[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afterlife Quest 52
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: OP.png (49 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
49 KB, 700x700
Standing on the massive stone platform you crafted for the Elven colony ship to sit upon briefly enables you to look out across the battlefield. The rolling hills that the remaining armies do battle on are the slowly skeletonizing remains of the fallen. The Nazis and the scorpion demons that you took control over are hardly able to maintain their defensive line now that the armies have been whittled down to just five armies.

The mages of the oceanic army constantly generate massive tidal waves to scatter their enemies and carry their troops forward. The scorpion demons have been reinforced by staggering numbers of four armed demons and demons riding bestial giant scorpions. The winged figures in the distance clash on the ground in the air as the giant succubus leads her forces against the others.

“Repairs have been completed on the retrieved vessel’s hull,” Hestia says via your bond interrupting your investigation of the armies, “The residents are denying access to the interior of their ship. Perhaps your presence will abate their concerns.”

Hestia then, with a fair bit of pride in her cleverness, once again uploads her reports to you through the link you share with her. Having experienced it once before the sudden shock of the massive data stream is greatly reduced.

Completed Research

>Living flower material alteration – Hestia has looked into using the material alteration enchantment to generate flowers of new living material. This process is less efficient than simply utilizing standard mana to matte replication processes. Your parks and gardens however now provide a larger increase in the population’s happiness.

>Tractor beams – While stasis fields can trap a target with a bubble of altered time, interaction with trapped individuals is difficult for everyone except Hestia. So by using only projected gravity Hestia has created an alternate means of immobilizing a target than leaves them able to communicate, and attack, freely.

(1/3)
>>
File: Hestia.jpg (806 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Hestia.jpg
806 KB, 1152x864
Questionable Research

>Magical inversion – Hestia has been studying how to invert the magic of the curses and spells she knows. Unfortunately without greater understanding of how spells are actually created the main objective of this research has failed. Hestia did however create the ability to cast spells that result in an odd form of anti-magic. ‘Negative’ spells seem to have impressed the succubus mage, since they operate similarly to counterspells but are much more highly specialized. Hestia has determined by testing that negative elements bypass resistance, immunity, and absorption defenses, and in fact greatly increase their destructive power if such protections are in place. Hestia has uploaded this ability to you.

>New ability
Negative magic: Rank MAX
This ability allows you to invert the normal flow of magic in a spell. While not truly anti-magic or a counterspell, spells cast in this manner will generally have the negative effect of their normal operation. This is likely result in very strange and not entirely investigated results.

Ongoing research

Superior Implants
Superiror symbionts
Optimal worship methods, with aid from knights
Lich Chamber with the lich helping hestia
Nazi portal machine
Faerie Tale Books
Pheromonal Charisma Enhancer

Ongoing special projects

>Purification swarm – The creatures you’ve created are exponentially growing as they purge Djinnistan of Iblis’ taint. Hestia has determined that the swarm is benign to demons or other evil creatures so she has released swarms across all your controlled territories. 32% complete. A faint whisper continues to remind you of your impending doom.

>Djinnistan modernization – At Ayla’s request Hestia is assisting in improving Djinnistan’s infrastructure. The three major cities under Ayla’s control will be upgraded fairly quickly, beyond that Hestia has no estimate as to how long this project will take. The scope of this project is delaying your research speed.

(2/2)
>>
>Colony ship restoration – Despite your impressive repair job the internal systems of the ship are severely damaged. The elves are resistant to Hestia’s drones entering the ship, so while external hull repairs have been completed the remaining repairs will take some time to complete. Hestia theorizes that the reason for the crash is the result of the elven colony ship’s propulsion system, nuclear warheads were used to accelerate the vessel but there are no systems in place to control the vessel at speeds of any significant fraction of the speed of light.

Six armies, you are forced to correct yourself as a new army rises from the corpses and joins the fray, a massive army of corpses rise from the hills of the fallen. The surprise attack has disrupted the flow of the battle giving a moment of peace to the desperate Nazis. What seems concerning to you however is that you sense neither life nor unlife from this newly arrived army.

You consider sending the Nazis back to someplace safer in your control but there are still six armies to deal with here. Hestia has also asked for help dealing with the elves and you have an outstanding promise with Evangeline.

>Take the Nazis someplace and go home
>Send the Nazis someplace and check out another army
>Leave the Nazis alone and go home
>Leave the Nazis alone and check out another army
>Other

Welcome back to Afterlife Quest!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ApophisquestsTG
Askfm: http://ask.fm/ApophisTG
Pastebins: http://pastebin.com/u/ApophisTG
Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Afterlife%20Quest
>>
>>43463113
>Take the Nazis someplace and go home.
>First layer of hell
>>
>>43463091
I like that our park are becomeing better, nice new ability.

Also get fucked Iblis
>>43463113
>Send the Nazis someplace and check out another army
Make them disengage and leave for their home.

Let's go decimate the new army of undead that have appeared.
>>
>>43463309
Also before we leave, let the Elves know it's ok to let the drones in deeper.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Some notes for pastebin update I didn’t get to in time before I write the next update.

All your ‘paladins’ for named characters can heal or drain life, and gain a flat % damage reduction and damage increase in addition to their other powers. The will retain the generic control over all the stuff you can do but specifically here are updates for these three -

Ayla’s ‘paladin’ status is still in flux, it will develop as she explores the power you’ve granted her. She can have implants now.

Tslah is no longer a ‘paladin’ for you. Her power has developed into ‘Blood Avatar’ she will gain power related to blood, right now she has mastery over blood equivalent to elemental avatar. You will be able to grant follows her subset of powers now as well.

Izulu also drops ‘paladin’ status and instead starts the first steps to becoming an ‘angel’ for you. Her damage with electricity is vastly improved and as per your new ability she gets ‘negative’ electricity. She also gets elemental avatar powers over light and sound. She can have implants now.

>>43463289
>>43463309

Reviewing last time, I don't think I should have asked about this since we wanted to send them to hell and stick around a bit. My apologies, rather than dice, I'll go with results from before to break this tie.
>>
As you watch from your perch on the stone platform the newly arrive zombie? Army engages the army of lanky and fiery demons. After you handle the Nazis the army that interests you is the –

>New ‘zombie’ army
>Lanky fire demon army
>’Dragon’ army
>Oceanic army
>Giant succubus army
>Four arms and scorpions army
>>
>>43463728
huh that's interesting, I figure let them pick what they want, though our most usful would be the Regeneration implant usually.

