[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if every Primarch was an exact copy of the greatest and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 827x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 827x1104
What if every Primarch was an exact copy of the greatest and most loyal Primarch, Lion El'Jonson?
>>
Wouldn't that mean that all the Primarchs would be sperglords?
>>
>>43460911
>greatest
>most loyal
>Lion
You mean Based Sanguinius, fuckfacefam.
>>
>>43460911
Heretical Mexican Standoff, every primarch waiting for the rest to shoot first.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 255x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 255x331
>>43461042
>All the primachs are Sanguinius
Literal rape for the enemies of the Imperium. It's like Space-Jesusx20
>>
>>43460911
>What if every Primarch was an exact copy of the greatest and most loyal Primarch, Sanguinius
FTFY
>>
>>43460911
You have 20 Extremely Loyal and Competent Primarchs who lose half their Legions to Chaos.
>>
>>43460911
>>43461042
>>43461202
20 Guillimans would be superior.
Guilliman is the Great Primarch.
>>
>>43461202
>>43461212
But seriously, was Sanguinius not THE fucking primarch? He resisted the temptation of Chaos, had a based legion, was absolute top tier 1v1 fighter, was a genius strategist, and was described as the most well rounded son of the Emperor, bearing all his characteristics in equal measure.
Not to mention he was handsome as FUCK.

>>43461611
Guilliman all but said himself that he was a general, a logistician, more so than a real leader of mankind.
20xGuilliman would be very effective, there's no doubt, but people wouldn't rally behind Guilliman like they would Sanguinius - or Horus, for that matter.
>>
I'd prefer 20 Khans.
>>
>>43461636
>Guilliman all but said himself that he was a general, a logistician, more so than a real leader of mankind.
>20xGuilliman would be very effective, there's no doubt, but people wouldn't rally behind Guilliman like they would Sanguinius - or Horus, for that matter.

Being the leader of mankind is what the Emperor is for, or the Council of Terra.
Being the best generals is what Primarchs are for. Guilliman achieves this better than any other. Having twenty guys plus the Emperor who want to lead is not a good thing.
>>
>>43461644
The Scars were pretty dumb. They simply didn't care. Logistically they were a nightmare to work with.

For the good of the Imperium, based Sanguinius remains the most based, followed by Guilliman.
>>
>>43461679
>Being the leader of mankind is what the Emperor is for, or the Council of Terra.
Sure, but it doesn't hurt to have a person that people don't just know and respect enough to obey, but actually love and cherish. I think Sanguinius could inspire far better than Guilliman.

And while it doesn't seal it, Guilliman himself wanted Sanguinius to be Emperor 2.0 in case E 1.0 got BTFOd by the traitor fucking shits.
>>
File: Vulkan.jpg (930 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
Vulkan.jpg
930 KB, 802x1000
>>43461683
What about 20 Vulkans?

I also think 20 Horuses would be pretty based. The only problem would be getting them to stop competing with one and other once the galaxy was conquered. No Word Bearers to introduce Chaos to them.
>>
>>43461709
Again, this is not a case for Guilliman being Emperor, the Emperor already does that job.
20 Guillimans would simply be far more efficient than any other combination of Primarchs.

As for being loved and cherished, Guilliman has that in spades as well. Billions make pilgrimage on the perilous eastern fringe just to get the chance to see him.
>>
>>43461717
Really, 20 of any of them would be good, but I just hold to the notion that Sanguinius would be basedst.
I think Horusx20 would be a disaster. A pressure cooker waiting to burst. Horus was the Emperor's ambition incarnate, and I sincerely doubt 20 versions of that would work out.

Nah man, Sanguinius all the way.
>>
>>43461749
>Again, this is not a case for Guilliman being Emperor, the Emperor already does that job.
>20 Guillimans would simply be far more efficient than any other combination of Primarchs.
And again, I think Sanguinius would fill the role better as leader(s) of mankind - with or without the Emperor about.

All the loyal primarchs are loved and deified. Sanguinius, alive, would just inspire love on top of respect.
You'll fight and die for Guilliman, because he's proven a hundred times over that his strats are solid. You'll gladly die for Sanguinius, because he's proven himself a hundred times over, and you just love him. Because he's Sanguinius, the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_by_slaine69-d4x2j1w.jpg (1 MB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
Rogal_Dorn_by_slaine69-d4x2j1w.jpg
1 MB, 827x1169
only good answer.

