[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 40KGeneral.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
40KGeneral.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

FAQ’s
http://www.blacklibrary.com/faqs-and-errata.html

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

Remove the /pol/ cock edition
>>
should i put fusion blasters in my stealth suit teams?
>>
File: i-fixed-the-title-image.jpg (117 KB, 612x495) Image search: [Google]
i-fixed-the-title-image.jpg
117 KB, 612x495
>>43463964
beat me to it
>>
>>43463990
Depends.

How much melta do you otherwise have? How much armour do you generally face? What do you want your stealth teams to be doing?

I generally take them, because I face a lot of 2+ saves and vehicles. But if you face a lot of hordes, that burst cannon is worth more, for less points.

Hell, I would almost prefer burst cannon to fusion gun against even MEQ spam.
>>
>>43464074
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARHAMMER-40K-SPACE-MARINE-IRON-HAND-FATHER-OOP-VERY-RARE-/191727474177?hash=item2ca3d91601:g:v6wAAOSwAYtWM7hf

$26 Iron Father. I have one but would you?
>>
>>43464126
did not mean to link the previous post.
>>
>>43464126
Model doesn't look that great desu.

I wouldn't. Unless you are a collector.
>>
Still need some help with my friend's KDK 1000 pt army. He sent back he warband bundle for two gorepacks which I guess was one gorepack too many.

Thanks to the anon who made the list but the only critique I got on it was that it was shit, no suggestions.

Slaughtercult

Chaos Lord - Bike/Powerfist - 120

8 Chaos Space Marines - 130 + Chaos Rhino - 35

8 Chaos Space Marines - 130 + Chaos Rhino - 35

5 Possessed - 150

Gorepack:

3 Chaos Bikers - 76

3 Chaos Bikers - 76

3 Chaos Bikers - 76

5 Flesh Hounds - 80

5 Flesh Hounds - 80

Total: 988

Someone said he could drop another unit of bikes and change the loadout for the other choices but never gave anything specific.

Again I will ask how this will compare to my 1000pt Dark Angel bike list? What does KDK bring that DA don't?

With the list as is he could get to almost 1250 by adding all his Bikes and Hounds in. (1224).

Will he be able to deal with fliers or bring his own?

Our endgame is to get to 1500, at which time I will be bringing 3 flyers and our tyranid friend will have two Tyrants.

The Necrons have two of those cresent fliers and a Necropolis. (Monolith?)

I know my Ultramarine Friend has one flier at 1500.

He is already pissy about having to send back the first box. I may actually buy his Rhinos or something just to keep him together.
>>
>>43464182
I've got no list advice, I just have to say that the idea of red hot lesbian bike on bike action is glorious.
>>
okay so I just sold something on ebay and got an email from paypal saying I had to upgrade to a business account to receive the money.

It then links me to a page where I have to sign up as a business on ebay.

Do I actually have to do all this shit to receive my money even though I'm not a business?

Seem's stupid that ebay lets me sell something as a normal user when I can only receive the money if I register as a business.
>>
Considering getting two Stormtalons for my White Scars to bring them to 1500p.

Currently own a chapter master, librarian, 5-man cc command squad, 3 5-man bike squads with additional attack bike, two land speeders typhoon.
>>
>>43464244
Go for it. Nothing slower than 12".
>>
File: RWSS.png (877 KB, 654x1498) Image search: [Google]
RWSS.png
877 KB, 654x1498
>>43464211

I actually came here and got great advice on my list, have only ordered about half the models though.

Since him and I are the newest (I played back in 5e but never that many games and with tyranid) we will be playing each other the most while our more experienced friends coach.

If he loses too much he may get discouraged but just from what I have read in the codex my list is pretty damn good.

HQ: Interrogator-Chaplain - Warbike/Mace of Redemption - 160

3 Bike - 2 Melta/Combi-Melta/Melta Bomb - 110

3 Bike - 2 Grav/Combi-Grav/Melta Bomb - 120

Landspeeder w/ Heavy Bolter and Assault Cannon - 70

6 Ravenwing Command Squad - Apothecary/Champion/Ravenwing Banner/Grenade Launcher - 295

3 Ravenwing Land Speeders - Double bolters - 165

Ravenwing Darkshroud - 80

For 1500 I am bringing the formation in the picture.
>>
>>43464244
And don't forget the Stormraven, so you can build the Adeptus Astartes bullshit wing. That shit is cash.
>>
File: 1440283299815.jpg (97 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
1440283299815.jpg
97 KB, 391x366
>>43464258

You are going to anallykekrapefuck that KDK list.
>>
>>43464244
Consider bundling the land speeders and storm talons into the Raptor Wing formation. Rerolling armour pen is pretty good.
>>
What was the first reaction when GW unleashed to the world the latest Eldar Codex?
>>
>>43464182
If all those units have no upgrades it's gonna suck massively.

KDK wargear is, for the most part, the same shit all marines get, so you should know he needs some melta in there to deal with vehichles.

Might be worth adding 2 more marines to each squad just to get an extra special weapon in each.

Melta's pretty good on bikes too because they are pretty fast.

Slaughtercult is also hard at 1k points where a 150 point tax is like 15% of your army and all you get in return is 5 MEQ wounds that will die before they can do literally anything.

I wouldn't bother with the slaughtercult as the smaller it is, the shitter it gets as the extra bonus you get from the blood tithe table only applies to the formation itself, not the detatchment (I'm pretty sure, but check the rules for this).
>>
>>43464182
To bring a hell drake you need a Khorne's Bloodstorm formation. Without any update this is the cheapest you can get.

5 raptors - 105

5 raptors - 105

5 Warp Talons - 180

Heldrake - 170

Total: 560

By removing one units of bikes he can fit it in if you guys all have hardons for fliers.

Tell your friend to read his codex and determine what gear is best to bring for what he is facing.

If he is too dumb to do that just fill in points with fleshhounds so he can table more models.
>>
>>43464182
get some wargear on everything, lots of bodies is nice but a single dreadnought will run through you

meltagun and combi melta for marines, double melta for bikes, something nice for the chaos lord. get the possessed a rhino as well.

try this list
>slaughtercult
>chaos lord, fist, sigil of corruption, bike 145
>5 possessed 180
>8 marines, rhino, 1 melta, champ with melta bombs and combi melta 190
>8 marines, rhino, 1 melta, champ with melta bombs and combi melta 190

>gorepack
>3 bikers, 2 meltas 106
>3 bikers, 2 meltas 106
>5 hounds 80
>>
>>43464050
Why the chicken?
>>
File: 1378176278649.gif (982 KB, 218x162) Image search: [Google]
1378176278649.gif
982 KB, 218x162
>>43464400
>Waah WG OP now
It was only later they learned.
>>
File: tys 2nd box.jpg (49 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
tys 2nd box.jpg
49 KB, 600x620
>>43464421

Thank you for the advice.

Should he just make a normal CAD?

