[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The REAL issue with Warhammer Total War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15
File: Total-War-Pre-order.jpg (150 KB, 780x532) Image search: [Google]
Total-War-Pre-order.jpg
150 KB, 780x532
You know what? Forget all the people bitching about Day 1/Pre Order DLC locking out Chaos Warriors

The real problem is that I guarantee you a year or 2 down the road theres gonna be a "brand new game" at full price which is basically the 1.5 version of the game with a slightly different campaign.

Hell it might even be Age of Sigmar Total War.
>>
>>43466811
I didn't at all enjoy Rome 2 when it released, and during the Free Weekend for Atilla it didn't run worth a damn on my computer which is in the tippity top 1%, and it was coded to poorly utilize what it had.

I'll wait to see how it turns out. But this isn't /v/, so why is this here?
>>
Because Warhammer is /tg/, and /v/ is a cesspit.
>>
>>43466933
Yes, /v/ is a cesspit.

I'm on the wait and see. Atilla fixed most of the Rome 2 problems from what I'm told, but I'm still mad so I skipped out on it. If it works and looks good, and runs well (which is a problem CA has issues with, Atilla was so poorly optimized it's insulting), then I have no problems picking it up.

Hell it doesn't even have to look good.
>>
>>43466881
AMDfag detected.
>>
>>43466811
They're signed on for 3 Warhammer licensed games for Total War

So yeah there will be two games which are basically just expansion packs
>>
>>43467258
Wouldn't really call them that.

More likely they'll be covering other parts of the world

We already know 1 is Empire centric so 2 is probably gonna go west and 3 to the south
>>
File: [email protected] (27 KB, 912x514) Image search: [Google]
912@70.jpg
27 KB, 912x514
>>43466811
>completely new areas
>completely new races

It might be shit but I'm not too hot and bothered about the release price being 60 if it's good quality.
>>
This is purely personal opinion so dont shit on me at a great height for saying this, but I really enjoyed the more out of combat strategic side of Total War as much as the RTS side. Building armies, managing generals, building influence between provinces and uniting people to my cause.

Considering its Karl Franz here trying to get the counts to stop bickering and pull together, I better see that shit in game.

Same goes for the infighting tribes of the Orks, or the chaotic warbands of Chaos.

I want to see some flavour in this story, and not just have an RTS arena fighter with a Warhammer logo slapped onto it to get rabid GW neckbeards to buy it for that alone..
>>
>>43466811
Fall of the Samurai was that, and it was good.
>>
>>43467580
I enjoyed Shogun and its management of the clan and territory as well.
>>
>>43467735
too bad the latest example Attila isnt

>>43467757

Shogun 2's management was abysmal compared to Medieval 2. Hell you cant even see your extended family for fucks sake.
>>
I like the idea of a Warhammer TW, but unless we stop pre-ordering and buying games on week 1, they will think they can get away with bullshit, under-tested, under optimized game, like Rome 2 and like probably Warhammer TW will be.
>>
>>43467931
See, most of /v/'s problem is this THERECANBEONLYONE attitude.

Just because one game is more robust doesn't mean another is shit, it just means one is great, the other is better.

Hell, the only reason so many people shit on AoS is it reolaced Fantasy. If it existed alongside it, nobody would care and there'd be a lot more people willing to play it.

So Medieval being better doesn't make Total bad, just Medieval the superior game.

Also, yeah Attilla was shit. But it got better later on at least, and buying anything new is for dumbasses anyway.
>>
>>43467258
>>43467367
They explicitly stated that the other games are like standalone expansions based on regions.

So the first game is empire centric, then when you buy the others the map as a whole expands. Kind of an interesting way of doing things, but it makes the Chaos issue worse in my opinion. (Plus the other two will most likely be full priced releases)

Especially since their official response to the outrage was "they are still in game as enemies even if you don't buy it!"; which misses you the point in the most hilarious way.
>>
>>43468092
I'd preorder if it came with TF2 hats or a real hat.
But fuck that shit.