His zeal was the fire of a son who believed in his father's dream for the Imperium without reservation and without question. To Rogal Dorn there was no higher purpose to the existence of the Legiones Astartes than the unification of Mankind, and the illumination of the Imperium's ideals. This idealism drove Dorn and his Legion ever onwards, never compromising, never stinting in any aspect of duty. The stone in his soul was his ability to bear whatever his father needed of him, an unyielding nature,
>>
>>43461782
>And again, I think Sanguinius would fill the role better as leader(s) of mankind

Primarchs are not leaders of mankind, they are the leaders of armies. Sangunius has no spectacular record of victories.
20 Sangunius would not be good.
Not only would the Marine Legions be under performing, and all gene-defective, but the act for which Sangunius earns most praise could not come about.

>You'll fight and die for Guilliman, because he's proven a hundred times over that his strats are solid. You'll gladly die for Sanguinius, because he's proven himself a hundred times over, and you just love him. Because he's Sanguinius, the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

Even if that's true, Guilliman's methods are proven superior to any "inspiration" provided by Sangunius.
>>
>>43461750
Which would be the worst? 20x Angrons?
>>
>>43461644
The Great Crusade would then consist of 20 fleets fucking off in different directions, conquering everything they came across, and never really coming home. Maybe when the latest galactic threat shows up, but even then, maybe not, or they could just have killed it before anyone in the Imperium hear about it.

OK, that could work.
>>
>>43461859
They would kill each other at some point, bringing a level of peace. I would say 20 Fulgrims.
>>
>>43461644
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
>>
>>43461859
probably 20x Magnus's
>>
>>43461801
Fortifying one segmentum every year
>>
>>43461801
Not sure I agree. Dorn was too unbendingly loyal, and so were his sons. I recall that one space battle where the Fists had the Iron Warriors pretty much pinned, and then received a message through the warp that they should come immediately. Instead of finishing off a huge chunk of an enemy legion, they got absolutely shitrekt trying to pull out. It saved them a very short amount of time, and cost them a massive amount of force, as well as not going in for the kill on the Iron Warriors.

Maybe that doesn't directly reflect on Dorn himself, though all the SM sons had traits of their father, but at any rate, Dorn's pretty fucking boring. Loyal as fuck, but that's really about it.

>>43461850
>Primarchs are not leaders of mankind, they are the leaders of armies.
When we're dealing with the imperium, this is pretty much semantics. Every man, woman, and child is a "soldier" in the army of the Emperor. Some wield wrenches instead of lasguns, but there's little difference.

>Not only would the Marine Legions be under performing, and all gene-defective, but the act for which Sangunius earns most praise could not come about.
The BA are absolute top tier warriors - even in relation to the legions. Had Sanguinius not fallen, you can be real fuckin' sure he'd have got shit done - because he always did.

>Even if that's true, Guilliman's methods are proven superior to any "inspiration" provided by Sangunius.
Proven? Not really.
>>
>>43461859
>Utter Worst
20x Lorgars

>Absolute Basedest
20x Alphariuses (+20 Omegons)

>Most Watchable
20x Konrad Curze
>>
20 x Alpharius

Bonus 20 x Omegon

Everyone is very confused
>>
>>43461938
>20x Lorgars
Not even necessarily the worst. 20 sons who worship E as god? Meh, could be worse. Angron seems to be the clear winner for bottom tier fuccboi.

Agree on most watchable though. Curze is insane, and probably 2nd worst to have 20 of, but damn it'd be action packed.
>>
File: Ultramarines GC.jpg (119 KB, 508x774) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines GC.jpg
119 KB, 508x774
>>43461919
>When we're dealing with the imperium, this is pretty much semantics. Every man, woman, and child is a "soldier" in the army of the Emperor.

Not correct at all. There are large civilian populations. That sort of thinking is more in line, though still incorrect, with the 40k Imperium rather than 30k Imperium.

>The BA are absolute top tier warriors - even in relation to the legions. Had Sanguinius not fallen, you can be real fuckin' sure he'd have got shit done - because he always did.
>Proven? Not really.