As I said he now has two of the gorepack bundles on the way.
>>
>>43464455
Its some epik /pol/ meme that some russian fag used against one of our resident autists. It's dumb.
>>
>>43464447

Thanks

So meltas all the way, got it.

I know with all my vehicles he will probably need them.

What would I run if not a Slaughtercult as suggested >>43464421

Do you agree I should put both squads of CSM to 10?
>>
>>43464421
>>43464435
>>43464182
I'd suggest just going CAD instead of the decurion but still bringing a Gorepack or 2.

He'll need a helldrake if he wants to beat your fliers (which with a hades autocannon will do quite well) but spending like 300 points on possessed and warptalons to get the formation bonuses is pretty pointless.

Maybe even go vanilla CSM CAD so you can get Kharn or a proper Juggerlord as well as better HS stuff.

If he wants to keep within the KDK decurion though just tell him to get a soulgrinder or 2.
>>
Is it worth it to deal with Ebay if I'm only interested in the Terminators and the random SM bits in the DV box? My local shop is lousy with the things, and I could have one home in about 20 minutes if I wanted.
>>
File: shitty phone pic.jpg (493 KB, 972x1296) Image search: [Google]
shitty phone pic.jpg
493 KB, 972x1296
wtf is this thing? the instructions say to put it on 25mm base but nowhere does it say what the fuck is actually is
>>
Is it ok to present yourself in your local store with minatures bought from somewhere else?
>>
>>43464736

Homing Beacon. It doesn't really have a purpose beyond and it is not reflected in the rules.
>>
>>43464251
Exactly my thought when building this army. Gotta go fast.

>>43464276
Stormraven would be great to boost it to 2000p, but I was also considering the FW Xiphon.

>>43464293
That one is fantastic. I can add the speeders and storm talon to that and keep a fast attack slot open for a Xiphon.
>>
>>43464742

Of course.

However if you are going to be playing at the store the polite thing to do is help support them.

You don't have to buy every model but every once in a while.

I personally buy most of my models offline but 80% of my paints I get at the local GW.

We both know Citadel paints are a ripoff.

Also I do not bring up how I got my models if he is trying to make a sale.
>>
Where I can the bit with Shadowsun humiliating and killing the Chapter Master of the Raven Guard?
>>
>>43464742
>>43464855

What this guy said. My LGS owner is real laid back about 40k because he gets all of his income from the MTG fags who buy all of his magic shipments the day they come in, so he doesn't mind me playing on his table with my ebay Orks. That said I still try and buy at least half of my stuff and all of my paint/ modelling supplies from him.

Once my army was started and playable I pretty much decided I would just buy overpriced stuff at GW prices and expand slowly. Ebay was necessary for getting my core Army though. Anybody should understand that.
>>
>>43464855
They're a ripoff but they don't suck, just overpriced.

GW primer is amazing though, yeah it's 20 bucks but I've applied that thing while it was snowing and when it was insanely humid and dries insanely quickly.
>>
>>43464182
Just take two gore packs. Outfit them with 2 meltas in each bike squad
>>
>>43464855
the prices for citadel paints is high but the quality is good. i use them more then vallejo but don't tell /wip/ or they might throw a fit
>>
>>43464934
Don't mention that here. All the Imperial faggots are butt hurt as FUCK and they spend their time circle jerking over the Tau's demise.

They're to ass hurt to realize the Imperium would never send enough resources to crush the Tau.
>>
>>43465034
Or, more specifically, GW would never kill off the Tau.
>>
File: 1438389889369.png (179 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1438389889369.png
179 KB, 540x304
As someone who knows jackshit about either, are Warhammer and 40k in the same universe?
>>
>>43465034
I love Raven Guard and I don't have an issue with it.

I'm just happy that Shrikey is finally chapter master. Instead of Michael Mc Barelyexists.
>>
>>43465085
no
>>
>>43465085
Nope. Used to be but GW put a stop to it.
>>
>>43464764
oh in that case i'm going to use it as base decoration for one of my bigger suits.

thanks
>>
>>43464855
>You don't have to buy every model but every once in a while.
One thing to keep in mind is to actually BUY the models. My FLGS owner was complaining to me about this one guy who gets everything online and only ever gets things from the store using prize store credit he won in tournaments.
>>
>>43465034
I don't really have a problem with that...what I have a problem with is all the artwork of her with guns akimbo....and not shooting anyone with them.

There's that one where she's stomping a Space Marine into the ground, and all I could think was, "That's a cool pose and all, but why isn't she melting a hole in that dude's chest large enough to drive a rhino through?" Tau are shooty....use yer damn shootas.
>>
>>43465085
yes and no. old fluff said they were separate universes that crossed over a lot, hench daemons or bolters showing up in whfb. whfb was a planet trapped in the warp of 40k and 40k was in a wizard's ball on a shelf in whfb. there was a keeper of secrets that couldn't remember if she was from whfb stuck in 40k or from 40k stuck in whfb

current fluff says no and idk about age of sigmar but probably no as well

>>43465148
gotta get those action shots and tau are known to do live reports on the battlefield.
>>
So I just tried some of the new Tau formations.

The retaliation cadre (ALL THE SUITS DEEP STRIKING) is fun, and adds a bit of oomph to your alpha strike as Tau, and grants some much needed mobility to broadsides. Deep striking broadsides, however, is fucking retarded from a fluff standpoint, but that's a point for another discussion.

The optimised stealth cadre was... Dumb. We tried another battle of me taking three formations of them, against twice the points in various types, a lot of it marines with their free transports. We wanted to see how this would work.

This shit, is the most dumb, overpowered, piece of shit formation in the game. No, being tough to kill isn't broken. Getting +1 bs or WSand guaranteed 6" run? Bitch please, I can make jet pack jumps with IGNORES COVER and +1 bs.

And Your wave serpents won't live through even a single shooting phase of these guys aiming their guns at them.

This right here, is the only thing wrong with the new Tau book. Everything else is cool, grants some decent buffs, mostly circumstantial in benefit, but this thing is retarded. What the fucking hell. I cant ever justify actually using this formation unless I intend to stomp on some WAAC faggot, but I'd probably still feel bad about using it. Shit man, this feels worse than actually straight up cheating.

Can someone give me some more reasonable rules to this formation? Like, rewrite the rules given, not add or remove anything. I want to come with something else to show my group that I can use instead. I love stealth suits, always have, and I want to use the hunter cadre meta formation, but that means I practically have to take the stealth cadre if I want to feel the amount of stealth suits I want. Please help /tg/. Give me some reasonable rules for this formation.
>>
>>43465081
Well with Tyranids, random Daemon incursion, Ork whaaags, and Abbadon's crusade it's not really outrageous at all.

The entire story with the Empire is they're incompetent and they're too many enemies to deal with them appropriately.

Sending forces large enough to crush the Tau would be better served stopping 4 other enemies. If a world is taken over by Chaos it becomes tainted, if the Orks take the planet they will rip apart and loot the world, and Nids drain it to the core. Tau operate most like the Imperium and any world taken back from them won't be crippled and ruined.