>>43463764
>New ‘zombie’ army
>>
>>43463764
>Giant succubus army
>>
>>43463764
>"Dragon" Army
Or
>New "Zombie" Army
>>
>>43463810
Also, are we asking the Nazis why they wanted the hell deed?
>>
>>43463836
presumable to take over this layer or hell, and use it as a base to assult other layers.
>>
>>43463836
It was a bargaining chip. They said so last time.
>>
>>43463856
I remember last time they wanted to use it as a bargaining chip for something, I might be wrong but that's what I thought.
>>
>>43463836
We can ask specifics if you desire, but from reading their minds you know that only the higher up Nazis know anything and you don’t have any of them here.

It is highly likely related to Astaroth, since you know they have bound him in Neuschwabenland.
>>
>>43463873
But a bargaining chip for what?
>>
>>43463884
who's Astaroth again? A bound Demon.
>>
>>43463942
IC knowledge?

A prince of hell, bound by the Nazis. From what you know myth and legends are not true, but also not entirely false. Astaroth’s power is likely to be greater than the lords.
>>
>>43463974
Oh thanks Apophis, that's helpful!

Gives us a reason to go to Nazi Land, if only to meet this guy.
>>
“Hestia do you mind moving, another group to the first layer in hell?” You echo across your link to Hestia.

“You are referring to the humans and demons you took control over?” She asks, “Please return to their position to ensure I do not pick up hostiles by accident.”

You look over to Ayla, she is playing around with the new elements your power has granted to her. Tiny golems of pure poison etch the stone as they assault a golem made of sound waves. They all get absorbed by a black hole golem and Ayla giggles at her own game.

“We need to go to the Nazis, are you ready?” you ask her, which makes her dissipate all the elements.

“Master~ you were ignoring me to talk to Hestia,” She pouts at you, “no fair I want to be with you again.”

“You are with me right now,” you say, which makes her frown, and she uses her shape shifting to way over exaggerate it.

“I mean like before, this is different it doesn’t feel as close,” Ayla tries to communicate the feeling to you by waving her hands about, “My turn is next ok?”

Agree to form a bond with Ayla when you can
>Y
>N

“Let me think about it, the power I used to do that with Hestia seems stagnant,” you tell her.

Ayla just pouts, she really really liked being linked with you as your familiar.

(1/2)
>>
File: Zombie Dragon Army.png (1 MB, 800x1217) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Dragon Army.png
1 MB, 800x1217
(2/2)

Once again using your domain to force the warring armies apart you quickly bring Ayla safely over to the Nazi’s. On the way over she drops the pointy ears and shape shifts into a Nazi herself to blend in, the uniform she generates is nearly bursting the buttons in the chest area. You doubt that the disguise would pass at all, so it is probably better that you have the Nazi’s under your control already.

The three Nazi commands salute you when you approach them, despite them not having seen you outside the elemental form. You may have put a bit too much compulsion into them.

“Ah greetings have we been recalled early?” The psychic asks.

“Yes but before you go, tell me why are you after the deed?” you try one last time to see if they may have hidden away this information.

“We are not told the plans of the Ariosophists, we just obey,” the occult scientist tells you.

“Scans complete,” Hestia echoes to you, “teleportation engaged.”

And that quickly the Nazis and your scorpion demons are gone, they should be fine in the demon city for now. So you turn to the army of creatures that suddenly appeared from the piles of corpses, you can’t feel that they are alive but despite being corpses you don’t think they are undead either.

Despite the distance you scan their ranks, a particularly large form tears free from a nearby hill. It looks roughly like a dragon, but again it lacks the massive life force you feel from Nantosuelta.

>Try to control them
>Fight their leader
>Deal with another army
>Go back home after all
>Other
>>
>>43464309
>>Y
>>Fight their leader
>>
>>43464270
>Y
I was already planning on her next desu
>>43464309
>Fight their leader
>>
>>43464387
>I was already planning on her next desu
dont you just love jap moot
>>
>>43464309
>Y
>Fight the Leader
>>
>>43464387
what the fuck, I didn't type "Desu" I typer "t.b.h."
>>
>>43464309
>Y
>Try to control them
>>
>>43464427
its the power of Jap moot

f.a.m is senpai now
>>
Fighting zombie dragon sure thing

3d15+ 229

Any preferences for how to battle it?
>fists
>Sword
>Holy sword
>Gun
>Molecular disintegrator
>Elemental control
>Deific blast
>Spells
>Ability
>Other

>>43464427
Word filters can be fun too, desu baka senpai.
>>
Rolled 8, 9, 14 + 229 = 260 (3d15 + 229)

>>43464522
>Deific blast
>>
Rolled 6, 13, 4 + 229 = 252 (3d15 + 229)

>>43464522
>>fists
i just love punching shit
>>
>>43464522

Holy Form, 50000 mana poison.
>>
Rolled 13, 2, 9 + 229 = 253 (3d15 + 229)

>>43464522
>Deific blast
>>
Rolled 14, 8, 1 + 229 = 252 (3d15 + 229)

>>43464558
>>43464522

Oh, and my roll as well.
>>
I think deific blast wins for the first time.

How much mana do you want to use?
>10
>100
>1000
>10000
>36288
>All
>None
>Other

And/Or you could sacrifice worship into this attack
>None
>10
>100
>1000
>10000
>Other
>All
>>
>>43464765
>1000
>>
>>43464765
>>5000
>>
>>43464765
>36288
>None
>>
>>43464765
>1000
>1000
>>
>>43464765

>All

No worship

Watch as this level of hell ceases to exist.
>>
>>43464765
>10 mana just to see what happens we can always create a bigger blast later.
>none, maybe is we save up some worship we can unlock whatever ascendancy becomes.
>>
>>43464765
>1000
>None
>>
File: Laser Attack.jpg (37 KB, 575x298) Image search: [Google]
Laser Attack.jpg
37 KB, 575x298
Despite your distance from the zombie dragon you start channeling mana for your laser, Ayla senses what you are doing and retreats a safe distance behind you and raises several elemental shields to protect herself.