I wasn't able to get a Pipboy F4, so I'm waiting until its half off. No reason to buy new unless there is actually a reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 500x653
>>43468270
Not for me.
I don't play Chaos, so I'll happily beat the shit out of them and miss nothing.

Gimme my Lustria tho.
>>
>>43468241
Hi GW.
>>
>>43468241
People shit on AoS because it's not a game system. It's a pre-alpha scribbled idea of a system that somehow got published. With AoS, GW stopped being EA of wargaming and became the Digital Homicide of it.
>>
>>43468241
>defending AoS

its literally "lol have fun with IMAGINATION" the game, except you have to pay $60 for it
>>
>>43468343
>Lustria

dont you mean Seraphon my friend
>>
>>43466811
>Hell it might even be Age of Sigmar Total War.
Not picking up TWWH, but I'd play that.
>>
>>43471632

I'm sure that dude is utterly baffled by the number of hits he's probably been getting lately. Tickled pink, but still baffled.
>>
>>43466811
Everyday. Every fucking day.
>>
>>43468241
>defends AOS
>shits on Attila

Carnac leave
>>
>>43472252
Of course you will SEGA.
>>
>>43466811
How is that an issue with THIS game?
>>
>>43466811
Im a pretty big fan of total war and this is good cos its the first fantasy thing they made, and hopefully they will make more.
>>
File: 1401597671388.jpg (12 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1401597671388.jpg
12 KB, 205x205
>>43472324
>>tickled pink
>>
>>43473385
The issue is that the game hasn't come out yet and there's already DLC for it. It should ship with Chaos as part of the game. I wouldn't mind DLC race packs down the line, but it's a shitty business practise to ask for more money for a game that should be, more or less, complete at launch.
>>
>>43473509
CW always does stuff like that.
Just give it a few weeks.
>>
>>43473391
>big fan of total war

by that do you mean you actually like the bs they pulled with Rome 2 and Attila?
>>
>>43473509
Shut your fucking face, and go buy new brilliant miniatures.
>>
>>43472324
Is this some meme?
>>
>>43473810
Google images 'Seraphon'. You'll see.
>>
>>43473864
Well then.
>>
>>43466811

I'm sick of most of the Total War games because they have the same problem: in the strategy map the best strategy is arrange fights where you have a clear advantage, but these unfair fights are boring chores in the tactical battle part. Autoresolve is unreliable so to make the most out of the advantage you leveraged in the strategy map, you have to grind out these crappy busywork fights. There are some noteworthy exceptions, like playing as Western Roman Empire in Rome: Barbarians, or the weaker clans in both Samurai games, or fighting the Mongols in both Medieval games. They're just rare exceptions though.

WTW is going to be the same shit, and given that it's guaranteed to be a bug-ridden totallynotaglorifiedbeta when it hits the stores, it's really not worth my time.
>>
>>43474093
I remember playing shogun 2 with a mod pack and for some reason as oda it broke the game because I could be as many ashigaru spearmen as I wanted and they would all build in one turn. I steamrolled the entire game by having 5-8 maxed out stacks of ashigaru spearmen and mashing the auto fight button. that was weird
>>
>>43468092

Its too late to prevent that anon. Back in the early to mid 2000's, two very disturbing trends started: releasing unfinished games - and dlc that shouldve been included in the game or a patch. Now that is the industry standard, and there is much worse happening. Cash shops, pay to win/level up, etc.
>>
I've only played the original Rome total war game and was too stupid to play the campaign so I just played just battles all the time and thats all I want to do with this one with all the races I don't wanna have to pay $180 to do that shit man.
>>
Stormcast DLC for AoSmasterrace when?
>>
>>43467258
Kek, I can't wait for this to fail.
>>
>>43473581
Yeh
>>
>>43466811
>The real problem is that I guarantee you a year or 2 down the road theres gonna be a "brand new game" at full price which is basically the 1.5 version of the game with a slightly different campaign.
They already said that they want to do it like this.
Basically there will be 3 games in total, but with every game it adds on the map, the campaign and the factions.
So if you have two games, you have the map of the first game + the map of the second game + the factions of the two games.
>>
>>43480388
$150 for a $50 game. its like I'm playing Skylanders
>>
>>43481567
In theory the full and final product will both be considerably larger than any other Total War game, as well as offering an order of magnitude more replayability because most of the major factions are just so different from each other.