If the Imperium did send a large force it would be an insanely incompetent move considering the entire situation.
>>
>>43465293
No stop being a pussy.

Keep it and only whip it out against the resident cheese monger when you have to.
>>
>>43465148
Here's a secret: most Tau fans don't like Shadowsun. Shadowsun hated Farsight and the vast majority of Tau fans like Farsight.

Most people here are attacking a ghost: fans of Shadowsun.
>>
>>43465293
Since Wall of Mirrors is a declared ability it honestly reads like they forgot to put a limitation on how many times it could be used. Once per Ghostkeel model or even one per game period would be a lot more balanced.

That said, do remember that it cannot be used for interceptor or overwatch fire, as it has to be declared during your the shooting phase on your turn and only lasts until the end of the turn. Hardly matters, but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to overlook this and treat it as a passive ability that's on all the time when that's not actually true.
>>
>>43465400
It is once per game. Read harder, it's in there somewhere
>>
>>43465293
Just don't use the rules for the formation if you don't want to. If you really want to pick and choose then get rid of the "always attacks on rear armour" first.
>>
Could someone post a pdf or whatever of the Kauyon book?

I would really appreciate it, I wasn't here for the last while and only heard that people had access to it recently. Was about to buy it actually.

Want to see if it's worth it.
>>
>>43465458
^ check the OP
>>
>>43465298
>If the Imperium did send a large force it would be an insanely incompetent move considering the entire situation.
At this point it's a matter of honor. They killed the Chapter Master of a First Founding chapter, and would have killed King Tybalt if not for the selfless sacrifice of the Obsidian Knight. Sure, it might not be the smartest move they could make, but sense when as humanity been good at not holding a grudge?

>>43465426
I think it was definitely supposed to be, but the writer brain farted and left it out. RAW you can use it every shooting phase (and why wouldn't you) and since taking three Ghostkeels with Target Locks isn't really that expensive that makes them BS5 Ignore Cover auto-ing rear armor. You almost don't even need the main gun against vehicles half the time since that TL Fusion Gun is going to pop them in the ass anyway.
>>
>>43465426
Huh?
If it said once per game people wouldn't have a problem with it
Honestly it should be like a 2d6 move before shooting and something to improve cover if they're close to each other
>>
>>43465426
No, that's the innate ghostkeel ability that forces snapfire. Which is actually fine. The problem is the ignores cover, bonus ballistic skill (which gives a full unit BS5) and the always hit rear armour regardless of facing. That is stupid beyond all reason, and FAR too many rules for one formation
>>
>>43465426
No, it's not. You can use it each shooting phase.

The Ghostkeel's forced snap shooting ability is once per game however.
>>
>>43465468
Ah right I didn't see it had been added cheers!
>>
>>43465490
>>43465491
Also, bear in mind that's once per game per model, not per unit. A unit of three can use it three times, provided a model that does not die before getting a chance to use it.
>>
>>43465087
Yeah another Raven fag here. Based Shrike deserved a promotion.
>>
>>43465537
Maybe now he will actually get artificer armour.
>>
>>43465490
Ah yes this is what I thought that was: >>43465426
>>
>>43465293
>Deep striking broadsides, however, is fucking retarded from a fluff standpoint, but that's a point for another discussion.
The flavor text has something about disposable jet thingies that the XV88s shed after landing, kind of like a cross between a grav-chute and a drop pod. It would be cool to see someone model something like that. That said, they're also relentless, and a one time jetpack doesn't account for that.

If you're not using the OSC what other formations would you build a list for using the Retaliation Cadre with? Seems like you need homing beacons somewhere, but maybe not? Firebase Cadre also might be helpful since you usually want more than one unit of Broadsides in any list (the new Firebase Cadre in the book is MUCH worse than the old formation, though).
>>
>>43465474
Abaddon has committed far greater crimes and ball blows
>>
>>43465293
>Deep striking broadsides, however, is fucking retarded from a fluff standpoint
The formation fluff does explain it as them being dispatched from a low-flying Orca and equipped with grav-chites to cushion the impact. It's liek how the BA getting deepstriking Landraiders was supposed to represent them getting airlifted onto the battlefield with Thunderhawk transports, rather than a Landraider being dropped from low orbit.

As for the Stealth Cadre, I think since fluff-wise they're suppsoed to network their stealth fields to create illusionary copies to throw off their foe, it would make more sense if the special ruled allowed to you do a Warp Spider flickerjump style movement when shot or assualted (ie. move 2d6 before the weapon- or charge range is measured) if all the units were within 6'' of another unit in the formation, representing the suits not actually being quite where the enemy thought they would be and using the confusion to redeploys. Although considering how annoying Warp Spiders are that might still be considered OP.

>>43465298
Yeah. If the Imperium could easily wipe the Tau out, they would've done it a long time ago. In the current endpoint of the fluff they do have a second Damocles Gulf Crusade of not inconsiderable size (with thousands of regiments, one entire Titan Legion, two first founding Chapters and smaller strike forces from multiple other chapters), but since they still have to deal with Nids, Chaos, Orks and a thousand other threats at the same time, they only have so muchh resources to send to fight the Tau and thus can't just steamroll them with endless forces.
>>
>>43464742
Yeah if it's GW. There not a local business so you don't have to give much of a toss about supporting the store.
>>
>>43465592
>(the new Firebase Cadre in the book is MUCH worse than the old formation, though).
The ironic part is that the new firebase cadre is fluffy and GOOD. That is how formations should be, along with the retaliation cadre. Not those "hurr, here have 10 special rules that makes your models worth twice their points at least."
>>
>>43465034

What morons like you fail to realize is that every reason you hate the Imperium applies even more so to the Tau, since they do exactly what the Imperium does, with even less reason to be doing so.

Oh, too much Imperial love from GW? Tau has gotten even more love.

Oh, Imperials too OP? LOOK AT THIS CURRENT CONVERSATION AND WHAT SHADOWSUN DOES.
>>
>>43465592
The new Firebase Cadre doesn't require two max squads of XV88s
>>
>>43465368
Dislike might be a bit too strong word. Shadowsun doesn't really have that much characterization, so there isn't really much about her to dislike. She's the Tau Commander special character who isn't Farsight, and has a cool prototype stealth suit. That's about it.