>260 vs dc to blow up all of hell - failure

The energy released is nothing like your lasers before, it feels like a pure extension of yourself. The wave of energy causes the very fabric of reality in this level of hell to ripple. You feel the leaders of the other armies turn their attention onto you as they take cover. The zombie dragon is unable to dodge your attack in time and takes the blast of energy on head on. The resulting blast nearly knocks you down and all but one of Ayla’s shields are shattered. The other armies managed to mostly take cover in time, the oceanic army raised a massive wave of water to form a shield costing them the majority of their mage’s mana. On the horizon more fiery demons stride into battle, the few they lost seems to not be a problem to them.

A massive crater is all that remains of the zombie dragon and its army of strange flesh constructs, you feel only the slightest increase in power from the few demons that got caught in the blast. So it seems that the zombie things really were neither alive nor undead.

>Blast another army
>Look at another army more closely
>Go back home before all the armies mob you.
>Other
>>
>>43465068
>>Go back home before all the armies mob you.
time to GTFO
>>
>>43465068
Let's Diplomance the Water Wizards
or
The Dragons
>>
>>43465068

>Blast another army

A more reasonable 500 mana this time.
>>
>>43465068
>Ocean army
>Check the time so we don't miss are date
>>
>>43465231
Which one do you want to attack? Do you want to preemtively hit one that's about to engage us?
>>
I think we want to check out the oceanic guys?

You can always decide to blow them up if you want to.
>>
>>43465328
sure
>>
>>43465328

Yes, let's blow them up, and then go visit Evangeline.
>>
>>43465328
Sure let's go visit them.
>>
>>43465328
Let's check the time first to make sure we have enough time to make it back to visit Evangeline.
>>
>>43465561
Visit Evangeline for what? When did we set up a date?
>>
File: Ocean Army.jpg (417 KB, 1600x1011) Image search: [Google]
Ocean Army.jpg
417 KB, 1600x1011
The power of the lost souls fills you, despite trying to take cover thousands died in the blast of your attack. The armies of the ‘dragons’ and the succubus seem to be completely unaffected but the oceanic army is trying to recover their position. You are free to move through the battlefield without random attacks from the demon armies.

“Too much power master!” Ayla admonishes you, “what about the baby, you can’t explode it.”

Ayla holds her stomach and smiles, she thinks about how to be first.

The demons are beginning to recover as you close on the swirling mass of water that the oceanic army is using to launch their attacks from. Large demons that resemble the fish beasts surge out of the water to engage in battle while magic swirls about and raises another wave. Demons similar to manta rays leap out of the water, they look like smaller versions of the demons you encountered in the third layer of hell. The last creatures of notice that you see are massive snakes, they nip at each other as they raise from the water, you count at least nine of them and their heads resemble that of the water dragon you battled before.

Just to be sure you don’t miss your plans with Evangeline you check what time it is, nine in the morning according to the day and night cycle of the artificial sun you had constructed. You should have plenty of time to do what you want to do here.

>Blow them up too
>Kill their leader
>Talk to their leader
>Leave them alone and seek out another army.
>Leave them alone and go home
>Other
>>
>>43465643
We invited Evangeline to eat dinner with us when we get back from hell last thread.
>>
>>43465680
aah, allright yeaah we can do that once we finish up with the Armies here.
>>
>>43465660
>Talk to their leader
>>
>>43465660
>Talk to their leader
>>
File: Oceanic Army Leader.jpg (196 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
Oceanic Army Leader.jpg
196 KB, 500x668
Ayla again shape shifts to a new costume to match the ocean theme this army has, nets and shells don’t provide much cover for her body. You ignore her enticing look and try to focus on the army, much of the command structure seems to be instincts. The few demons that have enough intelligence to think for themselves are the mages. The blast you with ice and water as you get closer their distress increases as their attacks prove to be useless. You are able to easily able to use the water around you to form a barrier to keep the demons a safe distance from Ayla as you corner one of the mages.

“Where is your leader?” You ask the mage, they are unable to understand English.

“The endless armies of the ocean will overcome all, even the mightiest stone is worn away by the waves,” the mage says, their language is very strange sounding as though never meant to be spoken in the open air.

“Where is your leader?” You ask again in their tongue, the mage thinks of below.

Before you can ask about below the ground rumbles and the many lives deeper in the water begin to scatter about making room for something much larger than the snakes, which this closely you suspect are all one creature, a hydra perhaps.

A truly massive merfolk creature rises up from the depths of the water. Tentacles that wouldn’t be out of place on an octopus sprout at random from its body and it wields a truly impressive magical trident.

“Speak human,” the creature says in a distorted sounding dialect of old English, “you seem stronger than your kind usually is.”

You think that his mind is being protected by something that he is wearing so it will not be easy to try and mind control him.

>Ask why they are here
>Ask who the lord of hell here is
>Try to mind control him anyways
>Attack the leader
>Leave them and go to another army
>Leave them and go home
>Other
>>
>>43466315
>Ask why they are here
>Ask who the lord of hell here is
>>
>>43466315
>>Ask why they are here
>>Ask who the lord of hell here is
>Other
Try to identifiy what magic artefacts he is wearing, or have Ayla do so.

Also she might want to think about leaving, if she's scared about her baby.
>>
>>43466315
>>Ask why they are here
>>Ask who the lord of hell here is
>>
>>43466315
>Ask why they are here - if you swear loyalty to me I can grant you control of the 3 layer of hell under my dominion.
>>
>>43466398
Stfu Nigger!
we ain't offering him control of shit! SHit i say!
>>
>>43466513
I'm only offering, so we know we he is, if we ever decide to devour his soul. Either way, I don't care.
>>
”Why are you here waging war?” You ask the giant merfolk to distract him while you try to indentify the magic items he has.

“Freedom, I have grown in power enough to fight here until I become lord,” the merfolk giant says, “I will build a new water filled hellscape that is not infested with vermin.”

As he explains why the third layer of hell is terrible because of the water’s depth and the terrible things that lurk those depths you keep identifying his things. He has strange thing that refuses your attempts to learn what it is you think it is shielding his mind however, but the trident he wields is fairly powerful it grants him immunities to water and frost as well as some elemental weaknesses to fire and lightning. The interference from the other artifact is disrupting learning more. He also has a ring inset with yellow and red pearls that vastly improve his resistance to fire and lightning, to cover for the weaknesses that trident introduces.