Bear in mind that the next two games will also be standalone, so they must have enough content in them to function as Total War games in their own right. They will also probably be cheaper than the first game (see: Rise/Fall of the Samurai and Attila).
>>
>>43466811
only problem is we probably won't get Helfs to blow out chaowees
>>
>>43481847
>ET game
>HE blow someone, instead of themselves
>>
File: 69908.jpg (130 KB, 720x517) Image search: [Google]
69908.jpg
130 KB, 720x517
>>43481862
thats the problem with ET.

but helfs are the only "good" faction to straight up blow out chaos pussies
>>
>>43481862
>>43481902
It's not even an End Times game anyway.
>>
>>43481902
>thats the problem with ET.
Because in ET HE only loses
>>43481909
Game starts since Archaon returning, so it's close to beginning.
>>
>>43481935
Total War is always Alternate History though, since every of your actions alters the outcome.

So unlike Vermintide, in TWWH you can actually play out with your favourite faction and help it succeed
>>
File: me haircut.jpg (91 KB, 705x960) Image search: [Google]
me haircut.jpg
91 KB, 705x960
i wish the Call of Warhammer Russians would get their fucking shit together, clean the bugs/crashes up, make the campaign not bogus garbage with spam stacks and actually enjoyable, and it'd satisfy me. obviously wanting it to be canon end times would require them to completely restart so we'd be stuck with archaon getting kicked in the nuts to death
>>
>>43481935
It's close to the beginning, but the timeline effectively freezes there. The game approaches the setting as a sandbox instead of a story, to the point where IIRC the game doesn't specify the year it takes place in and doesn't even keep track of time passing with each turn.

It's basically a playground where every faction has put their game face on and is out to conquer everything, but without the whole 'end of the world' shenanigans.
>>
>>43481999
>It's close to the beginning, but the timeline effectively freezes there.
Actually nope, they will move timeline with DLC and other games releases.
>>
>>43481999
The beginning of Archaon's march south is the beginning of End Times.

We have the date of the End Times start in the Rulebooks.
>>
>>43482027
Really? When did they say that?
>>
>>43482108
I don't think they did, anon.
>>
>>43481935
>Game starts since Archaon returning, so it's close to beginning.
Game has azhag, is decades from the beginning
>>
File: getting real tired of this.png (392 KB, 768x494) Image search: [Google]
getting real tired of this.png
392 KB, 768x494
>>43481902
>but helfs are the only "good" faction to straight up blow out chaos pussies
>>
>>43482446
Hello mighty seraphon.
>>
>>43482413
The fact that Archaon is in the game means

1) It's alternative timeline
2) The game will build up to the End Times
3) It's the End Times
>>
>>43482459
Hello, little misguided Itz'xa'khanx, I happened to find out a misuse of the term for our people in your language, you may of course use whatever degenerate language you want, but just for your information, the name is itzatecah, usually roughly translated as "the first ones", but children of the stars or simply lizardmen has also been common appellatives from other races our diplomats discussed with.
Hope it is a warm crucible on your island too this cycle and remember: Don't accept warpstone from entities beyond the veil.
>>
>>43482498
The fact that you lead Balthasar gelt against azhag means it actually IS an alternative timeline.

No one of that end times bullshit, just a big brawl over the old world like it was supposed to be from the start.
>>
>>43482794
Handing a snapshot of the Warhammer setting to the player and telling them to have fun is probably the best way of doing it. I don't see how you could expect anything other than than that, really, since that's how every other Total War has done it.
>>
>>43482910
>anything other than than that, really, since that's how every other Total War has done it.
>he never played Napoleon
>>
>>43482651
Nah, you cannot trick, it's you seraphon, you use rock to land on realm os Fire to help Stormcasts in battle against Goretide.
>>
>>43483282
The grand campaign is still alternate history as all fuck, though, and is arguably the 'meat' of the game.
>>
>Finish the campaign with the Old World, Ulthuan, Naggaroth, and Lustria all Orc green
>allow rebellions and Chaos cults to flourish everywhere so that we can fight everywhere
>Pax Greenskinia forever