Farsight is definitely cooler, and a much more interesting character.
>>
>>43465685
>A random inquisition member appears

Why hello Mr. Inquisition. How's the whole exploding entire systems because "muh Chaos" thing going? Have you finished executing every member that fought along side the GK in their last battle yet or is that on the docket for next week?
>>
>>43465592
i fiddled around with battlesribe and i would use the hunter cadre with two stealthsuit teams with beacons, XV88s, 3 10-man strike teams, 2 5-man patfinder squads. fit the crisis suits as you want
>>
>>43465795

It's like you really don't know anything about Imperial lore.
>>
>>43464764
It's beyond belief that while FW get portable turrets, stealth suits can't have like portable homing beacons they can deploy on the board, or something similar. Maybe just reduce the scatter by D6 or have it work just once (unit arriving from reserves via deep strike can opt to use the beacon and is just placed withing 6" of it). Or give it stats so it can be destroyed. Having a permanent homing beacon you can't get rid of might be a bit too powerful.
>>
>>43465808
Everything I pointed out is actual Imperial Lore.
>>
>>43465817
you know that a stealth suit shas'ui can get a homing beacon yes? that bit is just that, like how you can model combat familiars but have to remove the model if they get in the way
>>
>>43463964
Go home, Carnac
>>
>>43465869
We don't have to explain why you're autistic if you're a Taufaggot, anon.
>>
>>43466035
Christ come up with a better insult than that you fucking dip.
>>
>>43466046
>your apathy towards my sheer undiluted autism triggers me
Of course it does, anon.
>>
>>43465685
>it's okay to hate xenos
>BUT NOT MUH IMPERIUM! Stahp it or I'll cry and tell mommy and daddy!
>>
>>43466080
You'll notice that nobody hates Crons or Orks.
I wonder why that could be.
>>
Does a model get a cover save if it's hit with a weapon that doesn't need line of sight?
>>
>>43465878
Yes, but it's not a separate model, it's just wargear. I doubt you're meant to have it as just a reminder that the dude has a homing beacon.

SM terminators come with a beacon terrain piece that serves no purpose (the sergeant can't buy any beacon or homer).
>>
>>43466111
Unless the weapon has Ignores Cover, yes.
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 1242x2208
>>43466076
Not same guy. You just type like an autist.
>>
>>43466111

Depends. Some stuff hits from the center of a blast template outwards so that may affect cover.
>>
>>43465668
Don't get me wrong, I like the change. It's still a formation of units that you want more of in almost any Tau army with some nice bonuses without any tax. Not having to focus fire to gain the benefits has real utility though, so it's unquestionably a nerf.
>>43465708
So? When on earth are you even not going to want to run three in a unit? Broadsides really aren't that hard to kill, and a single model isn't going to have the firepower saturation to do what you're taking it for.

Also, if anyone thinks the current Hunter Contingent is OP I suggest you check out the game Frontline Gaming played on Twitch last night. Reece's Raven Guard (yes, Raven Guard) completely shit stomped it. It turns out taking a ton of units that can deep strike charge on the first turn is really hard for Tau to deal with, even with interceptors and supporting fire (the Skyhammer Devastators that basically automatically deny overwatch certainly helped).
>>43466111
Might be weird for a vehicle, but if it's anything else and it would normally have a cover save then yeah, I think so. I don't know if intervening models would grant cover saves against barrage, but being inside terrain would no matter what.
>>
>>43466144
>Insulting multiple pathetic people
>must be autistic

Your logic is impeccable.
>>
>>43465869

Inquisitors don't just randomly blow up entire sectors. They do one planet at a time. And hesitantly, at that. One Inquisitor called an exterminatus, then cancelled the order to try to save the planet instead. When the planet was blown up anyway because his astropath had a vengeance wish and wanted the planet blown up anyway so she sent the command through space anyway, the Inquisitor was branded a radical and is chased down to this day.

They also don't execute every single person they encounter. GK operations often end in just memory wipes. And sometimes not even that, if the participant has enough power and refuses it.

You don't know anything about Imperial lore other than what you hear on /tg/. Meanwhile, Tau has just as shitty lore, on par with the hyperbole you attempt to pin on Imperials. This isn't even Imperialfag vs. Taufag, this is you being a stupid faggot and bringing up Imperials while defending just as, if not more blatant Taufaggotry.
>>
>>43466131
a combat familiar is also wargear
>>
>>43466204
>N- no you!

Uh huh...
>>
>>43466204
No, you're just a troll.
>>
>>43466111
>>43466169
Actually, yes, this anon has it correct. Barrage/blast weapons count as coming from the center of where the template lands, so you'd need cover between there and the model making the save if you're not inside terrain. Vehicles would need to be partially obscured, which is always a pain in the ass to make a judgement on.
>>
File: 1429499846793.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429499846793.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>43466244
I notice you failed to put up any sort of denial.

Are we feeling like anon hit a little too close to the mark?

>>43466258
>pic related
>>
>>43466289
only barrage, not blast
>>
>>43466295
>N- no you!!!

>Oh shit oh shit damage control DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>43466312
Right, I meant blast weapons that are also barrage, bad wording on my part.

Are there any barrage weapons that aren't blast? I would think not since the rules wouldn't make any sense.
>>
>>43466324
>I-I have to imply he's autistic harder! Shit, what do I do?
>I'll say he's desperate! Yeah, that'll work!

No, anon. Only you feel desperation.
>>
>>43466324
Don't even know who is who anymore, but you are all equally stupid
>>
>>43466357
N- NO YOU!!! WHY WONT HE LISTEN???

Seriously all of your replies have been "no u" in one shape or another.

>>43466369
You are right. I'm done.
>>
>>43466240
And doesn't have a separate mode, base or stats. You just make two extra hits at S4 AP-.
>>
>>43466385
>Why won't he listen?
I dunno, anon. Seems like you were listening pretty well to get that triggered.
>>
>>43466393
and a homing beacon lets friendly deepstrikers within 6" of the model equipped with it not scatter. i know these things but your point is non existent.
>>
Threadly reminder that sisterfags are lying scum. Don't believe anything they say.
>>
>>43466231
>The inquisition are caring individuals who don't want to blam everything.

What the fuck are you on about? Does warp dust actually exist, because that's the only way anyone would truly believe this horse shit.

The fact that entire systems are destroyed in the first place with only one section of the Empire making the decision is horrible in the first place. Checks and balances are a thing.

>b-but they're careful!

Well I'm glad, God forbid the inquisition was a bunch of sadistic individuals who only cared about wiping Heretics and Xenos off the face of the Galaxy, there would be a real problem then.

Even in the fucking wikia is states

>They feel it is better for the countless servants of the Emperor to be sacrificed than to let a a SINGLE heretic escape their Wraith to endanger more lives

And this is just one sector of the rotten apple called the Imperium.
>>
>>43466466
Fuck off Carnac.
>>
>>43466393
also it can be represented with a model on its own base, it just counts as being on the owners base. exactly like the beacon. cant believe you are complaining about a flavour bit
>>
>>43466490
Nope.

Truth must be known.
>>
>>43466456
...But you haven't made a point that contradicts his.

>>43466468
>You're pathetic, Imperial Sheep!
>It's not as if Daemonic incursions can't be contained by their very nature!
>The inquisition are soopar rassist against (Tau/Eldar) master race! So mean!
>Look, I cited 1d4chan! I'm cool and hip, right?
>Therefore, Space Marine players are worse than scum.
>>
>>43466519
Fuck off Carnac.
>>
>>43466468
>they feel it is better for the countless servants of the Emperor to be sacrificed than let a single heretic escape their wrath

Your daily reminder that all discussions of the morality of the Imperium's or Inquisition's actions must consider the fact that the above statement is objectively true in universe.
>>
File: brace.png (115 KB, 360x216) Image search: [Google]
brace.png
115 KB, 360x216
>>43466519
Truths?
>>
I thought Warhammer 40k was a setting where everybody (as a group) are assholes, some more openly and others more subtly, why do we have this guys arguing that their guys are the good ones?
>>
>>43466660
Dude leave it alone. It will only derail the thread.
>>
>>43466699
Because that's what assholes do.
>>
>>43466711
Carnac has his duty. We have ours.
>>
>>43466748
Or you could not fucking derail the thread into "proofs" shitposting.