“And so I am sure that you agree that the ocean there is unsuitable for us,” the merfolk finishes talking about the third layer of hell.

“So then you know who the lord here is and have a plan to kill the lord no doubt?” you ask.

“Ah but that is the trick here, there is no lord as far as I can tell,” the merfolk says, “the armies rise and fall but none seem to gain the power of the lord.”

“This is why I’ve been creating this reservoir,” he tells you, “surely the deed is simply long since buried under the mountain of corpses.”

>Ask about something else?
>Kill them
>Check out another army
>Offer to let them stay in the third level of hell, despite their leaders dislike of it
>Go back home
>Other
>>
>>43466861
>Offer to let them stay in the third level of hell, despite their leaders dislike of it
We can work with him to terraform it to their Liking Since we've removed some of the biggest players
>>
>>43466962
Seconding
>>
>>43466861
>>Offer to let them stay in the third level of hell, despite their leaders dislike of it
i just had a thought we can pull a jimi hendrix's
>>
“You say that the oceans of hell are infested with vermin, but I have killed the lord there so it should now be easy to alter the conditions to your liking,” you start your offer to the giant merfolk.

“Little human, you claim to have killed that thing with its bulk and regeneration and ask for an alliance?” the merfolk chuckles, “I felt that recent blast so I will entertain you, for now.”

The aquatic demons plunge into the depths of the water filled excavation and the water begins to freeze over.

“I will send scouts to verify your claims,” the merfolk says, “We will emerge if you are able to pacify the remaining forces here.”

The giant merfolk creature dives down himself before the water completely freezes over. You can sense the ice grows several feet thick, to the point where it is unlikely that most things could shatter the barrier. The aquatic demons sink deeper and deeper into their excavation and return to carving into the mountain of corpses in their attempts to locate the hell deed.

“Now what master?” Ayla asks you, “Are we going to attack someone else?”

>’Dragon’ army
>Succubus army
>Fire demon army
>Just go home
>Other
>>
>>43466861

>Kill them

It looks like diplomancy fails this time.

Hit him with Double Empowered Inverse Ice Blast.
>>
>>43467301

>Succubus army.

It seems like an excellent time to expand our worship base.
>>
>>43467301
>Succubus army
>Check Time
>>
>>43467301
>Succubus army
>Check Time
>>
>>43467301
>>’Dragon’ army
>>
>>43467301
>’Dragon’ army
>>
>>43467301
>’Dragon’ army
>>
>>43467301
Dragons
>>
The image of a man walking around where there is nothing but war checking his watch constantly amuses me.
>>
File: Dragon Mistress Army.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Mistress Army.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1080
Thankfully it’s only been an hour or so, plenty of time left before dinner. That merfolk seemed reasonable enough but was very talkative.

“Why don’t we look into the dragon creatures now,” you tell Ayla.

“Let’s go to the fire demons it’ll be easy to beat them up!” Ayla frowns at your choice of armies to battle, probably due to the fact that the ‘dragons’ are engaged in battle with the succubi.

Despite her protests you slide across the ice towards the succubi and dragons. There are demons flying around blasting the ‘dragons’ with mainly lust magic but it doesn’t seem particularly effective. The ‘dragons’ fight back with various elemental attacks , but just when it looks like they have a succubus killed there is a surge of energy that feels like souls to you. The energy restores the fallen succubi and brings them back into fighting condition.

You spot a woman with wings directing the ‘dragons’. Up closer now you doubt that the flying lizards are really dragons, the swarm of creatures are much too small and weak to be real dragons. They could be something related perhaps though, wyverns of various size. Larger flightless ones battle their way across the ground, while their smaller brethren fly around.

When you turn back to the woman you see her with her sword raised and pointed at you, she is charging an attack while the swarm of flying wyverns around her charge your direction. Her face is twisted in disgust just from looking at you.

>Try to talk to her
>Use an ability
>Spells
>Shoot her
>Destroy her army of wyverns
>Check out the succubi instead
>Better get home now
>Other
>>
>>43467869
>Other
Feel out her powerlevel, how does she stack up to Nana?
>>
>>43467869
I..think she might know Nana and smells her on us.
>Try to talk to her whilst defending from the apparent attack
>>
>>43467869

>Destroy her army of wyverns

Use an inverse Elemental Burst! hit them with negative of their most resisted elements!
>>
>>43467989
Her power level seems to be higher than Ayla's, but less than Nana’s. You could probably take her attack.
>>
>>43467869
>Try to talk to her
>create a wall of wind to serve as a buffer between the two armies.
>>
>>43467995
Second
>>
>>43468086
Can we identify what kind of power she's charging up?
>>
>>43468102
I vote for this
>>
>>43468102
support
>>
“Ayla, stay behind me,” you say while focusing your domain around you to protect against whatever sort of attack is coming your way. At the same time you make the air between the succubi and the wyverns become more and more solid, forming a vast wall that neither side can penetrate. This only enrages the winged woman more, a blue light begins to surround her as she empowers her attack even more than she was going to originally. Three vast balls of black fire surge forth towards you, burning the wyverns unlucky enough to now have escaped from the path of the attack.

Ayla gasps in surprise and tries to counter attack with blasts of magma, but the power of her spells do nothing to stop the black fireballs.

Inside your domain the fireballs continue to fly towards you, seemingly unimpeded. You raise a barrier of pure gravity to protect against the fireballs. The energy nearly overwhelms your black hole shield even with your domain supporting it.

“I just wanted to talk to you,” you call out to the angry woman, trying to get a dialog going.

(1/2)
>>
File: Wvyern Leader.jpg (83 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Wvyern Leader.jpg
83 KB, 1200x1200
(2/2)

The woman snarls at you and scales start sprouting from her skin as her form shifts. You try to read her mind at this point, but if she was intelligent you can’t tell any longer. Her mind is filled with nothing but rage and disgust at your existence, she had worked so hard to accomplish what she has but seeing elf filth being mated with a true dragon has pushed her over the edge. You reach up and feel your ears, right you forgot that you still had longer ears from dealing with the elves.

From the way her mind is fracturing you doubt that any attempts to control her will work unless you had another target for the rage. She roars when she finishes her transformation, she has turned into a massive wyvern, her power is truly impressive in this form it is possibly even higher than Nana’s. The power of the angry roar drives her wyvern army into a berserk rage and they start ripping each other apart. You hear the succubi army stop attacking your wall of air to laugh at the sight of the wyverns destroying themselves.