Yes, really. The Ultramarines preformed best of all Legions. Now take that and make it twenty times and the Imperium would be much better.

Sangunius for all his nobility is only noteworthy because he died heroically at the hands of Horus.
>>
>>43461945
We're probably underestimating exactly how insanely good 20xA&O would be. It'd pretty much be 40 primarchs all working together to win in the smartest ways with least casualties.

They're not the knights in shining armour, and they don't inspire jack shit, but their forte is working behind the scenes. If the Emperor was a live to give mankind courage, the Alpa Legion would most likely be the best to have 20 of.
>>
>>43460911
Every Legion would have half its members fall to Chaos
>>
>>43461998
They'd probably be so effective they could just credit everything to the Emperor, and no one would ever know they exist.
>>
>>43461992
>That sort of thinking is more in line, though still incorrect, with the 40k Imperium rather than 30k Imperium.
I was talking about 40k, and I consider even civilians to be "soldiers" in the Imperium, people who work for the betterment and survival of it, hence the quotation marks.

>Sangunius for all his nobility is only noteworthy because he died heroically at the hands of Horus.
Bullshit. If Guilliman had been the one to sacrifice himself, then that'd have been his greatest legacy, and it'd have been up to Sanguinius to save the Imperium post-heresy, which he'd be perfectly capable of.
>>
>>43461998
>It'd pretty much be 40 primarchs all working together to win in the smartest ways with least casualties.

I doubt it. They are too secretive to work together plainly.
And the Ultramarines are the ones focus on low casualties.
>>
>>43461992
>The Ultramarines preformed best of all Legions.
Nope, never. The Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus were always the best performing legion
>>
>>43461966
>20 sons who fall to Chaos and keep it secret in order to scheme and plot like Saturday morning cartoon villians
fix'd

>>43461938
>>43461945
>>43461998
Yeah, if you just have 20+20 A+O, the Imperium would be in pretty great shape. It'd be like Grey Knights in terms of no-one having any idea who the fuck they are. You've got the best of both worlds by combining the most Practical of Practical Marines along with maximum Everything According to Keikaku. I mean, fuck, with 20 A+O Tzeentch would honestly get out-gamed by the fuckers.
>>
>>43462029
Wut. A+O work seamlessly with one another, and even went so far as creating an entire Chapter of sleeper agents working against Chaos from within. A Chapter that was already led by Twins that shared their power fluidly would have very little issue working with 20 more versions of themselves. They are secretive to the outside, but it is always implied that various members of the Alpha Legion are basically working on all sides of a massive plan. A+O are the best Primarch when it comes to working together because they always have been, as opposed to the spastic man-children of the other Legions.
>>
>>43462027
>I was talking about 40k

For what purpose?

>I consider even civilians to be "soldiers" in the Imperium

Well don't, because that's incorrect.

>people who work for the betterment and survival of it

Most people don't, not any more than you're a soldier of your country because you help the economy a little maybe.

>Bullshit. If Guilliman had been the one to sacrifice himself, then that'd have been his greatest legacy, and it'd have been up to Sanguinius to save the Imperium post-heresy, which he'd be perfectly capable of.

Would he though? But that's not even the point, the The Ultramarines and Guilliman preformed objectively better than the Blood Angels and Sangunius during the Great Crusade.
The Ultramarines have since gone on to be objectively more successful than the Blood Angels in all the years since.

>>43462040
>Nope, never

Please see the picture. >>43461992
>>
>>43462029
>I doubt it. They are too secretive to work together plainly.
Pretty sure they'd see the clear advantages of working together desu
>And the Ultramarines are the ones focus on low casualties.
iirc Alpha Legion were pretty smart about it too. Didn't just willy nilly throw warriors away.
>>
>>43462101
>Wut. A+O work seamlessly with one another

Nope, they're rife with internal division.

>even went so far as creating an entire Chapter of sleeper agents working against Chaos from within.

Hahaha.

>>43462123
>Pretty sure they'd see the clear advantages of working together desu

Secrecy is their blood, so I doubt it.

>iirc Alpha Legion were pretty smart about it too. Didn't just willy nilly throw warriors away.