Just leave it alone. Believe it or not most of people's problems with Carnac can be solved if you just bloody ignored him.
>>
>>43466774
The issue with this is that it causes me, and people like me, great pleasure when Carnac suffers.

But you're right. It would be the mature, respectful thing to do.
>>
>>43466523
I quoted the official wikia, otherwise I would have said 1d4chan

Fuck the goddamn Eldar.

I actually like Space Marines, they're not full of retarded unreasonable dumbasses. but I hate the Imperium because it used to be something magnificent and now it's just a festering wound. I actually like the Imperial Guard too, they're just dudes in a world full of super mutant bad asses and they get shit done. The Adeptus Astartes and the Imperial Guard are the only organization worth saving at this point.
>>
>Farsight cracks the Codex Astartes and writes his own codex on how to defeat the strategies and tactics of the marines.
>Thanks to this codex, Shadowsun and Farsight are always ten steps ahead of the marines
>Combined with the teachings of Puretide, Shadowsun and Farsight are more than a match for Marine commanders (at least the codex adherent ones)

So much for the genius of Girlyman. He must be rolling in his grave.
>>
>>43466845
Remember he's on public display.
>Massed pilgrims flock to Macragge to watch The Incredible Spinning Primarch.
>>
>>43466845
That's less a problem with Roboute and more a problem with the marines in fairness.
>>
>>43466699
40k morality arguments theoretically consist of taking a sane moral axis, zooming way in on the most evil part of the spectrum so that the factions that can be distinguished, and arguing about the relative position. Insane though the setting is, some factions are still more evil than others. In practice, everyone involved forgets about steps one and two because a stranger on the Internet questioned the honour of your wai- I mean faction. Which is where the "(Imperium/Tau/Eldar/Necrons) did nothing wrong" kicks in.
>>
>>43466845

Cultural marxism and being a fishy, easily breakable blue shit is one thing the Emperor does not forgive. "His own codex" kiss my ass, check in when tau will start doing manly kind of fight, not pussying out in the distance while cannibals do job for them.
>>
Would the Imperium notice it, if suddenly all the High Lord of Terra die at the same time?
>>
>>43463964
>>43464484

This user is Carnac and is confirmed for being a faggot.
>>
Hey guys why would anybody ever take Ku'gath over a regular great unclean one?
>>
>>43466919
The head of the Assassinorum asks that question every few generations. The answer has been shown to be "yes, but not before you can dig in and place Eversors around your perimeter."

Or was your question less sinister than I read it?
>>
>>43466466
>>43466490
>>43466519
What are you two going on about? The one sister who willingly fell to Chaos?
>>
>>43466882
Even then it's just the Hammers of Dorn for being such blockheads
>>
>>43466999
Just as planned.
>>
>>43466833
>Nuh-uh, I quoted a REAL wiki!
All three 40K wikis (Lexicanum, the Wikia one, and 1d4chan) are never to be trusted.

>Space Marines are not full of retarded dumbasses
No, but they're not very nice guys either.

> I hate the Imperium because it used to be something magnificent and now it's just a festering wound.
This is why everyone else likes it.

>>43466907
>some factions are still more evil than others.
The problem is that from the sane axis you mentioned, they're completely indistinguishable.

There's no way you can objectively say anyone in-setting is better than anyone else, because most of the references come from codices, which are naturally biased toward making their faction look good.

>>43466845
>Always ten steps ahead of the Marines.
Maybe, but they certainly weren't fond of all those Knights on Agrellan.
>>
>>43466919
Yes, but there are enough redundancies in place that it won't kill it entirely.
>>
>>43467014
Huh. So may I please get a reason why Carnac hates the Sisters now?
>>
>>43466999
What's the difference between willingly and unwillingly falling to chaos? Did that sister wake up one morning and go "right, this week, I'm going to fall to chaos" or something?
>>
>>43467039
For the glory of Tzeentch ofc. Three nines and one nine now?
>>
>>43466910
Actually, they did something cool in the Kauyon book. Through superior tactics and application of firepower, they routed a marine force made up of companies from 8 chapters. Hundreds of marines dies in the route and the Astra Militarum had to step in to cover the marines retreat but it was to no avail. The Tau side stepped the Astra Militarum battle lines and continued to chase after the defeated marine force.
>>
>>43467042
Willingly means you want to be a slave to darkness so you can attempt to become a daemon, unwillingly means you've gotten to much corruption and it wasn't your fault.
>>
>>43466080

>Stop hating on my forced army, the Tau fit in fine with the universe.

>Ofc they are supposed to be better then every faction, they are the good guy protagonists.

>I can't believe bow much hate the Imperium players has for tau, lol dey just mad because xenos are better

>Stop hatting xenos you butt hurt faggot!
>>
>>43467039
Because he's a piece of shit who likes to kick puppies.

>>43467042
The difference is between going "Yes, my Master!" and saying "Go fuck yourse--GARLBALRBLAR I AM EXPLODING INTO DAEMONS"
>>
>>43467042
>Knights on Agrellan.

The house got thrashed hard of Prefectia and the Obsidian Knight received a Disney death. Revenge for Voltaris!
>>
>>43466845
>the codex is an enigma machine that can be 'solved'
I'm not sure why the writers keep doing this. Similarly I'm not exactly sure why knowing the (labyrinthine and contradictory) contents will help, when space marines are masters of the telephone punch.

Then again I guess it's a given every named hero has to have some kind of one-up on a space marine faction, otherwise the fanboys just can't take them seriously.
>>
>>43467059

And those chapters were? And how many times tau got their asses kicked because sm had powerfists, shock troops and basically meele weapons? Tau are thinking they are "greater goodies" meanwhile they are ruled by oligarchy. Wow, soooo good.
>>
>>43466774
This user is carnac and his opinion can be disregarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 359x359
>>43467084
>Because he's a piece of shit who likes to kick puppies.
>MFW I just got a new puppy yesterday
>>
>>43467039
I don't hate the sisters. I hate sisterfags.

They are confirmed liars. Did you know that they edited the lexicanum and warhammer wiki with false information to push the lie that only one sister fell willingly to chaos?

Assholes.
>>
>>43467110
>Assholes.
Compared to you? Saints I say. And they just want a bone, Carnac. GW hasn't been nice to the Sisters. Let their fans have one nice thing.
>>
File: 1445772904360.jpg (3 KB, 119x120) Image search: [Google]
1445772904360.jpg
3 KB, 119x120
>>43467107

Gee Carnac-kun, you sure are a faggot-kunt
>>
File: image.png (223 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 750x1334
>>43467148
I'm not Carnac.
>>
>>43467134
I won't let them. For years they held that lie over our heads as proof that the Sisters were so "pure".