>Attack the now transformed woman
>Try to end the wyvern’s anger
>Go back home and leave the demons to handle this
>Other
>>
>>43468631

>Attack the now transformed woman

Send Ayla home.

Power Word Annihilate

Time to drop this sucker.
>>
>>43468631
Take on the form of a dragon embodying all the elements we command.
Tell her that we are no elf, and that such was merely a disguise.
>>
>>43468631
>>
>>43468631
>>43468685
Support

Send Ayla home.
>>
>>43468631
Supporting:
>>43468685
>>
>>43468685
If anything, that'll probably piss it off more. It's kind of berserking at the moment.
>>
Rolled 7, 1, 1, 19, 14, 4, 6, 11, 17, 6 = 86 (10d20)

Attempting simultaneously to calm berserk wyverns and become elemental dragon, sure

3d15+229 for this action
>>
Rolled 8, 3, 14 + 229 = 254 (3d15 + 229)

>>43468878
>>
Rolled 13, 2, 1 + 229 = 245 (3d15 + 229)

>>43468878
>>
Rolled 5, 14, 8 + 229 = 256 (3d15 + 229)

>>43468878

We can't even sense her mind anymore, if there is any time to resort to violence, now is the time.
>>
Rolled 15, 6, 14 + 229 = 264 (3d15 + 229)

>>43468878
>>
You embrace your elements and take on a form of pure elemental energy, Ayla is concerned by the sudden burst of oppressive energy radiating from you so she makes some barriers of stone to protect herself just in case you start doing something more extreme. The wyvern gets even angrier at the sight of your transformation and starts glowing blue.

You try to shape your body into the form of a giant dragon, at first it doesn’t seem to work very well but the mating bond you have with Nana tingles and suddenly the process seems much easier. Your body expands to the full shape you desired. You try pushing calming influence onto the wyvern army, and it starts working so you turn your attention to their leader.

>264 vs dc 270 failure

“Filthy elf magic, filthy elf, disgusting elf, kill all elves!” The wyvern ignores the calming touch of your mental compulsion.

Her mind just gets even more enraged at the sight of you transforming into an elemental dragon, she must be able to feel the mating bond. Nana said it would protect you but it seems to be doing the opposite right now. The wyvern leader’s rage spills over to the others once again undoing the progress you made, and then she attacks you.

(1/2)
>>
(2/2)

You don’t even seem what happens next as the wyvern moves faster than you can see sending you tumbling into the air before blasting fireballs everywhere, the black fire explodes against your wall of air, it holds protecting the succubi but Ayla is in trouble. Ayla is expending vast amounts of mana to protect herself from the rain of fire. Before you can use your elemental control to recover the wyvern has you pinned to the ground by the neck, her blue aura growing even brighter as she prepares an attack.

>Your status – 51847/51847 health, 51841/51841 mana, 0/60 shields

Ally status
>Ayla – 4/4 health, 2961/12036 mana, 20/60 shields

>Enemy status
>Wyvern leader – Extreme growing rage

Ayla is worried about you, but she has to keep using all her power to protect herself. Fortunately despite the wyvern’s strength it is unable to harm you, but Ayla will be in trouble if this continues much longer.

>Counter attack the wyvern
>Protect Ayla
>Send Ayla home
>Go back home yourself
>Other
>>
>>43469400

>Send Ayla home

Power Word Annihilate
>>
>>43469376
>Send Ayla home
>>
>>43469400
>>Send Ayla home
>Counter attack the wyvern
we have a date
>>
>>43469376
Extend your dominion and try to render the enemy dragon powerless.
Send ayla home.
Chastise the wyveryn for doubting the choices of a true dragon.
>>
>>43469400
>Send Ayla home
Quick Cast Empowered Aura Fervor And Fear

Power Word Annihilate
>>
>>43469450
Bruh. We have enough waifus. Stop.
>>
>>43469489
Im not waifuing. Im telling a nigga off because she gettin pissy over nana's choices. Who the fuck this bitch think she is? Nana's mom?
>>
>>43469481
>>43469424
No, no annihilate. A real fight would be better.
>>
File: 1442192572386.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1442192572386.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>43469517
No.
>>
>>43469538
Nah
>>
Alright get Ayla to safety, then we attack the wyvern

3d15+229 for this

Its seems to be slightly contentious so vote on this

Use power word Annihilate?
>Y
>N

If yes, be an absolute madman and empower it?
>Once
>Twice
>Not at all
>>
>>43469599
>N
I would go for a double empowered cancellation, though.
>>
Rolled 7, 6, 10 + 229 = 252 (3d15 + 229)

>>43469599
>>N
>Not at all
>>
Rolled 5, 13, 6 + 229 = 253 (3d15 + 229)

>>43469599

>Y

>Not at all
>>
Rolled 12, 9, 4 + 229 = 254 (3d15 + 229)

>>43469599
Annihilate
>Y
Empower
>Y

Put on Fervor and Fear too.
>>
File: 1429164091283.jpg (30 KB, 339x360) Image search: [Google]
1429164091283.jpg
30 KB, 339x360
>>43469594
No.

>>43469599
>>Y
>Twice

I don't know how that would possibly work, but I am curious, now.
>>
>>43469641
addendum
Empower Twice
>>
Rolled 9, 8, 15 + 229 = 261 (3d15 + 229)

>>43469644
Welp, it ate my roll. Rerolling.