The hype is real.
>>
>>43483336
I wonder if, when they add Beastmen in, you can have Gorthor and Khazrak in the same army.
>>
It's made by garbage Creative Assembly and that's why it'll be shit. Warscape engine is absolute rubbish.
>>
>>43483310
Of course it is us who launch rocks, son, but we do not call ourselves "seraphon",it's like having the humans calling each other mon'keigh; despite them being called that way by someone it doesn't make it their name.
You're the itz'xa'khanx to us, this doesn't make your preferred or used name so.
Young races to this day still don't understand the gift of language, I say.

But us getting referred as seraphon is a matter of different timelines, divergent futures and, quite honestly, many bad decisions away from the task at hand on the old world, here, actually, that would be only malekith's dragoness. Young one.
>>
>>43483385
I think you can only have one legendary lord per faction in the same campaign.
>>
>>43483615
In the sense that you choose a 'faction' within a race? Choose Kholek, you start somewhere, or even sometime, different than if you chose Archaon? Mite be cool.
>>
>>43466811
So can anyone confirm if this decision was some pants on head retarded scheme by CA for a pre-order incentive, or a pants on head retarded scheme by Sega because Sega can't even Sonic right?

Either way it seems retarded. Like if DoW: Winter Assault sold the Necrons as a preorder bonus.
>>
>>43483640
We don't know that, we know that campaigns start with the choice of a legendary lord and that said lords have specific optional side events to gain power/retrieve items with.
Considering the limited space per faction I'm not really expecting any differences between the campaigns.
>>
>>43482413
>azhag

Wait, if azhag is alive, it means we're in a time in which we could also expect to see Marius leitdorf, can't we?

ONWARDS MEN! AGAINST THE REBELLIOUS HALFLINGS!
>>
File: Sigmar wills it.jpg (875 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
Sigmar wills it.jpg
875 KB, 1280x1440
>>43468304
>Pre Order now and get the Reiksmarshall for the Heavy in TF2!
>Also comes with the Eine Auger for the Demoman,
>The Adlerschreien for the Soldier
>And the Geld Amputieren for the Medic!
>>
WHFB, why all your games have such a shtty graphic?
>>
File: take it.gif (476 KB, 438x325) Image search: [Google]
take it.gif
476 KB, 438x325
>>43483916
>mfw the Medic's hat actually turns MvM into End Times, with robots getting a Chaos theme.
>>
>>43483942
Because high quality graphics does not cope well with hundreds of men, especially when they'll be seen from high above most of the time.
Graphics is enough.
>>
>>43483986
>Because high quality graphics does not cope well with hundreds of men, especially when they'll be seen from high above most of the time.
Really? Sounds like excuse.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FA_8TY9Z5Zg
>>
>>43484000
It IS an excuse, but a good one: Graphics and systems could in theory be perfected indefinitely until the available technology allows.
It is however not necessarily the route to take when you consider the limited resources in time and money and the average target of the product.
Can it be perfected? Of course
Is it worth to do so? Arguably
Is it enough? Personally I'd say it is

you know that's a movie and not a game, right?
>>
>>43484101
>you know that's a movie and not a game, right?
Well, I just compare best WHFB video/trailer with best Warcraft.
>>
>>43484157
>well I just cherry-picked
Ok, as long as you are aware you have just fallen into bias to make a meaningless comparison.
>>
>>43483881
>Sigvald and Azhag already in
>Konrad and Marius leitdorf a possibility

Damn, now I want to see an all crazies campaign for the dominion of the moot lands.
>>
>>43484218
Why? Since WHFB is ended, time to take stock of long war. CA trailer is the best cinematic which warhammer will ever have.
>>
>>43475943
Now, now...
Don´t be so pessimistic, remember, games are a business, if we change our consuming patterns to "smart buying" instead of "hype buying", we can maybe revert the trend.