They just went with overly complex schemes, one of the reasons they faced criticism was for being wasteful.
>>
>>43462123
Yes and no. Alpha Legion don't tend to throw away Marines, but that's also because more often than not you're dealing with their HAIL HYDRA fanatics instead of actual marines. I think you did hit the nail on the head in terms of the reasoning, though. It wasn't that they were trying to prevent high casualty counts. They just always plan and work smartly, and that means a lot of surgical strikes, precise utilization of resources, and not drowning the enemy in bodies.

All things said, they're basically in-canon Reasonable Marines, with just a touch of keikaku.
>>
>>43462109
>Please see the picture. >>43461992
Please see literally everything written about Pre-fall Horus and the Luna Wolves. Best Son, best Legion.
>>
>>43462169
Please read the picture though.
I've got other sources if you'd like.
>>
>>43462109
>For what purpose?
This is semantic jerk off drivel. Everyone in the imperium, 30k or 40k, were working for the betterment of the imperium. I believe Sanguiniusx20 would inspire them far better than Guilliman.

>Well don't, because that's incorrect.
Semantic horseshit.

> because you help the economy a little maybe.
i.e. they worked for the Imperium.

>The Ultramarines and Guilliman preformed objectively better than the Blood Angels and Sangunius during the Great Crusade.
The Ultramarines have since gone on to be objectively more successful than the Blood Angels in all the years since.
Even if we ignore the fact that this is probably mainly due to the fact that the smurfs are the GW babbies, conquered worlds is not the only facet of what constitutes a good primarch. I believe that Sanguiniusx20 would be better suited for handling the threats that the Imperium comes to face. Don't underestimate adoration in the Emperor's immediate chosen when Chaos comes knocking. If you willingly and lovingly follow Sanguinius, you might be less likely to fall. If you begrudgingly follow Guilliman because he's effective, you might be more inclined to fall.

I'll readily admit that's rather speculative, but I still believe it'd play a factor.
>>
>>43462157
>being this deluded
It's like you don't even realize that Alpha Legion are still loyal.
>>
>>43462209
Prove it.
>>
File: 1354418430966.jpg (54 KB, 404x480) Image search: [Google]
1354418430966.jpg
54 KB, 404x480
>>43462215
Legion XX. Literally Legion Double Cross. Checkmate, atheist.
>>
>>43462215
Everyone in the setting thinks they're traitors
>>
>>43462194
>This is semantic jerk off drivel. Everyone in the imperium, 30k or 40k, were working for the betterment of the imperium.

Not true. Most were just getting on with their lives. What we must focus on here are the armed forces of the Imperium.

>Semantic horseshit.

In what sense? You're definition of soldier is the only horseshit here.

>i.e. they worked for the Imperium.

But not as soldiers. I pay taxes, I am not a Royal Marine. My old Mum works in the public sector, she is not a soldier.

>Even if we ignore the fact that this is probably mainly due to the fact that the smurfs are the GW babbies

They're all GW babbies. Ultramarines though don't even have their own codex unlike some other chapters.

>conquered worlds is not the only facet of what constitutes a good primarch.

True, which why Guilliman is the clear number one rather than neck and neck with the Lion or Horus. Guilliman brought industry and trade with him, he left worlds better than before and valuable to the Imperium. Ultramar is a paradise. Baal is a shit hole.

>Don't underestimate adoration in the Emperor's immediate chosen when Chaos comes knocking.

Knocking with what? Guilliman proved strong enough to resist Chaos.

>If you willingly and lovingly follow Sanguinius, you might be less likely to fall. If you begrudgingly follow Guilliman because he's effective, you might be more inclined to fall.

Instead consider what happens when the 20 Blood Angel legions start to suffer genetic fuck up and begin tearing people apart to drink their blood. What happens to everyone who totally loves the Sanguniuses then?
I'd rather have the dependable Ultramarines
>>
>>43462343
>not wanting to take part in the local Anti-Chaos Blood Orgy
>>
File: matt_ward_medium.jpg (16 KB, 172x240) Image search: [Google]
matt_ward_medium.jpg
16 KB, 172x240
By far worst would be 20x Matt Ward, albeit Imperium would probably thrive since he would write his chapters to be nothing but cheese.

