless agent
>>
I wish Price of Glory was legal
>>
>>43523538
Defense Grid probably does its job better
>>
>>43522586
Sure, later. I had to go out for a few hours.
>>
>>43523572
Why doesn't this see more play?
>>
>>43523691
Because counterspells are bad enough in modern already
>>
>>43523722
Nice meme
As if half the decks in modern aren't draw-go shit
>>
File: 54%.png (12 KB, 328x350) Image search: [Google]
54%.png
12 KB, 328x350
>>43523761
>>
>>43523789
50% is half. Good job anon
>>
>>43523789
Dredgevine still hanging in there.
Makes me proud
>>
My LGS is hosting a budget modern tournament in a few weeks, the requirement being that the total price of the deck+sb can't be over €30 using price trend on Magiccardmarket. I've been thinking of doing a mono-G tron deck, based on some pauper lists. Any ideas for what I could throw in to keep the price down?
>>
>>43524205
>budget modern
Wow that sounds awful.
At least just play pauper
>>
>>43524310
I know, I'd rather play pauper myself too. Sadly, pauper tron lists are too expensive in paper. I could go with pauper infect, though... There's completely modern-legal lists below the allowed price range.
>>
>>43524205
>Budget modern
So pauper without the good cards? Sounds awful boring. Just play an aggro/burn deck and you are set.
>>
>>43523629
No worries anon I really appreciate it. Magic has a lot to digest for a new player, it's a little overwhelming at times
>>
>>43524205
personally i would go for budget 8rack. using necrogen mist instead of lili
>>
>>43524678
Professor pls go
>>
>>43524710
What's wrong with the professor? He's an awesome source of information , at least for new players
>>
What are some of your favourite tier 2-3 decks, or just ones you think are worth playing due to their strengths

I'd have to go with skred and elves
>>
>>43524970
>pay into my Patreon so I can review shitty deck boxes and sleeves! Half of my videos have no substance and are shilling giveaways!
>>
>>43524977

>elves
>tier 2

If you want a tier 3 deck then the obvious answer is: goblins/allies.
>>
>>43524977
Hulk Footsteps and Skred m8
>>
>>43525082
>>43524977
Also: eggs
>>
>>43524977
Fold Into Aether combo
>>
>>43525033
His accessory reviews are great, he got me into KMCs
>>
>>43525103
Anyone who plays eggs should kill themselves
>>
>>43525366
Why, don't you enjoy your free wins?
Sadly, eggs is nowhere near competitive at the moment.

Second Sunrise unban when?
>>
>>43525324
If you needed that cringeworthy dude's help to buy KMC sleeves then you really are part of his target audience of mentally challenged people.
>>
>>43525429
And I bet you're a regular Chad with eight girlfriends and a Ferrari right
>>
>43525426
second sunrise isn't the thing that needs to be unbanned. faith's reward works and it's an instant. Eggs need preordain and ponder
>>
>>43525503
>Being this insecure
>>
>>43525426
I don't like waiting 3 hours to get my free win.
>>
>>43525543
About what? Insulting a Magic player for being weird is likely expecting the sky to be offended when you tell it it's blue
>>
>>43525562
Insulting a person for being weird is the morally correct thing to do
>>
>>43525503
What? Are you implying that the only types of people that exist is either autismo maximus aka the prof, or Chads? Are you implying that all magic players are like that? I can't tell which one is more stupid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.