And don´t forget also that there has been, good, completed games out there, although a rarity, see Last of Us, for example, not my preferred kind of game, but it was quite well polished at release.

If we can keep buying the games from studios that actually respect gamers, the other ones will follow by example or go bankrupt.

Or maybe im wrong and CoD fanboy kind of buyer will always be the mainstream and we are condemned to see the whole industry go to shit.

But im hoping not.
>>
>>43484282
>Or maybe im wrong and CoD fanboy kind of buyer will always be the mainstream and we are condemned to see the whole industry go to shit.
Nah, you are well trained goy.
>>
>>43484276
Why not? Because it has no sense:
What do you want to know?
Which one is more popular? WoW is
Which one has more funds? WoW has
Which one gets more detailed cinematics? WoW does
What now? To what conclusions would you like to get? That WoW is better than warhammer? You're not going to get a comprehensive answer this way and probably in any other way before you set up what you define as better and then realize it is all moot because in the end it all sums up to personal experiences and preferences.

Furthermore I'm pretty sure vermintide or even the older WAR have a better cinematica than total war (which is basically just the light mage getting corrupted by the book and summoning the lord of change, the rest are slightly better rendered in game models and engine)

but of course you're just shitposting
>>
>>43483381
>fight everywhere
>pax
Anon pls
>>
>>43471632
So.... are we going to see new lizard models or just reduced box content for more money?
>>
>>43485137
The boxes are packing more figures for the same price as they were before.
>>
>>43485199
>same price
Wrong
>>
somewhat unrelated but hot damn, Age of Empire 2 HD collection just got a new official dlc

pretty impressive for a 15 year old game. why dont more companies do that to old beloved games? wow doesnt count.
>>
>>43484000
You realize that to make a cutscene takes up less memory and requires less processing power than to create a model of a character that changes based on user input right?
>>
>>43485234
3 bloodcrushers were 70 funny money, now 6 are 120

>saving 20 funny money means the figures are more expensive

you are really bad at math
>>
>>43486622
You are really bad at reading comprehension

Try again
>>43485137
>A) more models same price per box
>>43485199
>B) A is wrong, it's more models same price per box
>>43485234
>C) B is wrong, it's not the same price per box
>>43486622
>D) C is wrong, it's more models more price per box but less price per model
Find the only post without contradictory claims

adding the number of models per box for a game that is sold as a game where you need few models is a Jewish practice of the worst kind
>>
>>43486882
You being a cunt isn't changing the fact that I'm not this anon >>43485199

and it isn't changing the fact that the dryads are cheaper per mini, the plague monks are cheaper per mini, the bloodcrushers are cheaper per mini, all the lizardmen infantry are cheaper per mini, after the repackaging.

The only down side is the battalion box is gone which was very cheap per mini, but you got things which were shit and you probably don't want to buy anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 223x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 223x192
>>43483955
FUNDITFUNDITFUNDITFUNDIT
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 600x396
>>43470207
>>43470302
>>43471577

GW reps would be saying how superior it is.
AoS is shit. No argument.

But if Warhammer Fantasy wasn't dead, it'd be a Candyland version of Mordheim nobody pays attention to (like GW Lord of the Rings), as opposed to being the worst thing ever.

Do you see Krosmaster players shitting on Krosmaster Junior? No, because it's just the gateway drug for Krosmaster and we're already hooked on the real product.

Likewise, we'd be saying AoS is a bare framework of a wargame, but advising it for shits and giggles or newbies learning how to play real Warhammer as thry build their army.
>>
>>43487580
>how dare you pointing out how my understanding of your post is wrong, [random insult]?

>but it's cheaper per model
Reread the spoiler
>>
>>43482446
I'm a HElf player who loves Lizardmen, and both had their lore raped.