>>43469599
>>
>>43469599
Certainly not.
Annihilate might ruin that delicious soul.
Lets just punch her in the throat, with our dick.
>>
well then 252,253,254 is a thing
>>
>>43469599
>N
>Not at all
>>
>>43469599
>Y
>Twice
>>
>>43469599
>N
>Not at all
>>
>>43469599
>Y
>Twice
Support for Aura spells
>>
>>43469599
>N
>>
>>43469599
Supporting double empowered cancellation
>>
Rolled 11, 13, 12 + 229 = 265 (3d15 + 229)

>>43469599
>Use power word Annihilate?
>>Y

>If yes, be an absolute madman and empower it?
>>Twice
>>
Rolled 7, 1, 15 + 229 = 252 (3d15 + 229)

>>43469875
Lets use a reroll for that result, its a high one.
Note, i am not supporting this vote.
>>
>>43469599
Y

TWICE
>>
Rolled 15, 13, 11 + 229 = 268 (3d15 + 229)

>>43469599
No.
>>
>15 votes

>14 IPs

Come on, guys.
>>
Rolled 4, 6, 14 + 229 = 253 (3d15 + 229)

>>43469599
Three fifteens and you have to make nearby demons explode from viewing the awesomeness of reggie
>>
>>43469973
Damn...i have failed to live up to Total Badass
>>
>>43469875
>>43469903
>>43469932
Did you guys want to use our reroll to take these or something?
>>
>>43470018
We only have a little over a hundred rerolls
>>
>>43470032
>>43470018
Yeah, should probably save them for an emergency.
>>
>>43470018
No
>>
>>43469808
I think I should cut votes off here because it is the last within 10 minutes yes?

>>43469973
>7, 1, 1, 19, 14, 4, 6, 11, 17, 6
Things happened.

---

Reroll? Link extra rolls here if you want to I guess.
>>
Rolled 13, 10, 1, 1, 14, 8, 11, 13, 6, 8, 13, 12, 3, 11, 2, 3, 8, 5, 5, 10, 8, 13, 2, 14 = 194 (24d15)

>>43470053
Why not, here's eight rerolls.
>>
>>43470053
No reroll, got to save them for something important.
>>
>>43470053
Use the one reroll to get that 268
>>
>still haven't seen PWA in use

>probably never will

Of course.
>>
>>43470053
>>43470133
This.
>>
>>43470151
Depends, are you counting samefagged votes?

It's a well known fact that when votes get near, or reach the poster count, there is samefagging. Not blatant samefagging, as they are trying to make it look legit, but there are never as many legit votes as IPs.

No, my vote didn't lose, so no, I am not bitching over a lost vote.
>>
>>43470151
I count 5 yes, and 6 no at before the 10 min mark?

Unless I fail at counting, please feel free to correct me if I can't even manage to count.
>>
>>43470252
You are correct sir
>>
>>43470252
I missed one.
>>
>>43470252
That's why I deleted the question
>>43470283
>>
>>43470252

I count an equal amount yes and no.
>>
>>43470252
Its actually five yes, seven no.
>>43469808
>>43469785
>>43469724
>>43469695
>>43469668
>>43469624
>>43469620
For no, and

>>43469628
>>43469641
>>43469644
>>43469715
>>43469755
For yes
>>
“Ayla escape for now, I’ll call for you when it is safe,” you focus on her mind and tell her.

“I can’t leave you alone!” Ayla tries to argue.

“I will be ok, you have to stay safe for the baby right?” you tell her

“I-I-I, fine!” Ayla tells you, she quickly flees by shifting to another plane.

You try to break free of the wyvern’s grip but her teeth grip you tightly preventing your elemental form from slipping from her grasp. You can sense your body is hurting her to even hold it, but as enraged as she is she doesn’t even feel pain. You try to even the odds by casting some magic, the twisting foul and holy magic swirl around you enhancing your might even more. Then you try to cast cancelation on the wyvern, you don’t sense her using any magic but it couldn’t hurt. The green glow of your spell overpowers the wyvern’s blue aura for a moment, but then is dissipates without helping you at all.

>252, 253, 254 neat
>268 + 8 vs dc RAGE

The wyvern however does sense your magic and starts pounding your head against the ground and breathes black fire over your body, the flames do not hurt you exactly but they do drain your mana and shatter the power of your spells.

(1/2)
>>
>>43470413

>>43469808
Isn't a no, as it can happen simultaneously with Annihilate.
>>
(1/2)

You attempt once again to break the wyverns grip, eventually you are able to break a few teeth and twist your neck free of her hold on you. Using your command of the elements you push the wyvern off of you, but the instant it recovers the wyvern slams you back into the ground faster than you can react. As its rage builds the wyvern is getting more and more powerful, at this point you can’t even react in time to attempt to attack the wyvern.
>Your status – 51847/51847 health, 25920->51841/51841 mana, 0/60 shields

>Enemy status
>Wyvern leader – Tremendously extreme growing rage, slightly hurt

You manage to extract yourself from the wyvern’s grip again and throw it off of you, but unless you come up with something you’re going to have to just let her kill herself slowly as she tries to kill you.

The Wyvern’s blue glow vanishes as it creates a wave of black fire. It buffets against the wall of air you created. A few moments pass as the black fire swirls around you, before suddenly your domain shatters.

The enraged wyvern roars in triumph.

>Try to fight the wyvern in dragon form
>Increase the power of your form (danger to others)
>Try an ability
>Attempt magic again
>Have Hestia extract you.
>Other
>>
>>43470484
Just use Power Word Annihilate already, fuck.
>>
>>43470484
Instruct all to look away unless they wish to die, and assume full deific form.
Im eager to see what it looks like.
>>
>>43470484

I want to say annihilate, but at this point, point blank 2000 mana deific blast.

Also imbue our elements with our deific might to make them anathema to the wyvern.
>>
>>43470484
Use Aura of death, Corrosion aura, and Perfect Pain Mirror
>>
>>43470544
>>43470530
This shit.
Full deity form deific blast.
After projecting our voice to warn others to look away, of course.
>>
>>43470484
>Try to fight the wyvern in dragon form
>Attempt magic again
Perfect pain mirror
>>
>>43470544 (You)
>>43470484

Append to my choice, make our form giant. As big mclargehuge as we can get. I want that sweet Dexterity boost.
>>
>>43470484
Are we a giant dragon or a regular dragon?
If regular, Go giant.
>>
>>43470484
Reestablish Domain.
>>
>>43470484
Seconding taking both deific form and shooting with a deific blast.
And expanding domain again.
>>
Going full deific and blasting the wyvern with a domain reestablished? Sure thing

3d15+229 for this one

How much mana do you want to use?
>10
>100
>1000
>10000
>36288
>All
>None
>Other

And/Or you could sacrifice worship into this attack
>None
>10
>100
>1000
>10000
>Other
>All

What concept or word are you feeling right now as you take this form? Suggestions –
>Power
>Balance
>Protection
>Love
>VOID
>Other
>>
>>43470530
Do it
"I am not an Elf Woman!, but a shapeshifter!"
>>
>>43470814
>10
>Balance
>>
>>43470814
Life
I am Curious about Void Though
>>
>>43470822
>makingthingsworse.jpg