Overall I still throw my vote in for the Alpha and Omega to be best overall Primarchs
>>
So we are not going with 20 Vulkans? 20 perpetual black smithing gods who actually care about regular humans??
>>
>>43462343
I thought the black rage defect only happened because sanguinius got clawed
>>
>>43462632
Maybe the Black Rage, but the Red Thirst predates that.
>>
>>43462632
black rage yes
red thirst was always present, unless you are a Lamenter, but then you have other troubles
>>
>>43460911
Than they'd all have dickish secretive successor chapters who serve their own chapter before they serve mankind.
>>
>>43461042
>most loyal
Certainly you mean Rogal Dorn!
>>
>>43461024
And gay as fuck.
>>
File: 1354371137013.png (3 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
1354371137013.png
3 KB, 209x215
Where did the "The Lion is a autist traitor." come from?

The books outright state that he's loyal, and his secrecy and issues with people make more sense as being a result of his first decade being raised by a bunch of secretive Aliens in the wilds of a Chaos tainted death world. The books he is in paint him as a very human figure, less so than Sanguinius, but better than more than half of the other primarchs.
>>
>>43460911
What if OPs wouldn't use weak bait?
>>
>>43462968
From growing up like Mowgli in a Chaos-tainted hell hole.
>>
>all these closet homos fapping online to sanguinius

He was a filthy mutant kept in check by his feelings of inadequacy and the expectations of a mutant toeing the line. He routinely lied about the sorry state of his Legion to the Emperor's face. If his mutation was not aesthetically pleasing, all you cunts would be thrashing him right now.
>>
File: 20 gueillamans.jpg (165 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
20 gueillamans.jpg
165 KB, 1200x803
>>43461611
>>
>>43462169
It's not as if the Imperium is ever going to admit that a Traitor Legion was the best one, anon. Same reason they quietly ignore the Lion's record. He was way out in front on tactical genius, but he's got a bad rep.
>>
>>43460911
Male orgy. That's what would happen.
>>
>>43463409
Or you could just accept that the Ultramarines were the best as written.
>>
>>43462018
This.

"Space Marines are just a myth, citizen."
>>
>>43462968
In Gav Thorpe's books, the Fallen Angel Astelan once claimed that the Lion was the Traitor and Luther was loyal. Due to the inherent trustworthiness of a Chaos Space Marine with a grudge against the guy he's defaming in a situation where his only hope of survival is shaking the faith of the guy he's speaking to, it may be known by all that the Lion is a traitor and the mountain of evidence to the contrary is just Inner Circle propaganda.

As for the autism, the Lion has extreme attention to detail and seemingly no grasp of how anyone around him feels or thinks. He's symptomatic, at least.
>>
>>43460911
>Lion El'Johnson
Strange way of spelling Sanguinius.
>>
>>43461859
>20 Unknown Primarchs
No Primarchs there. Emprah does the Great Crusade alone.
>>
>>43461644
No one but the emperor would have a fucking clue where they are at any given time.
It'd actually be kinda funny.
>>
>>43463650
Both are strange ways of spelling Lionel Jefferson
>>
>>43461859
Well, the other 19 would be normal surely.
>>
>>43463650
Chuckled
>>
>>43461636
>tfw sangy was so perfect Horus didn't even want to turn him cuz he'd be a rival
>>
>>43461885
They would just end up bumfucking each other sooner or later.
>>
>>43461636
He also had the Red Thirst which was kind of a problem

>>43461859
Eh it was the nails that made Angron shit, without that he probably wouldn;t be too bad. Worst his probably Lorgar, that DNB
>>
>>43461938
>>Most Watchable
>20x Konrad Curze

Oh shit, pass the popcorn. This would be terrifyingly hilarious.
>>
20 copies of Magnus would either save the Imperium or damn it forever.

At the very least it really calls into question why the Emperor didn't do anything about the Fleshchange.
>>
>>43464512
BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN.
>>
>For a supposedly great leader the guy was shit with people. All the strategic brilliance in the world doesn't mean shit if you can can't recognize and account for the human factor.

I actually work for a guy like that now in the military. Guy collects doctorates like I collect overpriced plastic models. Does complex logistics, math, and physics in his head and then turns around and makes operational decisions that leave anyone who actually works with people cringing.

