[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inspiring paladins.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Paladin--The redemption.jpg (2 MB, 1136x5000) Image search: [Google]
Paladin--The redemption.jpg
2 MB, 1136x5000
Can we get some stories or art of inspiring paladins, knights, or anything else? Things in the vein of compassion, duty, and sacrifice?

Thanks.
>>
File: whatsyourexcuse.png (306 KB, 1258x678) Image search: [Google]
whatsyourexcuse.png
306 KB, 1258x678
>>
>>43463494
that's filled with blatant lies

>as a servant of the powers i enjoy the delights the warp has to offer
80% of chaos servants life a shit life, and even those who don't risk losing everything in a second.

>a galaxy that despises them for no reason save that they had the audacity not to lay down and die
the Imperium is a genocidal, tyrannical empire that exterminated countless peaceful races just because they were xenos, and still does.

>black crusades pushed back by weak sacks of flesh
Guardsmen do their part, but it's the Spehss Muhreens that save the day, as always.

>to fight for his species and for the safety of the people he loves
More like he's obliged to waste his life fighting a war for the sake of the expansion of the Imperium, carrying on a retarded, inhuman dogma that's been imposed onto him

>He holds the line
Most Guardsmen fucking run when facing truly frightening opponents.
>>
>>43464089
I think you're missing the point.
>>
>>43464105
I might do, but that post makes the Imperium look like a paradise of peace and goodness and Guardsmen humble and incorruptible champions of justice and freedom, which is simply bullshit.

As pompous and inspiring as it may be, it's out of context for 40k.
>>
>>43464188
What is propaganda
>>
>>43464206
propaganda is bullshit, exactly as i said.
>>
>>43464188
Sorry you feel that way, but it's the only material I have. Feel free to add whatever you have, then I won't have to post it ever again.
>>
>>43464233
No need to apologize, mate. Just pointing out some stuff.

Here's a good read about Paladins
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Powder_Keg_of_Justice
>>
>>43464327
Oh yeah. That's the good stuff right there.
>>
There was once a Paladin by the name of Sterling!
He became angry with the Rogue in his group for keeping secrets from him.

She lied to keep her dignity and to protect an unusual ally to the group. She was also pregnant with the child of a friend the entire party knew since they were were children.

So Sterling threaten to throw her out into the wild with dinosaurs roaming about.

The end.
>>
File: pocketwatch.png (113 KB, 1872x592) Image search: [Google]
pocketwatch.png
113 KB, 1872x592
Most related thing I have
>>
>>43465541
Here's your reply. You can leave now.
>>
>>43465974
Thank you, I appreciate it.
>>
>>43464327
Thats my kind of paladin.
>>
File: True Paladin.png (221 KB, 436x298) Image search: [Google]
True Paladin.png
221 KB, 436x298
Bumping with content
>>
>>43467690
Erfworld has a lot of good inspiration.
>>
>>43467690
Erfworld has a lot of good inspiration, I only recently discovered it and am enamored.
>>
>>43470291
To date its one of my favorite comics.
>>
File: paladin.jpg (540 KB, 1174x910) Image search: [Google]
paladin.jpg
540 KB, 1174x910
>>43463484
>>
File: Paladin played right.png (336 KB, 1231x1709) Image search: [Google]
Paladin played right.png
336 KB, 1231x1709
>>43463484
Oh I got a good one saved for a thread like this.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.