[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >this card exists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: rayciss.jpg (60 KB, 312x442) Image search: [Google]
rayciss.jpg
60 KB, 312x442
>2015
>this card exists
>>
What seems to be the problem?
>>
File: Teferi-Temporal-Archmage[1].jpg (104 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
Teferi-Temporal-Archmage[1].jpg
104 KB, 400x558
>>43459881
>disruptive student becomes legendary creature and then planeswalker.
>while the hard-working kids don't ascend
Indeed, it teaches children a very wrong lesson about paying attention in class.
But hey, what did you expect from such a satanic game as MtG ? The less students graduating, the more potential recruits for their evil cults.
>>
>>43460248
Planewalking teaches individualism and slaying your peers.

None of this cult shit.
>>
File: giphy.gif (254 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
254 KB, 256x144
>>43460248
What can we do to save the children?!

If my son is a cult member, should I confront him with a gun or strangle him in his sleep?
>>
>>43460281
Strangle him with a gun.
>>
File: 1430280894690.jpg (261 KB, 700x444) Image search: [Google]
1430280894690.jpg
261 KB, 700x444
>>43460304
I tried this but the gun went off during the struggle and now he has a hole in his throat that lets him breathe!
>>
>>43460281
He needs to learn from his mistakes. Let the cult leaders sacrifice him on their altar, and then shoot his dying body while making a disappointed face and explaining to him how he went wrong.
Be sure to bring your other children, so they benefit from the lesson.
>>
>>43460463
Not a bad plan, but the cult leader didn't want him for a sacrifice now that he breathes through a hole in his throat. Something about his screams sounding weird.

Can I organize a ritual sacrifice myself? Are hoodies an acceptable alternative to cult robes?
>>
Niggers.
>>
>>43460502
>Are hoodies an acceptable alternative to cult robes?
No, no, no. Look mate, I get that you're trying to be responsible for your son but if you half ass this shit you're going to upset something from beyond the Veil and that shit will just ruin your fucking Christmas, let me tell you. Still can't go up to the attic after 3 years.
>>
If it costed 1U I'd add 4 copies to my pauper deck
>>
>>43459881
>>2015
Well you can't unexist it.
>>
>>43459881
What's your problem? Are you racist or something?
>>
File: whous yous gonnas callus.gif (271 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
whous yous gonnas callus.gif
271 KB, 500x216
>>43460888
Okay, I know a guy who does cosplay and I'm sure I can order some proper robes from him.
What knives do you use for small family eldritch rituals? We have some very nice kitchen knives, but anguide I read online recommended those wavy ritual knives you see in movies.

My daughter seemed to know what to Google for. How do I confirm whether she is a cultist as well? Can I sacrifice both of them in one ritual, or will inhave to do it twice?

Thanks for the help so far, I really don't know what I would have done without a true Christian website like /tg/
>>
>>43459881
>current year
>people still current yearing

I can't believe this still exists in CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>43461005
>anguide
>inhave
A guide*
I have*

How do I find out if my tablet keyboard is a demon in disguise?
>>
>>43460248
Meanwhile, Barrin is only a legendary card (and not a very good one).
>>
>>43461022
You can never be sure with these things. Best to purge it as well, while you're doing the other two. Inefficiency is of the devil after all.
>>
>>43461005
>>43461022
As a member of our local neighbourhood daemon watch (me and my buddy John) I could give you a couple of tips.

First, you have to identify what kind of summoning you're after. Is it your run of the mill, teenage, satanic ritual which summons minions of Hell or is it more eldritch horror in nature?

The former usually works itself out when the minions get bored or find a loophole in the summoning ritual rules. The latter can be a bit trickier since eldritch entities usually require payment of souls up front before appearance.

Your daughter sounds pretty knowledgeable so I'd listen to her advice for now but keep an eye on her. She might not be neighbourhood watch like us. If the worst comes, then knock her out with an sleeping incantation before taking her to a rabbi for an exorcism. Yes, I said rabbi. Not priest. This is very important.

As for the keyboard, that's not really my area of expertise, consult your local Machine Cult (Best Buy, Currys, etc.)
>>
>>43459881
>he doesn't use this card
>>
>>43459881
Dies to removal.
>>
>>43464491
So does kebab :^)
>>
File: 1441862662293.png (336 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
1441862662293.png
336 KB, 396x554
>>
>>43468098
Shouldn't the walls have protection from Red creatures?
>>
>>43459881
That card is extremely problematic.
>>
>>43461096
Also dead, along with his whole family.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.