No shit, his last big operational decision would have been great in a vacuum, but was destined to fall apart in the real world. Room full of people nodding as he explained his guidance. My staff trying to save me from myself as I throw the red flag. I could literally see the veins bulging in his temple as he deigned to hear me out. Me, the plebeian with the lowly bachelor's degree.

We are executing anyway and he'll be right. We CAN do it exactly like he planned it and yes, it will be more efficient and yes, our numbers are going to look great. He's just going to be shooting his best workhorse in the process and later when we need that horse for something that matters, it won't be there.
>>
>>43464635
>20 copies of Magnus would either save the Imperium or damn it forever.

Nope, just damn it forever.
Magnus is not a clever man.
>>
File: 1114141.png (3 MB, 1036x4314) Image search: [Google]
1114141.png
3 MB, 1036x4314
>Implying everyone is just putin
>>
>>43462968
Autistic at least because even he admits he has a hard time relating and understanding others. The Khan is the same way.
>>
File: 7347900.png (365 KB, 498x411) Image search: [Google]
7347900.png
365 KB, 498x411
>>43461998
>>43462162

Just to note that in the latest HH book Wolf King, Alpharius sacrifices most of his smaller warships (Marines inside and all) just to bait the Space Wolves into thinking they're winning before springing a trap
>>
>>43464768
Canon Magnus got fucked the moment the Emperor gave him a dying legion and failed to tell him about Chaos.

With 20 of him, who knows what would happen. Maybe they find a solution to the Fleshchange other than a deal with Tzeentch. Maybe they just beat Tzeentch's face in until he stops fucking with the Thousand Sons.

Or they fall to Chaos all the same and turbo-fuck the Imperium.
>>
>>43461644
>20 dudes just getting shit done and not whining about it
The Emperor can actually get to work on the webway
>>
>>43462968
>autistic
He behaves like he is.
>traitor
Frankly, we just don't know how everything there is going to shake out. I'm holding out for Jonson being a traitor, just not a Chaos-tainted one.
>>
>>43464898
>>43461938
>20 Ron Paul's
Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>43464898
>>43461938
Oh god, 20 NEETs on Yahoo. What have I done?
>>
>>43461945
>Implying there was only two Alphariuses

Yeah, that's what they want you to think.
>>
>>43464898
>20 Bruce Jenner's

CNN's gonna need to make some more awards
>>
>>43465208
>This year's Hero of the Imperium award goes to....
>>
>>43461042
>most loyal
Ferrus, the motherfuckin Gorgon
>>
>>43463609
>>43464985
In the Primarchs novel, The Lion's short has The Oracle of Tzeentch try to corrupt him, only to see that he is totally loyal to the emperor and views Loyalty as it's own reward.

Which proves that the people who spread this shit don't even know fuck all about the lore and instead choose to repeat bullshit they heard on /tg/.

And stop trying to diagnose people with autism. Everyone shows a 'few symptoms', it's harder than just pointing at someone and saying "They're autistic!" without looking at a number of other factors.
>>
>>43465208
>>43465244

I don't understand how the guy who got all his limbs blown off in the war and still managed to become an inspirational athlete and charity event guy didn't win over Faglord Jenner. Was it because he didn't have a gold medal? I think it was the gold medal.
>>
>>43465637
Inspirational doesn't get as many views as controversial.
>>
File: GIGGANIGGA LIVES.png (55 KB, 394x582) Image search: [Google]
GIGGANIGGA LIVES.png
55 KB, 394x582
>>43461717
>20 vulkans
>the whole galaxy is just turned into one giant workshop
>everyone crafts neat shit together and we're all nice to each other

sounds comfy
>>
>>43462909
This
His defining character trait that most people miss is that he's an Idealist. He'd rather die than slack on his principles and you can pretty much guarantee if there were 20 of him that the Imperium would be both well fortified and constantly advancing forward.
>>
>>43461938
>20x Konrad Curze
muh dick

>>43461893
>>43464635
>>43464768
>>43464942
NOTHING WRONG, I SAY
>>
20× emprahs tho
>>
File: abort.jpg (19 KB, 268x293) Image search: [Google]
abort.jpg
19 KB, 268x293
>20 alpharius
>20 omegons
>primarchs & spess muhreens are just a mere myth
>all the crazy shit they do is credited directly to the emperor, making him look even more glorious
>everyone is reasonable marines
>so much keikaku that tzeentch has a fucking aneurysm