Lizardmen got wiped out by the weakest Skaven clan and didn't do shit to the race as a whole, High Elves were made into Dark Elves and Dark Elf subordinates. All HE good ended up being attributed to the real Seraphon's worse half.
>>
>>43484282
To be honest, the acceptibility of purchasing unfinished games, or games in development has made it much easier to "vote with your dollar". It's meant that indie shit is easier to fund and push through, which usually involves a closer, more open relationship with customers barring a few really shitty cashgrabs.
>>
>>43487897
Im not talking about kickstarter/greenlight, im talking Triple A studios like EA, Ubisosft and the such.
>>
>>43467204
I'm an AMDfag too and you'd think they'd optimize for a CPUs from a company with ~20% market share. That's a fucking lot of people.
>>
I really just want another Black Powder total war
>>
>>43468092
Isn't a different team then the historical total war lads?
>>
>>43483752
It's bankrupt Sega and Jews Workshop

Why are people surprised?
>>
>>43488831
Jews would make better wargames with more unique things.

This is milquetoast Brits.
>>
>>43488831
>>43488948
I would be highly surprised if this wasn't entirely Sega's decision. They are both incompetent at making vidya worth a damn most of the time while also being Japanese, which means hilariously rigid and inflexible decision-making coupled with being seemingly unable to tell when they're pissing off their audience.
>>
>>43473581
I'm a big fan of TW and I stopped buying their games on release after Empire.

It was a complete shitshow even for a total war release and I've played since the days of retarded warpig / dog brokenness of rome 1.
>>
>>43490222
You're right. Look at every game since Med 2 (which was already well along in development when Sega bought CA)

It's been DLC shitfest one after another. The most painful part was the free shilling Rome 2 got from britkek games media and all the "realer than real" facial animation hype.
>>
>>43487580
Hello GW.
>>
>>43487761
But they didn't get wiped out. Did you even read the book?
>>
>>43493049
>becomes order daemons
>guys they wasn't wiped.
>>
>>43488652
I wouldn´t know, although Rome 2 had surely a different team due to its historical theme (historians and the such), i don´t think they would change its programming people just on behalf of a different theme.

And even then,t his is not a specific company trend, its a market-wide trend of doing underdeveloped games.
>>
File: ignore v.png (310 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
ignore v.png
310 KB, 1304x892
Not /tg/. Mods ban off-topic stuff now, so, I guess enjoy your 24 hr ban?

>>43467258
>>43467367
FUCK SAKE Why won't people FUCKING READ?

They're doing 3 games. 5 factions each. The 3 games are all STANDALONE games. However, if you buy all 3, they combine into one big game.

Essentially, they're not going to make a mistake with Empire again.
>>
>>43487761
>>43493049
>>43493496
Lizardmen were already leaving by the time the Skaven attacked. There is a reason they didn't bother trying to fight with their main forces. You should also read it, it wasn't just Pestilins, it was also Skyre and Eshin. Eshin assassinated many Slann until Chakax took 3 out on his own and Oxytol took out 1.

They also used brand new plagues to poison the Lizardmen created by Verminlords. They also triggered the Anti-Chaos Wards, being children of Chaos themselves, but they weren't affected by it bar temp blindness. The problem was, ALL the wards were activated at once, overloading the Slann who maintained them ever while asleep. KOing them.

Yes, Lizardmen were dues ex machina'd into 'losing', but they didn't lose. They left. They survived End Times as they weren't there to be consumed.
>>
>>43494960
So what, noble seraphon?
>>
>>43491299
Its hilarious because if so Sega has ruined CA's rep and just does not give a fuck its a cash cow they gon mild dat boii dry
>>
>>43494960
You're mistaking a pair of things:
No slann was killed on screen or off screen by assassins as far as we know, the slann who die on screen are the half dozen at the hand of plague monks at tlaxtlan, lord hua hua killed by a plaguelord at the city of mists, the rest explode when scrying in the magic currents or fighting off the moon the second time.
The slann passed out to stop the first moonquakes.

Apart from there the whole end times was severely biased towards the enemies
>and the big bads do this
>and then this
>and the good guys wait or die
>but lets return to what the bads do: This and that and all of these too
>oh shoot, I forgot about the elves, they fuck up everything they do and everyone they come near to
It was like seeing a chess game with one side moving twice the times and the other moving soldiers only.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.