[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magical Realm Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1368817205301s.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1368817205301s.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
Tell me of the most memorable magical realms you have traversed, /tg/.

I personally had to deal with a few traps too many in my most recent venture. And not the ones you find in a dungeon.
>>
File: image.png (242 KB, 1324x1924) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242 KB, 1324x1924
>>43466400
>had to deal with a few traps too many in my most recent venture. And not the ones you find in a dungeon.
Elaborate
>>
>>43467081
>Elaborate

Basically the GM made it so pretty much every "female" without tits prob had a dick down there. No explanation just... it loomed over the setting. I dunno.
>>
>>43466400
Send them my way, I could use a few more delicious traps for my sex dungeon.
>>
>>43466400
Last campaign I did one of my players decided to play a minotaur. I said sure. I already knew he was one of "those special snowflakes" that only want to play weird characters and shit that has no place in anything sane.
So, to prove my point, he made a luchadore. He was a grappling minotaur. Welp. Worst part? I allowed him to use BoEF stuff to try and impress/intimidate every single NPC by literally flexing in front of them and showing off in a "bully" manner. Har de fucking har.

The game goes on and lo-and-behold, they find an impromptu ally in a young blue dragonling, a FEMALE one. She had a huge hoard of gold so he simply started flexing his "assets" and welp, he rolled so well I caved in.

>mfw some years later the world will be populated by electric blue minotaurs and I am fine with that...
>>
>>43467613
i don't feel like that is very magical realm

i guess if he refused a fade to black.
>>
>>43467813
Did I mention he was intent on using Book of Erotic Fantasy stuff?
He went into disgraceful detail of how their procreation would work... It's not that much of a magical realm, I admit, its still the closest in our groups.
>>
>>43467910
yes that makes it much worse
congrats
>>
The group forced my kobold paladin to marry a human princess. I didn't like the idea but figured she could just have a human lover and kids and it would simply be a convenience marriage. Then the DM ruled that kobolds can breed with humans (albeit with difficulty) because of their dragonic lineage. Overall an uncomfortable situation that they all loved and I didn't like.

In a different game, a weird /ss/ relationship with an orc technically out of necessity. Again something I got roped along for.
>>
The GM took us to a magical realm
highlights
necrophilia, bestiality, rape, femdom, and various other horrifying shit

we went to "not russia" rulled by "not catherine the great".
"catherine" in this setting was an insane horse fucking necromancer and also a femdom heavily into bondage. and she ruled a russian state high in paranoia currently in a magical cold war with their neighbors "not U.S."
we met "not baba yaga" and "not rasputin"

he wanted us to side with the not U.S. and he thought we would up and change sides with more horrifying magical realm shit was added.
it got pretty horrifying, think alice in wonderland was written by the brothers grimm and edited by /d/.
we eventually ended up killing the U.S. with a "not nuke" and proceeded to kill off all the nobility we became disgusted with.
we kept baba yaga despite how horrifying her sexual urges were just to keep the war machine that was her house of ill repute.
lived in a house boat that had the legs of a frog... as well as some of the other unneeded parts that baba yaga tended to lovingly. think reverse vore. and that was the front door, she would spend all day just entering the house and exiting it for literally and figuratively shits and giggles
>>
File: CANTRESIST.png (61 KB, 209x198) Image search: [Google]
CANTRESIST.png
61 KB, 209x198
>>43467910
>kobold paladin impregnating a virgin princess

Impregnation is my magical realm, but I've never thought about doing anything with it in a tabletop game. ERPing just sounds very awkward and i'm way too autistic for that
>>
>>43468308
>In a different game, a weird /ss/ relationship with an orc technically out of necessity. Again something I got roped along for.
Details, Orc shota or were you the shota?
>>
>>43468390
Well she wasn't a virgin, and there wasn't much ERP to it. Eventually after continual prodding by the players there was the decision between the two characters to try to have a kid which was basically "Well, we've been married for two years, should we just have a kid and get it over with?"

Beyond the DM asking which person would take the lead each time and some joking innuendo at my character's expense, all that was described was awkward attempts to "try to conceive against the odds" mainly due to physiological and size differences. The only actual roleplaying was the before and after scenes in bed. I just tried to power through it and give the others what they wanted so we could move on to the rest of the game.
>>
>>43468854

It started out as a mundane village game initially, but a pretty interesting twist occurred when a great deluge began. Fortunately the orc character was a refugee, but a competent sailor and shipwright, so the game turned into Kon-tiki with us on a voyaging raft trying to survive a flooding world and find somewhere to live. The /ss/ component came about as something of a realistic necessity because to our characters knowledge they were the only survivors of the deluge, so had a responsibility or at least a vested interest to reproduce. It wasn't even intentional /ss/, our two characters just happened to be the only mammalian land-dwelling humanoids. The orc character was the adult woman, my human character was the boy. At the start of the deluge and their striking out, our characters were 25 and 10 respectively. She had the skills as a voyaging sailor, my character was the son of a fisherman where I'd just wanted to play a kid and have an easygoing time in a mundane village game. The other characters were a goblin pirate, and a mermaid whose motivation was to follow and taunt us and talk out our assured doom.

So yeah, after some years at sea as a completely normal and non-magical realm game without ever seeing anyone or anything and just having ocean adventures, the realistic concern of repopulating came up. Overall the situation and circumstances made sense to me, but it still ended up being pretty far into the magical realm, and the game shifted from adventurers to settlers. To be fair it wasn't completely ungrounded magical realm, since we later found out that any other people who survived were pretty much on the other side of the planet. So while we weren't literally the last two land-based humanoids capable of repopulating in existence, we actually were the only two on the hemisphere we were on. That is, barring underground people who just sealed themselves off when the deluge happened but they may as well have been on another planet at that point.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.