I want it.
>>
>20x Leman Russ
>Imperium self-destructs within minutes
>>
File: rafl.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
rafl.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>43471238
>>so much keikaku that tzeentch has a fucking aneurysm
>>
>>43471269
I'd say hours, instead of minutes, got to remember they first have to drink and then "accidentally" sleep with the local fauna
>>
File: REPENT, FOR TOMORROW YOU DIE.jpg (173 KB, 950x616) Image search: [Google]
REPENT, FOR TOMORROW YOU DIE.jpg
173 KB, 950x616
>>43461042
The Lion is the most loyal Primarch. The only thing he wants in the universe is to stand by his father through thick and fin- and directly told the Chaos Gods to go fuck himself when they offered him anything. The Lion is incorruptible. Now if only he just shot Luther after his initial betrayal....
>>
File: 1373484813817.png (53 KB, 564x450) Image search: [Google]
1373484813817.png
53 KB, 564x450
>>43460911
We get one of these thread every couple of seconds, it seems, but this one...

Now this one is speaking my language.
>>
File: RageJesus.jpg (106 KB, 450x582) Image search: [Google]
RageJesus.jpg
106 KB, 450x582
FREE THE BEAST!!!
>20 exact copies
>No Horus to point them back at the Emperor
>Galaxy conquered in record time
>Immeasurable casualties on every side
>Pyrrhic Victory? Angrons don't care, keep shoving your dicks into enemy orifices
>At the end gather all Angrons and shoot them into a star to prevent them from fucking up everybody's new shit.
>>
>all this sanguinus wank
The red thirst alone makes him a non contender. Compared to his brothers he didn't do anything special for the imperium.

The best Primarchs for the job would have been the stable ones who got shit done like Guilliman, Dorn, khan or Vulkan. While everyone else was running around being special snowflakes these guys were willing to forgo the inherent vanity and self centeredness that comes with being a 12 foot demigod and instead played barebones rank and file which is exactly what the emperor needed and the imperium by extension.
>>
>>43460911
Pretty sure you meant Konrad Curze
>>
>>43465585
You do realize that people say "Lion was traitor" to troll dafags right? The second somebody posts "Lion was traitor" every dafag loses their bananas and cries about how he was loyal.
>>
>>43475044
I know the feel Brother.
>>
>>43461644
So like a case of Kirin or Asahi?
>>
>>43470419
This. He is probably the most underrated Primarch in both fluff and rules.
>>
>>43461859
the emperor after finding out that all primarchs are always absolutely livid.
> Back to the drawing board again
>>
>>43473265
>thick and fin-
You mean think and thin, right?

....Right????

Other then that, I agree. Based Lion.
>>
File: Iron Cage.jpg (98 KB, 486x570) Image search: [Google]
Iron Cage.jpg
98 KB, 486x570
>>43475815
That's some of the better art I've seen of Dorn, thanks anon!

Ditto on the fluff/rules.
>bolter drill is neat but how about built-in fortify or actually touching on how strong the IF are in the case of space warfare/shipboard action?
>>
>>43475242

That depends, did every Angron get butchers nails into their heads? We can only guess at how Angron would be without the nails.
>>
File: beartato help.png (424 KB, 519x903) Image search: [Google]
beartato help.png
424 KB, 519x903
>>43475242
>>43476382
>20 angrons
>20 times the bloodshed
>Khorne is 20 times more roided out than before

fuck
>>
>>43475815
He's hardly underrated, there just isn't much to dramatise or romanticise about the man. That is what makes him my favourite Primarch.

