[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the only one that thinks Jews of the coast would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Image.ashx.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
I'm the only one that thinks Jews of the coast would have ruined less standard by printing enemy fetchlands instead of fetchables duals?
>>
>>43463254

You aren't the only one. Enemy fetches would be way less cancerious than the current "run 12 fetches or go home" decks.
>>
>>43463254

Next set, goyim.
>>
>>43465776
>the current "run 12 fetches or go home" decks.
Or the current "run 4 Jace, Israƫl's prodigy or go home" decks.
>>
>>43463254
I love the BG fetchland

Golgari best 2 color pairing
>>
>>43465776
>>43465883
>implying this isn't exactly what jews of the coast wanted
>>
>>43463254

>12 fetches, 4 Baby jace, 4 Ally Gideon

Go bust or go home fagboy.
>>
What bugs me the mos is that battle for zendikar lands are barely modern playable
>>
>>43467126
Current standard and modern are complete and utter cancer. Thank god the draft format is pretty enjoyable and Legacy is still available.
>>
>>43463254
You're the only one who thinks $80 baby Jace wasn't their goal all along.
>>
>>43467408
>Current standard and modern are complete and utter cancer. Thank god the draft format is pretty enjoyable and Legacy is still available.
Nice
Now people can understand that the only formats that count and are interesting are Limited and Casual
>>
>>43467408
not sure what you are smoking but modern is currently fine.
>>
File: 1265242480127.jpg (66 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
1265242480127.jpg
66 KB, 599x605
>mfw Magic players complain about how "expensive" their game is around me

Stop being babies, in Yugioh singles go over $150 all the time, decks easly go over $1000 and their competitive life is only 3 months instead of at least a year.
And Konami only gives peanuts instead of cash.
Are you guys poorfags or something?
>>
>>43470816
It's your choice to play the objectively shittier game, friend.
>>
Fetches are a mistake and should never coexist with fetchable duel
>>
File: 1264062858791.jpg (39 KB, 557x374) Image search: [Google]
1264062858791.jpg
39 KB, 557x374
>>43470941
I haven't played Yugioh for 5 years, still I make a lot of money out of it because the secondary market in that game is stupid in the good sense.

Im just surprised that Magic players complain so much about Wizards and the cost of singles in Standard or Modern. It's like kids complaining about how their cake even though it's delicious, doesn't turn into a super robot that craps PS4 games too.

That's why I asked, are you all poorfags? Don't any of you have works? Are fetches really that expensive to you?

None of you would last more than a month on Yugioh or any other game.
>>
>>43470988
This desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.