In the Khornate Knights flamewars that lie was repeated again and again, and as a veteran of those wars, I get PTSD whenever it gets mentioned.
>>
File: burden of rooster 36.png (9 KB, 364x364) Image search: [Google]
burden of rooster 36.png
9 KB, 364x364
>>43467107
See, here's the thing. I don't believe that. You can make me, though. You know what I need?
>>
>>43467176
>I won't let them. For years they held that lie over our heads as proof that the Sisters were so "pure".
They need something. At least one nice thing. It's either that or GW gives them a dating simulator where they can date and bang Sisters from different orders. Which is most likely to happen.
>>
>>43467190
What do I need to provide proof?
>>
>>43467176
So, if I say KHORNATE KNIGHTS, you'll suffer crippling emotional trauma, due to the fact that KHORNATE KNIGHTS has scarred you and makes you go ape whenever someone says KHORNATE KNIGHTS?
>>
>>43467233
A khornate knight wouldnt last long as a knight from a definition worshipping Kharneth.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 811x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 811x594
Reminder that the Tau are setting themselves for extinction. So laugh it up, Taufags. Fap to the Stormsurge, Ghostkeel, Riptide, and Supremacy Suit. Laugh and wait for the AI to turn against you. Will your anus be prepared? I don't think the Riptide brings lube.
>>
>>43467090
>tfw liked Corvin Severax and Obsidian Knight
>was going to model both in an army one day
>mfw this Tau release

GGGGGGWWWWW
>>
>>43467293
Avenge them, Anon.
>>
>>43467104
No I'm not, I'm just a user who is tired of faggots like you making this the Carnac general.

Nearly every thread now is just people posting about Carnac or some fucking retard (seriously, if you don't know who Carnac is at this point, fuck you) asking who Carnac is, which turns the thread into a fucking toxic mire of bullshit.

And if anybody DARES to point out how you have literally become just as bad as him by furiously and relentlessly shitposting until you get a reaction out of him you accuse them of being Carnac too.

And for the record, because I know people are going to go "hurr ure Carnac durr," Carnac is a fucking autist. But you have all become just as bad as him.

Man, I just want to talk about 40k. Not come back from the toilet and see that in the five minutes I have been gone there has been fifty shitposts, all of them about Carnac.
>>
>>43467020
>Yhere's no way you can objectively say anyone is better than anyone else

Of course not. But subjectively it makes for a neat thought experiment. That's why I get in those arguments, anyway. I divide the morality into three tiers. Least to most evil:

>Instinctively Evil
Orks and Tyranids. Behaviour is effectively hardcoded. Terrible, but alternatives are precluded by their biology

>Necessarily Evil
Imperium, Tau, Eldar, and some Necrons. Do unconscionable things to survive and succeed in an unconscionable galaxy. Their reasons seem good on the ground, but are clearly terrible when viewed fr9m above.

>Happily Evil
Chaos, Dark Eldar, and the rest of the Crons (Maynarkh, Destroyers, etc). "The means justify the end." Commit atrocities as bad or worse as anyone else, even though alternatives exist.
>>
>>43467290
I don't know about that.

An Alaitoc has traced the future threads of the Tau and its relation to the Eldar.

He saw bright hope unseen since before the Fall.
>>
>>43467092
>Similarly I'm not exactly sure why knowing the (labyrinthine and contradictory) contents will help, when space marines are masters of the telephone punch.
Generally, knowing how your enemy fights is very useful in devicing ways to counter them. If you know that Marines typically employ such and such tactics, you can better prepare to fight them by devicing counters for their commonly used tactics, or recognising what they are planning to do next.
Of course, it would not be foolproof because not every chapter is slavishy devoted to the codex, and even if you know the most common tactics they use, you can't prepare for every eventuality.
>>
>>43466845
>Implying he isn't healing
>Implying he wouldn't rise and unite all marines back to legions
>implying he wouldn't use superior tactical genius to teleport himself to T'au and kill all ethereals.
>>
>>43467331
who is Carnac?
>>
>>43467290
Ah, that must be Shas'O Bah'ma's suit.

>>43467331
This user is confirmed for Carnac
>>
>>43467342
I wouldn't call Maynarkh happy. But yeah.
>>
>>43467351
Thing is, even if you know Iron Mike is going to punch you in the face, there's not really anything you can do to stop it.
>>
>>43464182
You dont want to rely on ONE powerfist to kill armor.

Max the melters for your bikes and give the csm some aswell
>>
>>43467345
Alaitoc are fuckwits though, they can't prescience their way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>43467293
Obsidian Knight probably isn't dead. He fell off a cliff and they didn't recover the wreck, so narrative causality says he's still alive.
>>
>>43467345
Things change. That one Earthcaste engineer who keeps building zog off mechs builds the biggest, cheesiest battlesuit. The kicker? One of its main weapons runs on Soulstones. The stones will be broken when they're no longer fueling the battlesuit. Eldar rage in the next couple of nanoseconds.
>>
>>43467020
>There's no way you can objectively say anyone is better than anyone else

Of course not. But subjectively it makes for a fun thought experiment. That's why I get in those arguments, anyway. I divide the morality into three tiers. Least to most evil:

>Instinctively Evil
Orks and Tyranids. Evil is effectively hardcoded. Terrible, but alternatives are precluded by their biology

>Necessarily Evil
Imperium, Tau, Eldar, and some Necrons. Do unconscionable things to survive and succeed in an unconscionable galaxy. Their reasons seem good on the ground, but are clearly terrible when viewed fr9m above.

>Happily Evil
Chaos, Dark Eldar, and the rest of the Crons (Maynarkh, Destroyers, etc). "The means justify the end." Commit atrocities as bad or worse as anyone else, even though alternatives exist. Orks would belong here if they weren't Old One bioweapons. Arguably, they do anyway.
>>
>>43467413
He'll be back, piloting the next Knight model they release.
>>
>>43467345
Daily reminder that most of farseer prophecies are shit and hurt more than help.
>>
>>43467413
>He fell off a cliff

Okay, this is actually kind of hilarious.
>>
>>43467376
"Happily" was the wrong word, but I needed a single line summary to maintain the pattern, and "Willingly" implied that my second tier was unwilling in their actions.
>>
>>43467331

Just filter out Carnac.

I'm seriously contemplating filtering out "Tau" or "muhreen" or whatever buzzwords the typical shitstains on /tg/ use. This month the flavor is Taufags, but we've always had way too many CSMfags, SoBfags, and even BTfags and IGfags when it was their turn to be flavor around shitting up generals.
>>
>>43467425
>>43467342
Dammit, why did this post twice?
>>
>>43467519
Tau are the most cancerous along with their tau shitty pics.
>>
>>43467519
>just filter every word on tg except the army you like

Glad to see you're enjoying the community.
>>
File: TyranidTyrantGuard.jpg (134 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
TyranidTyrantGuard.jpg
134 KB, 873x627
How should Tyrant Guards be kitted?
With Crushing claws, Scything talons, or Bonesword&Whip.
>>
>>43467519
That's a lot of filtering anon.