>>43470814
>36288

>None

>Power
>>
>>43470814
>10000
>POWER

NOW YOU HAVE MADE ME MAD
>>
>>43470814
>Balance in all forms - Zen, if you would.
>>
>>43470864
Overkill.
>>
Rolled 8, 13, 12 + 229 = 262 (3d15 + 229)

>>43470814
>>1000
>>None
>Balance
>>
>>43470896
Hey, when you want something dead, you kill it.
>>
Rolled 5, 6, 8 + 229 = 248 (3d15 + 229)

>>43470814
Seconding
>>43470891
Because i like it and want to see what a small amount of each does.
>>
Rolled 12, 4, 2 + 229 = 247 (3d15 + 229)

>>43470814
>>
>>43470922
I Agree she needs to be exploded good
>>
>>43470814
supporting:
>>43470891
>>
>>43470814
>>43470891
support, test the waters of both worship and this form
>>
Rolled 4, 9, 1 + 229 = 243 (3d15 + 229)

>>43470814

>10000
>None
>Balance
>>
>>43470922
But, I don't want to destroy the succubus army which is right next to it.
>>
File: 85477895.gif (2 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
85477895.gif
2 MB, 359x202
>>43471012
Not our succubi, not our problem.
>>
>>43470814
>100
>no worship
>Balance or Power seem good

Although I am curious about >Void

Also, I want us to go too overboard, cause I want Wyvern-rider goblins!
>>
>>43471168
Not go too overboard.
Imagine goblins riding Wyvern into battle, glorious!
>>
>>43470891
I vote for this
>>
File: 1430192315158.gif (989 KB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
1430192315158.gif
989 KB, 300x212
>using a super piddly amount of resources to fight something that is genuinely dangerous

>wasting more time for it to get more powerful and actually start hurting us
>>
>>43471470
Dude we have literally no idea how powerful our Deific blast attack is. For all we know, 1 mana may be enough to destroy her!
>>
>>43471470

I tried to push for the quick kill but NOOOO... they wanted to use cancellation on something with no fucking magic effects on it.
>>
>>43471537
Boo fuckin hoo
This isn't your personal quest, faggot
>>
File: 1429991211050.gif (2 MB, 441x395) Image search: [Google]
1429991211050.gif
2 MB, 441x395
>>43471511
is dis nigga serious?
>>
>>43471569
There is a bit of hyperbole in my statement, but it is technically valid. We really don't know what would be needed to kill her.
>>
>>43470891
Support
>>
File: 1430022957954.jpg (31 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
1430022957954.jpg
31 KB, 526x300
>>43471626
So instead of rolling high and making sure

you lowball it and risk it not working.

Not only that, but you lowball it to the point you may as well be rolling said ball along the ground.
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1024x1638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1024x1638
>>43471656
>wanting to tear holes in reality by using full power deific attacks while in deific form
Its like you want him to escape.
>>
File: dragon form.jpg (5 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
dragon form.jpg
5 MB, 2592x1936
“Avert your eyes!” You yell you anyone around who might hear, your control of sound surly carries your warning to all.

You effortlessly expand your domain again, which the wyvern immediately begins her power build up to counter, her blue glow returning.

Despite the wyvern making you angry you feel strangely calm as you allow your power to fully manifest within you.

You feel your bond with Nana still tingling, you didn’t shift out of the form of a dragon so something unusual is happening. Rather than returning to a more human like form your body becomes incorporeal and expands greatly. You feel your normal state of mind slowly leaving you, it is calming but alien.

You new existence is strange, you can feel everything in the entire circle of hell, you can also sense the path to the level higher and the level lower. Seemingly just a step away the finality of void awaits to embrace you.

>Deific form unlocked – Cosmic Dragon
In this form you can control the balance of all things, but lack the ability to physically interact with reality. All actions you take must have an equal and opposite reaction. You cannot control what the reaction will be due to the extremely alien mindset your take on in this form. You gain the ability to travel between the planes and the void freely while in this form. There may be other abilities this form holds that you are as of yet unaware of.

(1/2)
>>
>>43471557
Hello faggot, you seem to be misunderstanding the purpose of my post, which is to point out that the person I am responding to is generalizing, and that there are in fact people who would like to end battles against dangerous foes quickly.
>>
File: Explosion.jpg (558 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Explosion.jpg
558 KB, 1280x960
You look over all of this plane of hell, all the countless lives that have been lost here. The endless war that rages holds a single point of interest for you. The wyvern searches around the area looking for where you went, but now you encompass all things and can simply change how reality expresses itself. The wyvern’s soul should be enough to sacrifice to maintain balance. So you carefully unleash your power.

>262 - 100 mana, 10 worship

The resulting blast vaporizes the entire area around the wyvern, ending its life once and for all.

Your judgment is only exacted upon the wyvern leader, and in accordance to the taking of her life your power shatters the wyvern’s soul and uses the fragments to restore the life of the lesser wyverns that feel under its sway, those that were forced to die in her place.

You restoration of this piece of the plane has caused a ripple across reality that was noticed by something lurking in the darkness of the void, no not the void, there is a small bubble of reality attached but separate from this hell. Yes, this place is causing the endless war, the disruption of balance that should exist here. You feel as if the power within that place is too great for you to confront however.

>Investigate this other reality
>Return to normal
>Enter the void
>Wait a second, restore that wyvern soul
>Other
>>
>>43471694
>lol, you don't want to use <1%, that means you want to goo MAXIMUM

Nigga damn.
>>
>>43471714
And some people want to experience a realistic battle, with simulated life and death struggle.
>>
>>43471792
>Return to normal
>>
>>43471792
>Use current form to learn all we can about the remaining armies, and to see if this layer of hell has an actual bottom to the corpse floor
>Return to normal afterwards
>>
>>43471792
>>
File: 1430438803669.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
1430438803669.gif
497 KB, 300x126
>>43471792
>killed the soul

>because people fucked about too long

Goddammit. I bet they won't restore it either, because they won't risk killing everything else.