He's like a bottle of water in a cocktail bar. He didn't get caught up trying to play the main character in his universe, he knew his duty and poured every ounce of his being into it. He was just a simple man getting shit done. He's the best son the emperor could have wished for.
>>
>>43476203
Yeah, phonetic typo, habit of mine.
>>
File: Leman-Russ.jpg (343 KB, 729x1000) Image search: [Google]
Leman-Russ.jpg
343 KB, 729x1000
Are you guys trolling or something?
Because the answer is pretty obvious.
>>
20x ferrus manus would be interesting. 20x Fulgrim without the whole slaanesh thing. I heard that Fulgrim was totally onboard with remembrancers and that made me really happy. I wish he didn't turn to chaos.
>>
>>43476550
This, people on this board prefer missunderstood genius to straight-laced worker which in my opinion is stupid as fuck when picking a loyalist primarch, I leave that for chaos selection.
>>
>20 Russ-some would fall before long, the emprah would send some to kill the others, just a clusterfuck in general. Failure, but Emps is still in charge, so the imperium is fine
>20 Khans-The imperium would just find their enemies pacified or destroyed by 20 unknown fleets of mongolians throughout the galaxy. Pretty good results, 20 loyal primarchs who kick ass but stay away from the main imperium.
>20 Lorgar-Emps beats the shit out of them, unless the combined psychic might of 20 lorgars can combat Emps, then emps still wins but 20 daemon primarchs +20 legions of Word Bearers ruins the imperiums shit if emps doesnt kill them all.
>20 Sanguinius-Everyone loves him, no black rage since 20 Sangy's fucks anythings shit up sideways. Excellent result
>20 Dorns-Insular but unnasailable tech levels. Nids get chumped, imperium cannot lose
>20 Perts-Honestly, pretty good. Without his brothers overshadowing him he'll probably be Dorn 2.0
>20 Alpharius-What are these space marines you speak of, citizen? surely they are but a myth
>20 Magnus-The imperium is either completely and utterly fucked forever, or its a golden age of psykery to leave the old ones in the dust.
>20 Corax-i dont even know, pretty good i guess?
>>
>>43476382
Exact
Copies
I want there to be no question that there would merely be 20 times the batshit animal loose in the galaxy
>>
>>43476482
>All fired into the sun.
>Find Khorne in the warp.
>Are offended at the idea he likes to kill more than 20 Angrons.
>Fight and eat Khorne and the survivors fight to decide who is the next chaos god.
>>
>>43476803
>20 Vulkan-the galaxy is a giant workshop, everyone gets on swimmingly, although theres probably trillions of half-black semi-astartes running around.
>20 Horus-Eventually one of them gets noticed by Chaos, his ambition was too big. Brings his brothers into line behind him or kills them. Probably chaos triumphant, or maybe 40k again, just without guilliman and space marines.
>20 Mortarion-God knows, possibly most of them fall to chaos anyway from being such an unhygeinic fuck, Nurgle becomes most powerful chaos god
>20 Fulgrim-all of them fall anyway, slaanesh still khornes bitch.
>20 Iron Hands of the Iron Hands-who knows? possibly a few falls but mostly loyal
>20 Konrads-CRAWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
>20 lion-maximum tactical jeenyus, 50% fall to chaos, 50% loyal.
>20 ancestor smurf-Imperium fractions into pieces, not loyal to Emps but not Chaos either.
>20 Angron-RIP AND TEAR. Assuming all have nails, and that emps did the same trick to all of them in their deathmatch, all fall. Khorne and co are chaos triumphant
>>
>>43476969
Ferrus would probably never fall. The guys mind was too clear to be deluded by Chaos.

The Imperium would probably be even harsher than it is in canon though, as his whole shtick is "Don't be a pussy bitch" and "Always try and improve yourself. If you can't you're a failure."
>>
I thought it was Luther being a jealous fuck that turned half of the DA traitor. Didn't the Lion send him back to caliban because he wouldn't stop bitching?
>>
>>43476969
Sate curiousity Anon
All Angron are still nails-ed up
Only one gets fucked over by emps
Still fall or too batshit for it?
>>
File: 235235.gif (4 MB, 413x261) Image search: [Google]
235235.gif
4 MB, 413x261
This is a realistic depiction of how 40 Alpharius/Omegon's running around at once would be like.

Insert your brain into the middle of the ring.
>>
>>43473265
But to be fair, Curze was 100% right. I mean, even this discussion proves it that people still doubt Johnson and his Angels were truly as pure as they said.
>>
>>43476969
>>20 Konrads-CRAWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
my sides
>>
>>43460911

There would be no galactic Horus Heresy because every legion was too busy trying to deal with its own in-legion heresy.
>>
>>43478373
A+O wouldn't have in-legion heresy. They'd just have a never-ending equivalent of this finger-gun battle.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26y9H2ZLf0w
>>
>>43460911
>Who is Sang?
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.