And I'm pretty sure Tau is more than just a buzzword.

But I get your point. I tried filtering before but fuck me it doesn't seem to work on this phone.
>>
>>43467570
Browsing 4chan on a phone? Get a life.
>>
>>43467559
Crushing claws because they look really cool on those models. A walkrant's a subpar choice anyway, you might as well make it look good.
>>
>>43467591
Are you from /b/ or something? Fuck off.
>>
>>43467559
Scything talons look the nicest. But only if you first stick the talons on the properly meaty crab claw arms.
>>
>>43467543
>implying Tau, CSM, and SoB posts and posts talking shit or whining about to many marines are worth reading

It's like you've never been to a 30k thread and seen all the shit-eating 40k xenosfags shitting up the thread and whining about marines. IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT SYSTEM MADE TO CONTAIN THE MARINES

It's like those dipshits who whine about 40k being on /tg/.
>>
File: tyranid_hive_tyrant.jpg (83 KB, 375x394) Image search: [Google]
tyranid_hive_tyrant.jpg
83 KB, 375x394
>>43467599
Walkrants are way cooler than flyrants though.
>>
>>43467413

Kind of seems like he fell through a hole.
>>
>>43467674

Just add wings to it. You don't have to use the flying body. Go get some folded up daemon ro balrog wings or something.
>>
Want to make my own mini-dex for Oath Broken, what do you guys think of these special rules:

Barring HQ choices, universal LD of 7.

Feel no Pain (6+)

Cowards of Chaos: A unit containing at least 1 model with this rule cannot be effected by the "Fearless" or the "Zealot" special rules. In addition, they will automatically regroup when fleeing if any models in the unit gain a cover save (e.g by entering difficult terrain). If a unit composed entirely of models with this rule that is in 5+/4+ cover (before any modifications) opts to go to ground, any attacking unit firing from more than 30" loses line of sight.

Other general stuff about the army:

>No dedicated transports (Hence the coward rule)
>a bit cheaper than normal marines but only gain their 3+ save against S6 or lower after which it is reduced to a 4+. (counts as 3+ for the purpose of AP though) and lower LD.
>unique HQ will be 'Artificer' who will be a support HQ who can steal wargear of characters killed by his unit in melee.
>generally their wargear will be more potent than vanilla marines but have a chance of fucking up, a bit like orks.

What do you guys think? I feel like there's less room for it to be a big gay fandex if I'm only making like 4 profiles myself.
>>
>>43465087

Finally, a fellow RG fan not being an immense faggot over this. The amount of babby tears on this board the last week has been hilarious though. No one gave a fuck about Severax until he was dead.
>>
>>43467654
Yeah, it sucks. I get it. But if you do that, they win. I mean, there's no real win condition. /tg/ does not self-moderate anymore. But what else can you do but try to beat back the ravening hordes of faggots to return to the glory days where there was just as much shitposting?
>>
>>43467654
Oh no, 30k being about just muh-reens?
I'm sorry the Tau weren't able to steal the spot light in this setting and kill a primarch... Golly, just got to settle for a first founding chapter master instead
>>
>>43467674
only if you go the doubly cool route of bone sword+whip and scything talons

I wish footsloggers were good. Tyrant guard having less wounds than warriors do when they're like twice the size is another hard thing to swallow.
>>
>>43467734

That's because you weren't a real RG fan. You probably didn't even know who your chapter master was until you decided to google it.

I'm sure sucking GW's Tau flavored dick will get RG even better stuff. Just like how their chapter tactics were the worst in 6E, then got NERFED in 7E, then their unique formations get spread to all chapters, AND came out alongside White Scars, who got BETTER stuff from Kauyon.

Tolerating immense faggotry doesn't make you "mature" or better than anyone. It just makes you an apathetic faglord.
>>
File: Tyranid Hive Tyrant.jpg (146 KB, 512x765) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid Hive Tyrant.jpg
146 KB, 512x765
>>43467716
I don't want the wings.
The Tyrant being a monster that WALKS over it's enemies, like an alien conqueror, is what appeals in it to me. Not some flying jackass who bounces all over the map. There are lesser tyranids that can do that shit.

>>43467781
I prefer the look of a Bonesword+Whip and a Biocannon.
>>
We should just have Hiro make a /Tau/ containment board. Would literally be the bluest board.
>>
>>43467775

See, if I had filtered Tau, dipshits like this wouldn't have managed to kill a few of my brain cells. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and you're too stupid to even use proper spacing and punctuation.
>>
>>43467826
Tyrant classic, then? Fair enough.
>>
File: BA Battleforce.jpg (61 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
BA Battleforce.jpg
61 KB, 600x620
Jesus Christ what happened to battleforces? It's 4 units, only 355 points without mods, and you're not saving any money.
>>
>>43467811
Wow this was the most pathetic, spergy comment I have read on this board in a long time.

Severax was literally "who the fuck" tier, even to RG players. I would have been more careful had I known We were dealing with RG's truest and most ultimate fan. Forgot how badass you can be.
>>
>>43467893
Plus BA are shit. Icing on the cake.
>>
>>43467882
Hey, I disagree with him, but I hold a shit-ton more respect for him than I do you.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 325x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 325x355
>this thread
>MFW
Y'all need the Emperor.
>>
File: misunderstandings.png (244 KB, 597x475) Image search: [Google]
misunderstandings.png
244 KB, 597x475
>>43466833

>actually like Space Marines, they're not full of retarded unreasonable dumbasses
>Zealous monks brainwashed since childhood and kept in slavish adherence to imperial doctrine
>Reasonable

There are entire chapters who do nothing but in-fight and would rather die than receive help from xenos. The Dark Angels and Space Wolves are currently caught up in a bitter power struggle because Cunt-Face McWolf cheated and killed one of their champions in a duel. Marines are some of the most pride driven and unreasonable characters in the setting. Marines Malevolent, Black Templars, Space Wolves, Gray Knight and Iron Hands are unbelievable cunts.

Not that this makes them bad characters. If you think ANYONE in 40k is reasonable then you don't even understand a simple setting.
>>
So, you guys planned your xmas list yet? I need some bloodcrusher heads, maybe a knight titan for a chaos conversion, but i kinda wanna hold off on that since i got enough things to paint
>>
>>43467893
Remember the old IG battleforce?