>Investigate this other reality
>>
>>43471792
>>Wait a second, restore that wyvern soul
>Return to normal

Nana needs a handmaiden
>>
>>43471792
>>43471865
Seconding.
>>
>>43471815

In a realistic battle, you would immediately resort to the instant kill the moment it started getting out of hand the way it did with Ayla being in danger.

>>43471792

>Return to normal

I'm not terribly worried about that Wyvern's soul, considering we are sitting on 50 soul charges anyway.
>>
Zen a shit, should have went power.
>>
>>43471940
Disagree there. Zen obliterated the fuck out of the wyveryn, and then let us see everything here.
>>
>>43471956
It's boring.

Power would have gotten rid of the wyvern as well. Probably wouldn't have let us see the alternate zone, but we'd have found it on our own eventually. Instead we get this "I am everything" shit, which is boring.
>>
>>43472021
Again, disagreement. I find it very cool and interesting. I think we should go cosmic dragon back home to see everything there, we never really explored it.
Djinnistan, too.
And...the other layers of hell.
The law realm would be boring for it, probably.
>>
>>43472071
It is literally the "be careful guis" option. Otherwise everything is fucked up because of it.
>>
>>43472124
You sure are autistic if you can't enjoy this
>>
No that isn’t right all is now is it. The soul was supposed to remain behind, so you touch your power down on reality again. Its takes a few bits of yourself to patch together the wyvern’s soul, probably nothing important.

>Wyvern leader soul obtained

You look over the remaining armies fighting this endless war.

The lord, the oceanic, the succubi, the wyverns, the fire demons, the seven hives, the grave diggers, the blood harvesters, the werebeasts, the vampires, the duke, the price, the marquis, the harvester, the alchemists, the hunters, the hunted, the –

Damn it all, that wasn’t what you were trying to do, the armies are as numerous as the corpses that are strewn about. If you tried to see them all it would take a long time. Before you waste more time you force your energy to subside and you return to normal.

When you open your eyes you seem to be where you were before, wyverns are scuttling about trying to escape from the succubi that kill them mercilessly.

“Oh, you’re the one who helped us right?” A succubus asks you, “the mistress will speak with you.”

When you take a step, you notice a flower has sprouted from where you returned to normal.

>Strange flower obtained

>Go see the succubus mistress
>Check out another army
>Call for extraction
>Other
>>
>>43472210
>>Call for extraction
we have a date
>>
>>43472210
>Restore life to wyverns that fall in battle and erect a barrier around them again. Merciless slaughter of defenseless creatures is bad.
>>
>>43472210
>call for extraction
>protect wyverns and obtain more mounts for goblins!
>>
>>43472210
>>
>>43472210
>Check the time so we don't miss are date
>>
>>43472210
>>43472271
Seconding.
Also, eat that soul babe
>>
>>43472210
>the marquis
MAX WAS WARRING HERE?!
>>
I need to grab some food real quick, sorry folks.

>>43472357
No, no that doesn’t seem right. You’re pretty sure it was a demon, they felt very green to you. Green as in the color. Their name and nature is escaping you, perhaps turn into a dragon and look again?
>>
>>43472449
Yes, a closer look at the marquis, prince, duke, lord, and alchemists may be called for.
Alchemists just to quickly steal their alchemical knowledge. Potion boosts, perhaps?
>>
>>43472210

>Eat Soul
>Check time
>>
>>43472449
>perhaps turn into a dragon and look again?
later
>>
Succubus time, alright then.

Eat the wyvern soul?
>Y
>N
>>
>>43472823
Y
>>
>>43472823
N
>>
>>43472823
we could revive her if you guys want, it's up to you though
>>
File: 1443444076616.gif (2 MB, 389x185) Image search: [Google]
1443444076616.gif
2 MB, 389x185
>>43472164
>nofun option

>lolurautistic
>>
>>43472823
>Y
>>
>>43472823
>>Y
>>
>>43472823
>N
>>
>>43472823

>Y

We went to a lot of trouble to get it.

Also check the time.
>>
You look at the time, its three in the afternoon now. You’ve lost hours while in that form you took on, you think that you saw nearly everything but was it worth it, probably better to figure out later.

“Ayla is worried about you, I have been attempting to contact you but you suddenly vanished from my senses,” Hestia pings you over the link you have with her, “shall I tell her you are back?”

Ayla wants to jump back to you let her?
>Yes
>Wait until you talk to the succubi
>No

As you ponder her question you pop the wyvern soul into your mouth and absorb its power, as you wait for it to settle in within you, you extend your domain and separate the wyverns and succubi once again. A few injuries here and there but you don’t think any were killed yet so you just heal everyone involved in the battle.

Ascendant wyvern soul (Strong) choose 1
>Wyvern body
>Supreme berserkergang (dangerous)
>Generate servant
>Ascendant leadership
>Increase worship
>Increase experience
>>
>>43473220
>>Wait until you talk to the succubi

>>Generate servant
>>
>>43473220
>Ascendant leadership
>>
>>43473220

>Generate servant
>Yes
Threat has passed for the moment.
>>
>>43473220
>>Yes
>>Ascendant leadership
>>
>>43473220
>wait
>ascendant leadership
I dont care about the other factions except for alchemists so we should quickly pop over to them to take knowledge before we leave
>>
>>43473220
>>Yes
>Generate servant
>>
>>43473220
>Yes
>Ascendant Leadership
>>
How would ascendant leadership help us? We never fight with an army. If we ever meet a threat we need to deal with personally they'd be absolutely useless on the battlefield anyway. And I don't think this ability would suddenly bring them from useless to "an actual threat" to whatever we would have to fight. Like the wyverns here would be completely ineffectual against us, despite that ability she had.
>>
>>43473390
It would likely help our followers. Especially if they end up mimicking the ability. Extremely effective leader hestia, extremely effective squad leaders, extremely effective shamans, and tslah would definitely benefit from it as a leader.
>>
>>43473454
>it may be useful if this specific thing happens, and only then

Why do you people do this?
>>
>>43473526
Goblins and high host are assured to get it practically. Decent chance for paladins.
>>
>>43473567
It's still worthless to us, and if the goblins had it they'd still be useless in a real fight. It gives zero benefit.
>>
I remember Xerm and his sacrifice
>>
>>43473220
>What does Ascendant leadership and Generate servant do
>>
>>43473613
>he doesnt know about zog
Fucking blasphemers these days
>>
>>43473220
>Ascendant leadership
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.