Neither does GW.
>>
>>43467944
Yeah, this one's pretty bad. Trick is to wait until about 11 pm, when all the kiddies' parents tuck them into bed and we can actually talk.
>>
>>43467893
Remember how they had one decently priced tyranid battleforce then removed the Carnifex without changing the price
>>
>>43467944
>>43467976
Next one should hopefully be ok. People will get it out of their systems.
>>
File: I+cry+evertim_fac2f4_5711704.jpg (51 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
I+cry+evertim_fac2f4_5711704.jpg
51 KB, 640x800
>>43467953
>Tmw you will never be able to purchase The "Emperors Fist Tank Company" box
>>
>>43467811

Gee anon-kun, you sure showed him you weren't a whiney child.
>>
>>43467976
>>43468002
So just wait for the next update for people to whine about, wait isn't the next update plastic HH? Or Chaos Space Marines?
>>
>>43468032
Horus Heresy hopefully. People in that general are actually really cool most days.
>>
File: TheWaterIsColdAndYoureNotReady.gif (3 MB, 303x221) Image search: [Google]
TheWaterIsColdAndYoureNotReady.gif
3 MB, 303x221
>>43468004
>MFW
>>
Did purity seals exist before/during the Horus Heresy?
>>
>>43468048
Can't wait for the HH General picture artist to update the picture.
>>
>>43467696
He was standing next to an open-pit mine and when the Tau failed to damage his knight directly they blasted at the ground untill the section he was standing on broke and he fell down into the pit.
>>
>>43468083
Yeah, killed Sanguinus has one on him.
>>
>>43468109
Not in the form as post-heresy but you know, they had that type of thing. Luna Wolves had those for 100% sure
>>
>>43468032
Plastic HH will be a thing this December, and by and large people seem to be happy about it. I'm ambivalent, myself, and I won't be buying it because I don't like Contemptors, but it seems reasonable.

CSM is supposedly the next codex release, as stated multiple times on Faeit. But then again, it is Faeit.
>>
File: Horus_vs_The_Emperor.jpg (905 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
Horus_vs_The_Emperor.jpg
905 KB, 1600x1169
>>43468083
Emprah himself had one.
>>
>>43468179
Not in the form as post-heresy, probably this was something about primarchs or oath or smth
>>
File: med_gallery_79873_10492_175457.jpg (48 KB, 377x480) Image search: [Google]
med_gallery_79873_10492_175457.jpg
48 KB, 377x480
>>43467893
They're going to be doing some new boxes for formations (there's also pics of AdMech Elimination Maniple and Battle Maniple boxes). No indication on prices yet though.
>>
File: CxqMiy9.jpg (90 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
CxqMiy9.jpg
90 KB, 717x960
>yfw
>>
>>43468293
What a shitty bonus for such a fuckhuge investment.
>>
>>43468269
Cool, I've been meaning to buy the components for an Elimination Maniple. I want to try out Imperial Markerlights.

How do phosphor weapons work, anyway? Is it like a flare stuck inside the poor fucker you shoot?

>>43468293
howtorollcitadeldice.jpg
>>
File: I feel the warp overtake me.webm (211 KB, 446x374) Image search: [Google]
I feel the warp overtake me.webm
211 KB, 446x374
>>43468293
?
>>
>>43468269
Is it safe to assume it'll be more than anyone wants?
>>
>>43468293
tzeentch daemonkin confirmed? Kind of shit compare to the old skullz program though.
>>
>>43468293
At first I thought this was some sort of promotion from 20+ years ago.
Is that from this week's WD? Tzeentch Demonkin inbound?
>>
>>43468293
Wait, do you have to spend 25 euro for each of those squares?
>>
>>43468338
>>43468378
Oh god I fucking hope not.

Just give us a new fucking codex already GW you fucking pricks.
>>
>>43468392
It's GW. What do you think?
>EUR 300 for a fucking iron-on patch
>>
>>43468269
That's gonna cost $500, isn't it?
>>
>>43468401
I dunno. A new lord of change would be pretty neato.
>>
>>43468501
This is very true.
>>
>>43467542
Stay
Mad
>>
>>43468293
>tfw GW starts selling Tzeentch themed weighted dice.
>>
>>43468508
Maybe even a plastic sorcerer, if they want to really blow people's socks off.
>>
>>43468431
>€300 for €300 worth of models and a fucking iron-on patch

FTFY
>>
>>43468779
...Fair point
>>
>>43468779
>>43468799
>paying GW prices
>>
>>43468866
Sure. I don't buy recasts unless it's some massively overpriced FW thing.

It's fine if you do, though.
>>
Why is there still not a single rumor as to what's coming out the week after Betrayal at Calth? The rumor mill has been at least a couple of weeks early with (accurate) predictions up until now.
>>
>>43468923
Good question. We have no good answer.
>>
>>43468923
Generally nothing comes in late Nov or Dec, its all dataslates and reboxing, new army releases start in Jan after the holidays.
>>
help
HQ (130pts)

Renegade Command Squad (130pts) [4x Disciple w/ Autogun, Flak Armour]
Arch Demagogue [Autogun, Flak Armour, Heretek Magus, No Chaos Covenant, Refractor Field, Warlord]
Disciple w/ Command Net Vox [Lasgun]
Mortar Team [Lasgun]

+ Elites (280pts) +

Renegade Marauder Squad (140pts) [Hereteks, 6x Marauder w/ Autogun]
Marauder Chief [Autogun, Melta Bombs]
Renegade Arvus Lighter [2x Twin-linked Heavy Stubber]

Renegade Marauder Squad (140pts) [Hereteks, 6x Marauder w/ Autogun]
Marauder Chief [Autogun, Melta Bombs]
Renegade Arvus Lighter [2x Twin-linked Heavy Stubber]

+ Troops (315pts) +

Renegade Infantry Platoon (252pts)
Platoon Command Squad [Feel No Pain (6+), Krak Grenades for Squad, Militia Training, 10x Renegade w/ Autogun, Sub-flak Armour]
Heavy Stubber Team [Laspistol]
Renegade Champion [Laspistol]
Renegade Infantry Squad [Feel No Pain (6+), Krak Grenades for Squad, Militia Training, 10x Renegade w/ Autogun, Sub-flak Armour]
Renegade Infantry Squad [Feel No Pain (6+), Krak Grenades for Squad, Militia Training, 10x Renegade w/ Autogun, Sub-flak Armour]

Renegade Mutant Rabble (63pts) [15x Mutant w/ Autogun, Sub-flak Armour]
Mutant Champion [Autogun]

+Fast Attack (290pts) +

Renegade Valkyrie Squadron (290pts)
Valkyrie [2x Multiple Rocket Pods, Militia Training, Multi-laser]
Valkyrie [2x Multiple Rocket Pods, 2x Sponson-mounted Heavy Bolters, Militia Training, Multi-laser]

+ Heavy Support (375pts) +

Renegade Strike Battery (375pts) [Militia Training]
Renegade Wyvern [Heavy Bolter, Heavy Stubber]

+ Lord of War (610pts) +

Renegade Baneblade Super-heavy Tank (610pts) [4x Lascannon & 4x Twin-linked Heavy Bolter, Militia Training, Storm Bolter]
>>
>>43469064
sorry guys, tried to fit more. help with R&H list.
>>
>>43464050
>forced memes
I thought we knew better.
>>
>>43469119
>forced
Do we just call any meme we don't like "forced" now? Is that a thing?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.